Silber Companies - Liste und Neues

• Offizieller Beitrag

Tschonko

Interessante Liste von Seeking Alpha, danke!

Prima die Hyperlinks,hier ist für jeden Silberaktienfan was dabei.
    Einige derer haben wir ja. 8)

Sicher nicht zufällig von Mines Management präsentiert.
    Die tut sich schwer,solange kein Permit vorliegt : 2- Jahrestief !!
    Da liegt der Hase im Pfeffer.

Grüsse
    Edel Man

"Die Märkte haben nie unrecht, die Menschen oft." Jesse Livermore, 20.Jh.

"Die Demokratie ist das Paradies der Schreier und Schwätzer, Phraseure, Schmeichler und Schmarotzer, die jedem sachlichen Talent weit mehr den Weg verlegen, als dies in einer anderen Verfassungsform vorkommt." E.von Hartmann

Dieser Beitrag ist eine persönliche Meinung gem. Art.5 Abs.1 GG und Urteil des BVG 1 BvR 1384/16

• Es ist doch interssant zu sehen wie oft ihr hier Mines Management erwähnt, obwohl die ja eigentlich ziemlich klein sind und die Aktie zur Zeit nur eine Richtung kennt, nämlich Richtung Süden!
    Ich mach mir keine Sorgen solange viel über MGN diskutiert wid. Da braucht's nur einen kleinen Funken und alle steigen wieder ein! :D

• Dann bliebe Faktor 3.

(Warn Witz. In welchem Verhältnis stehen die Zahlen, die diese Verhältnisse hervorbringen. - Ein Vergleich - ob sinnvoll oder nicht - ist hier nur möglich wenn die Grössenordnungen ähnlich wären.)

Grüsse,
    gutso

• also gutso,
    das versteh sogar ich. Beide begehren was. :D

Tom Szabo spricht mir aus dem Herzen: schon wieder
    Man beachte auch den 2. Absatz!

JANUARY 9 2007 12:00PM PDT - A nice jump in gold and silver today I can only attribute to physical buying and technically being oversold. The silver and gold stocks did not follow suit with some issues selling down quite brutally and as a result approaching a good buying zone for moderate adding or initiating positions. Otherwise, not much to do but watch until silver convincingly trades over $12.50 or under $12.00 at which point we could see the move accelerate in the respective direction of travel.

A reader commented on Mines Management's top 20 list of undeveloped silver projects which has been circling the Internet the last day or so, pointing out correctly that the list appears to be missing Silver Standard's Pitarrilla silver deposit in Mexico which hosts more than 400 million ounces of silver in combined measured, indicated and inferred resources. This in fact would seem to place Pitarrilla in the world's top 5 undeveloped silver projects. I don't know why Mines Management excluded Pitarrilla from its list but perhaps it simply used some old data in its recent presentation. Regardless, Silver Standard with its nearly US$2 billion market cap at its recent high buys you about half an ounce of silver for each dollar of share price. And although this is a very simple and rudimentary way to measure share leverage to silver prices, I would argue that it gets you in the ballpark. Which is to say, I don't consider Silver Standard a prospective silver stock primarily because of its leverage to silver but rather for its corporate philosophy, management and potential to convert resources to reserves and then to profitably mine them when silver prices are favorable.

Today I will wrap up my discussion by pointing curious readers to Silver Eagle Mines and Esperanza as potential additions to a silver stock portfolio for what may seem to be very different reasons, but in fact they are the same.

In the case of Silver Eagle Mines, last mentioned here in November, the company appears to be taking an unrushed, careful approach to exploring and developing its Miguel Auza silver property in Mexico. Four things among others stand out for me with this company: (1) the size of the land position at over 40,000 hectares (about 160 square miles); (2) the reported high silver grades of many drill intercepts along with solid by-product credits; (3) the proximity to existing infrastructure; (4) and the depth of management experience (bordering on overkill). This management knows they can mine the silver now but they seem to be taking the conservative approach of ask first and shoot later.

