Gold und Silber... Informationen und Vermutungen I

• Israel „Izzy“ Friedmann sieht erste Anzeichen von Lieferschwierigkeiten physischem Silbers in Europa:

Author: IZZY
    Subject: First sign of tight suplay of SILVER in Europe!!!!
    Number: 19139 :: Date/Time: 10-19-2006 :: 07:50
    In a up market the SLV lost 1.000.000 ounce of SILVER it\'s tell you that in EUROPE SILVER is in thight suplay, and the only suplay was SLV in London.

Somebody needet urgently SILVER and they had to dig in SLV stocks, why??? No other choise!!!!

We have to wach closly how SLV is adding and substracting phisycal SILVER!!!

In my private opinion you have some short position in SLV and they aren\'t successful to bring in phisycal SILVER to cover their SHORT POSITION!!!!!

THANK YOU. THIS IS MY OPINION ONLY.

http://os2eagle.net/SSL/forum/index.php

Gruß
    SilVisconti

• gutso

I forgot, check this out ;)

Posted By: AquaLight
    Date: Wednesday, 18 October 2006, 3:30 p.m.

http://www.surfingtheapocalyps…bin/forum.cgi?read=155473

Here we are on the most sacred day of the millennia, maybe the most sacred day in Earth history. The day of the cosmic trigger, 10/17/06 to 10/18/06, and this guy in Korea is declaring War on the United Nations and the U.S.A.
    Maybe President Bush should call me, Farley Malorrus for advice. I would tell him the truth......Today up to 1pm all over the World is a final opportunity for the spiritual minded people to try to create peace, and love in the World through their meditation and visualization. I don't want to worry anyone, but as your ASTROLOGER, I want to be honest with what I see.
    About 58 years ago, Saturn was in Leo for 2.5 years. Just like it was and is every 30 years approximately. It takes that long for Saturn to go around the Sun. Now, 1948, and 1949, and 1950 were pivotal years in the World, because we had to deal with what was called The Korean War. I looked back and sure enough the two largest planets were at odds with each other. Jupiter was in Scorpio in 1947 just before the war started, and it was in a STRESS ASPECT to the other large planet, Saturn in Leo.
    Ironically, here it is 10/18/2006, and guess what? Jupiter and Saturn, the two largest planets are in a stress aspect, just as they were back in 1947, before the Korean War started. Today, Jupiter is at 22 degrees of Scorpio, at an exact right angle, 90 degrees, from Saturn in Leo at 22 degrees. When this happens, it is not good for the World leaders, and can be stressful for ALL PEOPLE with Aquarius, Taurus, Leo, and Scorpio in their birth Charts, which pretty much includes ALL THE WORLD LEADERS. Unfortunately, this aspect will continue for a few weeks, as Jupiter and Saturn move very slow through space, so the "Korean Crisis," will continue in my estimation for that long, and hopefully, nothing will happen. I always like to be confident that Peace can sustain, but only time will tell.
    The fact is, with Jupiter and Saturn in the same signs they were in 1947, before the Korean War started, and now back again same signs, 90 degree angle, and this "lunatic," declaring war against the World basically with his million man/woman army or so, (One of the largest armies in the World), I would tell President Bush and his staff to take this guy very serious. In fact, DEAD SERIOUS. Now, considering there is only 6 degrees of separation. I am hoping that someone will copy and paste my story today, and SOMEHOW GET IT TO PRESIDENT BUSH, and/or the defense department to advise them that THIS GUY IS SERIOUS about starting a War, but this time it may be World War III.
    If we could have avoided World War II, shouldn't we have tried?
    I did some work (classified back then), for Nancy Reagan through a friend, Joy Rippeth, in 1980 I believe, his first Inauguration, when I was asked to do a chart on Ronald Reagan. The chart was hand delivered to President Reagan, (In secrecy back then), with a letter written by me, warning him of an assassin during his term that may kill him. I was honest with the President, as I saw this, and advised he wear a bullet proof rain coat during certain periods. Thank God, President Reagan was not killed when he was shot, and I'm hoping my letter to him during his inaugural could have tilted destiny enough to save him.
    Now, I wish I could talk to President Bush to advise him that this guy in Korea is like NitroGlycerine, and the fact that we have not done enough to stop him up to now, leads me to believe he either be left alone, or let Russia and China deal with it, lest we wish to see California Nuked. I don't want to be negative today, but I'm using my knowledge and channeling ability to alert my readers to the Jupiter/Saturn aspect, and confirm that the planets were lined up, just like they are now, before the last Korean conflict. If there is anything I can do to STOP WAR, I will. Just ask. Now, today is the day to pray for peace, and if President Bush, Mr. Cancer, Leo RISING (Stubborn as the day I might add!), wants to talk to me, I'm available.

