Gold Royalty / GROY (ASE)

• [Blockierte Grafik: https://elygoldinc.com/assets/design2016/img/logo-new.png]

Ely Gold Royalties (TSXV: ELY, OTCQX: ELYGF) Sells Claim located on the Hercules Gold Property, Nevada
    Strategic District Scale Property Currently Being Explored by Northern Vertex Ely Gold Retains 2% NSR on J & M Lode Claim
    https://www.newsfilecorp.com/release/76551

• [Blockierte Grafik: https://elygoldinc.com/assets/design2016/img/logo-new.png]

Ely Gold Royalties Closes Increased Royalty and Lease Interest, Hog Ranch Property, Nevada
    Ely Gold Royalties Inc. (TSXV: ELY) (OTCQB: ELYGF) ("Ely Gold" or the "Company) is pleased to announce that through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Nevada Select Royalty Inc (collectively "Ely Gold"), it has completed the binding term sheet (the "Term Sheet") to acquire an additional 25% interest in its Hog Ranch Property ("Hog Ranch") located in Washoe County, Nevada from Platoro West Incorporated, a Nevada Corporation ("Platoro West"). The additional interest in Hog Ranch increased Ely's current net smelter returns royalty ("NSR") from 1.5% to 2.25% and its interest in the leased mining claims (the "Lease") to 75.1%.

https://www.newsfilecorp.com/release/77277

Ely Gold Royalties Congratulates First Majestic Sliver on Jerritt Canyon Mine Acquisition
    Ely Gold Retains Two Key Royalty Interests
    Trey Wasser, President and CEO of Ely Gold commented; "Ely Gold is a prime beneficiary of the change of control at Jerritt Canyon. We will benefit in two ways as production increases - in ounces sold and tons per day processed. Jerritt Canyon is a unique asset, and while Sprott Mining successfully continued its refurbishment, we feel that Keith's group will now provide the expertise and capital necessary to bring Jerritt Canyon to its full potential as a Tier 1 mining operation. Ely Gold's 'Key Assets' already include most of the best operators in Nevada, now we are pleased to include one of Mexico's best operators to our portfolio. Welcome to Nevada, Keith."

https://www.newsfilecorp.com/release/77624

Ich stelle mal die letzten Kommentare von Trey Wasser auf seekingalpha hier rein:

"Ely Gold's best asset maybe our 1.5% NSR and 3.5% NPI on the REN
    Deposit. REN is currently being developed by Nevada Gold Mines. It is
    the underground extension on the 50 Million Ounce Goldstrike Mine. (yes
    50MM). 15MM ounces have been produced from the underground mines at
    Goldstrike. They are currently mining the Banshee Mine right up to the
    boundary of our claims. They have drifted into the property about 5000
    feet above the JB Zone and have 3 drill rigs drilling underground. REN
    was explored by a JV with Centerra and Barrick from 2005-2010 where
    they outlined 1.9MM ounces in the JB Zone. The JB was a southern
    step-out from the discovery hole that was 42.7 meters of 34.6 grams
    gold. No exploration yet to the north/east or west of the discovery
    hole.Take a look at Barrick' Q4 Results presentation:
    "Best near to medium term exploration upside for additions to LOM"
    * North Leeville
    * Fourmile and Goldrush projects
    * Ren depositI have a personal bet, with Eric Sprott that more gold will be produced at REN than Fenelon. Either way, I win that bet.Trey"

"I can't speak to FM valuation issues but I can speak to Jerritt Canyon.
    This is a "Rolls Royce" asset that Keith's crew will get fully restored
    and have firing on all twelve cylinders in short order. BTW, I hear rumors that FM was maybe not the high bid for Jerritt Canyon.This mine has been was in weak hands for 20 years before Eric bought it in
    the Veris bankruptcy in 2015. They closed the low grade Starvation
    Canyon Mine in 2019 (a 75 mile haul) focusing on the higher-grade
    SSX/Steer Mines closer to the mill. Underground exploration has been
    very successful the past few years and with some capital, there is
    plenty of expanded mine development to be done. Ely Gold filed a 43-101
    last year and reported 1.2MM M&I ounces and another 793K inferred.
    This mine started with 2MM ounces forty years ago, has produced 9.5MM
    ounces and still has 2MM ounces. In the current
    resource is 900,000 ounces of high grade ore below the water table. This
    runs about 8-9 gpt and recovers at about 90% (historically). They were
    restricted to pump the water so, Eric built a water treatment plant that
    is now completed. The ore is below the existing workings so easier to
    develop once pumps are installed. There are also some open pit resources
    that need a push-back. I believe FM can develop the mine, in short
    order, to produce at 4000 tpd. The AISC is actually pretty impressive for a mill operating at 50% of capacity.
    JCis the only mill in Nevada that can handle refractory ore not owned by
    Nevada Gold Mines. The value of this refractory mill makes this deal
    much more attractive. Companies like Hecla (Fire Creek) and I-80 (
    McCoy/Cove) will be sending their ore to JC. Lastly,
    the 119 square mile land package is BY FAR the best under-explored
    Carlin ground in Nevada. Almost all shallow lower plate rocks with
    several windows. It has not seen a district-wide drill program since
    Anglo drilled it the early 90's. Anglo sold to FMC and that drill
    program, with several different one-ounce intercepts, was never followed
    up.Ely Gold purchased a .5% NSR on the entire
    land package in February 2020 from Eric. It paid us US$922,111 for a
    partial year in 2020. We also own a per ton royalty (PTR) on everything
    that goes through the mill. At today's gold price and 2200 tpd, it pays
    us $20,000 per month. At $2000 gold and 4000 tpd, it would pay
    $48,000/month or $576,000 a year. Lot's of upside in this transaction for ELY!!Again, thanks to "Taylor the Machine".
    Trey

