Round Table - Ausblick auf 2006

• Musste ich hier übernehmen, da dies ein brillianter Vergleich der Werte von 2 FED Chairman über rund 2 Generationen beleuchtet:

" Hold still, Little Fish!
    (SeattleSun) Dec 26, 11:47

‘Hold still, Little Fish! All we intend to do is gut
    you.’

MACOLM BRYAN - FED RESERVE ATLANTA (1958)
    In 1958 Macolm Bryan, head of the Federal Reserve Bank
    of Atlanta, made this protest against even a little
    inflation and to the proponents of a gently rising
    price level: “The integrity of our conduct is crucial.
    Even if we ignore past savers in money forms, which
    would be a great scandal, we at least have a
    responsibility, binding in conscience, to present and
    future savers in money forms. If a policy of active or
    permissive inflation is to be a fact, then we can
    rescue the shreds of our self-respect only by
    announcing the policy. That is the least of the canons
    of decency that should prevail. We should have the
    decency to say to the money saver, ‘Hold still, Little
    Fish! All we intend to do is gut you.’”

Fast Forward 44 years!

BEN BERNANKE - FED RESERVE BOSTON (2002)
    Compare that to a quote from a speech given by former
    Boston Fed Governor Bernanke in November of 2002:
    "...U.S. dollars have value only to the extent that
    they are strictly limited in supply. But the U.S.
    government has a technology, called a printing press
    (or, today, its electronic equivalent), that allows it
    to produce as many U.S. dollars as it wishes at
    essentially no cost. By increasing the number of U.S.
    dollars in circulation, or even by credibly
    threatening to do so, the U.S. government can also
    reduce the value of a dollar in terms of goods and
    services, which is equivalent to raising the prices in
    dollars of those goods and services. We conclude that,
    under a paper-money system, a determined government
    can always generate higher spending and hence positive
    inflation.”

The difference in policy is staggering, but what I
    really want to point out is that Mr. Bernanke is at
    least doing what Mr. Bryan hoped, telling the Little
    Fish they will be gutted.

The Federal Reserve does not want people to save money
    and they warned them not to. The Fed is slowly
    “training” the populace to believe that real estate
    and equity investing is the “savings” of the future.
    But saving is different from investing in that
    investing has price risk.

So the Fed has made it clear that saving “money” has
    risk too, the risk of a declining dollar. The only way
    to protect a decline in the dollar is to not save
    money, but invest it in assets that increase in
    nominal price at the rate of at least the decline in
    the dollar.

Got Gold?

Hope you do! If not - time's running out at an ever faster pace ...

• US Government is Preparing for the 2010 FRN collapse
    Being a true blooded Yankee, and only using Federal Reserve Notes (FRNs) in my daily life, I have been to Russia many times, and am struck how banks there allow one to deposit Euros, USDs, and Rubles in accounts designated in such denominations, something I can not readily do at my USA Well Fargo bank. When depositing and withdrawing these fiat moneys in Russia, one can effectively trade currencies by a simple trip to the bank, or a curb side stop. I am amused there by the hoards of street money changers virtually on every corner, vigorously shaking their Rubles in advertisement for swapping Rubles for US Dollars. I never see such events on the streets of Laguna Beach California, nor else where in the good old USA.

When the federal reserve reduced interest rates in the 2001 time frame to pump up the economy, as the exchange rate dropped, the Russians, remembering several collapses of Ruble, were very concerned, as the USD had been for years their safe haven of choice for monetary wealth preservation. I said it was a result of interest rate decreases. Not understanding USA monetary policy by common Russians, they listened to me very intently.

Common Russians, by and large, do not possess safe haven real money coinage in silver and gold, and rely on the most stable of all fiat money for wealth holdings. From my personal interactions, I have found that common Russians are educated and intelligent peoples, but are hyper-sensitive to fiat money fluctuations, and naturally so, having been twice burned badly by the Ruble collapses, especially after the fall of the Soviet Union. Many had their entire life savings wipe out over night by that fiat money, and they of course, blame it all on the USA. With respect to the gift of democracy, they seem to say, "money cant buy everything that's true, but what it can't buy, I can't use, I WANT MY MONEY BACK"!

