Juniors aus Kanada

• Milly ich habe damit nicht ausgedrueckt das du der typische Investor bist aber ein Trader der mit seinen raus und rein auch nicht gross weiter kommt.

Wie kann man ueberhaupt seinen Glauben taeglich wechseln frage ich mich. ?(

Der Broker muss sich auch was denken wenn du innerhalb einer Woche den selben Titel kaufts und verkaufts und umgekehrt.

Sag bloss nicht das bringt was, lass doch die PM Aktien und physisches liegen und surf einfach mit ohne zu jammern ist mein Ratschlag bis 2011/12 zumindest.

Du weisst ja wer die Renner sind, also lass es bleiben und fall nicht so schnell vom Glauben ab wenn das PPT wieder eine Show abzieht.

Die Show hat nur einen Zweck, Hosenscheisser aus dem Mark zu schmeissen, oder bist du einer ?

Glaube nicht ...lass jetzt den Unfug !

So jetzt habe ich es dir wieder gesagt ...:D

Btw, I don't like Gold and Silver Pessimists, anyway they get burnt in the long run staying with paper which is worth NIL in the end of the day.

Just ask people in Zimbabwe....:D

Ciao

XEX

• Spicy Juniors are down south-- the future of land grabs and acquisitions?

It has been a tumultuous time period for investors in junior gold and silver exploration companies over the past eight months. The CDNX is trading at multi year lows relative to the value of gold. There has been a severe bear market in valuations in the junior sector. Investors are distraught and have now given up and are selling out of positions. As a contrarian, you always want to avoid catching a falling safe, but you must also keep your eyes open to what the herd is doing and go against it at some point. The herd is trampling out the door just as gold is breaking all time highs, and silver looks poised to run over $20 an ounce on its next breakout. I’ll admit that I’ve been aghast at the valuations accorded to quality juniors with strong drilling results and ore values well above market caps. I’ve seen some juniors trading at 1/3 of 1% of their implied gross ore value. My opinion is this sentiment will shift once a few acquisitions are made by the majors. The majors are getting very worried about their depleting gold and silver reserves in the ground. In addition, they have to be concerned about the growing global political risk to deposits and discoveries. There will be a narrowing of acquisition opportunities for the majors based on the perceived safety of a region in which a junior is operating. Finding the region or regions most likely to be good “hosts” for a junior to sell out their discovery is of utmost importance for junior investors at this stage of the cycle.

Several juniors have found high grades of gold and silver in Mexico – especially in northern Mexico. In addition, many of these juniors have strong stock charts that have gone against the prevailing winds blowing sector prices south. There seems to be a growing hotbed of discoveries and growing market caps for the juniors making the cut in Mexico. Examples include Canplats Resources (TSX: V.CPQ, Bullboards), Animas Resources (TSX: V.ANI, Bullboards), Pediment Exploration (TSX: V.PEZ, Bullboards), and Geologix (TSX: V.GIX, Bullboards). Newsletter writers who have heretofore been beat up by their formerly adoring public are beginning to recognize this trend. You can tell the sector is unloved when the oracles like Doug Casey, Peter Grandich, Jim Dines, and others are now spoken about in not-so-eloquent terms. Just a few short years ago these same people could do no wrong in their followers’ eyes. These are the kind of contrarian “behavioral” signals I love to see. “Sell all your speculative junior exploration plays and only own those that have near term production on the horizon.” Yes folks, when you begin to hear, or read this advice from the formerly longstanding bulls in the exploration sector, you are reaching a bottom. Investors continue to value junior explorers as if the gold and silver bull market are not going to last. Since I don’t agree with this stance, I view them as severely below acquisition valuations. To wit, my understanding from attendees at the recent Vancouver resource show was standing room only crowds in the breakout rooms discussing opportunities in junior companies. Investors are literally starving for some growth plays and are willing to swiftly reward those explorers who are hitting gold or silver in the right arena with the right results.

However, in order for this sector to regain the adoration of the investing public, a few events are likely going to have to transpire.

