Atlas Mining Company WKN 263 513 ISIN US0493751087 ALMI

• Zitat

Original von Tschonko
    nicht angezeigt
    jetzt reicht´s mir langsam X( X( X(
    das geht mich schon so was von an....

Jo, da hat ne Galapagos Schildkröte schnellere Fluchtreflexe, als dieses Forum. :D

Hat aber einen Vorteil: deshalb müssen die so alt werden (> 150 Jahre), damit die alles erledigt kriegen.
    Auch nicht schlecht :D [Blockierte Grafik: http://www.goldseitenforum.de/images/icons/icon16.gif]

Gruss,
    gutso

PPS: Wenn ich nur wüsste, wie der neue Tunnel genau liegt ...
    darüber habe ich bisher kein Kartenmaterial gefunden ...

• gutso,
    soweit ich mich erinnere, ist das kein neuer tunnel, sondern eine Instandsetzung alter Tunnels.
    Aber ohne Gewähr!

Grüße
    Meinst, ich soll´s mit Schildkrötengleichmut versuchen? :D
    Do wiad sogar ein lampal wüd....
    (da rastet sogar ein frommes lamm aus....)

• Zitat

Original von Tschonko
    gutso,
    soweit ich mich erinnere, ist das kein neuer tunnel, sondern eine Instandsetzung alter Tunnels.
    Aber ohne Gewähr!

Ok, vielleicht hab ichs auch falsch verstanden. Sie bohren in Richtung Polaris Fault.
    Das heisst - bei verschütteten Gängen, z.B. mit Sand gefüllt in den 70er jahren beim Brand in der Sunshine Mine - nicht notwendig, dass sie einen komplett neuen Gang bohren müssen.

Nur, soweit ich weiss, ging kein Gang von der Sunshine direkt durch bis zur Chester Mining, nur eben bis in die Nähe.
    Das würde zumindest bedeuten, dass der letzte Teil etwas länger dauern dürfte. ...
    Auch ohne Gewähr, habe das noch nicht genau im Blick.
    Kriegen wir schon klar, bis er fertig ist. :D

Grüße,
    gutso

PPS:

Zitat

Meinst, ich soll´s mit Schildkrötengleichmut versuchen? :D

Ja, Habe heute auch dumm geguckt, als immer mal wieder SQL Error da stand.
    Doof.

• Sie verdienen nun, vulgo schwarze Zahlen.
    verantwortlich war die Drillingsparte.
    wirklich interessant ist aber der clay.
    Seither ging es im kurs bergab.
    Heute der bericht über die Bohrungen in der Sunshine mine
    von sterling.
    Wenn der clay mal läuft und da tut sich einiges in letzter zeit,
    dann geht es Richtung 3$.
    kann man als halblustig abtun, aber vor 2 jahren war es noch viel lustiger 2$ als Kursziel anzugeben. da war sie bei 0,3.
    Ist übrigens die einzige aktie, bei der ich ein kursziel angebe, das mag ich nämlich nicht, weil es Humbug ist. Also in diesem fall: trotzdem! :D

Der vierteljährige Bericht vom 20.11.: Lesenswert!

http://biz.yahoo.com/e/061120/almi.ob10qsb.html

Atlas Mining Company Begins Exploration Drilling Job at Sunshine Mine
    http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/061205/20061205005484.html?.v=1

OSBURN, Idaho--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Atlas Mining Company (OTCBB: ALMI - News) announced today that its contracting entity, Atlas Fausett Contracting (AFC), has expanded the scope of its services beyond the ongoing development contract at the Sunshine Mine in north Idaho. Sterling Mining (OTCBB: SRLM - News), the operator of the Sunshine Mine has awarded AFC additional work, which includes 53,000 feet of underground exploration core drilling. The job calls for exploration drilling from underground drill stations that are being excavated during the course of the decline adit currently being driven by AFC. According to William Jacobson, President and CEO of Atlas Mining Company, "We are really excited about the future of this project. The Sunshine Mine has always been a major silver producer, and we are very fortunate to be part of its resurrection."
    ADVERTISEMENT

Sterling Chief Engineer, Michael McClean, stated, "Atlas Fausett is our contractor of choice, and we are very happy to have them take on this additional work for us. We work well together, and are looking forward to some great results."

