Informationen zu und Erfahrungen mit münzen Makowski ( best-coins.com)

• Buy a Makowski Münzen (best-coins.com) silvercoins enough, a few days in sending Madrid.Y coins are some perfect, others with yellow, others with green spots, effective "fog". Buy coins for my order to arrive in in perfect condition, not defective, or green spots, nor "fog". Do not send junk, by silver.
    I tried several times to contact them. No response.
    What can be done in Germany, before a malpractice of a numismatic society?

I have bought at least 12 German online shops, always with a certain satisfaction, but the 2 last shopping, with problems.

• ... zuverlässiger und seriöser Händler.

Interessiere mich nur für Bullion-Münzen, da stimmen die Preise meist leider nicht.

Aber wenn man in der Nähe wohnt und anonym einkaufen möchte, sicher eine gute Möglichkeit.

Gruß

Smithm

„Es gehört zum Schwierigsten, was einem denkenden Menschen auferlegt werden kann, wissend unter Unwissenden den Ablauf eines historischen Prozesses miterleben zu müssen, dessen unausweichlichen Ausgang er längst mit Deutlichkeit kennt. Die Zeit des Irrtums der anderen, der falschen Hoffnungen, der blind begangenen Fehler wird dann sehr lang."
    Carl J. Burckhardt

• Ich bin weder verwandt noch verschwägert mit Herrn Makowski, kann aber als Kunde (Sammlerbarren) bisher nur Positives berichten: sehr freundlicher Telefonkontakt, unkomplizierte Abwicklung auch von Sonderwünschen, schnelle Lieferung - was will man mehr?
    Auch auf die Gefahr hin, hierdurch die Nachfrage-Konkurrenz zu vergrößern - meine Bewertung: :thumbup:
    GOLD-BOB

• Don't worry, I have had never problems to get my coins if I have had payed it. When you are not satisfy with the quality of some of your coin, get in contact with Mr. Makowski, more or less I am shure that you will have your
    money back if you return the coins.

b.r.

Goldhamster

• Continuing with sadness to this story:

They returned to Mr. Makowski several silvercoins, 25/1/2010 day send by Spanish-post ( Correos.es ) silvercoins they had several arrive no later than 1/2/2010. Since then, I try again and again to contact them and did not answer
    (1/2/2010 not 2/2/2010 neither, either now 3/2/2010 and I have tried by various means).
    The educated, and given serious answer that sends the data from my bank account as I was asked before returning some silvercoins, communicate when making your deposit of money for these coins returned.
    Because now I have neither the money or the SILVERCOINS. :thumbdown:

This notification email I sent them, even entering its website as user-and NO RESPONSE.
    send at email contact@best-coins.com (days 01-02-2010, 02-02-2010, 03-02-2010 ) :
    They have received the packet addressed to guido Makowski with a silvercoins and
    25/1/2010 Sendind for my via post ( post in spain "correos.es" ) from Madrid, Spain?
    tracking number in correos.es: RR473639515ES
    I could answer, please.
    Regards.

This notification email I sent them, even entering its website as user-and NO RESPONSE. :wall:

I now see that the page is also accessed as Makowski-muenzen.de

This situation for who pays what is asked and found obstacles (for numismatic professionals / websites for the sale of coins on the internet)
    of any kind DO NOT BELIEVE IS THE MOST SUITABLE FOR THIS ACTIVITY. :boese:

• Buyed to this sirs Makowski:

I send my the 14 silvercoins. I speak to them, informed that many are faulty - 7 pandacoins - do not know for several days after posting my problem on this page, finally answered very rudely. I return the money to you! IF I send all currencies for makowski-munzen!!
    I have lost confidence in these sirs and I sent via post 5 silvercoins a makowski-munzen in moers city (1994,1995,1996,1997 and 2001) the day 25.01.2010 (Correos.es with Mail Tracker - trackingnumber: RR473639515ES)

View http://www.correos.es and introduce trackingnumber: RR473639515ES in Mail Tracker is shown that the dia 01/02/2010 accept the delivery at makowski-munzen.
    Since then trying to communicate with these sirs and I can not.
    NO ANSWER.
    HAVE MY MONEY in your account AND 5 SILVERCOINS PANDA I sent them.

It seems that these gentlemen intend to keep the coins back to them and does not repay the money these 5 coins. (I gave them up to 2 TIMES MY ACCOUNT DATA to return the money)
    So I am, without money or coins.

These situations NOT BELIEVE THEY ARE GOOD, creating mistrust and do not benefit or people who do. I do not like these situations but I hate to be cheated and I shall try not fooling anybody. (do not think it's good for anyone)

Sorry to use this medium to explain my problem with these sirs .

• Ein alteingessener kompetenter Münzenhändler, kein Online Startup der Goldboomphase. Herr Makowski hatte angebotene Münzen stets auf Lager, anonyme Barabholung im westl. Ruhrgebiet war jedesmal umgehend möglich, einmal gabs bei später lieferbaren Bullions als Ersatz höherwertigeren Panda zum gleichen Preis. Gelegentlich gabs auch Sammlerschäppchen, wie z.B. ältere Pandas oder andere Seltenheiten, va kurz nach starkem Kursanstieg knapp über Bullion. Außerdem empfehle ich auch seinen EM (Zwillings?)Bruder, der im Mülheimer Rhein-Ruhr Zentrum sitzt. Das beschriebene Problem kam mir irgendwie spanisch vor. 8)

"Just look at us. Everything is backwards; everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge, governments destroy freedom, the major media destroy information and religions destroy spirituality...."--Michael Ellner

Schriftgröße:  A A A A A