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=94682

• ... interessant, nach meinem persönlichen Empfinden,

"Silent Running", oder wie er seit den 70ern hier läuft, "Lautlos im Weltall",
    empfand ich stärker als selbst "2001" - okay, Douglas Trumbull hat bei beiden mitgewirkt.

Was ich seit - oops, ewigen Zeiten - oder seit damals immer dabei habe, Stick oder
    Musi-CD, früher C60er, sind die zwei Songs vom Soundtrack, "Silent Running" und
    "Rejoice to the Sun", beides Joan Baez, gehören einfach als Ohrwurmer zur Entspannung.

Was natürlich nicht fehlen darf, ist ein bisschen "Fleetwood Mac", "Canned Heat",
    "Jefferson Airplane", speziell "After Bathing at Baxters", -> "Two Heads".

Grace Slicks konnte allemal besser singen als die niederländische Kopie,
    Mariska Verez, "Never Marry a Railroad Men" oder den von BananaRama kopierten
    "Venus", Original ebenfalls Mariska Verez.

Um mal auf Gold&Silber zurückzukommen, wenn mir die Markt-Aktivitäten garnicht gefallen,
    zieh ich mir Doors, "Strange Days" oder "Absolutely Live", rein.

Ich bin dann immer am entscheiden, soll ich "This is the End" oder "Whiskey Bar" den Vorzug geben.

Gruss

Germoney

As a general rule, it is foolish to do just what other people are doing,
    because there are almost sure to be too many people doing the same thing.
    William Stanley Jevons (1835-1882)

4 Mal editiert, zuletzt von germoney ()

• Offizieller Beitrag

R.R.ist wieder optimistisch.Er hatte sich lange zurückgehalten.
    Umso erfreulicher,zumal sein Einfluß in den USA groß ist mE.

http://www.321gold.com/editorials/russell/russell102006.html

"....Actually, the situation in both the stock market and gold is rather exciting...."

"Die Märkte haben nie unrecht, die Menschen oft." Jesse Livermore, 20.Jh.

"Die Demokratie ist das Paradies der Schreier und Schwätzer, Phraseure, Schmeichler und Schmarotzer, die jedem sachlichen Talent weit mehr den Weg verlegen, als dies in einer anderen Verfassungsform vorkommt." E.von Hartmann

Dieser Beitrag ist eine persönliche Meinung gem. Art.5 Abs.1 GG und Urteil des BVG 1 BvR 1384/16

• Hi,

möchte mich nach meinem ersten Beitrag gestern erst mal vorstellen.

Ich lese seit geraumer Zeit im ThaiGuru-Thread und akkumuliere seit 2003 bzw. 2004 in regelmäßigen zeitlichen Abständen und in Schwächephasen Gold- bzw. Silbermetall, weil ich felsenfest davon überzeugt bin, dass die westlichen Industrienationen eines Tages in ihren Kredit(=Papiergeld)orgien ersaufen werden. Diese Thematik ist hier hinlänglich bekannt.

Falls jemand früher ab und an im EW-Forum oder bei WO: stöberte, stieß vielleicht manchmal auf mehr oder weniger seichte Beiträge des Users „wuzge“. In diesen beiden Boards habe ich mir ein neues Silberkleid verpasst, nämlich

SilVisconti,
    der die Profis des Goldseiten-Forums grüßt!

• Offizieller Beitrag

Moin SilVisconti

Auch hier willkommen ! Und weiterhin viel Spaß und Erfolg.

Grüsse
    Edel Man

"Die Demokratie ist das Paradies der Schreier und Schwätzer, Phraseure, Schmeichler und Schmarotzer, die jedem sachlichen Talent weit mehr den Weg verlegen, als dies in einer anderen Verfassungsform vorkommt." E.von Hartmann

Dieser Beitrag ist eine persönliche Meinung gem. Art.5 Abs.1 GG und Urteil des BVG 1 BvR 1384/16

• MUMBAI:

Gold seems to be back in favour this Dhanteras. Dealers across the city have registered up to a 50 per cent increase in demand for the metal, as compared to the same period last year. A large segment of buyers is choosing gold coins over jewellery, thanks to the ‘buy-back’ guarantee.

