Silber Companies - Liste und Neues

• heron,
    weiß wenig über Paramount, aber fake sind die nicht.
    Ist was für Samariter Eldo, der liebt die Siechen und Gebrechlichen.... :D

Reagiert haben sie auch:
    http://biz.yahoo.com/ccn/080313/200803130448518001.html?.v=1

Formation hat das Wasserrecht überwunden. Wichtig!
    Auch interessant, wie sie arbeiten wollen.
    Weiterer großer Schritt für Idaho....

Formation Capital Receives Water Right Permit for Idaho Cobalt Project
    Thursday March 13, 12:07 pm ET

VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA--(Marketwire - March 13, 2008) - Formation Capital Corporation (TSX:FCO - News) announced today its wholly owned subsidiary, Formation Capital Corporation, U.S. ("the Company") located in Salmon, Idaho, has received a Water Right Permit from the Department of Water Resources of the State of Idaho for its proposed 100% owned Idaho Cobalt Project. The Company is very pleased with this latest advancement as it represents a significant development in the overall permitting process for the project.

The permit will allow the Company to appropriate water from the Ram deposit which will be used in the milling process. Specifically, it allows the Company to pump water from the Ram deposit to the mill site, where it will be used in the milling and froth flotation circuits to produce a cobalt / copper concentrate. The concentrate will then be shipped to the Company's 100% owned Big Creek Hydrometallurgical facility, located in northern Idaho, for processing into high purity end product cobalt and copper metals.

Engineering studies indicate the amount of water that will be pumped from the Ram workings will be more than adequate to satisfy the milling and concentrating requirements. In addition, the permit allows for the appropriation of water from the Sunshine Deposit, which is currently not considered in the Bankable Feasibility Study, as well as two locations on the Big Flat area where the millsite and other ancillary facilities will be located. Unused water will be treated and discharged in accordance with all state and federal water quality standards to will ensure no measurable impact to surface waters.

"The issuance of this permit is a welcome move that demonstrates clear progress in the permitting of the project," said Mari-Ann Green, Chairman and CEO of Formation Capital Corporation. "As the first of the permits needed to open the Idaho Cobalt Project, this is a significant milestone. We are working hard to see the remaining permits issued in time to begin mine construction this coming season."

Formation Capital Corporation is dedicated to the principles of environmentally sound mining and refining practices, and believes that environmental stewardship and mining can co-exist. The Company trades on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol FCO.

Formation Capital Corporation

Mari-Ann Green, C.E.O.

• Paramount handelt in Canada, aber nicht in USA und D (SEC!!)

Gammon hat schon wieder eine klage am Hals.
    Die vom Herbst ist auch noch nicht bereinigt..

http://seekingalpha.com/articl…in-lawsuit?source=i_email
    Gammon Gold Named in Lawsuit
    posted on: March 14, 2008 | about stocks: GRS

After making gains on the strength of $1000 gold prices on Thursday, Gammon Gold Inc. (GRS) shares were down 9% in early trading on Friday morning. On Thursday night, the company that it has been named as a defendant in a statement of claim.

According to Gammon, the plaintiff alleges that Gammon's 2007 prospectus contained misstatements with respect to production run rates and the adequacy of Gammon's internal controls. The plaintiff also alleges inappropriate option granting and is seeking an order certifying the action as a class proceeding and C$80-million in damages.

Gammon Gold said the allegations are without merit.

Rene Marion, CEO of Gammon Gold stated:

The company has brought a motion asking the court to dismiss that claim as groundless and lacking merit and is awaiting a hearing on that issue. The company denies the plaintiff's allegations that it misled investors with respect to production run rates and considers the allegations in this claim to be without merit and intends to vigorously defend its position.

