Silber Companies - Liste und Neues

• Hallo gutso,
    und zu welchem Anlasse zitierest du Nietzsche?

ATH bei SBB, SEG.TO und PG.TO (Wolfden Ableger)

Bei EXN, OK und UC sollten bald Meldungen kommen.

GOG.V hat sich auch gut gesetzt
    und durch die Steigerung bei IPT steigt der Wert von EGD.V.

FR.V zieht größere Investoren an.

Da versteh ich uneren neuen Bundeskanzler, wenn er ununterbrochen
    breit in die Kameras grinst, glückselig lächelnd wie im Traum, dass er Bundeskanzler wird.
    Der wird auch noch munter werden, dann ist Schluss mit lustig.

Man kann sich ja auch nach der Politik noch beruflich verbessern, wie das Beispiel des Ex-Bundeskanzlers Schröder beweist:
    Der ist jetzt Gaskassier vom Putin.

Grüße
    Tschonko

• http://www.minesite.com/minews…-project-in-mexico/1.html

http://www.minesite.com

Oremex Resources Moves Towards Production At Its Tejamen Silver Project In Mexico

Linda Thorstad, chief executive of Canadian listed Oremex Resources was in London for our November Forum and since then her company has become a Minesite subscriber. By that time Christmas was approaching fast so a decision was taken to postpone an introductory piece until the New Year. Her company is certainly worth noting as its most advanced project, Tejamen in Mexico, has a silver equivalent resource of 50.8 million ounces in a total of 22.6 million tonnes, grading a silver-equivalent of 69.8 grams per tonne (2.04 ounces per ton). This initial estimate was based on information generated prior to the most recent diamond drilling program, and does not consider the exploration potential of the Tejamen property, which is open in several directions and at depth.

A 12,500-metre reverse circulation program is planned to test the lateral and vertical limits of mineralization and to provide in-fill data to transfer the resources to a higher category. In the meantime the well known consulting firm Snowden has carried out a scoping study which concluded that a 10,000 tonne per day open pit mining and heap leach processing mining operation at the Tejamen property can support a profitable operation even if silver prices average US$8 per ounce and provided silver recoveries exceed 65 per cent. As silver is currently trading at around US$12/oz and demand has been boosted by investors buying the new Exchange Traded Funds, the likelihood of the price receding to US$8/oz is not too high. In addition metallurgical testwork to date indicates recoveries for silver in excess of 70 per cent, so the conclusions of the study appear to have a firm base..

The base case mining scenario developed by Snowden utilizes an optimized pit shell containing 21.7 million tonnes grading 51.9 g/t silver and 0.023 g/t gold. Based on the cost and productivity assumptions provided in the scoping study , Snowden concluded that a 10,000 tonne per day surface mining project and heap leach processing system can generate a profitable operation. In fact even at US$8/oz for silver , and after applying a 7 per cent discount rate, a net present value of US$19.2 million was calculated for the project. It is highly geared to the silver price as this NPV rises to US$97.4 million at the current price and it would be US$155.5 million if the price of silver topped US$15/oz.

Snowden decided to assume a silver price of US$10/oz for its study, relied on the metallurgical evidence that 70 per cent recovery was possible and estimated an initial capital investment of US$45.2 million, sustaining capital of US$8.6 million (including a contingency of 15 per cent), and life-of-mine average cash operating costs of US$5.72 per tonne (including a contingency of 20 per cent ) in its calculations. As background the study was based on a mine life of approximately seven years, one year of pre-stripping and heap construction, and an average stripping ratio of approximately 2:1. Linda Thorstad is clearly encouraged by this as she feels there is more to come at Tejamen.

The next most advanced project is the San Lucas silver-gold property where a 19-hole drill program outlined a high grade silver-gold mineralized system with lead and zinc in volcanic rocks over a two-kilometre strike length. Preliminary surface mapping and sampling have traced the zone for an additional two kilometres along strike from the original drilling. Drilling will test extensions of mineralization in 2007 along strike and to depth so more should be heard about this before long.

