Sterling Mining Company

• goldy guru (GG),
    bleib beim thema.
    Lies lieber den mogambo guru (MG)!
    http://www.dailyreckoning.com/…/DREssays/DRUS121205.html

Es ging um den Schulbesuch und einen möglichen gemeinsamen Lehrer.
    Bist du oder PeterSilie das Original?
    Klassischer Fall von Persönlichkaltsspaltung. :D

Bleib wie du bist, bleibt dir eh nicht anderes übrig. :baby:

Grüße
    Tschonko

• Sterling filed an initial Form 10 today, the first step on the road to SEC registration. As discussed in the InstantNews blog on the website, it must now own up to some very important disclosures that it appears to have failed to make this first go around. This is why I offered Ray De Motte to help file his Form 10 FOR FREE almost 2 years ago. Please read Sterling's press release and my InstantNews reply

• Hi, hi eldo,
    das wollt ich auch gerade einstellen.
    Ist schon lustig, was die beieinander haben.
    Jetzt sind übrigens die piraten die Verkäufer, vor dem meeting waren sie auf der Käuferseite, weil das exdate wird der 2.12. sein, wenn das annual meeting im februar noch für eine abstimmung benörigt würde.
    Imo wird es nicht, weil Ray schon am 21.12. alles hat, was er braucht.

Wenn der 123321 mal bis 10 zählen lernt, dann begreift er das auch. :D

Es kommt noch besser: :D
    Das Folgende ist nur ein Auszug. Die ganze Seite ist gut. Scrolli, scrolli!
    http://instantnews.savethesunshine.com/

Please note that I offered to help Sterling file its Form 10 free of charge almost 2 years ago, an offer that Ray De Motte refused. Over the course of the next several days, I will analyze this Form 10 in detail and provide comments directly to Sterling Mining Company for revision. It is a sad day when someone outside a company must provide the critical required disclosures. The only conclusions that I can reach are that either everyone associated with Sterling has their heads on backwards or they simply don’t care. Sorry for this bit of venting but it is painful for me to consider what could have been. More later.

I only have a moment to write after having made a cursory review of the Form 10 filed by Sterling today. The filing itself is quite a step and I will not argue that it is something that has to be done. However, let me just say that “Houston, we have a problem". Out of good faith, I will give Sterling the chance to make the appropriate disclosures in an amended Form 10 instead of doing it for them on this website. On the other hand, I cannot control the possibility that the relevant disclosures might just be made in a court of law. I will also state for the record that the critical disclosures missing from this Form 10 can be found in other publicly available documents. In fact, they are available on the Internet. I am not talking about inside information. But again, instead of having each shareholder find and interpret these very complex legal documents, it is for Sterling to make these disclosures. Should Sterling not do so in swift order, there are alternatives that are less pleasant.

Please remember that part of our goal here is to force Sterling to disclose all news so that it can be put behind us. I am of course speculating that there is bad news, or that bad news will be interpreted as such by the market and most shareholders. Regardless, there is critical missing information. Information that is so important that it should form the primary basis of a decision whether to buy, sell or hold Sterling stock. So please, let’s work together to force Sterling to make these disclosures.

So overall I have mixed emotions about this Form 10. It is a step in the right direction but so far from being adequate that much pain lies ahead. I base this opinion on over 7 years experience as a financial auditor specializing in SEC reporting and another 3 years as head of financial reporting including SEC filings at a (former) listed Nasdaq dotcom darling which grappled with issues that would make anything faced in the mining industry look like a walk in the park.

Grüße
    Tschonko

PS.: danke für den Beistand bei goldy, ich hatte schon ganz weiche Knie. :P

Übrigens hab grad wieder mit Ray Lafarge von Cabo verkehrt. :D
    Hast schon gelesen, was ich bei Cabo geschrieben hab?
    Jetzt versuch ich noch ein paar infos zu bekommen, exdate und so......
    Die G´schicht beginnt mich so langsam zu interessieren.
    Musst mal ein bisserl bei International Millenium (sedar link dabei) lesen.
    Im übrigen präsentiert sich Cabo ganz anders als Sterling.

