Silber Companies - Liste und Neues

• Sabina Announces $12,870,000 Private Placement With Silver Wheaton
    Friday December 15, 9:00 am ET

THUNDER BAY, ON--(MARKET WIRE)--Dec 15, 2006 -- SABINA SILVER CORPORATION (TSX VENTURE:SBB.V - News) ("Sabina") is pleased to announce a non-brokered private placement financing whereby Silver Wheaton Corp. ("Silver Wheaton"), a publicly traded company listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange and New York Stock Exchange, has agreed to purchase up to 7,800,000 Units (the "Units") of the Company at a price of C$1.65 per Unit, for gross proceeds of up to $12,870,000. Each Unit consists of one (1) common share and one-half (1/2) of a non-transferable share purchase warrant. Each whole warrant entitles Silver Wheaton to purchase one (1) common share of the Company at a price of $2.75 per share for a period of forty-eight (48) months from the closing date, providing that if the closing price of the common share is above C$5.00 for 15 consecutive trading days, Sabina may accelerate the expiry of the warrants. As part of this investment, Sabina has granted the right to Silver Wheaton, under certain conditions, to maintain its pro rata interest in Sabina in the event that Sabina issues additional equity securities in the future.
    full story: http://biz.yahoo.com/iw/061215/0195304.html
    http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=SBB.V

linar :)

• Silber etwas abgetaucht..

Immerhin kann ich jetzt über das Wochenende in Ruhe überlegen..

Bei 13,45POG habe ich 60% vom gesamten Depot notgeschlachtet. :D

Jetzt ist Cash da,war immerhin zu 99,9% investiert..

Da will jemand den EM Bugs das Fest madig machen..

MfG

• ECU hat seit gestern trading halt.
    Hoffentlich wieder mal was Anständiges.

Wenn der Drache fliegt, dann fliegt er (SDRG.OB) 50 Mill oz. Reserves und ca. 300 inferred in China.

Sabina: die Meldung ist natürlich sehr gut. Die schon bisher sehr solide Aktionärsstruktur wird durch Silver Wheaton noch besser. Und warrants können auch nicht fliegen wie bei dem verdreifachten PP von fortuna.
    Da sehen wir heuer noch die 2 bei sabina.
    Heisst auch, dass immer weniger Aktien frei zur Verfügung stehen, weil schon sehr viele in festen Händen sind.

Im übrigen wird Silver wheaton immer mehr zu einem fond.
    Wo die schon überall die Finger drin haben. Langsam dürften sie auch in die hohe Bewertung hineinwachsen. Keine DD, weil nicht investiert....

schock,
    Yale hat nach Exmin (EXM) in Impact (IPT) den 2. guten Partner.
    Die würd ich auch vorziehen.
    Hast du schon mal hier auf Seite 1 geschaut.
    Ansonsten viel Spaß beim Überlegen. :D

Ein Kollege aus einem kanadischen Board schrieb seine Überlegungen nieder:

"I am interested in people's thoughts as to which junior silver plays are most undervalued at present (if any, but then it is relative valuation I'm interested in, not the silver market in general). My major silver holdings until now have been First Majestic (FR), Fortuna (FVI), and Impact Silver (IPT) held indirectly through an Energold Drilling (EGD) stake. I sold FVI on Monday (at $2.36) when they announced a PP at $1.90, with warrants already in the money at $2.30. Not impressed! I'd been thinking also that it was somewhat on the steep side for comparative valuation purposes, at a MCap (then) of approx $100m for modest production and limited reserves (although excellent prospects for expansion). FR is capitalised more highly of course, but then it has a more substantial production profile and growth plans. The question I'm asking myself is how to replace FVI (if it dips much below $2 I may dive back in). I have in mind producers or near-producers rather than pure explorers or developers unlikely to be in production in the next two years (in which camp I place Sabina, SBB).

I am thinking about Apogee (APE), IPT, Minco Silver (MSV), or Revett Minerals (RVM). (I've also been wondering about Alexco [AXR], but it probably doesn't meet the criteria I set out, and at $150m MCap it is an expensive explorer, albeit very promising.) APE seems especially cheap, although of course Bolivia deserves a discount. IPT has had an impressive run recently, which always makes me nervous, but still seems reasonably cheap (I don't know if I can bring myself to buy IPT directly when I can buy it via EGD: not very rational I know, but hard to shake). MSV has a large inferred resource but isn't in production and despite dropping off since earlier in the year is still capitalised at about $85m. RVM has attracted support from Silver Wheaton (SLW) among others (SLW is another silver possibility, not that it meets the criteria I set out at all), and has a large (if low-grade) resource and a plan to mine it (as well as some limited production at present).

