Silber Companies - Liste und Neues

• Ich dachte immer NEM hatte nie ein Hedgebook.
    Ich hoffe Barrick faellt auf die Schnauze da sie mitwirken bei der manipulation des Goldpreis.
    Was die alle hinter den Ruecken der Shareholder machen ist eigentlich ein Betrug.
    Aber was soll man schon gross machen als einsteigen oder austeigen wenn man veroeffentlich was man wieder gedreht hat.
    In dem Report war auch die Rede das die Minen nun kraeftig Gold aufkaufen koennten und den Markt damit ueberraschen. :D
    Geil waere es wenn die Asiaten auch gross Gold kaufen oder andere wenn sie sehen das der Dollar nun im A ist.

Wie lange koennen die Saecke den USD noch verteidigen weiss keiner genau.

Wenn das stimmt das Barrick eine PPT Mine ist und deren Risiko vom US Goverment getragen wird die einen neuen Chapter 11 machen.
    Mich wundert nur der Shareprice von ABX die haben fast nichts abekommen und stehen noch stramm da bei solchen Nachrichten.
    Bin auch gespannt wie Barrick auf das Dehedge von NEM reagiert die bald groesser als ABX wird. Bin gespannt wie sich der shareprice im vergleich zu NEM entwickelt ueber die naechsten zwei Jahre.
    Die Produktionskosten werden steigen das steht fest.
    Viele Minen machen keinen Profit, wer am Ende von den Juniors uebrigbleibt und noch gehandelt wird sehen wir spaeter.

Gruss

XEX

........We certainly could be in for a roller coaster ride ahead, but the prospects for the precious metals seem unstoppable. The latest example came by way of Barrick, the gold miner held in contempt by most good gold bugs. Even Prof. Fekete, an esteemed and eminent monetary scientist, has an unshakeable disdain for the mining giant that first innovated and then abused gold hedging to the detriment of the gold industry. This is why it comes as a shock that Barrick has been recently researching the future of the gold market and seems to have come up with the super-bullish conclusion that the annual mine supply of gold may fall by 10-15% in the next few years.

Actually, the real shock for those who believe Barrick is a lynchpin of the gold price suppression conspiracy is that the company would publicly report any gold-friendly findings at all. Perhaps the projected fall in gold output is even bigger than 15% according to Barrick's research, but Barrick has opted to adjust the data to show a more conservative decline as part of an unending quest to help cap the gold price? Joking aside, I believe these projections, should they turn out to be anywhere near reality, are incredibly bullish for the long-term gold price. What Barrick implies, in effect, is that despite the billions of dollars thrown at exploration in the past 2-3 years, there are not enough new projects even in the early discovery stage (much less development) to maintain the current rate of gold mining as production at existing mines starts to decline in the next few years.

The unanswered question is this: are we approaching "Peak Gold"? We often hear the term "Peak Oil", but there are probably some pretty good arguments against being able to predict when the "peak" date will arrive (some claim never, although that is obviously impossible). Certainly no oil company has put out a prediction of peak production, however, much less one that has oil output dropping by 10-15% within a decade. Yet here we have one of the world's largest gold companies apparently saying that "Peak Gold" is possibly within sight and global gold output could be substantially lower in a few years. Moreover, this is the very company that has placed the largest bets against a higher gold price out of the entire gold industry. Is it possible that the first major natural resource to "peak" in production will be gold?

• Hallo gutso,
    hier was Szabo zum ETF geschrieben hat.
    Den hat er wirklich nie gepusht, eher das gegenteil

http://www.resourceinvestor.com/pebble.asp?relid=18141

Hier noch die links zu Barrick
    http://www.mineweb.co.za/minew…age34?oid=24507&sn=Detail

Und dem Spitzenartikel von prof. Fekete

http://www.silveraxis.com/commentary/barricking.pdf

Daraus noch die Quellen und die Ankündigung für die Gold standard University
    vom 17. bis 29.8 in Ungarn.
    Kostet 1000$, aber da ist vieles includiert.
    Szabo ist da auch dabei

