Juniors aus Kanada

• hallo tschonko,

war mit meinem Bericht übers tolle Goldforum abgestürzt, ?(-- Telefonanlage kaputt--2 tage Medizin-unternehmen gesponsert---
    habe die ersten zwei Teile von Dir gelesen---als ich wiederkam nichts mehr gefunden.
    Du hast das aber super gemacht.! 8)

Coral habe ich heute zum Eurokurs (wie du in Can$) einen halben Tagesumsatz
    vervollständigt. bei der Lage in Nevada kann man sich vorstellen was wohl kommt :)

Sterling wird kurzfristig der Hommel wieder auf die Beine helfen--hoffentlich dann dauerhaft

Bei almi richte ich mich auf eine unbestimmte Karenzzeit ein, bis die erste Nano-Anwendung kommt, wovon ich allerdings ziemlich überzeugt bin.

Hab mir gestern Neu Guinea Gold NGG :)angelacht, tochter von Macmin,
    wollen nächstes Jahr zu produzieren beginnen. Projekte (u.a. auch Molybdän)
    scheinen aussichtsreich. Kurs fast ganz unten...

Grüße

emoba

• emoba,
    coral hat ja trading halt. Da hast Glück gehabt, dass du heut in D noch was gekriegt hast.
    Siehe auch Coral thread.
    Der 3. Teil von messe münchen ist auf Seite 2.

Zu NGG: nicht schlecht.
    Eine andere Macmin Beteiligung ist die: schau sie dir mal an.
    Die hab ich auch schon länger. Neulich aufgestockt.
    U.a. JV mit BHP.
    http://www.malachite.com.au/

Sterling: da wird sich was tun. Aber was?
    Es wird aber kräftig abgeladen auch. Riesenumsatz.

Almi bröckelt halt etwas ab. 0.8 sollten halten, trau der Sache aber nicht.

Grüße
    Tschonko

• Offizieller Beitrag

Finanzierungdetails,aber auch gute Darstellung des Projektes in Kasachstan.

European Minerals

"Die Märkte haben nie unrecht, die Menschen oft." Jesse Livermore, 20.Jh.

"Die Demokratie ist das Paradies der Schreier und Schwätzer, Phraseure, Schmeichler und Schmarotzer, die jedem sachlichen Talent weit mehr den Weg verlegen, als dies in einer anderen Verfassungsform vorkommt." E.von Hartmann

Dieser Beitrag ist eine persönliche Meinung gem. Art.5 Abs.1 GG und Urteil des BVG 1 BvR 1384/16

• Erlaube mir, den Embry hier reinzutun. Ulfur hat ihn an anderer Stelle reingetan.
    Stellt da einige gute picks vor.
    IMO sollte man nur mehr sehr gezielt kaufen unter dem Motto:
    "Geiz ist geil". Was für ein hirnverbrannter Spruch, aber was für eine brandmark.
    Ich meine günstige werte.

Interview mit John Embry , mit Aktienempfehlungen
    John Embry Talks About Gold and Gold Shares
    http://www.resourceinvestor.com/pebble.asp?relid=15084

DAVID DESLAURIERS: What are some of your favourite developers in the sector (defined for these purposes as feasibility stage or construction stage)?

JOHN EMBRY: There is a merger taking place between Westdome [TSXv:WDG] and River [TSX:RIV]. When these are combined this will be a stock, which I think people will take notice of. It is extremely inexpensive at this point.

New Gold [TSX:NGD; AMEX:NGD] has a robust copper-gold project in BC, which has sort of flown under everybody’s radar screen and the NAV is materially higher than the current stock price – I like it a lot.

Western Silver [TSX:WTC; AMEX:WTZ] just had a feasibility study done in Mexico on their massive low-grade, silver poly-metallic ore body. I particularly like silver, I love gold but I like silver even more, and I’m looking for well-levered, legitimate plays in silver. This is one at the development stage that I think has been overlooked.

