Energold Drilling Corp: EGD.V - CA29268A1031

• Ich war nicht der einzige, ich habe nur aufgestockt mit weniger als dieses Volumen.
    Muehsam ernaehrt sich das Eichhoernchen. =)

Bei IMA ist es ein Batzen , das Ueberraschungs Osterei wird das mitte April 2007.

Ein Cliffhaenger, da ist diese Position bei EDG gar nichts im Vergleich.

Diese blauen Dateianhaenge von Tschonko (oben) machten mich ganz schwindelig. :D

Darum kaufte ich mehr...auf den Hommelhype springe ich nicht auf, ich warte lieber bis die wieder klar sehen.

Na dann, eine gute Nacht 8)

XEX

• Offizieller Beitrag

@dau

IMA Exploration

Lies dich mal hier etwas durch,rückwärts.

http://www.goldseitenforum.de/…?postid=128457#post128457

Grüsse

"Die Märkte haben nie unrecht, die Menschen oft." Jesse Livermore, 20.Jh.

"Die Demokratie ist das Paradies der Schreier und Schwätzer, Phraseure, Schmeichler und Schmarotzer, die jedem sachlichen Talent weit mehr den Weg verlegen, als dies in einer anderen Verfassungsform vorkommt." E.von Hartmann

Dieser Beitrag ist eine persönliche Meinung gem. Art.5 Abs.1 GG und Urteil des BVG 1 BvR 1384/16

• hallo eldo,
    da hast aber den Staubsauger verärgert.
    Da hat einer immer unten einbisserl abgesaugt....

Zu IMA kriegst a mail und ein blaues Bilderl stell ich dir auch noch hier rein, weil du a bisserl angeschoben hast. :]

Gogh stänkert: die erlauchten Erleuchteten...... :D

Soll mal das lesen: Wachstumswert..... :D

http://biz.yahoo.com/ccn/061121/200611210359311001.html?.v=1

Energold Announces Record Number of Metres Drilled and Expansion of Drill FleetTuesday November 21, 5:28 pm ET

VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA--(CCNMatthews - Nov. 21, 2006) - Energold Drilling Corp. ("the Company") (TSX VENTURE:EGD - News) is pleased to announce that is had drilled a record number of metres for the first nine months of year and is on target for a year over year production increase of more than 60%. The Company fully consolidates the total metreage drilled by its 50.01%-owned Pac Rim Drilling S.A.C., 50%-owned subsidiary Kluane International Drilling and its affiliates.

Record Metres Drilled

Energold's recent rapid expansion of its drilling capacity as well as its aggressive program of both accessing new markets and increasing its presence in existing markets, has come at the right time in response to the world-wide demand for drilling services. The effect of these additions has led to record levels of production in the second and again the third quarter. Metres drilled in the third quarter were in excess of 56,000. For the first nine-months of the year, 140,000 metres were drilled, up over 59% from the comparable period in 2005.

Summary of Quarterly (Q) and Year to Date (YTD) Metres Drilled
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    3rd Q 3rd Q % YTD YTD %
    September 30, 2006 2006 2005 Change 2006 2005 Change
    Metres Drilled 56,000 31,000 81 140,000 88,000 59

The fourth quarter has also commenced with a significantly higher level of activity than in comparable quarters. The number of operations as well as their duration should result in another quarter of strong revenue. With new rigs in place and new equipment under construction we expect to capitalize on the continuing demand.

Expansion of Drill Fleet

As of this date, the Company has a total of 26 drills either jointly or wholly owned, in the field or being mobilized and 4 additional drills under construction. The drills added during the third quarter along with those under construction are all wholly-owned. Over the next 12-18 months, the Company anticipates the addition of approximately 6-8 of its Series II and Series III wholly-owned drill rigs.
    Energold Drilling Corp. is an environmentally and socially sensitive diamond drilling company that services the mining industry. Energold also holds a controlling interest in silver producer IMPACT Silver Corp. and a project portfolio in the Dominican Republic.