“The buying trend is very healthy this year,” said Ashok Jain of the Gold Dealers Association. “There is very good demand for coins and gold bars as investment purchases.”

In fact, the industry has discerned a new buying pattern in the increasing number of consumers buying coins rather than jewellery. “It is the better option,” said Jain. “Because when you sell it, you don’t have to forgo the making charges. And it is much easier to liquidate, as dealers offer a buy-back guarantee.”

Some dealers attribute the trend to a rising awareness about the metal as a desirable investment option. Banks such as HDFC and ICICI are offering their customers coins or bars of gold with 99.9 per cent purity in small denominations such as 5gm, 10gm and 50gm. These inducements are complemented by special discounts and schemes to encourage purchases.

Corporations, which had abandoned gold for electronic items when prices touched a 17-year-high last year, are going back to basics. Dealers have registered huge corporate orders for gold coins ranging from 1gm to 10gm.

“They make a good corporate gift,” said Mukesh Shah, a gold dealer. “We are having a serious problem keeping up with the demand.”

“This time round, we have seen sales of gold double over the past 45 days,” said Suresh Hundia, president, Bombay Bullion Association. “During the festive season in Mumbai, the average consumption of the yellow metal is pegged at 200-300kg a day. Over the past 45 days the demand has doubled to 500-800kg a day.”

• Hallo Eldo,

der Jupiter-Saturn-Aspekt in der Mundan-Astrologie - wie ihn der Autor oben anwendet - ist auch sehr interessant, die Korea Krise ist aber eine Sache, über die ich bisher wenig zu weiss, um mitreden zu können.

Der wichtigste Unterschied zu damals wird wohl diesmal der nachziehende Neptun im Wassermann sein, in Opposition zu Saturn im Löwen.
    Der Jupiter im Skorpion ist bis zum Jahreswechsel bereits raus aus diesem Spannungsfeld. Es scheint erst mal alles um die US-Wahlen herum zu liegen, was an ersten Transiten die grosse Saturn-Neptun-Opposition zum ersten mal stärker auslöst.
    Die Zeit nach Mitte nächsten Jahres ist aber auch noch mal wichtig.

Da kommt Mars mit dazu.
    Man soll sich nicht verrückt machen lassen, aber ... vorsicht - soweit überhaupt möglich - schadet nichts.

Ehrlich gesagt glaube ich: wenn, dann machen die Amerikaner um die Wahlen herum noch nichts "für sie gefährliches".
    Was sie als solches einschätzen könnten - evtl. nur Vorbereitungen, Tests, Manöver.

Nächstes Jahr im Juni ist die Saturn-Neptun-Opposition genau, wird auch interessant, was Putin in dem Zusammenhang macht / erlebt.
    Er, der Spion (Thema Neptun-Saturn u.a.!) hat die Opposition auf seiner Mondknotenachse & seinem Pluto (Macht). Fällt er selber Spionage und / oder Verschwörung (Saturn Neptun) zum Opfer?
    Inflation ist übrigens auch eine Entsprechung dieser Opposition Saturn-Neptun. Chronische / schwierig diagnostizierbare Krankheiten, sowie schleichende Verarmung können auch welche sein.
    Putin hat diese Transit-Opposition auch im Augenblick bereits auf dieser Achse.
    Er macht damit also bereits Bekanntschaft.

Ab August / September 2007 könnte es aber tatsächlich - nur der Astrologie nach - einen kriegerischen Höhepunkt geben. Ich würde persönlich dann auf Angriffe auf Iran, bzw. persönlich auf die dortige regierung tippen. Denn dann läuft der Saturn (Grenzsetzer) vom Löwen in die Jungfrau & da hat wiederum Ahmadinejad exakt seinen eigenen Pluto im Horoskop stehen (Macht).

Grüsse,
    gutso

• Fuck,den Artikel hat Eldo ja schon reingestellt :baby:

Jetzt schreib ich wenigstens dazu

Find ich ziemlich heftig die Nachfrage

...innerhalb von 45 Tagen 200-300 kg auf ca 800kg pro Tag

wie lang das wohl noch so weitergeht?

• Edel Man, flx3, merci für die freundliche Begrüßung!

