Silberbarren!

• Hallo!

Verzeihen Sie bitte meinen schlechten deutschen Fähigkeiten (mir benutze einen on-line-Übersetzer, um zu unterstützen).

Ich möchte die Silberbarren kaufen, die durch Heraeus, Degussa, Ögussa und PAMP gebildet werden. Die Silberbarren, die von diesen Firmen gebildet werden, sind unmöglich, in Amerika zu finden.

Empfehlen Sie bitte Plätze, um diese Stäbe in Deutschland, in Österreich oder in der Schweiz zu kaufen, die mit der Post schicken.

Danke!!

Auch wenn jedermann versucht, Silber oder Gold von Amerika zu erhalten, informieren Sie mich bitte, und ich versuche zu helfen!

• Hello,
    I'm afraid I can't give you a good answer, but I guess you can ask your questions in English. Most of the guys here will understand and for those who don't, I could translate it as well as many others, if you are game.
    If you did that, we'd understand your questions better (online translations suck ;)).
    I would visit http://www.proaurum.de to buy silver. Maybe you could check if they are game sending it to North America.

• hi - I am searching the opposite way: Johnson Matthey bars are rare here, so we could make an exchange.

Big problem: tax ist 19% here, and thats too much for just completing the collection.

But: If somebody is travelling to Germany, I would like to swap Degussa, Argor, Umicore, Schoene Amsterdam .. into equal weight JM, if its no problem to carry these back to the states.

• Offizieller Beitrag

hi mjk,

one problem is that US carriers like fedex have stopped transporting precious metals, reason unknown. Some years ago this was still possible and relatively cheap and reliable.

One way is to travel and to carry unaccompanied luggage. But remember that VAT (in some countries like germany quite high) is levied on silver in Europe.

Exporting from Europe you can get the VAT refunded, if you have all the paperwork ready. Often at the airport, but then allow some extra time during main business hours.

One question I put forward to you: I read recently that export of silver from Mexico is not allowed. True? How come? Can't believe it !

LuckyFriday

"Das einzige Geld, auf das ich mich verlassen kann, ist das Gold, das ich besitze" J.Sinclair
    "Omikron ist die Impfung, die herzustellen man verpasst hat" Lungenfacharzt in Uganda
    "The whole game is rigged" Gerald Celente

• Haha, I like the idea of an American wanting to buy silver in Europe! ;) This reminds me to the discussions we already had about some of our members (including me!) wanting to buy silver in the United States. Silver Eagles for spot + 1,55 $ INCLUDING postage and packaging... ...nah, I don't think you'll really succeed in finding a cheaper supplier in Europe.

But maybe I'm wrong and your motivation to buy silver in Europe isn't limited to investment purpose. In this case, if you just LIKE these silver bars and want to own some of them I'd agree to Arthur: http://www.proaurum.de might be a good chance if they are willing to ship their stuff abroad.
    You also might want to check out http://www.argentarius.de --> this is a very small but reliable sole trader business. If the big suppliers all refused, argentarius might be the one to talk to. The silver bars you mentioned are usually not in his assortment - nevertheless, I think he would be a man with the right connections to find a solution for you.

• Zitat

Original von Arthur
    Hello,
    I'm afraid I can't give you a good answer, but I guess you can ask your questions in English. Most of the guys here will understand and for those who don't, I could translate it as well as many others, if you are game.
    If you did that, we'd understand your questions better (online translations suck ;)).
    I would visit http://www.proaurum.de to buy silver. Maybe you could check if they are game sending it to North America.

Hi!

Thanks for the invitation to use English. :]

I'll check proaurum.de out!

• Zitat

Original von juergenlangen
    hi - I am searching the opposite way: Johnson Matthey bars are rare here, so we could make an exchange.

Big problem: tax ist 19% here, and thats too much for just completing the collection.

But: If somebody is travelling to Germany, I would like to swap Degussa, Argor, Umicore, Schoene Amsterdam .. into equal weight JM, if its no problem to carry these back to the states.

JM bars are rare here, too, but not as rare as in Europe! 1, 5, 10, even 100 ounce JM bars are available. I even see 1 & 5 g bars, too.

Let me know how many you want, and I can check into prices for you.

Schriftgröße:  A A A A A