On behalf of the Directors of Energold Drilling Corp.

Frederick W. Davidson, President, CEO

• :D :D Zur Bewertung: :D :D
    kann ich nur ein zitat bringen:
    Im "Lied des unbekannten Wieners" (1979) heisst es:
    "Ihr sad´s olle im Orsch daham.."

Artikel von Doug Beiers zu Energold und Impact:

Teil 2: ddiesmal über Impact, an denen energold 6,6 mill shares hält.
    Mangement fast gleich.
    http://silverstrategies.com/story.aspx?local=1&id=5673

Impact Silver - Mining Profits in Mexico

Doug Beiers
    TheSimpleInvestor.ca
    Nov 25, 2006

This is Chapter 2 of a tale of market dislocation, and about the man who is President of 2 profitable companies. A man who knows a lot about running a business but is a bit light on marketing skills. All in my opinion of course.

Chapter One focused on Energold Drilling - EGD.V and how Fred Davidson is rapidly building his fleet of specialty drills and maintaining profits along the way. Chapter Two is about Fred’s 2nd company, Impact Silver IPT.V. Impact is currently 100% owner of a profitable Mexican silver mine and an option to acquire a 2nd project with an operating mill on it. You did get the word "PROFITABLE" I hope. An extremely rare situation for any silver miner with such a small market cap.

Impact Silver - IPT.V http://www.impactsilver.com
    48.5 million shares Fully Diluted (fully diluted adds another $9 million cash)
    Cash on hand approx $3.5 Million, no long term debt.

Profits are Important
    Impact Silver is one of the few PROFITABLE junior silver miners operating in Mexico that I am aware of, and I believe the only profitable one with such a small Market Cap. With the stock trading at $1.60 on Friday’s close the market cap is still quite low considering they have already announced their 2nd acquisition which just went into production. Their first acquisition "The Royal Mines of Zacualpan" was completed in January this year and has been profitable and cash flow positive from the very beginning.

No Hedges
    This is quite an amazing feat considering that all the considerable upgrades, repairs and improvements to the mine are "expensed" not capitalized. Second quarter results maintained this theme of profitability while the company continued to invest substantially in improvements and efficiencies. The company also managed to eliminate a silver and base metal hedge they inherited. A year to date (6 months) net income of $600,000.00 may not sound like much in the field of mining but it does show where Fred's focus is, on profits, shareholder value, and growth. Fred treats mining like a business - how original.

Expansion
    The Zacualpan processing plant has a capacity of 500tpd and has been running at about 200tpd while repairs and upgrades are being put into place. Over the next month or two it should be ramped up to 300tpd as new zones of ore are brought into production. In several more months 500tpd will likely be achieved but such mundane items as drill & sampling results, permits, power, and road improvements, all take time if done well. Fred does like to do things properly. Current production results in a final grade of 250-300gpt silver eq which in my estimation is a conservative approach with the abundance of rich veins scattered over the 125 square miles of property, but that is Fred’s way.

Vast Exploration Opportunities
    Recent sampling on in-situ veins grade from: 841grams per ton silver(gpt/ag), 422gpt/ag, 783gpt/ag, 2,389gpt/ag, and higher. These are typical of what they are discovering in a multitude of areas. I also believe that since they have discovered hundreds of old shallow workings that were restricted to mining to the water table, it is likely most of these are high grade zones that continue much deeper. The exploration future is huge on this vast 125 sq km property. (highlights from the most recent drill program are below)

Visit to the “Royal Mines of Zacualpan”
    My background is business management and Impact has been my largest holding for close to 2 years now, and I bug Fred a lot. In fact a couple times I really got on his case. Presidents must shudder when the secretary says "a shareholder is on the phone and wants to talk to you".
    Sometimes being a pest pays off because I got invited to a mine tour with a few others October 22-24 '06. Well, truth be known I pushed a bit and someone else was forced to cancel at the last minute.

