goldelses goldige Träume

• Hab da glatt übersehen, dass der Mars rückläufig ist.

Also da tut sich was: am 15.10 plus, minus ein paar Tage.
    Meldung oder vielleicht schon fündig auf der baja?

Grüße
    Tschonko

• After 18 months of delay, C.ardero is finally drilling in the Baja. But the market is totally ignoring billions of tonnes of magnetite sands in Peru. And a major copper deposit in Argentina at Cerro Atajo. One of these days soon, the market will come to its senses and C.ardero will rocket higher like a cat going up a tree with its tail on fire.

Moriarty zu C.ardero :D

• goodluck,
    Moriarty zu NAU.V. Und Palladon erwähnt er auch.
    Hab den bericht schon bei den juniors platziert, wie jeden Furz von moriarty, wobei ich nur die Äußerung und nicht den inhalt meine. :]
    Hab ja alle 3 zur Zeit.

Ich rechne auch nicht damit. Aber astrologisch sind 3 Sachen CDU betreffend um den 15.10.
    Da wird etwas kommen, da bin ich mir ziemlich sicher.
    Nur was?
    Schlimmstenfalls :D eine kräftige Kurssteigerung.

Grüße
    Tschonko

"Confusion is a word we have invented for an order which is not understood." Henry Miller

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Tschonko ()

• Tschonko

NAU hatte ich auch mal, hätte sie eigentlich gern wieder, bin aber voll investiert. PLL hab ich auch reichlich.

Um den 15. rum....hm.... Quentin ist scheinbar auf Reisen. Am 16. beginnt glaube ich die Heavy Minerals in Florida, wo CDY auch dabei sein wird. Marc Cruise hält um den Termin rum zusammen mit Hitzmann Vorträge an der School of Mines über San Fernando und Amargoza. Die Bohrungen sind nun in der 4. Woche. Das um den Termin herum die ersten Ergebnisse von der Baja eintrudeln (1. Loch), ist mir gedanklich noch zu früh.... :rolleyes:

Bin gespannt, was es sein wird - ob da was ist und ob es je bekannt wird, wenn zu dem Termin was gravierendes passieren sollte. Du hattest mit Deinen Vorhersagen schon mal richtig gelegen. :)

goldbaum

Wer meint das noch? :rolleyes: :D

• Offizieller Beitrag

goldbaum

Hallo CDY-Obrist ;)
    Was ich schon gestern sagen wollte:guck Dir mal den Chart von CDY/CDU an.
    Hab so das Grummeln, daß die nicht mehr so recht runterkommen,allenfalls auf 3,2 C$.
    Wenn denn überhaupt.
    Wat sät de Kölsch: "Fonken opgepaaß!" :]

Grüsse

"Die Märkte haben nie unrecht, die Menschen oft." Jesse Livermore, 20.Jh.

"Die Demokratie ist das Paradies der Schreier und Schwätzer, Phraseure, Schmeichler und Schmarotzer, die jedem sachlichen Talent weit mehr den Weg verlegen, als dies in einer anderen Verfassungsform vorkommt." E.von Hartmann

Dieser Beitrag ist eine persönliche Meinung gem. Art.5 Abs.1 GG und Urteil des BVG 1 BvR 1384/16

• Habe heute mal wieder richtig reingehauen mit RNWK !!!

Ich Arschloch habe die leider falsch getimed und vor längerer Zeit bei 5,70 gekauft. Dabei hätte ich sie später doch für 3,70 gekriegt! X(

Naja egal, ich werde jedenfalls alles in CDY oder WML umschichten. :P

Merkt Euch mal RNWK. Richtig getimed könnt Ihr damit 2 - 3mal im Jahr bequem 1 EUR machen. :]

Das ist eine richtige Achterbahnaktie. Aber aufpassen, dass Ihr in den Kurven nicht rausfliegt. :D

Ich glaube, ich habe die hier schonmal irgendwo erwähnt. :rolleyes:

8)

• C.ardero Resources (CDU.TSXV/$3.68) - For some time I have been meaning to do a lengthy " perspective" piece on C.ardero, principally because it has two projects in its portfolio that I believe are not well understood. I may yet get around to this, but in the meantime, and in light of last week's selloff, at least a few words are in order. The most topical project in the company's portfolio is the Alisitos project, in Baja California and in joint-venture with Anglo American. This was a 70/30 deal (Anglo earning 70), but when the major was frustrated in getting a drill permit, the deal was recast, C.ardero became the operator, and the junior now has 40%, with the opportunity to increase this interest to 49%. If the current program meets with success and a world-class IOCG (iron oxide- copper-gold) deposit is the result, the restructuring of the deal could prove quite significant. I don't normally have high expectations for such an outcome, but this project has, on behalf of Anglo, been " blessed" by some of the world's most respected geological authorities, including the world's foremost authority on IOCG deposits (see Alert #329 - January 21 for a refresher on this subject).

The other project in C.ardero's portfolio that the market does not appreciate is the Peruvian iron sands project. A June 23 press release announced results obtained from Midrex Technologies, a wholly owned subsidiary of Kobe Steel Group, and these results were characterized as " very encouraging," which I believe understates the results of the recovery process at this early stage. These first results applied solely to magnetite recoveries, and additional testing is now focused on the recovery of titanium and vanadium from the sands that rise several hundred meters in places on this 32,000 hectare property.