Most Russians blame their loss of life savings on us Yankees, the cold war victors. President Reagan's military build up broke the Russians when trying to keep up militarily. Russians, unlike most Americans, have a healthy distrust of fiat money. However, they do not generally hold real money in silver and gold coinage, as it is generally not minted is large amount by the Russian central banks only offering some specialty coins with very high minting surcharges.

Now, there seems to be a new global movement afoot, and this movement is not really understood by this author. It is an undefined confluence of subtle thinking and conduct. Notwithstanding a precise understanding of this movement, it is real, and it may give Mr. Bill Murphy's GATA following some support in the very near future. Something in the fiat monetary world is definitely changing, but what? Maybe Mr. Murphy has been on target all along.

Surprisingly, the Russian central bank, in Russia having vast mine reserves, has now decided to increase its FOREX reserves, and President Putin has recently indicated that Russia's gold reserves should be increased from the current 5% to 10% or more over the next several years. But Putin's Russia still retains cultural secrecy and vertical controls as aspects of the old soviet empire in which President Putin was reared and in which he is now the de facto czar.

President Putin calls for increased bank gold reserves while Russia is now stating that its gold production has dropped. Hmmm, sounds like a possible secret Yuko's confiscation. There are also rumors that other Asian banks, such as China and Japan, may increase their gold reserves from a tiny 1% of their FOREX reserves. Other world banks seem to be taking notice as well of gold trends and ballooning US debt, as Venezuela and South Africa, inter alia, have also indicated new interest in building their gold reserves. Central bank gold sales by the EU seem to be slowing as well, if not reversed, as the British exchequer, Mr. Brown, gets repeatedly slammed for selling vast amounts of British gold reserves at the bottom of the gold price in about 2000. I suspect Britain will now think twice about selling any more gold from its reserves. There is a global movement out there and something big is afoot for sure.

When looking at global trends, this novice in the gold market, who jumped in at $270 in late 2000, sees a global trend towards hoarding gold, but why? Not a stock trader, nor a gold trader, in late 2000 when gold was low, I simply figured it was a safe long term investment, not knowing any better, and did not blink during the channel up trend corrections from late 2000 to late 2005 when Gold finally entered the so-called phase II break out. But having seriously jumped in, I started to seriously review market commentary, and particularly like the differing of opinions. With gut feelings that something big was afoot, Mr. Murphy and his gang at LeMetropoleCafe.com caught my eye.

An engineer and patent lawyer by profession, I have little training in gold markets, but one thing has, over the years, stuck in my mind. In about early 1980, I purchased a hand full of Krugerrands, then in vogue, at about $240/oz and sold at $290/oz, and thought to myself, good job, well done, and patted myself on the back, being so proud. When gold hit $850/oz, I was taken back and realized, I really did miss the boat during that bull run.

I have learned from my mistake. With my engineering training, I am comfortable with graphs. Without an expert knowledge of the gold market, I look at the graph in generic terms. I looked at the bull run then and now in three phases, first is the bull run basing, the low linear slope up in price, now characterized as a channel bull run between 2000 and late 2005. Now I suspect there should be a high linear slope increase in price, now characterized by some as phase II, and signaled by the recent break out from the 2000-05 bull run channel. After this, in about 2008, I expect, the exponential explosion, the phase III, like the 1980 curve to $850/oz. From my limited view, and for whatever reason one may choose, it seems that gold will hit at least $2750/oz about 2010-11. I wont miss the boat this time around.

But then I take a step back, as an American, as I am torn in my loyalties, between a desire for strong US dollars and personal greed in gold. I want a golden nest egg from my children, but also want a strong dollar for a healthy economy in which my children will live. But how can I have it both ways? And so I ponder this question and seek possible scenarios from those in the know. I want my cake and eat it to. While Mr. Douglas V. Gnazzo may suggest I buy a wheelbarrow to carry my 2010 FRNs, I think I will have a better use of it then. I think that a wheelbarrow for FRNs may not be necessary, the $100,000 FRN might be printed, at virtually no cost.