As for Esperanza, I recently urged caution pending further drill results based on the possible failure of four drill holes to intercept a nearby vein at depth. However, this does not mean Esperanza is any less prospective than its multi-ounce per ton gold intercepts would have you believe. In fact, even after the incredible move the stock has made during 2006, there is plenty of explosiveness and nervous anticipation tied up in the share price. The best way to demonstrate this perhaps is to look at the price action during the last 2 days, when the shares rocketed almost 20% between last Friday and yesterday on the anticipation of a news release only to give back most of those gains today when the news turned out to be a C$13 million brokered private placement. The private placement, at C$3.65 per share, appears to be a fabulous deal for Esperanza given the shares trading down to C$3.40 on numerous occasions in the last few days, so I wouldn't expect a lot of opportunity to buy at significantly lower prices in the days and next few weeks ahead. Like Silver Eagle Mines, I find it hard to find much to criticize about what this company is currently doing. And that isn't because I own both stocks, either.

Esperanza,. little sister von silver standard, die hab ich leider nicht, obwohl ich mir die auch schon seit einigen Monaten immer wieder anschau.
    Alter Fehler, sie stieg mir zu viel.

Grüße
    Tschonko

• Offizieller Beitrag
    Zitat

Original von Tschonko
    (.....)
    Esperanza,. little sister von silver standard, die hab ich leider nicht, obwohl ich mir die auch schon seit einigen Monaten immer wieder anschau.
    Alter Fehler, sie stieg mir zu viel.
    (......)

Moin Tschonko

Da ging es Dir nicht alleine so. ;)
    Die hätte man auch bei 1,5 kaufen sollen,stand lange auf der Watchlist.

Dann hab ich sie mir erst am 3.01.bei 3,4C$ geschnappt, hoffentlich immer noch früh genug.

Die letzte PR im eigenen Sräd.
    http://www.goldseitenforum.de//thread.php?threadid=1427

Grüsse
    Edel Man

"Die Demokratie ist das Paradies der Schreier und Schwätzer, Phraseure, Schmeichler und Schmarotzer, die jedem sachlichen Talent weit mehr den Weg verlegen, als dies in einer anderen Verfassungsform vorkommt." E.von Hartmann

Dieser Beitrag ist eine persönliche Meinung gem. Art.5 Abs.1 GG und Urteil des BVG 1 BvR 1384/16

• Edel bezueglich EPZ, da gehts mir besser mit 130% Gewinn z.Zt.
    Die halte schon ewig und mehrmals verkauft zum Freilaeufer.
    Das ihr die nie gekauft habt wundert mich, sie ist der Explorer von SSRI und dort sitzen einige SSRI Leute an Board.
    Ich versuche mir die SNS.V zu schnappen, auch eine interessante Sache im Silber Valley.
    650.000 USD zum Start haben sie bezahlt um die alte Mine zu kaufen.
    Auf die MSV.TO in China schaut kein Mensch...Gut so ! :D
    Die sitzen auf Silber Reserven und die wenigsten wissen es.
    Neben der SVM.TO der Silberplay ueberhaupt in China ,IMO.

Mal schaun, you can't have it all.

Cheers

XEX

• Offizieller Beitrag
    Zitat

Original von Eldorado
    (....)
    Mal schaun, you can't have it all.
    (....)

So sieht das aus, Eldo! :D
    Selbst Du mit Deinem Riesenharem hast nicht mal 10 % aller Minentitel. =)

Und was soll unsereins denn sagen?
    Jedenfalls stehen immer mehr in den Watchlists als im Depot. :]

Grüsse
    Edel Man

• Teil 3 von Don Hansen: http://www.silveraxis.com/opps/010907_dh_valuestrategy.html

Kommentare dazu gibt es später: Mir fallen da noch ein paar Besonderheiten ein. :D

A Value Strategy for Investing in Silver Mining Shares - Part 3
    January 9, 2007

By: Don Hansen-SILVERAXIS.com

In this, my third article on the Value Strategy for Investing in Silver Mining Shares, I will provide detailed information on another company that satisfies the criteria being used for this series: First Majestic Silver. To summarize the criteria, I wanted companies that offer the potential to increase in market value by 3-4 times in the next 12-18 months without a substantial change in the silver price or any major new ore body discoveries. Using this criteria, in October 2006 I identified four currently producing mining companies that qualified. They are all Canadian companies operating in Mexico, and they are all profitable on an operating basis excluding overhead, amortization and exploration expenses.

The four companies are:

First Majestic Silver (FR in Vancouver, FRMSF on Pink Sheets) being featured today.

Endeavour Silver (EDR in Toronto, EDRGF on Pink Sheets) featured in Part 1.