"Confusion is a word we have invented for an order which is not understood." Henry Miller

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Tschonko ()

• hi jungs
    upssss.........isch pin noch ta.schreiben can isch imer noch nischt.
    gern mach ich eusch tie freute eusch weider zu underhalden.
    pravo dschonko,tu bist einfach das groesste.
    unt wuderpar wie tu auf fakten eingehst und antere meinuken accepdierst.irgendwie kommt mir tein stil bekannt vor.genauso emotional und gegenstantslos arkumentieeren toch auch die piraden.ihr passsst einfach plendend zusammen.
    am 21. werten wir tann sehen wies weidergeht.
    bis tahin alles gude
    euer fan
    prost

• ach ja.....und nix fergessen:komt tie kapitalerhoehunk turch dann gehts pergauf mit unsere sterling,wenn nich....hicks.....dann oweia,tann wirt dad janz schlimm fuer unsere sterling.ohohhhhhh.....un isch kann noch nich mal reschtchreipung.wat soll tann aus mich werden?

• Offizieller Beitrag

Dürfen wir hoffen, dass Du bald wieder gerade denken kannst? Sonst Alkoholverbot für das ganze Wochenende!!;)

da hast ein bisserl was missverstanden.
    Ich stelle hiermit fest: Ich unterstelle dir keine schlechte Rechtschreibung.
    Ich mach selber genug Fehler (groß-klein in der Eile)
    Ich sagte, du machst die selben fehler wie...... und die diktion ist ähnlich.

Außerdem: gegen deine Meinung hab ich nichts.
    Aber du warst im thread nicht ganz eingelesen und deine betrachtungsweise eindimensional.

Im übrigen liegst du vollkommen richtig, dass ich eher den Argumenten der save - Leute anhänge. Weil sie für mich schlüssiger sind.
    Das ist Lehrbeispiel, was da läuft. Ich genieße es.

Egal: heute ist Meeting, Ray wird gewinnen, ma sieht es schon am kurs. :D

Noch etwas von den save - Leuten:
    Auch sehr aufschlussreich!

12/16/2005
    Voluntary Report on Our Free Trading Sterling Position
    Filed under:
    Special Shareholder Meeting
    — site admin @ 8:25 pm
    Effective earlier today, Silver Valley Partners and its affiliates including its manager and partners (such as myself) are believed to have sold their remaining free trading Sterling shares, representing a small percentage of the total Sterling shares held by them. Also today, we have been informed that Sterling’s initial Form 10 filing may be considered sufficient “readily available information” by the brokers’ clearing firms to once again permit sales under Rule 144. To this end, Silver Valley Partners has tendered the maximum 175,000 restricted shares to be converted to free trading shares under Rule 144.

While the disclosure of this information is completely voluntary, please be aware that we will not indicate the timing of the sale of these shares as that might create an unfair trading advantage. Suffice it to say that we do not believe these shares will be freely tradable prior to the December 21, 2005 shareholder meeting but, subject to its outcome and the level of success of our other efforts to force full disclosure and a management overhaul, we anticipate selling our remaining Sterling position at the earliest opportune time, which currently extends until at least the 3rd quarter of 2006.

To those who think there is some type of price manipulation being conducted by us, I should note that of all Rule 144 sellers and other insider sales, the selling prices realized by Silver Valley Partners and affiliates were likely among the lowest. As a result, Silver Valley Partners and affiliates were the victims, not the perpetrators, of any alleged price manipulation. Such price manipulation included alleged refusals by Ray De Motte to allow “normal” selling under Rule 144, which deprived Silver Valley Partners and affiliates of higher Rule 144 sale proceeds compared to other similarly situated sellers.

Please study the list of Rule 144 planned sales for Sterling found in Yahoo! Finance under “Insider Transactions"; I am told that the shares listed under Christianson Trust in August 2004 and March 2005, and Silver Valley Partners in May 2005, were not actually sold until a later date and at a much lower Sterling share price. For Silver Valley Partners, this is easy to prove since I have copies of the broker statements. As for Christianson Trust, I have no reason to believe that the allegations about its sale of Sterling stock, made in the lawsuit against Ray De Motte, are incorrect.

