Silber Companies - Liste und Neues

• Offizieller Beitrag
    Zitat

Original von Tschonko
    Am schönsten ist´s, wenn die Fetten steigen. :D
    Sabina fliegt mit.

Aber hallo!! :D
    Meine Dickschiffe EXN und SBB haben sich wirklich gemausert, nur Abcourt--immer noch sehr hoch gewichtet--humpelt noch. =)

Zitat

Rechts im Laufband die Tipps der Profis.

Einige Neue, thanks.Tja nun, des Menschen Wille ist sein Himmelreich. :]
    Sacre Coeur steht schon lange auf meiner Watchlist zB.

Zitat

Hab auf Seite 1 ein bisserl was verändert.
    Möchte die Liste verkleinern. Kandidaten?

Warum?
    "Let it be....." Bin ehrlicherweise zu bequem zur Auswahl. :D

Grüsse
    Edel Man

"Die Märkte haben nie unrecht, die Menschen oft." Jesse Livermore, 20.Jh.

"Die Demokratie ist das Paradies der Schreier und Schwätzer, Phraseure, Schmeichler und Schmarotzer, die jedem sachlichen Talent weit mehr den Weg verlegen, als dies in einer anderen Verfassungsform vorkommt." E.von Hartmann

Dieser Beitrag ist eine persönliche Meinung gem. Art.5 Abs.1 GG und Urteil des BVG 1 BvR 1384/16

• @edel,
    zu Seite 1: weniger ist mehr.
    Und ein bisserl das momentum spielen.
    wer die letzten zwei Monate hier mitgelesen hat, weiß, was ich meine.
    Neben anderen guten werten, die auch gut gestiegen sind (wei EXM..etc)
    meine käufe:
    EGD.V
    IPT.V
    EXN.V: 3 mal
    SBB.V: aufgestockt
    FR.V: aufgestockt, da bin ich gierig :D
    SEG.V
    GOG.V
    GDX.V
    PG.V
    Wer da ein bisserl mitgehatscht ist, kann sich bisher nicht beklagen. :D
    Wird auch wieder anders!

Aber egal: das ist alles nichts, wenn ich mir Mexico Mike anschaue:
    Der hat am 28.1.06 folgende werte als favoriten für 06 angegeben.
    Ein Hammer!! Wer Capstone kaufte, hat nun auch silverstone.
    osisko, einer der Highflyer....

"I have put a lot of thought into which are the 5 best stocks in the mining sector, that I believe have the potential to outperform the rest of the market, and yet still provide a lower risk profile. This is a difficult balance to quantify. I also have to consider the length of time that it will take for each company to achieve their objectives which would ultimately support higher share prices, and evaluate the potential risk that each one is exposed to when we get the inevitable correction in the sector, or a more severe market decline that could persist for many months.

The 5 companies I have chosen all represent the best combination of growth potential from the current market value, and safety going forward. That suggests that they may not be the fastest movers in the entire sector over any period of time, but they will very likely reward investors with significant, lasting increases in share value. My minimum expectation for each company is that they will double in market value before 2007. I own all of the following companies in my PF for those reasons, and will probably continue to add to my holdings in the future. Here are my picks in order:

1) Capstone Gold (CSG.T) - The company is well managed, well financed, and owns an interest of 90% in several past producing mining projects in Mexico. They have demonstrated the ability to discover and define new base and precious metals resources, and have the in-house capability to advance those projects to production. The capital structure is reasonable, and the earnings potential anticipated from the restart of their first mine at Cozamin will likely support a much higher share price based on a realistic earnings multiple. I have chosen CSG as my top pick based on the current value in the share price, and on the expectation that they will complete a spinnoff of a separately trading silver exploration company, which will have the effect to increase the value of each current share held by investors. Personal disclosure: CSG has paid a fee to Smartinvestment.ca for an advertisement appearing on the homepage, and I own shares purchased in the market, and participated in the last private placement.

2) Impact Silver (IPT.V) - The company owns a 100% interest in what could amount to one of the most productive silver regions in all of Mexico, with the application of appropriate technology to fully explore some of the more than 100 mineral bearing occurances that have been identified so far. They are a current silver producer, and are fully leveraged to the rising prices of silver, along with associated values of zinc, lead, and gold contained in various ore bodies in their mines. A thorough, no-nonsense management approach, and the support of an affiliated drilling company, are assets that will enable IPT to be more successful to uncover new resources than the peer group of junior explorers. IPT also has a remarkably tight share structure that provides investors with greater leverage to earnings from operations. Once the newly acquired operations have been overhauled and modernized to achieve greater efficiency, the company will become self-financing from recurring positive cash flow, and they will have the potential for rapid growth that will support much higher share price values. Personal disclosure: I have purchased stock in the markets, and participated in the last 2 private placements. I do not have any paid relationship with the company.