But, I do buy into the twin deficits that throttle the FRNs, and that, with war-hawks, bleeding hearts, and natural disasters, there really is no political end in sight to the twin deficits, at least until federal budget pay-go becomes popular again in about 2010, after the FRN then collapses, when gold hits at least $2750/oz, in my view. For most Americans, like those Russians, life time savings in FRNs will be wiped out in real value, and only then will Americans gain a healthy distrust of fiat money.

The inevitable collapse the FRN will not spell doom for the good old USA, in my view. This is the good news. The USA is the 3rd largest gold producer subject to 2010 wind-fall taxes, as in 1860 when the comstock load silver mines funded the civil war, and when the USA $20 gold coin was king in the rebel south. With increasing silver prices, the very low 117,000 million ounces in central banks can be quickly ramped up to support a global silver and gold currency, which presently exist in fact, but called as such.

The USA holds 26% of world gold bank reserves, and that matches 25% of the world profits being generated in the USA. While Mr. Murphy may claim there is a cartel suppressing Gold prices, the US seems to not be a member, as Fort Knox still seems immune to goldfinger's gold suppression attacks. There is plenty of central bank gold stocks and silver mines about to support a US real money currency. That is, it seems that the world will eventually dump fiat money, and currency traders will be history, in the out years. The FRN being the world reserve currency, will be the first of the fiat money to fall from grace, as the world banks dump the dollar, trying not to be last to bail out of FRNs. The USA national debt will also be effectively wiped out by tremendous devaluation of the FRNs, a possible intended scheme by the US Government to effectively defraud bankers and savers world wide.

There is an excellent article by Mr. Douglas V Gnazzo offering a history of US bearer notes and the FRN, the former backed by silver as a real dollar, that is, real money. The US to this day still strikes $1 silver and $50 gold coinage, real money, and I was struck (no-pun intended) that the US is still minting real money, yet also prints fiat paper money, concurrently. I am always amused by the $1 and $50 stated value on my real money coinage.

With the inevitable global collapse of fiat money between 2010-2015, the federal reserve may be preparing itself to wipe out the national debt by maintaining its gold reserves and the silver and gold minting to support a dual currency economy during a transition period using both the devalued FRN and real money. Governments can mint vast amount of real money in response to the fiat money collapse.

Global silver stocks are very low, but that would change as old mines are reopened, and gold has been retained in central banks. Silver and gold prices will explode in the FRN collapse diminishing the minting surcharge to a trivial percentage of value. It is unknown by this writer what is the current amount of minting of real money, but there is no slow down in gold jewelry purchases world wide and it seems that real money and jewelry could be easily used in a post-fiat money collapse scenario. Las Vegas may go back to the silver dollar bet, the hard way.

The real secret may be that the USA already has another back-up currency, the $1 silver and $50 Gold eagle coinage, a real money currency. When Palladium broke down below $200/oz in December 2004, that should have been an obvious buy signal, and Stillwater Mining and Northwest Territory Mint offer excellent assayed Pd rounds. In purchasing these rounds, it was realized that the US government wont recognize these Pd rounds as savings for retirement tax deductions. The IRS will honor retirement investments in US minted silver and gold eagle coinage, and hence, the infant beginning of the necessary return to real money, in the good old USA. The US $1 silver eagles have a relatively high minting surcharge, but that pales in comparison to the 95% lost of value of FRNs over the last century, and the losses to come between now and 2010 in FRNs, and will be completely made up by necessary price escalations in silver over the next few years as silver returns to at least $20/oz and maybe $100/oz in present value.

