Nevada Pacific Gold Ltd. WKN 929 971 ISIN CA6413981029 NPG

• Hallo Gold- und Silberfreunde

Wollte mit Euch Nevada Pac analysieren.

- haben hervorragendes Management und hohe Reserven.

Was sagt Ihr ?

NPG.V NVPGF.PK (NEVADA PAC GOLD) (I own shares)
    http://www.nevadapacificgold.com/
    dhottman@nevadapacificgold.com (604) 646-0188 David Hottman
    43.9 mil shares fully diluted (April 2004)
    + 9.3 mil shares fully diluted in the June 25th private placement
    53.2 mil shares fully diluted (June 25, 2004)
    @ $1.01/share Cdn x .76 US/Cdn = $.77 US
    $41 mil MC
    $2.8 million cash (April 2004)
    Amador Canyon Silver Project: 50-250 mil tonnes
    silver grades average 4 oz. sil/ ton in the deposit
    = 200 to 1000 mil oz. silver????? --very speculative at this point. Drilling needs to be done.
    $41 mil MC / 200 mil oz. = $.20/oz.
    $41 mil MC / 1000 mil oz. = $.04/oz.

Additional comments: On June 22, I wrote an article about Nevada Pacific Gold.

Nevada Pacific Gold Ltd.: High Grade Gold Intersected in Core Drill Hole at Limousine Butte - CCNMatthews July 7

Excerpt: Core drill hole RRC04-07, includ[ed] a 90 foot intersection averaging 0.176 ounce per ton gold.

That's nearly 1/5th of an ounce of gold! At $406/oz., 0.176 ounce per ton is $71/ton, over 90 feet! If that was silver at $6.50/oz., that's like 11 ounces of silver per ton, which would be huge, somewhat like what IMA Exploration found in Argentina! Of course, gold is not as good as silver in my book, but still, that's a substantial find.

The 200 to 1000 mil oz. of silver exploration potential estimate for the Amador Canyon project is based on the size of the area, which may provide between 50 and 250 million tonnes of ore, times a low grade of 4-6 ounce per ton. 50 mil tonnes x 4 oz/tonne = 200 mil oz., the low end of the target range. 250 million tonnes x 4 oz/tonne = 1000 mil oz., the high end of the range. That target range is the expectation that the geologists are hoping the drilling will prove up. It will likely take several rounds of drilling and analysis of drill results to get a proper resource calculation, and plenty of time.

NPG.V has 10 gold projects, and one silver-but it may be big. The Chairman, David Hottman, says that 90% of the value of the company is in gold, NOT silver, and yet, I'm buying this company for the silver project of Amador Canyon only, and as if the gold componant was worth nothing. (The gold projects are a free bonus, in my book, and help to alleviate the risk of this explorer.)

Explorer in Nevada. They do not really know how much silver they might they have in the Amador Canyon project. They just did a $2.5 million private placement, and another $10 million private placement in late November. On the website, for David Hottman's bio, it says he was a founding member of Eldorado gold. "During his tenure, Eldorado's market capitalization grew from Cdn $7 million in 1992 to a peak of Cdn $781 million in 1996." Please note, exploration is risky, and costly.

Now that they are well-capitalized with over $10 million dollars, this company will likely do very well as they drill and prove up the deposits across all their properties.

I own shares of NPG.V

• Nevada Pacific Gold

Jason Hommel

In the first few weeks of writing my report on silver stocks, a number of readers brought many new silver companies to my attention. Nevada Pacific Gold (NPG) was one of them that stood out of the crowd, and was brought to my attention by one reader. NPG has one very large silver exploration project, Amador Canyon, and numerous gold projects.

As of June 2004, NPG has 47.4 million shares, fully diluted. There are 3.5 million warrants about to expire on July 15th at $1.35 Cdn, which may not be exercised unless the share price rises significantly. (Hint: don't bid the share price up to over $1.35 Cdn, or about $.98 U.S.!) There are 39.3 million shares outstanding, but I always count the shares as fully diluted when I'm so optimistic about a company. With a price of $.98/share Canadian, and counting by the fully diluted shares, even the warrants about to expire, this gives a market cap of about $34 million, U.S. Trading symbols to get a quote at Yahoo! finance: NPG.V (Canadian venture exchange) NVPGF.PK (U.S. pink sheets listing).

I own stock in about 15 silver companies. I've acquired most of my silver stocks in private placements. I almost participated in NPG's last private placement, but, instead, acquired all my shares in the open market. Of all my positions in silver stocks, my position in NPG is my largest that has not been in a private placement. For more about private placements, see my website, goldismoney.com

David Hottman, Chairman of NPG, said two things that really caught my attention. First, the exploration potential of Amador Canyon was huge. It may contain from 200 million ounces of silver up to a billion ounces of silver. It was estimated that Amador Canyon may contain from 50 to 250 million tonnes of material with a grade from surface samples averaging 4 ounces of silver per ton (up to 75 oz./ton!). Unfortunately, the overall size of thetonnage is not contained at the company website, perhaps due toregulatory demands (not 43-101 compliant). This is a relatively low-grade silver exploration deposit, but potentially very large. Although it had notbeen drilled, drilling is taking place now, with a 10,000 foot drill program. NPG announced on April 19th, 2004, that they started drilling AmadorCanyon, so results may be in soon.

At one time, this silver project was owned by Sunshine Mining, one of the three very large silver companies in Cour d'Alene. The other two companies are Hecla and Cour d'Alene. This goes to show that a major silver miner was interested in the Amador Canyon silver project.

