Vangold Resources / VAN (CVE)

• War heute in der Post:

VANGOLD RESOURCES LTD. TSX-V:VAN

NEWS RELEASE

JANINA RESOURCES LIMITED COMPLETES REVERSE TAKE-OVER, NAME CHANGE AND AMALGAMATION WITH HORN RARE METALS LTD.

VANCOUVER, B.C., November 27, 2007, Vangold Resources Ltd. (TSXV:VAN) (“Vangold”) – Anthony G. Dutton, Chief Executive Officer and director of Janina Resources Limited (“Janina”) and Dal Brynelsen, President of Horn Rare Metals Ltd. (“Horn”) and President and CEO of Vangold, are pleased to announce the successful completion of the amalgamation, reverse take-over and name change of Janina Resources Ltd. to International Beryllium Corporation.

Janina will begin trading under its new name "International Beryllium Corporation" (“IBC”) and its new trading symbol “IB” effective November 28, 2007. On July 27, 2007 Janina closed a private placement of subscription receipts of its wholly owned subsidiary. Effective November 23, 2007 the subscription receipts have been automatically converted into units of IBC without any further action on the part of the subscribers. The subscription receipts have been automatically cancelled and the net subscription proceeds plus interest earned thereon have been released by the Escrow Agent to IBC. Each unit is comprised of one common share of IBC and one-half of one share purchase warrant. Each whole share purchase warrant will be exercisable into an additional common share of IBC on or before November 23, 2009 at a price of $0.75 each. The gross proceeds received by IBC from the subscription receipts financing was $10,055,000. Bolder Investment Partners, Ltd. acted as agent for part of the financing and in connection therewith was paid $80,000 from the gross proceeds of the subscription receipt financing

Pursuant to the amalgamation Janina’s wholly owned subsidiary amalgamated with Horn Rare Metals, Ltd., formerly a 51% owned subsidiary of Vangold, to form International Beryllium Holdings Ltd. As part of the amalgamation, Firebird Global Master Fund Ltd., (“Firebird”) a former shareholder of Horn, received 24,390,244 common shares of IBC in exchange for its Horn common shares and Vangold received 25,609,756 common shares of IBC in exchange for its Horn common shares. Consequently, upon completion of the amalgamation, Firebird holds directly 28.16% of the issued and outstanding shares of IBC and Vangold holds 29.57% of the 86,601494 outstanding shares of IBC.

Vangold’s shares were acquired for investment purposes and are held in escrow as described in the Filing Statement of IBC filed in connection with the transaction. While Vangold does not intend to acquire further securities of IBC, it may in the future acquire or dispose of securities of IBC, through the market or otherwise, as circumstances or market conditions warrant.

The objective of International Beryllium Corporation is to become a premier vertically integrated global beryllium and beryllium alloys processing and distribution company serving the major beryllium using industries.

To find out more about Vangold Resources Ltd. please visit our website or contact Dal Brynelsen at 604-684-1974 or by email brynelsen@vangold.ca or visit our website at http://www.vangold.ca .

On Behalf of the Board of

VANGOLD RESOURCES LTD.

“Dal Brynelsen”

Dal Brynelsen, President and CEO

• Kam heute per email:

Teil 1

Dear Investors;

Investor Relations would like to thank the shareholders for their continued support, and we wish you a Merry Christmas, and a Prosperous New Year.

A number of investors have contacted Investor Relations via email and phone, and it is very clear that many investors do not know how to value Vangold. Simply put, the sum of the parts is greater than the whole. When one considers the various parts or projects in Vangolds' portfolio, one is able to determine a value by doing simple math. My own personal view on the value confirms Vangold is ridiculously undervalued in the stock market. Investor Relations has suggested Vangold retain a firm to do a Research Report, and it is my understanding one is in progress emanating out of Europe. It will be easier to do after Pacific Kanon Gold Resources and CopperMolys' IPOs are completed. Further, I understand we are waiting for the TSX Venture Exchange to approve our draft Prospectus on Pacific Kanon, and we have extended the closing date of CopperMoly to January 15, 2008 to raise further monies. Janina Resources Ltd (JAN-V:TSX) completed the amalgamation of Vangolds' subsidiary Horn Rare Metals, and the new entity trades under the symbol IB-V:TSX as International Beryllium. IB has completed various financings and has approximately $11 M in its treasury. Anyone who wishes to participate in either of the aforesaid IPOs is welcome. All you have to do is phone or email us and we will add your name to those lists.

Everyone wants a higher share price. It is quite obvious Vangold is getting hit during this tax loss season, and some investors think they will thwart our $.50 Private Placement, but they won't be able to. That should close off during the week as most of the funds are in house or en route via wire transfers. To answer various shareholder queries on the oil and gas projects, and our mineral projects, IR decided to provide a brief update.

As I review what I have heard and tried to find proof thereof in press releases, or otherwise, what is needed is a Research Report to help explain the value of Vans assets. Our share price is extremely undervalued. The Gold Report http://www.theaureport.com intended to interview James Passin of Firebird on Dec 10th, via a prerecorded interview which they intended to post on their website on Dec 14th. This interview was rescheduled for early January 2008 at the request of Mr Passin. The Gold Report has indicated Mr Passin will speak about Firebirds' investment strategies, maybe geographical area plays like Papau New Guinea and Africa, and some of the projects and companies they invest in. I understand Mr Passin might reference Vangold, Intl Beryllium, Pacific Kanon, Copper Moly, and other companies their Funds own. There is a European connection commited to completing a Research Report on VAN, its at the drafting stage. They have a good track record and are behind XE, RR, VIT and others. When they got involved with some of those companies, none of them had much share volume in 2005, thus they took an initial position and moved them from $1.20 in 2006 to $4.50 (RR) and $7.00 (XE) respectively. IR looks forward to their Report and we would be pleased when they decide to buy and hold VAN. Year to date trading volume in VAN-V:TSX is presently 42,154,267, a new record.

Thought you might want to know that Firebirds' analysts see VAN as an extremely undervalued situation, and Firebirds' Oil Analyst really likes our African and Armenian Oil concessions. Fugro is in the process of quoting on the seismic work on those concessions, I introduced them to Dal and VAN. There are no shortage of suppliers wanting to bid on our work in Africa. Permitting and Drilling of the Deep Basin Gas Project is coming hopefully in January 2008. The 2005 Strachan well is tied in, and Sarcee is in progress. We will also do a work program at Kafunzo, Uganda (including a drill program). I like the direction and I think these programs are exciting. Whatever we do, values come into play. I think everything has matured. The trick is to get the market to appreciate the math behind the valuation. In the meantime, the clock ticks on but the value doesn't go away, what goes away are the sellers of our shares. Thats why I asked our President to find a group to come into our market and buy and hold 10 M shares. Its a part of our strategy in the Private Placement. I believe $3.5 M is in or en route via wire transfers. $4.5 M is the target and my best guess is it doe not matter how much we raise. We had some prospective subscribers cancel because they thought they wouldn't get in, thus they invested elsewhere or bought our stock in the market. It doesn't matter. My own view is our chart is technically coiled up, nearly ready to explode. I think there is limited downside risk unless someone decides to sell a large position. I think those that sold or are contemplating it, need to do the math.

With the recent news in regards to our Financials no one should have any problem investing in the PP because VAN will have $12 to $13 M in treasury, ample funding to go forward and drill various projects. The subsidiaries going public will not be a drain on our treasury, they will have their own funding source thru the IPO's, and respective work programs. As you review our projects, one needs to attempt to calculate values for each of them. Many had prior work done on them, many contain large tracks of land over known mineralization zones (Mt Penck, Fergusson, Mt Nakru, Simuku are a few on the mining side, and I reference the ones I like on the oil and gas side below).

Once we complete the IPOs for the subsidiaries going public, the shares Vangold receives should benefit Vangold first and foremost. For allowing the subsidiaries to go public, Vangold books these shares as an Investment on its' Balance Sheet. Based on the initial price of each IPO, they add alot of value to our asset base. IB-V:TSX (formerly Janina Resources Ltd Jan-V:TSX) has concluded the amalgamation with our subsidiary Horn Rare Metals, its last financing round was at $.50. Vangold issued an Early Warning Report indicating they were holding 25.6 M shares as an investment. It trades around $.50. The math here is quite simple 25.6 M shares x $.50 per share trading price. That value did not exist inside Vangold prior to the amalgamation. It won't show up on our Balance Sheet until the year end Audited Financial Statements are completed. If you look at our last quarterly results you will find we had $15 M in Assets. So the shares VAN owns in IB are worth an additional $12.80 M (Cdn). The bottom line is we've nearly doubled our asset base. There is alot more information that should come into play once management completes its initial phase of growth.