Kimber wieder 11%.
    Erholt sich gut.

http://chart.finance.yahoo.com/c/1y/k/kbr.to

"Confusion is a word we have invented for an order which is not understood." Henry Miller

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Tschonko ()

• GENCO goes UTAH..... :D

Genco Makes Strategic Investment in Two Silver-Gold Mines
    Friday March 14, 2:22 pm ET

VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA--(MARKET WIRE)--Mar 14, 2008 -- Genco Resources Ltd., (Toronto:GGC.TO - News) announced today it has made a strategic investment in the ownership of two formerly producing silver-gold mines, Burgin Mine and Trixie Mine, and a concentrator plant, in Utah owned by Chief Consolidated Mining Company.

Brian Mountford, P. Eng., a director of Andover Ventures Inc. (CDNX:AOX.V - News) and an independent mining consultant, has been involved in the assessment of Chief's assets for over the past two years. It is intended that Chief will continue to rely on his knowledge and experience with these assets. Mr. Mountford has advised Genco that, "I believe this is an outstanding group of properties with high grade mineralization and large scale targets. I am looking forward to being involved on a 'hands on' basis with these assets as they are developed."

Terms of the Acquisition

Genco's acquisition was made through the purchase of approximately 65% of the outstanding shares of Chief, a US publicly traded company based in Eureka, Utah incorporated in 1909, from Chief's largest shareholder, Dimeling, Schreiber & Park Reorganization Fund II, L.P. pf Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, for a purchase price of approximately USD ($) 4.9 million.

On closing, Genco's Chairman, Robert C. Gardner, was appointed to Chief's board of directors. As soon as the requisite US securities filings are made by Chief, it is intended that Genco will appoint a further two directors to Chief's Board. Chief's existing President, Richard R. Schreiber will remain as President and a director of Chief as will Steven G. Park. A third director resigned to make room for the appointment of Mr. Gardner.

Plans for Chief's Assets

Genco has entered into negotiations with Andover for the sale of all or part of its investment in Chief and its assets. Any agreement will be reached through the negotiations of independent board committees. It is contemplated that the transaction will involve the issuance of shares of Andover and a silver production royalty over all of Andover's properties, including its Sun polymetallic property in Alaska, with Genco having back-in rights and rights of first refusal over the properties and a pre-emptive right to maintain its pro rata share ownership.

Chief's Assets

In its filings with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), Chief has disclosed the following.

Overview

Chief owns or controls approximately 16,000 acres of mining land in Utah and Juab counties in Utah. These properties include

- the Burgin Mine, whose mining rights are held by Chief's 75% owned subsidiary Tintic Utah Metals, LLC, a Colorado limited liability company, and

- the Trixie Mine, held by Chief's 100% owned subsidiary Chief Gold Mines, Inc., a Delaware corporation.

Of these 16,000 acres, approximately 6,000 acres are subject to being sold, as discussed below, pursuant to a Consent Decree with the United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). Neither mine is currently in production but are subject to development efforts as further described below.

Tintic Utah (75% owned subsidiary)

Tintic Utah was organized in 1996 under the Colorado Limited Liability Company Act as a joint venture for the development of properties that Chief contributed to Tintic Utah.

Pursuant to the terms of the Operating Agreement for the joint venture, Chief holds a 75% interest and Korea Zinc Co. Ltd. holds a 25% interest. Management of Tintic Utah is controlled by them through a Management Committee. Each member has a voting representative on the Committee and voting is in proportion to each member's respective membership percentage interest. A majority vote is required to approve a program and budget that describes the exploration, development, mining and other operational activities of Tintic Utah. As such, Chief will be able to determine the decisions of the Management Committee because it holds a majority of the percentage interests. However, the approval of a production program and budget for the development, rehabilitation and construction to bring the Burgin Mine back into production requires the affirmative vote of both Chief and Korea Zinc.

Burgin Mine

The Burgin Mine, located in the East Tintic Mining District of Utah, is owned by Tintic Utah.

The Burgin Mine had previously been leased by Chief to Kennecott Corporation. It developed various mining shafts and other capital improvements previously on the properties, including underground access by means of the Apex Number 2 Shaft. After the Burgin Mine was removed from the Unit Lease in 1978, Chief leased the Burgin Mine to the Sunshine Mining Company in 1980. Sunshine rehabilitated the Apex Shaft, together with the connecting drifts and drill stations, at a cost of approximately $6 million. The Burgin Mine was returned to Chief in 1992.