Second, David Hottman said that the value of the company lies mostly in the many gold properties in Nevada. He told me that perhaps 90% of the value of the company was in the 10 gold projects, and only about 10% of the value of the company is in their large silver project.

Now, I'm a silver bug, and believe silver is far undervalued as compared to gold. I want silver investments, and leverage to silver, I don't want gold investments. Since silver is so cheap, this creates a situation where actually mining silver is generally not profitable. And so, in this environment, silver properties, if you can find them, are cheap, and undervalued--and perhaps undervalued even by David's own assessment that this project might represent about 10% of the value of the company.

I don't normally include companies on my silver stock list if they have such a small portion of the value of their company in silver. Nevertheless, I have invested in NPG, and I put it on my list, because the exploration potential for Amador Canyon seems so large to me, in terms of the potential cost for investors in NPG to acquire those resources in the ground by buying shares of NPG.

Doing the math, it works out like this: If you divide the market cap of $34 million dollars for NPG, by the potential silver resources of 200 to 1000 million ounces, you might pay from $.034 to $.17 per ounce of silver in the ground when buying NPG stock. And this does not even include all the gold properties!

Admittedly, NPG does not have "silver resources" as defined by Canadian guidelines, 43-101. To qualify for that, multiple rounds of drilling need to be evaluated and calculated by a qualified geologist. At the present time, NPG is still awaiting the results from the first round of drilling at Amador Canyon, so although drill results are expected soon, a 43-101 qualified resource calculation is not yet in the works.

I know there are increased risks since there are no measured and defined resources. But this is why I like Nevada Pacific Gold. They also have all those gold properties, which I look at as a measure of safety and increased diversification.

Since I invested in NPG about 35 weeks ago, they have done one very large private placement for about $7.8 million Cdn in January, 2004. They used most of this money to acquire a gold-producing property, the Magistral mine in Mexico, which will give the company a positive cash flow. The price for the Magistral was $8 million, U.S., so there remain a few more payments to complete the purchase.

NPG is increasing production at the Magistral gold mine to where it can produce 40,000 ounces of gold per year at a cash cost of US$250/oz. It has an 8-year mine life. At $400/oz., and cash cost of $250/oz., 40,000 oz. works out to $6 million, U.S. per year.

Although this is an outstanding return in its own right, the purpose of this cash flow is to take the profits and use them to further develop their many big gold properties in Nevada.

Nevada is the location of huge gold deposits, and many major mining companies have their projects there, such as Placer Dome, Newmont, and Barrick. The state of Nevada produces about 8 million ounces of gold per year, which is exceeded only by South Africa and Australia. The Carlin Trend in Nevada is said to be the second largest and richest gold mining area after Witswatersrand in South Africa, and has produced 50 million ounces of gold up to today, and is said to still contain 100 million ounces of gold. Furthermore, politically, Nevada is very friendly to mining, and is probably one of the safest locations on earth to mine gold.

The Magistral gold mine in Mexico is an outstanding return on shareholder's investment in the recent private placement. Can such returns really be true? I believe they are, because there have recently been many other acquisitions in Mexico by other mining companies such as PAAS, SSRI, and other juniors that also work out to exceptionally low P/E ratios such as from 1 to 3. See also Genco, Endeavour Gold, and Avino.

Not everybody can be a mining expert and travel to Mexico to scout around for under developed mining projects. I'm not. But I can spend the time on my computer, and invest in the companies run by such professionals, and take advantage of the opportunities they bring to the investing public.

Just this evening, while writing up this report, I noticed that NPG optioned another gold/silver property in Mexico that, typically, "has seen no exploration using modern methods."

David Hottman, Chairman of Nevada Pacific Gold, is a mining professional that I trust, because he's already been involved with success. David Hottman was a founding member of Eldorado gold. "During his tenure, Eldorado's market capitalization grew from Cdn $7 million in 1992 to a peak of Cdn $781 million in 1996." Eldorado is now a strong mining company that trades on the AMEX under the symbol EGO, with a market cap of $650 million, with a recent high of $992 million at the end of 2003.

In addition, Richard Barclay, CEO, has a similar track record of success in the mining industry, as founding President and CEO of Eldorado Gold Corporation.

Nevada Pacific Gold has come a long way in the last 35 weeks. To recap, they raised $7.8 million Cdn, acquired a producing gold mine with significant cash flow, and are now drilling Amador Canyon.

Whether the share price will go up or down in response to the drilling results at Amador canyon, I expect that Nevada Pacific Gold will ultimately continue to grow and be a success.

Finally, this brings me to one of my most important considerations. What is management's view on silver? On June 1, NPG announced in a press release, "Silver will now be stockpiled for the foreseeable future." This is outstanding! I asked David about this, and it's only a small amount of silver, perhaps 50,000 ounces. However, this shows that management understands the silver story very, very well. Actions speak volumes, and this means the company will not hedge. It also shows that NPG believes that silver functions as money, as a store of value, better than paper cash!

In conclusion, please be cautious about excessively bidding up the price of a stock after you read an article on the internet. I own shares of NPG, and NPG has not paid me to write this article. Therefore, one of the ways I will be compensated is by a rising share price, and my shares are all free trading with no hold period. Always view the company website, and call the company first, to confirm any information you read, and to get the latest information.

http://www.nevadapacificgold.com
    (604) 646-0188 David Hottman
    dhottman@nevadapacificgold.com

• Hallo newtechxl,

ich verfolge Nevada Pacific schon seit einiger Zeit.