Great Panther Resources (GPR in Toronto, GPRLF on Pink Sheets) featured in Part 2.

Impact Silver (IPT in Vancouver, ISVLF on Pink Sheets) to be featured in Part 4.

First Majestic Silver

In this installment, I will present the fundamentals on the recently renamed First Majestic Silver (formerly First Majestic Resources). The historical data and forecasts shown were obtained by and through personal interviews with company management, company publications, the Internet, and annual reports. All dollar amounts are in US$ millions unless otherwise noted.

DIE TABELLE IST SALAT IN DER KOPIE:
    Hier anschauen:
    http://www.silveraxis.com/opps/010907_dh_valuestrategy.html

Silver Equiv. Production (millions oz.) 2006: 3.3 *
    2007: 5.0
    2008: 7.0

Shares Outstanding (millions) 51 - 55 - 60

Options/Warrant (millions)------- 9 - 12 - 10

Cash in Bank: $19

Possible Market Value Dec. 2007 - $650

Possible Share Price Dec. 2007 - US$12/share

* Due to the acquisitions during 2006, this number does not appear in the company's financial statements; however, the number represents the proforma ounces of silver produced in 2006 from the three producing mines owned as of year-end.

** Management of First Majestic Silver provided me with their estimate of total expenses rather than mine operating expenses used in my presentations for Endeavour Silver and Great Panther in the two previous installments of this series. Therefore, pre-tax profit instead of mine operating profit is used above. Accordingly, I adjusted the market multiple up to 18x from 15x to make my estimate of market value comparable to what was presented previously.

I would like to point out once again that the Possible Market Value Dec. 2007 shown is the average of the 2007 and 2008 calculated market values, which is the same method I have used throughout this series. Please see the prior installments for further explanation of my methodology.

Other factors which make, in my own opinion, First Majestic Silver a good investment now include the following:

• The $19 million in cash on hand is much higher as a percentage of current market value than for many other miners, especially when compared to what funding is required to produce the projected output. This means limited dilution beyond the exercise of some warrants in the next two years and the potential to make acquisitions of new projects without dramatic dilution. The above figures include the effect of recent acquisitions and the private placement which closed in November 2006.

• The company expects to be traded on the Toronto exchange in early 2007 and is reviewing an AMEX listing in the US. Both listings should give a boost to the share price, increase liquidity and trading volume, and attract more institutional and retail investors in both Canada and the US.

• The company is extremely well connected and very respected in Mexico, hence the success in its most recent acquisitions. These relationships are anticipated to continue to assist First Majestic Silver in its aggressive growth strategy.

• The management team consists of senior mining professionals from Pan American, Hecla, Grupo Mexico, Penoles and Luismin (now Goldcorp.). Total staff at First Majestic Silver is more than 850 personnel, mostly in Mexico.

• Resources (which include reserves) are at 60 million ounces of silver and on target for 200 million ounces by the end of 2007. First Majestic presently has 12 drill rigs operating and developing resources.

• The company's production from its three operating mines is 90% silver, which is very unusual. Most companies calling themselves silver companies actually produce only 40-60% silver and report their entire production as silver equivalents. Very few companies actually have over 70% of their revenues associated with silver. Silver Wheaton is the only company whose revenue is 100% from silver and First Majestic Silver is one of the few others with a very high percentage of production attributable to silver. This should matter to investors because silver resources and production are typically valued at a significant premium to base metals and even gold. This was, in fact, the very reason why Silver Wheaton was spun off from a gold company in the first place. Yet another consideration here is that base metal prices have increased significantly more than silver prices in the past 5 years, providing silver with the room to outperform base metals in the next few years. Furthermore, a possible economic slowdown during 2007 could pressure base metal prices more than silver. This is because gold and silver prices are closely correlated, but the gold price is not as closely correlated with economic cycles as base metal prices. If silver does turn out to be the best of both worlds, miners with high silver content in their production and resource base could fare better than other resource investments in the next few years regardless of the economic climate.

• First Majestic Silver has three producing silver mines; the La Parrilla, the San Martin, and the La Encantada. Most of the other silver companies have a single operating mine which of course increases the risk to shareholders if any problem may arise at their single mine. The flip side of this is that the management of three mines may create higher overhead and more management challenges for First Majestic Silver, but the cost clearly outweighs the benefit of spreading production risk across three projects.