Darrell Rader "Corporate Development" met us at the Mexico City airport as Fred was already at the mine site. By the time we left it was getting dark and raining so the drive to Zacualpan was pretty much a blank, but fun. The other guys were a bunch of good-natured jokers. The following morning Fred commented to me "I thought it was important for you to see the operation for yourself so you would have a better idea of why we do what we do".

What an eye opener!

First off the countryside is beautiful. The mountains are more like a series of huge hills as there are no peaks, just vast very steep rolling hills everywhere (link to Photo Gallery here: http://www.thesimpleinvestor.c…er-zacualpan-mine-photos/ ). We toured the mill, the newly upgraded lab and production facilities, then went underground visiting old adits where recent sampling had been done, and observed the current areas of active mining.

Then, the trip from hell (for me) over various mountain roads to locations where future production is to come from. I don't know how many times the wheels of our van “seemed” mere inches away from a +1,000' sheer drop-off. No nice safety railings either. They no longer looked like hills and this trip was beginning to appear more like a seriously dangerous adventure. That’s what happens when a “flatlander” is first exposed to mountainous terrain. Your depth perception is all screwed up for a while. These are the same roads that trucks will have to navigate to bring in the ore from future mining areas. I began to realize that mining here takes a lot of preparation. They may have a huge and extremely rich exploration property, but it does take a lot of careful planning.

Totally Impressed
    The bottom line is we all were totally impressed with many things. The beauty of the area, friendly and helpful people, the obvious quality and talent of the Mexican management, but mostly with how well Fred and Vice President George Gorzynski converted a haphazard run-down operation into a well oiled and professional mining operation. The Impact owned homes on the mine-site (for senior staff) were “like a Club Med” one person commented. These facilities are great way to help ensure the loyalty of high quality key people. There is even a clubhouse where we were entertained by the staff and spent a casual evening enjoying excellent food presented with obvious pride. It was clear to all of us that The Royal Mines of Zacualpan is a huge success and will continue to be as long as Fred Davidson is in charge.

This is not to minimize the role of Vice-Pres George Gorzynski. George has been instrumental on the acquisitions side as well as the key for exploration success. He and Hector Salas are responsible for the Zacualpan and Zacatecas acquisitions and the grass-roots discoveries at The Royal Mines of Zacualpan. This is definitely a team effort.

Growth Plans
    Along with a steady ramping up of production to 500tpd the company is studying portable mills as there have been substantial recent improvements with them. The cost of a complete mill that will produce concentrate would appear to come in between $250-$500,000.00 for a 100-200tpd mill. Extremely economical. Two reasons for adding portable mills would be:
    1/ It's cheaper to truck concentrate than it is raw ore. If gas prices skyrocket then even more savings would be realized.
    2/ Metallurgy. A different mix of metals would mean different chemicals required in the processing procedure (floatation circuit). They are currently working with silver/zinc/lead ore, but some areas of the property have a rich copper content. Rather than changing the process at their 500tpd operation it may make sense to add to production with portable mills. They could keep adding mills as they explore further out as these can be installed anywhere that power can be accessed – but - this is looking much further down the road.

Marketing is their Weakest Link
    Fred and George are always 43-101 compliant, especially with news releases which can make their news kinda dull compared to some other "wildcaters" out there. But that's just how they are. Not many "forward looking" statements are made. I guess that's why Fred organized this trip, so some of us could see for ourselves and assist in getting the word out about this gem of a mine operation.

Profits & A Wide-Open Exploration Future
    Even though the focus of my story has been on PROFITS, both Fred and George primarily consider the Royal Mines of Zacualpan property as a vast and exciting exploration project.
    Here are highlights of the latest drill results announced October 12/06 that illustrate what they are discovering, all are True Widths and have gold credits as well:

Depth (m) Silver (g/t) Zinc (%) Lead (%)
    1.1 841 43 0.32
    2.4 422 1.54 0.69
    2.7 937 1.88 0.75
    0.9 460 0.45 0.36
    3.5 249 2.27 0.93
    1.3 274 4.4 1.02
    0.9 279 2.52 1.47
    0.9 746 3.08 1.08

For those not familiar, the above would all be considered profitable ore grades. I can see many years of exciting exploration discoveries here, likely many generations.