One that has just currently become very topical is Atna Resources [TSX:ATN], they just pulled an amazing hole in Nevada. I own 10% of the company, and they just did a deal today in which we participated. I think David Watkins who runs the company is a first-class individual, and I think this a great project, and it is just getting into the development stage.

The last one that I particularly like is Viceroy Resources [TSX:VYE]. They are reaching that stage where they’ll be doing a feasibility, and it’s a big project, at least 3 million ounces, and its good quality open-pit stuff, probably heap-leachable, so I think that is a really attractive situation too.

DAVID DESLAURIERS: What are some of your favourite juniors?

JOHN EMBRY: One name that people don’t pay much attention to, they like spending other people’s money, and that’s Almaden Resources [TSX:AMM]. They have projects with Comaplex down in Mexico, and another interesting one with Strongbow in BC, and they are a magnificent group of people, and they have a lot on the go, and big potential.

I like Intrepid Minerals [TSX:IAU] run by Laurence Curtis who is an excellent guy, and they actually have a resource on a property in Argentina, but he is more of an exploration company, and I think Intrepid is severely undervalued.

I think Rubicon [TSX:RMX; AMEX:RBY] which has got a major exploration effort at Red Lake, but perhaps even more interesting, they have a piece of a company called Africo in the Congo, which will be coming public in the next couple of months, and I think that will highlight the fact that Rubicon is significantly undervalued.

And a company that is currently doing a financing, Axmin [TSX:AXM] is progressing towards feasibility stage, it has a large resource in the Central African Republic, which is an area that I think is becoming more respectable. I think this one is severely undervalued, and has great sponsorship, so I think Axmin is a particularly good play here.

• Offizieller Beitrag

So ungefähr hab ich mir das auch gedacht,Eldorado.

Aber wie Du mit Deinem grossen Geschwader zurechtkommst !!
    Zumal du Kommodore,Pilot,Mechaniker und Navigator in einer Person bist.
    Compliments. :D

Zum Embry:

Den haben wir schon gelegentlich hier besprochen.
    Sind sicher alles sehr gute Picks,Tschonko.

Nur können wir uns wohl nur den einen oder anderen leisten. X(
    Eldo als Ausnahme. :)
    Der schlaue Embry hat auch hier seine 10% an ATNA promotet,die prompt 70% anzog.

Grüsse

"Die Demokratie ist das Paradies der Schreier und Schwätzer, Phraseure, Schmeichler und Schmarotzer, die jedem sachlichen Talent weit mehr den Weg verlegen, als dies in einer anderen Verfassungsform vorkommt." E.von Hartmann

Dieser Beitrag ist eine persönliche Meinung gem. Art.5 Abs.1 GG und Urteil des BVG 1 BvR 1384/16

• Edel

Bin am ueberlegen ob ich EPM nachlegen soll die bei Gleichstand sind.
    Was denkst du/ihr ?..sie fiel nach den letzten news.

About Varvarinskoye

EMC is developing an open pit mine at its 100% owned Varvarinskoye gold-copper deposit in Northern Kazakhstan. Independently estimated mineral resources are 2.82 million ounces of gold and 347.2 million pounds of copper in the measured category and 1.01 million ounces of gold and 84.5 million pounds of copper in the indicated category. Proven and probable mineral reserves (at metal prices of US$375/ounce for gold and US$1.00 per pound for copper) are 2.34 million ounces of gold and 269 million pounds of copper (80% in the proven mineral reserve category). The first gold pour is expected in December 2006 with production at an average annual rate of 145,000 ounces of gold and 18.4 million lbs of copper over the first 10 years of the 15 year mine life, at cash cost of US$130/oz (Copper at US$1/lb taken as a credit).

All estimates of mineral resources and reserves are contained in the technical report entitled "Varvarinskoye Gold-Copper Project Northern Kazakhstan" dated November 2004 and amended March 2005 prepared in accordance with Canadian National Instrument 43-101 and filed on SEDAR on March 31, 2005.