Die interessanten Entwicklungen in letzter Zeit:

• In Mexiko haben sie eine Goldmine gekauft und brachten diese in kürzester Zeit auf Vordermann (mit deutlicher Steigerung der Goldproduktion). Dies wird zu einem verbesserten Cash Flow und zu einer Finanzierung der restlichen Bohr-/Förderaktivitäten führen.
    • In Amador Canyon wurden erste Bohrungen durchgeführt. Sollte sich hier die bisherigen Vermutungen bestätigen, gibt es hier alleine einen gigantischen Kursschub.
    • Ferner wurden aus verschiedenen Bohrungen in Goldfeldern sehr positive Ergebnisse vermeldet.

Insgesamt erscheint mir Nevada Pacific Gold ein sehr interessanter, potenzialreicher Wert zu sein. Sollten sich die ausstehenden Bohrergebnisse weiter bestätigen, hat dieser Wert noch deutliche Steigerungen vor sich.

Grüße

Silbertaler

• Nevada Pacific Gold Ltd. (TSX V - "NPG") is pleased to announce that it has raised gross proceeds of Cdn $3,757,586 with the closing of its non brokered private placement. A total of 3,873,800 units ("Units") were sold at $0.97 per Unit, each Unit consisting of one common share ("Common Share") of the Company and one half of a share purchase warrant ("Warrant"). Each whole Warrant entitles the holder to acquire one Common Share at a price of $1.20 per share for a period of one year. The Common Shares and Warrants are subject to a four month hold period expiring on December 17th, 2004. A finder's fee of 6% will be paid in cash on a portion of the private placement.

The net proceeds of the placement will be used to: (1) settle existing obligations of the Company; (2) fund activities to increase the reserve and resource base at the Magistral Gold Mine in Sinaloa State, Mexico; (3) to advance exploration on the Company's gold and silver exploration projects in Nevada; and (4) for general working capital purposes.

Nevada Pacific Gold Ltd. was founded in March 1997. The Company owns and operates the Magistral Gold Mine in Mexico. In the State of Nevada NPG's exploration property portfolio covers approximately 60 square miles of mineral rights including portions of two significant gold producing belts. The Company's BMX project is optioned to Placer Dome. A description of these projects, including maps and photographs can be viewed on the Company's website at: http://www.nevadapacificgold.com

ON BEHALF OF NEVADA PACIFIC GOLD LTD.

"David Hottman"

David Hottman
    Chairman

Meldung vom 18.8. auf der Homepage von Nevada Pacific Gold

• Nevada Pacific Gold Ltd. (TSX Venture Exchange -- Symbol NPG) wishes to announce the operating results for three months ended June 30th, 2004 and the Company's fiscal fourth quarter.

The Company initiated a revitalization program at the mine during the third quarter at an estimated cost of some $2.0 million. The program is intended to increase long term operating efficiencies; lower operating costs and to increase annual gold and silver production. During the revitalization period the mine will have reduced gold production with all operating costs capitalized and offset by precious metal sales. Since acquiring the Magistral Mine, Nevada Pacific has produced as of June 30th 7,177 ounces of gold, which has been sold at an average price of US$397. Silver is currently being stockpiled and at June 30th stood at 3,280 ounces.

The revitalization program continued during the fiscal fourth quarter as 545,000 tonnes of the 1.1 million tones of ore placed on the leach pad was restacked with additional lime to improve pH control and to minimize size segregation within the heap. Immediate improvements in pH control were realized and the elimination of ore segregation led to improved percolation through the heap, allowing for enhanced recovery of the gold and silver inventory that had previously been inaccessible. The crushing circuit was reinstalled and is now fully operational having been offsite for retooling and machining. An expansion was completed in the gold recovery plant that included the installation of three additional carbon columns, larger pumps and a new boiler. This has increased plant capacity from 175 cubic meters to 275 cubic meters per hour of solution throughput improving gold and silver recovery.

A purchase agreement was executed with a U.S. based mining company for additions to the mine fleet. A separate agreement was completed for the purchase of a larger screen plant for the crushing circuit. The larger screen in conjunction with conveyor modifications to place the cone crusher in a closed circuit configuration will reduce crush size to 80% passing ½" and provide a corresponding increase in gold recoveries. Delivery of this equipment to the mine site is scheduled for the Company's fiscal 1st quarter, 2005. The additions to the mine fleet and crushing plant will enable the operation to ramp up to an estimated annual mining rate of 7.0 million tonnes and crushing throughput of 960,000 tonnes per annum.

During the fourth quarter the Magistral Gold Mine produced 4,150 ounces of gold and 4,543 ounces of silver. A total of 158,508 tonnes of ore and 1,093,847 tonnes of waste were mined with a waste to ore strip ratio of 6.9:1. The average grade of the mined ore was 1.16 grams gold per tonne for a total of 5,893 ounces of gold. The recoverable gold inventory remaining on the heap at June 30th, 2004 was estimated to be 9,000 ounces. The San Rafael and Samaniego geological resource models are being updated with the addition of new core drilling as well as blasthole drilling results. Once completed the mine reserves that are currently based on a $300 gold price will be estimated on a range of gold prices.

