»Federal Reserve« außer Kontrolle

• Ist es das, was zu erwarten war?
    Meiner Meinung nach wohl eher nicht. Ich kann mich noch an das Geschrei der Verantwortlichen erinnern, die "ein Szenario des Grauens bzw. den Untergang der zivilisierten Welt vohersagten", so man die Fed zur Veröffentlichung dieser Daten "zwingen" würde.

Und jetzt - die veröffentlichten Daten sind doch einfach nur lächerlich in seinen Konsequenzen - will man uns hier an der Nase herumführen?

2008 wäre das eine bombe gewesen. heute hat man sich daran gewöhnt.

• Naja Bombe:

Zitat

In der Spitze habe Goldman mit 18 Mrd. Dollar an Kurzfrist-Krediten in der Kreide gestanden, Morgan Stanley mit fast 60 Mrd. Dollar.

Also selbst 2008 sollten derartige Zahlen doch im Rahmen der Erwartungen gewesen sein (18 Mrd. für Goldman - selbst die 60 Mrd. fpr Morgan sind ja nicht unerwartet, da man ja kurz vor dem Zusammenbruch stand).

eine News aus 2008
    http://www.abendblatt.de/wirts…anley-vor-Uebernahme.html

Zitat

Die wichtigsten Notenbanken der Welt haben gestern erneut erhebliche Geldmittel bereit gestellt, um eine drohende Liquiditätskrise am Finanzmarkt abzuwenden. Die Zentralbanken der USA, Großbritanniens, Kanadas, Japans, der Schweiz sowie die europäische EZB organisierten eine Liquiditätsspritze in Höhe von 180 Milliarden Dollar.

Das Geld kommt von der US-Notenbank Fed, die es an die anderen Zentralbanken verteilt und dafür den Gegenwert in deren Währungen erhält. Zusätzlich zu den 180 Milliarden Dollar stellte die US-Zentralbank weitere 55 Milliarden Dollar an kurzfristigen Krediten für amerikanischen Banken zur Verfügung. Insgesamt haben die Notenbanken damit allein in dieser Woche rund 300 Milliarden Dollar an zusätzlicher Liquidität in die Märkte gepumpt.

• der interbankenmarkt war extrem labil damals. stell dir vor, man hätte gewusst, welche banken wie tief in der scheiße sitzen...

• Ich glaube schon, daß die entsprechenden Handelnden/Verantwortlichen des "Interbankenmarktes" diverse Unterstützungsgrößen der Kandidaten kannten - Einiges wurde aufgrund der Äußerungen der Fed eventuell noch schlimmer befürchtet.

Was sind denn wie gesagt 60 Mrd. für Morgan angesichts der Mrd.-Hilfen für dt., irische oder sonstige Peanutsbanken in Europa (die Mrd. Hilfen wurden ja auch dieser Tage genannt oder sind schon lange öffentlich (siehe Dtld. ).

• Zitat

Also meiner Meinung nach ist da nichts herausgekommen, was man nicht eh
    schon erwartet hat nur vielleicht ist es tatsächlich nicht einmal so
    schlimm gewesen wie man gemeint hat oder ?! Was meinst Du Gruen und Blau
    ?

vllt ist man heute echt abgestumpft...
    Fed hat sich dagegen gewährt...
    Erst nach zich Instanzen hat es die Daten veröffentlicht...
    Das Echo war kaum da.
    MSM haben kaum Artikel dazu gebracht...

• Fed Playing Wall Street Roulette

A major U.S. bank has recklessly leveraged its balance sheet, and then engaged in totally fraudulent accounting to hide massive losses on very risky bets. Then, instead of “deleveraging”, it uses its crooked accounting to report phantom-profits, and makes huge pay-outs on those phantom profits, which in reality is doing nothing but ratcheting-up the bank’s leverage even further.

Sound familiar? Indeed, I’m sure most readers are thinking “give me more clues, or I’ll have no way of knowing which Wall Street bank you’re talking about.” In fact, according to none other than Bloomberg, this is the formula which every Wall Street bank used in reporting their first quarter “profits”. However, in this case, the “bank” to which I’m referring is the Federal Reserve.

Despite my own cynicism regarding the Apex of Evil in the U.S. criminal syndicate known as its “banking sector”, even I was shocked with the Fed’s degree of insolvency – and how thin is the veil of lies which hides that insolvency. I owe my education in this regard to (of all people) a former Fed governor, interviewed (of all places) on CNBC’s “Kudlow Report”. When the Fed’s insolvency is being openly spelled-out by a former Fed governor, on a media outlet which has been a staunch supporter of the banking cabal, then that’s a pretty thin “veil”...

full commentary: http://www.bullionbullscanada.…:us-commentary&Itemid=132

• Fed Press Conference: A New Way To Lie

When I heard the news that the Federal Reserve was going to have a press conference, I was amused. When I heard the accompanying rhetoric that the purpose of the press conference was to make the Federal Reserve “more transparent” to markets, I found that hysterical.

As anyone who knows anything about the Federal Reserve knows, the Fed is the antithesis of “transparency”. The same institution which is about to have its first press conference in its near-one hundred year existence has never been audited. Indeed, the Federal Reserve has not only fought any suggestion of an audit tooth-and-nail, but it fought (all the way to the U.S. Supreme Court) to prevent anyone from learning anything about the $trillions in banker-welfare it has dispensed since 2008.

Given that this press conference has nothing to do with “transparency” (or telling the truth), the obvious question is: what is the purpose of this press conference? The answer is that the Fed needed a new way to lie. For the past five years, the Fed has managed/manipulated media and markets with the most simplistic slogans it could imagine – simple enough so that the mediocre media parrots could be counted upon to brainwash the masses with it.

Indeed, “simple” is an understatement. For five years the Fed’s “message” has been nothing more than a two-word phrase. First it was “Goldilocks economy”. Then it was “soft landing”. Then it was “green shoots”. Then it was “quantitative easing”. Then it was “exit strategy” – with the Fed’s “exit” immediately followed by more quantitative easing...

Full commentary: http://www.bullionbullscanada.…:us-commentary&Itemid=132

• Thank you bullionbulls for your commentary. ... but please recognize, that of course the masses want to be brainwashed by the media parrots (what a nice expression, "media parrots", haha)

Tiberius1, sadly and alarmingly there are "parrots" all through our societies (at least in North America). Even at the time I went through university, it was already an established regimen not to LEARN anything, but merely memorize-and-regurgitate. Thus it is hardly surprising that the media follows that same "model" - given that many of them migrated to this field from university.

Quoting "experts" and parroting buzz-words (versus doing any ORIGINAL research and/or analysis) is not only much easier and safer, but allows the parrots to mistakenly believe that the mere ability to mimic itself somehow confers "expertise" upon them.

Schriftgröße:  A A A A A