A major gold or silver “discovery” being proved up by a junior
    An acquisition or several back-to-back acquisitions by majors
    Gold heading towards $1,000 an ounce
    Silver breaking out over $20.00 an ounce
    I do expect All four of the above events to happen in 2008. My suggestion is for readers to try and narrow their focus on “mining friendly” regions before starting their due diligence. Certain parts of the world are going to be potentially a lot more hostile areas to be invested in an exploration stock. A few come to mind- Russia, Chile, Bolivia, Venezuela, Argentina, Ecuador just to throw out a few. Mexico has mining friendly laws, much easier permitting procedures, low cost of labor, high grades of gold and silver (Amongst other base metals), and relatively low barriers to entry. When the majors begin to dig around for their next large deposit project, I expect they will be focusing on Mexico as one of their preferred regions. Do some research on the history of the Pensaquito discovery (now owned by Goldcorp (NYSE: GG, Bullboards) / (TSX: T.G, Bullboards) to give you some relative valuation ideas. I own Animas Resources because it controls a huge prior-producing gold district, which has 1,200 historic drill holes, and prior high grade gold production to work off of for its drilling campaign that is about to start. I’ve also been looking hard at Canplats, Geologix, and Pediment. All of these juniors either have very recent strong drill results, or strong historical results they are building a base with. Geologix is a favorite of Peter Grandich and looks poised to break out technically. I could spend a few articles on each company, but I will leave it to the reader to begin their research with those four names as a starting point.

With the junior gold and silver stocks at such extreme lows relative to gross ore values in the ground, it should only be a matter of time until the vultures come in and start buying, joint venturing, and/or partnering. This could start a rush to move the valuations up in short order. As always, time will tell and the drillbit is the final arbiter of truth. One must always walk carefully amongst the junior minefields.

• Ich hab sowas ähnliches im Angebot, kann gratis geordert werden;)

Grüße

Casey´s Explorers´League

Successful resource investors understand that the “people factor” is often the most important consideration in finding winning companies. The Explorers' League is a new organization dedicated to following the career and business moves of mining professionals who have established stellar track records of success in their area of specialty.

As a member of the “X-League”, you'll read about corporate leaders who have demonstrated time and again their ability to make shareholders rich… about rock-kicking geologists who have found at three or more significant economic ore bodies… and about other behind-the-scenes executives who know how to find and/or develop mineral resources and have made their investors big money in the process.

While the average investor has no idea who these superstars are, you'll not only know who they are, but what new projects they are working on so that you can invest alongside them.

Mining pros can't buy their way into this exclusive club (though they would dearly love to). All of the mining professionals followed by the Explorers' League are nominated by a Board of Advisors based entirely on exceptional track records of success.

Your membership grants you full access to a password-protected virtual club house where you'll meet these remarkable individuals, review their track records, find out about their newest ventures… even the resource companies that they would invest in with their own money.

Plus, your membership comes with a FREE email alert service so you can stay ahead of the crowd on new business moves made by Explorers' League honorees.

Your membership also includes access to a host of premium content on this web site, including free Special Reports and more. Membership is FREE and signing up takes just a moment and carries with it absolutely no obligation: if for any reason at all, you don't find your membership to be immensely valuable, simply cancel.

http://www.caseyresearch.com/xLeague.php

• Zitat

Original von Milly
    Heut geht alles rauf, außer Gold+Silberzeuchs :(

Abwechslung muß sein.
    Der Goldzug fährt öfters durch Rangierbahnhöfe bei denen die geldgeilen Rentner abgeworfen werden und frisches Gemüse geladen wird.

Somit ist die Luft an Bord auf Dauer nicht so muffig. ;)

• Hervorragende Zahlen von ORV:

- Production of 21,083 ounces at a total cash cost of $174.25 per ounce =) and sales of 20,607 ounces of gold in the quarter ended December 31, 2007 ("the first quarter fiscal 2008") compared to 18,847 ounces produced at a total cash cost of $164.82 per ounce and 18,358 ounces sold in the fiscal quarter ended December 31, 2006 ("the first quarter fiscal 2007")

- Net income of $6.9 million ($0.06 per share) compared to net income of $3.8 million ($0.03 per share) in the first quarter fiscal 2007

- Ending cash and cash equivalents of over $67 million and no long-term debt

Keine Schulden und ordentlich Cash. Aber mit dem Kauf einer weiteren Mine wars auch im abgelaufenen Jahr nix.