• Ely Gold Royalties Reports Year End Financials

https://www.juniorminingnetwor…-year-end-financials.html

Eigenkapital steigt um 470% - Bruttoerlöse steigen auf 4,1 Mio. $ - Betriebskapital steigt auf 7,8 Mio. $

Vancouver, British Columbia--(Newsfile Corp. - 28. April 2021) - Ely Gold Royalties Inc. (TSXV: ELY) (OTCQX: ELYGF) (FSE: I4U) ("Ely Gold" oder das "Unternehmen") hat die Finanzergebnisse für das vierte Quartal ("Q4 2020") und das Jahr ("FY 2020") zum 31. Dezember 2020 bekannt gegeben. Alle Zahlen sind in kanadischen Dollars angegeben, sofern nicht anders angegeben. Die Finanzberichte und MD&A des Unternehmens für das vierte Quartal 2020 und das Geschäftsjahr 2020 wurden auf SEDAR veröffentlicht und sind auf der Website des Unternehmens verfügbar.

Finanzielle Highlights für das am 31. Dezember 2020 endende Geschäftsjahr

• Barguthaben von 7.381.784 $ im Vergleich zu einem Barguthaben von 2.973.520 $ im GJ 2019;
    • Betriebskapital von 7.810.155 $ im Vergleich zu einem Betriebskapital von 2.948.823 $ für das GJ 2019;
    • Einnahmen von 3.349.450 $ im Vergleich zu Einnahmen von 2.082.830 $ für das GJ 2019;
    • Bruttogesamterlöse aus optionierten Grundstücken und Lizenzgebühren in Höhe von 4.122.966 $ im Vergleich zu 3.155.110 $ für das GJ 2019; und
    • Erhöhung des Eigenkapitals um 470 % auf 41.042.723 $ im Vergleich zu 8.723.557 $ im GJ 2019.

Finanzierungsaktivitäten

• 21.562.500 Aktien wurden durch eine vermittelte Privatplatzierung für einen Nettoerlös von 16.450.990 $ ausgegeben;
    • 24.634.957 Aktien, die durch die Ausübung von Optionsscheinen für einen Gesamterlös von 6.6.857.638 US-Dollar ausgegeben wurden; und
    • 1.675.000 Aktien, die durch die Ausübung von Mitarbeiteroptionen für einen Gesamterlös von 384.000 US-$ ausgegeben wurden.

Akquisitionen

Im Laufe des Jahres schloss das Unternehmen mehrere Akquisitionen ab, wobei die bedeutendsten waren:

• VEK Associates durch Zahlung von 5.000.000 US$ und die Ausgabe von Optionsscheinen. VEK besitzt Anteile an den folgenden Pachtverträgen mit Royalties:

• REN 1,5% NSR;
      • Marigold 0,75 % NSR;
      • Lone Tree 1,5 % NSR;
      • Carlin Mine 1,5 % NSR; und
      • Getchell 1,5 % NSR.
    • Jerritt Canyon 0,5% NSR für $11.553.163 in Aktien und Warrants;
    • Mineralinteressen und 0,44% NSR bei Railroad-Pinon für 1365.000 US$ in bar und Optionsscheine;
    • Rawhide 15% NSR für 800.000 US$ und Optionsscheine;
    • Borden Lake .4% NSR für 307.000 US$ in bar, 100.000 Aktien und 130.000 Warrants;
    • Zusätzliche 1% NSR bei Lincoln Hill für 1.000.000 US$ und Optionsscheine;
    • Ren 3,5% NSR für 500.000 US$;
    • Watershed 2% NSR bei der Cote Lake Mine für 2.520.000 US$ und Optionsscheine;
    • Sleeper .5% NSR für 250.000 US$; und
    • Trenton Canyon .3% GRR für 350.000 US$ und Optionsscheine.

Grundstücksverkäufe

Im Geschäftsjahr 2020 verkaufte Ely Gold zwölf Projekte an Dritte und vergrößerte damit sein Portfolio zur Generierung von Lizenzgebühren, das nun insgesamt 29 Liegenschaften umfasst. Alle Projekte wurden im Rahmen eines vierjährigen Optionsvertrags verkauft und werden bei Ausübung NSR-Royalties generieren. Sie beinhalten das Projekt Tonopah West, das an Blackrock Silver optioniert wurde, und die Projekte Weepah und Spanish Moon, die an Eminent Gold optioniert wurden.

Trey Wasser, President und CEO von Ely Gold, kommentierte: "2020 war ein prägendes Jahr, und zwar an allen Fronten für Ely Gold. In einem herausfordernden Umfeld haben wir durch die Steigerung von Vermögenswerten, Erträgen und Grundstücksverkäufen einen erheblichen Mehrwert für unsere Aktionäre geschaffen. Unser anhaltender Fokus auf Gold-Assets in Nordamerika erweist sich als solide Strategie für zukünftiges Wachstum für die Aktionäre von Ely Gold."

Übersetzt mit http://www.DeepL.com/Translator (kostenlose Version)

"Glück ist, was passiert, wenn Vorbereitung auf Gelegenheit trifft."
    Lucius Annaeus Seneca (1 - 65 n. Chr.)

• eine der größeren Positionen unter meinen Royalties... aktuell bin ich ganz zufrieden... ich werde mich auch nicht frühzeitig davon trennen, bevor der Goldpreis steigt; da habe ich ganz andere brachliegende Seelenverkäufer, die auf die Flut warten, die alle Boote hebt...

Schriftgröße:  A A A A A