As referenced, we are awaiting the TSX Venture Exchange to approve the IPO for Pacific Kanon Gold Resources. The bureaucrats received the information in August. The Draft IPO is filed on Sedar ( http://www.sedar.com ). VAN should receive 22.5 M shares of Pacific Kanon once its approved. The IPO price is set at $.40. Pacific Kanon has the PNG projects except Feni Islands, and Mt Nakru. There was alot of work done during the year after we moved the rig from Mt Penck to Feni in April. I understand there is about 2000 assays pending for Mt Penck, and Fergusson Island, both projects are in Pacific Kanon. Based on the IPO price, the shares of Pacific Kanon that Vangold eventually books on its Balance Sheet are worth an additional $9 M in assets.

Copper Moly is our 25% wkg interest in Mt Nakru, plus Simuku which is owned 100% by NGG et al. The IPO was submitted to the Australian Exchange, and approved. Copper Moly has raised several million dollars since Nov 12th, and it was scheduled to go public on Friday Dec 7th, but they have extended the Closing Date to January 15, 2008 to raise several million dollars more. The IPO price is $.25 Australian with a loyalty warrant @ $.30. I understand Vangold will receive approximately 6 M shares of Copper Moly, and as above they will be booked as an Investment on Vangolds Balance Sheet. Based on the IPO price, once this is concluded the value of our Asset base would increase a further $1.32 M. IR previously emailed shareholders and prospective investors the Fact Sheet, Prospectus, and Wire Instructions. If you want to receive it again and are thinking of participating, email IR and we will resend the information for your perusal.

Those 3 transactions just about triple our asset base from $15 M to $40 M or thereabouts estimated. My view is simple, all 3 are growth opportunities.

Further, work programs are being organized for Uganda, in particular Kafunzo in mid January. We understand this program will be led by our former director Locke Goldsmith who happened to be involved with the drilling of that project 10 years ago. We know from the Xstrata/Barrick Joint Venture at Kabanga in Tanzania that the prospective target is 800 metres below surface. IR understands when it was previously drilled the rig was only able to reach 300 metres. Rigs are available to reach beyond the prospective target. Initial discussions with Major Drilling occured earlier in the year.

Some investors seem to be shocked about the sale of Killam North. Anytime you are able to mutually agree to a sale price which frees oneself of a third parties broken promises, it becomes a good deal. IR knows this for a fact, we heard the Operator promise VAN an interest in Killam South during a presentation in 2004 and again in 2005. Of importance, we view three projects which will eventually replace the cash flow at Killam North. They are as follows: Strachan, Deep Basin including the 12% Test Well, and Sarcee. 3 of the 4 projects were previously drilled. The upside would be our Oil Concessions in Kenya, Rwanda and Armenia. There is alot of interest from third parties wishing to participate as Joint Venture Partners, and our people in Africa have held discussions with the Chinese, the Lundins, and many others.

We understand the Operator at Strachan has tied in the well to a pipeline, I understand it is flowing at 2 MMCFd and plans are in the works for a second well. We are awaiting word on Sarcee from the Operator, Arapahoe Energy (AAO-V:TSX). Crew Energy (CR-T) called VAN the other day and we anticipate the Permit from the Alberta Energy Utility Board ("AEUB") for the Deep Basin project in January, that well alone would give VAN 21% of 40 to 100 BCF of estimated gas based on 3d seismic reshot twice. The classification of the well as a Development Pool Well was determined by the Alberta Government. It's not exploratory like Shell drilled at Tay River. That means Deep Basin is less risk to drill. The 12 % Test Well is a part of the Deep Basin project and it awaits tie in procedures at the same time we obtain the Permit. We need the Permit before we can drill the Deep Basin. 1 BCF of petroleum and/or natural gas in the ground sells for about $3 M for top quality reserves in Alberta (proven and non producing reserves in the ground). The calculation here is you take 1 BCF of gas and convert it into a Barrel of Oil Equivalent, so you divide 1 BCF by 6. A barrel in the ground used to be worth $19.40 to $19.50 per barrel, but with the recent change to the new royalty regime in Alberta, its now worth $18.50. Drop the 3 zeros off of the Billion and you get 1 M divide by 6 or 166,666 barrels in the ground x $18.50 or $3,083,000. To extrapolate take 40 to 100 BCF of gas (estimated) at Deep Basin times our 21.5% working interest, and then add Sarcee to the equation (VANs 33.5 % working interest at Sarcee times the estimated 60 BCF of gas (Sproule Report 2005). Now you are able to determine a value for the reserves in the ground. That estimate indicates about 28 BCF to 48 BCF of gas in the ground which has a value of $84 M to $144 M based on a proven model, not the probable case. There are 3 cases involved when considering the value of oil and gas assets: Proven and Producing, Proven and Non Producing, and Probable. The trick here is to understand how the insiders value their reserves based on those cases and the Discount Factor of what its worth, most pubcos use 10% discount factor for the future long term value of the reserves. Deep Basin has a proven Engineering Reserve Report. When Gladius sold their company to Crew in November 2006 for $60 M cash and $10 M in the assumption of their debt, they obtained a Proven Reservoir Engineering Report for the proven gas in the ground, (not flowing). Without drilling the Deep Basin, it has a value. I understand Crew paid approximately $5 to $10 M for that project as part of their Purchase Price. So you have it, Vangolds interest is about half of what Gladius had. So Crew thinks sometimes in January. The 12 % Test Well is another well in the same area as the Deep Basin project, it awaits tie in procedures which will occur when Crew gets the Permit and drills the Deep Basin.

Strachan, Deep Basin and the 12% Test Well are located in the prolific Western Sedimentary Basin near Rocky Mountain House in Alberta. Those areas correspond to Crews designated areas for pending drill programs of approximately $130 M of capital expenditures for their 2008 Budget (you have to review their Financial Statements to determine whether or not they have reduced that figure in result of the new royalty regime coming into play in January). The new regime has caused a ripple effect of money going elsewhere out of Alberta ie BC, Montana, Wyoming, Saskatchewan, etc. Deep Basins project is in the Rocky Mountain House area which is in the heart of the Foot Hills, and very prospective for Deep Gas Projects, drilling down to at least 3,200 metres. Thats what its all about in the Patch. Just look at Shells Tay River 12 miles away from Deep Basin, Shell drilled an E well, down 5,500 metres and hit huge reserves in 2004, one of the largest finds in the past 10 years. Other projects including Alder Flats, Chigwell and Antelope Lake were relatively inexpensive plays and we gather were not successful nor material. IR believes 2 of the 3 were written down in prior financials, thus you have to look at the Vangolds' Audited Financial Statements and read the Notes and Subsequent Events to understand the values and the important projects.

We believe these projects will replace the cash flow we once had at Killam North. As these projects get tied in, they add value to our Asset Base and our Cash Flow. So you have it, the cash flow should be replaced quite easily.

• Teil 2

Bill 46 was passed in the Alberta Legislature a few days ago. It does not take effect until January 2008. The Alberta Energy Utility Board ("AEUB") separates the Energy Resources Conservation Board ("ERCB") and the Alberta Utility Board. Deep Basin and other wells are part of the ERCB system and Deep Basin was previously designated as a D pool by the Alberta Government. This new system in Alberta gives limited rights to contest permits required to drill. Under the old system any Tom, Dick and Harry landowner was able to contest any Oil and Gas Companies submission to the AEUB because they knew that the oil and gas companies were obligated to pay the legal fees of the complainants. So now it makes it easier to get a permit, and thats the delay we've endured ever since we first announced the project in Dec 2004. It had nothing to do with Vangold, we are not the Operator, we are a passive Joint Venture Partner. In the Oil and Gas Patch, it's the Operator who makes the Application for the Permit to Drill. Investors are wondering what the delays are on various projects, unfortunately we find many investors are preoccupied with a trust issue and blame the President, Dal. There are legitimate events that occur in Joint Ventures, so those of you that point the finger and blame Dal, should really be thanking him for creating value out of the working interests in various projects. The problem is most investors forget what our mission is, they fail to make contact to find out. Its demanding on Investor Relations, the conversations take alot of time to explain especially for those investors who don't keep themselves informed.

Let's recap Uganda.