The La Prieta high-grade deposit that continues at depth below the current Samaniego open pit remains open in three directions. It is a high priority area for near-term exploration and development. Exploration also continues within the current mine-site claim block where work to date has consisted largely of compiling existing property data complemented by additional surface mapping and sampling. Exploration has been successful in extending presently defined resources, outlining new resources in the vicinity of known mineralized showings and identifying new areas of mineralization that warrant further work. In the current exploration program, the Company has recently completed more than 800m of trenching in four separate areas. Sampling and geological mapping of these mineralized areas and trenches is now underway. Core drilling and reverse circulation drilling to follow up on the identified surface mineralization is planned.

The Company acquired the Magistral Mine pursuant to a Purchase Agreement dated February 2, 2004. Under the Purchase Agreement, the Company paid the sum of US$4 million in cash and issued 2.0 million common shares of the Company on the closing date and was to pay a further US$3 million in cash six months from closing. As a result of amendments to the payment terms of the Purchase Agreement, the Company has paid US$1.05 million of the US$3 million in cash. Subject to receipt of TSX Venture Exchange approval by September 15 (or such later date that is acceptable to Queenstake Resources Ltd.) the remaining US$1,950,000 will be paid through the issuance of 669,485 common shares of the Company and payment of US$1,450,000 in cash on or before November 1, 2004.

Nevada Pacific Gold Ltd. was founded in March 1997. The Company owns and operates the Magistral Gold Mine in Mexico. In the State of Nevada NPG's exploration property portfolio covers approximately 60 square miles of mineral rights including portions of two significant gold producing belts. The Company's BMX project is optioned to Placer Dome. A description of these projects, including maps and photographs can be viewed on the Company's website at: http://www.nevadapacificgold.com

This news release contains forward-looking statements that are subject to various risks and uncertainties. The Company's actual results could differ materially from those anticipated in such forward-looking statements as a result of numerous factors that may be beyond the Company's control. Forward-looking statements are based on the expectations and opinions of the Company's management on the date the statements are made.

Ross Zawada, P. Geol., is a Qualified Person as defined by National Instrument 43-101 and is responsible for exploration program design and quality control undertaken by the Company at their Mexican Operations.

"Richard J. Barclay"

CEO and Director

Quelle: Homepage Nevada Pacific Gold, 1. Sept. 2004

• Hallo,
    kann mir einer was zur Tiefe des marktes sagen der den Wert schon seit laengerem verfolgt? sind groessere einzelpositionen immer ausschlaggebend oder mehrere kleine? wie hoch war handelsvolumen vor dem jetzigen starken Anstieg im Vergleich zu den ersten 3ecken... naja, ich schau mal selber, aber vielleicht verfolgt jemand schon laenger?>

der kurs bewegt sich erneut in einem Dreieck mit relativ hohem Volumen zu den davorigen. erneut die gleichen wellenbewegungen beim Volumen, an der spitze jetzt eine dicke dicke explosion.

es geht mir jetzt um den einstiegzeitpunkt, denn es ist nicht ganz klar, ob der Breakout schon stattgefunden hat und jetzt der Thrust kommt (oder jetzt breakout und noch kurz runter)... aber wie dem auch sei, wenn gold jetzt steigt dann auch NPG.

wegen der Ueberreaktion zu beginn des roten 3ecks ergibt sich jetzt ein widerstand. doch das grosse volumen zuletzt muesste es locker schaffen... wenn volumen allgemein gering, dann is das hier ein explosives fass - fundamental hofentlich mit Boden (=Unterstuetzung bei 0,85).

gefaellt mir ausgesprochen gut, doch noch 50% absturzgefahr wenn 3eck jetzt nach unten thrustet.

• Bognair,

ich kennen zwar auch die Gründe für die aktuelle Entwicklung nicht, könnte mir aber folgendes vorstellen:

• Die bisherigen Aktivitäten haben den Schwerpunkt Gold. Von daher ist die sehr hohe Korrelation mit Gold zu erklären. Sie haben derzeit auch nur 1 aktive Mine, deren Produktion gerade hochgefahren wurde und quasi als Cash Cow für die weiteren Aktivitäten dienen soll.
    • Zuätzlich haben sie ein Silberprojekt - den Amador Canyon - der aber, wenn die Vermutungen stimmen (nichts genaues weiß man bisher nicht, da die Bohrergebnisse noch ausstehen), ein sehr hohes Potenzial verspricht. Die Bohrungen laufen seit einigen Monaten. Eigentlich haben damals angekündigt, dass die Ergebnisse in ca. 1-2 Monaten (ca. Ende Juli ??) vorliegen sollen. Vielleicht ist dies der Grund für die aktuelle Entwicklung ?

Ich bin optimistisch für diese Aktie gestimmt. Sie verspricht ein hohes Potenzial, hat mehrere interessante Projekte und ein erfahrenes Management, birgt jedoch als überwiegener Explorer aber auch Risiken.

• Nevada Pacific Gold Ltd. (TSX Venture Exchange -- Symbol NPG) ("the Company") is pleased to announce the signing of binding letter agreements with Placer Dome U.S. Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Placer Dome Inc. ("Placer Dome") (NYSE, TSX, ASX; PDG) whereunder Placer Dome U.S. Inc. will fund a US$5 million exploration program on the Company's Keystone project and a US$4 million exploration program on the Company's Limousine Butte project in Nevada. In addition to the two joint ventures, Placer Dome will invest US$1 million in the Company through the purchase of common shares.

Placer Dome U.S. Inc. has the right to earn a 60% interest in the Company's Keystone Gold Project by spending US$5 million on exploration over a five-year period, including US$350,000 in year one. Placer Dome U.S. Inc. can earn an additional 15% interest (75% total) by completing a full feasibility study. Nevada Pacific will retain 100% of the base metal and silver rights subject and subordinate to Placer Dome's rights to develop the gold resources at Keystone.

