www.NUMISCOLLECT.eu : Ist dieser Edelmetallanbieter seriös ?

• maybe those dealers don't know. then they will get problems later. because we now that if you put a report at fiscus germany to late, those goes from a fine of 25 euro up to few thousand euro. this is not VAT but a fine........lost money. of course the VAT stays 0.
    and one requires a bookkeeper in that country, legal advice and other stuff. it's not funny.

but, for the Germans that are close to the Dutch border. maybe you have family or friends in Holland.
    coins - which are in stock - we can sent to a dutch address. and you simply pick it up there. no problems. we ship within holland. and then it goes out which is no problem anymore.

• Ich kenne Hasse Wirsma (numiscollect) seit mindestens 7 Jahren und habe bei ihm auch eingekauft. Bei mir antwortet er stets sofort und geliefert hat er immer, zumal man bei ihm zuerst die Ware mit Rechnung bekommt und dann überweisen kann.

Ich sehe ohnehin kein Problem darin, in anderen Ländern einzukaufen. Ich kaufe sogar in Deutschland [smilie_happy]

• Hello, I appreciate your explanation.

However, after my experience ordering

at your shop there are some question remaining:

I ordered three times with you, the last time 2 days ago!

I received all the time a 'receiving of the order' , but neither I received a 'confirmation of the order' nor a explanation why the order wasn't accepted.

Even after I wrote some emails, and even after my wife translated it for me into dutch, I did't receive any answer from your shop.

However, in 2 out of the 3 attempts to order at your online shop I ordered silver, so I can not fully follow your explanation.

Looking forward to my current order... :D

PS: I will not accept any special treatment for myself, so I will not tell you which one of your orders is mine....

• maybe you can post your story with you actual name? as we have no clue who you are.
    we can't check any anonymous posts.

if the order was from 2 days ago then you placed to orders at the same day (saterday). to those is already responded.
    if that's not you, then, on saterday there are no other orders from saterday for shppping to germany

Schriftgröße:  A A A A A