In March 2007, I met one of Fugros' coordinators at the PDAC, (Christine H. a bright female geologist). I was introduced to her by the Commissioner of Uganda, Joshua. He has become a very good friend of mine. I previously met and had dinner with the entire Geological Team at the PDAC in 2006 and 2007, all of them are very well educated professional Geologists who will interpret the geophysical data flown by Fugro (top quality data). Recently I emailed Fugro to ask if they would be interested and/or available to bid and provide guidance on our seismic work programs. Fugro responded and made contact with our man in Africa, Mr Azim Nathoo. Preliminary geological information compiled by Mr Nathoos team of geologists was forwarded to Fugro and we await quotes on the Oil Concessions in Rwanda and Kenya. The seismic work is required before any drilling commences on the oil concessions in Africa. Fugro may also be retained for our mineral work programs in Uganda, and I would like Dal to further the negotiations and make the announcement known publicly. Simply put, numerous international third party vendors have contacted Vangold.

Last November 2006, Fugro commenced flying various programs over Uganda to upgrade their geophysical data base for the Uganda Government. Uganda receives $42 M US in tranches for that work, and the monies emanate from the World Bank, and other African entities. Fugro is now in month 13 of an 18 month program. Uganda gets a benefit of money to increase the value of their projects and standard of living in their country. VAN will benefit because Fugro has flown Kilo Moto in the North West, Kilembe and Fort Portal in the Central West region, and next up should be Kafunzo in the South West part of Uganda. The Government has made an official public announcement on the Opening of their Data Room on Dec 13, 2007 in Uganda.

One of Vangolds projects known as Kafunzo is 35 miles north-north west of Kabanga, the Xstrata / Barrick Joint Venture in Tanzania. That project is tied for number 2 spot in the world. Evidence exists that it is the 2nd largest unmined nickel sulphide deposit in the world behind Voisey Bay. I found evidence of that information in a TD Securities Research Report dated February 2007. In between Kabanga and Kafunzo is Jim Sinclairs Tan Range or International Tanzanian Royalty Corporation (TRE). Their Chairman, Mr Jim Sinclair believes that Kabanga goes through TREs properties up into Kafunzo, Uganda. Vangold believes Kafunzo is a northern extension of the Kabanga deposit, and it is either nickel or iron ore and desperately needs to be drilled. Right now, the Chinese are dealing with TRE on some of their projects in Tanzania. The Chinese and Lundins (amongst other third parties) are desirous of joint venturing with Vangold on our Oil Concessions in Rwanda and Kenya, so I think the way this transaction best works for Vangold is to allow Kenya, Rwanda and the Armenian Oil Concessions to go public separately to obtain the necessary $60 M of financing to drill them and take us to the next level. Van would receive shares back on its balance sheet similar to the IB, Pacific Kanon, and CopperMoly transactions. Further, anyone thinking that Vangolds management are sitting on their hands and doing nothing is out of line. There is alot of activity going on behind the scenes including visits from Diplomats from Rwanda, Armenia, and numerous international subtrades requesting to bid on our work programs. I like the fact that Fugro has made themselves available. They do very good work and its my view they are the best at what they do in the world.

I see values accruing to the bottom line which will only lead to a higher valuation to our share price. The year end Audited Financials should capture these events but its not due out til April or May, 2008. So things like our Early Warning Report on International Beryllium will make their way onto our Balance Sheet, they only add value to a situation one could not provide any value to. Ask yourself why Montello (MEO-V:TSX) would pay Vanguard, (a private resource company) $3.5 M in MEO shares to increase their working interest at Sarcee >from 2% to 8%. I understand from one of Vangolds larger retail shareholders that Montello put a very high value on Sarcee. Vangold got a really good deal that adds value. We increased from 6% to 33.5% and paid $100,000 for it. So I look forward to 2008s increased valuation. We must thank Vangolds President for the opportunities he created.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Robin Moriarty, BSc
    Investor Relations for Vangold Resources Ltd
    Toll Free in North America 1 877 361 0002
    Direct 604 531 1583
    Cell 778 899 1583

Cc: Maria Da Silva, IR Market Smart Communications 1 877 261 4466

PS: If you received this email in error, forgot you subscribed, or are no longer interested in Vangold, please use the link remove@vangold.ca and your name will be deleted. If you signed up on the website, you might receive the press release from our Email Alert system, and a second one from Investor Relations. Comments made by Investor Relations are not news releases, they are made to clarify questions from shareholders. We hope we clarify your questions. Thankyou.

• Gestern wieder eine email von Vangold:

Dear Investors: For Information Purposes Only

Please note the CopperMoly's IPO has been extended to January 24, 2008. This transaction will close on that date as we understand the minimum subscription amount will most likely occur at some point during the week. To reiterate the IPO price is $.25 Australian with a loyalty warrant set at $.30 Australian. For those Vangold shareholders who have expressed an interest in participating, please do the following:

Email your interest level to rmoriarty@telus.net or maria@marketsmart.ca and brynelsen@vangold.ca
    Please Indicate via email the amount of your participation in dollars.
    Please complete the Subscription Agreement and send the original to Vangolds Offices along with your Bank Draft made
    Please send the Subscription Agreement and a Bank Draft (Australian Dollars) made payable to CopperMoly Limited to Vangolds Offices, or notify us that you have sent the documentation and wire transfer details to Novus Capital as per the CopperMoly EFT payment detail attachment.
    Please provide the tracking number of any courier you utilize.

Vangolds offices are located at
    Suite 1730, 650 West Georgia Street
    Vancouver, British Columbia, V6B 4N9
    Vangold Tel No 604 685 1974
    Vangold Fax No 604 685 5970

To simplify matters, Vangold will facilitate the transaction by collecting the funds and the agreements >from you, and then courier them to CopperMoly in Australia.

CopperMoly Fact Sheet: See Attachment
    CopperMoly Prospectus: http://www.coppermoly.com.au/P…molyLimitedProspectus.pdf

Should you decide to send the documenation and Bank Drafts directly to the Australian Agent, please notify myself via email at rmoriarty@telus.net and brynelsen@vangold.ca

Please note the work program for CopperMoly will be a 36 hole infill drill program. Approximately $12 M US was expensed on various programs in the 1980s and 1990s by Esso and City Resources. The work program will take approximately 6 months to complete at Simuku and Mt Nakru. Once the assays are completed the information should provide us with a Resource Calculation based on a very large bulk tonnage of varying grades of copper, moly, and gold.

Please indicate your interest level as soon as possible.

Lastly, please note that International Beryllium (IB-V:TSX) disseminated news today announcing Board and Management appointments. Vangold holds 25.6 M shares in IB as an Investment under Assets on its Balance Sheet and previously filed an Early Warning Report on Sedar. IB is in the process of closing the acquisition of a beryllium manufacturer. The pending IPO for our Subsidiary Pacific Kanon Gold Resources should follow shortly.

Vangold will be in attendance at the Cambridge House Conference in Vancouver January 20, and 21st. If you are attending and want to meet us we are located in Booth 1713.

Best Regards,
    Robin Moriarty, BSc

Cc: Maria Da Silva Market Smart Communications, 1 877 261 4466 (maria@marketsmart.ca)
    Cc: Dal Brynelsen, President & CEO Vangold, Director of CopperMoly (brynelsen@vangold.ca)

----- Original Message -----
    Sent: Sunday, December 02, 2007 8:14 PM
    Subject: Vangold Resources Ltd's Subsidiary CopperMoly IPO, Fact Sheet, Website

Dear Investors;

Vangold Resources Ltd (VAN-V:TSX) reported information in a news release dated Oct 25, 2007 about one of it's three subsidiaries going public. CopperMoly is in the process of concluding its Initial Public Offering (IPO) on the Australian Stock Exchange. Here is a link to the press release on Vangolds website.
    http://media.integratir.com/V.…/Coppermoly%20Revised.pdf

The number of shares Vangold receives and book on its' balance sheet as an Investment under Assets is referenced within the Prospectus. We have provided you with a link to that information (below).

The Book opened on November 12, 2007 and closes Friday December 7, 2007, at the end of this trading week. In other words, the opportunity to participate in the IPO evaporates on Friday.