• In addition to the three producing mines, First Majestic Silver owns several other advanced stage silver properties and previous mining operations. They are as follows: La Verda, where two rigs are currently drilling, La Perseverancia, San Juan, and Las Cotorras. These properties represent planning for future growth since management is concentrating on maximizing production at the present time with the three main mines noted above.

I am working on a comparable analysis for the remaining company on my "value strategy" list, Impact Silver, which should be released shortly. There may also be other companies worthy of consideration in the future using our criteria, but these four appear to be the most mature, proven successful junior silver producers currently out there, and therefore we believe they may be the least risky while still possessing high return potential in the near term.

By way of disclosure, I own shares of all the companies featured in this "value strategy" series. Also, no one has asked or paid me to write these articles.

• Ich spar mir meinen Kommentar, steht ja eh fast alles drin. :D

Vielleicht noch staccatomäßig:
    19 Mille Cash.
    Auf La Parilla einige drill rigs im Einsatz (und die bleiben auch dort, weil gekauft!) von insgesamt 12 rigs.
    Manche nasenbohrer bringen mal gerade 2 rigs auf.....

Also haben wir von resourcenseite auch noch einiges zu erwarten.
    Ich schätze, dass es 08 eher 8 mille oz. sein werden, weil ich von einer Übernahme ausgehe.

Einbahmstraße wird´s keine, weil immer mehr auf das Potential von FR
    aufmerksam werden.

Kommentar von Tom Szabo:
    "JANUARY 9 2007 4:00PM PDT - I have just posted Don Hansen's latest value strategy installment on First Majestic Silver. After spending several hours over the past few days reviewing the information to see if I can add to it (or subtract from it) without success, I am convinced that Don is on the right track and those who follow his strategy are bound to do very well. To think that First Majestic was trading under C$3.00 as recent as October 2006 makes me shake my head whenever someone bemoans the lack of outstanding investment opportunities remaining in this silver market.

On a related subject, recently I was asked by a concerned reader how it was possible that I am so positive on silver as an investment when I believe there might be the possibility of 1.5 billion ounces of stockpiled silver in just the good delivery bar form out there, which is several multiples of what every silver expert seems to think is available. I looked over the website, and sure enough, there is no succinct summary of my overall thinking on the prospects for the silver market. This is an omission I will be mending very shortly. In the meantime, and for starters, let me put it into 25 words or less:

Sources of silver demand are seemingly endless against finite supply. Investment and speculative demand in particular are very inelastic and can be sustained for long periods, driving prices well beyond the ranges observed for other investments.

Okay, that was actually 36 words but those extra 11 really help encapsulate the bottom line for silver as a compelling investment opportunity for the 21st century. When we add to that the ability to trade and hold silver in both direct and indirect forms and in various speculative to defensive strategies, it becomes easy to see this "second fiddle to gold" as a unique investment class all by itself. Alternatively, some people prefer to view silver as the steroid to gold's financial muscle while still others extol the combined virtues of silver and gold as a wealth protection measure against a systemic financial crisis. These ways of looking at silver are all valid and that is why I refer to "sources of silver demand" as "seemingly endless". Now if we could just get all those brilliant minds who are so pre-occupied with cloak and dagger conspiracy theories to help instead uncover and promote these many sources of demand -- while forgetting about supply which we cannot do anything about anyway -- in a manner that is credible, convincing and not intimidating, we'd really be getting somewhere. In the meantime, I'll continue in my small way to dedicate this website to investment opportunities in silver."

Grüße
    Tschonko

• Portal mit sehr guten Bohrergebnissen.
    Hottman hat nicht umsonst nachgelegt vor einigen Monaten.

http://biz.yahoo.com/ccn/070110/200701100366694001.html?.v=1

Portal Intercepts 4.0 Meters Grading 18.9 g/t Gold 549.2 g/t Silver at Arroyo Verde Principal VeinWednesday January 10, 1:33 pm ET

VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA--(CCNMatthews - Jan. 10, 2007) - Portal Resources Ltd. (TSX VENTURE:PDO - News) is pleased to announce the results from the recently completed drilling program on the depth extensions of the high grade epithermal Principal Vein at the Arroyo Verde Project, Chubut Province, Argentina.