The Burgin Mine is not currently in production. Chief cannot proceed with production at the mine unless it can dewater the mine.

Chief has applied for permission, as described further below, to appropriate water from the Burgin Mine and this application is currently pending before the Utah State Engineer. If the Utah State Engineer approves Chief's application, it may then begin construction of a water treatment facility to be used as the means for disposing of the water pumped from the lower levels of the Mine, enabling Chief to proceed with development and production programs. Although there were objections to Chief's application, it has been in negotiations regarding the terms of an agreement with the main objectors. The Utah State Engineer will issue a decision on the application and Chief would have the right to appeal any adverse decision to a court. Chief is unable to predict whether an agreement with the objectors will be signed or when the Utah State Engineer will render his decision.

Concentrator

Tintic Utah also holds the rights to the concentrating mill (sometimes referred to as the concentrator). The concentrating mill was built by Kennecott when it was mining from the Burgin Mine under its lease.

The concentrator, approximately 24,000 square feet in size, was built to process up to 1,200 tons of lead and zinc ore per day. Tintic Utah rehabilitated the concentrator over a several year period to include a precious metals (gold and silver) flow sheet. The total cost of the renovation was approximately USD ($) 1,900,000.

Chief Gold (100% owned subsidiary)

Chief Gold was formed to enter into a transaction with South Standard Mining Company and to hold certain of Chief's mining property in the East Tintic District of Utah. As a result of the merger of South Standard into Chief Gold in 1996, Chief Gold owns 2,200 acres of patented mining properties located in the East Tintic District of Utah, including the Trixie Mine.

Trixie Mine

The Trixie Mine is located 1.5 miles from Tintic Utah's concentrating mill.

Chief began mining ore from the Trixie Mine in 2001, and began processing ore at the concentrating mill in January 2002. In March 2002, Chief encountered unstable mining conditions in the Trixie Mine and suspended mining and processing operations. Due to past safety conditions at the Trixie Mine, Chief is not currently operating the mine.

EPA Settlement

During 2001, the EPA placed Eureka Mills Superfund Site on the 'National Priorities List'. According to the EPA, samples indicate that, approximately 150 acres of soil in the Town of Eureka, Utah, the location of Chief's principal executive offices and operations, were contaminated with lead and, to a lesser extent, arsenic.

In February 2005, Chief agreed to a judgment and Consent Decree against it by the EPA in the amount of $60 million which will remain in effect until it has complied with all the requirements thereof. However, as explained below, such judgement will be satisfied by Chief complying with its material obligations under the Decree, namely:

- providing an annual report to the EPA each year for five years listing all insurance claims, the actions it is taking to recover the amounts and any recovery obtained until all such claims are exhausted;

- using its best efforts to sell its property, other than any geologically prospective properties and the Burgin and Trixie Mines, and upon the sale of any such property, paying to the EPA 100% of the net sales proceeds up to $350,000 and 50% thereafter;

- paying the EPA 15% of Chief's net income in excess of $2 million during any calendar year until February 2010; and

- paying the EPA 15% of any proceeds in excess of $2 million from a sale of Chief or all or substantially all of its assets.

Temascaltepec Mining Complex Operations

Genco remains focused on the development and exploitation of its Temascaltepec Mining Complex and producing mines at La Guitarra in the State of Mexico, Mexico. These new assets are not expected to distract from the core values or corporate mission of Genco and its management but rather are expected to enhance Genco's prospect of near term production and add silver ounces to its portfolio.

Genco is a primary silver producer in Mexico, whose core assets are multiple mining sites, including La Guitarra Mine located in its wholly-owned Temascaltepec Mining District of central Mexico.

• Ist schon kurious, dass PZG nun ausschließlich in Kanada gehandelt werden kann. Wenn es in Frankfurt wieder losgeht, könnte es dort zu guten Kaufgelegenheiten kommen.

