Sterling Mining Company

• Rechnerisch müßte man die 5 Mio USD bei Sunshine (SSMR) auf
    50 Mio Aktien verteilen. Das wären also 0,1 USD / Aktie.

SSMR steht z.Zt. in NY bei 0,19 USD.
    Worauf wird da spekuliert. :(
    Gewinnbeteiligung ?

Übrigens: So wie bei Sunshine bin ich noch nie beschissen worden. X(
    Da wurden die Kleinaktionäre gnadenlos ausgeplündert.
    Aktionärstrisiko. :baby:

alex ..

• Offizieller Beitrag

Zzt. 2,48$ -6,4%!
    War schon auf 2,31$ !! X( = Jahrestief

Ist da wieder was im Busch ??

"Die Märkte haben nie unrecht, die Menschen oft." Jesse Livermore, 20.Jh.

"Die Demokratie ist das Paradies der Schreier und Schwätzer, Phraseure, Schmeichler und Schmarotzer, die jedem sachlichen Talent weit mehr den Weg verlegen, als dies in einer anderen Verfassungsform vorkommt." E.von Hartmann

Dieser Beitrag ist eine persönliche Meinung gem. Art.5 Abs.1 GG und Urteil des BVG 1 BvR 1384/16

• Jetzt wird´s langsam interessant.
    Hab ja schon seit Monaten von den 2,4 gesprochen.

Die sollten jetzt aber nicht mehr nachhaltig unterschritten werden.
    Ein bisserl da herumgurken und bei Silber 8$ geht die Post ab.
    Kann allerdings noch etwas dauern.
    Schätze aber doch, dass heuer die 8 noch möglich sein sollten.

Tschonko

• da würde ich nich drauf wetten, aber der sprung nach oben war keine trendwende ach wie wurde ich damals ausgelacht als ich value sagte das sie weiter fallen werden.
    ich sag euch sogar nochwas und ihr könnt ja wieder lachen.
    das erste sichere kaufsignal hat diese aktie erstwieder über 5$
    solange bis andere fakten vorhanden sind.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Lustiger Kater. (Könnte man fast selbst kriegen. :] )

Besch....Chartbild wie lange nicht,mannomann....
    IÜ. Jahrestief.

"Die Demokratie ist das Paradies der Schreier und Schwätzer, Phraseure, Schmeichler und Schmarotzer, die jedem sachlichen Talent weit mehr den Weg verlegen, als dies in einer anderen Verfassungsform vorkommt." E.von Hartmann

Dieser Beitrag ist eine persönliche Meinung gem. Art.5 Abs.1 GG und Urteil des BVG 1 BvR 1384/16

• Offizieller Beitrag

"Wenn Du denkst ,es geht nicht mehr
    kommt irgendwo ein Lichtlein her..." :]

Oder anders: ein Hoffnungsschimmerlein.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Was auf dem Chart nicht zu sehen:
    Einige techn. Indikatoren verbessert,zB.

• STERLING MINING ADVANCES MAJOR THREE-STAGE UNDERGROUND REHABILITATION PROGRAM AT SUNSHINE MINE
    13,200-VOLT SUBSTATION FIRST STEP IN RESTORING MINE-WIDE POWER; HOIST RENOVATION A PRIORITY

Wallace, ID - October 26, 2005 - Sterling Mining Company (OTC:SRLM) announced today that a key component of the Sunshine Mine’s ongoing rehabilitation – re-establishing underground electrical power for lights, fans, pumps and diamond drill equipment – is now under way. This is the first of a three-stage plan to restore production at the company’s flagship asset, the Sunshine Mine in Idaho.

This first stage, currently in progress, focuses on the construction of a new 13,200-volt substation in the Silver Summit Shaft hoistroom, just over a mile in from the portal, to re-establish underground power and prepare the hoist & hoistroom for the second stage. The second stage will consist of a complete hoist renovation and modernization by contractors in the first half of 2006 with commissioning later in the year. The final stage, expected to start after commissioning, will be rehabilitation of the Silver Summit Shaft.