Anyway, if anyone has any thoughts on these stocks or other possible undervalued plays (especially those that haven't made great price leaps recently) I'd be very interested to hear.

utwiq
    Oxford, UK"

Grüße
    Tschonko

"Confusion is a word we have invented for an order which is not understood." Henry Miller

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Tschonko ()

• Ende des Umtauschprogrammes mit First silver:
    Top nachricht, weil nur Wenige die Cashoption wählten.
    Bleibt viel Cash für FR. Geschätzte 23 mille.
    Shorties haben sich verspekuliert.

Alte Frage: wer wird als Nächstes geschupft? :D

http://biz.yahoo.com/iw/061215/0195600.html

Pursuant to the terms of the Arrangement, shareholders of First Silver who deposited their completed Letters of Transmittal with Pacific Corporate Trust Company ("PCTC") prior to the close of business on December 13, 2006 received either (i) one common share of First Majestic for every two common shares of First Silver, or (ii) cash compensation in the amount of $2.165 per First Silver share, 50% payable upon deposit of the Letter of Transmittal and the balance payable in two equal installments over two years, with interest payable quarterly at 6.0% per annum on the unpaid balance.

As at the close of business December 13, 2006, a total of $777,677 had been paid to those shareholders who elected for the cash option representing 718,408 shares of First Silver. A total of 6,403,144 shares of First Silver have been deposited with PCTC for exchange into 3,201,572 shares of First Majestic. Effective December 14, 2006, the remaining First Silver shareholders are no longer entitled to elect to receive the cash option and thus are only entitled to receive First Majestic shares. First Silver shareholders who continue to hold First Silver shares have a period of six years, to September 14, 2012, during which time they may surrender the certificate(s) representing the First Silver shares held by themselves, following which time they lose all rights to receive any consideration under the Arrangement. As at December 14, 2006, a total of 19,345,769 First Silver shares have not been surrendered of which First Majestic owns 12,324,600 shares, therefore 3,510,584 shares of First Majestic may potentially be issued assuming all are exchanged.

Silver Wheaton: Präsentation
    Zu beachten: keine eigene Produktion,
    langfristige Abnahme Kontrakte mit den Produzenten (z.B. auch 19% von BCM/ Bear Creek....usw......

http://www.silverwheaton.com/insitepresent/

Slide 32 und 33 anklicken!

Sabina passt da bestens rein in das Profil.
    Niedere Abbau/Produktionskosten
    jährliche Steigerung der Abbauquote
    und langes Minenleben.

Sabina läuft auf Schienen, da kann nur noch das management was verbocken.
    Weil das war noch nicht alles. Sie haben drei gute Properties, nicht nur Hackett river.

Grüße
    Tschonko

• Nachdem ein paar Werte zurückgekommen sind die letzten Tage, überlege ich umzuschichten von ein paar nichtstrategischen Zockerwerten in Qualitätsaktien.

GPR.TO interessiert mich da vorallem. Die habe ich noch nicht.
    Was mich stört bei der Firmenpräsentation, die ich vorhin durchgeschaut habe, ist die Verwässerung.
    Vor 18 Monaten noch rund 22 Mio Aktien plus 3 Mio Optionen. Mittlerweile bereits über 60 Millionen Aktien und 20 Millionen Optionen. Die meisten übrigens mit Strike < 1.

Ist eine solche Verwässerung normal??????

Ehrgeizig die Ziele. 10 Millionen Unzen Silber produzieren bis 2010. Das hingegen gefällt mir.

Abi.V auch schön zurückgekommen. Die habe ich aber schon. Meine andern grösseren Positionen FR.V, EDR.TO und SBB.V halten sich gut.
    Die kann man glaube ich noch eine Weile liegen lassen.

Vielleicht will jemand ASM.V anschieben. Wäre dankbar... :D

• zwyss,
    die dilution wird immer wichtiger, weil es da auch Neuerungen in Kanada gibt bezüglich PP´s. Das wird immer heftiger.
    Hab das schon oft mitgemacht.
    Deine 3 größten sind sehr gut.
    GPR dilution ist besorgniserregend, wenn die Meldungen das nicht bestätigen wie zum Beispiel bei FR.V. Da haben wir dilution, aber es gibt immer auch wetrthaltig was dazu. Das ist wichtig.
    Stell nächste Woche dazu was rein.

