Thai Guru's Gold und Silber ... (Informationen und Vermutungen)

• Offizieller Beitrag
    Zitat

Original von The Merowinger
    [quote]Original von Aladin
    Kennt ihr bestimmt, Hommel's Silver Proposal

Weil es so gut aussah habe ich mir seine Vorhersagen aus 2003 aus goldismoney.com mal aufgehoben:

Genau diese Seite (8 von 44) mit identischen Zahlen hängt seit Feb.2004 an einer Pinwand.
    Meine damaligen Kommentare :utopisch,unnsinnig,bizarr.

Vielleicht vehaut der sich nur um einige Jahre? :]

Mal sehen, was die Triple-Defizite etc.der USA so verursachen.

Grüsse

"Die Märkte haben nie unrecht, die Menschen oft." Jesse Livermore, 20.Jh.

"Die Demokratie ist das Paradies der Schreier und Schwätzer, Phraseure, Schmeichler und Schmarotzer, die jedem sachlichen Talent weit mehr den Weg verlegen, als dies in einer anderen Verfassungsform vorkommt." E.von Hartmann

Dieser Beitrag ist eine persönliche Meinung gem. Art.5 Abs.1 GG und Urteil des BVG 1 BvR 1384/16

• Offizieller Beitrag
    Zitat

Original von Aladin
    Merowinger

Ach die ganzen Analysten, den kann man auch nicht voll vertrauen.
    Wenn sie alle so gut sind wie man glaubt dann wuerden die soviel Geld haben das sie nichts mehr schreiben brauchen

Ja.
    Zumal zB.der Hommel noch für Private Placements kräftig kassiert

Grüsse

"Die Demokratie ist das Paradies der Schreier und Schwätzer, Phraseure, Schmeichler und Schmarotzer, die jedem sachlichen Talent weit mehr den Weg verlegen, als dies in einer anderen Verfassungsform vorkommt." E.von Hartmann

Dieser Beitrag ist eine persönliche Meinung gem. Art.5 Abs.1 GG und Urteil des BVG 1 BvR 1384/16

• DEAR MEMBER,
    I have just arrived from Europe. Oil and the Euro are in an upbeat effort, but the question is: is this really real? NO! My position is that it is not. This is a clear sign of investors being thrown out for their positions. Once again, I very strongly recommend buying the US DOLLAR, regardless of how unwell the US economy is and regardless of the deficit. As a matter of fact, my next target for the dollar is $94.80, then $98.80. LET ME REITERATE THAT NO POWER CAN STOP THIS FROM HAPPENING AS IT IS THE WAVE OF NATURE. 8o

Watch the US DOLLAR’S RISE STARTING TODAY AT 8.00 AM NEW YORK TIME.

The maximum level that OIL can attain is $71.10 after which it will trade in the $50’s range, so this price not bad to sell.

KEEP SELLING THE MARKETS AS THEY ARE IN THE GRIP OF A "BLACK WAVE".

FROM 5TH OF SEPTEMBER, GRAINS WILL HAVE A STRONG UPWARD MOVE. THE HOT RISING COMMODITIES WILL BE QUITE THE OPPOSITE, AS THEY SHALL ALL BE TUMBLING UNCHECKED.

MY FINAL OUTLOOK CONCERNING METALS WILL BE ON 4TH SEPTEMBER (which is incidentally my birthday) :P

• Offizieller Beitrag
    Zitat

Original von Aladin
    ---------------------------------------
    ...(.Original M,gekürzt).:.. Once again, I very strongly recommend buying the US DOLLAR, regardless of how unwell the US economy is and regardless of the deficit. As a matter of fact, my next target for the dollar is $94.80, then $98.80.
    IT IS THE WAVE OF NATURE. 8o
    Watch the US DOLLAR’S RISE STARTING TODAY AT 8.00 AM NEW YORK TIME.

Mit bebender Brust sehen wir den Wogen der Natur entgegen :D

Aber ganz im Traumland schippert unser Spezi nicht:
    er hat schon was von (Triple)Defiziten gehört und von der "brummenden" economy.

Was mag wohl kommen?Der Dollar "bemüht" sich: :]

• Lets see how the Dollar will rise from 8am. :rolleyes:
    1.10 USD/Euro this year, what will trigger that. ?(
    A new US "miracle" perhaps ?
    They can release false news and figures.
    How does he know, is he informed by the PPT or is he working with them lately ?
    Anyway its D-Day for the Wave Guru.

Bin darauf gespannt und lasse mich nicht verschrecken dadurch.

Mfg

XAX

• Offizieller Beitrag

Das ist ein Wort.
    Darauf trinke ich-------soeben eine Tasse Kaffee :] :D

Grüsse

• Das ist ein Wort.
    Darauf trinke ich-------soeben eine Tasse Kaffee

That's the 8.22 am. News.... X( X(

I'll watch later and get away from the chart.

They might hit it to the 432 mark. :rolleyes:

A huge battle today ,between the PPT and the Goldbugs is now in the process.