Gold Standard University Live
    Session Two of Gold Standard University will take place between August 17 and 29, 2007, at
    Martineum Academy in Szombathely, Hungary. It will feature a one-week course (13 lectures) entitled
    Gold and Interest, as well as a blue-ribbon panel discussion entitled The Last Contango | Basis As
    an Early Warning Sign of the Collapse of the International Monetary System. The second week is
    reserved for sight-seeing and recreation, including the famous Savaria Roman Festival featuring
    Roman togas and other habits, Roman cuisine, Roman games, etc. Enrolment is limited; first come
    first served. For more information please contact: GSUL@t-online.hu

DISCLAIMER AND CONFLICTS
    THE PUBLICATION OF THIS ARTICLE IS SOLELY FOR YOUR INFORMATION AND ENTERTAINMENT. THE AUTHOR IS NOT SOLICITING ANY ACTION BASED UPON IT, NOR IS HE SUGGESTING THAT IT REPRESENTS, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, A RECOMMENDATION TO BUY OR SELL ANY SECURITY. HE HAS NO POSITION, LONG OR SHORT, IN EITHER BARRICK OR NEWMONT STOCK, NOR DOES HE INTEND TO ACQUIRE ONE. THE CONTENT OF THIS ARTICLE IS DERIVED FROM INFORMATION AND
    SOURCES BELIEVED TO BE RELIABLE, BUT THE AUTHOR MAKES NO
    REPRESENTATION THAT IT IS COMPLETE OR ERROR-FREE, AND IT SHOULD NOT BE RELIED UPON AS SUCH.
    References
    Charles Davis, So Big It’s Brutal, Report on Business, The Globe and Mail: Toronto, June 2006, p 64.
    Bob Landis, Readings from the Book of Barrick: A Goldbug Ponders the Unthinkable,
    http://www.goldensextant.com , May 21, 2002
    Richard Rohmer, Golden Phoenix: The Biography of Peter Munk, Key Porter Books, 1999
    A. E. Fekete, The Texas Hedges of Barrick, http://www.goldisfreedom.com , May, 2002
    Ferdinand Lips, Gold Wars, Will Hedging Kill the Goose Laying the Golden Egg? p 161-167,
    New York: FAME,
    A. E. Fekete, To Barrick Or To Be Barricked, That Is the Question, http://www.gold-eagle.com
    August 11, 2006
    George Bush’s „Heart of Darkness” — Mineral Control of Africa, Executive Intelligence Review,
    January 3, 1997, see in particular:
    Barrick’s Barracudas
    Inside Story: The Bush Gang and Barrick, by Anton Chaitkin
    George Bush’s 10 billion giveaway to Barrick, by Kark Sonnenblick
    Bush abets Barrick’s Golddigging, by Gail Billington
    See also: http://american_almanac.tripod.com/bushgold.htm
    July 13, 2007

@eldo,
    danke, das wollt ich auch hervorheben

Ich hätt das auch noch fettgedruckt:
    Actually, the real shock for those who believe Barrick is a lynchpin of the gold price suppression conspiracy is that the company would publicly report any gold-friendly findings at all.

Mit Novagold hat mich Barrick am meisten genervt, dabei waren sie vorher schon ein rotes Tuch... :D

Grüße
    tschonko

• Lateegra Gold / LRG.V hab ich mir mal näher angeschaut; Übersicht hier.
    Es gibt ein Projekt im Sierra Madre Gold Belt. Die Resourcenschätzung (über eine halbe Mio Unzen Gold und was Silber) stammt aus einem Artikel von Fundamental Research. Vermutlich gibt es da vieeel mehr zu holen, offizielle Zahlen sind in Vorbereitung. Ausserdem gibt es ein hochgradiges Gold-Projekt in Ecuador, zusammen mit Aurelian. Und das alles bei dem Kurs! Schon verrückt :D

VG heron

• Hallo Ihr!

Habs eben bei SRLM & USA.V schon gepostet, aber hier machts natürlich am meisten Sinn ...