The absence of public financings (read: no analyst coverage), a hefty market capitalization that discourages investor and analyst attention, and a near disdain for telling the company's story are among the reasons that C.ardero is not better known. I raise the issue of the iron sands project because, in a worst-case scenario in Mexico, this project has all the earmarks of a significant asset and should cushion any selloff in the wake of bad news coming out of Mexico.

For those who like to read between the lines and might interpret the preceding as cover-my-butt commentary, it is meant to be perspective, not an " I told you this might happen" caveat that I will be able to point to at a later date. On the contrary, at sub-$3 and slightly above, I have added to my position over the past six weeks, and am planning to ride my position through the current drill program. I first heard the IOCG story almost four years ago, liked it at that time, and have since visited the project. In June of 2004 I even sat in on a joint-venture meeting between Anglo American and C.ardero. With the first hole being spotted in close proximity to a shaft that has a production history of copper grades up to 30%, my expectation is that the first hole of the current five-hole program will not disappoint. The question is what will be in the others, and whether Anglo's modeling of a multi-billion tonne anomaly is well founded.

Drilling has now been in progress for a few weeks, and the company hopes to be in a position to report the first results in early November. Last week's selloff in CDU appears to be due to rumors concerning the state of the drill program, and the company will remain vulnerable to such influences between now and the receipt of the first drill results. As someone who knows management and other interested parties, my observation is that they are doing a very good job of keeping a lid on information. While this project may not be high on the market's radar screen, it is being closely watched by major mining companies, and the recent alteration of the deal percentages greatly enhances the possible outcomes in the wake of a discovery. Were I not in this one so early ($0.50), and perhaps more importantly, were a frivolous lawsuit not still hanging over the IOCG project, C.ardero would be a formal recommendation. Instead, consider the preceding an observation, some of my thoughts in advance of news to come next month.

Bob Bishop

• Offizieller Beitrag

goldbaum

Bist ja unser CDY - Spezi! ;)
    Gibt es mal wieder Positives,ausser dem gestrigen Hupferl?

Grüsse

• Ich bin dick drin in WML und freu mich auf den Run, wenn C.ardero trifft. WML läuft dann unweigerlich mit!

Weiterhin stehen News zum Goldprojekt und dem Vertrag mit den Argentiniern an. Ich freu mich drauf! ;)

I have a new buy recommendation for you today.
    The stock is named Wealth Minerals (WML) and it's involved in both uranium and gold exploration. The uranium properties are in Argentina and the gold property is in British Columbia.

I first started watching Wealth in June, when the stock was just under a dollar. It then moved to a high of C$1.95 in early October before our markets turned down so sharply.
    Wealth shares pulled back to a low of C$1.15 and have now bounced to its current price of C$1.45.

As you may or may not know, uranium appears destined to become the energy of the future, as oil supplies are becoming unreliable at reasonable prices. Also, there's a lot of uranium in Argentina. But because this country also has oil, there has been precious little exploration of its uranium resources for the past 30 years. This is now changing.

The most tangible sign of progress for this company is that it has signed a letter of intent to reach an agreement with the Argentine province of Salta to develop uranium properties that Salta holds in inventory. The agreement envisions that Salta will bring its best uranium exploration and development properties to Wealth for it to advance.

No properties have been advanced as of yet, but I look forward to this happening. Wealth already holds 17 uranium properties throughout Argentina and is currently having work done on some of them.

The management of this company has a habit of taking stocks to the American Stock Exchange.
    This is their goal with Wealth. I will tell you more about the gold project in British Columbia next time. In the meantime, I recommend you purchase shares of Wealth Minerals up to C$1.50. Whether you are ready to buy or not, call the company for more information. You'll want to talk to Glen Shand.
    You can reach him at 602-284-3840.

That's it for today. I'll be back with another Gold Hotline on Tuesday, November 15.

Dennis Wheeler

• Offizieller Beitrag

goldbaum

Rechnest Du noch mit grösseren Rücksetzern bei CDY?
    Frage ohne Hintergedanken,möchte mich nur beeumeln. :]

By the way:
    Hatten uns früher öfter über PAL unterhalten.
    Da hab ich den Schnellzug verpaßt. X(
    Noch wer?

Grüsse

"Die Demokratie ist das Paradies der Schreier und Schwätzer, Phraseure, Schmeichler und Schmarotzer, die jedem sachlichen Talent weit mehr den Weg verlegen, als dies in einer anderen Verfassungsform vorkommt." E.von Hartmann

Dieser Beitrag ist eine persönliche Meinung gem. Art.5 Abs.1 GG und Urteil des BVG 1 BvR 1384/16

• Offizieller Beitrag

goodluck

Dein Beitrag beantwortet Fragen.

Bin ja auch dabei,freue mich über die letzten 5 festen Tage.

Aber irgendwie ist mir der Zusammenhang zwischen den Kursen CDY und WML unklar.
    Wegen des gemeinsamen Bosses?

AMEX - Listing wäre natürlich beflügelnd.

Grüsse

• Offizieller Beitrag

Auf Allzeithoch .Zzt 4,08c$ + 6%

Jetzt bin ich nach tagelanger Unruhe noch mehr auf die letzten News gespannt.
    CDU ist immerhin mit sehr grossem Abstand der dickste Brocken im Depot. :)

Schriftgröße:  A A A A A