Spannend war gestern Abend die Diskussion in diversen Foren, insbesondere im SH-Forum. Man vermutet dort, dass die SEC durchaus ihre Gründe hatte und es letztlich um irgendwelche Formalitäten geht.

Mexico Mike dagegen schrieb in seinem Forum: I tried to buy more PZG today on the weakness...

Und Jim Sinclair hatte seine ganz eigene Sichtweise (auf jsmineset.com):
    PZG's inforcement activity was just a matter of not filing properly or timely! If some big MONEY was not in trouble with their Naked Short of PZG I seriously doubt that the SEC would be fine combing the PZG paper so closely at this time. Does anyone else think the $1000.00 Gold and $20.00+ Silver may have more reason for the SEC's sudden interest in PZG's dotting all it's I's & crossing all it's Tee's? I beleive a major hedge fund or Wall Street player was beind this as we have more that enought proof now thats to the Overstock suit as well as the former SEC. insider Lawyers letter to both the head of the SEC, Cox as well as the United States Congress about the abuse by the SEC for powerful big money interests instead of the ivestors they were chartered to protect in the first place. Wake up folks and smell the SCAM! Criminal activity in the finacial world with help from the corrupt Regulators has us in this whole dangerous postion. When the blow up is final it is big moneys intention that their family is protected while the small innocent investors and citizens who trusted them see their own families die! Yes, it is that bad!

Happy Trading :)
    heron

• heron,
    so ganz unrecht dürft er nicht haben, der Sinclair.

Bei Gammon ist auch der Zeitpunkt der Klage verdächtig.
    Scheint mir auch gesteuert.
    Die Klage im Herbst von Midas kann ich nachvollziehen.
    Aber alles nicht sooo wild...........

Ein Artikel, der belegt, wie es derzeit läuft.
    Denen, denen schon was komisch vorkommt, die gehen in die großen Minen und gestandene mid tiers.
    Für Juniors (kleine Produzenten und die, die soeben anfangen zu produzieren, heißt es: "Geh, stellt´s euch hinten an"
    Fazit: biiiiittteee warten...... :D
    Und das neeervttt.............. :baby:

Zu CDE: hab schon im Herbst g´sagt, um und knapp unter 4 ein Kauf.
    Aber da gibt´s jetzt noch mehr shares.
    Ist aber egal, weil dort das Geld mal hinwandert.

Silver: The Last Great Thing - For Now
    posted on: March 02, 2008 | about stocks: CDE / DBS / SLV

Silver, the most volatile substance on Earth aside from volcanos, is about to go parabolic. We've seen some nice gains so far, but silver is always the last horse out of the gate and it's always on steroids. Gold will continue to rise in US Dollar terms because it's the best barometer we have concerning credit/monetary inflation. Silver, however, is where the money will be made in March and April.

Silver has much to recommend it long term - several critical tech applications - and it remains one of the very few affordable hedges against inflation that we'll most certainly face for several years. But it is the short term you need to consider, in part because we are in an investment environment that is demanding and immediate on both the attention and reaction scale.

The two best, and simplest, ways to play silver are through an ETF and a silver developer and current producer. Physical silver is bulky, the markup is too great, and the resale is always - I repeat ALWAYS - marked below spot.

The ETF(s) are PowerShares DB Silver Fund (DBS) and iShares Silver Trust (SLV).

Each has something to recommend it, but either provides the practical investor with two advantages:

1. Either can be traded in seconds from any equity account.

2. Either charges a nominal management fee - much less than you would experience in either the physical buying or selling of silver.

The only - and by far the best - equity I'd suggest is Coeur D'Alene (CDE). It has the best of both worlds, a current productive capacity that is increasing in value as silver increases and development properties that are very near actual production. My minimum take on CDE's Net Asset Value [NAV] is $7.00 - and that is conservative.

Guter Artikel zu Minefinders:
    http://seekingalpha.com/articl…r-production?source=yahoo

"Confusion is a word we have invented for an order which is not understood." Henry Miller

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Tschonko ()

• Den link hab ich auf smartinvest gefunden.