Israel Friedmann wäre nicht überrascht, wenn der POS in einem Monat $50 oder gar $100 überspränge:

"Author: IZZY
    Subject: In time of a SILVER shortage?????
    Number: 19156 :: Date/Time: 10-20-2006 :: 15:35
    In this moment isn\'t anny indication that we have shortage.Nobody in this moment including the Bulion Banks, knows exactly what the real situation is!!!!

When the shortage in SILVER will hit the market, in the world will develope a panic for having SILVER.

Will be no sellers in phisycal in anny price. Will be only bids but no offers, and I tell you today that the miners will not SELL!!!! WHY??? They will see their camarades going BANCKRUPT with hedging long term and short term too.

I be not suprised in one month the price will jomb over $50 and meybe over $100.

That I meen a shortage situation!!!!

THIS IS MY OPINION ONLY."
    http://os2eagle.net/SSL/forum/index.php

Schönes WE
    SilVisconti

• Hallo SilVisconti,

wenn das passieren würde, möchte ich mir nicht vorstellen, was dann hier im Board los ist. :] :]

Ich lese die Kommentare von Turner, IZZY und Sinclair schon länger,
    ich kann mich jetzt auch vertun, aber so konkrete Zeitparameter sind mir neu!?

Ich hoffe, das deren steigende Zuversicht berechtigt ist.

Uns allen wünsche ich die 50 €.

MfG

• Hi Visconti

Hoert sich ja gut an mit der Silber Shortage...mal schaun wie short die sind im... long run.
    50-100$ ist schwer vorstellbar in der kurzen Zeit. IMO.

Cheers

XEX

Gold Watch: Traders remain cautious at $600

By Jon Nones

20 Oct 2006 at 03:17 PM

Gold for December delivery was last down $5.70 at $596.80 on the New York Mercantile Exchange, retreating from an intraday high of $602.80.

Gold futures sank again today as weakness in oil prices fell, but the contract still looked to gain 1% for the week as a whole, according to CBS MarketWatch.

For gold, "plenty of resistance lies between $600-$608, the upside break-out level on the charts," said James Moore, an analyst at TheBullionDesk.com.

"We are getting closer to a reversal confirmation here, until then, the downtrend channel remains the force to reckon with," said Peter Spina, chief investment strategist at GoldSeek.com.

Looking further ahead, "we could see oil move easily back to the mid-$60s and this appears to be enough impetus to take gold definitely back above the $600 levels,” he said. "We remain confident that pullbacks in this secular bull market are a buying opportunity for both short- and long-term investors.”

This morning’s gold rally fizzled in early floor action as traders were confronted with tough technical barriers cashed in on the gains, according to Reuters.

"Crude is still up, but there's very light volume here today, so I'm not making much of it," said a floor broker. "We had some follow through overnight, so this morning they might be taking some profits, a little evening up for the weekend."

"Energies have obviously been a big help as well. They reversed almost at the same time as gold started to work its way back up," said Scott Meyers at Pioneer Futures. "To really make this thing bullish, I think another settlement above $600 will be constructive."

"It's just part of a commodities play. We're going to see higher volatility. There is going to be big up days and big down days," Meyers predicted.

Some investors bet the rally to $600 an ounce yesterday was overdone, according to Bloomberg.

“The speculative interest at $600 is rather cautious,” said Stephen Platt, a commodity analyst at Archer Financial Services Inc. “You've seen the fund business migrate to other markets and away from the metals.”

“Oil remains a factor in the gold market,” said Platt. “The OPEC reaction is a little disappointing. The market seems nonplused by the move by OPEC.”

“There's a minor amount of profit taking,” said Frank McGhee, head metals trader at Integrated Borkerage Services Inc. “You've got some investors selling after yesterday's $10 run.”

Nedbank Treasury says gold will remain well supported within current levels.

“Gold appears well supported at the base of its 2006 trading pattern presently at $570/oz, with temporary upside resistance around $600/oz and a ceiling at $615/oz,” according to a daily note.

Copper saw its December contract pull back from a high of $3.52 a pound to last trade down 5.95 cents at $3.45. December silver futures fell 18 cents to $11.98 an ounce, while January platinum lost $11.80 to $1,083 an ounce and December palladium was off $9.40 at $328 an ounce

• Hi Eldo, hi flx3,

ne’ niedliche Shortage wäre schon mal ein kleines Event und würde ein wenig Glanz in die vom langen Warten ausgemergelten Gesichter der Silberbugs bringen. Aber ich glaub’ es nicht. Die Butler-Rakete gibt’s nicht auf Ansage, auch nicht von Izzy. Und er hat sich ja auch sehr vorsichtig ausgedrückt: Er würde sich nicht wundern, wenn.....