3) First Majestic Resources (FR.V) - this company has assembled one of the strongest property positions in all of Mexico, and is a current producer with strong growth potential. The appeal of FR is derived from the expectation that they will be able to rapidly confirm historic resources estimates from previous operators of their property holdings, and thus unlock the asset value of perhaps 250 million ounces of silver under control. FR will also demonstrate strong growth potential in earnings performance, as new mines are put into production and processing capacity increases. The company is run by one of the strongest management teams in Mexico and is well connected to continue to build the company with additional acquisitions. Personal disclosure: I have purchased shares in the market and participated in a recent private placement offering. The company has paid a fee to allow for an advertisement to appear on Smartinvestment.ca, and they have also sponsored a contest for retail investors on the website that I am administering.

4) Osisko Exploration (OSK.V) - Osisko has been able to secure ownership of a large past producing gold property in Quebec with historic drilling data to suggest the potential for a resource of between 3-4 million ounces of gold, in a near surface, low grade, bulk tonnage deposit. They have raised the money to fund an aggressive exploration program to confirm the past drilling results and generate a reliable resource estimate that is compliant with reporting regulations, and have the stated objective to advance the project all the way to a production decision. Early results that have been reported so far indicate that the deposit is remarkably continuous in gold grades, and assays have come in higher than were originally anticipated. With several drills currently in operation the company expects to complete their 27,000m program within a few months, and this will ensure a steady stream of news flow to support the shares in the market. As the resources identified in this deposit increase, the market value of the company should also rise, and if they achieve their objective to identify 4 million ounces of gold resource on the property, the market value should increase by several hundred percent. Personal disclosure: I have purchased shares in the market. The company has also paid me a cash fee to write a research article that will be published in an investment magazine.

5) Radius Gold (RDU.V) - I believe this company will be the turnaround story of 2006, and the shares are currently availabe at what I consider to be extreme bargain prices. The stock was a market leader during most of 2004/05, until a drilling disappointment was reported on their flagship Natividad property, resulting in a selloff that ultimately shaved about 75% off the market value. The management team running this company are among the most respected in the industry, and the company has a strong financial position, and current joint venture agreements with other leading exploration companies that remain in good standing. They have also been successful recently to expand their geographic base in Central America by adding a new and prospective property in Mexico to their holdings. My outlook going forward is that the company will continue to explore their property holdings, including ongoing work at Natividad, and that exploration could yield disappointments, but it could also result in a new discovery. Because the cash position is strong, and the share structure is tight, with most options and warrants currently priced well out of the money, the current price range protects against downside risk, while providing full exposure for rapid gains in the event they are successful in their efforts. When the market offers up a 'fat pitch' with homerun potential and priced well below peer companies, investors should consider siezing the opportunity. Personal disclosure: I own shares purchased in the market. I have no paid relationship with the company.

I will revisit my choices later in the year to track my personal performance. These companies are presented as an overview for information purposes, that others may consider as part of their own due diligence, and are not offerred as recommendations, or any solicitation to buy shares.

cheers!

mike

• Offizieller Beitrag

Tschonko,......

Wenn schon, denn:

Nun bin ich einer derer,der eine ziemliche Anzahl Gold-,aber auch Silberaktien hält.
    ( Via Lupo et Gogh: Mit einigen Silbernen hab ich eindeutig die besten Goldenen outperformed. 8))

Deshalb mal nur die größten Silberpartikel:
    Excellon,Sabina,ECU(Freispiel :]),Abcourt,Great Panther,Endeavour,First Silver.......

Mal sehen, ob Mexiko Mike so richtig liegt,denn Radius/RDU ist ja nicht gerade berauschend.