Twelve combined RC-Diamond Drill holes totaling 2822 meters were drilled on the Principal Vein over a strike length of 700 meters to a depth of 200 meters at spacings of 50 to 100 meters. Targets of the drill holes were the 400 meter western high grade section and the 300 meter eastern breccia zone of the Principal Vein.

In the western portion of the Principal Vein, nine drill holes have to date outlined a high grade section along a strike length of 400 meters on surface to a vertical depth of 125 meters. Below the 125 meter level the high grade zone narrows to 100 meters as intersected by drill hole PO-94 grading 28.05 g/t gold equivalent over 4.2 meters. Drill hole PO-95 which is thought to have been stopped short of the Principal Vein is to be deepened with good potential to increase the width of the high grade shoot. To the east of PO-95 the Principal Vein intersected by holes PO-96 and PO-97 consists of a wide zone of silica-sulphide rich hydrothermal breccia up to 32 meters wide with 0.5 to 3.0 meter sections of brecciated banded chalcedonic vein with multiple intersections ranging from 1.3 meters grading 4.62 g/t gold equivalent to 0.4 meters grading 2.04 g/t gold equivalent.

In addition five drill holes PO-95 to PO-97 and PO-103 to PO-104 intersected a new Hanging Wall (HW) vein south of the Principal Vein (PV) along a strike length of 150 meters with a width from 0.45 to 4.00 meters grading from 1.4 to 9.1 g/t gold and 31.1 to 316 g/t silver. The average of this vein is 1.57 meters grading 6.81 g/t gold and 271.7 g/t silver.

In the eastern breccia zone, four drill holes, PO-98 and PO-99, PO-101 and PO-102 tested the depth extension of the eastern breccia vein area intersecting low grade values ranging from 1.2 to 3.3 g/t gold and 5.3 to 77.8 g/t silver.

Assay results of the drill intersections are tabulated below.

Western High Grade Zone
    -----------------------

Intersection Assay
    From To Interval Gold Silver Au Eq
    Hole No. Meters meters g/t g/t g/t

PO-93 No Significant values (westernmost hole)

PO-94 PV 200.78 - 205.00 4.2 18.9 549.2 28.05

PO-95 HW 56.00 - 57.00 1.0 4.1 316.0 9.37
    HW 161.00 - 164.00 3.0 1.7 0.9 1.70
    Hole stopped at 245 meters, short of intersecting the
    Principal Vein.

PO-96 HW 67.00 - 71.00 4.0 9.1 173.6 12.00
    PV 188.25 - 188.75 0.5 2.6 163.4 5.32

PO-97 PV 187.80 - 189.10 1.30 2.7 115.1 4.62
    PV 193.50 - 195.00 1.50 1.8 126.7 3.91
    PV 211.80 - 212.20 0.40 1.0 62.5 2.04
    PV 215.00 - 217.00 2.00 6.3 38.1 6.94

PO-100 HW 146.26 - 146.7 0.46 1.2 77.8 2.50

PO-103 HW 115.40 - 116.20 0.80 1.40 31.1 1.40

PO-104 HW 126.20 - 127.80 1.6 7.10 180.0 9.77

(Gold Equivalent (Au Eq.) calculated using a silver:gold ratio of 60:1)

Portal Resources is very encouraged by the continuation to depth of the high grade zone in the western part of the Principal Vein as well as the discovery to the south of the new Hanging Wall vein with significant gold-silver values. Portal is planning a follow up program to deepen hole PO-95 as well as drill two or three deeper holes to 250 to 300 meters below surface to test both below the high grade intercept in drill hole PO-94 (4.0 meters at 28.00 g/t gold equivalent), drill hole PO-95, and to the east below the 32 meter wide zone of silicious-sulphide rich breccia in hole PO-97 which had sections grading 2.04 to 6.94 g/t gold equivalent.

Sampling procedure at Arroyo Verde is to split the core on site with one half delivered to Alex Stewart Argentina S.A., a subsidiary of the international laboratory Alex Stewart (Assayers) Limited and transported to their laboratory in Mendoza for analysis. Samples are analyzed by fire assay for gold and silver and ICP for trace elements. Mr. Gary Nordin, P.Geo, British Columbia is the designated Qualified Person in accordance with the guidelines of National Instrument 43-101. Mr. Nordin is responsible for the program design and quality control of exploration undertaken by the Company in Argentina.