Summary
    It is my opinion that Impact offers the best of all investments if you are looking for a longer term silver investment strategy. IPT.V offers: exciting long-term exploration potential, hundreds of Bulls Eye Targets already marked for drilling by the old workings, a commitment to growth, and a focus on PROFITS. It would seem that the word is beginning to get out. Impact was trading at around $1.00 at the time of my visit to the mine, but recently the share price and volume have been moving up rather sharply.

I have not been paid to write this article nor was I asked to. My travel costs were covered and that's it. I own shares of both Impact Silver and Energold Drilling and have for about 2 years. I am a private investor, not qualified to offer investment advice.

Nov 17, 2006
    Doug Beiers
    email: doug@baytides.ca

• Gewinn fast verdoppelt!

nun ist der seltene Fall eingetreten, dass working Kapital und die Impact Beteiligung fast ebenso viel wert sind wie die gesamte Marktkapitalisation von energold, bämlich bei Lurs 1,27 ca 28 Mille.
    (Was es noch "gratis" aber nicht umsonst gibt, siehe erster beitrag!

Die Bewertung ist also lächerlich gering, ebenso wie die´Bewertung dieses Threads!

Grüße
    Tschonko

Energold Announces 98% Increase in Year to Date Earnings
    Tuesday November 28, 7:22 pm ET

VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA--(CCNMatthews - Nov. 28, 2006) - Energold Drilling Corp. ("the Company") (TSX VENTURE:EGD - News) is pleased to announce record results for the quarter ended September 30, 2006. Gross drilling revenues for the year-to-date are a record $18.8 million on 140,000 m drilled and for the third quarter are $7.7 million on 56,000 m. The Company recorded a year-to-date profit of $1.974 million ($0.09 EPS) (2005- $.996 million ($0.05 EPS)) and for the third quarter a profit of $1.197 million ($0.05 EPS). This is the largest profit for a quarter since the company began contract drilling.
    The Company continues to maintain a strong balance sheet with a net consolidated working capital position of $17.6 million and consolidated cash position of $7.3 million. Our balance sheet strength also does not reflect the current market value of our equity investment in IMPACT, of which the Company currently owns 6.6 million shares. Based on closing market prices at November 28th, the investment has a current market value in excess of $10 million or approximately $9 million more than our carrying cost. Energold has 22.2 million shares outstanding as of November 20, 2006.

Quarterly Results Comparison (Canadian $ 000's except per-share amounts and meters drilled)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
    September 30 2006 2005 % Change
    Gross Profit 3,445 1,957 76
    Net Income 1,197 412 190
    Earnings Per Share 0.05 0.02

Consolidated Cash and Term Deposits 7,340 6,858 7
    Consolidated Working Capital 17,570 13,690 28

The Company fully consolidates its 50.01%-owned Pac Rim Drilling S.A.C., 50%-owned subsidiary Kluane International Drilling and its affiliates. The Company's 17.5% interest in IMPACT Silver Corp. (TSX VENTURE:IPT - News) is accounted for on an equity basis.

As part of the Company's expansion strategy, it has commenced offering clients a new form of business arrangement involving up-front client funding to cover a portion of the costs of constructing and equipping a new drill rig. The client receives exclusive use of the rig for a specified period of time. The Company repays the advance by providing a credit towards metres drilled. For clients, this provides a powerful exploration and promotional tool. For the Company, it provides increased expansion capabilities without the commensurate drain on cash resources. The construction of two wholly-owned rigs based on this new arrangement, has already been initiated.