Mexico Mike zu silver eagle (SEG.TO):
    Sind sie investiert?
    Tschonko: "JA"
    Edelmann: "IA"

I flew down to Mexico last week to visit the Miguel Auza project in Zacatecas, owned by Silver Eagle Mines. This is another of those old mining projects that has been brought back to life with the injection of capitol from a Canadian listed junior. The intriguing aspect of Miguel Auza is that the town of 14,000 people grew up around the old workings, and the mine is literally under the town. There are numerous old shafts and infrastructure right in the back yard of residential dwellings. Yet the town is supportive of the mine, and most of the employees live within walking distance of the office.

The project was assembled by gaining control of many small properties, and then additional staking enlarged the area to go pretty much from horizon to horizon. There are several productive veins that are very rich in silver with associated base metals, but past development only extended to very shallow depths because the vein structures act as a natural acquifer, and any extension of the workings below the water table resulted in heavy flooding beyond the capacity of pumping technology.

I witnessed this groundwater issue for myself at the lower levels of the workings, where drill holes driven into the vein behaved like pipes, allowing a strong flow of water to jet out. Mine workings typcially encounter water inflow, but to see water gushing out in such high volumes definately underscored the challenge to keep the workings dry enough to allow for mining activity. The company has high powered pumps working non-stop to divert the water out of the workings, and it is used for agriculture at the surface. There are no environmental concerns or toxins in this water.

The vein structures are typically narrow, ranging from a few inches to several feet across, but of very high grade. Mineralization is localized in steeply dipping quartz veins, bearing sulphides rich in silver minerals like galena. Wider zones of breccia surrounded many of the veins, with higher grade ore extending across a wider interval. Along the fault planes, rock had been ground down to a fine clay and enriched with leached silver that has assayed in the kilograms per tonne range. You could feel how heavy the clay was from these enriched layers.

I walked every inch of the developed workings along a decline ramp that has been driven to reach several of the veins outlined so far. Economic grade material has been excavated as they developed the workings and a stockpile of perhaps 5,000 tonnes is on surface awaiting the completion of the mill. The workings are very efficiently advanced with just enough room to allow for scoop trams and trucks to navigate carefully with minimal clearance.

The mill has been rebuilt and refurbished from the ground up, and it is the jewel of the operation. I noticed that every piece of equipment was in superb condition, custom rigged for a modern operation. A dedicated high voltage line separate from the town electrical grid is in place and brand new electrical equipment serves the mill.

The plant has been designed to allow for an increase in production as the scope of the mine grows. Proven and reliable equipment is in place, with no difficulty to source parts, bearings, and general maintenance. The crushing circuit is capable of 300 tpd at current capacity. Grinding is limited by the bottleneck of a ball mill rated to only 100 tpd, and to expand beyond that level will require a larger ball mill to be installed.

A standard floatation cell recovery method is in place, with 2 banks of cells dedicated for the production of a lead concentrate, and 2 for a zinc concentrate. Management hopes to achieve about an 80% overall recovery efficiency from the operation, after the standard learning curve for a new mill during which time they will tune the operation and experiment with different settings to generate the optimum results.

A tailings pond was under construction during my visit with an engineer right on site to ensure safety and durability. Since the pond is located along a slight rise, any failure of the dam would flood nearby agricultural land with tailings so care and attention during the construction process is of utmost importance. The pond design call for a secondary settling pond to be dug that will allow discharge water to be recycled and pumped back up to the mill. The capacity of this pond is for 90,000 cubic meters, enough to last for about 1 million tonnes of tailings, and nearly 10 years of production.

There is a possibility that the recovery operations may eventually expand to allow for a heap leach circuit, where old tailings plus the tailings from modern operations could be treated and recover additional silver, bringing the overall recovery efficiency above 90%. To do so would require an environmental permit application to handle cyanide, and this is an option that will be on the table in the years ahead. If silver breaks out to levels above $20, then it would become extremely attractive to process the tailings at low cost with such a method and generate additional strong revenues.

