Silber Companies - Liste und Neues

• Hallo,
    die Infos zu Hochschild und Minera hab ich in den Minera Andes Thread reingestellt.

Hier noch der Link für die cannacord präsentation:
    60 Seiten. Über die Morris Mine Seite 29-31.
    Da ist EXM.V auch beteiligt
    Verweise hier noch mal auf das Dreieck EXM.V, IPT.V und beider JV Partner YLL.V.

http://www.minesite.com/filead…pdfs/REP_HOC_01232007.pdf

ALEXIS Minerals hatte schon wieder Trading halt.
    Resumption Time: 10:45 EST

News bei ECU: sauber!
    Tabellen über Link:
    http://biz.yahoo.com/ccn/070126/200701260369379001.html?.v=1

ECU Silver Announces New Assays From Level 18 Within the Mineralized Corridor at the Santa Juana Mine
    Friday January 26, 9:52 am ET

TORONTO, ONTARIO--(CCNMatthews - Jan. 26, 2007) - ECU Silver Mining Inc. (TSX VENTURE:ECU - News) -

Highlights:

- Cross- cut 18-090 yields 2.91 g/t gold, 50 g/t silver over 32.3 meters of MC width (106 feet);

- Cross-cut 18-190 yields 0.66 g/t gold and 39 g/t silver over 49.5 meters of MC width (162 feet);

- Included in cross-cut 18-190 was a 22.6 meters wide (75 feet) intercept grading 0.94 g/t gold, 77 g/t silver, 0.14% lead, 0.12 % zinc and 0.09% copper;

- Cross-cut 18-113 yields over 26.5 meters of MC width (87 feet) grading 0.80 g/t gold and 61 g/t silver.

Mr. Michel Roy, Chairman and CEO of ECU Silver Mining Inc. (TSX VENTURE:ECU - News) is pleased to announce the Company has received assays from several new cuts of the Mineralized Corridor (the "MC") (first reported in the Company's press release dated December 18, 2006) on level 18 of the Santa Juana mine.

• Noch was zur ECU Meldung:
    Der Outlook:

Outlook

1) Drilling resumed in early January and excellent progress is being achieved with our new equipment;

2) The Company is reassessing its exploration program for 2007 with the intention of significantly increasing its planned drilling;

3) Numerous old cross-cuts have been sampled on all levels, including levels 15, 16, 17 and 17.5 in an effort to continue to gather data on the Mineralized Corridor. Assays are pending;

4) The main drift on level 18, from which the cross-cuts are being started, reached the downward projection of the level 17.5 stockwork discovery and encountered a heavily mineralized vein system. This system which is at least 4 meters wide corresponds to the downward continuity of the 3.5 meter section grading 18.6 g/t gold found in hole TA 17.5-11 (Company's PR dated October 19, 2006). Assays are pending.

Readers are cautioned that until a complete pre-feasibility study is completed, there are no assurances that this mineralized zone will be economically viable.

Wenn man ´sich Nummer 4 anschaut, dann schaut mich das serrr gut an. :D

Zum fettmarkierten Satz:
    Also Mr. Roy, den nehm ich Ihnen langsam nicht mehr ab! :D

Die haben ein eigenes Labor dort stehen und rennen doch schon längst mit einem gemütlichem Grinsen herum. No, sagen dürfen´s es halt noch nicht.
    Verschiebung der meldungen von Donnerstag auf Freitag ist mir auch aufgefallen.
    Wenn sie mal auf Wochenende verschieben, dann ist es definitv so weit :D

ALEXIS (AMC.V) schloss PP ab: Sprott u. Cannacord, nicht schlecht.
    Und gleich gefallen, sehr schön! :D Ahnungslose!