In the meantime Oremex has sold its 100 per cent interest in the Mezquital claims to Canasil Resources leaving it with five projects in Mexico. Canasil is paying with a mixture of shares and warrants. The deal means that Oremex retains an indirect interest in the project and Linda Thorstad clearly approves of Canasil as she is quoted as saying that “the sale of the property generates a solid return on investment for Oremex shareholders.” It certainly means the company is better able to concentrate on Tejamen and San Luis and should be able to keep up the pace of drilling as it has bought its own RC drilling rig as rigs and capable operators are in short supply. Could be a busy 2007 for the company.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Tschonko

Ist bei Oremex eine Frau der Boss ? Find ich gut,danke für die Infos .

Wie du kürzlich schon hervorhobst, laufen die Dickschiffe immer besser.

Apropos. Bin im Dip wieder bei Silver Wheaton rein.
    Und bei Premier Gold, als mir deren Liegenschaften klar wurden.

Excellon, FR und Sabina führen jetzt die Silbercrew an. :]

Aber auch in NOT ;) usw., nun voll investiert.

Grüsse
    Edel Man

"Die Märkte haben nie unrecht, die Menschen oft." Jesse Livermore, 20.Jh.

"Die Demokratie ist das Paradies der Schreier und Schwätzer, Phraseure, Schmeichler und Schmarotzer, die jedem sachlichen Talent weit mehr den Weg verlegen, als dies in einer anderen Verfassungsform vorkommt." E.von Hartmann

Dieser Beitrag ist eine persönliche Meinung gem. Art.5 Abs.1 GG und Urteil des BVG 1 BvR 1384/16

• @edel,
    das hört sich gut an.
    Premier ist ein sahnestückchen, ich hab ja da bald nach der Abspaltung zugegriffen. Hab da ziemlich gezweifelt, ob das g´scheit war, weil ich ja Wolfden mit Verlust rausgehaut hab und dafür Sabina aufgestockt.
    Inzwischen rechnet sich das.
    Silver Wheaton muss bei mir noch warten, aber die kauf ich sicher noch.
    Zuerst Geld und zwar gleich reichlich und dann einen guten Dip suchen.
    Da gibt´s schon noch Gelegenheit heuer. Die Bewertung wird auch immer besser und das Geschäftsmodell, das ich erst durch die Beteiligungen zu je 19,9% an Bear Creek, Revett und Sabina so ganz zu verstehen glaube. Müssten wir mal schauen, wie das mit Silberkurs 11 sich rechnet. Bei 20 brauchen wir nicht reden.

Passt zwar nicht hierher, aber Kodiak hat gestern eine gute Meldung rausgelassen. Da dürfte es jetzt wieder aufwärts gehen. Hab die nicht.

Contest: hab ALMI durch GOG ersetzt.

SNS.V (hoher Anstieg trotz PP) und USA.V sollte man sich auch anschauen. Siehe Idaho valley thread, wobei ich die USA für sehr interessant halte (Frage: wieviele oz in 07 bringen sie raus zu welchem Preis??)

Siehe Genaueres hier:
    http://www.goldseiten-forum.de…?postid=141649#post141649

http://www.goldseiten-forum.de…?postid=141819#post141819

Grüße
    Tschonko

"Confusion is a word we have invented for an order which is not understood." Henry Miller

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Tschonko ()

• Offizieller Beitrag

Tschonko

SLW war schön zurückgekomme; mir war doch etwas grauslig mit den vielen Explorern.
    Obgleich da immer die steilen Kursanstiege kommen. :]

Bear Creek wird mal was Großes IMO,aber wann?
    Da war Eldo sehr früh reingegangen...

Sehr ulkig: ALMI ist auch bei mir raus. :)
    Hab hingegen noch Wolfden und auch Kodiak.
    Letztere sogar damals verdoppelt, aber noch im roten Bereich.

USA behalt ich mal im Visier..

Grüsse
    Edel Man

"Die Demokratie ist das Paradies der Schreier und Schwätzer, Phraseure, Schmeichler und Schmarotzer, die jedem sachlichen Talent weit mehr den Weg verlegen, als dies in einer anderen Verfassungsform vorkommt." E.von Hartmann

Dieser Beitrag ist eine persönliche Meinung gem. Art.5 Abs.1 GG und Urteil des BVG 1 BvR 1384/16

• @edel,
    ALMI hab ich nur im Contest raus aber nicht in Wirklichkeit.
    Ab 2,7C$ denk ich da mal über Verkauf nach.