During September and October, mine personnel inspected the mine’s main production shaft, the Jewell Shaft 3100 Level and the 3000 Level on the eastern, Silver Summit side of the mine. These key levels of the Sunshine Mine escapeway and ventilation system were found to be in very good condition. Upon completion of the Silver Summit Shaft rehabilitation, minimal time and work will be required to make the entire 22,300-ft. escapeway system operational.
    Sterling’s Sunshine Mine Manager Mike McLean stated: "We anticipate that on completion of this three-stage program and following commissioning of the Silver Summit Shaft hoist, Sterling will be in position to initiate production on a preliminary scale likely by late 2007 or early 2008. While the contractors are at work on the Silver Summit hoist next year, our crews will be re-installing substations, pumps and fans adjacent to the Jewell Shaft so we can jump start our pre-production exploration and development next summer.”

Recently, Sunshine Mine personnel and independent contractors completed several tasks necessary to move the project forward:

the Jewell double drum and single drum (chippy) hoists were outfitted with new wire ropes
    compressed air receiver vessels were certified and the 500-Hp, Ingersoll-Rand compressor returned to service
    the 45,000-gallon mine fire and process water tank was reconditioned and lined
    13,200-volt power was restored to the Silver Summit portal area, the main hot water heater and distribution system was returned to operation and change room facilities prepared for an increasing number of personnel
    potable water service was established, building roof repair performed and general building maintenance and painting completed

In addition to the physical infrastructure rehabilitation work, Phase III of the Mine Plan is nearing completion. This final phase focuses on a complete mineral inventory and definition of high-priority exploration targets, as-well-as a review and, where appropriate, revision of the Phase II Financial Model and critical path schedule.

Sterling initiated a three-phase mine planning process with Phase 1 in January, 2004. Phase 2, completed in late March this year, demonstrated that the Sunshine Mine would be profitable with silver prices at US 6.00 or above. The study estimated that total mining and milling costs at Sunshine would be at or under $4.50 per ounce. The mine plan projects full annualized production capability in the 5 to 6 million ounce range.

• Was geht denn da wieder vor sich????

Wir könnten uns doch auch an der proxy Abstimmung beteiligen.
    Hab noch nie was bekommen. muss man anfordern.
    Was sagt ihr?
    Die gehn mir schon sowas von auf die Keks! geld brauchens auch wieder......
    Lest selber:
    Sterling Mining Announces Cancelled November 2 Special Meeting is Re-Scheduled for December 21, 2005
    Friday November 4, 9:00 am ET

WALLACE, Idaho--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov. 4, 2005--Sterling Mining Company (OTC:SRLM - News) announced today that the District Court of the First Judicial District of the State of Idaho ordered on November 1 that the Special Shareholders Meeting scheduled for November 2 be cancelled. A dissident stockholder contended that the company did not provide a shareholder list within the time limits required by state law in order that the shareholder could engage in a "Proxy Battle." The judge in comments from the Bench at the conclusion of the hearing indicated that, while he felt that the dissident shareholder's methods amounted to "self-inflicted injury," he would rule "out of an abundance of caution" for the shareholder in order to be absolutely sure that no damage could possibly come to the shareholder's rights. While the Company respectfully disagrees with the ruling, we will, of course, comply with the ruling.
    ADVERTISEMENT

The Company believes that this action is a continuation of this shareholder's attempt to gain control of the Sunshine Mine property for his own self-serving desires. In April of this year this same shareholder attempted, through another company with which he is affiliated, to acquire 65% ownership and operational control of the mine under terms very unfavorable to the stockholders of Sterling. The proposal was completely unsatisfactory for many reasons and the Company was compelled to reject the offer. The shareholder later, through other companies he is involved with, brought a personal suit against the President of Sterling, Ray DeMotte. These sorts of actions damage the Company by hampering fund raising, distracting management from their operational duties, and can depress the stock price.

The cancelled November 2, 2005, special meeting will cost the company (and its shareholders) around $10,000. The Company does not intend to waste its resources battling the dissident in the media.

Special Meeting Re-Scheduled for December 21, 2005

Sterling Mining Company has re-scheduled the Special Meeting for December 21, 2005. The matters on the agenda still must be voted on.

Auditors must be appointed for 2005 financial statements.