About Atlas Mining Company: Atlas Mining Company is a diversified natural resource company with focus on the development of the Dragon Mine in Juab County, Utah, the only known commercial source of halloysite clay outside of New Zealand. The unique purity and quality of the Dragon Mine halloysite is unmatched anywhere in the world and has spawned considerable research in the nanotechnology fields and has created exciting new applications for this product. Atlas also holds mining and timber interests in Northern Idaho, and operates an underground mining contracting business, and holds interests in copper and gold properties in Newfoundland. Atlas stock trades on the OTC Bulletin Board under the symbol "ALMI". More information about Atlas Mining Company can be found at http://www.atlasmining.com.

"Confusion is a word we have invented for an order which is not understood." Henry Miller

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Tschonko ()

• Teil 2:

hier noch der letzte bericht zum clay:

Atlas Mining Determines Production Potential at Dragon Mine
    Tuesday November 28, 7:04 am ET

SILVER CITY, Utah--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Atlas Mining Company (OTCBB: ALMI - News) disclosed today the Dragon Mine production and processing potential for halloysite clay. After reviewing the past several months of underground production at the Dragon Mine, the only halloysite mine in the U.S. with commercial production capabilities, Atlas management has determined its mining operation has the ability to produce over 30,000 tons of raw halloysite material annually with its existing equipment and crew structure. The Company's wholly owned subsidiary, Nano Clay and Technologies, Inc., under the direction of Dr. Ron Price, has completed initial runs on the newly improved processing facility. According to Dr. Price, "We still have some adjustments to make to the plant, but every piece of equipment we have is operating correctly and doing what we expected of it. At one shift per day our processing plant has the capacity to produce 12,000 tons of quality halloysite on an annual basis. Two shifts per day would double this figure and three shifts would bring the plant production up to matching the underground mine production. Our need to increase run time by adding shifts will depend on sales as we move into the new year." Dr. Price went on to say, "Our customers have conducted extensive research and product development using the unique aspects of our halloysite clay. We will make sales of our halloysite clay as soon as we have built a stockpile of completed product and can be assured we can match production and quality with sales orders."
    William Jacobson, President and CEO, added, "As we move forward, we, of course, plan to add and replace machinery at both the mining operation and the processing plant in order to enhance the entire production process. But overall, right now, I'm very pleased with the capacity we have been able to establish, knowing we will now be able to meet immediate and intermediate demands."

About Atlas Mining Company: Atlas Mining Company is a diversified natural resource company with focus on the development of the Dragon Mine in Juab County, Utah, the only known commercial source of halloysite clay outside of New Zealand. The unique purity and quality of the Dragon Mine halloysite is unmatched anywhere in the world and has spawned considerable research in the nanotechnology fields and has created exciting new applications for this product. Atlas also holds mining and timber interests in Northern Idaho, and operates an underground mining contracting business, and holds interests in copper and gold properties in Newfoundland. Atlas stock trades on the OTC Bulletin Board under the symbol "ALMI". More information about Atlas Mining Company can be found at http://www.atlasmining.com.

• ...sind ausreichend verteilt---bin gespannt wann die Auflösungen kommen =)

letzter Bericht klngt fast so, als ob Sterling Umsatzprovision von AFC bekäme
    für neue Kundenaquise

TOLL, ...@ Tschonko, daß du den Thread immer wieder hochholst
    ---sicher für eine der interessantesten Aktien...
    :)

Grüße

emoba

• Zitat

Original von emoba
    (...)
    letzter Bericht klngt fast so, als ob Sterling Umsatzprovision von AFC bekäme
    für neue Kundenaquise

hallo emoba, hallo Tschonko,

muss das erst genauer lesen, aber, zu emobas Aussage passt meine rüde Erfahrung, auf eine wohlfeil formulierte Mail an Atlas Mining von vor 4 Monaten, betreffs der um die Atlas Idaho-Properties herum angesiedelten Uralt-Properties - eine "Nicht-Antwort" erhalten zu haben.