Grüsse
    Edel Man

"Die Demokratie ist das Paradies der Schreier und Schwätzer, Phraseure, Schmeichler und Schmarotzer, die jedem sachlichen Talent weit mehr den Weg verlegen, als dies in einer anderen Verfassungsform vorkommt." E.von Hartmann

Dieser Beitrag ist eine persönliche Meinung gem. Art.5 Abs.1 GG und Urteil des BVG 1 BvR 1384/16

• Hi dau,
    hier ist der link:
    http://www.smartinvestment.ca/…pBB2/viewtopic.php?t=4382
    das ist seine Seite:
    http://www.smartinvestment.ca/html/new_main.html

Hi edel,
    du hast da was übersehen. Das hat er am 28.1.06 gepostet:
    Also schon gelaufen.
    Radius war der Auslasser bei den 5.
    Über den rest brauch ma nicht reden. Das ist eine Performance par excellance.....
    Aber gerade Radius könnte 07 was werden, die hat er allerdings nicht dabei für 07.

Mit dem Outperformen der Silbernen, das war bei mir auch so.
    Vielleicht aber nur ein besseres Händchen dafür, zumindest bei mir.
    Für mich zählt im übrigen nur der absolute depotzuwachs per anno.... ;)

Eines versteh ich nicht.
    Warum hast du noch immer First Silver?
    Oder meinst du ohnedies FR.V?

Freispiel bei ECU hätt ich auch gern... :D

Grüße
    Tschonko

"Confusion is a word we have invented for an order which is not understood." Henry Miller

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Tschonko ()

• Offizieller Beitrag

Tschonko

Hab kurzerhand First Majestic Silver umgetauft. :D
    Nein,Nachlässigkeit von mir vorher.
    Die First Silver hatte ich nicht, aber dafür FR aufgestockt.

Nun Radius hab ich erst seit einigen Wochen.
    Die hatte sich in einem guten Jahr mehr als gedrittelt,viel schlechter sollte es kaum werden.

Ausser den Dickschiffen erholen sich andere,wie Wolfden und Oremex usw prima.
    Impact hast Du bei Energold schon herausgestellt.

Noch zu Freispiel ECU : Schön und gut, andereseits läßt man auch weitere Gewinne liegen!
    Aber ist ein Grundsatz: Eine gewisses Volumen soll keine Aktie überschreiten.
    Stecke Profit dafür hin und wieder in riskantere Explorer oder auch Juniors. :)

Grüsse
    Edel Man

• Ein absolutes Muss ist dieser alte Artikel:

Silver Wheaton and Coeur d'Alene Mines - Idiot Savants or Calculating Geniuses?
    Subtitle: Goldcorp - A Hedger in Sheep's Clothing?

February 16, 2006 - By: Tom Szabo

http://www.silveraxis.com/wisdom/021606_silverwheaton.html

Noch ein anderer Artikel, auch Silver Wheaton, aber auch Sabina, Bear Creek und Revett betreffend.
    http://www.silveraxis.com/todayinsilver_archive.html

DECEMBER 15 2006 11:00AM PDT - Didn't have a chance to mention this earlier, but Silver Wheaton has just acquired a 19.9% fully diluted interest in Sabina Silver by way of private placement. This is after acquiring 19.9% of Bear Creek and 19.9% of Revett Minerals earlier. Why 19.9%? Because 20% is a threshold for reporting and accounting for the investment under equity accounting which would force Silver Wheaton to record its minority portion of these company's earnings and losses on its own books, a definite no-no.
    So why is Silver Wheaton doing this? Privately I've discussed it with a few people, but today it has become obvious for everyone. According to the Sabina press release, "Silver Wheaton will acquire a right of first refusal over any silver stream sale by Sabina from its existing projects." Yikes! I didn't see this in the Bear Creek and Revett press releases, but it should now be obvious what Silver Wheaton is trying to do. Unable to find companies willing to sell by-product silver at a discount for upfront cash from existing mines, SLW is now going after pre-production companies in the hopes of having negotiating leverage for future silver by-product. I hope Sabina, Bear Creek and Revett are smart enough to avoid Silver Wheaton's sweet tasting poison but my guess is that at least one if not more of them, and perhaps others in the future, will fall for the trance-inducing business model that SIlver Wheaton has pioneered. I have written about this business model in the past (Silver Wheaton and Coeur d'Alene Mines) in terms of just how revolutionary it would be for the silver market if carried out successfully. Therefore, I don't fault Silver Wheaton for continuing to evolve it as Silver Wheaton's success and the success of silver -- the physical metal -- have forever been inextricably tied together.

This is also a heads up that Bear Creek, Revett (which I've had my eyes on for a while but have not purchased yet) and Sabina may no longer be silver companies but will rather become base metal companies in the future. If so, too bad for them and hurray for Silver Wheaton.