Alexis Minerals Corporation Announces $20 Million Underwritten Private Placement

TORONTO, ONTARIO--(CCNMatthews - Jan. 26, 2007) -
    NOT FOR DISSEMINATION IN THE UNITED STATES OR FOR DISTRIBUTION TO U.S. NEWSWIRE SERVICES AND DOES NOT CONSTITUTE AN OFFER OF THE SECURITIES DESCRIBED HEREIN

Alexis Minerals Corporation (TSX VENTURE:AMC)(the "Company") is pleased to announce that it has entered into an agreement with a syndicate of underwriters led by Sprott Securities Inc. and including CanaccordAdams, CIBC World Markets Inc., Loewen Ondaatje McCutcheon Limited and Orion Securities Inc. pursuant to which the underwriters have agreed to purchase 20 million units of the Company on a underwritten private placement basis at a price of $1.00 per unit. Each unit shall consist of one common share of the Company and one-half of one common share purchase warrant. Each whole warrant shall be exercisable at any time for one common share at a price of $1.35 per share for a period of two years following closing. Sprott shall be entitled to a cash commission equal to 6.0% of the gross proceeds of the offering.

Sprott shall also have the option, exercisable prior to the closing of the offering, to purchase up to an additional 5 million units at the issue price under the offering. The offering is scheduled to close on or about February 13, 2007 and is subject to certain conditions including, but not limited to, the receipt of all necessary approvals including the approval of the TSX Venture Exchange.

The net proceeds of the offering will be for continued exploration and development of the Lac Herbin Deposit and for general working capital purposes.

The securities described herein have not been registered under the U.S. Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and may not be offered or sold in the United States unless registered under the Act or unless an exemption from registration is available.

About Alexis Minerals

Alexis Minerals Corporation is a Canadian exploration and development company listed on the TSX Venture Exchange. Alexis holds an outstanding portfolio of properties covering the Val-d'Or and Rouyn-Noranda Mining Camps in Quebec. Alexis is following strategic exploration approaches across these properties for both gold and base metals, with a focus on the potential for gold production from the Lac Herbin and Lac Pelletier deposits during 2007 - 2008. Alexis has a clear route to 100% ownership of all interests of Aur Resources on approximately 212 square kilometres of the Val-d'Or Mining Camp and has recently purchased the 1400 tonne per day Aurbel gold mill. The Company is also currently advancing towards a 50% interest in 825 square kilometres of the Rouyn- Noranda Mining Camp, all of the property holdings of Falconbridge Limited (formerly Noranda Inc.). Alexis has the right to earn-in into a 100% interest in the Lac Pelletier property.

This document may contain or refer to forward-looking information based on current expectations. Forward-looking statements are subject to significant risks and uncertainties, and other factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from expected results. These forward-looking statements are made as of the date hereof and we assume no responsibility to update or revise them to reflect new events or circumstances.

The TSX Venture Exchange has not reviewed and does not accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.

Grüße
    tschonko

"Confusion is a word we have invented for an order which is not understood." Henry Miller

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Tschonko ()

• PGDP reports NI 43-101 technical report; a preliminary resource estimate at their San Miguel Project, Mexico
    http://www.paramountgold.com/News/2007/01-26-2007.asp

Zitat

...a large area in the San Jose zone indicated the presence of zone, of at least 150 by 250 meters that averaged 150 g/t silver......At the time of this report, our exploration expenditures were roughly US$2,500,000 and we identified 38,000,000 ounces of silver equivalent. This gives us a very low finding cost of less than US$0.07 per ounce of silver...

VG heron

• heron,
    das ist eine sehr gute Meldung.
    Finding cost ist spitze, aber was kostet das produzieren?
    Ich kenn Paramount kaum.

Impact News:
    IMPACT Silver Announces Early Stage Drill Results and Commencement of Mining on the Salvadora Vein
    Thursday January 25, 6:21 pm ET

VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA--(CCNMatthews - Jan. 25, 2007) - IMPACT Silver Corp. ("IMPACT") (TSX VENTURE:IPT - News) is pleased to announce drill results from the balance of the 2006 surface drill program at the Royal Mines of Zacualpan Silver Project. These results are from the last three early stage exploration areas tested.