If you are interested and intend to participate, you must follow the instructions of the Agent and please send an email to Vangolds Investors Relations department care of Robin Moriarty and to Vangolds' CEO & President Dal Brynelsen and/or notify us by phone. Please fax the Agreement and Wire Instructions to the Agent and Vangold. The preferable route would be for you to complete the forms and fax the same to the Agent and notify all of us about your wire instructions. In any event do let us know if you send the information to the Agent referenced in the Coppermoly EFT payment details (See attachment)

Agent: Novus Capital Limited
    Email Agent: bernadette.sukkar@novuscapital.com.au

Robin Moriarty rmoriarty@telus.net or call Toll Free 1 877 361 0002, or 604 531 1583
    Dal Brynelsen brynelsen@vangold.ca or call Vangolds Office
    Vangold Resources Ltd info@vangold.ca
    Vangold Fax 604 685 5970
    Vangold Office Phone 604 684 1974

Website http://www.vangold.ca

If interested, please follow the instructions of the Agent and complete the form and fax to Bernadette or fax to Vangold Resources Ltd of the Subscription Agreement, and

For information on the following click on the links to the appropriae websites, or open the attachments for Wiring Instructions and

CopperMoly Fact Sheet: See Attachment.

CopperMoly Prospectus: http://www.coppermoly.com.au/P…molyLimitedProspectus.pdf

CopperMoly Website: http://www.coppermoly.com.au/sitemap/index.htm

Draft documentation in regards to an initial Scoping Study, and Draft Conceptual Mining Study is in progress, but clearance for your receipt of the same must come from the appropriate Board of Directors of CopperMoly, New Guinea Gold, and Vangold Resources Ltd when it is deemed appropriate.

Best Regards and Merry Christmas,

Robin Moriarty, BSc
    Toll Free in North America: 1 877 361 0002
    Direct 604 531 1583

Cc: Maria Da Silva, Market Smart Communications 1 877 261 4466

PS: If you received this email in error, forgot you subscribed, or are no longer interested in Vangold, please use the link remove@vangold.ca and your name will be deleted. Please note the Amalgamation of Vangolds Subsidiary Horn Rare Metals with Janina Resources Ltd concluded last week and the new name is International Beryllium (IB-V:TSX). The prior symbol JAN-V:TSX for Janina is no longer in use. Janina resumed trading on or about Oct 29, 2007 and now trades as IB. We are awaiting decisions from the TSX Venture Exchange on the Draft IPO documentation for Pacific Kanon Gold Corp. That documentation is filed on Sedar http://www.sedar.com Vangold anticipates concluding it's recently announced increased Private Placement of 9 Million units. Investor Relations anticipates it may be oversubscribed. Thankyou for your support.

• Kam heute per email:

To Vangold Shareholders & Investors:

Please note the following news release from International Beryllium (IB-V:TSX). Please note Vangold owns 25.6 Million shares of IB, and previously filed an Early Warning Report on Sedar. Further, the shares are booked as an Investment on Vangolds' Balance Sheet.

Robin Moriarty, BSc
    Investor Relations for Vangold Resources Ltd (VAN-V:TSX)

Toll Free 1 877 361 0002
    Direct 604 531 1583
    Email rmoriarty@telus.net
    Memo: If you forgot you subscribed through the Vangold website or through a lead generation program, and no longer wish to receive information, please use the link remove@vangold.ca and your name will be removed from the data base.

Re: News Release - Thursday, January 17, 2008
    Title: International Beryllium Corporation Acquires 371 Strategic Beryllium Mineral Claims in the State of Utah Adjacent to the Spor Mountain Beryllium Mine
    VANCOUVER, BC - International Beryllium Corporation (TSXv:IB) ("IBC") is pleased to announce that further to its news release dated January 17, 2008, outlining the proposed acquisition of Rare Earths Limited, LLC ("REL"), that it has additional information concerning the 371 Utah beryllium mineral claims referenced in the January 17, 2008 release.

REL has completed filing of 371 mineral claims near Spor Mountain in Juab County, Utah. IBC will acquire the rights to the 371 claims constituting approximately 7,630 acres proximal to existing beryllium mining operations at Spor Mountain through its acquisition of REL. The 371 claims filed by REL, and which will become the property of IBC upon completion of the acquisition of REL, are strategically located in an area of known beryllium mineralization described in US Geological Survey Professional Paper 415.

Studies conducted by the U.S. Geological Survey and by the U.S. Bureau of Mines in the 1960s confirmed the extent and grades of the beryllium deposits in this area and their chemical, mineralogical, and physical properties. The IBC claims abut the mineral property of Brush Engineered Metals (NYSE: BW) at Spor Mountain, a mine site that has experienced declining reserves during the past four years. Current production rates at Spor Mountain of approximately 48,000 tons of bertrandite ore annually grading 0.35% beryllium constitute nearly 60% of world production.

The beryllium deposits discovered at Spor Mountain in December, 1959, have been the major source of this metal in the western world for more than 40 years. The beryllium mineralization at this location occurs in tabular deposits situated along major faults and fractures in an altered water-laid rhyolitic tuff within a valley that was once part of paleo-Lake Bonneville. The IBC claims are located on extensions of the geologic structures initially described by USGS geologists and that are presently being mined. This sparsely populated area of Juab County has good road access and electrical power availability for industrial development. IBC has been advised in a January, 2008 letter that Juab County is actively seeking economic development of mining and processing facilities.

"Over the past few decades, this area has been intensively studied by impartial U.S. Governmental agencies, which have confirmed the presence of beryllium mineralization," stated Lindsey Maness, IBC's Vice President of Exploration. "Further geochemical, geophysical and field geological investigations will be used to identify and delineate any additional ore zones that may be suitable for mining."

"We are very pleased that REL has been able to establish such a large and potentially valuable claim area so close to a large known beryllium operation," said Anthony Dutton, CEO and President of IBC. "Such opportunities do not present themselves often and we are very excited to be acquiring REL and believe that with their combined knowledge and claim portfolio they will play an extremely important part of IBC's growth strategy."

Historical information in this news release should not be treated as current and should not be relied upon.

This news release was prepared by management of IBC, which takes full responsibility for its contents. The TSX Venture Exchange has not reviewed and does not accept responsibility for the adequacy of this news release. There can be no assurance that the proposed acquisition will be completed as described, or at all.

About International Beryllium Corporation
    International Beryllium Corp. is a global exploration and development company focused on beryllium, beryllium oxides and beryllium master alloys. Beryllium and related alloys are used in a broad range of specialized industrial applications such as nuclear power, defence, electronics and automotive. International Beryllium's common shares are traded on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol IB.

International Beryllium Corporation
    Anthony G. Dutton, CEO
    (604) 689-1515 ext 111
    Email: adutton@internationalberyllium.com
    Copyright © 2008 INTERNATIONAL BERYLLIUM CORPORATION (IB) All rights reserved. For more information visit our website at http://www.internationalberyllium.com/ or send email to info@internationalberyllium.com .

• Kam eben per email:

COPPERMOLY LIMITED LISTS ON AUSTRALIAN STOCK EXCHANGE

February 4, 2008 - Vancouver, British Columbia - Vangold Resources Ltd ("Vangold”) and it’s joint venture partner, New Guinea Gold Corporation (“NGG”) are pleased to announce the listing of Coppermoly Limited’s (“Coppermoly”) Initial Public Offering on the Australian Securities Exchange (“ASX”) on January 31, 2008. The IPO raised AU$8 million and is the successful outcome of a planned reorganization of exploration assets, specifically the Mt. Nakru (Vangold 25%) and Simuku copper molybdenum projects previously announced in a News Release dated October 26th, 2007. Coppermoly issued a release to the ASX on 30th January 2008, a copy of which follows.

Vangold holds directly 1,000,000 shares in Coppermoly and a further 5,263,158 shares indirectly through it’s shareholding in Pacific Kanon Gold Corp. NGG holds a direct 46% (38,273,684 shares) interest in Coppermoly and a further indirect interest of approximately 5.8% (5,263,158 shares) through it’s shareholding in Pacific Kanon Gold Corp. NGG acquired a 29% direct interest in Coppermoly in consideration for the transfer of the title of the two projects to Coppermoly. These shares are escrowed for two years. A further 17% was acquired by a direct investment by NGG in Coppermoly. This was achieved by way of a $2 million short-term Loan Agreement with Vangold. The loan is subject to a 5% per annum simple interest rate. Subject to TSX-V Exchange approval, NGG will also issue 400,000 shares of the Company to VAN plus 400,000 bonus warrants, exercisable at $0.60 for a period of two years. The sale of these shares and any shares acquired as a result of the exercise of the bonus warrants are subject to a sale restriction of one year.