The Keystone Gold Project is 100% owned by the Company and comprises 338 claims, some 6,760 acres. This project lies just 12 miles south and along strike of the northwest-trending corridor of gold deposits at the Cortez Joint Venture. The property includes base and precious metal mineralization that occurs along the edge of the Keystone window in both upper and lower plate rock, near the northern contact of a 33.4 Ma granodiorite stock. Historic drilling shows indications of Carlin-style gold mineralization with assays up to 4.3 g/t gold in lower-plate jasperoids. Geophysical surveys have recently been completed outlining a number of drill targets.

Geoff Handley, Placer Dome's Executive Vice-President of Strategic Development said; "Placer Dome applies a disciplined and successful approach in identifying, evaluating, acquiring and advancing projects in the world's premier mining belts. Recent efforts have focused particularly on the gold-rich districts of Nevada, where Placer Dome owns 60% and is operator of the Cortez Joint Venture. Placer Dome understands the district geology and the associated metal systems, and the Keystone property in particular fits our strategy to control prospective ground in the district."

Placer Dome U.S. Inc. has also signed an option agreement to earn a 60% interest in the Limousine Butte Project by spending US$4 million on exploration over a five-year period, including US$250,000 in year one. Placer Dome U.S. Inc. can earn an additional 15% interest (75% total) by completing a full feasibility study.

The Limousine Butte property is owned 100% by the Company and comprises 423 claims, some 8,460 acres. It is located in White Pine County, Nevada, approximately 20 miles due east of Placer Dome's Bald Mountain mine. The property consists of mineral rights covering approximately 13 square miles situated along the projected untested extension of the Carlin Trend. The property covers a very large hydrothermal gold system that exhibits alteration features indicative of sediment/structure hosted gold deposits found on the Carlin Trend and elsewhere in Nevada. Recent drill results included a 90-foot intersection grading 0.176 ounces of gold per ton.

Placer Dome will also invest CDN$1,300,600 (US$1,000,000) in Nevada Pacific Gold through a non-brokered private placement of 1,340,825 common shares at CDN$0.97 per share. The private placement will close immediately upon receipt of TSX Venture Exchange approval. The shares will be subject to a 4-month hold. The net proceeds of the placement will be used to (1) advance exploration on the Company's other gold and silver properties in Nevada; (2) increase the reserve base and resource base through exploration at the Magistral gold mine in Mexico; and (3) for general working capital purposes.

Nevada Pacific Gold now has three projects joint ventured with Placer Dome U.S. Inc., including the BMX Project, which lies within the Battle Mountain Copper/Gold district in northeastern Nevada.

David Hottman, Chairman of Nevada Pacific Gold, said: "First of all, we would like to take this opportunity to welcome Placer Dome as a new and significant shareholder in the Company. Secondly, we believe that Placer Dome - with its history of discovering and developing world class gold deposits in Nevada as well as many diverse and challenging regions around the globe combined with its technical expertise and financial resources - is the ideal partner, through its subsidiary Placer Dome U.S. Inc., to join forces with Nevada Pacific to develop the Keystone, Limousine Butte and BMX Properties. This expanded business relationship will enable our technical team to focus on developing other prospective gold properties in our extensive exploration portfolio and evaluate other promising properties in Nevada."

Nevada Pacific Gold Ltd. owns and operates the Magistral Gold Mine in Mexico and an exploration property portfolio covering approximately 60 square miles of mineral rights including portions of two significant gold producing belts in the State of Nevada. A description of these projects, including maps and photographs can be viewed on the Company's website at: http://www.nevadapacificgold.com

"Richard J. Barclay"

Richard J. Barclay
    CEO and Director

Meldung vom 8.9. auf der Homepage von Nevada Pacific Gold

Bognair,

vielleicht erklärt dies das hohe Handelsvolumen ?

Gruß

Silbertaler

• Hommels Kommentar:

I called David Hottman regarding these developments. David Hottman of NPG.V feels this agreement with Placer Dome is "tremendous" or hugely exciting, and greatly increases the odds that "they will find something", and it frees up NPG.V's capital to explore other properties. Placer Dome also purchased 1.3 million shares of stock from the company directly, which puts cash into the company, which helps out. Furthermore, NPG.V has 12-15 other projects, and as David Hottman says, "you can't explore them all". All around, David is very excited by this development.

In general, I will agree this is a positive development. I understand that these kinds of options agreements are what many juniors hope for--a deal with a major, and that selling a percentage of a property for work commitments down the road, denominated in dollars, is "business as usual". However, hedging was also "business as usual," and that is ending... I understand that NPG.V probably feels this will help them move forward to production, and therefore get profits from gold mining, and thereby upside exposure to rising gold prices.

But there is a possible downside. The Placer Dome agreement trades gold properties for dollars, over 5 years, which is like hedging. It is unlike hedging in that NPG.V is making no commitments to deliver refined gold; instead, NPG is giving a percentage ownership of the gold properties in return for promises that come from Placer Dome--to deliver exploration as denominated in dollars. But the form of those promises to NPG.V are dollars--over 5 years when who knows how much inflation may take place. Plainly, I hate dollars as compared to gold, which is why I'm invested in this sector in the first place.