As it stands now, the mine is pretty much ready to go and production could commence as early as next month. They plan to run some lower grade material through the mill to test it out, and train mill staff. The mill is designed to run efficiently with 2 twelve hour shifts, employing just 6 people during the day when the crushing circuit is in operation, and 4 people on the night shift.

Other facilities were under construction during my visit, including a modern assay lab, a mechanical shop, as well as administration and service buildings.

The entire project has the look of a brand new, modern operation, and this stands in sharp contrast to many of the other older projects that I have been to see. The mine has tremendous potential for additional resources to be discovered and put into production, and the mill is going to operate at the highest of efficiency with the potential for additional capacity expansion during the life of the project.

Management strengths lie with the production side of the business, so I do not anticipate they will be unable to resolve the challenges that typically occur with a mine startup. The town and the State are fully supporting the project, and the company works with the attitude that everyone needs to be a beneficiary of their success for the company to move forward.

The company still has about $5 million in the treasury, and positive cash flow generation should commence shortly to help underwrite the aggressive development and exploration schedule. I am confident that they will be able to advance the project, yet will maintain a growth curve that does not over extend the financial resources. I am also encouraged that the company has a very quiet confidence in their objectives, and they specifically urged me to be conservative in my report and to allow them to deliver results without excess hype and promotion. What a refreshing change.

cheers!

mike

Personal disclosure: I bought shares in the company earlier this year in the PP. My direct travel expenses were paid by Silver Eagle.

"Confusion is a word we have invented for an order which is not understood." Henry Miller

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Tschonko ()

• ECU ist mit der Meldung heraußen:
    Sie spricht für sich.
    Und erst 40% des gebietes exploriert.

ECU Silver Mining Inc. Announces Wide Mineralized Corridor at the Santa Juana Mine

http://biz.yahoo.com/ccn/061218/200612180364013001.html?.v=1

Sabina ist bei hohem Volumen in D vorgelaufen auf 1,3.
    Zu beachten ist, dass nur 14% der Aktien frei sind.
    Wauns laaft, daun laaft´s!

Hab noch ein bisserl FR.V aufgestockt.

Grüße
    Tschonko

• Hab heute auf Verdacht noch einmal Excellon nachgekauft.
    Verdacht bestätigt! :D

Excellon Reports First Quarter Earnings of $7.6 Million
    http://biz.yahoo.com/ccn/061218/200612180364219001.html?.v=1

Umfangreicher Bericht, bei Bedarf lesen! :D

Einige Auszüge:

Excellon Resources Inc. (TSX VENTURE:EXN - News) is pleased to report earnings of $7.6 million for the three month period ended October 31, 2006. Excellon generated operating cash flow of $2.2 million in the period and the Company had $12.8 million cash on hand as at October 31, 2006. As at December 14, 2006, the Company has in excess of $14 million cash on hand. Other results from the period ended October 31, 2006 include:

Tabelle kommt besser über link!

During the three months ended October 31, 2006, the Company recorded net income of $7,628,251 compared to a net loss of $610,195 in 2005. Gross operating income for the period was $11,043,924 compared to $2,131,537 in 2005. Operating income for the period was $7,854,189, compared to a loss of $610,195 in 2005. Included in net income is a loss resulting from the valuation of the Company's silver debenture of $572,283 (2005 - $727,958). Excluding this valuation loss, the Company would have reported net income of $8,200,534 (2005 - $117,763).

During the three months ended October 31, 2006, the Company produced 15,988 tonnes (2005 - 9,620) of ore and shipped 11,536 tonnes (2005 - 8,363 tonnes) of ore. Revenues during the period were $12,274,681 (2005 - $3,273,783) and cost of production was $1,230,757 (2005 - $1,142,246), resulting in gross operating income from mining operations of $11,043,924 (2005 - $2,131,537). Although the amount of ore shipped during the three months ended October 31, 2006 was only 38% greater than in 2005, revenues were significantly increased due to the higher grade of the material shipped and substantial increase in metal prices realized.

• Excellon marschiert schon:
    in D 90 t und in kanada + 17%.

Haben nun ca. 14 mille cash und seit Sept. keine Bohrergebnisse mehr veröffentlicht.
    Also ist da auch was ausständig, und ich vermute mal, es wird gut sein.
    Das ohne Zweckoptimismus.

Negativ sind die vielen warrants, die sehr tief liegen (0,2 - 0,4).
    Bin ja in Bezug auf warrants recht happig, aber hier stören sie mich nicht.