Habe einen schönen Link gefunden:

http://www.kitcocasey.com/

Auf der Seite von Casey gibts in der rechten Spalte, wenn man runterscrollt, unter der Sparte "Resources" die Funktion:
    Calculator: “What’s That Rock Worth?”
    Hier kann man den Total Gross Metal Value für die Erze der Minen bestimmen.
    Vor allem kann man die oft wie Kraut & Rüben angegebenen Grades für verschiedene Metalle in verschiedenen Angaben (g oder Unzen pro Tonne Gestein, oder Prozent etc.) ganz einfach untereinander reihen & addieren!

Praktisch.

Habe mal im Anhang als Beispiel das super Bohrergebnis der USA.V von neulich herangezogen.
    Käme in dem Beispiel auf über 1000 $ pro Tonne, wenn man nur die genannten Grades für Silber & Kupfer einbezieht ... .
    Wenn man dann noch die Mächtigkeit des Erzkörpers genauer kennt, kann man zumindest grob was vergleichend berechnen.
    Für manche Minen ist das sicher sinnvoll, man bekommt schneller einen Gesamteindruck, ohne doofe Excel Tabellen erstellen zu müssen.
    :D

Grüsse,
    gutso

PPS: Eben schon im Thread von U.S. Silver Corp geschrieben: dieses Beispiel ist wirklich nur ein Beispiel & so gut sind die Durchschnittsgrades nicht. Aber wenn man weiss, welche Dimensionen ca. eine Tonne Gestein im Schnitt hat, könnte man mit den Durchschnittswerten rechnen & die Dimensionen der Erze in Teilen abschätzen ...-
    Weiss es jemand, welche Ausmasse ca. eine Tonne Gestein hat? Ich würde schätzen ca. 1/2 m³ !??

• BGL:

Hat lange gedauert um das PP zu schließen.

Habe mit der IR telefoniert:
    Es sollen 3 Mühlen laufen, 60 tpd momentan, bis Oktober soll eine 250 tpd Mühle dazukommen, und mit dem Geld aus dem PP dann bis Dezember-Februar eine gebrauchte 300 tpd Mühle gekauft und
    installiert werden.( Ich rechne eher mit April). Eine crushing unit soll ebenfalls erworben werden.(Heap leach pad).

Man erwartet für 2008 cashflow von 24-30 mio USD.
    ( bei Silber 13, und Gold 650 ).

Eine 1000 tpd Mühle hätte 10 mio gekostet, man möchte in Zukunft weiter aufrüsten durch cash und die dann eingelösten warrants und die vorhandenen Optionen.

Der Anteil der Insider und enger Freunde soll > 50 % sein.

Tuesday, August 07, 2007
    BANDERA INCREASES FINANCING AND CLOSES FINAL TRANCHE

BGL-TSXV August 7, 2007

BANDERA INCREASES FINANCING AND CLOSES FINAL TRANCHE

Bandera Gold Ltd. (“Bandera”) announced today that it has increased its non brokered private placement to 4,095,500 units at $1.00 per unit. Bandera also announced today the closing of the second and final tranche of the private placement consisting of 1,611,500 units for gross proceeds of $1,611,500. Each unit consists of one common share and a half-warrant. Each whole warrant entitles the holder to purchase an additional common share at a price of $1.25 per share on or before August 7, 2008.

Grüße

Silbernugget

• Zu Gammon hab ich im Gammon Thread was eingestellt.
    Bin da skeptischer geworden ...
    Wollte aber im Prinzip das selbe machen wie Tom Szabo,
    der einiges auch zu anderen alten Bekannten verlautete.
    Hab es aber im Falle von gammon nach dem Bericht verschoben.
    und da ist noch der lawsuit, der mir nicht gefällt.

Szabo:
    "On a separate topic, a number of silver stocks got smacked today and several now represent a very solid speculative value. I mentioned Gammon Gold a few days ago, and it continues to decline into Thursday's earnings announcement. I was originally going to wait until then, but the price is now so low that I'm thinking about picking up at least a small position now and then deciding to sell or buy more after I've had a chance to study 2nd quarter operations and 2007 outlook. This is a risky play for speculative money only, but if it works out, the return could be substantial in a short period of time.

