Gold Royalty / GROY (ASE)

• Gold Royalty Enters into Additional Royalty Financing Agreement with Monarch Mining Corporation
    https://www.prnewswire.com/new…orporation-301513326.html
    Gold Royalty Corp. ("Gold Royalty" or the "Company") (NYSE: GROY) is pleased to announce that it has entered into a definitive agreement (the "Agreement") with Monarch Mining Corporation ("Monarch") (TSX: GBAR) (OTCQX: GBARF) to provide C$4.5 million
    in additional royalty financing by increasing the size of the Company's
    existing gold royalty interests. Gold Royalty will provide a further C$1.0 million in financing by participating in Monarch's C$12.0 million marketed private placement offering. The expanded royalties include:

• Increased Per Tonne Royalty ("PTR"): The existing C$2.50 PTR on material from the Beaufor Mine through the Beacon Mill will be increased to C$3.75/t on material from the Beaufor Mine and C$1.25/t on material from the McKenzie Break, Croinor Gold, and Swanson properties.
    • Increased Net Smelter Return ("NSR") Royalties: The existing 2.50% NSR royalties on Monarch's McKenzie Break, Croinor Gold, and Swanson properties will be increased to a 2.75% NSR over the properties.
    • Buyback Elimination: Monarch's existing 1.25% NSR royalty buyback rights on the McKenzie Break, Croinor Gold, and Swanson properties will be extinguished.
    • Pre-emptive Rights: Gold Royalty will retain pre-emptive rights on any future PTR's on the Beacon Mill and will retain a right of first refusal ("ROFR") on the creation of any additional NSR properties over the McKenzie Break, Croinor Gold, and Swanson properties.

Monarch Produces First Gold Bar From Its Beaufor Mine

• This first gold bar represents a major milestone for Monarch since its listing in January 2021
    • As of today, a total of 23,914 tonnes of ore averaging 4.76 g/t Au are currently stockpiled, ready to be processed.
    • Monarch will continue to ramp up the production rate at the Beacon Mill and expects to reach commercial production in the coming months.

https://monarchminingcorporati…02E?alternativeLink=False

• GOLD ROYALTY CORP. ANNOUNCES RECORD QUARTERLY REVENUES AND PROVIDES PORTFOLIO UPDATE

https://www.prnewswire.com/new…lio-update-301605967.html
    David Garofalo, Chairman and CEO of Gold Royalty, commented,
    "While we continue to achieve new revenue records in the current year, our projected peer-leading growth over the next several years is expected to continue to be driven by our diverse portfolio of royalties on gold mines entering production, including Odyssey and Côté and increasing gold production expected by the operators at Beaufor and Jerritt Canyon. Beyond these near-term cash flow drivers, our existing portfolio has exposure to over 700,000 meters of drilling, the equivalent of over $200 million of exploration expenditures, announced by our operating partners in 2022 alone, providing multiple exploration catalysts across our portfolio."
    Highlights for the three and nine months ended June 30, 2022, include:

• Record revenues of $1.9 million and $3.1 million, respectively.
    • Strong projected revenue guidance reiterated for Gold Royalty's first full fiscal year of approximately $5.0 million, supported by the commencement of production at the Beaufor mine and the Beacon Mill in July 2022, and the recent commencement of royalty payments from the Borden mine.
    • Projected peer-leading multi-year growth in revenues from, among others, the underground expansion of Odyssey at Canadian Malartic in Québec and the startup of the Côté Gold mine in Ontario supports a current annual dividend yield of over 1%.
    • Cash, cash equivalents and marketable securities of approximately $17.1 million as at June 30, 2022, positioning the Company well for further growth. This excludes an accordion feature in the revolving loan facility with Bank of Montreal providing for an additional $15.0 million of availability, subject to certain conditions.
    • Gold Royalty now has 198 royalties with focus on the best mining jurisdictions in the Americas (2021 Fraser Institute of Mining Attractiveness Index).
  • GOLD ROYALTY ANNOUNCES ACQUISITION OF ROYALTIES ON PRODUCING ASSETS FROM NEVADA GOLD MINES; WELCOMES NEVADA GOLD MINES AS MAJOR SHAREHOLDER

https://www.newswire.ca/news-r…hareholder-858219238.html
    VANCOUVER, BC, Sept. 1, 2022 /CNW/ - Gold Royalty Corp. ("Gold Royalty" or the "Company") (NYSE American: GROY) is pleased to announce that it has entered into an agreement (the "Agreement") with Nevada Gold Mines LLC ("NGM"), a joint venture between Barrick Gold Corporation (61.5%) and Newmont Corporation (38.5%), to acquire the following royalties on properties located in Nevada for total share consideration of US$27,500,000, which will be satisfied through the issuance of 9,393,681 common shares of the Company to NGM on closing:

• a 10% Net Profits Interest royalty ("NPI") on the high-grade, producing Granite Creek Mine ("Granite Creek") operated by i-80 Gold Corp. ("i-80"), payable after 120,000 oz of gold or equivalent is cumulatively produced from the project;

• a 2.00% Net Smelter Return royalty ("NSR") on the Bald Mountain Mine ("Bald Mountain") operated by Kinross Gold Corporation ("Kinross"), payable after 10 million ounces of gold have been produced from the properties; and

• a 1.25% NSR on the Bald Mountain Joint Venture Zone ("JV Zone") also operated by Kinross.

David Garofalo, Chairman and CEO of Gold Royalty, commented, "We are excited to further expand our strong royalty position in Nevada, one of the best mining jurisdictions in the world, by acquiring a portfolio of high-quality royalties from NGM. Granite Creek commenced underground mining earlier this year and we are encouraged by the high-grade potential of the project to deliver significant returns in the future. The Bald Mountain royalties provide Gold Royalty exposure to exploration upside on one of the largest private mining land packages in the U.S. Additionally, this transaction further validates our business model and growth strategy as we welcome NGM as a significant Gold Royalty shareholder."

• Super Deal für Gold Royalty.
    Der Cashflow von Granite Creek sollte sehr bald fließen (spätestens Anfang 2024). Es braucht nur Granite Creek um das Geld zurückzuzahlen, den Rest der Royalties gibt es obendrauf.

• GOLD ROYALTY ANNOUNCES TWO-YEAR EXTENSION TO SECURED REVOLVING CREDIT FACILITY OF UP TO US$25 MILLION

https://www.prnewswire.com/new…25-million-301623827.html
    VANCOUVER, BC, Sept. 14, 2022 /PRNewswire/ - Gold Royalty Corp. ("Gold Royalty" or the "Company") (NYSE American: GROY) is pleased to announce that it has extended the maturity date of its existing US$25 million secured revolving credit facility with Bank of Montreal to March 31, 2025. The extended credit facility consists of a US$10 million secured revolving credit facility (the "Facility"), with an accordion feature providing for an additional US$15 million of availability (the "Accordion")...

• GOLD ROYALTY COMPLETES PREVIOUSLY ANNOUNCED ACQUISITION OF ROYALTY PORTFOLIO FROM NEVADA GOLD MINES

https://www.prnewswire.com/new…gold-mines-301634386.html
    VANCOUVER, BC, Sept. 28, 2022 /PRNewswire/ - Gold Royalty Corp. ("Gold Royalty" or the "Company") (NYSE American: GROY) is pleased to announce the completion of its previously announced acquisition from Nevada Gold Mines LLC ("NGM"), a joint venture between Barrick Gold Corporation and Newmont Corporation, of a royalty portfolio consisting of:

• a 10% net profits interest royalty on the producing Granite Creek Mine operated by i-80 Gold Corp., payable after 120,000 oz of gold or equivalent is cumulatively produced from the project;

• a 2.00% net smelter return royalty on the Bald Mountain Mine operated by Kinross Gold Corporation ("Kinross"), payable after 10 million ounces of gold have been produced from the properties; and

• a 1.25% NSR on the Bald Mountain Joint Venture Zone also operated by Kinross.

Pursuant to the transaction, the Company indirectly acquired the royalty portfolio in consideration for US$27.5 million, which was satisfied through the issuance of 9,393,681 common shares to NGM at a deemed price of approximately US$2.93 per share.

NGM currently owns approximately 6.5% of the issued and outstanding shares of Gold Royalty.