In closing, I do have a hunch that after all this time, finally the brilliance of the Silver Wheaton business model is starting to dawn on some mining companies. In fact, based on some rumors that I have heard, there could be some announcements coming out in the very near future. I wish I could tell you more about the hunch or how to trade it but I personally have been avoiding doing so for ethical reasons and would urge others to do the same.

I have not yet mentioned the most important implication of all of this. What is happening here is literally busting the seams of the metal markets and mining industry yet nobody is talking about it. Heck, even traditional royalty plays like NSR's are being described and positioned as the purchase of metal production. Just look at the way Battle Mountain Gold yesterday described its purchase of an additional NSR on Minefinders' Dolores project: "Battle Mountain will receive approximately 5,623 ounces gold and 82,000 ounces silver in 2008". The difference from past practice is subtle but crucial. Before Silver Wheaton, this type of deal would probably have been expressed as so much expected cash flow based on a given metal price. Today, the cash flow calculation is left up to the reader who has to come up with his or her future estimate of the metal price instead of the company providing its own estimate. And this is exactly what makes Silver Wheaton such a compelling investment for those who think metal prices are headed higher.

The crux, what makes all this revolutionary, is this:

Companies can't estimate a high future metal price but investors certainly can and usually do! A corporate structure that takes advantage of this simply fact stands to vastly improve market performance compared to peers. Silver Wheaton, which is mostly owned by sophisticated investors, has so far proven this and there will be others. Our job is to find them and be early.

I truly believe this idea is worth a lot of money, and yet, here I am giving it away for free! I'm a fool and you're lucky if you listen and understand.

Überhaupt kann ich die Seite empfehlen:
    http://www.silveraxis.com/

Grüße
    Tschonko

"Confusion is a word we have invented for an order which is not understood." Henry Miller

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Tschonko ()

• @ Tschonko
    Danke für die interessanten Artikel !
    Wie ist deine Einschätzung zu Silver Wheaton und Goldcorp, wollte mir eigentlich noch das ein oder andere Schwergewicht ins Depot holen, aber denke nun eher an Gammon Lake und andere...

Grüße und einen guten Rutsch ins neue Jahr !
    Lenz

• Hallo Lenz,
    bei Silver Wheaton bin ich im Umdenken, die gefällt mir immer besser.
    Muss mir aber noch mal alles anschauen.
    GG: da weiß ich im Moment wenig, weil kein Interesse.
    Silvercorp ist eine wirkliche Alternative zu Silver wheaton.

Gammon Lake hab ich mir am 15.6.06 gekrallt. Sind gut.
    Eine Alternative wäre Hecla, die stehen ganz gut da. Auch relativ viel Gold.
    Die Kolumbien connection gefällt mir da weniger.

Noch ein Artikel: für mich der wichtigste von Hommel in letzter zeit.
    Der rest ist eh promotion...

Es geht um Dilution.
    Die sollte man sich vor Kauf einer Aktie immer sehr genau anschauen, ebenso die options und warrants.
    Haben wir ja schon genug Beispiele gehabt. wenn du in einer Boomphase kaufst, siehst du das nie wieder.
    Außer es kommen die wirklich guten Meldungen. Die kommen aber nur bei wenigen.

Dazu vielleicht noch was, das mir schon länger auffällt.
    In AUS muss eine Company sofort Stellung beziehen, wenn eine Aktie mal einen größeren sprung macht. Hab ich dieses Jahr bei MAR.AU erlebt.
    In Kanada wird getrickst, was das Zeug hält, das sieht sogar ein Blinder! :D
    Da sollte man sich auch mal so langsam "einschauen", ist nicht unwichtig. Beispiele gab´s heuer viele......

http://www.silverstockreport.com/email/flow-through.html

"The Blessing and Curse of Flow-Through Shares
    Silver Stock Report

by Jason Hommel, December 5, 2006

If there are forces in the world that make silver prices too low; that is both a blessing and a curse. It is a blessing, of course, if you recognize it, and if you act on what you know, and become a buyer of silver. It is a curse, of course, if you don't recognize it, and if you are an owner, or a seller of silver.

I believe silver is too low for many reasons; most importantly, no nation on earth is using money as money. I mean, using silver as silver. I mean, using silver as money. When silver is not used as money, it is not being valued for its main purpose, and with this lack of demand, it has a low value, and this creates the blessing of an opportunity for investors.

Flow through shares create something similar in my opinion; this blessing and curse of low Canadian stock prices.