Kodiak hab ich deinetwegen erwähnt wegen der Meldung.
    Die ist zwar von den Daten mäßig aber die Ausweitung, ich glaub auf 900 meter ist das absolut Positive. Heisst auch, dass die wahrscheinlich wirklich ein großes Lager finden auf karibou.

SLW und Explorer: Da fliegen einem die warrants nicht um die Ohren,
    ein nicht zu verachtender Vorteil. :D
    Mich nervt das auch schon, weil da geht dann mal 6-10 Monate gar nichts.
    Und wenn man blöd = hoch eingestiegen ist, muss man sich den Arsch breitsitzen. Passiert mir immer seltener.

Zu SLW (guter kauf jetzt, ich hab kein Geld über, sonst hätt ich auch mal zugelangt) muss man auch folgende Meldungen Seiten beachten.
    Betrifft Revett aber auch MGN (montana und Idaho) und indirekt auch SLW.
    Es ist die Seite von Umweltschützern, die gegen die Mine sind.

http://rockcreekalliance.org/

Ist ja auch eine wirklich schöne Gegend!

Grüße
    Tschonko

• Aus dem Grandich letter: Absolut lesenswert, weil der einfach gut ist.
    ÖL, Kupfer, Gold silber und Companies.

http://www.grandich.com/docs/GL_01-14-07.pdf

Auszug, weil Companies von der Liste auf seite 1 hier betreffend:FCO.TO ist zwar dort nicht drauf, gehörte eigentlich auch drauf wegen refinery,
    oder weil ich sie schon so lang hab. :D

Farallon Resources (FAN-TSX-V $ .56) The company bit the bullet by what they believe should be the last equity financing before they go into production. There are lots of new shares to digest but I believe that as production grows closer, the market can reflect the transition from exploration to production.

Formation Capital (FCO-TSE $ .46) – No management team I have ever known has shown more dedication to see things through then FCO. They’ve been at it for ten years or so and never did what 99% of others in the business would do – start a new deal.
    Instead, they stayed the course on seeing their Idaho Cobalt project to fruition. 2007 looks more and more to be the year we get to celebrate in the end zone.

Soho Resources (SOH-TSX-V $ .50) – Frank Port has informed me that there are 15 holes at the lab. Results of these holes are expected within a week or so. The drill team is back on the property and drilling has either begun already or should very soon. A lack of news has been the main culprit so a steady flow of news in the first few months of 2007
    is just what the doctor ordered.

Grüße
    Tschonko

• Offizieller Beitrag

Tschonko

Vielen Dank für den Grandich!

Wird noch verkostet. :]

Drucke den gerade auszugsweise,hab doch Crosshair (alter Favorit von mir,aber U ist ja nicht dein Ding ;) ) und Staccato.

Grüsse
    Edel Man

• Zitat

Original von Edel Man
    Tschonko

Vielen Dank für den Grandich!

....schliesse mich an :)

Mining and Exploration Shares –
    Like gold itself, the degree of caution and outright pessimism in mining related shares
    given where their underlying metal prices are now compared to where they were a few
    years ago, suggests to me that we aren’t close to any long term top. The American
    investing public is still virtually out of these types of equities. You can see this at the
    American-based gold shows. Attendance is very low compared to shows in Canada and
    the age of the average attended is quite old – suggesting they are leftovers from the
    1980 craze
    and not new, young blood. ;)

...also wenn das young blood auch noch erwacht - dann :D :D :D

linar :)

• linar,
    müssen wir uns halt nur noch fragen, wo Youngblood hinrennt, wenn er dann mal rennt. :D

Tom Szabo wurde gewinkt.
    Darf man raten, von wem? :D
    Also ich war´s mal nicht. :D
    Das Thema: Excellon.

http://www.silveraxis.com/

Ich glaube ja, dass sie schon fündig geworden sind und einfach die Papp´n halten und das noch abchecken.
    Hab ja drüber geschrieben ca Mitte bis Ende Oktober, als sie die drill rigs abzogen in die peripherie.
    Und natürlich dreimal kleine Häppchen nachgekauft auf Verdacht. :D
    Könnte heuer ein Segler werden.
    Luft hat er schon aufgenommen.....
    In Bezug auf das fett Markierte:
    Bei FR.V könnten wir uns dann auch wundern, was da noch an Resourcen auftauchen könnte (La Parilla).