If the dollar goes belly up in the next five years, then, NPG.Vwill be giving away a portion of ownership to their properties for next to nothing near the end of the deal (at which time, their remaining portion, developed at Placer's expense, would likely be extremely profitable.) Would a die-hard gold investor make that deal? A gold investor wants to acquire gold properties, not sell them. Therefore, this deal seems somewhat backwards to me. Does it "work best" if gold prices remain flat? Besides, higher share prices can also be had simply by holding on, or waiting for investor demand to develop, at which time an equity offering for financing might make more sense.

Note, Placer Dome is a hedger, that may go belly up if the gold price moves up too much, just like the Sons of Gwalia just did. For all we know, maybe Placer Dome got into this deal to save their own skin! Placer Dome may be feeling pressure to deliver gold that they don't have or can't produce fast enough! So, perhaps this is why NPG.V may have gotten what they feel is such a good deal! And thus, perhaps this really is a TREMENDOUS deal for NPG.V! As much as I like NPG.V, and the management, and the properties, and the silver exploration project, I have concerns. It may well be a super deal for NPG.V today; tough to negotiate, a tremendous success, a "way to build growth", a way to tap into Placer Dome's mining expertise in the area, and so on, but let me be honest. I bought NPG.V to find a safe place for my dollars, and to protect my capital from dollar destruction. Now, undoubtedly, NPG.V stock will continue to do that. And I think the gold bull market will really accelerate in the next five years, but these dollar-deal agreements don't seem to take that into account. Is this such a good deal for NPG.V at $600/oz., or $1000/oz. or $2000/oz. for gold, and those prices are just for starters. What happens at $5000/oz., or $10,000 oz.? At that point, NPG.V will probably be rolling in the dough at those prices, and these will probably be considered "little" deals in retrospect. Nevertheless, the priniciple, I think is important.

(NPG.V retains the base metal and silver as exposure to rising prices.)

Now, if on the other hand, NPG.V sold their gold properties for exploration work worth, say, instead of the $5 million over five years, but for the silver bullion equivilent, of, say, exploraiton work as demoninated by 800,000 ounces worth of silver over five years, I'd be extremely happy, with zero complaints! It seems to me that this contract also could have been denominated in terms of gold or silver, instead of dollars, and this is what I'd like to see, and expect the exploration industry to do going forward. The exploration industry should be the recipients of gold and silver, and should always benefit if gold and silver prices rise, and they should structure deals to make sure that is the case. That's why we investors own their stocks, for the benefit of rising gold and silver prices.

All that being said, however, I bought NPG.V primarily for the one silver project, so, for me, this is more of a philosophical point than anything else. NPG.V did not "destroy shareholder value" with these deals, they probably increased it significantly.

I also have a problem, in general, with joint partnerships, as it's difficult to quantify possible ownership and benefits. I feel that if the majors wanted my gold property, then let them buy it, 100%, with gold. And if they can't afford that, then perhaps they should do a share offering with their overvalued shares and buy the gold needed for the purchase. And if shareholders can't afford the developent, then perhaps development should be put on hold until later.

Final point. The big reason to be invested in the juniors right now is that the majors have cut back on exploration since 1997, and they are running out of resources, and need to replace them just to stay even. They must buy into the junior soon, just to survive. Therefore, it is the juniors that are holding all the cards right now, and that's why we who have invested in the juniors will be making the big bucks. This deal is an example of that. That's how I see it.

I would like to receive comments from my readers on this development and their opinions on it. Send to: jasonhommel@yahoo.com You can also copy your comments to David Hottman of NPG.V at dhottman@nevadapacificgold.com To send an email to both of us at once, click here

• Nevada Pacific Gold Ltd. (TSX Venture Exchange -- Symbol NPG) is pleased to announce initial results from the Company's ongoing exploration and development program at the Magistral Gold Mine in Mexico. To date, compilation of historic property data together with surface mapping and sampling has successfully demonstrated the potential to increase the presently defined resources adjacent to existing mining operations and to discover and develop additional resources throughout the Magistral mining camp. A highlight of this program has been the discovery of a mineralized porphyry system located approximately two kilometers to the south of the Company's current mining operations.

The recently identified Cerritos Porphyry system is a fine-grained granodiorite covering an area greater than one-square kilometer and is located in close proximity to the intersection of three structural trends. The area contains a package of intensely altered intrusive and volcanic rocks that host mineralized structures containing both silicified vein and stockwork zones. Along the contact of the two units are found irregular quartz breccias anomalous in gold, silver, copper and bismuth.

A 300 meter wide north-trending and west-dipping, structural zone located within the porphyry center is characterized by iron oxide, clay, and quartz alteration and has been traced over a strike length of some 500 meters. Two overlapping northeast-trending backhoe trenches, CER 01 and CER 02, totalling some 224 meters, have been cut across a portion of the granodioritic porphyry and altered volcanic package. Highlights of results from Trench CER 02, which remains open to the west, are tabled below. The true width of the zone is yet to be determined.

Interval Gold g/t Silver g/t Copper %
    -------- -------- ---------- --------
    62 meters 0.79 24.7 0.19
    Incl. - 40 meters 1.12 28.6 0.17
    Incl. - 14 meters 2.70 45.2 0.15

Surface mapping and trenching continues in the discovery area to define the extent of the porphyry system and related mineralization. A drill program test will be designed and executed once the current surface exploration program is completed. Results from the ongoing exploration program at the Magistral Mine will be reported as received.

Ross Zawada, P. Geol., is a Qualified Person as defined by National Instrument 43-101 and is responsible for exploration program design and quality control undertaken by the Company at their Mexican Operations.