Flow through shares are issued by Canadian exploration companies to Canadian investors in private placements, when the companies issue stock to raise money. The money raised must be spent on drilling exploration (not underground drilling).

There are several tax incentives for Canadian investors who buy flow through shares, because the Canadian government is trying to stimulate the mining sector. But like most things governments do, there is a drawback. The tax incentives are quite large, and they add up quickly. If a flow through share costs $1, it really may only cost the Canadian investor about $.41!

Source:
    http://www.goldencapital.com/flowt/traditional.pdf

The reason is that there is a 29% Federal Canadian income tax reduction, plus a 15% tax incentive, plus about a 15% Provincial/Territorial personal income tax reduction.

The flow through share program was designed as a temporary measure in the year 2000 because the mining exploration industry was nearly destroyed through low metals prices.

As a consequence, the Canadian government decided to motivate Canadians to explore for minerals when it made the least sense to do so; when metals prices were low. Fortunately for us, we can now buy Canadian exploration stocks at a discount, because of this foolish Government program.

The flow through share program is set to expire in March, 2007.

Source:
    http://www.pdac.ca/pdac/advocacy/financial/flow-through.html

Personally, I do not care if the program continues or is terminated. But since I know how to take particularly strong advantage of it as an American trader, it would not bother me if it continues.

The hold times on flow through shares is typically 4 months, and I know that 4 months after a large flow through financing, we will likely see a dip in share pries. Why?

The program gives Canadians who buy flow through shares the incentive to buy stock at $1, but sell at anywhere above $.41, and consider it a "profit" -- because otherwise, they would have paid all those taxes. Thus, the Canadian flow through shares are quickly sold, as they "flow through" directly to the market place, often at a substantial discount.

This is the blessing, and curse, of flow through shares. They generally create a wonderful buying opportunity.

The big problem is that there is no upward buying pressure when flow through shares are issued. Big money can buy into a stock without moving the price up. However, when the shares come free trading, the stock price gets hammered downward.

Companies who issue flow through shares can thus end up with much lower stock prices as a result.

In essence, the Canadian government is making all Canadian exploration stocks who participate in flow through financings generally much cheaper than they otherwise would be, than without the flow through share program.

Since most of the investors in Canadian mining stocks are Canadians, I wonder if the government is actually doing more harm to Canadians in general than good. Certainly those who buy flow through shares benefit, but Canadian exploration companies (and shareholders) must be very careful.

It's almost like hedging with a guaranteed loss in the long run. The up front money sounds great, but the pain down the road is generally not worth it.

A more free market approach, to replace the temporary flow through share program, would be to lower tax rates to all of Canadians, and to eliminate capital gains on investments in Canadian natural resource stocks.

If the temporary flow through share program ended, and if capital gains were reduced instead, I'm sure Canadian stocks would go up, and the capital gains tax would be a welcome relief in that event.

But then again, they didn't ask me, did they? And if they did, it would be to my advantage to tell them to keep it up, since I know how it works for my advantage.

Just watch out for flow through financings, and be careful on how they can affect your investments. Consider selling your stocks about 2 weeks or a month before any flow through shares become free trading (about 4 months after issuing them), and be ready to buy when they come free trading. It's always helpful to know why a short-term stock price dip is taking place. (Thanks to the stupidity of the Canadian government, and short-sightedness of Canadian exploration company managers.)

In conclusion, this is one way to find freedom in an unfree world. When you recognize that someone else is not doing things the free market way, and when you understand the difference between how things are, and how things should be, it should give you a unique insight into how to best find that hidden treasure in the field. And this is why the free market will triumph in the end, and why it is continuing to gain strength all throughout the world. Because those who try to subvert free market principles end up hurting themselves in the long run.

Sincerely,
    Jason Hommel"

Ich wünsche allen, die hier aktiv sind und denen, die hier mitlesen - die überwiegende Mehrzahl- ein gutes neues Jahr 2007
    mit Gesundheit, viel Spaß und guter Laune, ein glückliches Händchen und mögen eure Wünsche Ereignis werden (obwohl, da hat auch schon mancher deppat g´schaut.... :D)
    Also macht´s es gut.