Die Tabellen hier:
    http://biz.yahoo.com/ccn/070125/200701250369312001.html?.v=1

Bin da zur Zeit mit 50% im Plus, werde aber bei der nächsten Konsolidierung im Februar nachkaufen.
    Muss ich aber zuerst was raushauen. :D
    Schon ein Kreuz, wenn man nie Cash hat..... :rolleyes:

Grüße
    Tschonko

• Endeavour Silver Corp. Lists on the American Stock Exchange: EXK

http://biz.yahoo.com/iw/070126/0208069.html

Jason Hommel zu Vancouver Conference und Silver:http://</p><p><br></p><p><br></p><p>[URL]http://silverstockreport.com/2007/review.html[/URL]

Etwas länger aber lesenswert, obwohl ich andere Ansichten zu Silber habe.

Zum fett Markierten: International millenium wird großteils ein Silberplay.
    Siehe auch Cabo Thread!

Auszüge zu Companies:

I spoke to many friends and company managers, too many to list them all here.

I ran after John McPherson of Canadian Zinc (CZN.TO). He's frustrated with the slow pace of permitting; and looking for acquisitions, since they have $35 million in cash, about half the market cap of the company.

I sought John Versfelt of Cabo, and International Millennium, a company that now has Cabo's Cobalt silver properties, and many other silver properties that may get a listing in February. He was wondering if I was going to sell my shares in International Millennium if it becomes free trading (I own about 3% of the company), and I told him that I originally bought Cabo because I was interested in the silver properties, and that it was up to him to convince me to hold on. (My way of encouraging him to provide value.)

I ran into Don P. the man who spent nearly 4 months convincing me to look into Canadian Zinc back in 2003. We sat to chat, but did not have nearly enough time.

I ran into Gene Larabie of Coronado, (CRD.V) market cap about $15 million. I learned that they have a mining permit, and they are dealing with water in their decline ramp to the high grade zone where they hit 60% copper, the highest grade copper in the world, and may have resources worth about $200 million.

I had dinner with Vance Loeber who has been promoting U.S. Silver, (USA.V) (CHRYSALIS CAPITAL III), market cap about $200 million, which recently acquired the Galena mine in Couer d'Alene, the former flagship mine of Couer d'Alene mining company (CDE).

I had dinner with the men of Arian Silver, (AGQ.V) market cap around $40 million, who are hoping to find up to 100 million ounces of high grade silver in Mexico.

I asked nearly every newsletter writer what they thought of Noront, (NOT.V) a $100 million market cap company, that hit 50-30 ounces per tonne of gold over 15 feet on December 4th, which is the highest grade intercept that I've ever heard of. Most had not heard of it. The two that did, did not yet buy shares.

I also asked my peers what they thought of Pacifica (PAX.V) a $100 million company, and their 100 billion dollars of zinc at 5% grade, which is the largest mining project on earth. Most had not heard of Pacifica either.

I was walking past Cathy Fong of Silvercorp, ($800 million market cap) who invited me to lunch on Tuesday. I learned of New Pacific ($50 million market cap) (NUX.V), another company in development by the same management team, but is not focused on silver.

I made a point to attend the workshop by Dennis Gartman, who appeared to have a free market perspective, yet he has scorned GATA's work. Dennis's main points in his speech were that investors ought to buy things moving up, and sell things moving down. I suppose he is a momentum trader then, and I'm a value trader. His other main point is that the trade deficit does not matter, since the Government measures exports by Microsoft in terms of the price per pound of plastic, and not by the value of the software. We export knowledge, was his theme. Dennis also does not trust the GDP growth numbers of 3%, saying that people pay taxes on what they have actually earned, which shows growth more like 10%. (He did not acknowledge or mention that money creation also stands at about 10%).