"Okay, this is not "sugaraxis" so let's get back to silver. I would like to pass along a few words about Excellon -- a company which I rarely discuss but is deserving of more attention -- from a reader who views it as a possible Mexican version of the Chinese Silvercorp as well as an attractive companion or alternative -- depending on your investment goals -- to Don Hansen's "value strategy".

But first, my take on this company. Excellon is hunting for silver elephants in elephant country and while it has not found a pachyderm, it is paying for exploration out of developmental paydirt in a similar fashion, as my reader points out, to the cash-flow positive development of the Ying deposit by Silvercorp. I think Excellon could turn out to be a fantastic story but highly disciplined investors who wish to take a large position in Excellon (say, over 5% of a silver stock portfolio) should be in a good position to be able to assess several important issues:

(1) Will early confirmation of a major discovery prevent opportunities to acquire Excellon at near current prices? Part of the answer may lie with the company's current market valuation and what it may say about shareholder expectations. Being able to make this assessment could point out the most effective time to take a position in a junior exploration company: before a possible discovery (in which case there is greater risk that no discovery will be made), right after a discovery (in which case there is still the risk that a discovery is not as large as anticipated, enhanced by the possibility that excited shareholders have overbid the share price) or after the size of the discovery is established (in which case the risk is that most of the gains have already been made).

(2) Although Excellon has a larger-than-normal number of shares outstanding, it has been able to avoid dilution recently due to its cash-flow positive test mining. What are the future prospects for avoiding further dilution? To answer this, it may be relevant to examine the so-called "silver debentures" and how they will be paid off.

Now, let's take a look at one perspective of Excellon courtesy a reader of silveraxis:

I don't look at Excellon as a pure exploration play. In 2006/07 they will produce about 3 million ounces of silver, the same amount that Endeavour Silver will produce.

They are expanding their resource base just like any underground producer would do. Underground deposit delineation is not like finding an open pit deposit and estimating its size. So, I put Excellon in the same category as Great Panther, Endeavour, Aurcana, and all the other mid/small Mexican producers.

Don Hansen is doing a great job showing the potential of the Endeavour Silver business model based on acquisition and reopening of old mines, and this model is now followed by others (Great Panther, First Majestic, ...)

Excellon's model is different, they are producing but they are explorers first and foremost. They can develop and expand the resource they have already found and the production they already have so they can grow just as the other Mexican producers can grow. But they have huge upside potential from exploration and this is something they don't share with the other Mexican producers I know of.
    How to guesstimate is this potential? You must figure out your way, but I've listened to a couple of presentations from Dr. Megaw and as I understand they know there is a deposit out there but cannot tell where it is and how large it is. Time and work will tell.

In the meantime I see value at current P/E, P/CF ratios and the market cap is comparable with Endeavour or Great Panther.

You know, the parallel with Silvercorp really strikes me because Silvercorp is earning money from the exploration work they're doing because of the extremely high grades they have and Excellon is the closest company to Silvercorp I can find. Because of those high grades, the market is blessing Silvercorp with a market cap roughly equal to the whole in situ value as of today's 43-101 resources. And they have not found all the silver yet and, I would say, they never will because it's a large vein system.

Excellon's target, on the contrary, is a disseminated deposit so, if/when they'll find it, they'll be able to publish a global resource.

Here is the link to a recent presentation:
    Mining, Metals, Oil & Gas Congress Dubai 2006

The reader would like to point out that he is a shareholder of Excellon and has no wish to promote the company. This is obvious in context of our e-mail communications and I would like to thank him for sharing a different, useful perspective."