The Company is nearing the current capitalization limit of 20 million shares. To meet our objectives for 2006 and beyond, we must increase the capitalization to facilitate funding options. Management intends to judiciously issue shares to achieve our operational goals.

President Ray DeMotte said: "Since 2003, we have followed a systematic and methodical plan to return the Sunshine Mine to long-term sustainable production. Maintenance, ongoing rehabilitation, exploration, and development of a mine plan have progressed on schedule. We have staffed our operations with highly experienced and qualified professionals at all levels."

Annual Meeting Scheduled for February 18, 2006

In compliance with the corporate by-laws, and state law, an Annual General Meeting of Shareholders is scheduled for February 18, 2006, the third Saturday of February. The proxy statement relating to the annual shareholders' meeting will be mailed to investors in December.

Sterling Mining Company controls the legendary Sunshine Mine, the richest silver mine in American history, with more than 360 million ounces of production over the past century. The Company also holds several properties in Mexico, including the Baroness Tailings Project in the Zacatecas silver district, which began production in 2005. Sterling stock trades on the OTC Market Exchange under the symbol "SRLM." Please visit the Sterling website at http://www.sterlingmining.com for more information.

Certain statements contained in this press release are "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Such statements are based on beliefs of management as well as assumptions made by, and information currently available to, management. Forward-looking statements are subject to risks, uncertainties and other factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from expected results.

If you would like to receive press releases via email, contact Alison Tullis at Alison@chfir.com and specify "Sterling press releases" in the subject line.

Sterling Mining Company
    Raymond De Motte, 208-666-4070
    http://www.sterlingmining.com
    or
    Investor Relations Contacts:
    Cavalcanti Hume Funfer Inc. (CHF Inc.)
    Olav Svela, 416-868-1079, ext. 242
    olav@chfir.com
    or
    Cathy Hume, 416-868-1079, ext. 231
    cathy@chfir.com

• Offizieller Beitrag

Tschonko

In die steck ich keinen Cent ,bevor da nicht Ruhe ist.

Wie`s so ist: zur Pest kommt noch die Cholera. X(

Grüsse

• Zitat

Ich glaub, aladin kramt schon wild in seinem Fotoarchiv.
    Diese Aussage schreit ja nach einem Foto. :D

Und was hält´st du davon, da mitzustimmen?
    Interessieren würd mich auch, wer da der Unbekannte im Hintergrund ist. Möcht wissen, was da läuft?
    Seh ich im übrigen nicht so negativ.
    Ich mag´s nur nicht, wenn ich nicht mal ne Ahnung hab.

Grüße
    Tschonko

• Offizieller Beitrag

Schade, Aladin hat sich vorhin in Juniors "abgemeldet" ins Pub.
    Aber vielleich fällt dann nach Rückkehr seine Reaktion lustiger aus. :]

Schon richtig,daß das etwas Unruhe reinbringt.
    Bin selbst zu bequem für Anfragen.
    Erkenntnisse sehen wir sicher bald.

Grüsse

• Offizieller Beitrag

So einen grottenschlechten Chart hab ich lange nicht gesehen.
    2 - Jahrestief.

Was ist aus einem DER Hoffnungsträger der Branche geworden!

Und das bei eigentlich gutem Umfeld, Silber betreffend. X(

• "Wenn Du denkst ,es geht nicht mehr
    kommt irgendwo ein Lichtlein her..."

Increase Share Captial.. :D

Die gehn mir schon sowas von auf die Keks! X(
    Interessieren würd mich auch, wer da der Unbekannte im Hintergrund ist.... ?(

The Company believes that this action is a continuation of this shareholder's attempt to gain control of the Sunshine Mine property for his own self-serving desires. In April of this year this same shareholder attempted, through another company with which he is affiliated, to acquire 65% ownership and operational control of the mine under terms very unfavorable to the stockholders of Sterling.

Irgendein Investor tanzt bei dem Sharepreis :D
    Ich bin es bestimmt nicht.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Da können nur noch Meer- oder mehr Schweinchen tanzen.

Bis auf weiteres tanzen wir doch lieber woanders.Oder? ;)

Schriftgröße:  A A A A A