Due diligence tours through the mining Industry

PARTICIPATING COMPANIES
    * Dia Bras Exploration
    * Mexoro Minerals LTD
    * Paramount Gold & Silver
    * West Timmins Mining
    * Yale Resources

http://www.duediligencetours.com/ddtours/

Auf w..o wird die Paramount Aussetzunge mit den Geschichten, wie es dazu kam, behandelt, und zwar plausibel.

Auch die vohergehende Seite des Links:
    http://www.wallstreet-online.d…/thread/1029090-5571.html

Grüße
    Tschonko

• Tschonko

Groupie oder SEC das 26 Firmen untersucht hat, frage mich nicht warum.
    Die werden bereits wieder in Canada gehandelt und bald in New York vermute ich, angeblich nach dem 18.Maerz wo ein meeting ist.

TMM.V MTO.V sind hot..... Mexoro kenn ich nicht, die Yale hoert sich nach UNI an, den Dias Bras habe ich schon lange reingelegt.

Neu bei meinen Junior Zock ist:

AGQ.V KAM.V BAJ.TO DMM.TO ROK.V LGC.V RG.V

Mei, so hat jeder seine Eier... :D

Frohe Ostern !

• Aladin

Hast Du eigentlich schon die Minco Base metals eingebucht bekommen? Weis schon der Spinn off von MMM.TO bei mir sind sie schon lange im Depot nur ohne Kurs, weist Du ab wann die gehandelt werden?

Gruss

• Aladin,
    mexoro kenn ich auch nicht.
    Bier geht auch bei 950 oder??? :D

Möcht wissen, was bei Kimber los istz. Kauft sich da wer ein?

Minefinders:
    2 Artikel:

http://seekingalpha.com/article/67739-mi...on?source=yahoo
    sehr ausführlich mit Resourcentabellen.
    Ich glaub halt nicht die niedrigen Cashcosts. Die werden sicher höher ausfallen.
    Dafür haben sie seeeehrrr konservative Gewinnberechnungen mit niedrigem POg und POS.

The Long Case for Minefinders Corp.
    posted on: March 07, 2008 | about stocks: AEM / AUY / CEF / GLD / MFN / SLV

At the beginning of the year, I had mentioned missing out on Minefinders (MFN) @ $10 even with gold at $800. Well, at the end of February, the market sent MFN back below $10 and I bought some for the portfolio at $9.95.

Normally, I type up a semi-thorough research report to crystallize the risks and rationale for my picks but am skipping it this time. If you would like a good backgrounder on Minefinders, try Seeking Alpha's MFN stock page and pay particular attention to Mike Niehuser's informative posts. Be aware however that he may have some sell-side interests with MFN but that doesn't necessarily invalidate his research. As always, read with a skeptical eye and make your own assessments.

A few extra points below:

* I believe the reason MFN was available again under $10 despite $900+ gold was due to market disappointment with their revised Dolores economic study update. While they increased P+P reserves (+37%), lowered gold cash costs net of by-products and raised the IRR. However, they raised the underlying base metal prices +42% on the gold side and doubled the silver price to reach these estimates so in actuality, the revision to the study was negative when taking into account the elevated base case.
    * They are also behind schedule on initial production which may have contributed to the decline.
    * Finally, the market has not favored the junior mining stocks despite the run-up on the commodities.