The Mt Nakru copper-gold system which is located in West New Britain, is a large acid-intermediate, volcanic-intrusive complex which covers 30km2, much of which is mineralised to a greater or lesser degree. The complex marks the topographically highest point within the Kulu-Awit corridor. Four separate prospects have been identified with significant copper and gold values found in outcrop, trench or drill samples, along with significant silver, molybdenum and zinc grades. The prospects occur within a 5 km diameter circular topographic feature, which may represent a caldera type structure or a zone of doming and tensional fracturing above a rising intrusion. The circular feature is intersected by N-E and N-W trending lineaments which become important controls for the focussing of mineralisation. Airborne geophysics and stream geochemistry indicate the system may be larger than the area explored to date. Mt. Nakru 1 is the most advanced of the four prospects and has the best potential to host a large Cu-Au deposit. Deep auger soil sampling, more than 10km of hand and bulldozer trenching and nine drill holes have been completed.

The Simuku Project project provides an excellent opportunity for participation in a porphyry copper system with high molybdenum credits in a relatively accessible and lower cost region of Papua New Guinea. On 12th September 2005 and the 3rd October, NGG announced trench results for the Simuku Project, which included very significant molybdenum results. The best trench intersection was 72m of 0.17% molybdenum. Molybdenum prices have increased very substantially in the last two years. A total of 23 kilometres of bulldozer/excavator-trenching and 12 drill holes have now been completed at the project. All results of the trenching were released in a Press Release dated 27 March 2006 and an independent NI 43-101 report was also filed on Sedar.

To find out more about Vangold Resources Ltd. please visit our website at http://www.vangold.ca or contact Dal Brynelsen at 604-684-1974 or by email brynelsen@vangold.ca.

VANGOLD RESOURCES LTD.

“Dal Brynelsen”

The TSX Venture Exchange has not reviewed and does not accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of the content of this news release. The statements made in this News Release may contain certain forward-looking statements. Actual events or results may differ from the Company’s expectations. Certain risk factors may also affect the actual results achieved by the Company. To be removed from the Vangold Data Base please use the link remove@vangold.ca

ADDRESS PHONE

PO Box 7996 +61(07) 5592 2274 +61 (07) 5592 2274

Gold Coast Mail Centre FAX FAX

Qld 9726 Australia +61 (07) 5592 2275

EMAIL

ABN 54 126 490 855 info@coppermoly.com.au

WEBSITE

http://www.coppermoly.com.au

CMoly-logo

ASX/media announcement

30 January 2008

COPPERMOLY TO COMMENCE RESOURCE DEFINITION DRILLING;

Molybdenite intersected in two drill holes

Coppermoly Limited (ASX:COY), which lists on the Australian Securities Exchange today, has completed two drill holes intended to extend the known molybdenum mineralisation at its Simuku Project on New Britain island, Papua New Guinea and assays are expected in approximately four weeks. Molybdenite (a mineral which contains molybdenum) was intersected in both holes. Further details are given later in this release.

The company will commence resource definition drilling at both the Simuku and Mt Nakru copper/gold/molybdenum systems in the near future with the main objective of defining resources within 18 months.

Peter Swiriduik Managing Director commented: “We have two drill rigs immediately available to start drilling once upgraded and extended camp facilities are in place. Two excavators and two bulldozers are being scheduled to assist in drill road preparation, trenching and access and by mid-year we expect to have four drills operating.

“Coppermoly’s management has extensive experience in Papua New Guinea and is very comfortable working in that country. Bob McNeil, Chairman, was previously General Manager for Esso in Papua New Guinea in the 1980’s, and Doug Hutchison, Chief Operating Officer, has more than 30 years experience in Melanesia, including Papua New Guinea,.” Mr Swiridiuk added.

Chairman Bob McNeil, who is also Chairman and CEO of the company’s largest shareholder, New Guinea Gold Corporation, (TSX-V:NGG) said Coppermoly was fortunate to have the benefit of considerable early exploration. “These are very exciting projects. Extensive preparatory and exploration work, totalling in excess of AUD$20 million in today’s dollars, has been completed by past explorers including Esso and New Guinea Gold. The properties were first explored by Esso, but largely lay dormant during the low metal prices of the 1990’s.

The following key points combined highlight why Coppermoly’s projects stand out from those of its competitors.

· Location – excellent location with road/track access, close to infrastructure including port and jet airport, and relatively easy tailing disposal. This will ultimately lead to lower exploration costs, capital requirements for development and likely mine operating costs.

· The extensive exploration already completed includes over 40 kms of bulldozer/excavator trenching plus additional hand trenching and more than 50 drill holes. This drilling and trenching suggests the systems are very large – with alteration over more than 10 sq kms at each project – and likely to contain widespread copper and gold mineralisation comparable to other porphyry copper systems in Papua New Guinea.

· The two projects have separate gold and/or molybdenum potential which may be amenable to early development. At Mt Nakru trench results included 35m at 7.26g/t gold and 42m at 2.70g/t gold including 3.0m at 16.8g/t gold. At Simuku trench results include 78m at 0.133% molybdenum and drill results 19m at 0.32% molybdenum and 0.10% copper.”

The geological potential of the properties is illustrated by the drill and trench results listed below.

Simuku

Mt Nakru

Trench Results

78m at 0.133% molybdenum

(including) 15m at 0.25% molybdenum)

70m at 0.40% copper

14m at 0.26 g/t gold and 1.03% copper

Drill Hole Results

63m at 0.52% copper and 0.12g/t gold

77m at 0.49% copper and 0.11g/t gold

58m at 0.53% copper and 0.10g/t gold

7m at 0.60% molybdenum

Trench Results

245mat 0.80 g/t gold

45m at 2.50 g/t gold

25m at 1.43% copper

25m at 1.06% copper

4.0m at 6.6% copper

95m at 2.88 g/t gold (including) 35 m at 7.26 g/t gold

42m at 2.70g/t gold (including) 3.00 m at 16.80 g/t gold

Drill Hole Results

94m at 0.43% copper and 0.46g/t gold

74m at 0.78% copper, including 21m of 1.10% copper.

Papua New Guinea has one of the worlds most dynamic tectonic zones that offer the potential of very large mineral deposits that typically continue at depth.

All drill and trench information is available at http://www.coppermoly.com.au or http://www.newguineagold.ca

Simuku Molybdenum Drill Core Description – Holes SMH015 and SMH016

Two drill holes have been completed in the Misile Hill – Horseshoe area at the Simuku Project. Both holes were located at 169456E/936791N. SMH015 was drilled on an azimuth of 270ºM, inclination of -70º to a depth of 50.8m. Hole SMH016 was drilled at an azimuth of 023ºM, inclination of -60º to a depth of 123.1m. These holes are approximately 250m south of the SMH014 which intersected 19m from surface of 0.32% molybdenum.

Conrad Palaulo, Supervising Geologist for Coppermoly Limited, described the core as follows: “The first 20m (0-20m) of hole SMH015 consists of strongly oxidised fractured brecciated argillic over phyllic altered dacite porphyry with pyrite, chalcocite, molybdenite and hematite disseminates. Silicified clasts have hematite quartz stock-work veining.

From 20m to 35m, the core consists of silicified phyllic altered dacite to feldspar dacite porphyry with fine hairline pyrite and quartz veinlets with chalcopyrite, molybdenite +/- chalcocite crystals associating along the veinlets mostly as dissemination. Within this zone are narrow sheared fault zones consisting of puggy gray clay plus sulphides and quartz plus feldspar dacite porphyry clasts with fine disseminated molybdenite and pyrite (5-10%) with chalcopyrite/pyrite/molybdenite veins. The geology is similar to that logged for SMH014 (100m) drilled 250m to the North.

In hole SMH016 the first 15m (0-15m) consists of strongly oxidised, argillic altered, brecciated to friable silicified fragments of dacite porphyry with oxidized clay and sandy material comprising quartz, chalcocite, hematite, minor jarosite, +/- pyrite.

From 15m through to 25.80m is argillic over phyllic altered, brecciated friable dacite porphyry fragments and clasts with oxidized clay, brecciated intervals of dacite porphyry in parts. The interval comprises of pyrite mostly in disseminated form, chalcocite, molybdenite, limonite (hematite) staining with minor quartz hematite stockwork along the brecciated units in this interval. Oxidation is generally strong from top of the hole down to the contact where it is mostly fracture controlled at 25m.