This was the first time that I heard John Embry speak at the Cambridge House shows. John Embry runs one of the best performing metals funds in the industry. He was very articulate, as he was at GATA's Gold Rush 21 conference, and endorsed GATA's work. I heard that his fund owns 10% of about 100 resource companies in the industry, a virtual monopoly on resource exploration and emerging production. He read a fact-filled well-organized speech that was well received. I noted that at this conference, there was far more awareness and respect for GATA's work than in prior years. John Embry also ended his speech by noting that he was more bullish on silver than on gold!

On a panel discussion, there was a bit of a debate on whether the China boom will continue, and whether it is sustainable. Frank Veneroso said that he has predicted that many third world booms would collapse, and that he feels that China's boom will collapse -- that China's banks are over extended. On the other hand, China's banks have seen fresh capital infusions from Wall Street, and can draw on China's 1 trillion in foreign reserves. Dennis Gartman, who charges $500/month for his newsletter, had the opposite view, and that the rising middle class in China will make many people millionaires. His view was that one should go to China to open up a plumbing distributorship in the 13th largest city in China, because those were the businesses that made the most money in America's boom times. (Even though he does not know what China's 13th largest city actually was!)

My own view is that China has returned economic freedom in a large degree to its people, who are more free than we in the U.S. in many respects. My view is that freedom is generally quite sustainable. Furthermore, when people are earning $300/year, they can grow such incomes at 10% per year for a long, long time, for far more years than the Dow could grow at such rates, and that this will fuel the commodities boom for perhaps decades to come.

I'm not a doom and gloomer. I believe that mankind is progressing through increased trade and increasing economic freedom, and increasing knowledge. More newsletter writers and investors seemed to understand the GATA story on gold lending, and the specific fundamentals that make silver a much better investment.

Although you now know far more than you need to know, many of you have not yet taken action. It is not the knowledge you have, it is whether you act on it, that is most important. Take action, and get some silver for yourself.

Disclaimer: I own silver, CZN.TO, International Millennium (not yet public), CRD.V, USA.V, AGQ.V, NOT.V, PAX.V, NUX.V, and no company has paid me to send out this article.

Hab auf Seite 1 wieder was geändert!

Grüße
    Tschonko

"Confusion is a word we have invented for an order which is not understood." Henry Miller

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Tschonko ()

• Er tut mir so Leid.... :D

...""asked nearly every newsletter writer what they thought of Noront, (NOT.V) a $100 million market cap company, that hit 50-30 ounces per tonne of gold over 15 feet on December 4th, which is the highest grade intercept that I've ever heard of.
    Most had not heard of it. The two that did, did not yet buy shares"". :D

Die Chinesen geben 20 mal weniger Geld aus als die Amis im Schnitt mit 30,000 USD pro Jahr.
    Die werden bals mehr ausgeben darauf koennt ihr wetten.
    Und da ist auch Gold mit dabei. ;)

Btw, die Paramount habe ich schon lange hier vorgestellt.
    Die arbeiten mit Teck Cominco zusammen.
    Consisting of 21 properties (10 in Argentina, 7 in Chile and 4 in Peru) and two in Mexico.
    So wie die Samex in Chile/Bolivia wird das eine zweite Esperanza IMO.
    Ich habe mich gut eingedeckt, bei Paramount haenge ich noch -21% im Keller, zu frueh gekauft.

Falls noch jemand Los Zorros braucht :D

• Noch ne kleine Ergänzung.

Paramount wurde erst Mitte 2005 gegründet und hatte bisher viel Erfolg. In Mexico sind sie benachbart mit Palmarejo, Ganmmon und Glamis. Diverse Blätter pushen sie als das 'bessere Palmarejo'.
    75% des Geldes wird in Mexiko ausgegeben, 25% in Chile, Argentinien,Peru, in Allianz mit Teck Cominco. Mehr Details hier.
    Es gibt auch Fotos vom letzten Jahr von
    Ron Struthers

VG heron

• Netter Artikel von Roland Watson

Es geht um leverage und outperformence gegenüber dem Silberpreis.
    Zitat: ...a company leverages two quantities. It leverages the price of silver but it also leverages the amount of silver it has under its control. Once investors have assimilated this new reserves information and adjusted the share price accordingly, the leverage goes back to purely leveraging the market price of silver...