By the way, when you are looking over that Insider Transaction list, notice whose 135,000 or so shares are listed with estimated proceeds of almost $1.3 million (about $9.50 a share) long before the first regular shareholder (Forrest G. Godde, what a name!) had an opportunity to sell. No, I’m not talking about John Swallow, former President and Director, who started selling as could reasonably be expected right after he resigned from Sterling. Why, it’s our very own Ray De Motte, who interestingly never sold again in the ensuing stock price carnage and yet allegedly holds 152,912 shares as of December 1, 2005 according to Sterling’s initial Form 10 filing. There goes his recent assertion, as published by an admirer on the Stockhouse bulletin boards, that his compensation from Sterling is a pittance!

• Offizieller Beitrag

soll Ray deMotte verkauft haben. Das ist recht detailliert; am Silver Summit wurde nur höchst diskret darüber gemunkelt.

Werde ihn damit konfrontieren; umständehalber konnte ich ihm noch nicht mailen bis jetzt.

"I want long term shareholders" - seine Worte an der Bar!

Gruss,
    Lucky (nicht so lucky mit seinen SRLM)

• Hallo Lucky,
    wie gesagt soll.

Schau mal hier, auch eine interessante Liste.

http://finance.yahoo.com/q/it?s=SRLM.PK
    da sind deutlich weniger angeführt.

Gemeint dürfte das hier sein:
    http://finance.yahoo.com/q/ir?s=SRLM.PK

Find noch keine News zum heutigen Tag.
    Kurs überrascht mich. Das Abtauchen hät ich erst nächstes jahr erwartet.

Grüße
    Tschonko

• Wie erwartet, ein eindeutiges Votum der shareholder.
    Ob z.B. meine shares mitgezählt wurden, kann überprüft werden.
    Ich hab nicht die Möglichkeiten. Aber noch eine Kopie meines Fax. :D
    T.

Hier der text:

We were sent packing yesterday with preliminary results from the shareholder vote coming in 92% For and 8% Against the share increase. The Abstain figures look wrong to us but that should be easy enough to figure out and even if it is off by 20-30% as we suspect, it still would not give us enough margin to continue fighting. The shareholders have spoken, soundly defeating our dissenting voice of reason and wholeheartedly subscribing to Ray De Motte's vision. What next? There are some options, but the idea that shareholders could join together to save the Sunshine has been definitely nixed. More at the website under InstantNews and the special meeting section.

• hi jungs
    die vernunft hat gesiegt.warum dieser selloff?nun einige haben sich doch durch die piraten verunsichern lassen.moeglich das sie jetzt verkaufen.duerfte wohl ne voruebergehende angelegenheit sein.vieleicht sinds auch die piraten selbst die das handtuch schmeissen.
    viele gruesse

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hallo 12usw,

Verwässerung des Aktienkapitals in grossem Stil und ohne die geringst Geste an die bisherigen Aktienbesitzer ist etwas Übles. Deshalb sinkt der Kurs. Die Ausgabe neuer Aktien sollte meines Erachtens auf ein absolutes Minimum beschränkt werden und immer nur zu einem bestimmten, an der Aktionärsversammlung abgesegnetem Zweck. Eine 100% Verwäserung ins Blaue hinaus , wie nun geschehen, ist eine Frechheit und eine riesengrosse Vera....ung der bestehenden Aktienbesitzer. Jeder zukünftige Gewinn pro Aktie ist glatt halbiert, jeder mögliche Kursgewinn auch!!

Und es steht nirgends geschreiben, was die Motte mit dem vielen Geld frisst. Er ist ein Lebemann, mit einem elegenten und schnellen Auto, unverheiratet, jovial an der Bar... nichts Prinzipielles dagegen. Mich stört nur die Schaffung von einem derart riesigen bewilligten Kapital REIN AUF VORRAT!!

DIE HABEN NUN FÜR MEINE NASE GROB ÜBERTRIEBEN.

Na, schau' mer mal.......

.....wo und wie er die plaziert!

Gruss,
    Lucky, a bit sad

• Meine bescheidene Meinung zum Thema auffüllen der Kriegskasse:

Ist im unternehmerischen Sinne professionell. Man muss nur aufpassen, dass der Krieger nicht mit der Kasse abhaut. :D

Zeit ist der Freund von wunderbaren Unternehmen und der Feind von mittelmäßigen Unternehmen. Warren Buffett

Schriftgröße:  A A A A A