• GOLD ROYALTY PROVIDES PORTFOLIO UPDATE AND ANNOUNCES THE APPOINTMENT OF ANDREW GUBBELS AS CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER

https://www.prnewswire.com/new…al-officer-301684159.html
    VANCOUVER, BC, Nov. 21, 2022 /PRNewswire/ - Gold Royalty Corp. ("Gold Royalty" or the "Company") (NYSE American: GROY) is pleased to provide an update on key project advancements within its royalty portfolio. The Company is also pleased to announce the appointment of Andrew Gubbels as Chief Financial Officer, effective January 1, 2023.
    David Garofalo, Chairman, President and CEO of Gold Royalty, commented: "We are excited to see the organic growth embedded within our portfolio begin to crystalize as our operating partners advance their respective projects. Our peer leading growth is driven by royalties on two world class assets, Odyssey and Côté, which are expected to enter production in the next 12 to 18 months. We look forward to several exciting value enhancing catalysts in 2023 across our broad portfolio."
    Portfolio Update
    Odyssey Project (3.0% NSR)
    On November 4, 2022 Agnico Eagle Limited ("Agnico Eagle") and Pan American Silver Corp. ("Pan American") announced that they had delivered a definitive binding offer to the board of directors of Yamana Gold Inc. ("Yamana") pursuant to which Pan American would acquire all of the issued and outstanding common shares of Yamana (the "Yamana Shares") and Yamana would sell certain subsidiaries and partnerships which hold Yamana's interests in its Canadian assets to Agnico Eagle, including the Canadian Malartic mine and Odyssey project, located in Québec.
    Ownership consolidation of the Canadian Malartic mine would place a world-class asset into the hands of one of the best positioned operators in the industry to develop the mine's full potential and gives Agnico Eagle operational control during the remaining development period of the Odyssey project and future projects.
    Ammar Al-Joundi, President & CEO of Agnico Eagle, commented: "The full integration of the Canadian Malartic team and landholdings into our operational base in the region would enhance our Abitibi operating platform, placing Agnico in the unique position to further optimize the asset and unlock potential value through exploration and the leveraging of existing infrastructure, people and regional relationships."
    On October 26th, 2022, Agnico Eagle announced its third quarter 2022 results including an update on development and exploration activities at Odyssey. Construction and development activities remain on schedule at Odyssey with shaft sinking activities expected to commence in early January 2023 and initial production from the Odyssey South ramp expected in March 2023. The expanded third quarter drill program focused on infill drilling at Odyssey South, on drill testing the Odyssey Internal zones and on infill and step-out drilling at East Gouldie.
    Côté Gold Project (0.75% NSR)
    On November 8th, 2022, IAMGOLD Corporation ("IAMGOLD") announced its third quarter 2022 results including an update on construction at the Côté Gold Project in Ontario. Maryse Bélanger, Chair and Interim President and CEO of IAMGOLD commented: "The Côté Gold Project is approximately 64% complete and advancing well following the schedule and cost update released in the summer. With approximately 1,500 workers on site, the project is nearing peak capacity and has seen significant progress in the third quarter towards the target of production in early 2024. The announced sale of Rosebel to Zijin Mining [for $360 million] last month represents the first significant step towards addressing the funding commitments to deliver Côté Gold. The remaining funding alternatives are well advanced and we expect to be able to provide further updates in the fourth quarter."
    Ren (1.5% NSR and 3.5% NPI)
    On November 3rd, 2022, Barrick Gold Corporation announced its third quarter results including an update on its Ren project, a growth prospect at the Carlin complex in Nevada. At Ren, drilling continues to grow inferred resources for the end of 2022 in the significantly sheared JB Zone, as well as the confidence in the continuity of mineralization in the structurally complex Corona Corridor, where MRC-22002 drilled within the highly sheared Devonian Rodeo Creek formation returning 16.0 meters (TW 9.1 meters) at 17.35 g/t Au. Assays are pending for other drillholes to test continuity of high-grade mineralization within the JB Zone. Results are expected to further expand the inferred resource footprint. Remaining drilling this year will continue to focus on the exploration potential in the JB Zone and expand the western Corona Corridor.
    As a result of Barrick's drilling activity, the Ren project's mineral resource estimate is expected to grow in 2022 to support their previously mentioned plan to incorporate Ren into the Carlin complex production plan in the near term.
    Granite Creek (10.0% NPI)
    On November 8th, 2022, i-80 Gold Corp ("i-80") announced its third quarter operating results including an operational update on Granite Creek in Nevada. Drilling continued at Granite Creek during the quarter testing resource expansion targets and delineation on the Ogee and South Pacific Zones with multiple high-grade intercepts reported. Drilling targets were expansion and delineation of the newly discovered South Pacific Zone ("SPZ") as well as delineation drilling that targeted the Otto, Adam Peak, Range Front and Ogee fault zones with underground drilling.
    In news releases dated November 1, 2022, October 18, 2022, and September 13, 2022, i-80 announced high grade results from its 2022 drilling program. Tyler Hill, Senior Geologist of i-80 stated, "The continuity of high-grade mineralization makes the SPZ a priority for development and we look forward to continued expansion drilling in the new year."
    Jerritt Canyon (0.5% NSR and per ton royalty)
    On October 18th, 2022, First Majestic Silver Corp ("First Majestic") announced its third quarter production including an operational update on Jerritt Canyon in Nevada. During the quarter, Jerritt Canyon produced 16,299 ounces of gold, representing a 13% decrease compared to the prior quarter. The decrease was primarily due to a 15% decrease in tonnes milled in order to complete its annual maintenance overhaul of the dual roasters in September which resulted in an increased ore stockpile of approximately 27,600 tonnes due to the planned 14-day maintenance shutdown. This large surface stockpile is expected to be processed in the fourth quarter.
    To increase mine production, First Majestic plans to complete a secondary escapeway in the West Generator mine in late October allowing for a major increase in ore deliveries and gold production. This new ore feed, along with the expected restart of the Saval II mine in November, are anticipated to increase gold grades and increase the amount of fresh ore feed to the plant by approximately 50%. During the quarter, a total of nine underground drill rigs completed 53,714 meters of drilling on the property.
    Fenelon Gold Project (2.0% NSR)
    On September 8, 2022, Wallbridge Mining Company Limited ("Wallbridge") announced it expects to provide an updated mineral resource estimate ("MRE") in the first quarter of 2023 on its Fenelon Gold Project located in Québec. The updated MRE will incorporate data from an additional 100,000 meters of drilling completed since the inaugural MRE and will focus on optimizing the resource for an underground bulk mining operation. The updated MRE will form the foundation for a preliminary economic assessment which is expected to be completed by end of second quarter 2023.