The entire hole is brecciated with angular – sub-angular quartz-dacite porphyry fragments within clast –clay supported matrix. Sulphide mineralisation is mostly pyrite in a disseminated form +/- chalcocite molybdenite (1-2%). Below the oxidation zone (0-25m) is strong to moderately silicified with quartz stock work/veinlets +/- chalcocite +/- molybdenite +/-chalcopyrite. Epithermal textured quartz is present in places as fracture fills. Chalcocite content decreases from this interval mostly in disseminated form, after 50m and gradually diminishes. Molybdenite generally appears as disseminates.

For further information please contact Bob McNeil, Chairman Coppermoly Limited,
    (07) 5592 2274, or Kevin Kartun or Brian Mahoney, FRC (Financial & Corporate Relations)
    (02) 8264 1002/3 or Bernadette Sukkar (Associate Director) Novus Capital Limited,
    (02) 9375 0114, Mobile: 0409 813 364.

The information in this report that relates to Exploration Results is based on information compiled by Bob McNeil, who is Fellow of the Australian Institute of Mining and Metallurgy. Bob McNeil is employed by Macmin Silver Ltd and New Guinea Gold Corporation.

Bob McNeil has sufficient experience which is relevant to the style of mineralisation and type of deposit under consideration and to the activity which he is undertaking to qualify as a Competent Person as defined in the 2004 Edition of the ‘Australasian Code for Reporting of Exploration Results, Mineral Resources and Ore Reserves”. Bob McNeil consents to the inclusion in the report of the matters based on his information in the form and context in which it appears.

R.D.McNeil

CHAIRMAN

Coppermoly Limited

• Tag

Ich habe Vangold mit einem Durchschnitt von 38 c gekauft. Ich dachte irgend wann sind die Zitterer vom Markt. Die Zahlen wirtschaflicher Natur sind doch nicht übel. Der Kurs liegt einfach zu tief.
    Was für einen Grund könnte es geben der diesen Kurs rechtfertigt?

Gruß Odin

• Kam heute per email

Vangold Shareholder Information:

Please find attached the latest news from International Beryllium (IB-V:TSX). Vangold owns 25.6 M shares of IB and has booked the shares as
    an Investment under Assets. If any of Vangold shareholders are interested, please email rmoriarty@telus.net. The President of Vangold is en route
    to Canada after a productive Conference at Inadaba in Africa, and elsewhere.

Best Regards,

Robin Moriarty, BSc
    Direct 504 531 1583
    Email: rmoriarty@telus.net

If you received this email in error, forgot you subscribed directly or indirectly, or no longer wish to receive shareholder information, please use the line remove@vangold.ca If you have changed your email address, please email rmoriarty@telus.net
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

=======================================================================
    Re: News Release - Friday, February 15, 2008
    Internatioan Beryllium Announces $5 Million Non-Brokered Private
    Placement

February 15, 2008 - VANCOUVER, BC - INTERNATIONAL BERYLLIUM
    CORPORATION ("IBC" or the "Company") (TSX-V: IB) is pleased to announce
    that it proposes to raise up to $5,000,000 through the sale of units
    (consisting of one common share and one-half common share purchase
    warrant, (the "Units")) at $0.50 per Unit. The exercise price of the
    warrants forming part of the Units will be $0.75.

The offering is subject to certain conditions including, but not
    limited to, the receipt of all necessary corporate and regulatory
    approvals, including the acceptance of the TSX Venture Exchange.

The net proceeds from the sale of the Offering will be used to fund
    planned acquisitions, for working capital and general corporate
    purposes.

The offering is expected to close on or before March 4, 2008. All
    securities issued in connection with the offering will be subject to a
    four-month hold period. The Company will pay a cash finder's fee of 7%
    of the gross proceeds raised in this private placement and compensation
    warrants (the "Compensation Warrants") entitling the finder to purchase
    a number of common shares as is equal to 7.0% of the aggregate number
    of Units sold in the private placement. Each Compensation Warrant will
    entitle the finder to purchase one common share of the Company at an
    exercise price of $0.75 for a period of 24 months following the
    closing.

About International Beryllium Corporation
    International Beryllium Corporation is a global exploration and
    development company focused on beryllium, beryllium oxides and
    beryllium master alloys. Beryllium and related alloys are used in a
    broad range of specialized industrial applications such as nuclear
    power, defence, electronics and automotive. IBC's common shares are
    traded on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol IB.

Anthony G. Dutton, CEO
    (604) 689-1515 ext 111
    Email: adutton@internationalberyllium.com

This release was prepared by management of IBC which takes full
    responsibility for its contents. The TSX Venture Exchange has not
    reviewed and does not accept responsibility for the adequacy of this
    news release.

Copyright (c) 2008 INTERNATIONAL BERYLLIUM CORPORATION (IB) All rights
    reserved. For more information visit our website at
    http://www.internationalberyllium.com/ or send
    mailto:ba@primarycapital.net

• Hallo Odin,

der Gründe gibt es doch bei Vangold einige (blättere ´mal 2 Seiten zurück!!!):

Zitat

Sachsenklinik

Was kann man von Quacksalbern und Kurpfuschern wie Vangold VAN anderes erwarten?

Gogh

Zitat

Pleiten Pech und Unvermögen

Nach dem Schweigen um die Seltenmetalle, der Desinformationspolitik in Bezug auf Kanon und der News-Panne von gestern ist mein Vertrauen in Vangold erst ´mal hin. Ich habe deutlich reduziert! verwirrt böse

Grüße GW

Mittlerweile bin ich ganz raus und sehe mir das ganze von der Seitenlinie aus an.

Das Vertrauen ist hin und muss erst neu erarbeitet werden.

Grüße GW

• Kam heute ´mal wieder von Robin Moriarty per email

NEWS RELEASE

VANGOLD REPORTS ON OIL AND GAS INTERESTS

IN KENYA, RWANDA AND ARMENIA

February 28, 2008 - Vancouver, British Columbia - Vangold Resources Ltd. ("Vangold”) has been actively working in Kenya, Rwanda and Armenia over the last 18 to 24 months. President and CEO Dal Brynelsen, comments: “We have successfully opened offices in Yerevan and Nairobi to support our properties in Armenia, Kenya and Rwanda. We have staffed these offices with excellent technical people who have achieved an exceptional amount of information gathering and compilation with the help of consultants in the UK and Canada. All of the three properties which cover in total 43,000 sq kms have exhibited excellent potential for hydrocarbons. We are very encouraged and look forward with great excitement to the next several years for which we owe special thanks to our technical staff. At my request they have prepared the following report on our current operations and future plans.”

Kenya

Mr. Francis M. Karanja, the lead exploration geologist, reports: Vangold Resources Kenya, a wholly owned subsidiary of Vangold, has acquired an office in the Nairobi industrial area to provide technical support for operations in Kenya and Rwanda. Vangold Kenya has retained the services of a technical team comprising three geoscientist consultants and one administration officer. The three geoscientists include an exploration geologist, exploration geophysicist and a senior geologist. The experienced technical team has developed a clear operational plan and budget. The team has also acquired the SMT Kingdom software to undertake in-house interpretation and handling of the geophysical and geological data.

In Kenya, Vangold has acquired a large [12,270 km2] land package [Block 3A] which partly lies along the proven hydrocarbons fairway of Central Africa Rift system [CARS]. The Block 3A acreage occupies a convergence area of three sedimentary basins of Anza, Mochesa and Lamu Embayment. The Anza basin [Graben] in Kenya is the termination rift of the Central African Rift System in north east Kenya. The basin forms the south-eastern extension of the prolific Melut and Muglad rift basins in southern Sudan where working petroleum system have been proved and oil discovered. Potential source rocks for hydrocarbon generation and evidences of a Cretaceous working [oil generation] petroleum system exist in Anza Graben in Chalbi sub-basin to the north-east of Block 3A. Past petroleum exploration in Block 3A include geological, geophysical and geochemical studies resulting in establishment of the geological setting and prospectivity of the block. The prospects associated with Anza Graben in Block 3A acreage are the most promising and will be given the first priority by Vangold management. Two exploratory wells have been drilled in Block 3A.

Vangold has already acquired the previous data on petroleum operations in Block 3A from the National Oil Corporation of Kenya and now in the process of re-processing the data followed by interpretation, basin modeling, data integration and establishment of leads/prospects in Blocks 3A & 3B. Before the end of the Initial Exploration Period of three [3] contract years, Vangold will acquire more 2D/3D seismic data and drill one exploratory well.