Mehrere Companies werden miteinander verglichen.

VG heron

• Danke heron,
    für den Artikel.
    Zielt in die selbe Richtung, wie wir sie diese Woche hier schon mal hatten.

Charts der companies im vergleich zu Metall Silber auf silverstrategies.com.

Passt entfernt auch dazu, weil diese Dinge irgendwann zu mergern führen müssen.

http://www.gold-eagle.com/editorials_05/silberman122906.html

Grüße
    Tschonko

• Offizieller Beitrag

Sehr lesenwert !

Etwas bedauerlich, daß einige Interessante,wie ECU , MAG usw. usf. nicht dabei sind.

Einmal mehr anschaulich, daß die sehr grossen Produzenten hinterherhinken.

Watson weist zu Recht darauf hin, daß der Vergleich nur zeitbegrenzt ist.

Etwas Freude kommt dennoch auf für die, die bei den Spitzenwerten dabei sind. :)

Grüsse
    Edel Man

"Die Märkte haben nie unrecht, die Menschen oft." Jesse Livermore, 20.Jh.

"Die Demokratie ist das Paradies der Schreier und Schwätzer, Phraseure, Schmeichler und Schmarotzer, die jedem sachlichen Talent weit mehr den Weg verlegen, als dies in einer anderen Verfassungsform vorkommt." E.von Hartmann

Dieser Beitrag ist eine persönliche Meinung gem. Art.5 Abs.1 GG und Urteil des BVG 1 BvR 1384/16

• Mexico Mike zu IPT und den letzten Bohrergebnissen vor ein paar Tagen:
    It is not necessarily the geology of our deposit at Zacualpan that represents a challenge. Hydrothermal veins are the source of much of the silver production in Mexico, and have been for centuries. It is geometry of the mineralization that is challenging. Narrow veins are less efficient to mine. You must extract a large amount of waste rock, at great expenses, compared to the relatively small volume of mineralized material. And that is why very few companies are able to operate a modern mine in such an environment successfully.

At the end of the day, what matters is how much metals are contained in the ore that comes out of the ground, and how much you can recover. Regardless of whether you have 1000 g/t of silver coming out of a 2m zone of lower grade rock, or all of it is concentrated into a narrow vein of just 30 centimeters, if you must extract at least 2m to have room to operate underground, you end up with the same amount of metal coming to the surface. As for recovery, certain types of ore are going to yield a higher percentage of that metal that can be recovered in processing. Certain types of processing options are going to be less expensive than others. All of these things matter. So the companies that can efficiently extract the lowest volume of rock and process the material to generate the highest recovery, are going to be succesful in such an environment.

Keep in mind that the drill results are generated from a narrow tube of core material that is about an inch in diameter. They offer a precise sample of what is going on underground at one exact part of the vein, and the interval between drill cores is widely spaced. We know that the veins are often irregular, with widely varying grades, and the geometry of the veins themselves vary, as the mineralized area pinches and swells, laterally and to depth. So just because we see a highly mineralized interval over say 40 centimeters at one point, does not imply that 20m further along the vein, or 100m deeper in the system, we will get the same grade and width.

Typically about 30% of any productive vein system will be mineralized with economic grade material. The higher grade areas are referred to as ore shoots. The amount of development work, and cost to advance the workings, as compared to the amount of ore that can be produced and the value of that rock, will define the economic success of an operation.

In Mexico, what typically happened in the historic mining districts is that a company would mine along a vein and just keep on working it until it ends. Then they would go find another vein, and repeat the process. It was crude and inefficient, but it was effective and that is why some districts have remained in production for hundreds of years.