Grüße
    Tschonko

"Confusion is a word we have invented for an order which is not understood." Henry Miller

• Gammon Lake Resources Reports High Grade Discoveries in New Areas of the Ocampo Underground Mine

is pleased to announce new exploration results from sill sampling in the Ocampo Underground Mine in Chihuahua, Mexico. Sill sampling in new areas of exploration in the Mine have resulted in the new discovery of high grade gold-silver zones on multiple levels of the underground mine. Samples were collected over a combined total of 767-metres, resulting in average grades of 11.55 grams per tonne gold equivalent (5.47 grams per tonne gold and 304 grams per tonne silver) over average widths of 2.33-metres. The Balvanera structure is open to depth and the remaining structures are open in all directions. Sill samples were taken along each vein every 2.5-metres. For example, approximately 24 samples were collected for every 60-metres of drifting. The results from sampling are summarized in the following table:
    http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/070116/mo359.html?.v=5

Noch einige Bemerkungen zum Contest:
    http://www.golddrivers.com/contest2007/contest002.asp

527 nehmen teil.
    Ziemlich erstaunt war ich am Samstag, wei eng das alles ist.
    (Bis Sonntag konnte man ändern und dann wurde alles auf Null gestellt und man kann nichts mehr ändern bis 31.12.07.

Ich war am samstag 60. und hab einen meiner Winner bis dorthin, Almi.OB herausgetan und GOG.V hineingetan. Flugs war ich schon nur noch auf Platz 420.

ALMI blieb gleich, GOG stieg um 11% und die zur Überlegung gestandenen FCO.TO stiegen bisher (also gestern und heute) auch
    um 11%.
    Nun (21 Uhr) bin ich 31.
    Übrigens gibt es da auch ein Jason Hommel Depot (ein Fake?)

Eldo scheint unter eldo auf, ich dachte er wäre "elspitzo".
    Den gibt es nämlich auch. Gibt was her, das Depot

Die Depotzusammensetzungen sind sehr interessant.
    Es ist fast so wie beim guten kochen.
    Ein Essen kann man ja nicht mehr entsalzen........ :D
    nur so als Beispiel.

DAU war in der probephase fast immer unter den ersten 10, zur Zeit nicht Top 100.

Hochinteressant auch Tom Szabo http://www.silveraxis.com/ zu einigen stocks:

In the arena of silver stocks, a few that we have covered recently are making attention-grabbing gains in the past few days.

First up is Strategic Nevada Resources, which acquired the Crescent Mine in the Silver Valley of Idaho for $650,000 cash by being apparently the only bidder at a tax auction last December. Out of virtually nowhere, Strategic has gone from being a partner with Redstar Gold in exploring for gold in Nevada to being an aggressive silver exploration company. How aggressive? Well, starting on December 12 when the auction was held, Strategic has since conducted due diligence on the project, hired a mine geologist, conducted brokered and non-brokered private placements for up to C$8.25 million, added two directors to the board with solid credentials, established an exploration strategy and began rehabilitating surface facilities at the Crescent Mine. Not only that, each of these accomplishments have been beamed to the world through numerous advertising and promotional partnerships including the likes of Stockhouse, 321gold, Kitco, Jason Hommel and others.

The net result is that a $650,000 purchase which nobody else seems to have wanted to even look at a few weeks ago has been adroitly parlayed into a capability to raise 10 times that amount in private placement funds. Along the way, the groundwork has been laid to begin aggressive exploration. By way of comparison, Strategic and next-door neighbor Sterling will have roughly the same number of shares outstanding after the private placement. Sterling closed at US$3.08 last Friday while Strategic closed today at C$1.18, or about one-third of Sterling. Now please don't get me wrong, I believe both these companies have incredible challenges to overcome which simply do not fit inside any risk-reward investment model that I've been able to come up with. Yet if I had to speculate by choosing between Sterling, which is threatening to open the Sunshine within possibly a year or two and which has most of the infrastructure already in place, and Strategic, which has little more than a few outbuildings, a hole in the ground and some prospective ground, it should be obvious which is a better speculative value. In a rational world and all things being equal, the value ratio between these to companies measured in terms of potential should be on the order of 20:1. Does this make Strategic too expensive or Sterling too cheap? I don't know, I am simply pointing out this discrepancy since only the market can answer that question.
    Next up is Mines Management, which seems to have climbed out of the gutter after trading down to $4.50 last week. I hope some of you took the opportunity to pick up a few shares at those levels. I don't know if MGN is done digging but I do know that $4.50 will be cheap in the long term even if copper and silver prices moderate substantially. How do I know this? Well, first off, the stock traded above $6.00 in late 2003 at the beginning of the bull market in silver and copper when these metals were still under $6 per ounce and $1.50 per pound respectively. And the share count wasn't much lower than today since MGN has one of the tightest share structures among silver stocks (thanks to management who at times has been too patient to get moving aggressively which has consequently meant investors losing their own patience). We can expect Mines Management to continue making slow progress with the greatest prospect for a rising share price coming from investment advisors and newsletter writers discovering the long-term potential of this company. Silver Wheaton started this off by taking a stake in Revett Minerals a couple of months back. I believe it is only a matter of time before Mines Management appears on a few radars. But even if not, this is one company which has a strong potential for appreciation even if silver enters a bear market and drops in price toward $6 an ounce.