I don't worry its not for long, I trust the clever Indians and Asians they buy it quickly for a song. :P

Believe me, they will ! ;)

XAX

• Offizieller Beitrag

Möglicherweise wars das, vorerst:

Der M. steckt natürlich mit den Großbanken unter einer Decke.
    aber iA :
    USDX=87,7 ,E=1,228
    Öl =66,5
    Gold=439,4
    R =6,46 !
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    FOREX-Dollar dips on durables but home sales cushion fall
    Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:57 AM ET
    (Updates prices, adds comment and quotes)

NEW YORK, Aug 24 (Reuters) - The dollar pared its earlier gains on Wednesday after a U.S. government report showed a greater-than-expected decline in durable goods orders last month.

The dollar's downside was limited, however, by a later report showing record sales of U.S. new homes last month, which prompted traders to trim their bets against the U.S. currency.

"It's a range-trading environment; we're still trading ranges," said Sophia Drossos, currency strategist at Morgan Stanley in New York.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------

• The dollar's downside was limited, however, by a later report showing record sales of U.S. new homes last month, which prompted traders to trim their bets against the U.S. currency. :D

Die naechste Blase die platzen wird. :D

I'm out and get my mind off gold and dollar instead.
    Visit a Junior perhaps ?... :))

Cheers,hang in !

XAX

• Offizieller Beitrag
    Zitat

Original von Aladin
    Das ist ein Wort.
    Darauf trinke ich-------soeben eine Tasse Kaffee
    A huge battle today ,between the PPT and the Goldbugs is now in the process.
    I don't worry its not for long, I trust the clever Indians and Asians they buy it quickly for a song. :P
    XAX

JOJO!
    Ein Erdbeben kam nicht an! :]
    Ist Dein PC leicht verwirrt?
    Siehe

• Hallo, Eldorado,

eine einfache und schliessendlich sehr direkte Frage:

Was meinst du aus deiner Sicht:

- Zuerst Gold >> USD 500
    - Oder Öl >> USD 100

Ich sehe keinen "direkten" Bezug von beiden, nichtsdestotrotz,
    in "interessanten" Zeiten sollte man beide sorgfältig beobachten
    und mögliche Parallelitäten äusserst aufmerksam verfolgen.

Bei den jetzigen Öl-Preisen erwarte ich - nicht jetzt - aber über die
    nächsten 12- 15 Monate einen Preis jenseits von 600 USD für
    Gold . Was Silber betrifft: Habe es, aber habe keine Vorstellung
    über die kurz/mittelfristige Preisentwicklung,
    ich halte aber Einkaufspreise zwischen 5,50 und 6,00 EUR per
    Feinunze für einen echten Treppenwitz der Geschichte.

Germoney

As a general rule, it is foolish to do just what other people are doing,
    because there are almost sure to be too many people doing the same thing.
    William Stanley Jevons (1835-1882)

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von germoney ()

• After mentioning last week the USD had a likelihood for moving above the former high, careful review of all indices and placing human emotion aside with logic suggests the dollar is heading higher. I raised the Degree of the count across the board to keep the same labeling scheme in place the past six months. The initial wave up to [W] (most was an elongated flat ([W] used, because the elongated flat is one of three segments for the first leg of the developing triangle). This pattern is primarily found in expanding triangles as one leg or a segment of one leg. The current top pattern had a smaller Degree elongated flat decline, suggesting wave [X] will be a non-limiting triangle within the first leg of the triangle developing (make sense J). Based upon the time frame of wave (A), waves (B), (C ), (D) and (E) must develop, so the pattern could develop until late October within the range of 87-90.5 before heading higher. A move below 86.8 would signal the labeling was in error and a decline to 82 should ensue. Based upon the overall picture of the developing wave structure of wave a, the time from start to finish will likely last 12-14 months. With four more wave segments, it places the USD going below 60 around or past 2010. This is when owning bullion and no gold stocks will be important. The price of gold should go absolutely ballistic at that point in time, lasting until 2010-2013. Do not short the dollar in the current upward force, and going long should have contracts with a peak of 96ish to be hit around December till February.

more...
    http://www.gold-eagle.com/editorials_05/petch082505.html

Figure 4

• Offizieller Beitrag

Aha, hört sich so an,als ob das einer der Analysten vom guten Guru ist.
    Aber interessante Sache.

Muß aberso garnicht eintreten.
    Diese Elliot-Geschichten sind so oder so auszudeuten.

Siehe den Vermerk rechts in der Grafik:
    "If below the black line,count is wrong.....!!!"

Die haben immer Recht.
    Und Prechter ,der Oberst-Elliot, wäre mit Befolgung seiner Behauptungen längst bankrott.

We will see.

Grüsse

• Offizieller Beitrag
    Zitat

Original von Aladin
    ----------
    ]With four more wave segments, it places the USD going below 60 around or past 2010. This is when owning bullion and no gold stocks will be important. The price of gold should go absolutely ballistic at that point in time, lasting until 2010-2013.

---------
    Mal rausgepickt:
    Da liegt der Hase im Pfeffer!!
    Siehe THREAD Dollar-Ziel 61 von Edel Man :]

Nochmals :diese kurzfristigen Hampeleien bei $ und Gold stören nur Kurzfrist-Trader.

Grüsse

Schriftgröße:  A A A A A