The Company is aggressively developing new markets for its services. It has recently mobilized a Series II portable rig to Argentina and has another Series II rig currently operating in Madagascar. In Mexico, the Company anticipates bringing the number of wholly-owned rigs to eight in 2007 while leaving the door open to increased additions dependent on market conditions.

Investment in drilling supply inventories to support operations has increased by approximately $2 million in the past twelve months, from $5.6 million at September 30, 2005 to $7.6 million at September 30, 2006. This increase in inventory carrying value is attributable to; higher supplier prices, an increase in the number of drills, and larger field inventories. Because of the man portable nature of the equipment and the need to be self sustaining in remote operating locations, it is estimated that an investment in inventory of approximately $300,000 for each new drill that is put into the field is necessary.

Energold will be reviewing its 2006 Third-Quarter results via the Internet at 4:00 pm ET, 1:00 pm PT, Thursday, November 30, 2006. The webcast (audio only) can be accessed at: http://events.onlinebroadcasti…energold/113006/index.php and will feature management discussing the Company's financial and operational results ending with a question and answer period. Investors are encouraged to forward any questions they may have to info@energold.com.

Energold Drilling Corp. is an environmentally and socially sensitive diamond drilling company that services the mining industry. Energold also holds a controlling interest in silver miner IMPACT Silver Corp. and a project portfolio in the Dominican Republic.

On behalf of the Directors of Energold Drilling Corp.
    Frederick W. Davidson, President, CEO

The TSX Venture Exchange does not accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this news release.

Darrell Rader
    Energold Drilling Corp.
    Corporate Development
    (604) 681-9501
    (604) 681-6813 (FAX)
    Email: info@energold.com

• ""Die Bewertung ist also lächerlich gering, ebenso wie die´Bewertung dieses Threads!""

So richtig genau seh ich mir die nicht an:

Denn Silber_Minen sind Teufelswerk

Nur was man von weitem sieht:

Anscheinend ist EGD.V eine Holding.

Die Drill_Toechter (kein SM_verdacht!) werden konsolidiert.

Anscheinend gibt es bei denen Fremd_Gesellschafter.

Deren Anteil erscheint als Schuldposten auf der Passivseite.

Die Impact_Silver wurde bis 2004 konsolidiert und jetzt nicht mehr.

Dafür tauchen Forderungen und Schulden auf,

bei denen nicht feststeht, wann gezahlt werden soll und zinsfrei.

Vielleicht ist das alles harmlos, vielleicht.

Gruss

Gogh

• @eldo,
    manchmal reg ich mich auch künstlich auf.
    Steigert den Spaßfaktor! :D
    Sollen sich äußern, das belebt.....

Hallo gogh,
    voerst mal danke für die hinweise.
    Wo hast du das gelesen bzw. gesehen?

Sie sind keine Silbermine sondern eine Drillgesellschaft, die Anteile an Impact und an Explorationsgebieten in der Dom. Republik (vornehml. Gold) besitzen.
    Die drillinggesellschaften laufen sehr gut.
    Inwieweit sie kreativ Bilanzen erstellen, hab ich noch nicht gesehen.

Zuerst gab es Impact und Probleme Drillgesellschaften zu finden.
    Dann kam mal ein Vertrag mit einem Driller, an dem man sich mit 50% beteiligte und die energold "spaltete" sich von impact ab. Verblieben sind Anteile an Impact.

Schuldseiten auf der Passivseite: muss wohl so sein, weil man ja die restlichen Anteile an den miteigentümer ausbezahlen muss.

Forderungen und Schulden: Impact gegenüber?
    An und für sich sind sie schuldenfrei.

Impact hat im übrigen seit Produktionsbeginn 06 auch nur schwarze Zahlen geliefert, die letzten gestern (siehe silber companies!).

Grüße
    Tschonko

• Tschonko,

steht in den Geschäftsberichten auf der homepage.

Mein Standpunkt ist, die Company muss reden und erklären.

Kreativ mag offen bleiben, aber es wird nicht erklärt.