Ich wollt’s aber trotzdem vorsichtshalber gesagt haben, was Izzi gesagt hat, damit nachher keiner sagen kann, ich hätt’ nix gesagt.

Wenn es irgendwann in den kommenden Monaten/Jahren soweit sein wird, rechne ich allerdings mit einem totalen Versagen der Charttechniker. Da sind IMO in einem seit langem manipulierten Markt die 50 Dollar (Hamilton-Spike?) innerhalb weniger Wochen drin, auch wenn’s schwer vorstellbar ist und äusserst unprofessionell klingt, solche „Märchen“ aufzutischen. In gewissen Boards würde eine solche Aussage bei den nicht investierten, bei Neunfuffzig ausgestoppten „Realisten“ (Kursziel Sieben!!) Lachsalven auslösen. David Morgan hatte es in einem älteren Artikel mal gewagt, mittelfristig die 120 Dollar anzusagen (dann Rückfall auf 20 Dollar).

Ich stelle mir das bildlich so vor: Die X-Achse des Silbercharts wurde über die Jahre des Dumpings wie ein Sprungbrett immer weiter nach unten gezogen. Der Chart ist jetzt sozusagen auf das nach unten verbogene Sprungbrett kartiert. Wird das Ende des Sprungbrett eines Tages losgelassen (z.B. wenn die Metall liefern müssen) und federt in seinen natürlich Zustand zurück, dann erst merken die Chartisten, dass der Chart immer auf die falsche Achse geplottet worden war. Die Höhendifferenz des Sprungbrett’s am Absprungende* (nachher minus vorher) wird dann dem Ergebnis der momentanen (hoffentlich richtigen) EW- oder TA-Analyse hinzuzuaddieren sein.

*@Eldo, dieser Spread wird’s belegen, WIE short die sind.....long run!!!

Dieser verstaubte Artikel Kanarowsky’s ist mir Gold.….äääähhhh Silber Wert und ich möchte ihn niemandem vorenthalten:

ONE DOZEN SILVER INVESTOR MISTAKES
    Douglas Kanarowski

My first three essays were an attempt to help the general investment community understand the evolving silver story. This essay is specifically directed at today's silver investor.
    By and large, the silver investment community is blessed with several first-class spokesmen and top-notch professional analysts. Among those more actively carrying the silver torch are: Mary Anne and Pamela Aden, Ted Butler, Doug Casey, Jim Dines, Jason Hommel, David Morgan, GOLD-EAGLE and Jim Puplava. I read virtually everything in print about silver and on occasion I think I see a few problems and note a few omissions, thus the following.

„1. USING TECHNICAL ANALYSIS …. IS WRONG! Technical analysis usually plays a major part in most of my investment decisions. I rely on TA about 98% of the time. But the important question here is, "What about the remaining 2%?" In other words, "In what circumstances should technical analysis not be trusted?" Take a moment and give it some thought. Done thinking? My answer is, "In a market where both a sustained and large price distortion has taken place." In my view, looking at a technical chart of silver's price history is akin to looking at one of those pre-Columbus flat-maps of the world. Both contain just enough sketchy information to give them the appearance of truth. In reality, both are an illusion. They are fraudulent. Leave it to Professor Edga Macation to remind us that if the basic laws of supply and demand are not controlling the market price of the product, then the data inputs used to construct a price chart are also erroneous, resulting in an erroneous chart. Duh! In other words (stated in reverse), if we really had a free market in silver, the chart would look nothing like the silver charts that "the experts" pour over today …. plotting imaginary moving averages, identifying resistance levels and drawing fictional uptrend channels to name a few. More below. „

http://www.gold-eagle.com/edit…_05/kanarowski010705.html

Gruß
    SilVisconti

• Offizieller Beitrag

....für Silber ist natürlich Fantasie.

SilVisconti,Eldo,flx3,....

Auch 50$; Selbst 25$ wären eigentlich mehr als überraschend hoch.

Die vorhergehenden Überlegungen gründen besonders darauf, daß ziemlich schnell
    die "gespannte Feder" gelöst wird und dann alle Charts usw. irrelevant werden läßt.
    Dieser Gedanke taucht wiederholt auf,sowas dürfte auch IMO mal eintreten.
    Kernfrage : Wann aber ?