• GOLD ROYALTY PROVIDES PORTFOLIO UPDATE AND ANNOUNCES THE APPOINTMENT OF ANDREW GUBBELS AS CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER

Mit dem Namen würde der in Deutschland keine Karriere machen.

Nun fingen einige an, ihn anzuspeien, ihm das Gesicht zu verhüllen, ihn dann mit der Faust zu schlagen und zu ihm zu sagen: »Weissage uns!« Auch die Gerichtsdiener versetzten ihm bei der Übernahme Schläge ins Gesicht.

Markus-Evangelium Kapitel 14, Vers 65

https://t.me/EnergiekriseMitochondrien

• GOLD ROYALTY DECLARES FOURTH QUARTER CASH DIVIDEND

https://www.prnewswire.com/new…h-dividend-301684220.html
    VANCOUVER, BC, Nov. 22, 2022 /PRNewswire/ - Gold Royalty Corp. (NYSE American: GROY) ("Gold Royalty" or the "Company") is pleased to announce that its board of directors has approved and declared the Company's fourth quarterly cash dividend of US$0.01 per common share. The dividend will be paid on December 30, 2022 to shareholders of record as of the close of business on December 15, 2022.

• Gold Royalty Corp.: Recent Developments Improve Long-Term Outlook

https://seekingalpha.com/artic…improve-long-term-outlook
    Summary

• Gold Royalty Corp. continues to see positive developments across its portfolio, including the potential consolidation of Canadian Malartic, and phenomenal drill intercepts out of Granite Creek Underground.
    • Assuming Fenelon, REN, Railroad-Pinion, and Granite Creek Open Pit head into production, Gold Royalty Corp. will see significant growth in revenue and cash flow over the coming years.
    • Given GRC's industry-leading jurisdictional profile among royalty/streaming companies combined with strong operators at future producing assets, I would view pullbacks below US$2.13 to provide buying opportunities.