Z. B. ein Driller muss mir sagen, ob er am Stichtag

"halbfertige Drills" aktiviert, welche und warum.

Finde sich dazu nichts, kann die company Gewinn oder Verlust zeigen

wie sie lustig ist.

Gruss

Gogh

• Hallo Gogh,
    wahrscheinlich ist der 05 Bericht gemeint.

Sind 48 Seiten. Du weisst wahrscheinlich besser, wo man da gezielt liest. Jedenfalls sind da noch schulden ausgewiesen die jetzt weg sind.

Sie sind gekonnt miteinander verflochten. Bohren viel für Impact in Mexico.

Kluane, der 50% asnteil bohrt wiederum für JV partner gold quest.
    Daran ist doch nichts auszusetzen.

Außerdem haben sie den Impact anteil noch immer mit knapp unter einer Mille (Einkaufspreis) in den Büchern. Wert 10 mille

Stimme ich bedingt zu, wenn du sagst:
    "Z. B. ein Driller muss mir sagen, ob er am Stichtag
    "halbfertige Drills" aktiviert, welche und warum."

Beziehst du dich da auf seite 30 im Bericht?

These consolidated financial statements include the accounts of the Company and the following subsidiaries:
    ý 100% of Minera Hispaniola, S.A. (“Minera”), located in the Dominican Republic.
    ý 100% of FMI Technologies Inc. (“FMI”), located in Canada, and it’s wholly owned subsidiary Casa Real,
    S.A. (“Casa”), located in the Dominican Republic.
    ý 100% of Minera Monte Plata de Mexico S.A. de C.V., located in Mexico.
    ý 50% of Kluane International Drilling Inc. (“Kluane”), located in Canada. This company has been
    consolidated because the Company controls day to day operations.
    Kluane has three wholly owned subsidiaries
    :
    ý Cienminas, S.A. (“Cienminas”), located in Ecuador.
    ý Kluane Guatemala S.A., located in Guatemala.
    ý Kluane Sondagem E Perfuracao de Solo do Brasil Ltda., located in Brazil.
    The non-controlling interest has been recorded at carrying values in the Company’s consolidated
    financial statements.
    ý 50.01% of Pac Rim Drilling S.A.C. (“Pac Rim”), located in Peru. This company has been consolidated
    because the Company controls day to day operations. These consolidated financial statements include
    results of operations of Pac Rim from the date of acquisition of May 15, 2002.
    The non-controlling interest has been recorded at carrying values in the Company’s consolidated
    financial statements.
    All of the subsidiaries are accounted for using the purchase method.

Explorer sind schwierig, wie dieses Bild zeigt.
    Energold ist kein Explorer, und für mich auch nicht schwierig.

Grüße
    tschonko

[Blockierte Grafik: http://www.energold.com/presentation-nov06/slide5.JPG]

"Confusion is a word we have invented for an order which is not understood." Henry Miller

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Tschonko ()

• Hallo dere,
    siehst, der Markt bemerkt sie auch schön langsam.
    Nach beiers nun moriarty, was will man mehr?

Das wichtigste noch mal von Moriarty:

"If you want to be in the mining business, it's nice to have your own pet drilling company. I can't tell you how many tales of woe I have heard in the last year about ability to get your hands on a drill. I was at projects in the Yukon with the shortest of seasons where they had drills, but the drills didn't happen to come with crews. They were forced to operate on a single shift a day, which gets very expensive.

The drilling company throws off cash with $2.4 million in gross profit in 2006. But EGD with only 22.2 million shares owns 6.6 million shares of IPT. So about three shares of EGD is the same as one share of IPT. EGD has a total market cap of $29.5 million Canadian but their IPT shares are worth $10.5 million Canadian all by themselves. EGD also has $15.3 million in working capital. So if you like the Impact story, you can either invest directly via IPT directly or through EGD indirectly."

Grüße
    tschonko

Schriftgröße:  A A A A A