Risks to Our Investment:

* Minefinders has no proven track record of being able to operate a mine successfully. Even the best and biggest miners like Barrick are having trouble containing costs. There is nothing to suggest that MFN will fare any better. They are already late with their flagship Dolores project and over budget with initial capital costs (US$192M) exceeding 45% of previous forecast and sustaining capital at $50M, 72% higher than previously projected.
    * Beyond Dolores, the company has no clearly defined reserves to develop, only prospects that may become reserves after further exploration and delineation. With the company focused on bringing Dolores online and then possibly adding a mill to boost recovery rates, it may be some time before management can focus on the other prospective plays.
    * Once Dolores is brought online, MFN will be a one-mine company for quite some time. Any delays or major setbacks at Dolores could seriously endanger the company. $58M of long-term debt (32% debt-to-equity) sat on the balance sheet as of Q3 2007 and without Dolores, the company generates no income from operations. If Dolores is seriously impaired for any length of time, expect the stock to be drastically marked down.
    * Any correction to the precious metals market that many consider frothy may delay market price appreciation on the common stock. The juniors to date have largely missed out on the run to $1000 gold. A severe correction could mean they just sit this round out.

Attractive Upside for Minefinders:

* Based on ounces in the ground valuation, this thing is cheap. If everything goes reasonably well, Minefiners will join the rank of producing companies before the year is out and should be revalued to reflect that. My rough EV:oz au equivalent calculations shows we're paying a quarter of the multiple for Minefinders compared to, say, another one-mine producer like Agnico-Eagle (I acknowledge this isn't a clean comparison but that's ok because we own both!). This site confirms my findings though I'm not sure which numbers they are using to calculate EVPU.
    * Favorable jurisdiction and economic environment. Minefinders' Dolores property (as well as their other prospects) are all located in Mexico, which is probably one of the best places to be a gold mining company in world right now. While infrastructure may be a slight problem, the country has a rich mining history and culture, good prospects that property rights will be respected for the foreseeable future, a good labor pool and an attractive currency relative to the US dollar.
    * Management has acted conservatively in bringing Dolores along to production. Shares outstanding stand at 48M, reasonable compared to a serial diluter like Yamana. The management's plan to initiate production with a lower-cost open pit, heap-leach mine and use cash flows generated to upgrade to a mill demonstrates a judicious sense of strategy. And the fact that the company has managed to finance all of this without egregious amounts of debt, dilution or hedging reflects well on management.
    * I'm no geologist but indications are that there is a good potential for resource upgrade at Dolores covering areas that were not included in the initial or revised feasibility study.
    * Clear exploration targets in Planchas de Plata, Real Viejo, La Bolsa & El Duranzo.

I wouldn't be surprised if Minefinders encounters further delays bringing Dolores online. But if they can manage to generate positive cash flow before the year is out at a cash cost near $325-$350 per oz (compared to the company's current $297 target), I'll be a happy shareholder.

While I am excited by this addition to my portfolio, I consider this play slightly more speculative than my usual fare. As always, your mileage may vary.

• Hat wohl keiner Kimber?
    die steigen seit Jänner um 150% und keiner merkt´s
    seit Mitte Feb. noch immer 120%.......
    Und ich hab erst Einstand erreicht, aber immerhin..... :D

SLW bleibt bei strategie...
    http://biz.yahoo.com/iw/080317/0375698.html

Silver Wheaton Acquires Life of Mine Silver Production From Mercator Minerals
    Monday March 17, 8:30 am ET

Nicht zu verwechseln mit Mercator Gold, der günstigen....

Para mit 2 Meldungen heute: sie machen Wirbel..... :D

Antwort an die SEC
    http://biz.yahoo.com/iw/080317/0375764.html

http://biz.yahoo.com/iw/080317/0375847.html mit Tabellen!

Paramount Gold and Silver Corp. Extends Southern Limit of 'Clavo 99' Within the High Grade San Miguel Vein
    Monday March 17, 11:51 am ET

CHIHUAHUA, MEXICO--(MARKET WIRE)--Mar 17, 2008 -- Paramount Gold and Silver Corp. (Toronto:PZG.TO - News)(AMEX:PZG - News)(Frankfurt:P6G.F - News)(WKN: A0HGKQ) is pleased to announce assay results from two additional drill holes in the San Miguel Zone of its San Miguel project in the Guazapares Mining District, Mexico. Drill hole SM-19 was drilled at the southern end of the drill pattern, and SM-20 was drilled below mineralized SM-08 and SM-09, designed to test the vein approximately 50 meters below these two holes (see attached longitudinal section below for drill hole locations available at the following address: http://media3.marketwire.com/docs/paramount.pdf).