:rolleyes:The project capital cost is approximately US$112 million. In addition there are capitalised financing and insurance costs which amount to US$13 million. The Company will fund the difference between the total capital cost and the US$75.4 million debt facility with US$49.6 million of equity from its existing cash resources, of which US$42.6 million has already been expended on the project.

Gold Hedging Facility :rolleyes:

As part of the debt facility arrangements, EMC has agreed to implement a gold hedging facility for the period of the debt facility. The hedge, in the form of a monthly US dollar flat forward gold sale over the 8 year term of the debt facility, will be executed by the Company prior to first drawdown of the debt. The gold hedge will represent approximately 50% of production during the term of the debt facility, but only around 19% of the current proven and probable reserves of gold calculated at a gold price of US$375/oz. Approximately 80% of gold which will be produced at Varvarinskoye will be as dore at the mine site (see Press Release November 10, 2004).

http://biz.yahoo.com/ccn/051201/200512010299869001.html?

Der Gedanke kommt auf weil Putin sein Gold hauptsaechlich von seinen eigenen Land will.
    Bei den Chinesen kann ich es mir auch vorstellen, die werden es foerdert und Minen bestimmt nicht politisch blockieren.

Gruss

Eldo

• Offizieller Beitrag

Danke der Nachfrage,Eldorado.

Die EPM hab ich seit Ende 2003.
    Seither keine gute Performance.
    Aber trotz riesiger Verwässerung aber auch kein Rückgang(gegenüber Einstieg).

Die ganze Story mit Open Pit usw. gefällt mir so, daß ich die unbeirrt halte.
    Sie stand vor der Kapitalerhöhung schon auf 0,98C$.

Mit dem Zukauf,den ich prinzipiell für richtig halte,würde ich etwas warten.
    Die könnte noch weiter konsolidieren.Solltest Chart im Auge behalten.
    Denn RSI, STO un MACD sehen nicht gut aus.

Nb.: Der Denkansatz mit Nationalem Gold ist richtig IMO.
    Hier ists aber Kasachstan,aber auch ohne Putin OK.

Grüsse
    Edel Man

• Offizieller Beitrag

Nachgereicht der Stochastic,der Vorsicht generiert.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Nabend Eldorado

Arbeite mit ---http://www.askresearch.com--
    (Hab die schon früher mal Tschonko angegeben)

Es gibt noch div.andere Chartsysteme.
    Dies ist anwendungsfreundlich,hab mich dran gewöhnt.

Grüsse

• Orvana Announces Expanded Reserve and Resource Estimate for Don Mario Mine

Monday December 5, 4:30 pm ET

TORONTO, ONTARIO--(CCNMatthews - Dec. 5, 2005) - Orvana Minerals Corp. (TSX: ORV - News) is pleased to announce an updated mineral resource and mineable reserve estimate for its Don Mario Gold Operation in Eastern Bolivia. The new resource incorporates both the Lower Mineralized Zone ("LMZ"), which is currently being exploited, and the Upper Mineralized Zone ("UMZ"), which is currently the subject of a pre-feasibility study being conducted by NCL SA of Santiago, Chile.

The Lower Mineralized Zone

The mineral resource and mineable reserve estimate in respect of the LMZ updates the previous estimate made by AMEC E&C Services Limited ("AMEC") in accordance with National Instrument 43-101 ("NI 43-101") in July 2003 (a copy of AMEC's technical report is available on SEDAR and at http://www.orvana.com). The AMEC resource estimation was based upon over 190 drillholes (HQ diameter) totaling approximately 26,000m, with a mean drill spacing of 25m. Since the date of the AMEC Report, the mine has been in full production and produced 48,228 and 68,759 troy ounces of gold for fiscal years 2004 and 2005, respectively. The mine has now been developed and extensively sampled underground to a depth of up to 200m from surface.

The proven and probable reserve of the LMZ has been estimated by Orvana to be 1,017,500 tonnes at an average grade of 11.3g/t gold, containing 368,000 troy ounces of gold, using a 3 g/t cut-off grade and $400/oz gold price. Based on current planned levels of production (75,000 ounces per annum), and assuming no further exploration success, the LMZ is expected to be in production for a further five years.