This real money believer and USA Yankee is now convinced of an FRN collapse at about 2010 and is now screaming the bi-currency rebel yell, based on the gold up trend and recent global central bank moves and the exploding national debt. It seems that one should reduce holdings of USA FRN fiat money and hold US minted eagle coinage, with the price escalation of real money exceeding that of controlled interest rates, in our route to the FRN monetary collapse in 2010. Personal FRN debt, such as a mortgage, is not a problem as long as the debt interest rates are fixed, and the writing is on the wall for refinancing variable interest rate debt into fixed interest rate debt to survive the coming collapse five to ten years hence. That is simply common sense. But it also seems that the US is now partially through retirement recognition, and is destined to be fully, a bi-currency economy, real money and fiat money, during a transition period to only real money world wide.

I can now see US banks allowing for silver and gold bank accounts with the issuance of silver and gold certificates to supplement conventional FRN accounts, similar to the Russians with their multiple fiat currency bank accounts. Mr. Gnazza will surely be pleased. As real money becomes more popular, the government will eventually get back to a quasi gold-silver standard during a transition when there is both real money and fiat money, and then to a complete global silver-gold standard in the out years. The big losers are foreign central banks holding FRNs and Americans and savers with large FRN bank accounts.

The US can, with its gold reserves, provide a solid economic currency to survive the up coming FRN collapse, wiping out FRN life time savings as US citizens and foreign central banks are burned by the uncontrolled fiat money US spending. This is, of course, just one man's opinion, but I could be right. Maybe by then, I will have retired, and take up shaking $100,000 FRNs on the streets of Laguna Beach California, using my wheelbarrow, if not to infirm, to transport the necessary $1 silver eagles coins for the street exchange at $100,000 FRNs to $1 eagle.

Vie Gravarite Parusski? (You speak Russian)?
    Dasvadaya!!! (Good Bye)

Derrick Michael Reid
    Laguna Beach CA

• ... - scheint mir ein ungeheuer bedeutungsvoller Beitrag zu diesem Thema zu werden.
    Christian Morgenstern hat es bereits versucht den Fischen eine Stimme zu geben; Er hat allerdings kleine Luftblasen stat Puünktchen verwendet und somit etwas mehr ausgesagt als blosse - ... - !
    Es wird a bissl langweilig obergscheite Leit zu interpretieren, die sich hinter a paar Punkterln vasteck'n und es is a net so lustig wias glabst.

Immerhin, geht es darum wie lange das durch NICHTS gedeckte internationale Währungssystem noch aufrecht erhalten werden kann - eine Chuzpe, die nun vom hegemonialen Dollar bis zur letzten Zerreissprobe ausgelotet wird.

Muass I mehr sogn?

Hast a Gold oda kans, Oida?

Des is de Frog vom oid'n Hamlet - To be or not to be!

• frr @ KR
    @ Alle

Ich habe eigentlich keinen Bock Forum Polizei zu spielen aber in diesen Fall mische ich mich ein.
    Bei so etwas schaue ich nicht zu.

Es ist traurig das Silber nun sich mit Dir anlegen will, Frr.
    Er hat wohl soviel Gift im Blut da er selbst an Weihnachten keine Ruhe gibt und nun dieses neue Thema stoeren will.
    Fuer diese Aktion gehoert nun die rote Karte erteilt.

Einwandfrei ist der User Silber nur im Forum um seinen Dreck und Frust abzuladen und das gute Forum zu ruinieren wo er nur kann.
    Ich vermute es ist Warren oder ein Neidangriff der Silberinfo.
    Wie gesagt nur eine Vermutung, jedoch sind gewisse Aktionen und Schriftzuege die darauf hindeuten.

Mit solchen Aktionen und User werden gute Mitglieder wie Tambok vergrault die sich nicht mehr blicken lassen weil es ihnen zu bloed wird diesen Schrott zu lesen was die hier ablegen.

Ich koennte jetzt zuschauen wie es die meisten bei mir gemacht haben.
    Nur sehr wenige haben sich bei meinen Streitereien eingemischt und mich unterstuetzt. Die es gemacht haben, herzlichen Dank !

Leider handeln viele Deutsche so und jeder schaut nur auf sich selbst. Deshalb ist der Mist so hoch in Deutschland weil keiner mehr aufsteht und Schluss sagt, das mal nebenbei bemerkt.