Another silver stock that I have my eye on pending the release of 2nd quarter operating results is U.S. Silver. The stock traded down to C$0.80 today, which would be a great value if management has been able to reduce production costs at the Galena mine below $10.00 per ounce. We'll find out soon, but in the meantime I may play any decline to the $C0.70 range in the same way as Gammon Gold--that is, establish an initial position and wait for earnings before deciding on the next step.

Other silver stocks I like simply because the price seems low compared to my assessment of value include Bear Creek, First Majestic, Endeavour Silver, Impact, Great Panther, Kimber, Minera Andes and others. I own or am looking to buy all of these.

Now, a quick update on Sterling Mining, which just completed a $25 million private placement in Canada that should take it to production. The company has also just received conditional approval for a Toronto listing and is apparently successfully testing a revolutionary new water treatment system that is able to remove acidic iron and manganese content from pumped mine waters. If this system continues to be successful, it would have a very positive impact on the startup of the company's Sunshine mine. For now, I continue to maintain a speculative position of under 5,000 shares initiated in June when the Toronto listing and resource figures were announced, with a sell target 50% above my purchase price. I would need to see a number of other corporate developments before considering a longer term investment horizon as I believe this stock, like many others, is fundamentally undervalued for a reason.

I'm also monitoring a number of former high flyers that may soon be soaring again, among them Pediment, MAG Silver, Exeter and the copper-gold stocks Southern Arc and Serengeti. Of these, Serengeti has fallen the most and being the only one I have not traded recently, I am inclined to give it a try especially on the back of an imminent round of investor promotion.

On the less speculative front, I believe Pan American should do pretty well in the weeks ahead based on its 2nd quarter results to be released early next week. With a trailing 12 month P/E around 28, I expect any meaningful improvement in earnings to attract the interest of value bugs.

As you can tell, I've been busy thinking about my silver stock portfolio but please recognize that these thoughts will not always, or even frequently, translate into trades or investments. And hopefully not for you either, unless you've made additional investigations to assess the appropriateness of these opportunities for your own goals and circumstances.

• Pediment arranges $5.55-million equity financing

2007-08-07 09:27 ET - News Release

Mr. Gary Freeman reports

PEDIMENT EXPLORATION LTD. ANNOUNCES $5.55 MILLION UNIT PRIVATE PLACEMENT

Pediment Exploration Ltd. has secured agreements in principle to sell by way of a private placement 3.7 million units at a price of $1.50 per unit for gross proceeds of $5.55-million. Each unit will comprise one common share and one-half of one warrant (1.85 million warrants). Each whole warrant will be exercisable to acquire one additional common share at a price of $2.00 per share for a period of 18 months from the closing. In connection with the offering, the company will pay a cash finder's fee equal to 7.0 per cent of the total gross offering proceeds and will issue 240,000 finder incentive warrants. Each such finder incentive warrant will be issued to a registered dealer and will be exercisable to acquire one common share at a price of $2.05 per share for a period of 18 months from the closing. The completion of the offering is subject to the acceptance of the TSX Venture Exchange.

Ich dachte die hätten 5 mio cash. trotzdem gutes financing.
    Habe sie leider nicht.

Grüße
    Silbernugget

• Der folgende Chart erschien mir ganz interessant.
    Zeigt für mich auch, dass wir so ca. 4 Wochen hinter 06 sind.
    Weiß schon, hier geht´s um 05.

[Blockierte Grafik: http://trendsman.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/silverjuly7.png]

heron,
    interessante Paramount Geschichte. Die Gegend (chihuahua) hat´s überhaupt in sich.

Bei MAR scheint sich bei 0,2€ ein schöner Boden zu bilden?
    Wegen GAP und so. Aber ich kenn mich chartig nicht aus.