ON BEHALF OF PORTAL RESOURCES LTD.

Bruce Winfield, President & CEO

• Teil 4 von Hansen zu Impact sollte bald kommen:

last but not least:
    Ich rate zu Ausdruck der 4 Berichte und langsamen Lesen!:D#

Impact kauft Pampas:

Impact Acquires Seven Silver Concessions in Zacatecas
    Tuesday January 9, 4:29 pm ET

VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA--(CCNMatthews - Jan. 9, 2007) - IMPACT Silver Corp. ("IMPACT") (TSX VENTURE:IPT - News) is pleased to announce that it has purchased 100% interests in a further seven silver concessions in the historic Zacatecas Mining District in Mexico. Highlights of these acquisitions are as follows:

- The Leo and Milagro Concessions cover a splay off the major Canterra Vein in the southern part of the Zacatecas Silver District.

- The Cancer Concession is located in the eastern part of the District and covers a 500m length of the historic Providencia Vein marked by numerous old mine workings.

- The Martin and Santo Cristo Concessions are located near IMPACT's Cristian Concession where earlier sampling of old mine dumps returned 310g/t silver, 24.2% lead and 8.0% zinc from a high grade stockpile and 93g/t silver, 0.43% lead and 1.4% zinc from a low grade waste dump.

- Other concessions purchased cover portions of mineralized veins in various parts of the district.

All of these acquired concessions in the general Zacatecas district represent potential future feed for the 200 tonne per day Zacatecas processing plant under option to IMPACT.

A geological team has commenced field work on the four Zacatecas Venture properties with Yale Resources in December 2006 and will begin work on the 100% IMPACT properties in early 2007. These programs will include mapping and detailed sampling of the historic workings and old mine dumps as well as prepare for a multi-property drill program planned for first quarter 2007.

IMPACT continues to execute its strategy to grow into a mid-tier silver producer through an aggressive development and acquisition program focused on Mexican silver assets. With these transactions IMPACT will have interest in fifteen mineral concessions in the Zacatecas Silver District. George Gorzynski, P.Eng., a Qualified Person under the meaning of Canadian National Instrument 43-101, is responsible for the technical content of this news release. Rock samples were collected from dumps beside old mine workings. All samples were shipped to the ALS Chemex preparation laboratory in Guadalajara, Mexico, where they were fine crushed (70% passing a 2mm screen), pulverized (85% passing a 75 micron screen) and pulp split-separated for assay by a riffle splitter. These pulps were shipped to the ALS Chemex laboratory in North Vancouver, Canada, where a 30-gram split of each was assayed for gold and silver by standard fire assay and a 10-gram split was analysed for an additional 30 elements by ICP spectrometry.

IMPACT Silver Corp. is a Tier 1 silver focused mining and exploration company with two producing silver mines at Zacualpan, Mexico; an advanced-stage silver project at Zacatecas, Mexico and other projects in the Dominican Republic. Energold Drilling Corp. (TSX VENTURE:EGD - News) owns 6.6 million shares of IMPACT.

On behalf of the Directors of IMPACT Silver Corp.

Frederick W. Davidson, President, CEO

• Gestern noch ne kleine Portion Portal gekauft (PDO.V)

Gammon Lake Declares Commercial Production at the Ocampo Gold-Silver Mine - Production from Ocampo and El Cubo Reaches an Annualized Run Rate of 400,000 Gold Equivalent Ounces per YearThursday January 11, 8:20 am ET

http://biz.yahoo.com/cnw/07011…mmonlake_ocampo.html?.v=1

Man merkte es gestern schon am Kurs.
    Genauso wie man es an den tagen vorher merkte, dass der FR.V Bericht im Kommen war.

Alles sehr durchlässig.........oder doch nur Zufall? :D

Grüße
    Tschonko

"Confusion is a word we have invented for an order which is not understood." Henry Miller

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Tschonko ()

• Weil es so schön dazupasst zu der Meldung von Ocampo und Gammon Lake.

Aber erst auf den 2. Blick!

Gestern kam von ECU folgende Meldung:

ECU Silver Appoints Metallurgical Expert to Board
    Wednesday January 10, 12:12 pm ET

http://biz.yahoo.com/ccn/070110/200701100366669001.html?.v=1

Da heißt es dann weiter:

........Dan Kappes, President of Kappes, Cassiday and Associates ("KCA"), is a Registered Professional Mining and Metallurgical Engineer with over 30 years of industry experience in the evaluation and design of mineral recovery projects. Mr. Kappes has been involved in the majority of KCA's projects that have resulted in the development of producing mines in Mexico and globally.........

