Thai Guru's Gold und Silber ... (Informationen und Vermutungen)

• Er wäre heute über 2 Milliarden Euro wert
    Wo ist Hitlers Gold-Schatz?

Nazi-Diktator Adolf Hitler (1889– 1945) – wo ist sein letzter Schatz verschwunden?

Die Goldreserven des untergehenden Reiches! Norbert Moczarski vom Thüringer Staatsarchiv schätzt heute den Wert auf mehr als zwei Milliarden Euro.

SS-Leute schafften den Schatz mit zwei Sonderzügen aus dem unter russischem Beschuß qualmenden Berlin in die Bergbaugemeinde Merkers (thüringische Rhön). In 500 Metern Tiefe haben Zwangsarbeiter geheime Tresore in den Salzstock gesprengt. Deckname der Aktion: „Walroß“.

[Blockierte Grafik: http://bilder.bild.t-online.de…en__130,property=Bild.jpg]
    Goldbarren der Reichsbank mit Nazi-Stempel (Adler, Hakenkreuz). Jeder Barren ist etwas größer als eine Männerhand, wiegt 12,5 Kilo

Im Goldraum hinter Stahltüren glitzern 8645 Barren. Jeder wiegt 12,5 Kilo. Dazu Platin, Silber und Hunderte von verplombten Münzsäcken.

Darin holländische Goldgulden, Gold-Francs, sogar eine Handvoll Gold-Quetzales aus Guatemala. Das meiste von der Wehrmacht aus den Zentralbanken eroberter Länder gerafft. Aber schon beim Transport nach Merkers verschwinden 20 Prozent des Schatzes ...

Am 4. April 1945 knacken vorwärtsstürmende US-Truppen den geheimen Tresor im Salz – ein französischer Zwangsarbeiter hatte den Tip gegeben.

US-Militärlaster karren das Gold nach Frankfurt. Bis 1948 wird es an die rechtmäßigen Eigentümer zurückgegeben.

Ein Vergleich der Ist- mit den Sollbeständen beweist jetzt aber: Weitere ca. 20 Prozent fehlten! SS-Kommandos sollen sie vor den Amerikanern in den Alpenraum zwischen Füssen und Mittenwald geschafft haben. Bis heute fahnden dort Goldsucher mit Spezialsonden, tauchen in dunklen, eisigkalten Bergseen.

Wer einen Barren findet, ist um 125 000 Euro reicher ...

http://www.bild.t-online.de/BT…ateId=renderKomplett.html

• Hoffentlich hat Mahendra mit dieser aktuellen meldung nicht recht.!

Dear Member's

Look like that metal are having good time because short term planetary movement is positive. My advise is don't buy here because negative period will start again any from Thursday, so one can book profit in metals and metal stocks.

Mit dieser gebe ich ihm Recht !:

Trade safely. Don't trade with emotion, love or hate.

Thanks & God Bless
    Mahendra

• CASH SILVER: 6.90

Well, I goofed in my March 8th posting when I wrote that : " The upside is much greater than any downside at this time ". I do believe however that I know where we are and that is that silver, in the medium term and longer, is in a very positive configuration. Today's cash low was 6.80 which most likely ended a down leg and we should soon recover. If there is any downside left at this time, there is huge support between 6.60 to 6.77 basis cash and I would not expect 6.60 to be taken out at any time. In view of this, I believe that today's prices are very attractive. The big resistance at this point is between 7.20 to 7.27 basis cash. My target in the intermediate term is still between 9.00 to 9.12.

CASH GOLD: 426.00

Cash gold had a low Monday of 423.20. There is huge support between 415.00 to 422.00. It is extremely oversold on the daily momentums and I would expect a recovery from current levels. As with silver, my technical analysis is that this is all part of a correction and whatever happens in the short term, we will be taking out the previous high of 457.63, made on Dec. 2, 2004, in the intermediate term.

CASH DOLLAR INDEX: 84.62

As I have often mentioned, I don't like the way this index is composed and dominated by the Euro and Yen. The high today at 84.74 could be the end of the correction that started at 80.39 on Dec. 31, 2004 but if we have more to go on the upside, then I believe we should first still retrace down to 83.45 to 83.94 before having a final leg up. This is just a best guess estimate. A move from those levels to 84.74 and higher would be a shorting opportunity in my opinion.

In conclusion, it is my opinion that the pieces to the puzzle are fitting into place in the bigger picture: lower stock market, higher yields on the ten year, dollar index topping out, gold and silver bottoming.

Michel de Chabert-Ostland

• Zitat

Ein Vergleich der Ist- mit den Sollbeständen beweist jetzt aber: Weitere ca. 20 Prozent fehlten! SS-Kommandos sollen sie vor den Amerikanern in den Alpenraum zwischen Füssen und Mittenwald geschafft haben. Bis heute fahnden dort Goldsucher mit Spezialsonden, tauchen in dunklen, eisigkalten Bergseen.

Und glauben ernsthaft das die Amerikaner den Teil nicht selber eingeschoben haben. ;)

• Mahathir: US dollar collapsing

B.K. SIDHU, MUGUNTAN VANAR and RUBEN SARIO at the International CEO conference in Kota Kinabalu
    THE US dollar is facing an imminent collapse, Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad warned yesterday.
    The former prime minister told a conference of some 650 chief executives from 30 countries in Kota Kinabalu that a standard gold currency was the best alternative for international trade.

The dollar was only retaining some value because of fears of a global economic catastrophe if it was rejected as a currency of trade, he said in his keynote address, Leadership in the Age of Uncertainties – The Effect of Global Events in Business.