Hole SM-20 had two excellent gold and silver intercepts as shown in the table below: 2.65m of 1.23 g/t Au and 834 g/t Ag, and 6.26m of 2.41 g/t Au and 20 g/t Ag. It extends the southern limit of the high grade body called 'Clavo 99' an additional 50 meters horizontally, to a total width of at least 350 meters. 'Clavo 99' is also now shown to be mineralized for 200 meters down dip and it remains open down dip and to the north, as indicated on the attached longitudinal section.

Highlights of these assay results are seen in the table below (visit http://www.paramountgold.com for further assay details, map of project showing the location of the San Miguel Zone, map of the southern part of the Zone itself, and a longitudinal section of the vein structure):

Bei ECU wird Zement gemischt: für den Boden......

http://biz.yahoo.com/ccn/080317/200803170449018001.html?.v=1

ECU Silver has New Discovery Near Terneras Vein
    Monday March 17, 9:45 am ET
    Highlights
    - New vein, 20 metres north of the eastern extension of Terneras, yields average of 29 g/t gold and 808 g/t silver over width of 0.48 metres (1.57 feet).
    - Discovery of new type of mineralization, mineralized marble, on Velardena Property near Terneras Vein;

TORONTO, ONTARIO--(Marketwire - March 17, 2008) - ECU Silver Mining (TSX:ECU - News; "ECU Silver" or the "Company") is pleased to announce the discovery of a new vein yielding an average of 29 g/t Au, 808 g/t Ag, 10% Pb and 0.6% Zn over a width of 0.48 metres (1.57 feet). The Company has also encountered a new zone with disseminated type mineralization. Both of these new discoveries are located approximately 20 to 30 metres north of the eastern extension of the east-west lying Terneras Vein.

• Tschonko

Ich habe die Kimber, heute ein drittel verkauft mit 70% plus. :D
    Bei der Hektik und Euphorie im Forum kannst du lesen aber lest im Endeffekt nichts so ein Durcheinander ist es nun.
    Ich habe quer durch die Bank meine PM Senior heute zu 25%-30% gut verkauft und nun Geld in der Kriegskasse. Mir Wurst ob es zu frueh war, habe noch genuegend, auch Miese.
    Wenn alle hier Yahoo schreien wird es eh Zeit zum verkaufen.
    Ich bin bald im Uraub, will ruhig schlafen und nichts lesen von den Rookies hier.
    Einige gehen mir echt am Zeiger wo die ueberall ihren Senf abgeben, ich sag nichts mehr.
    Stell dir vor welche Typen erst auftauchen wenn Gold bei 1200 $ ist.
    Dann wird es noch ein groesserer Zirkus Sarasani.
    Melde mich noch wegen Muenchen, vielleicht klappts diesmal ein Bier zu trinken.

Wuensch dir (Euch) was.... ;)

Servas

XAX

Weiter so im Forum, bald eine Qualitaet wie die Bild Zeitung..... :evil:
    Bald kommen noch mehr von den Kaliber.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7ReYgkAwJ8

• Kimber is different ...Da gab es den Kursrutsch vor dem Wash Out der Juniors letzten August. Und als der Gesamtmarkt dann abstürzte, stieg KBX. Auch jetzt ist der Kursverlauf eigenwillig. Positiv das große Volumen in den letzten Wochen, gestern mehr als 3%. Was mir gut gefällt ist dass nun wieder gedrillt werden soll, und zwar mit zwei Rigs, und tiefer als bisher. Das sorgt bestimmt auch weiterhin für Kursfantasie. Und das Kursniveau von 2006 ist noch längst nicht erreicht - inflationsbereinigt schon gar nicht :D

Interessant auch SMR, ebenfalls mit hohem Umsatz:
    Silvermex Drills 52.5 Meters With 122 g/t Ag and 0.14% Cu on Its Penasco Quemado Property

VG heron

• Aladin,
    krieg da kaum was mit. Die minen gehen ja nicht gut.
    Ich hab das Problem, dass ich viel kaufen möcht (Neues), aber mich nicht entscheiden kann, was zu verkaufen.
    Cash ist nie schlecht, nur i hab nie einen.... :D

Was z.B. bei Kimber nicht schlecht war.