In addition to Block 3A, Vangold has a one year study option for Block 3B [12,270 km2] which lies in Lamu Embayment basin south of Block 3A. The block has adequate magnetic and gravity data with sparse seismic coverage. Two exploratory wells have been drilled in the block. Vangold will re-process the relevant geophysical data and undertake interpretation and integration of the data including basin modeling for possible existing of active Tertiary, Cretaceous or Jurassic age petroleum systems. The hydrocarbons prospectivity of Block 3B based on the existing data will be established and a lead map for the block generated. Vangold has the option to acquire the block under the Production Sharing Contract [PSC] or drop the acreage after one year study.

The leadership in Kenya, both the government and opposition are actively engaged in mediation talks that has resulted in reduced incidences of violence in the western region of the country. The eastern part of the country where Block 3 falls has remained unaffected and oil exploration activities of Lion petroleum [block 1], CNOOC [block 9] and Lundin [block 10a] continue unabated. Recent intervention by the US State Department, European Union, African Union and the rest of the world augurs well for the outcome of the talks.

Rwanda

On March 1, 2007 Vangold reported that it was granted the exclusive rights to commence negotiations for a production sharing license for oil and gas in the northwestern part of Rwanda. The concession, a 2,708 sq kms area, represented 11% of the land mass of Rwanda. Vangold’s technical team had previously undertaken a technical review of all information available and negotiations commenced. Subsequently, in October, 2007 Vangold successfully negotiated and signed a Technical Evaluation Agreement for the East Kivu Graben Basin area located in the Kivu Graben. A one year technical study narrowed the area to 1,631 sq kms.

The main achievement Vangold envisages in Rwanda Kivu Graben is the establishment of the existence of potential sedimentary basin where hydrocarbons may have accumulated. The task to achieve the objective will involve undertaking a defined and specified airborne geophysical survey [gravity & Magnetic] programme in the entire Vangold’s Kivu Graben block that includes the Rwanda portion of the Lake Kivu waters. The acquired data will be subjected to interpretation using state-of-art technology. Vangold has evidence of a possible working petroleum system in Kivu Graben with the existence of high carbon chain hydrocarbons in the deep waters of Lake Kivu. Such hydrocarbons originate from a source rock adequately matured and deeply [<2,000m] in-bedded in the possible Tertiary lake sediments sequences in Kivu Graben. Lake sediments of Tertiary age outcrop at Gisakura area in south-west Rwanda.

The Kivu Graben is the southern extension of the Albertine Graben in Uganda and DRC where a Tertiary age working petroleum system has been proved and oil discovered by Tullow Oil and Heritage Oil. We believe a similar [Tertiary age] working petroleum system exists in Kivu Graben with a possibility of oil generation and accumulation in Kivu Graben. Therefore, Vangold has further commissioned ASAR imagery study of lake Kivu waters as a similar study in Lake Tanganyika to the south has revealed 10 oil seeps

Armenia

Mr. Gerry Sheehan, Managing Director of Blackstairs Energy plc reports as follows on Vangold’s operations in Armenia:

An Exploration and Production Sharing Contract was signed with the Government of Armenia on April 27th 2007. The contract covers the areas designated “Blocks 4, 5 and 6” and extends to c. 13,775 sq. km (c. 3.4 Million acres) in central and southern Armenia. The contract will be operated by Blackstairs Energy plc (50%) in partnership with Vangold Resources (50%). The associated “Exploration Licence Permit” and the “Licence Agreement” permits were also approved by the Armenian authorities in May 2007 and December 2007 respectively. These permits allow unrestricted access to the Licence Area and the commencement of various technical operations in the blocks.

The term of the contract is for 5 years with two additional extensions each of 2 years negotiable with the authorities. The work programme over the initial 5 years comprises Geological Studies, Gravity and Geochemical studies, Remote Sensing (Satellite Imagery) and 170 km of 2D seismic. The financial commitment is 2.4 Million $US over the initial 5 year term.

The commercial terms of the Exploration and Production Sharing Contract are attractive and serve to ensure that even quite small accumulations of either oil or gas will be viable for commercial development. Armenia currently imports all of its hydrocarbons and there is a ready open market for any indigenous hydrocarbons.

Geological Summary and Prospectivity

The sedimentary basins of Armenia are relatively under-explored. The geological history is complex due to the major Caucasus mountain–building structural events. Two main sedimentary basins are recognized- the “South-Western Basins” extending west to Armenia’s border with Turkey and the “Central Depression” covering the central part of the country extend east to the border with oil-rich Azerbaijan and south towards the border with Iran. Within these basins lie a series of smaller complex sub-basins. The structural style identified within these basins displays good potential for the development of multiple hydrocarbons traps with widespread evidence of folding, faulting and complex fault thrusts. The Central Depression covers most of the joint-venture’s Licence Area and contains a broad age range of sediments from the oldest Devonian era sequences right up to thick recent sediments. This broad sequence offers the potential for the development of various reservoir, source and seal combinations. In the extreme south in Block 6, adjacent to the Iranian border, a Jurassic-Cretaceous sub-basin is virtually unexplored and may offer significant hydrocarbon potential.

Previous hydrocarbon exploration has been patchy and unsystematic and undertaken using fairly basic geological and geophysical techniques. From 1947 up to 1990 the former Soviet authorities undertook fairly sporadic programmes of seismic and drilling, often lacking in geological and adequate seismic control. Two key well results emerged from this phase of exploration. The Shorakhpur-1P well east of the capital Yerevan encountered minor oil. Further west at Armvir the Oktemberyan-13E well flowed gas at low rates for 6 months. Numerous other boreholes encountered indications of both oil and gas and several oil and seeps are also well documented; these are scattered widely throughout the Licence Area. This phase was followed in the 1990’s by a seismic and drilling campaign by AAEC. Their well- Azat-1- drilled to 3524 metres and again encountered minor oil shows before being terminated for operational reasons. In 2007 Transeuro Energy Corp. drilled the Kamir-1 exploration well and reported an extensive reservoir interval with well logs indicating a thick zone of low gas saturations. Transeuro also reports that this well has now been suspended with a view to additional logging and testing programmes later in 2008.

The exploration programmes to date offer sufficient encouragement to infer the development of a working petroleum system. However, a more systematic geological and geophysical evaluation programme is required to advance our understanding of the hydrocarbon prospectivity. The Blackstairs-Vangold joint-venture is now well advanced in developing a new geological model for the area. A team of local and western professionals has been assembled and a technical work progamme is underway. The historical data is being carefully analysed and incorporated to a modern GIS database. These data are already yielding valuable geological information and greatly assisting in the evolution of a new geological model for the area. In order to understand the major controls on structure formation and sedimentation a Remote Sensing study (high-resolution Satellite Imagery) was completed in 2007. This is being followed up with more focused evaluation of certain areas highlighted from the initial phase and field validation of newly identified geological trends is ongoing.

A major gravity survey (5000 stations) over Block 4 and 5 also started in 2007 and will resume in early summer 2008- this will serve to elucidate the subsurface structural trends and will be integrated with the Satellite Imagery and field structural and geological mapping. The ultimate objective of these studies is to highlight areas for a focussed programme of 2D seismic acquisition targeted at significant structural trends in promising fairways for reservoir, seal, source rock and migration route development. Ultimately the joint-venture aims to assemble a good quality prospect portfolio and rank these individually for a future drilling campaign.

In summary, the geological and geophysical data from the historic exploration programmes indicate extensive basinal areas with encouraging evidence that a viable petroleum system may be developed. The nature and complexity of the structural trends would indicate that a broad range of trap size is possible. The extensive stratigraphic sequences should offer multiple reservoir possibilities. The modern systematic exploration programmes being undertaken by the Blackstairs-Vangold joint-venture should considerably add to our understanding of this petroleum system.

Blocks 4, 5 and 6 cover a very large area of virtually un-explored terrain. There are numerous and widespread indications of hydrocarbons, and the Licence Area represents a good quality acreage portfolio in a strategic region.

Management of Technical Activities & Licence Administration

Immediately on signing the Petroleum Contract, the Blackstairs Energy-Vangold Resources joint-venture began putting a technical and office infrastructure in place in Yerevan. An experienced expatriate General Manager was appointed, local technical (geological and geophysical) financial and administrative staff recruited, and an office building with excellent communications and exploration technical software was configured. These activities are supervised and supported by the Blackstairs technical team in Dublin Ireland. Considerable advances have already been made in the technical evaluation the Licence Area.