[Blockierte Grafik: http://direktanlage.ttweb.net/!extern/jcharts/gifs/1186662816916R335465990.gif]

Grüße
    Tschonko

"Confusion is a word we have invented for an order which is not understood." Henry Miller

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Tschonko ()

• Tschonko
    Ich hab die Paramount, ich mag sie und werd sie sicherlich noch was aufstocken

Nun mal zu SNN.TO. Deren San Anton Projekt kann später möglicherweise 200.000 oz Au-Eq pa produzieren. Und bei dem jetzigen Kurs ist die SNN sicherlich ein Schnäppchen :)

Oder nicht?
    Wem gehört eigentlich das San Anton Projekt?
    Antwort: San Anton de las Minas
    Wem gehört San Anton de las Minas
    Antwort: Zur einen Hälfte Goldkorp (49%). Zur anderen Hälfte SNN.TO (51%)
    Wem gehört SNN.TO?
    Antwort: Zu drei Vierteln Kings Minerals NL, Australien
    Wer kontrolliert Kings Minerals NL?
    Antwort: Eigentlich Palmarejo (genauer: Leute wie Norm Seckold, Dudley Leitch etc.)

Ursprünglich besaß Kings Minerals die 51% von San Anton de las Minas. Dann suchte Kings sich eine völlig besdeutungslose kanadische Company, die nun SNN.TO heißt, kauften drei Viertel ihrer Aktien und verkaufte ihr den 51%-Anteil an San Anton de las Minas. Insofern ist SNN sowas wie eine Tochter von Kings. Und das bedeutendste Projekt von Kings ist sicherlich San Anton. Nun stellt sich mir Frage nach dem Verhältnis Kings-SNN und wen von beiden ich denn nun kaufen soll? Kings ist nicht so stark, sitzt aber am längeren Hebel. Und bei SNN sind drei Viertel der Aktien nicht frei handelbar.

VG heron

• heron,
    das war mir neu mit SNN und Kings. GG Anteil hab ich gekannt, was für die property spricht.
    Palmarejo gehört jetzt CDE, nicht einfach..... :D
    Hast du das ax kürzel von kings?

Bei SNN kann man nicht viel falsch machen bei 1 bis,1,1, würd ich sagen.
    Hier kann man auch nicht sagen: Kauf beide!

Grüße
    Tschonko

• Ein gutes Beispiel, wie es so laufen kann.
    Mexico Mike wird zitiert. Und genau so lauft es.
    So, ich bin jetzt restlos blank. :D
    Hab heute noch VIT.V, SEG.TO und UNO.V nachgekauft.

Was für ein Fehler jetzt nicht mehr Cash zu haben! :O

Wow, down another 12% right now, sabina getting hammered too, First Majestic is under $4, wtf is going on!

From SH SEG board, 8/8/2007

"I see another institution bombed the market right off the bat today, dumping over 100,000 shares in the first 4 minutes of trading, including one big block of 79,000 shares. All of this selling went down under Anonomous, and TD was the featured buyer. Now as usual, one should ask questions about just what the hell an institutional investor is doing dumping more paper in one trade at the open then the entire trading volume on most days, and why they felt compelled to hide their activity under anonomous. This was not just a routine trade, trimming a portfolio, or taking profits. It was specifically timed and executed to deliberately tank the stock and perhaps shock the market to generate other selling. A classic raid, and of course, by definition, illegal and manipulative. I suspect someone is massively short and trying to induce selling.

I simply point out the above to educate people in what is going on behind the scenes. SEG is a thin trader and has been in a deep correction for most of the year, and therefore it is an easy target for that kind of behaviour. If you sell, you fall victim to the scam. These kind of things tend to blow over quickly, and the more that a good company is driven down, the bigger the recovery is. The summer silly season usually ends with a re-test of the May lows, and I thnk we are close to that now. I do not have a crystal ball to tell me what the future holds, but I do have a long history of strategic buying, and have made a lot of money by buying during this kind of slump, and just holding my ground. So as far as I am concerned, SEG is a high quality company and this is a temporary issue. I do not bother to tell anyone else what to do, but I have bought more, have never sold a share of this company, and will continue to hold. I will still be here when the recovery starts...

cheers!