Three other silver stocks on the move today are Silver Dragon, U.S. Silver and Excellon, all of which I have discussed recently. In the case of Excellon, I would like to add a little to last week's discussion. Here is a portion of what I e-mailed to an inquiring reader earlier today:

"The one thing that perhaps isn't very clear about this is that Excellon is probably looking for a possible open pit or at least bulk mine deposit where they can put out a huge resource number along the lines of Gammon Lake, Western Silver, Palmarejo, etc. However, those are silver-gold deposits and this one so far looks like silver-zinc-lead. Then again, if we look at Oremex that property is also primarily high grade silver-zinc-lead yet they managed to find an almost pure silver mineralization of 50+million ounces in a disseminated ore body. All in all, assuming that investors may not be aware of what exactly Excellon is trying to accomplish (not telling it's story as you say), those who know where to look have an opportunity to get in ahead of the pack if and when the right drill results come out."

Next, a quick point about Silver Dragon, which has turned a potentially losing hand as Chinese partner to the defrocked Sino Silver into a possible full house. It turns out there IS silver in the ground in China and the best way to explore for and mine it is to align your interests by partnering with the Chinese quasi-governmental entities. Still, I have many unanswered questions about Silver Dragon and their Chinese properties which preclude me from clearly defining an investment opportunity. I even wrote a tongue-in-cheek "expose" of some of the mysteries still swirling around this situation titled Pssst! PSSST! 40,000% Gains Over Here! Yet this should in no way imply that there is not a fabulous amount of silver here as many Silver Dragon shareholders clearly believe.

Lastly, U.S. Silver has, according to a David Bond article titled Dependent Independence, acquired during December on the open market a 5% stake in Independence Lead Mines (Pink Sheets symbol ILDM) which owns the Gold Hunter vein structure, the primary source of Hecla's current mining activity at the Lucky Friday mine in Idaho's Silver Valley. The Gold Hunter vein is subject to royalties due to Independence Lead which have yet to kick in but Independence also owns prospective ground immediately next door which is not subject to royalty. I have yet to get my arms around the new corporate structure of the Canadian U.S. Silver but will try to report on it shortly. In the meantime, suffice it to say that U.S. Silver appears to be serious in extending its activities in the silver-rich mountains of Northern Idaho. Along these lines, I'm not sure what it means that U.S. Silver did not place a bid in the auction for the Crescent Mine. As for Independence Lead itself, one could probably get a pretty good picture of its focus and management style by reading Mr. Bond's article referenced above. I sure hope U.S. Silver is able to help out in this department because ILDM shareholders stand to gain directly as a result.

• Tschonko, ich habe seitdem ich auf die schnelle mein Depot bei dem Contest erstellt habe nicht mehr reingeschaut und habe auch nichts veraendert.

Machte das rein aus Spass an der Sache,ich legte viele Depotleichen rein.
    Mein richtiges Depot schaut ganz anders aus, klar IMA ist mein groesster Poker den ich aber live spiele.

Grandrich bekomme ich jetzt auch, da holte ich mir heute ein paar LMA.TO ADI.V DON.V UCR.V UUL.V und GRS.TO neu ins Depot.
    Bin gespannt was aus denen wird und ob Grandich ein besserer Analyst ist als Hommel.

Die Almi bleibt unangefasst weiter im Depot genauso wie die FCO.TO.

Nachtraeglich alles Gute zu deinen 60zigen, ich habe meinen 50zigen genauso gefeiert wie jeden Tag.