“But the catastrophe will come one day, because even the most powerful country in the world cannot repay loans amounting to US$7 trillion,” Dr Mahathir said at the closing of the three-day international CEO conference.

“The uncertainty is with the timing, not whether it will collapse.”

Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad taking a closer look at handicraft exhibited at the International CEO's Conference 2005.
    Noting that the dollar had devalued by as much as 50% against the yen, he said it was doubtful if the greenback could recover to its old strength. Instead, it would continue to slide, as the present American administration under President George W. Bush did not consider deficits worth reducing.

Dr Mahathir said, due to America’s huge deficit, the US currency had no backing, but continued to be in use because some people still accepted payments in dollars.

“But there will come a time when we will switch away from the dollar, and we have suggested the use of gold for international trade,” he said.

He added that if companies did not want to be “short changed”, they should insist on payments in alternative currencies such as the euro, or be paid in US dollars but in euro-equivalent in value.

Dr Mahathir later told reporters that he was giving his personal views after having studied the current depreciation of the dollar.

“Unless they (Americans) change their president and have a more responsible president who will try to reduce the deficit, they will have serious trouble with the US currency,” he said.

On whether Malaysia should reject the use of the greenback for trade, he said it was up to the Government to decide.

“But it has to be seen if the US will be responsible enough, and start to reduce its deficit,” he added.

Dr Mahathir said he believed central banks worldwide were reducing their US dollar reserves, and he suspected that Bank Negara was also switching to other currencies.

He also said that local companies going abroad should form an association open to credible members who can deliver the job.

• @ Ulfur,

Hitlers Goldschatz wäre jetzt 2 MRD Euro Wert, daran kann man doch wieder gut feststellen was letzendlich das Papiergeld wert ist, nämlich Null, es gibt ja keine Reichsmark mehr.Für uns alle ist doch Gold die Versicherungs zum Papiergeld oder zum Kapitalvermögen.

gruß hpoth

• James Mound on Gold: :( :( :( :( Let it Snow, let it Snow !!, $$$$$$

Gold's Pending Collapse (friday comes a new, fake report) :D

My gold customers must be quite upset with me at the moment. I have been a gold bull for over two years, but recently the merging of short, intermediate and long term technical views have indicated a large increase in the potential for a bear break in gold. Moreover, the dollar supported out at a critical fundamental and technical price point and appears prime to correct in the near term. With the upcoming Employment Report this Friday one must look at this as a potential catalyst to determine the near term trend in the dollar and in turn metals. I cannot help but be a metals bear and owe my readers what I always provide - an honest view. Gold will be well below $400 by mid-summer and here's why:

http://www.gold-eagle.com/editorials_05/mound033005.html

• The same bad news for silver, I guess they all play in the movie
    Wag the POG, see poster from afm, above.

Now wag the POS !

3 Month Silver Outlook
    (Below is an alert issued on March 21)

Silver
    Right now I am seeing dollar rebounding and silver down 12 cents trading at $7.23. Could silver stage a 30%+ decline like April 2004 and Dec 2004? The reasons it could are the fi=ollowing:

The past has shown the 30% decline (P1 and P2) happened in days after a peak. Silver has hanged around mid-7's for way too long.
    Commercials shorts at P1 and P2 peaks have been 95k and 104k respectively. Currently commercial shorts are at 80k, not close to level where the price will be thrashed.

Read on : :( :( and let it snow !!! $$$$$ :D

http://www.gold-eagle.com/editorials_05/lee033005.html

• ROHÖLPREIS

Goldman Sachs rechnet mit 100 Dollar je Barrel

Der US-Rohölpreis ist im asiatischen Handel auf 56 Dollar gestiegen. Für Unruhe an den Märkten sorgte eine Studie der Investmentbank Goldman Sachs, laut der ein Barrel demnächst sogar mehr als 100 Dollar kosten könnte.

DPA
    Öllager in Rotterdam: Angst vor dem "super spike"
    Singapur - Im frühen Handel kostete ein Barrel (159 Liter) leichtes US-Rohöl der Sorte WTI im elektronischen Handel in Asien 55,66 Dollar und damit 36 Cent mehr als bei Handelsschluss am Vortag.

Am Donnerstag war die Notierung zeitweise bis auf 56,10 Dollar geklettert. Die alte Rekordmarke bei 57,60 Dollar, die erst Mitte März erreicht worden war, ist Händlern zufolge damit wieder in Reichweite gerückt.

Als Grund für den kräftigen Anstieg gelten Aussagen von Goldman Sachs . Die Experten sehen den Ölpreis getrieben von einer wachsenden Nachfrage am Beginn eines mehrjährigen Boomzyklus. Dadurch könnte die Notierung bis auf 105 Dollar je Barrel klettern, heißt es in einer Analyse.

Preisvergleich: Billiger als ein Barrel Bier

Rohöl notiert auf einem Rekordhoch. Mehr als 55 Dollar je Barrel, das klingt zwar teuer - gemessen an einem Fass Starbucks-Kaffee oder einer Blechtonne Chanel No. 5 ist die schwarze Schmiere jedoch ein echtes Schnäppchen. SPIEGEL ONLINE macht den Preisvergleich.
    WEITER
    In dem Papier schreiben die Analysten: "Nach unserer Ansicht befinden wir uns in der frühen Phase einer Periode die wir als 'Super-Spitze' bezeichnen - ein mehrjähriges Ölpreishoch, das zu niedrigerem Energiekonsum führen wird. Dadurch wird ein Angebotspuffer entstehen, der dann in der Folge in niedrigen Energiepreisen resultiert."

Dann muesste theoretisch Gold bei minimal 800 Dollar sein !

Schriftgröße:  A A A A A