Silber verdient nun die rote Karte, ich erwarte von HW das er diese austeilt nach der Terror Aktion sowie Beleidigungen im Junior thread bei der er sich Gelb geholt hat vor kurzen.

So wie ich Silber kennengelernt habe kommt er bald wieder als neuer User ins Forum da er ohne hier zu stenkern anscheinend nicht mehr leben kann.

Falls du die Meldetaste nicht gedrueckt hast,Frr, ich habe sie jedenfalls gedrueckt und ihn gemeldet sonst geht das weiter so.

Jungs haltet das Forum sauber von solchen Users die wollen nur die gute Stimmung und Informationsablauf ruinieren und das Forum unanschaubar machen.

Bitte lasst es Euch nicht gefallen,haltet zusammen und wehrt Euch dementsprechend gegen Leute die hier die Regeln brechen und kein Interesse haben und den Sinn dieses Forum ruinieren wollen.

Solche User wie Silber haben hier nichts zu suchen.

Ich bin bald im Urlaub und bin gespannt wie ihr zur Abwechslung den Stall sauber haltet von solchen bedauernswerten Menschen wie Silber es ist der eigentlich einen Arzt statt Forum braucht.

Schaut Euch das mal an was Silber bis jetzt gemacht hat dann koennt ihr sehen was er hier eigentlich will......

KICK HIM OUT NOW !!!

http://www.goldseiten-forum.de…h.php?searchid=58504&sid=

Regards
    Eldo

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ps.
    @ Silber

Geh wieder dort hin wo du hergekommen bist, ...zur Hoelle !
    Hier ist meine rote Karte und Neujahrswunsch an dich.
    Solche Typen wie dich brauchen wir hier bestimmt nicht .....

• Zitat

Original von Eldorado
    @ Alle

Ab hier fühle ich mich zum ersten mal in diesem Thema angesprochen

Zitat

Ich habe eigentlich keinen Bock Forum Polizei zu spielen aber in diesen Fall mische ich mich ein.

Jemandem der soviele Beiträge "angesammelt" hat wie du, dem unterstelle ich, daß er jede Möglichkeit wahrnimmt, seinen Senf dazuzutun.

Zitat

Es ist traurig das Silber nun sich mit Dir anlegen will, Frr.
    Er hat wohl soviel Gift im Blut da er selbst an Weihnachten keine Ruhe gibt und nun dieses neue Thema stoeren will.
    Fuer diese Aktion gehoert nun die rote Karte erteilt.

"..." hat der böse Silber geschrieben und dabei wäre es bestimmt geblieben.

Zitat

Einwandfrei ist der User Silber nur im Forum um seinen Dreck und Frust abzuladen und das gute Forum zu ruinieren wo er nur kann.
    Ich vermute es ist Warren oder ein Neidangriff der Silberinfo.
    Wie gesagt nur eine Vermutung, jedoch sind gewisse Aktionen und Schriftzuege die darauf hindeuten.

Deine Vermutung interessiert mich nicht.

Zitat

Mit solchen Aktionen und User werden gute Mitglieder wie Tambok vergrault die sich nicht mehr blicken lassen weil es ihnen zu bloed wird diesen Schrott zu lesen was die hier ablegen.

Ich weiß nicht wie es die "guten" Mitglieder hier halten, aber ich entscheide selbst was ich lesen will und was Schrott ist. Btw: Bist du etwa auch Tambok?

Zitat

Ich koennte jetzt zuschauen wie es die meisten bei mir gemacht haben.
    Nur sehr wenige haben sich bei meinen Streitereien eingemischt und mich unterstuetzt. Die es gemacht haben, herzlichen Dank !

Man könnte fast glauben man hätte dich entführt.

Zitat

Leider handeln viele Deutsche so und jeder schaut nur auf sich selbst. Deshalb ist der Mist so hoch in Deutschland weil keiner mehr aufsteht und Schluss sagt, das mal nebenbei bemerkt.