Ich hole das irgendwann mal nach, an dem Tag dachte ich es ist eigentlich depremierend 50 zu sein, aber was sollst du dabei sagen mit deinen 60 Jahren.

Das Leben ist wie eine Klorolle, desto aelter man wird um so schneller dreht sich die und die Zeit vergeht viel zu schnell. :(

Pfirty

Eldo

• Hey eldo,
    mach mi nicht älter als ich bin, ich schau vielleicht so aus..... :D
    Also 60 muss i zuerst einmal werden in einigen Jahren.

Ich find auch, dass das eine schön lehrreiche sach ist und man braucht sich nicht mehr drum kümmern.
    Aber die Strukturen der einzelnen Depots sind auch interessant.
    Außerdem bin ich mir jetzt schon sicher, dass dieses 10er Depot (wobei ich alle tatsächlich halte) mein Depot ausperformt.
    Weil handsamer und schmaler.

Die von grandich kenn ich kaum bis gar nicht.
    Gratuliere zu SNS: war ein super verdoppler bei dir in einigen Tagen. Die wird aber auch wieder fallen wie ein Stein. (siehe silver valley)

FCO.TO scheint in die Gänge zu kommen.

Mach´s guat aber nicht z`oft :D
    Tschonko

PS: hast meine Mail kriegt vor ein paar tagen?

• Die Riesensprünge beim Contest werden wohl im Laufe der Zeit weniger werden, wenn sich mal die Spreu vom Weizen getrenn hat.

Auch ich mache mit "eigenen" Schäfchen nur zum Spass mit und würde mich freuen Ende 2007 unter den Top 100 zu sein.

Grüße
    Silberfuchs

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Stirbt ein Bediensteter während einer Dienstreise, so ist damit die Dienstreise beendet."
    (Kommentar zum Bundesreisekostengesetz)

• @eldo

Recht host.

Grüße
    Silberfuchs

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Stirbt ein Bediensteter während einer Dienstreise, so ist damit die Dienstreise beendet."
    (Kommentar zum Bundesreisekostengesetz)

• Habe da noch ein paar Warrants von der Abspaltung von Capstone im Depot herumkugeln. Sollten bis März eingelöst werden.

Hat irgendwer eine Ahnung wie hoch die Warrants ausgepreist sind ?

Ob die Company in Zukunft laufen wird ist nicht so einfach vorherzusehen, ein paar nette Silberclaims in Mexico aber ausgesprochen dürfige Explorationstätigkeit .... ?(

Derzeit traden sie ja etwas über dem Ausgangspreis ,aber nicht viel ...

Linear Metals ist da viel lustiger, ... die finden wenigstens etwas 8)

Grüsse,
    Harpo

• Aiming to shine yet again: UC Resources (TSX Venture:UC)
    by Glenn Wilkins - AllPennyStocks.com News Reporter

January 17, 2007 (AllPennyStocks.com Media, Inc.) - As all roads once led to Rome, more thousands of pairs of eyes and more thousands of shovels are setting their sights on Mexico as the place to strike it rich. The youngest of the NAFTA trade partners remains the world's largest silver producer, and industry experts remain bullish on both gold and silver, which are hitting new historical highs. Investors who have gotten in early with other emerging Mexican silver and gold producers have been handsomely rewarded with significant stock appreciation.
    full story: http://www.allpennystocks.com/…rticle/uc_jan_17_2007.htm

...ein freundlicher "special report" mit bekanntem

• Orko Silver Hits Highest Grade Gold Intersection at La Preciosa
    Thursday January 18, 8:30 am ET

VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA--(CCNMatthews - Jan. 18, 2007) - Orko Silver Corp. (TSX VENTURE:OK - News) is pleased to announce that it has received further assay results from the Phase-IV diamond drilling in the "Zona Sur", "El Orito", "Mina La Preciosa" and "Cerro El Venado" sectors on La Preciosa Project in Durango, Mexico.
    full story: http://biz.yahoo.com/ccn/070118/200701180367941001.html?.v=1

...die Beurteilung überlasse ich Euch Fachmännern ;)

• Offizieller Beitrag

Danke, linar. :]

Hab den Link in den ORKO Thread übernommen und kommentiert.

Grüsse

Schriftgröße:  A A A A A