Ist meine bisherige erste "Nicht-Antwort" gewesen, im Minenbereich, eigentlich lief es da bisher recht kommunikativ.
    Ausreden sind ja noch ok, aber Stille ist schwer verständlich.

Zitat

TOLL, ...@ Tschonko, daß du den Thread immer wieder hochholst
    ---sicher für eine der interessantesten Aktien...
    :)
    Grüße
    emoba

Das stimmt und Tschonko bohrt da ein dickes Kupfer-Gold-Silber-Rohr im East Silver Valley, - evtl auch Gold, wie gesagt, weil da der Montana Copper-Gold-Belt, sich mit dem Silver Belt in Idaho überschneidet.
    Für alle "früh Aktionierenden" ist die Atlas Aktie wirklich super.
    Ich hab sie nicht, liegt auch an der beschriebenen, unfreundlichen Antwortpolitik.

Evtl wird Mascot Silver Lead Mines, Silver Buckle Mines und Vindicator Silver Mines (Link auf ein Posting mit Karten des East Silver Valleys) längerfristig ähnlich laufen, allerdings aufgrund erhöhter Gefahr persönlicher Aktivität bezüglich Drillings u.a. folgt da jeweils auch eine erhöhte Gefahr für Dilution (deutet sich teils auch in den jeweiligen authorized Shares schon an).
    Deshalb bin ich da bisher vornehm zurückhaltend, - wenn auch nicht abstinent. :D
    Ich picke mir hauptanteilsmässig bisher die Lücken zwischen den (cashburn-mässig) aktiven Minen und den Toten Hosen im Silver Valley.
    Grossen Cashburn hab ich wenig und Tote Hosen auch.

Grüsse,
    gutso

• Hier kann man sich eine sehr gute Präsentation über Atlas als pdf datei ansehen. Absolut lesenswert!

http://www.esnips.com/doc/e790…view/?widget=documentIcon

Über diese präsentation wurde folgender Artikel geschrieben:

http://themicrocapspeculator.b…-atlas-mining-almiob.html

Sunday, February 25, 2007
    Reader pick: Atlas Mining (ALMI.OB)
    Last week, a reader who wishes to remain anonymous -- he is soon starting a position on the buyside -- suggested I take a look at Atlas Mining (ALMI.OB). He thinks that this microcap clay mining concern holds promise both as an asset play, and as a play on technological advances that will allow the mined materials to be used in high margin advanced ceramics and polymer applications.

Rather than summarize his research, take a look at the impressive report he prepared, and has kindly permitted me to share. I'm not ready to jump in quite yet, for reasons I'll get to in a bit, but this report is as professional and well done as you will find on a microcap company (at any price).

Atlas_Mining_Overv...
    Hosted by eSnips

After reading the report, I did a little digging of my own and had several questions. Because this reader's responses were so helpful, I have recast our email correspondence into a quasi-interview. Please read the report first; otherwise the questions and answers will lack context. The questions below are mine, and the answers are his.

Q - Does it concern you that the other public companies in which management is involved have not rewarded investors ( TAMG.OB, TRDM.OB)?
    A - I do not believe ALMI's CEO, Bill Jacobson, had much managerial influence at TRDM and I believe he accepted a board position with TAMG because he felt the Company's acitivties in Africa will generate social benefits. You are correct in stating that TRDM and TAMG has
    not returned much to investors. I doubt, however, that Jacobson has had much influence in the management of either of these companies.