Viele Dinge laufen im guten alten Deutschland schief, das ist richtig. Was das allerdings ist und was wir dagegen unternehmen, das geht dich einen feuchten Kehricht an. (Falls du wirklich nicht hier wohnst)

Zitat

Silber verdient nun die rote Karte, ich erwarte von HW das er diese austeilt nach der Terror Aktion sowie Beleidigungen im Junior thread bei der er sich Gelb geholt hat vor kurzen.

PN an HW bitte

Zitat

So wie ich Silber kennengelernt habe kommt er bald wieder als neuer User ins Forum da er ohne hier zu stenkern anscheinend nicht mehr leben kann.

Als neuer User reinkommen scheint dir ja bekannt zu sein. Ich könnte mir vorstellen, daß du mehr nicks hast als ich mir vorstellen kann.

Zitat

Jungs haltet das Forum sauber von solchen Users die wollen nur die gute Stimmung und Informationsablauf ruinieren und das Forum unanschaubar machen.

Danke für die Warnung, aber ich pass schon auf. Im Übrigen sollen die goldseiten ja möglichst weit verbreitet werden. Da läßt es sich nicht vermeiden, daß es hier und da mal etwas primitiv wird. Solange nicht jeder soviele überflüssige postings "macht" wie du, sehe ich keine Gefahr.

Zitat

Bitte lasst es Euch nicht gefallen,haltet zusammen und wehrt Euch dementsprechend gegen Leute die hier die Regeln brechen und kein Interesse haben und den Sinn dieses Forum ruinieren wollen.

Danke, das werden wir.
    Tschüüüss!

Zitat

Solche User wie Silber haben hier nichts zu suchen.

Wer will das wissen?

Zitat

Ich bin bald im Urlaub und bin gespannt wie ihr zur Abwechslung den Stall sauber haltet von solchen bedauernswerten Menschen wie Silber es ist der eigentlich einen Arzt statt Forum braucht.

Schon wieder im Urlaub?
    Letztes mal hast du wochenlang deinen Urlaub angekündigt, dann warst du plötzlich wieder da. Jetzt wieder Urlaub? Wann denn? Bis wann denn?

Zitat

Schaut Euch das mal an was Silber bis jetzt gemacht hat dann koennt ihr sehen was er hier eigentlich will......

Mich würde eher interessieren, was du hier in Wirklichkeit willst. Wieviele ID´s du hier hast. Warum du so unendlich viel Zeit hast, soviel zu posten und zusätzlich noch Moralapostel zu spielen.
    In meinen Augen bist du ein Schwätzer oder Schauspieler und ich halte es sogar für möglich, daß du hier mehr Namen hast als ich für möglich halte. :D

Setz doch einfach mal 2 oder 3 Tausend Beiträge aus, dann haste auch keinen Ärger.

Und noch was:
    Schreib nicht mehr so leichtfertig "@ Alle"!
    Ich könnte mich gestört fühlen!

:D

Bleibt noch zu erwähnen, daß ich nicht bei jedem Ausrutscher solch eine Aufmerksamkeit zu Teil werden lasse.
    Nur, bei dir lags mir halt schon länger auf der Zunge.
    Und ich war jung.
    Und ich hatte Zeit.

:P

• Ich koennte jetzt zuschauen wie es die meisten bei mir gemacht haben.

Eldorado

Meine Unterstützung hast du, danke für deine vielen lesenswerten Beiträge! :)

Gruss und schönen Urlaub!

Es ist noch kein Verschwörungstheoretiker vom Himmel gefallen.
    - Altes Sprichwort, neu übersetzt

• Vanescent ;)

@Apatchi ..... who are you ????