ECU ist nun auch wieder über 3. Die Meldung wurde auch verstanden.

Und Sabina könnte heute die 2 in Angriff nehmen. Da ist ja zur Zeit ein bisserl ein Hype.
    Der wird sich auch wieder legen. :D

Grüße
    Tschonko

• Offizieller Beitrag

Das wurde aber auch Zeit, mit Excellon,waren ja etwas abgerutscht. ;)

Sabina macht einfach Spaß, selbst wenn die mal demnächst konsolidieren sollte.

Überhaupt : Gut,die mit ECU und EXN gewichtig im Depot zu haben.

Dafür haben Abcourt und Avino vorübergehenden Schwächeanfall. :(

Grüsse
    Edel Man

"Die Märkte haben nie unrecht, die Menschen oft." Jesse Livermore, 20.Jh.

"Die Demokratie ist das Paradies der Schreier und Schwätzer, Phraseure, Schmeichler und Schmarotzer, die jedem sachlichen Talent weit mehr den Weg verlegen, als dies in einer anderen Verfassungsform vorkommt." E.von Hartmann

Dieser Beitrag ist eine persönliche Meinung gem. Art.5 Abs.1 GG und Urteil des BVG 1 BvR 1384/16

• Eldo,
    in einem jahr sagst: mei, hab ich die billig erwischt. :D

edel,
    das ist doch bestens, wenn die Gewichtung stimmt.... :D
    Sabina und EXN hab ich auch fett, ECU a bisserl weniger so wie Gammon Lake.
    Am fettesten noch immer FR.V. Und da ist der Großteil aus der Speku.
    ABI und Avino hab ich schon verkauft.

Wenn schon dabei: BPM und CDU sind weg zum Verluste schreiben.
    BZA wird auch langsam fällig, nur die Cabo lass ich unversehrt, unkonsequenterweise. :D

Grüße
    Tschonko

• Offizieller Beitrag

Tschonko

Ulkig,vor einiger Zeit Teilverkauf von ABI und ASM.
    Aber halte die hoffnungsvoll durch. :)

Hab noch dicke Brocken Great Panther, Endeavour Silver und First Silver.
    Und Minera Andes sowie Northern Dynastie, sind aber Mischlinge :].
    Orko etwas weniger, u.a....

Grüsse
    Edel Man

"Die Demokratie ist das Paradies der Schreier und Schwätzer, Phraseure, Schmeichler und Schmarotzer, die jedem sachlichen Talent weit mehr den Weg verlegen, als dies in einer anderen Verfassungsform vorkommt." E.von Hartmann

Dieser Beitrag ist eine persönliche Meinung gem. Art.5 Abs.1 GG und Urteil des BVG 1 BvR 1384/16

• Nicht schlecht, Edel ;)

Tschonko, ich hab wie ein bloeder die CDU gekauft weil ich sie nicht gewaehlt habe. :D

Nur mehr leicht im minus, die kommt wieder hoch.

Die ABI und ASM Langweiler halte ich weiter, sie sind im leicht Plus.

Die BZA ist eine Depotleiche mit -48%.

Ob die sich noch zum Ausgleich hochstrampelt bezweifle ich.

Ich lasse die auf der Intensiv Station.

Gammon und FR ist eine klare Sache.

Mit Ach und Krach die SVM.TO aufgestockt bei 17.20 CAD.

Die Ostereier nun in den Korb gelegt, dieses in der Weihnachtszeit. :D

F.... the PPT !

Gruss

Eldo

• Offizieller Beitrag

Etwas kurz kommen hier seltsamerweise Silberriesen Silver Standard /SSRI und Silver Wheaton /SLW.

Beide sind eigentlich Basisinvestments für diejenigen, die etwas Ruhigeres bevorzugen.

SSRI ist einer der sehr interessantenTausendfüßler, mit den vielen Beteiligungen usw.
    War mal fast 15% und viele Jahre im Depot, aber zusammen mit C ardero nach immensen Kurssteigerungen in Juniors und kleine Explorer getauscht.

Gerade bei CDU hat sich das als sehr profitabel erwiesen.
    Erwähne das lediglich, weil gelegentliches Überprüfen und Umschichten nützlich sein kann.