Q - The company currently has a market cap/sales ratio of over 50. The plan is clearly to ramp operations and revenues, but can this be done quickly enough to provide a revenue stream that would justify comparison to Amcol, which trades at an EV/R of 1.61?
    A - The speed at which the Company can ramp up its topline is a critical assumption I've made in my analysis. Ron Price, who heads the NTI subsidiary of Atlas, is targeting a 30,0000 - 35,000 ton run rate by late 2007/early 2008. This won't be easy. Selling the clay to advanced application users takes a bit of work but once you win a customer he is yours to lose due the technical orientation of the sale. Price is currently working with multiple polymer and advanced
    application customers and I do believe he could meet his goal but if the target run rate turns out to be a mid-2008 event, I think the valuation thesis still holds.

Q - Are the cost estimates too low? The report works off of a base estimate from 2004, but most public mining companies have reported strong increases in costs since then.
    A - According to the Company, the cost estimates are in-line with its expectations. I think there has been some slight cost increase but nothing material. What is interesting about the business model is if the Company gets $2,000 - $3,000 per ton for its product, increasing our estimated mining costs from $200 to $300 per ton does not make much difference to the margins realized given that mining costs are such a small percentage of the estimated sales price for the clay.

Q - What will the SG&A costs be when sales/marketing is ramped, and how much will these eat into cash flow?
    A - I believe the Company will bring on a salesman who will act as an initial point person with customers but Price will do the heavy selling. I do not believe there is a strong linear relationship between SG&A expense and total tonnage sold. There are some small costs associated with selling the intial clay samples to potential customers and Price will travel throughout 2007 to attend certain technical conferences to market his product line. I do not believe, however, that SG&A would be much more than $2.0MM annually whether the
    Company sold 30,000 tons or 50,000 tons annually from its Dragon Mine property.

Q - Are any additional environmental or other permits needed to expand the mining or process the tailings?
    A - The Company has filed for a 100 acre mining permit that will enable it to process the tailing piles. Management expects to receive the permit in a few weeks. They see no reason for a denial but there is always a risk of governmental red tape muddling the process.

Q - What do you think the odds are of reaching a 35,000 ton run rate on the production side and sales side by early 2008?
    A - I'll put the odds at 60% because the Company has no history executing sales.

Q - How much additional financing will be required to reach this?
    A - After my discussions with management, the most recent $2.0MM raise was the last round of financing needed to bring the company to the 35,000 ton run rate. I expect no further dilution.

I'm inclined to wait until Atlas Mining books a few big sales on the higher margin ceramics and polymer products. However, I cannot deny that this reader has done quite well on his investment, proving once again that a well-researched microcap pick can yield returns far above the market. Thanks for the great research, and keep 'em coming!

DISCLOSURE: I have no position in ALMI.OB. I understand that the reader referenced in this post holds a long position in the stock. Not a recommendation to buy or sell any security. For informational and educational purposes only.

• Die anderen Aktivitäten von Almi (außerhalb der Dragon Mine)

Atlas Fausett Contracting

Atlas Fausett Contracting (“AFC”) was formed in 1997 through the purchase of most of the assets of Fausett International, Inc., a privately held contract mining business that had operated in the mining industry for over 30 years. AFC performs site evaluation, feasibility studies, trouble-shooting and consultation prior to undertaking exploration and mine development for its customers. The subsidiary’s projects include all types of underground mine development, rehabilitation and pecialized civil construction. AFC crews have worked on projects primarily in the western United States and Canada.
    The business operates under a license from the Mine Safety and Health Administration and also possesses a permit to handle explosives from the Bureau of Alcohol, Firearms and Tobacco.
    AFC has experience in a number of different mining techniques. Besides underground mining, AFC has expertise in ground stabilization, tunnel construction and mine closures. The demand for experienced miners in the western U.S. has demonstrated strong growth over the last couple years. AFC is currently generating approximately $500,000 in monthly revenue, up from $50,000 per month in 2004. Cash flow
    from the contract mining business has contributed to the funding of the development of the Dragon Mine.