Die Amis haben am 2.1. geschlossen, bei den Canadians weiß ich es nicht, also dann bis 3.1. Da haben wir dann Vollmond. Da ging´s ja immer runter.....
    In der letzten woche war sowieso viel Kurspflege dabei. Sah es am überaus reichlich sprießenden depot. :D

Grüße
    Tschonko

• Offizieller Beitrag

Moin

Habe mal die letzten Beiträge aufgegriffen und die Charts einiger Silberschwergewichte verglichen.
    Und gleich Goldcorp dazugelegt.
    Diese ist ja durch die Fusion mit Glamis / Western Silver auch silberhaltig.

Silver Wheaton und Goldcorp sind Blue Chips auf ihren Sektoren.
    Aber die Performance der Anderen ist durchaus beeindruckend !

Obwohl jahrelang im Depot, hab ich von den aufgeführten SLW und SSRI nicht (mehr).
    SBB,ABI,EXN,ECU,FR --und WLF--dominieren dort,silbernah. :]

Tschonko

Danke für die vielfachen Wünsche,die ich gerne erwidere. =)

Grüsse

• Ebenso, Tschonko!! Go Go Go !!

:D

Mögen wir alle deppert schaun müssen, es kommt das Jahr der Sau!

Australien ist wirklich interessant, wem es liegt.
    Aber, mich interessiert momentan mehr ... jaja, ich wiederhol mich eh nur. :]

Gruss an alle aktiven (und inaktiven) Bestandteile des Forums
    & ich verneige mich tief vor diesem höllisch guten Thread!
    ;)
    gutso

• 2007: Anstatt eines Mottos.

In einem Wienerlied heisst es:

"waun da heagod ned wü nutzt des goa niggs
    sei ned bös, ned neawös, sog es woa niggs
    renn ned imma fadsweifüd und kopflos herum
    weu da heagod waas imma warum"

Übersetzung 1:
    Wenn der Herrgott nicht will, nutzt das gar nichts,
    sei nicht bös, nicht nervös, sag es war nichts,
    renne nicht immer verzweifelt herum,
    weil der Herrgott weiß immer warum.

Das "Kollegium Kalksburg" http://www.kollegiumkalksburg.at
    wurde eingeladen, musikalisch bei der Eröffnung des öst. Kulturinstituts
    in New York mitzuwirken. Weanerisch kinnan de net, oiso was damma?
    Sie überstzten das ins Englische mit ein paar Variationen.
    Herauskam: "if jesus is busy..."

"if jesus is busy it´s useless
    don´t be cruel just stay cool hold your fuses
    keep your head high, don´t panic ´cause we all have to die
    yes´n jesus, he always knows why

oder weiter

but if jesus is busy it´s useless
    don´t complain stake your claim don´t blow your fuses
    cause it´s always the same story until judgement day
    feelin high up in april an´ shot down in may

Und damit wären wir wieder beim Thema.
    Alle sind mir zu optimistisch, dass es so ein Hammerjahr würde.
    Glaub ich nicht, das kommt erst Anfang 08.
    Ich täusch mich gerne :D

Also as usual: high up in april an´ shot down in may
    Statt mai nehmen wir halt Juni....

Die Steigungen heute erfolgten großteils mit kleinen Umsätzen, also
    keinen jugendlichen Überaschwang.

Ans Herz legen möcht ich euch Minefinders. (MFN)
    Ganz einfach: wenn die heuer nicht kommen, wann dann...?
    Und die werden kommen. Heute schon ganz gut.

FR.V pfiff durch die 5 durch: Helle Freude.
    SVG.V stark und auch der Silver eagle hob ab SEG.TO
    IPT.V blinzelt die 2 an.....

Ich nehm mir ja nie was vor zu Neujahr, heuer hab ich mir gedacht:
    Mehr spass, weniger Arbeit,
    weniger Bildschirm schaun, mehr schuastern..
    mehr spazierngehn, weniger Sport (=rauchen und trinken)
    und außerdem, wenn man in die lokale scho nimma rauchen derf,
    könnt ma wenigstens für´s Bledschauen kassiern.
    So als Ausgleich, s`Personal hat sicher nichts dagegen.

Grüße
    Tschonko

Disclaimer: Wer vermeint, ich sei von Sylvester noch nicht nüchtern....
    Dem ist nicht so.

PS: Gutso, wir verstehen uns. Tausend Dank.
    Edel, ebenfalls herzlichen Dank.