Na ja, liest man ja häufig, solche texte.

Hab es dann mit googeln probiert.
    Und siehe da, Mr. Kappes ist ein wirklich großes Kaliber.

ECU wird ja des öfteren als 2. gammon bezeichnet.

Kappes war beteiligt Ocampo zu entwickeln.
    Feiner schachzug!

Google Auszug:

[PDF] GAMMON LAKE RESOURCES INC. Gammon Lake Resources Assembles Mine ...Dateiformat: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - HTML-Version
    Dan Kappes, President of. KCA, will be intensely involved in the Project as overall team leader. Key team members include:. Dan Kappes, Team Leader ...
    http://www.gammonlake.com/down…ress_2005/press5-2005.pdf - Ähnliche Seiten

[PDF] Production Ramps-Up at Gammon Lake’s Ocampo Gold-Silver MineDateiformat: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - HTML-Version
    Dan Kappes, President of Kappes, Cassiday & Associates. Gammon Lake – Mexgold Combined Mine Production. On May 28, 2006 Gammon Lake Resources Inc. and ...
    http://www.gammonlake.com/down…ase/press_2006/7-2006.pdf - Ähnliche Seiten

Grüße
    Tschonko

• Rochester starts Mina Real milling, appoints Parra CEO

2007-01-09 09:43 ET - News Release

Dr. Alfredo Parra reports

ROCHESTER COMMENCES MILLING OPERATIONS AT ITS MINA REAL MINE

Rochester Resources Ltd. commenced milling operations at its high-grade gold/silver mine in Nayarit, Mexico, last week. The crushing and grinding section of the mill is now operating at its initial design capacity and feeding the cyanide plant at the rate of 200 tonnes per day. The mill is expected to remain at this level until mid-2007, when an increase in capacity to 300 tonnes per day is contemplated. The modular design of the mill should allow for the planned increase in capacity to be implemented at a cost of under $300,000 (U.S.).

Based on independent metallurgical test results, mill recovery rates for gold are anticipated to average approximately 95 per cent. Silver recovery is expected to reach 90 per cent once a small additional sulphidation circuit is added to deal with the occurrence of elevated levels of manganese. Milling costs are not expected to exceed $25.00 (U.S.) per tonne of processed material. Delivery of the first production of gold and silver precipitate to the refinery for smeltering is expected to take place during the last week of January.

Independent assay results on an additional 272 metres of development mining at Mina Real have produced results that are consistent with the higher gold and silver grades reported over 503 metres in news in Stockwatch on Oct. 30, 2006. Assay results from 116 channel samples taken in Levels 240, 215 and 115 averaged 11.17 grams per tonne of gold and 156 g/t of silver and a width of 1.06 metres. Mining costs per tonne of mill feed will vary depending on the percentage of development mining that is represented by drift development versus stoping. The company currently uses the services of two contract mining companies and expects to add one additional mining contractor in the near future. Based on an anticipated drift development/stoping ratio of 60 to 40 and current contracts in place, it is anticipated that mining and trucking costs will be under $50 (U.S.) per tonne. Dr. Alfredo Parra, the company's in-house qualified person and QP member of the Mining and Metallurgical Society of America with special expertise in mining, has reviewed the technical and operational information contained herein. Channel samples reported were assayed by a certified and independent laboratory, SGS of Lakefield, Ont.

The board is also pleased to announce the appointment of Dr. Parra, the founder of the Mina Real project, as president and chief executive officer of Rochester Resources, effective immediately. He replaces Douglas Good who moves to chairman of the board. In addition to retaining his position as chief financial officer, Mr. Good will continue to be responsible for corporate development and public market-related activities. Dr. Parra has an extensive background in mining exploration and operations, including senior management level positions with major Mexican-based corporations such as CIA Minera Penoles and Kennecott. As part of this corporate restructuring, 1,325,000 stock options have been issued for a term of three years to directors and officers at a price of $1.85 per share.