Timber Assets

Atlas estimates that it owns approximately 2 million board-feet of harvestable timber on its Shoshone County properties. A standard board-foot of lumber measures 144 cubic inches (1ft in length x 1ft in
    width x 1 inch in thickness). The Company contracts its logging activities to an outside firm. In its March 2006 10-K filing, Atlas reported receiving a net price of approximately $150 per thousand board feet (MBF) for its timber which would value its timber holding at approximately $3.0 million. A good portion of the Company’s remaining timber requires access through US Forest Service or BLM properties. Obtaining permission to log through these areas expeditiously may delay the Company’s ability to harvest its timber in the near-term.
    Other Mining Properties In addition to the Dragon Mine, Atlas Mining owns a number of other properties. The properties include: Atlas Mine (540 acres fee simple and patented, 180 acres unpatented), Sierra Trapper Creek (80 acres patented), Aulbach, Section 6 & 7 (100 acres patented), Sierra Silver, Woodland Pk & 9 Mi (60 acres patented and 80 acres mineral rights), Sierra Hardscrabble (20 acres patented) and L & N Claims (108 acres patented). These properties are located in the Cour d’Alene mining district in Shoshone County, ID and had some past production of silver, lead, zinc and copper in the early 1900’s. The
    properties are either idle or undeveloped and there are no immediate plans to move forward with them while management focuses on further exploiting the Dragon Mine. The Company also holds title to a
    number of promising claims on the Handcamp gold property in New Foundland, Canada on which it has performed some preliminary exploration work and intends to monetize.

• Hallo!

Bemerkenswert ist die Zusammenarbeit von Strategic Nevada Resources (TSX-V:SNS) mit Atlas Fausett !

Wie schon für Sterling Mining (SRLM) beim Drillen & beim Erstellen des Verbindungs-Tunnels zur Polaris Mine seit letztem Jahr ... .

Die scheinen also bisher mit als erste zu profitieren von den Entwicklungen im Silver Valley! ;)

Hier die Meldung:

http://biz.yahoo.com/cnw/07040…lver_crescent_m.html?.v=1

SNS Silver Corp. - Progress report on the Crescent Mine
    Wednesday April 4, 3:31 pm ET

Grüsse,
    gutso

• Da geht kaum was weiter beim Clay und der wäre der definitive Geldbringer...

Jetzt drillen sie mit der eigenen Firma ihre eigenen Gebiete.
    Auch Ausfälle beim Einkommen.

Vielleicht ist schon wieder wo timber nachgewachsen.... :D

Form 10QSB for ATLAS MINING CO

15-May-2007

Quarterly Report

Item 2. MANAGEMENT'S DISCUSSION AND ANALYSIS OR PLAN OF OPERATIONS

We are a natural resources company engaged in the acquisition and exploration of our resource properties in the states of Idaho and Utah and in New Foundland, Canada. We also provide contract mining services and specialized civil construction services for mine operators, exploration companies and the construction and natural resource industries through our trade name "Atlas Fausett Contracting."

Our primary source of revenue is generated by our Atlas Fausett Contracting operations. However, we also have exploration targets and timber. As a result, we are providing Management's discussion on our plan of operation.

Contract Mining

Our contract mining generates more than 99% of our revenues. This may decrease as we are able to increase operations on our owned properties, and we will adjust our resources accordingly. At this time, we anticipate that our contracting will remain a significant portion of our business.

Property Exploration

We intend to continue our exploration activities for halloysite clay and other minerals, and intend to acquire commercially feasible properties that can be put into production with minimal environmental problems and with limited financial resources. We do not intend to seek out and acquire other properties unless they fit into the parameters we have set. Further, we will limit our acquisitions based on our ability to conduct our feasibility surveys and other exploration work on these properties, and until we have been able to bring our existing acquisitions into a income generating stage.

In August 2001, we acquired the Dragon Mine in Juab, Utah and began our clay exploration. Our exploration and development expenses for the period ending March 31, 2007 and 2006 were $481,868 and $610,767 respectively on the halloysite clay project.