[Blockierte Grafik: https://static.seekingalpha.com/uploads/2022/11/19/45984866-16688746316389446_origin.png]

[Blockierte Grafik: https://static.seekingalpha.com/uploads/2022/11/19/45984866-16688779664527588_origin.png]

• GOLD ROYALTY ACQUIRES 12 NEW ROYALTIES IN THE PROLIFIC ABITIBI GREENSTONE BELT AND ENTERS AGREEMENTS TO GENERATE FUTURE ROYALTIES

https://www.prnewswire.com/new…-royalties-301692267.html
    VANCOUVER, BC, Dec. 2, 2022 /PRNewswire/ - Gold Royalty Corp. ("Gold Royalty" or the "Company") (NYSE American: GROY) is pleased to announce that it has entered into an agreement with Val-d'Or Mining Corporation (TSXV: VZZ) ("Val-d'Or Mining") to sell and generate royalties on 12 prospective properties in Québec and Ontario (the "VZZ Agreement"). Under the VZZ Agreement, the Company will also retain a right of first refusal ("ROFR") on any royalty or similar interest sold by Val-d'Or Mining.
    Gold Royalty has also entered into a strategic alliance with International Prospect Ventures Ltd. (TSXV: IZZ) ("International Prospect Ventures") providing the Company with a ROFR on any royalty or similar interest sold by International Prospect Ventures in Australia (the "IZZ Agreement"). The strategic alliance also includes a royalty referral arrangement which will provide Gold Royalty with the opportunity to acquire certain royalties identified by International Prospect Ventures in Australia.

• Gold Royalty Corp. gibt Jahresergebnisse zum Jahresende 2022 bekannt, wobei Rekordjahresumsatz die Prognose übertrifft

Zu den Highlights des Geschäftsjahres 2022 zählen:

• Gesamtumsatz und Optionserlöse1 aus dem Lizenzgebühren-Generierungsprogramm in Höhe von 0,9 Mio. $ bzw. 5,7 Mio. $ für die drei Monate und das am 30. September 2022 endende Jahr, was die Prognose von 5,0 Mio. $ für das Geschäftsjahr übertrifft;
    • Unzen Goldäquivalent ("GEOs")1 von 517 und 2.156, was einem Umsatz von 0,9 Millionen US-Dollar bzw. 3,9 Millionen US-Dollar für die drei Monate und das am 30. September 2022 endende Jahr entspricht;
    • Zahlungsmittel, Zahlungsmitteläquivalente und marktgängige Wertpapiere in Höhe von rund 14,2 Millionen US-Dollar zum 30. September 2022 positionieren das Unternehmen gut für weiteres Wachstum. Dies schließt eine Akkordeonfunktion in der revolvierenden Kreditfazilität aus, wobei die Bank of Montreal unter bestimmten Bedingungen eine zusätzliche Verfügbarkeit in Höhe von 15,0 Millionen US-Dollar vorsieht.
    • Im Geschäftsjahr zum 30. September 2022 setzte das Unternehmen die Umsetzung seiner Akquisitionsstrategie fort und schloss die Akquisition von Abitibi Royalties Inc. und Golden Valley Mines and Royalties Ltd. ab, erwarb eine Lizenzgebühr für das Goldprojekt Côté, erweiterte seine Lizenzgebühren für die Beaufor-Mine und erwarb ein Portfolio von Lizenzgebühren in Nevada von Nevada Gold Mines LLC;
    • Das Portfolio von Gold Royalty wird auf 216 erweitert2 Lizenzgebühren mit Fokus auf die besten Bergbaujurisdiktionen in Amerika (2021 Fraser Institute of Mining Attractiveness Index); und
    • Gold Royalty führte im Jahr 2022 vierteljährliche Dividenden ein, die bei aktuellen Aktienkursen eine Rendite von über 1,5 % erzielen.
  • Gold Royalty to Expand Existing Secured Revolving Credit Facility Up to US$35 Million and Joins United Nations Global Compact