Bei American Bonanza/ BZA bin ich in guter Hoffnung =),wie bei den anderen Zwergen auch ,die wir hier so mehr oder weniger haben.... ;)

Grüsse
    Edel Man

• Die Silver Wheaton wird immer interessanter über die Beteiligungen.
    BZA wird schon, die wird auch künstlich gedrückt, genauso wie EXN die letzten Wochen.
    CDU wohl auch. Aber ich brauch die Verluste heuer. Das erspart mir einiges.
    Gewinne mach ich mit denen, die aus der Speku sind.
    Nächstes Jahr wird das noch schwerer.
    Heißt, die Auswahl muss immer selektiver werden, was ich kauf..... :D

Bei ECU dürfte auch schon sehr bald/in einigen monaten? der nächste Schub kommen.

Ab Anfang Jänner ein neuer President. Michel Roy bleibt erhalten. Der neue hat gute Finanzverbindungen, d.h. auch in dieser Richtung tut sich bei ECU einiges. Eben eine neue Stufe.

ECU homepage:

December 06, 2006
    ECU Silver appoints Stephen J. Altmann as President

TORONTO ONTARIO, December 6, 2006 - The Board of Directors of ECU Silver Mining Inc. (TSX-V: ECU) is pleased to announce that Mr. Stephen J. Altmann has been appointed President of ECU. He will assume his duties effective January 8th, 2007. Mr. Michel Roy, who is currently the President and Chief Executive Officer, will continue as Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer.

Mr. Altmann has extensive experience with 20 years in investment banking and the resources sector. He was most recently a Managing Director at Desjardins Securities Inc. and prior to this worked at Scotia Capital, Credit Suisse First Boston and RBC Capital Markets. Mr. Altmann holds a Masters of Business Administration and an Honours Bachelor of Science in Geophysics.

ECU has experienced significant growth over the past year and Mr. Altmann brings additional expertise to the ECU management team that will enhance ECU's ability to more rapidly achieve its objective of growth and expansion. Mr. Altmann will be based in ECU's newly established Toronto office to augment communication with the investment community and ECU shareholders.

"We are pleased to have Stephen join our ECU team and greatly appreciate the technical and financial expertise as well as the industry experience and commitment he brings to the Company," said ECU Chairman and CEO Michel Roy. "Stephen's appointment as President signals our expansion and growth. Given our ongoing expansion plans, ECU will continue to add expertise to its team."

• Meine größte Position ist auch FR. Bin ja gespannt, wann das shorten endlich ein Ende hat.

Gut möglich, dass die nächste Übernahme schon bald ins Haus steht, jetzt wo feststeht, dass durch den FSR Aktien Tausch jede Menge Bargeld zur Verfügung steht.

Ist FR eine Tradingposition bei dir Tschonko oder hältst du die auf lange Sicht?

Im Prinzip könnten wir da doch recht schnell wieder die 7 CAD sehen IMHO.

Gruß

DAU2006

• @dau,
    die FR halt ich bisher stur, hab vorgestern noch zugekauft.
    Nur ich bin mit 66% aus der Speku, d.h., wenn ich Geld brauch, werd ich da was versilbern, aber erst ab 5C$ aufwärts.
    Oder nach der nächsten Aqisition.

Das Shorten bei FR. ist mir ziemlich egal.
    Gründe: die onzes
    die eigenen drill rigs auf Parilla
    die Exploration
    die Art, wie keith reagiert. Siehe Dios padre, wo die Situation mehr als happig war. Aber die Aktion, es war ja keine Re-Aktion, war großartig.
    Also vermute ich, dass noch News kommen werden vor der nächsten Übernahme.
    Das einzige Problem bei FR seh ich darin, dass Keith übermütig wird und den Bogen überspannt.

Also überhaupt nichts Neues, aber so ungwefähr schätz ich das ein und danach handle ich.
    Bleibt mir eh nichts anderes über...... :D

Impact: da hat wer den Kurs auf ca. 1,6 gehalten.
    Heute Schluss bei 1,64.
    Könnte sein, dass derjenige fertig ist.
    Sollte man sich anschauen in den nächsten Tagen.
    Man kann viel lesen in den Akrien zu Zeit.
    Dressing, und auch schon neue Käufe für 07.
    Trends werden geboren.

Grüße
    Tschonko

PS.:
    was sagst du zu dem Beitrag über silver eagle SEG.TO von Mexico Mike?

Schriftgröße:  A A A A A