The halloysite clay is considered a non-toxic material, and we feel we can produce a sellable product with minimal environmental consequences using proper containment and processing techniques. The intended processing will be the crushing, drying, and packaging of the product for shipment. In 2003 and 2006 we completed diamond drilling programs to verify location of clay beds at the Dragon Mine. With that information we have been able to formulate development and mining plans.
    During 2005 we worked to develop and bring the Dragon Mine into the production stage.

Our halloysite clay marketing efforts include contacting potential customers and distributors, which we have done. Each buyer may have a different use for the product and the price and quantity will vary as a result. The sale of product cannot be formalized until we have verified our ability to provide the quality and quantities as required by the potential buyers. From results of the product samples distributed we have numerous potential buyers. In March 2006 we activated Nano Clay and Technologies, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary, and hired Dr. Ron Price as its President and Chief Executive Officer, to pursue these activities.

Until the Dragon mine is producing in a profitable manner we are not aggressively trying to develop other properties. However it is our intent to look for other properties that can be acquired, developed and mined with minimal costs, and environmental problems.

We have a mining plan and reclamation bond approved by the proper state authorities, have filed and received Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) registration, and County permitting where applicable. In the future, we may pursue additional acquisitions and exploration of other properties for metals and industrial minerals, development of which will require submission of new mining and reclamation plans to the proper state and federal authorities.

Timber

We will continue to harvest timber on our property. Timber harvesting will be dependent upon lumber prices and weather. We normally do not log much in the winter months.

RESULTS OF OPERATIONS

Revenues for the three month period ending March 31, 2007 were $2,002,270 and $334,710 for the same period ending March 31, 2006, or an increase of 498%. The difference was caused by the increase in contracting revenues of $1,667,560 for this period compared to the previous year.

Gross profit (loss) for the three month period ending March 31, 2007 was $910,267 compared to $160,429 for the same period ending March 31, 2006, a difference of $749,838. This was due to increased contracting revenues for the three month period ending March 31, 2007 over the same period ended March 31, 2006.

Total operating expenses for the three month period ending March 31, 2007 was $999,427 compared to $1,096,389 for the same period ending March 31, 2006 or a decrease of 9%. Although the company recognized less administrative costs and exploration and development costs in the period ended March 31, 2007 compared to the same period ended March 31, 2006, more mining production costs were incurred.

Our net profit (loss) for the three month period ending March 31, 2007 was $(65,612) compared to $(928,603) for the same period ending March 31, 2006, or a decrease of 93%. As previously mentioned, the company experienced significant increases in contracting revenues during the first quarter ended March 31, 2007 as compared to the same period ending March 31, 2006.

LIQUIDITY AND CAPITAL RESOURCES

To date our activities have been financed primarily through the sale of equity securities, borrowings, and revenues from Atlas Fausett Contracting. We intend to continue pursuing contract mining work and logging of our timber properties to help pay for our operations. For the three month periods ended March 31, 2007 and March 31, 2006 contract mining accounted for 100% of the revenue. Our current asset and debt structure is explained below.

Our total assets as of March 31, 2007 were $6,673,536 compared to $4,309,881 as of December 31, 2006, or an increase of $2,363,655. For the three month period ended March 31, 2007 the company has increased its current assets by $1,951,396, and its fixed assets by $442,468 through acquisitions of additional equipment for mining and milling operations.