To find out more about Vangold Resources Ltd. please visit our website at http://www.vangold.ca or contact Dal Brynelsen at 604-684-1974 or by email brynelsen@vangold.ca.

VANGOLD RESOURCES LTD.

“Dal Brynelsen”

• Das Neuste aus Ruanda heute per email:

P.O. Box 11622, 1730 – 650 West Georgia Street, Vancouver, BC, V6B 4N9
    Phone: 604-684-1974 Fax: 604-685-5970 http://www.vangold.ca
    NEWS RELEASE
    VANGOLD REPORTS ON UGANDA PROPERTIES
    February 28, 2008 - Vancouver, British Columbia - Vangold Resources Ltd. “Vangold” holds 20
    Exploration Licences in Uganda through Rwenzori Copper & Nickel Limited, a wholly owned
    subsidiary. Targeted minerals include gold, nickel – PGM, and copper – cobalt.
    Mr. Locke B. Goldsmith, P.Eng., P.Geo., V. P. Exploration, presently in Uganda, has provided the
    following report:
    Vangold’s history of exploration in Uganda dates from 1994. The Kafunjo, Kilembe, and Fort Portal
    projects were developed in the following years. Active exploration resumed in 2007, with programs
    planned and in progress in 2008 on all licences.
    Releases in January 2008 of airborne magnetic and radiometric geophysical surveys covering two areas
    (Blocks 1 & 6) have been purchased and are being interpreted by a geophysicist. As additional Blocks
    are released the data will be acquired.
    Programs are now being organized in Kampala. Letters of introduction to regional authorities have been
    provided from the Geological Survey. Field examinations will begin in March. A new 4x4 Toyota Land
    Cruiser has been purchased and other field supplies are on hand.
    Kafunjo Licences
    Three adjacent licences are located in southwest Uganda near the triple junction of Tanzania, Rwanda,
    and Uganda. A strong 7 km long coincident pairing of magnetic and gravity anomalies occurs on a trend
    which arcs from the ultramafic-hosted nickel-PGM deposits at Kabanga and Kagera in Tanzania.
    Previous exploration by Vangold (1994-1995) included a drill test to depths of approximately 350m.
    Reinterpretation of the geophysics and drill core suggests that the upper part of the causative body is
    600-800m below surface. Study of pyrrhotite-silica veinlets determined that they are of hydrothermal
    origin. Sulphur isotopes are similar to those from the massive copper – silver deposits at Mt. Isa,
    Australia.
    Possible deposit models include nickel – PGM in ultrasmafics, massive to disseminated copper
    sulphides, and IOCG (Iron oxide - copper – gold) of the Olympic Dam, Australia type.
    Work now commenced includes a gravity survey over the centre of the anomaly. A proposal for the
    survey has been submitted to the geophysical section of the Petroleum Department of the Uganda
    Geological Survey, for completion in mid-March. Diamond drilling to depths of 1000m or more is
    planned. A suitable drill is being sought; one or more may be available by April.
    Vangold Resources Ltd.
    News Release
    Page 2 of 3
    Kilembe Licences
    Five contiguous licences extend southwesterly from the formerly productive Kilembe Mines Ltd.
    (Falconbridge) copper – cobalt mine which operated from 1956 – 1972. The area covered by the
    Vangold licences includes the favorably mineralized horizon. Exploration by Kilembe Mines in the 1956
    – 1961 period identified several copper – cobalt occurrences on which a few confirmatory holes were
    drilled. At the time, mining centered on the eastern deposits and the southwestern deposits were
    regarded as future developments.
    Exploration this year will begin with GPS relocation of the occurrences, geological mapping and
    sampling, and possibly drilling.
    West Nile Licences
    Nine licences are positioned adjacent to the DRC – Uganda border. The rocks to be investigated are
    Proterozoic metavolcanics and amphibolites which may host gold deposits. Occurrences of placer gold
    are known; no bedrock sources of gold have been found. These strata trend southwesterly into DRC
    where important gold deposits are under development.
    Initial examinations will include prospecting and sampling. Detailed programs will be planned as may
    be warranted.
    Fort Portal Licence
    One licence northeast of Fort Portal is held to cover a copper – cobalt and a gold occurrence, both
    located on a segment of the productive Kilembe series of rocks. Exploration by Vangold (1996 – 1998)
    relocated a geochemical and electromagnetic anomaly which had been identified and drilled by Kilembe
    Mines. One drill hole by Anglovaal (option from Vangold) in 1998 was sited incorrectly and did not
    intersect the zone. Placer gold has been recovered by artisan miners from the southern part of the
    licence; a bedrock source has not been located.
    Work will include reestablishing the location of the copper – cobalt mineralization and positioning of
    drill stations. Prospecting of the gold occurrence will begin.
    Kamwenge Licence
    One licence is held in an area of gold occurrences southeast of Fort Portal. Vangold has done no work
    on this prospect. Reconnaissance prospecting will determine the nature of additional work.
    Buguri Licence
    One licence in eastern Uganda is underlain by Archean Nyanza metavolcanics, a belt of rocks which
    hosts the mines of the Lake Victoria goldfields of Tanzania and Kenya. Historic work on the permit and
    vicinity by BGRM includes stream sediment, soil, pan concentrate, and outcrop sampling. Laterite /
    saprolite cover is extensive. Results indicate that targets for gold mineralization are present. No drilling
    was done.
    Vangold Resources Ltd.
    News Release
    Page 3 of 3
    The area is within Block 1 of the recent magnetic and radiometric survey, data from which Vangold has
    purchased and is now interpreting.
    The program will first synthesize the new geophysical information with the regional geology.
    Thereafter field examination will begin to determine detailed exploration. Auger sampling to bedrock
    and ground geophysics may be considered, prior to drilling.
    Program Supervision
    The qualified person on site is Locke B. Goldsmith, P.Eng., P.Geo., V. P. Exploration, Vangold
    Resources Ltd., who has been in charge of the company’s Uganda programs since 1994. He will conduct
    the field examinations, planning, and supervision, assisted by Uganda geologist, David Kyagulanyi.
    To find out more about Vangold Resources Ltd. please visit our website at http://www.vangold.ca or contact
    Dal Brynelsen at 604-684-1974 or by email brynelsen@vangold.ca.
    VANGOLD RESOURCES LTD.
    “Dal Brynelsen”
    The TSX Venture Exchange has not reviewed and does not accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of the content of this news
    release. The statements made in this News Release may contain certain forward-looking statements. Actual events or results may differ
    from the Company’s expectations. Certain risk factors may also affect the actual results achieved by the Company.

• http://media.integratir.com/V.…ptions%20March%202008.pdf

NEWS RELEASE
    VANGOLD GRANTS STOCK OPTIONS
    March 13, 2008 - Vancouver, BC - Vangold Resources Ltd. (“Vangold”) announces that pursuant to the
    Company’s 2007 Amended Stock Option Plan as approved by the shareholders at the 2007 Annual
    General Meeting, the Board has approved the issuance of 4,250,000 incentive stock options to directors,
    officers and consultants of Vangold. The options to the directors and officers are exercisable for five
    years at a price of $0.50 and the options to the consultants, also at a price of $0.50, are exercisable for a
    period of three years. In keeping with the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange and the Stock Option
    Plan, these options shall vest equally over a period of 18 months.
    To find out more about Vangold Resources Ltd. please visit our website at http://www.vangold.ca or contact
    Dal Brynelsen at 604-684-1974 or by email brynelsen@vangold.ca.
    VANGOLD RESOURCES LTD.
    “Dal Brynelsen”

• Hallo Odin,

diese Diskussion hatten wir am Montag, 18. Februar 2008, 12:02, schon einmal. ;)

Ich kann nur sagen, ich kann deine Entscheidung verstehen und finde sie nachvollziehbar. Ich bin ja schon längere Zeit raus und bin auch in NGG rein.

Heute ist allerdings Vangold schön 7,5% hoch gelaufen und hat eine schöne große weiße Kerze produziert. Ist das aber die Trendwende? Ich glaube nicht. Gold und besonders Öl explorieren kostet viel viel Geld und NGG produziert!!!

Grüße Gw

• Tag

Habe meine noch nicht alle an den Mann gebracht. Werde sie nicht verschenken. Die NGG sind schon eingefahren. Ich denke da wird sich noch einiges tun. Sie sind noch nicht so bekannt, bei den ersten Gewinn - :thumbup: nachrichten wird sie steigen !
    Gruß Odin

Schriftgröße:  A A A A A