At the present time, we have the advantage of modern technology that can extend the window of productive mine operation, and increase the efficiency. We also have improved exploration techniques that can identify new ore zones that did not outcrop at surface and were therefore overlooked. Fred Davidson has a history of working successfully in narrow vein mining conditions, and he has refurbished the entire operation to be competitive and efficient.

Do not be dismayed that some of the results appear to be very narrow. Consider that 30 centimeters of 2800 g/t silver rock, and 2m of 400 g/t silver are exactly the same thing when the crushed rock that is excavated makes it to the surface. I do not think that people would be discouraged if IPT reported a 2m interval averaging 400 g/t silver. In fact, even though the mineralization that was reported occurs in a 30 cm vein, the wall rock on the immediate sides of that vein will also have some silver content, and so as that vein material is blended with the lower grade muck that comes out with it, the average grade of the entire zone will be slightly higher. It all matters.

Lastly, consider that most milling and processing operations are not efficient to process high grade throughput. Typically a recovery plant will be tuned to handle a certain range of grade in the feedstock material. So even the higher grade zones would be blended with lower grade rock to arrive at that optimum blend. The advantage of mining high grade ore shoots is that you can mix in a larger quantity of lower grade material to achieve the average blend rate, and there is always more lower grade ore than higher grade ore in any operation.

The bottom line, and the reason why the latest drill results are so extremely bullish, is that IPT has once again demonstrated just how prolific the mineralization is on the property. Just about everywhere they punch a drill core, they come up with high grade mineralization. This is a huge district, and they control 100% of it. There will be no shortage of targets to keep the mine running long after we are all departed from this world.

As the exploration continues, we are going to encounter extremely high grade zones across wide intervals too. We know this because the historic data from the same district is reliable. It is just a matter of time until we get the next great batch of news, and in the meantime, IPT is growing production and making money with what has been accomplished so far.

cheers!

mike

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Tschonko ()

• naja, heute haben auch nicht mehr verkauft, als vor 2 Wochen am Freitag gekauft haben :D

Aber da war vor allem ein Trade um 25000 Stück dabei, der war geradezu wie abgesprochen!

Deswegen ja der Minute Chart, da sieht mans ... .

Ich halt mich da momentan zurück, mit einer schnellen Meinungsbildung, - mir ist das hier alles eher wie ein Machtkampf.
    Weniger eine fundamental begründete Neu-Bewertung.
    Also wäre mein Fazit aktuell: Nachkaufen, - wer auch nicht mehr weiss, als ich, & Geld locker hat. ;)

Wer mehr weiss, soll gern weiter verkaufen. ... :D

Grüsse,
    gutso

• SHOULD WE TAKE PROFITS NOW?

frägt Degraaf, der schon seit 1956 in Minen investiert ist.

Schöne, bunte Charties.....
    vor allem der Silberchart!

http://www.kitco.com/ind/Degraaf/jan252007.html

Die Minen stehen zur Zeit, sogar gute Meldungen werden nicht mehr ausreichend honoriert, wo noch vor 2 Monaten jeder Schas eines Ceo´s ein 10% plus brachte.

Grüße
    Tschonko

Gute Meldungen:
    Tara Drillergebnisse:
    http://biz.yahoo.com/iw/070130/0208964.html

Paramount drillergebnisse:
    http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/070130/20070130005493.html?.v=1

Beide gut mit exakt 683g/t silber. Auch schön! :D

• Taufrische Meldung zu UC.V:
    a bisserl was kommt rein dabei.
    Bin neugierig, wie lang sie brauchen um auf 200 t zu erhöhen.
    Wir werden nun 14 tägig mit Meldungen versorgt. Eine Drohung? :D

http://biz.yahoo.com/iw/070130/0209275.html

UC Resources Commences Silver and Gold Production in MexicoTuesday January 30, 2:55 pm ET

TORREON, COAHUILA, MEXICO and VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA--(MARKET WIRE)--Jan 30, 2007 -- UC Resources Ltd. (the "Company") (CDNX:UC.V - News) is very pleased to announce that the Company has reached a significant milestone. Commencement of production has begun at the Company's La Yesca project, located in the state of Nayarit, Mexico.