Nevada Pacific Gold Ltd. was founded in March 1997. The Company owns the operating Magistral Gold Mine in Mexico and an exploration property portfolio covering approximately 60 square miles of mineral rights including portions of two significant gold producing belts in the State of Nevada. The Company's BMX, Keystone and Limousine Butte projects are optioned to Placer Dome. A description of these projects, including maps and photographs can be viewed on the Company's website at: http://www.nevadapacificgold.com.

"Richard J. Barclay"

Richard J. Barclay
    CEO and Director

Meldung vom 13.9. auf der Homepage von Nevada Pacific Gold

• Nevada Pacific Initiates Exploration at Cornerstone (Pat Canyon) Project on the Cortez Trend in Nevada

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

News Release 04-33

Nevada Pacific Gold Ltd. (TSX Venture Exchange - Symbol NPG) is pleased to announce the startup of surface exploration at the Company's Cornerstone project (formally called Pat Canyon) located immediately adjacent to and north of the 1.4 million ounce Tonkin Springs Gold Mine and less than three miles east of the Company's Keystone project. Cornerstone is situated on the Cortez Gold Trend; approximately 12 miles south of Placer Dome's recently discovered multi-million ounce Cortez Hills and Pediment gold deposits in Eureka County, Nevada.

The Cornerstone project is underlain by a sequence of easterly dipping formational sediments including Devonian Denay Limestone (Lower Plate), Ordovician Vininni Formation (Upper Plate), and Devonian Devils Gate Limestone (Lower Plate). The strike of the units is parallel with the north-northwest orientation of the Cortez Trend. Regional scale thrust faulting has resulted in extensive structural disturbance of the Vininni sediments. Tertiary volcanics lap up onto the sequence along the eastern edge of the property, covering some of the favorable host rocks.

Nevada Pacific has initiated a fall field program of surface exploration that has included compilation of existing data combined with detailed geologic mapping and rock chip sampling over the majority of the property. To date, surface rock chip sampling has returned gold values up to 0.099 opt and the results of additional sampling are pending. A close-spaced grid geochemical program is also underway that will involve collection and analysis of over 1,000 soil samples.

Initial work on the project by Nevada Pacific personnel has identified five separate zones of alteration consisting primarily of silicification and brecciation. Many of the target zones trend north-northwest which is similar to the general Cortez Trend. The largest of the alteration zones identified to date measures approximately 150 feet wide by 3,000 feet in length and occurs along a thrust contact of the Devils Gate limestone with underlying Vininni Formation.

A particular focus of exploration will be on areas of alteration and mineralization known to occur directly on strike of the Tonkin Springs deposits. The Cornerstone claim boundary is located less than 1,000 feet north of U.S. Gold's Rooster resource area (445,000 ounce resource estimate).

With the Company's 7,420 acre Keystone project (recently joint-ventured to Placer Dome) and the newly acquired 2,120 acre Cornerstone project, Nevada Pacific now controls a significant land position of approximately 15 square miles astride the Cortez Trend - currently one of the most active exploration areas in North America.

Curt Everson, P.Geol., M.Sc., is a Qualified Person as defined by National Instrument 43-101 and is responsible for program design and quality control of exploration undertaken by the Company.

Nevada Pacific Gold Ltd. was founded in March 1997. The Company owns the operating Magistral Gold Mine in Mexico and an exploration property portfolio covering approximately 60 square miles of mineral rights including portions of two significant gold producing belts in the State of Nevada. The Company's BMX, Keystone, and Limousine Butte projects are optioned to Placer Dome. A description of these projects, including maps and photographs can be viewed on the Company's website at: http://www.nevadapacificgold.com.

"Richard J. Barclay"

CEO and Director

neue Meldung v. 29.9.2004

• VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA - Oct. 1, 2004 - Nevada Pacific Gold Ltd. (TSX - NPG) is pleased to announce an update on the Company's 100% owned Amador Canyon Silver Project and results from the 10,000 foot Phase I drill program. The project is located four miles north of the town of Austin in Lander County, Nevada in the northern portion of the Reese River (Austin) Mining District.

The primary exploration target at Amador Canyon is a bulk tonnage disseminated/stockwork-type silver deposit, with open-pit mining characteristics. In addition, high-grade bonanza shoots are known to occur in a series of stacked flat quartz veins that were the target of historic mining dating from 1864. Surface rock chip sampling demonstrated an association of the silver mineralization to both carbon and sulfides and returned values of 8 - 125 opt silver in outcrop. Channel samples taken within the historic workings, during the drilling program, returned high values of 8 feet grading 10.42 opt (including 4 feet of 20.2 opt) silver.

Eighteen RC holes and 3 core holes comprising 10,008 feet were completed at Amador Canyon in the Phase I program. The Amador Canyon mineralized horizons have been traced on surface by mapping and sampling for over 9,000 feet. Phase I drilling was designed to test approximately 1,200 feet of the strike length of the north-northwest trending zone of mineralization. All of the drill holes show significant zones of pervasive dissemination of silver and trace elements at geochemical levels. The best drill hole (AM-04-15) returned a 40-foot interval containing 8.4 opt silver (included 10 feet averaging 23.4 opt). This drill hole was the down dip extension of the 8 feet of 10.42 opt silver encountered in the underground sampling. Drill hole AM-04-09, located 600 feet along strike of AM-04-15, was terminated in 30 feet of 1.4 opt silver due to difficult drilling conditions. The results of these two drill holes represents the continuous nature of the mineralization found during the drilling program and demonstrates that additional drilling is warranted in the project area.

