Achtung Gold vor Kaufsignal

• kurzfristig glaube ich auch das der hui zu ausgebomt ist ausserdem kommt er auf ein unterstützungskreuz zwischen 172,5 und 170 welches ihm etwas luft verschafen sollte.
    längerfristig allerdings müssen wir noch weiter runter damit die lemminge aus dem markt gespült werden und es dann wieder reine luft zum steigen gibt.
    wo der boden sein wird kann man in diesem statium noch nicht sagen aber ich vermute mal das es irgendwo zwischen 140 und 100 ist

• 140-100 :D :D sowas passiert keinem angler...

Der ist schon negative:

http://www.321gold.com/editorials/mound/mound040405.html

MoundReport.com's Monthly Gold Report
    Gold's Pending Collapse
    James Mound
    JMTG's Head Analyst
    Apr 4, 2005

My gold customers must be quite upset with me at the moment. I have been a gold bull for over two years, but recently the merging of short, intermediate and long term technical views have indicated a large increase in the potential for a bear break in gold. Moreover, the dollar supported out at a critical fundamental and technical price point and appears prime to correct in the near term. With the upcoming Employment Report this Friday one must look at this as a potential catalyst to determine the near term trend in the dollar and in turn metals. I cannot help but be a metals bear and owe my readers what I always provide - an honest view. Gold will be well below $400 ?( by mid-summer .

Almost one month later he writes:

MoundReport.com's Monthly Gold Report
    Gold to Explode Next Week
    James Mound
    JMTG's Head Analyst
    Apr 29, 2005

Apparently there is a large audience out there that did not like last month's article about Gold's Pending Collapse, as I was bombarded with the most negative feedback from readers in my nearly decade long career as a commodities analyst. All I can say in response is that it lets me know I was definitely on to something. A funny thing happens when you go contrarian. You notice over time that contrarian views only work when no one thinks you are right - and last month was pretty darn close. So this month I come to you with the same view but a warning about next week - watch out. 8o

Schriftgröße:  A A A A A