COACH247"

Grü0e
    Tschonko

• Press Release Source: Sabina Silver Corporation

Sabina Silver Corporation: Appointment of New Chief Executive Officer and President
    Thursday August 9, 10:00 am ET

LONDON, ON--(MARKET WIRE)--Aug 9, 2007 -- Sabina Silver Corporation (CDNX:SBB.V - News) is pleased to announce the appointment of Albert Brantley to the position of the President and Chief Executive Officer and a Director of the Company, effective August 8, 2007. Mr. Brantley will be responsible for leading the development of Sabina's silver-zinc Hackett River project through feasibility to production as well as exploration projects in the Red Lake District and the Eskay Creek Area.
    ADVERTISEMENT

"Sabina Silver has reached the stage in the development of its Hackett River Project in the Canadian Arctic, where Mr. Brantley's experience in large project developments such as Hackett River will be invaluable to further the Company's progression," commented William Cummins, Co-Chair of Sabina Silver Corporation.

"As we move through the various stages of development for Sabina we are most pleased to have Mr. Brantley join us. He brings a wealth of project development experience in the mining, heavy industrial and engineering sectors and, most recently from his success at Oceana Gold, building new mines," commented Mr. Cummins.

Before joining Sabina Silver Mr. Brantley was Chief Operating Officer and Chief Development Officer for Oceana Gold and led development of new mines in New Zealand and advanced stage developments in the Philippines. His previous experience includes development, construction and commissioning of multi billion dollar heavy industrial facilities in the Middle East as well as senior positions with major gold and copper producers in South America, Argentina and Australia. A Canadian citizen, Mr. Brantley will be located in Vancouver, British Columbia.

Mr. Brantley will replace Mr. Abraham Drost as President. Mr. Drost, while stepping down as president, will continue to serve as a director. Mr. Drost was instrumental in guiding the Company's exploration and development activities at its Hackett River Project and communicating the outcome of those activities to the investment community. The results at Hackett River Project and Mr. Drost's efforts to bring the Company's story to institutional and retail investors as well as mining industry participants were, together, a major factor in the Company being in the financial position to pursue the development of the Hackett River Project to feasibility.

Mr. Brantley will replace Mr. William Cummins as Chief Executive Officer. Mr. Cummins will remain a director and co-chair of the Board of Directors.

The Company has granted 1,740,000 stock options exercisable at the price of $2.35 per share for a period of five years.

Ich würde auch verkaufen als alter CEO X( .
    Habe keine SBB aber unglaublich!

Grüße

Silbernugget

• Hallo allerseits!
    Heron, die kings homepage ist nicht gerade eine Offenbarung.
    Mt. ISA kann ich von MAR her.

Sabina: also das ist wirklich eine bodenlose frechheit.
    1,7 mille shares zu dem Preis!
    Verarschung aller bisherigen shareholder
    Sag ja nichts, wenn es 300000 sind.....0
    UND DAZU noch einen Trading HALT! Das war ja der Überhammer!
    Perfekte Regie! :D

Was mit Silver Eagle passiert, ist eine ähnliche Gaunerei.
    Da macht wer mit Shorten noch zusätzliches Geld.
    Weil sie umsatzschwach ist, ein hervorragendes Ziel.
    Silver Eagle ist ne gute Mine, produziert schon a bisserl ......
    Hab jetzt wieder Erstkaufkurs nebenbei...

Aber ich glaub, auf die sauereien müssen wir uns einstellen.
    Gab ja noch mehr solche Sachen in den letzten Wochen.
    Ah ja und die sache mit den loans.....
    http://www.goldseiten-forum.de/thread.php?threadid=6303

Werden noch 2 hantige Wochen im August.
    Heut war ich das erste Mal so richtig ang´fressn! X(

Eldo, diesmal dreht´s, wenn ich auf Urlaub fahr 25.8. :D
    Aber i bleib net lang.....

Grüße
    Tschonko

"Confusion is a word we have invented for an order which is not understood." Henry Miller

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Tschonko ()

Schriftgröße:  A A A A A