Orvana estimates the measured and indicated resource of the LMZ to be 70,700 tonnes at an average grade of 4.51 g/t gold, containing approximately 10,300 troy ounces of gold. Inferred resources of the LMZ total 136,800 tonnes containing approximately 51,300 troy ounces of gold.

This mineral resource and mineable reserve estimate of the LMZ has an effective date of November 1, 2005 and has been prepared in accordance with NI 43-101 by Orvana Minerals Qualified Person, V.P. Technical Services, Michael J. Hodgson, C.Eng. Mr. Hodgson has a B.Sc. (Hons) degree in Geology from the University of London, UK and a M.Sc. in Mining Geology from the University of Leicester, UK. Mr Hodgson is also a fellow of the Institution of Materials, Minerals and Mining of the UK, and is a Chartered Engineer (C.Eng). As a result of his education, affiliation to an accredited professional association and relevant experience, Mr. Hodgson fulfills the requirements to be a "Qualified Person" for the purposes of NI 43-101.

The mineral resource estimate stated in this release has been supervised and verified by Mr. Hodgson, and has been conducted in-house by the mine technical staff. As part of the resource estimate, Orvana employed NCL SA of Santiago, Chile to review the estimation methodology and procedures. NCL has advised that these are consistent with the established procedures for the Don Mario Gold Operation, as disclosed in AMEC's technical report July 2003, and that the approach and methodology are in keeping with industry standards and practices.

A technical report covering the mineral resource and mineable reserve estimate for the LMZ disclosed herein will be filed on SEDAR within 30 days of this release.

http://biz.yahoo.com/ccn/051205/200512050300597001.html?

About Orvana

Orvana Minerals Corp. is a Canadian gold mining and exploration company based in Toronto, Ontario, involved in the evaluation, development and mining of precious metal deposits in the Americas. The Company owns the Don Mario gold mine in eastern Bolivia. Orvana's long-term goal is to become a low cost, multi-mine gold producer in the Americas. Orvana's shares have been listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange since 1992 under the trading symbol ORV.

• Offizieller Beitrag

So kann man sich irren. X(

Wie der Blitz aus heiterem Himmel dieser Kursanstieg um 19% auf 0,88C$
    Dazu 3.4 Mio Stück Umsatz.

Hattest mal wieder ne gute Nase,Eldorado,aufstocken zu wollen.

Grüsse

• Offizieller Beitrag

Dazu noch eine Press Release

EPM News

• Hi Folks,

endlich gehts bei Great Basin auch mal weiter.....

8)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Wer nicht an sich arbeitet ist wie ein elendes Stück Holz im Ozean
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Samael Aun Weor

• Mit den neuen CEO bestimmt ! :D
    Wohin ???? :rolleyes:
    Einmal vom Schwan gebissen, bestimmt kein zweitest mal.
    Es hat sich auch ausgekebbelt, Hippos sind gefaehrlich wenn sie an Land sind. 8o
    Ich habe sie nach dem ""Hurra der Swanepeol ist da"" :D gleich alle GBN verkauft und auf was anderes umgesattelt.
    Mit dem moechte ich nichts mehr zu tun haben, der grosse Luegner von RSA sitzt bald in den USA...... Ha, Ha, :D

Gruss

Eldo

@Edel

Ich hatte den riecher, dann trotzdem nicht EPM gekauft, mich wunderte das sie mit dem neuen Hedge von 575 so stark angezogen ist, ich mag ansich keine die Hedgen.

• Offizieller Beitrag
    Zitat

Original von Eldorado
    @Edel

Ich hatte den riecher, dann trotzdem nicht EPM gekauft, mich wunderte das sie mit dem neuen Hedge von 575 so stark angezogen ist, ich mag ansich keine die Hedgen.

Deswegen mögen wir ja den HUI. 8)

Und alles drumherum.

Mein Bestand von EPM hält sich auch in Grenzen.

Grüsse

Schriftgröße:  A A A A A