• Tschonko ebenso ein happy und healthy new year to you.
    So hat jeder seine new year resolutions, kick the bad habits.
    Ich habe nun so viele Juniors und moechte keine neuen mehr aufladen.
    Viele sind mir zu dubios, schau nur die NOT an wie die gefallen ist.
    Die kann es dann gleich um 50% rumbeuteln so schnell kann man gar nicht schauen.
    Schuster bleib bei deinen Leisten und bei den Juniors die du kennst.
    Hab das schon mal zitiert, Mark Twain sagt eine Mine ist ein Loch im Boden und ein Luegner steht daneben. :D

...Some juniors are great at discovery but outright avoid development and hefty project-funding risks.
    They believe in increasing shareholder value by either keeping their gold in the ground or selling it to the bigger fish in order to obtain the capital to start the cycle all over again.
    To give you an example, after a little digging, I discovered that some companies that looked good on the outside were actually founded or run by someone that drove previous resource expeditions into bankruptcy.

Ich hatte einige wie Lateegra, SPZ.V, etc. wo ich mich verbannt habe.
    Du hast Recht, zu viel Optimismus macht die Entaeuschung groesser wenn es nicht so kommt wie man glaubt.
    Das Jahr ist lang und denke so wie du dass von Mai - September wieder eine Flaute kommt wie jedes Jahr.
    Das beruehmte Sommerloch, sell in May and go away ?
    Lassen wir uns ueberaschen, es kommt meistens anders als man denkt.
    Mein Bauchgefuehl sagt mir auch das erst ab 2008 die Party interessant wird und der POG vierstellig wird.

Pfirty

Eldo

• Hallo eldo,
    dir auch noch alles Gute für 2007 und speziell für den 16.2.
    Da hast Recht, man muss sehr selektiv vorgehen.
    Ich hab z.B für die Impact ca 10 tage gebraucht, da ist mir der Kurs von ca 1,05 auf 1,28 davongerannt. Da hab ich dann gekauft. Nach 2 Monaten fast bei 2. Also was soll´s.

Das Momentum ist hab ich auch ganz gut erwischt in letzter Zeit.
    Einzige Ausnahme ist Sterling. Aber das hab ich dann eigentlich 3 Tage später gewusst wegen dem PP. Normal hätt ich dort sofort wieder verkaufen müssen. Aber egal. Die haben ja noch immer nicht viel Geld.

Außerdem muss ich im Gegensatz zu dir sehr auf die Speku achten.
    Hab es so hingekriegt, dass gewinne und verluste eine nullrechnung ergaben. Mit den Gewinnen aus der Spekufrist heraus ergibt sich ein depotzuwachs von 1.1.06 bis 1.1.07 von gut 15%.
    Damit bin ich sehr zufrieden, weil mein Depot auch sehr gut längerfristig steht und ich nur mehr Feintuning machen muss.

Die NOT ist imho zu sher verdroschen worden. Die kann man schon kaufen um 0,7. Die sind sehr sicher in ihren Aussendungen.
    Auch ein Zeichen.
    Außerdem tricksen die Kanadier, dass es einem graust. :D

Grüße
    Tschonko

PS: Hast du das Silberbuch vom Merriman schon gekriegt?
    hab mir das nicht bestellt, ist mir zu mühsam zum Lesen.
    Vorraussagen 07 hab ich heute gekriegt. Gibt´s ja heuer erstmals in deutsch. das ist schon brauchbar.

EPZ.V: Esperanza Silver hat bestens gebohrt. :D
    http://biz.yahoo.com/ccn/070103/200701030365738001.html?.v=1

• Hi Tschonko, auf das Buch warte ich noch immer, wer weiss ob es hier ankommt. Die klauen hier bei Post und Zoll das glaubst du nicht.
    Aber was wollen sie schon gross mit dem Buch anfangen :D

EPZ habe ich kurz vor Weihnachten ums doppelte aufgestockt, die news heute passen mir.
    Ich habe die im Schnitt bei 1.60 CAD gekauft und schon vorher die haelfte mit 380% verkauft.
    Sie ist eine der ersten Juniors die ich gekauft habe in 2004.

Ich habe vorhin meine GLD streettrackshares bei 64 USD alle verkauft (gut erwischt) und kaufte im Gegenzug schon Weihnachten fuer den selben Betrag physical mit 614 USD. So, das Papiergold bin ich los, die SLV lasse ich noch und CEF bleibt noch lange im Depot.

Kurzes Aufatmen bei 645 und dann hauten sie wieder drauf weil alle Goldbugs zu laut Hurrah schreien.

Ich traue dem Frieden nicht , ich mache nichts ausser die Aktien zu halten.