As previously announced in a news release dated January 24th, 2007, the plant's initial start-up was part of the new plant's commissioning process, and was required for testing all of the plant's various components. Minor modifications were made through the course of the past ten days, and now this phase has been successfully completed.

The initial feed rate of the plant is at 50 tons per day, and this will be ramped up to the plant's design rate of 200 tons per day over the course of the next few weeks.

The Company will provide bi-weekly operations reports initially, in an effort to communicate with its shareholders as to the progress of their operating facility.
    UC Resources is a Canadian exploration, development and production company focused on silver and gold in Mexico. The company intends to generate cash flow from its production assets as well as explore its expanded flagship exploration property, the 1,500 square kilometre Copalquin project, located in NW Durango State in Mexico. UC Resources has a goal to acquire additional silver and gold quick-to-production assets during the course of the year with a goal of reaching at least 700 tpd feed capacity by the end of 2007.
    The Company cautions that it has not completed a feasibility study on its properties and there is no certainty that any of its plans will be economically feasible.

On behalf of the Board,

Richard J. Hamelin, President & CEO

http://www.ucresources.net

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Tschonko ()

• 2 Auszüge vom neuen Bond: elendslang....

http://www.silverminers.com/pu…ions/showpub.aspx?id=5015

Mei, sooo scheen... :D
    Every member of the fam damily was there, from pony-tailed newsletter hucksters who'll write you up nicely for a mere million shares, to serious people in the mining and journalism industry. (As in any bull market, the greedheads come out of the woodwork, and those who've never endured a bear market are their fair prey, one supposes. For an unvarnished review of the Cambridge show, go to Jason Hommel's website. He has the twin virtues of being unable to lie, and of being our loyal friend. And Jason's splendid wife Shawna is a good cigarette-smoking friend, as good to Jason as a lady can be.

John Embry of Sprott Asset Management of Toronto, gave what is becoming to be his hallmark tub-thumper, spelling out in dizzying detail the spiraling chaos that has enstrangled the derivatives markets. It's truly horrifying: “The U.S. Financial markets' problems are so intractable that we face the eventual collapse of the US dollar and the very real possibility of a depression. The Federal Reserve Bank will resort to unbridled money-printing to hold this off. The end of the U.S. Dollar hegemony is at hand, but there is no other currency of any credibility to replace it. We are at the end of an era of global currency.”

Sky's the limit for precious metals, Embry added. “Silver will shock the markets, doubling or tripling in price in the near-term.” John Embry is a pleasant and cautious guy, so words like these from him were a bit non-plussing. But not nearly so as a presentation given by one of the head honchos of the Royal Bank of Canada the night before Cambridge kicked off. This guy scared us.

Von mir aus. Soll sein, Mr Embry.....! :D

Grüße
    tschonko

• Hallo, guten Abend Tschonko!

Den Embry hat mir der Eldo mal auch nahegelegt, als einen der ganz Unbestechlichen und gemeint, seine (Aktien-)Tips seien nie ein Fake.

Habe ich auch so empfunden, nachdem ich seine Seiten durchgesehen hatte.

Hier der Link auf Sprott Assett Management von John Embry.
    (Evtl kennt es ja jemand noch nicht.)

Grüsse,
    gutso

PPS: SRLM ist bald schon so durchgeknallt im Kursverhalten, wie die Silly Sally. Wenn sie schlussendlich dann auch so steigt, wie die Silly Sally, - solls mir recht sein. :D

Schriftgröße:  A A A A A