Nach Jason Hommel aus 2004 sollten 2007 585$ beim Silber erreicht werden.
    Nur um mal eine Extremprognose zu erwähnen.
    Und wie weit Wunsch und Wirklichkeit auseinander klaffen. ;)

Sinclair hält Tagesschwankungen von zig $/OZ für denkbar.
    Aber erst in Stufe 3, dh. bei der Milchmädchenhausse, von der wir weit entfernt sind.

Mit hinreichendem Basisinvestment kann man alles auf sich zukommen lassen.

Grüsse
    Edel Man

• Hoere mir gerade wie jeden Sonntag Harald Seigel an:

http://www.hesradio.com/radioshows.html

Er sagt, das Goldman Sachs im August,nachdem ihr Chairman und jetziger US Treasury Chairman Henry Paulson X( ueber 6 billion USD Gas mit futures gedroschen haben. Danach ging es auf die anderen Rohstoffe und die EM die durch Paulson wie ein ""Wunder"" (Deriviate von GS) gefallen sind..
    Das stinkt zum Himmel,eine Manipulation zu Gunsten der Republikaner.
    Die meisten Amerikaner haben keine Rentenversicherung, 3800 Cash in der Bank, 90.000 USD Hausdarlehen, 2200 USD Creditkarten Schulden.
    Der Housing Market ist in deep trouble, um den zu retten muss der Fed die Zinsen sinken.
    Das gab es noch nie, als Opec eine million barrel oil weniger produziert fiel der Oilpreis, normal ist das er um 3-4 Dollar in der Vergangenheit anstieg bei geringer Produktion.
    Er meint das Gold erst die 640 durchbrechen muss um auf neue Hoehen schnell zu steigen, bei Silber sagt er 13.50 USD.
    China verbraucht sein eigenes Silber und bleibt Importer, die verbrauchen ca. 3000 tonnen Silber pro Jahr, Bedarf steigend.
    Weltweit wird 20.000 tonnen produziert, 1.5 billionen Unzen sind auf der Erdoberflaeche. Verbrauch pro jahr 600 millionen Unzen falls ich das richtig verstanden habe.
    Ich rechne mit einen PoS von 16 USD bis Weihnachten 2006.

Wusstet ihr schon das von 10 tausend Karat Diamanten nur ein Karat ein farbiger Diamant ist.

Vor 30 Jahren kostete ein Karat roter Diamant 30.000 USD, heute
    2-3 millionen USD. 8o

Ebenso Blau und Gelb, die stiegen von 10.000 USD auf 300-400.000 USD pro Karat.

Bei rosa von 20.000 auf eine halbe million USD im selben Zeitraum.

Gruss

Eldo

• "Wusstet ihr schon das von 10 tausend Karat Diamanten nur ein Karat ein farbiger Diamant ist.

Vor 30 Jahren kostete ein Karat roter Diamant 30.000 USD, heute
    2-3 millionen USD.

Ebenso Blau und Gelb, die stiegen von 10.000 USD auf 300-400.000 USD pro Karat.

Bei rosa von 20.000 auf eine halbe million USD im selben Zeitraum"

Das stimmt alles.

Man muss nur wissen, dass es dabei um "fancy" Farben geht.

D. h. alles was "Cognac"-farben ist faellt raus. Und das sind

60-80% aller Dia.

Dann gibt es relativ viele gruene. Die sind zwar teurer als "weisse"

aber noch im Rahmen.

Und dann muss die Farbe bei den roten und kanarien k r a e f t i g

sein. Also ein rot "angehauchter" zaehlt nicht als rot.

Gruss

Gogh

• Gogh, du hattest mal ein schoenes Bild von den bunten.
    Es gibt ja einen thread der ein wenig verstaubt ist.

http://goldseitenforum.de/thre…?postid=116456#post116456

Kann mir vorstellen sie sind leicht zu kaufen aber schwer zum richtigen Preis wieder zu verkaufen.
    Ich kenne mich nicht aus welchen Wert die eigentlich haben und die Gefahr zu teuer zu kaufen ist mir zu gross.
    Ich hatte mal einen Karat, der ging verloren so klein war der. :D

Bei einer Unze Gold hat man es leichter als mit einem Karat.
    Ich bleibe lieber bei Gold und Silber,dieser Bereich Diamanten ist mir zu kompliziert.
    Jedoch im Depot sind Diamanten Aktien wie ABZ.TO TAH.TO SWY.TO.
    Das reicht mir fuer den Anfang.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Eldo 8)

Schriftgröße:  A A A A A