The longer-term strategy of Rochester is to continue to acquire gold/silver properties located in Mexico with the indicated potential for near-term production in the range of 200 to 500 tonnes per day and good exploration potential for the generation of a significant resource base. Management believes that its Mina Real property has the potential to produce a long-term revenue stream which would set the stage for the acquisition and development of a series of similar-size mining and milling operations in the region.

We seek Safe Harbor.

• Schischi,
    gratuliere. Das ist alles sehr ordentlich bei Rochester, vor allem, wenn die 300er Mill mal steht. Produktionskosten auch gut.
    MC, Cash und dilution sollt man halt noch wissen.

Silver eagle (SEG.TO) gehen die bulk sample auch an:
    Alles noch mini (am Anfang nur 100t, soweit ich mich erinnere),
    aber pünktlich wie angekündigt.

http://biz.yahoo.com/ccn/070111/200701110366881001.html?.v=1

Silver Eagle Commences Processing of Bulk Sample
    Thursday January 11, 11:26 am ET

TORONTO, ONTARIO--(CCNMatthews - Jan. 11, 2007) - Silver Eagle Mines Inc. ("Silver Eagle") (TSX:SEG - News) is pleased to announce the commencement of the processing of a bulk sample through the mill at its 100% owned Miguel Auza Mine located in Zacatecas, Mexico. The processing of this material will facilitate the testing and optimization of the mill circuit and metal recoveries. The bulk sample processing will result in the Company's initial production of concentrates containing silver, lead, zinc and gold. Mineralized material for this test work will be derived both from existing stockpiles and from ongoing underground development and stoping on three veins. The veins encountered underground contain both oxide and sulphide material and the Company continues to work closely with its metallurgical consultant, Godfrey MacDonald and SGS Lakefield of Peterborough, Ontario to further optimize metal recoveries.

Separately, Silver Eagle reports the departure of Chief Operating Officer, Michael Neumann, who has resigned his COO position for personal reasons, but remains on the Board of Directors of Silver Eagle. Operations in Mexico will now be the responsibility of Rodolfo Balderrama, who has been hired as General Director of Operations. Mr. Balderrama brings significant experience in the Mexican mining industry, having worked most recently as Project Evaluation Manager for Grupo Mexico's Southern Copper Corporation subsidiary. Mr. Balderrama has worked in increasingly senior capacities for various subsidiaries of Grupo Mexico for the past 15 years and holds a Bachelors degree in Mining and Metallurgy from Universidad Autonoma de Chihuahua.

In addition, Silver Eagle has hired Mr. Vladimiro Nettel as General Financial Controller, Mexico, for its 100% owned subsidiary San Pedro Resources S.A. de C.V. Mr. Nettel has spent the last 35 years working in senior financial capacities for the Mexican subsidiaries of various mining companies, including a number of Canadian companies.

Chief Executive Officer, Terry Byberg commented, "With the start up of our mill, Silver Eagle has achieved another significant milestone. We thank Mike Neumann for his contributions in moving the Miguel Auza Project to this point. We are very pleased to gain such a qualified operations executive in Rodolfo Balderrama to take over responsibility for our Mexican operations. The addition of both Rodolfo and Vladimiro greatly bolsters our management strength on the ground in Mexico and I am very pleased to welcome them to the Silver Eagle team. "

• Beim Contest werden am Montag alle Depots auf 0 gestellt.
    Dann geht´s richtig los. Sozusagen Aufwärmrunde.
    Werd vielleicht noch 1 -2 positionen verändern.

Ich werd werd Almi oder FCO raustun
    und real den bisher letzten in meinem Depot kaufen.

Bei ECU schließt sich das Puzzle mit der Verpflichtung von Kappes.

Laufen ganz gut heute die Fetten, die anderen muss man sich genauer anschauen.

Wie z.B. meine CBE.V: -16% mit 50000 shares Umsatz.
    Ich krieg Angstzustände. :D

Grüße
    Tschonko

("Hes a poet, hes a picker--
    Hes a prophet, hes a pusher--
    Hes a pilgrim and a preacher, and a problem when hes stoned--
    Hes a walkin contradiction, partly truth and partly fiction,
    Takin evry wrong direction on his lonely way back home." )

• Hallo Tschonko,

selten, sehr selten, dass ich mal Nietzsche zitiere.
    Aber - ein Opportunist wie ich schreibt eben immer was grade passt. :D

Schönes Wochenende!
    gutso

Schriftgröße:  A A A A A