https://www.prnewswire.com/new…al-compact-301745394.html
    VANCOUVER, BC, Feb. 13, 2023 /PRNewswire/ - Gold Royalty Corp. ("Gold Royalty" or the "Company") (NYSE American: GROY) is pleased to announce an amended and restated credit agreement with the Bank of Montreal and the National Bank of Canada to expand its existing secured revolving credit facility by US$10 million to US$35 million. The expanded credit facility consists of a US$20 million secured revolving credit facility (the "Facility"), with an accordion feature providing for an additional US$15 million of availability (the "Accordion") subject to certain additional conditions.
    Andrew Gubbels, the Company's Chief Financial Officer commented: "We are pleased with the expansion of our existing revolving credit facility with the Bank of Montreal and the participation of a new lender, the National Bank of Canada. The attractive terms of the Facility provide additional flexibility and liquidity as we continue to grow our business through disciplined and accretive acquisitions."

• GOLD ROYALTY DECLARES FIRST QUARTER 2023 DIVIDEND AND INTRODUCES A DIVIDEND REINVESTMENT PLAN

https://www.prnewswire.com/new…tment-plan-301748391.html

VANCOUVER, BC, Feb. 16, 2023 /PRNewswire/ - Gold Royalty Corp. (NYSE American: GROY) ("Gold Royalty" or the "Company") is pleased to announce that its board of directors has declared the Company's first quarter 2023 cash dividend of US$0.01 per common share and adopted a dividend reinvestment plan (the "DRIP").
    First Quarter 2023 Dividend
    The dividend will be paid on April 13, 2023 to shareholders of record as of the close of business on March 31, 2023.

• Val-d'Or Mining Announces Follow-On Agreement for Strategic Partnership with Gold Royalty Corp.

https://www.newsfilecorp.com/release/157916
    Val-d'Or, Québec--(Newsfile Corp. - March 10, 2023) - Val-d'Or Mining Corporation (TSXV: VZZ) ("Val-d'Or Mining" or the "Company") is pleased to announce that further to the Company's news release of December 2, 2022, it has entered into a further letter agreement dated March 9, 2023 (the "Agreement") with Gold Royalty Corp.'s wholly owned subsidiary, Golden Valley Abitibi Royalties Ltd. ("Abitibi"), which together with Gold Royalty Corp., is referred to as "Gold Royalty", for the assignment and transfer to the Company of all rights, titles and interests in and to the mineral claims forming Abitibi's Upper Red Lake property located in Ontario (the "Abitibi Exploration Portfolio") in consideration for which the Company will grant to Gold Royalty a 1% net smelter return royalty on the property comprising the Abitibi Exploration Portfolio. Gold Royalty holds 28,965,050 shares in the capital of the Company, representing 35.1% of its issued share capital, and accordingly is an insider of the Company in accordance with applicable securities legislation.
    No cash or equity consideration will be paid for the Abitibi Exploration Portfolio acquired by the Company. The Company will pay to Gold Royalty 20% of any future consideration received by the Company consisting of cash, shares or other securities of any entity received by the Company from a third party in consideration for any interest in, or otherwise in relation to, the Abitibi Exploration Portfolio pursuant to any transaction, agreement or other arrangement entered into, agreed to or announced by the Company on or before March 31, 2024.

• GOLD ROYALTY CORP. ANNOUNCES QUARTERLY RESULTS AND FORECASTS CONTINUED GROWTH IN 2023
    https://www.prnewswire.com/new…th-in-2023-301782603.html
    Highlights for the three months ended December 31, 2022, include:

• Total Revenue and Option Proceeds of $1.1 million for the three months ended December 31, 2022, an 11% increase from the three months ended December 31, 2021. "Total Revenue and Option Proceeds is a non-IFRS Measure. See "Non-IFRS Measures".
    • With approximately $35 million in available liquidity, inclusive of a $15 million accordion feature in its credit facility (available subject to certain additional conditions), the Company is positioned well for further growth.
    • The Company forecasts between $5.5 million and $6.5 million in Total Revenues and Option Proceeds in 2023.
    • Gold Royalty now holds 216 royalties with a focus on the top ranked mining jurisdictions in the Americas (Fraser Institute Annual Survey of Mining Companies 2021 Investment Attractiveness Index).
    • Gold Royalty declared its fifth consecutive quarterly dividend in 2022, yielding over 1.8% at current share prices.

Schriftgröße:  A A A A A