Total liabilities were $1,045,874 as of March 31, 2007, compared to $907,376 as of December 31, 2006. The following debts are still outstanding;

º We have a note payable to a leasing company for a piece of equipment with a $26,233 balance with payments of $2,135 per month at 9.75% interest and maturing in March 2008.
    º We have a note payable to a leasing company for equipment with a $40,718 balance with monthly installments of $1,605 at 5.41% interest and maturing in May 2009.
    º We have a note payable to a leasing company for the acquisition of equipment with a $10,073 balance and monthly payments of $676 at 1.35% interest, maturing in June 2008.
    º We have a note payable to a leasing company for the acquisition of equipment with a $61,225 balance and monthly payments of $15,573 at 5% interest and maturing in August 11.
    º We have a note payable to a lending company for the acquisition of equipment with a $14,383 balance and monthly payments of $479 at 0% interest and maturing in December 2008.
    º We have a note payable to a lending company for the acquisition of equipment with a $22,146 balance and monthly payments of $688 at 7.59% interest and maturing in March 2010.
    º We have a note payable to a private party with a $100,677 balance due in annual installments of between $15,000 to $54,000 with an interest rate of 0%. The note matures in April 2009.
    º We have a note payable to a company with a $124,526 balance due in monthly installments of $3,518 at 22.66% interest and maturing in February 2012.
    º We have a note payable to a company with a $38,713 balance due in monthly installments of $1,075 at 0% interest and maturing in March 2010.
    º We have a note payable to an insurance company with a $35,115 balance due in monthly installments of $12,767 at 8.85% interest and maturing in July 2007.

Accounts payable and accrued expenses due as of March 31, 2007 were $448,404 and are the result of daily operations and accrued taxes. We also carry a liability of $52,289 to the minority interest in a subsidiary.

If we do not reduce our debts, we would be obligated to pay an average of $60,386 per month or $672,348 for the next fiscal year.

Our principal sources of cash flow during the first quarter 2007 was from contracting activities which provided an average of $667,423 per month for the three month period ended March 31, 2007, and averaged $111,570 per month for the same period in 2006. In addition, we rely on our credit facilities and any public or private sales of equity for additional cash flow.

Cash flow from financing activities for the three month period ended March 31, 2007 was $2,200,480 compared to $93,258 for the same period in 2006, a difference of $2,107,222. The major factor for the difference was receipt of proceeds from issuance of common stock in 2007.

The Company used $537,094 from investing activities for the three month period ended March 31, 2007, compared to using $210,321 in the same period in 2006, a difference of $326,773. This was attributed to purchases of more equipment in the period ended March 31, 2007 compared to the same period in 2006.

Cash flow used by operating activities for the three month period ended March 31, 2007, was ($62,216) compared to ($902,913) for the same period in 2006, a difference of $840,697. In the three month period in 2007 net losses was markedly lower than the same period in 2006.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hallo Tschonko,

also lieber hätte ich anstelle von erz mit 120 Gramm Silber pro Tonne, wovon 95 Gramm zu gewinnen/extrahieren sind, ein dickes Clay-Deposit (Steinzeugton wie im Westerwald, BRD) mit ein paar Millionen Tonnen 8)!

Endverbraucherpreis (nach Reinigung in Absetzbecken) von plastischem Ton: 0.9 bis 1.8 CHF pro Kilogramm! die Bauindustrie wird weniger bezahlen, und vorzugsweise selber abbauen.

Gruss,
    Lucky

"Das einzige Geld, auf das ich mich verlassen kann, ist das Gold, das ich besitze" J.Sinclair
    "Omikron ist die Impfung, die herzustellen man verpasst hat" Lungenfacharzt in Uganda
    "The whole game is rigged" Gerald Celente

• ...aber mit Atlas sitzen wir doch auf einem der reinsten und feinsten
    Clay-Vorkommen weltweit... :)

...und das Marketing-Problem ist (abgesehen vom Rohstoff-Problem)
    wohl auch hier das grössere,

...zumal wenn man nicht jeden Preis akzeptieren muss...

...weil die Einnahmequellen fast zur Finanzierung der laufenden Vorhaben
    ausreichen

...macht allerdings auch ein bisschen träge :D

...gleiche Problematik wie bei Vangold---
    aller dings erzkonservativ (wortwörtlich...) gestrickt...