A summary of the Phase 1 drill results follows:

------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hole No. From - To (feet) Grade (opt)
    AM-04-01 anomalous
    AM-04-02 140-160' 20 feet @ 1.1
    AM-04-03 150-155' 5 feet @ 1.1
    AM-04-04 205-210' 5 feet @ 1.5
    AM-04-05 anomalous
    AM-04-06 355-370' 15 feet @ 1.0
    AM-04-07 anomalous
    AM-04-08 anomalous
    AM-04-09 110-120' 10 feet @ 0.9
    and 480-510' 30 feet @ 1.4
    AM-04-10 110-120' 10 feet @ 4.6
    AM-04-11 anomalous
    AM-04-12 110-125' 15 feet @ 1.9

AM-04-13 110-115' 5 feet @ 1.3
    300-305' 5 feet @ 1.2
    AM-04-14 anomalous
    AM-04-15 100-140' 40 feet @ 8.4
    Including 10 feet @ 23.4
    AM-04-16 145-160 15 feet @ 0.9
    AM-04-17 anomalous
    AM-04-18 anomalous
    AMC-04-01 anomalous
    AMC-04-02 anomalous
    AMC-04-03 120-140' 20 feet @ 1.1

In general, the drilling showed very shallow oxidation levels and confirmed the presence of large amounts of both carbon and disseminated sulfides. High water flows, along with hard drilling conditions in the form of flat quartz veins and interbedded quartzites, created difficult drilling conditions. As a result, all of the holes fell short of their planned depths with the deepest reaching only 598 feet.

Nevada Pacific Gold is encouraged by the results of the Phase I program. The results clearly indicate the existence of a significant silver-mineralizing event warranting further evaluation of the project area. The drilling also confirmed the presence of bonanza grades (greater than 34 opt over a 5 foot interval) suggesting the possibility for significant local high-grade concentrations of silver to be present. Nevada Pacific's professional staff is now in the process of evaluating the geologic and geochemical information gained from the first pass drilling. This new information will be added to the existing database and interpreted within a three-dimensional context prior to designing a follow-up program.

Drill core was logged on site and photographed and cut at NPG's warehouse facility in Elko. One-half of the HQ diameter core was shipped to ALS Chemex for preparation in Elko and analysis in Vancouver. BSI Inspectorate's lab in Reno was used for analysis of all RC cuttings.

Curt Everson, P.Geol., M.Sc., is a Qualified Person as defined by National Instrument 43-101 and is responsible for program design and quality control of exploration undertaken by the Company.

Nevada Pacific Gold Ltd. was founded in March 1997. The Company owns the operating Magistral Gold Mine in Mexico and an exploration property portfolio covering approximately 60 square miles of mineral rights including portions of two significant gold producing belts in the State of Nevada. The Company's BMX, Keystone and Limousine Butte projects are optioned to Placer Dome. A description of these projects, including maps and photographs can be viewed on the Company's website at: http://www.nevadapacificgold.com.

Richard J. Barclay, CEO and Director

FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT:
    Nevada Pacific Gold Ltd.
    David Hottman
    (604) 646-0188
    (604) 646-0189 (FAX)

• Hallo Newtechxl,

die Bohrergebnisse sind teils sehr gut. Zur Lage des Projektes: Nevada ist bekannt für seine Silbervorkommen, lässt sich aber in keinster Weise mit Mexiko vergleichen. Wenn ich vor der Wahl stände - eine Mine in Nevada oder Mexiko zu erwerben, würde ich Mexiko auf alle Fälle vorziehen.

Gruss

Warren

• Diese Frage würde mich auch interessieren. Es werden zwar laufend Ergebnisse veröffentlicht, aber man muß sie auch richtig interpretieren. Sind diese Ergebnisse nun wirklich interessant ?

Beim Amador Canyon wird ein größeres Silbervorkommen vermutet, das lt. eigenen Angaben am besten im Tageabbau abgebaut werden soll. Von daher ist auch die Bohrtiefe von 600 Fuß zu erklären.

So wie ich es interpretiere, haben sie erste Ergebnisse vorliegen und sind auf der Suche nach der Mega-Ader auf der Basis der bisherigen Ergebnisse.

Warren, gibt es hier irgendwelche Grenzwerte, ab wann die Mine rentabel / sehr rentabel wird ? Wie ist es zu interpretieren, dass es sich um einen ganzen Canyon handeln soll, wo die ersten Ergebnisse vorliegen ? Was bedeuten die Angaben in opt pro Fuß ? Ich nehme mal an, dass es sich hier um den Silbergehalt je Fuß handelt. Ab welchem Silbergehalt ist denn das ganze interessant ?

• Hallo Silbertaler,

die Angabe opt bedeutet Unzen pro Tonne (Ounces per tonne), ein Fuß entspricht etwa 33 cm, soweit ich weiß. Interessant wird es ab ca. 150 g Silber je Tonne. Bonanza Grade sind über 1 kg Silber je Tonne.

Gruss

Warren

• Hommels Kommentar zu den Bohrergebnissen.

I have been eagerly awaiting these drill results of phase one of a 10,000 foot drill program. They did not show a 4-6 oz./ton range as hoped, as many of the results were 1 oz./ton, but they did find one spot of higher grade: 8 oz./Ton over 40 feet. I'm leaving the rest of my prior comments in full this week, so you can compare the expectations with the reality.
    -------------------

Schriftgröße:  A A A A A