Weihnachten muss ja beschissen gewesen sein fuer dich.
    Das Bild und Neujahrswunsch (oben) gebe ich Dir gerne nachtraeglich als Geschenk.
    Du schreibst ja immer bei Dies und Das und hast doch gar keine Ahnung was Minen angeht als Forum Politiker sowie Deutschland Retter.
    Was willst du eigentlich bei Gold & Silber sowie Minenaktien ?
    Ich kann auch nichts dafuer wenn du hier nichts kapierst bzw. lesen kannst.
    Du kommst wohl vom selben Stamm wie Silber so wie du ihn unterstuetzt. :D
    Ein sehr beindruckender Kommentar (147) von Dir sowie gleichzeitiges Auftreten von Euch beiden.
    Ich lach mir einen Ast ueber deine Antwort, grosser Krieger....
    Heb dein Haxen doch bei deinen Stamm Baum 57234 aber nicht hier im Minenfeld.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hallo frr

Gutes Thema. Dank für den Link.
    Diese Diskussion dort hab ich sehr genossen. ;)
    Sehr interessante Einschätzungen guter Leute.

Ein Absatz,der besonders gefiel:

Marc: What is driving gold and other assets higher is excessive liquidity, which brings about rapid debt growth and, with it, high asset inflation. There is also momentum buying, that is speculation, in all other asset markets. Finally, it would seem to me that some central bankers and investors are becoming nervous about their large dollar and other paper money assets. So, given that Asian central banks have only about 2 per cent of their assets in gold, some buying is taking place. Moreover, you can be sure that the 'wise' central bankers, who sold their gold positions below US$300, will buy back gold once it reaches several thousand dollars. :]

Grüsse und Dir ebenfalls ein
    Goldenes und Silbernes 2006

Edel Man

"Die Märkte haben nie unrecht, die Menschen oft." Jesse Livermore, 20.Jh.

"Die Demokratie ist das Paradies der Schreier und Schwätzer, Phraseure, Schmeichler und Schmarotzer, die jedem sachlichen Talent weit mehr den Weg verlegen, als dies in einer anderen Verfassungsform vorkommt." E.von Hartmann

Dieser Beitrag ist eine persönliche Meinung gem. Art.5 Abs.1 GG und Urteil des BVG 1 BvR 1384/16

• Offizieller Beitrag

Diesen Absatz von Marc Faber halte ich auch für erwähnenswert:

Marc: I only hold gold and silver, but platinum and palladium have similar upside potential.
    For 2006, I like silver and palladium the best in the precious metals sector. ?(

Grüsse

"Die Demokratie ist das Paradies der Schreier und Schwätzer, Phraseure, Schmeichler und Schmarotzer, die jedem sachlichen Talent weit mehr den Weg verlegen, als dies in einer anderen Verfassungsform vorkommt." E.von Hartmann

Dieser Beitrag ist eine persönliche Meinung gem. Art.5 Abs.1 GG und Urteil des BVG 1 BvR 1384/16

• Ich fand die Diskussion auch sehr interessant.

Wg. des scheinbaren Widerspruchs. Vielleicht möchte er seine Investments nur übersichtlich halten, nach dem alten Warren Buffet Spruch: "Wenn das Harem zu groß wird, lernst Du keine der Frauen richtig kennen." oder so ähnlich.

Es kommt nicht darauf an, die Zukunft vorauszusagen, sondern darauf auf die Zukunft vorbereitet zu sein. - Perikles

• Offizieller Beitrag

Einfach noch etwas deshalb,weil so prägnant:

William Thomson/Franklin Templeton,auszugsweise aus der Diskussion:

How long could this bull last? After a 20-year bear market, 10 years plus or minus is not unreasonable. The public and most institutions have barely noticed the move to date. How far could it go? The price reached an absurd level of US$870 in a mania. Since that time the US money supply (M3) has grown 5.6 times, ?(while the above ground supply of gold expanded perhaps 1.64 times and global wealth well over 10 times in nominal dollar terms. In a mania, you never know how far things can go, but taking those factors into account, we can say US$870 in 1980 terms translates into a least US$3,000 today. ;)

What might a 'reasonable' level be? We can come to a figure of at least US$1,000 plus in a number of ways. First, if you said that a reasonable level for gold was US$350 in 1980 - a figure that reflected changes in the US economy since it was fixed at US$35 in 1933 - then that translates to about US$1,200 today.

Das wäre auch nicht schlecht! Vorerst. ;)

Grüsse

Schriftgröße:  A A A A A