...Ich hoffe weiter zuversichtlich :rolleyes:

Grüsse

emoba

• Hallo Lucky, Emo,
    Verkäufe des clay würden der Bilanz guttun.
    Da geht nicht viel weiter. Gab auch Probleme wegen Verunreinigungen.

Vor allem, weil Atlas Faulsett jetzt weniger Fremdaufträge annimmt und da wieder eine Lücke entsteht.

Dept ist auch da und das läuft dann wieder auf PP raus.
    Brauch ich nicht unbedingt jetzt.

Diesen Clay gibt es sonst weltweit nur noch in Neuseeland.

Zuversichtlich eben mit Einschränkungen. :D

Grüße
    Tschonko

• Die Drillabteilung bleibt weiter in der Sunshine Mine.
    (da gab´s gestern von sterling eine meldung, die wollen es jetzt wissen!
    Sauber!)
    Gefällt es denen dort so gut?

Atlas Mining Company Continues Contracting Efforts
    Wednesday May 30, 10:12 am ET

OSBURN, Idaho--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Atlas Mining Company (OTCBB:ALMI - News), announced today that it has recently acquired additional work through its contracting entity, Atlas Fausett Contracting.

In North Idaho, as Atlas Fausett Contracting (AFC) is wrapping up its contract work at the Sunshine Mine, the company has started a rehab project and exploration drilling project next door at the Crescent Mine. The contract includes the opening of the main adit, into the mine and over 100,000 feet of surface and underground exploration drilling. In Montana, AFC has recently expanded its scope of work at the Stillwater East Boulder Project to include stope mining, development drifts and stope preparation. Both projects should continue through 2007. According to Ron Short, operations manager, the new work will bring an additional $3,500,000 revenue into the company over the next 10 to 12 months. As of April 30, 2007, year to date contracting revenue amounted to approximately $2,856,896. AFC is continuing to look for additional projects that will fit well with its expertise and equipment.

About Atlas Mining Company: Atlas Mining Company is a diversified natural resource company with focus on the development of the Dragon Mine in Juab County, Utah, the only known commercial source of halloysite clay outside of New Zealand. The unique purity and quality of the Dragon Mine halloysite is unmatched anywhere in the world and has spawned considerable research in the nanotechnology fields and has created exciting new applications for this product. Atlas also holds mining and timber interests in Northern Idaho, operates an underground mining contracting business, and holds interests in copper and gold properties in Newfoundland. Atlas stock trades on the OTC Bulletin Board under the symbol "ALMI". More information about Atlas Mining Company can be found at http://www.atlasmining.com.

Safe Harbor Statement: Except for the historical statements made herein, the statements made in this release are forward-looking statements. Risk factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those projected in forward-looking statements include, but are not limited to, general business conditions, managing growth, and political and other business risks. All forward-looking statements are expressly qualified in their entirety by this Safe Harbor Statement and the risks and other factors detailed in the Company's reports filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Atlas Mining Company undertakes no duty to update these forward-looking statements.

Atlas Mining Company
    William T Jacobson, 800-356-6463

• Wundere mich, dass die so abgeht in den letzten Wochen

Die Financials sind auch nicht sooo toll....

http://finance.yahoo.com/q/is?s=almi.ob

Gut ist, dass Atlas in der Sunshine Mine bleibt.
    Man wollte ja, dass Atlas mehr die eigenen gebiete drillt.
    Womit man die cash cow der Company der Milch beraubte......

Grüße
    Tschonko

• So, bei 3C$ ist das mein erster 1000%er. :D
    Gestern 40% verkauft.
    Einsatz schon seit langem rausgenommen.

Wenn alles positiv lauft mit den clay, können wir Kurs um die 8+ sehen.
    Aber das dauert.

Dass die Drillingabteilung mehr die eigenen gebiete drillt, wurde ja revidiert, sie bleiben vorest in der Sunshine mine in Idaho.
    Und da haben sie ja auch noch eine liegende property.

Grüße
    Tschonko

Schriftgröße:  A A A A A