Gruss

Eldo

• Vollmondschlachttag. :D
    Wie schon hier zu Sylvester erwähnt.

Wer daGenaueres + Erörterung lesen will:
    http://www.goldseiten-forum.de…?postid=139028#post139028

CABO (CBE.V), eine drillingfirma, spaltet/verkauft die guten Explorationsgebiete ab. dafür gibt´s gratisaktien.
    Hochinteressante G´schicht mit Minihaken, nämlich die durchgeführte
    PP.

Genaueres ist hier zu lesen:
    http://www.goldseiten-forum.de…?postid=138723#post138723

Heute beachte man die, die kaum fallen.
    Die haben was...... :D

Die neulich erwähnten Sirios SOI.V haben einen lauf.
    Auch Tara ist und bleibt stark.
    Bei FR.V dürfte es auch nur ein miniminus werden, die sind auch sehr stark zur Zeit.

Grüße
    tschonko

• Zitat

Original von Tschonko
    (...)
    und außerdem, wenn man in die lokale scho nimma rauchen derf,
    könnt ma wenigstens für´s Bledschauen kassiern.
    So als Ausgleich, s`Personal hat sicher nichts dagegen.
    (...)

Hallo Tschonko!

Na dann: Schaun mer mal! :P

Wer derzeit in Liquidität schwimmt, hat jedenfalls mehr von den Schwimmbewegungen, egal wo kassiert wird! :D

grüsse,
    gutso

• Mit FR.V hab ich mich gesern getäuscht.

CBE.V steigt in diesem Umfeld. Nur wer verkauft.
    Ob die mit dem PP schon verklopfen. die wären ja irgendwie blöd.
    Na egal.

An tagen wie diesen:
    Hecla hat auf der homepage eine spalte, die heisst mining &education:

http://www.hecla-mining.com/mainMiningEd.html

Da gibt´s auch münzen und Trost anTagen wie diesen:

Silver Facts:

Silver reflects! The film coating on mirror backings is silver. Mirrors are used in telescopes, microscopes, spacecraft and solar panels, as well as bathrooms! Don't forget the silver transparent coating on double-pane thermal windows.

Silver conducts heat! Those silver ceramic lines fired into your car's rear window keep the window clear of frost and ice.

Silver conducts electricity! Silver is the metal of choice for switch contacts because it does not corrode. Every time you start your microwave, dishwasher, television set, car engine, etc., silver contacts complete the electrical circuit. The same thing happens when you tap the keys of your computer keyboard, adjust your car's power seats, or release the power trunk lock. Silver is there.

Silver kills bacteria! Silver chemically affects the cell membranes of bacteria, causing them to break down. Bacteria do not develop resistance to silver, as they do to many antibiotics. Silver solutions are used in burn treatments. Silver gauze packs the wounds of patients during transport to medical facilities. Silver nitrate drops are used to clean the eyes of newborns. Hikers use portable silver-based water purification systems for drinking water.

Silver rings! Silver has a pure acoustic resonance and is preferred by musicians for making high quality silver bells and musical instruments.

Silver captures images! Silver salts are the basic image capture and forming materials in photography. Every picture of your sweet little darling contains silver, as well as medical/dental x-rays and your favorite movie.

Silver is pretty! Don't forget the silver in your jewelry or traditional tableware. It's a favorite medium because it is soft and malleable, and can be shaped into any form. Silver has been used in cherished heirlooms and gifts for centuries.

Gold Facts:

Gold rocks! Compact discs pressed on 24-karat gold provide the ultimate in sonic quality. Artists available on ULTRADISC II, by Mobile Fidelity Sound, include Elton John, Steve Winwood, B.B. King and Aretha Franklin.

Gold travels! The Pathfinder "robotic geologist" relies on sophisticated electronics to direct its Mars landing and movement. Its intricate gold circuitry enables new computer technology to transmit the Pathfinder's information back to Earth.

Gold communicates! Every time you type an e-mail on your computer, gold circuits relay the keyboard data to the microprocessor. Gold is essential in computer circuitry because of its electrical conductivity and because it does not degrade over time.

Gold protects! Gold-plated reflectors used on Air Force One, the U.S. President's airplane, confuse an incoming missile's heat-seeking signal so the missile's guidance system cannot focus on its target. Gold provides the highest reflectivity of heat radiation.

Updated 7/12/2006

Na, geht´s schon besser??? :D :D

Grüße
    Tschonko

Schriftgröße:  A A A A A