Nach dem Quartalsergebnis wäre das KGV bei ca. 3,4 ! =)

Künftig hauen leider die Steuererhöhungen rein.

• Golden Arrow Resources Has Imminent Cash Flow And Exciting Exploration Upside

Golden Arrow is listed in Canada, but London would love it. This is a company that has an extremely attractive exploration portfolio in Argentina, consisting of more than 40 assets at various stages of development, but a company that is backed nonetheless by the prospect of imminent cashflow.

What’s more that cashflow is derived not from operations which the company has to manage itself, but from a net smelter royalty on a two million plus ounce deposit currently in a late stage of development. Since the Golden Arrow boys recognise that they are explorers first and foremost, it’s no bad thing that their cash flow will be dependent on somebody bigger and more equipped to handle such things – in this case Yamana Gold.

But from the exploration point of view it’s worth noting that the royalty on the Gualcamayo property didn’t come out of nowhere. Rather it was discovered by IMA Exploration, one of a group of companies founded by Golden Arrow’s chief executive Joseph Grosso.

This group of companies, known collectively as the Grosso Group, shares – amongst other things - geological and legal expertise, and this helps to keep down costs. And with Gualcamayo about to go into production, the group now also has a track record of finding a major producing mine. According to Golden Arrows investor relations manager Bruce Korhonen, Gualcamayo ought to be up and running by the third quarter of this year and producing at an initial rate of 100,000 ounces. Thereafter, following a rapid ramp-up, it will produce between 200,000 and 300,000 ounces per year, generating between US$650,000 and US$1.5 million for Golden Arrow. That’s a track record worth having. And it’s a set up that the company would very much like to repeat as it works up its exploration portfolio.

This is where Golden Arrow’s real strength lies. As Mr Korhonen says succinctly, “We’re explorationists”. It’s hard to pick a lead project from a portfolio so large and so varied, but three stand out. They are the Poncha hydrothermal gold-copper project in San Juan Province, the San Jose gold project in in Jujuy Province, and 25,000 hectares of further exploration ground at Pescado also in San Juan Province, just south of Gulacamayo. Results from a recent drill programme on Poncha are imminent, and will dictate what the company does next with it. Previous grab samples have showed up to 42 grammes per tonne gold in the ground there, so it’s no wonder that Teck Cominco wanted to get involved. At the moment Golden Arrow is going it alone on San Jose and Pescado. San Jose will be drilled in the first quarter of this year, to expand on information garnered from previous mapping and soil sampling campaigns. At the moment it’s clear that San Jose contains high grade gold in vein occurrences, and offers the potential for disseminated bulk tonnage gold mineralization. We’ll know more once the rigs have done their work. On Pescado, things are slightly less well advanced, as the company has yet to announce detailed plans for taking it forward. But, says Mr Korhonen, “We’d hope to be drilling it soon”.

Meanwhile it’s a tough market out there. Golden Arrow has US$5.3m in the bank and the prospect of cashflow from Gualcamayo from the third quarter onwards, so times aren’t completely exactly bleak. But, at C$0.33 the shares are trading at a lowly multiple to the forthcoming cashflow, never mind the portfolio of 40 exploration properties. There aren’t that many shares in issue so the prospects of dilution when the company comes round to its next fund-raising – likely to be in the autumn – ought not to upset too many people. But the nice thing about the royalty is that Golden Arrow won’t be held to ransom. “Presumably”, says Mr Korhonen, “we’d want to raise money in a better market”. Him and every cash-starved junior. But with Gualcamayo to fall back on, Golden Arrow can at least afford to bide its time if it needs to.

By Alastair Ford, minesite.com, February 14, 2008
    ---
    VG heron

Schriftgröße:  A A A A A