Wegen München wirst dich eh noch melden.

heron,
    den Abfall hab ich noch verstanden.
    Aber die Steigerung mit diesen Umsätzen, da steckt mehr dahinter.
    Egal, ob die drillen od. nicht, sie haben sowieso schon sehr viel measured.
    Was schätzt du, wei weit die in diesem Anlauf noch rennt?

Silvermex: nicht soo gut.....

Paramount: wieder Meldung und schon wieder fast bei 2.
    Wär ne Gelegenheit gewesen.
    http://biz.yahoo.com/iw/080318/0376434.html

Scorpio: schöne Ergebnisse
    Aber diese Vielfalt an Mineralien birgt auch Gefahren.
    Hab da gehört, dass man sich entscheiden muss, was man rausholt.
    Wer weiß da was drüber?

Santa Teresa Extension Continues to Produce High-Grade Results with 3.10 metres Grading 1,496 g/t Ag, 36.62% Zn, 2.88% Cu and 4.30% Pb within 13.8 metres of 385 g/t Ag, 9.50% Zn, 0.75% Cu and 2.09% Pb

http://biz.yahoo.com/cnw/08031…o_mining_update.html?.v=1

Grüße
    Tschonko

• @ Scorpio:

Bei polymetallischen Erzen musst du dich entscheiden welchen Metall der Vorzug gegeben wird. Ein Herausholen aller Metall in gleicher Konzentration ist in der Regel nicht möglich. Meist wird das Metall bevorzugt, daß die meisten Gewinne verspricht und entsprechend im Konzentrat angereichert. Je nach Verfahren könne auch mehrere Konzentrate produziert werden. Cu/Au und Ag/Pb sind beliebte Kombinationen, Zn wird of in einem eigenständigen Konzentrat gesammelt.

Zum Vergleich Recovery rates von Capstone: 86% Cu, 70% Ag, 50% Zn, 50% Pb

Grüsse,
    Harpo

• Hallo harpo,
    herzlichen dank, sehr informativ.

Sooo, jetzt haben wir wieder einen wash out....
    Hat sich ja der DAU vor einer Woche noch nicht vorstellen können.

Nicht schlecht, wenn man 2 Seiten hier zurückliest.

Kann damit relativ wenig anfangen, weil ich mir über die Dauer ungewiss bin.
    Das wird ein überaus beschissenes jahr.....
    Dessen bin ich mir ziemlich sicher.
    Braucht wohl eine neue Strategie....

Passend zum Marktgeschehen hab ich mir eine signatur zugelegt. :D

Meldungen gibt´s auch: Tara und pershimco: Tara bekommt alles zurück.
    und great panther mit resource update

http://biz.yahoo.com/iw/080319/0376916.html

http://biz.yahoo.com/iw/080319/0377292.html

Grüße
    Tschonko

Der Liebermann hat einmal zu seinem Freund Billy Wilder g´sagt:
    "Man kann ja gar nicht so viel fressen, wie man kotzen möcht..."

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Tschonko ()

• Aladin

Zitat

Original von Aladin 17.03.:Ich habe quer durch die Bank meine PM Senior heute zu 25%-30% gut verkauft und nun Geld in der Kriegskasse.

Zum zweiten Mal ein excellentes Timing bewiesen....Respekt!!!

Gruss

• Hallo Tschonko,

bis Mai haben wir noch eine Chance auf eine Rally
    Umgeschichtet habe ich jetzt oft jetzt müssen Ergebnisse die Kurse vorantreiben.
    Vorschläge für Umschichtungen, welche Werte kommen jetzt??

Grüße

Silbernugget

Schriftgröße:  A A A A A