goldelses goldige Träume

• Edel, Edel ... nicht so hochnäsig ... beeumel Dich mal ruhig. CDY kann jeder Zeit wieder abgehen, allerdings nicht sehr tief. Irgendwo haben die schliesslich auch Substanz. Ich warte ja nur darauf, dass ich nochmal zulangen kann. Aber wahrscheinlich ... :(
    Wenn CDY steigt, bin ich glücklich. Wenn die fallen auch. Gut ne? Wann hat man schonmal so eine Situation? :]

Ja, deine Freude kann ich gut verstehen. Bei WML bin ich immern noch unschlüssig. Die hinken mir zu stark hinterher. Ich meine, CDY bringt den grösseren Hub. Dort holt man einfach mehr raus als bei WML. Steigt WML, dann steigt natürlich CDY erst recht, schon aufgrund des noch gleichen Managements! :D

Ja, PAL zieht wunderschön durch. Jetzt ärgere ich mich auch darüber. X(

Habe übrigens seit 3 Wochen Probleme mit meinem PC, deshalb bin ich hier nicht voll bei der Sache. Habe ich aber bald im Griff. Wollte mir bei ALDI jetzt Mittwoch schon einen neuen kaufen, aber INTEL baut ja nur noch reine Heizlüfter. Wenn der voll powert, schluckt der 200 Watt. Da ist mein Fernseher ja billger. Vor allem, wenn ich mir die Filme ausleihe. Da bleibe ich lieber bei meiner alten Krücke und quäle mich weiter. :(

8)

• Offizieller Beitrag

Aber goldbaum,wer grämt sich über 200 Watt. Ist aber schon happig.

Da sollte ja CDY besser steigen,um sich von Teilverkauf sowas leisten zu können. ;)
    Beumelnäsige Freude hin oder her,hab einige Scheintote da gegen zu halten. X(

Tja, CDY oder WML.Am besten beide,oder?

"Die Märkte haben nie unrecht, die Menschen oft." Jesse Livermore, 20.Jh.

"Die Demokratie ist das Paradies der Schreier und Schwätzer, Phraseure, Schmeichler und Schmarotzer, die jedem sachlichen Talent weit mehr den Weg verlegen, als dies in einer anderen Verfassungsform vorkommt." E.von Hartmann

Dieser Beitrag ist eine persönliche Meinung gem. Art.5 Abs.1 GG und Urteil des BVG 1 BvR 1384/16

• Offizieller Beitrag

Das wüssten wir aber alle gern!
    Gedankenspiele?

"Die Demokratie ist das Paradies der Schreier und Schwätzer, Phraseure, Schmeichler und Schmarotzer, die jedem sachlichen Talent weit mehr den Weg verlegen, als dies in einer anderen Verfassungsform vorkommt." E.von Hartmann

Dieser Beitrag ist eine persönliche Meinung gem. Art.5 Abs.1 GG und Urteil des BVG 1 BvR 1384/16

• Ascot wird weiter gekauft.... Warum nur? :D

Hier noch was zu WML:

In the last Gold Hotline, I recommended the purchase of shares of Wealth Minerals (WML) up to C$1.50. The past two days you have gotten an opportunity to do that. So Wealth is now on our buy list. Last time, I forgot to deal with the ticker symbols.

Wealth trades on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol, WML. It also trades in the United States on the Nasdaq Bulletin Board under the symbol WMLLF.OB. The last trade there was at US$1.23.

Wealth is involved in uranium exploration in Argentina. This is a big deal. Uranium is hot and has been for a year. Because of the pricing problems of oil, uranium is destined to take a much higher-profile position as a global energy provider in the future. I think this is a long-term trend just now emerging. Wealth is positioned to really benefit from the future.

Wealth also has a large gold exploration project in British Columbia. It has performed a lot of surface work on this deposit, delineating its dimensions before deciding to drill it. No results have been released, but it stands to reason the company would not continue working there if it wasn't continuing to find gold in the surface samples of soil. So I can't tell you we have a gold mine; I can tell you we have a bona fide shot at getting one.

The reason the share price is much higher than other exploration ventures we've gotten into is that uranium exploration is commanding a high price right now. Success, though, brings even higher-priced rewards in uranium. With a top-notch and experienced management team, I think Wealth shareholders will do very well. I have an 800 number for you to call, if you're interested. It is 888-331-0096.

Wealth minerals remains a buy up to C$1.50.

That's it for today. I'll be back with another Gold Hotline on Thursday, November 17. Take care now.

Dennis Wheeler

• und WML News :D

Wealth Minerals completes Mackenzie exploration program

2005-11-16 13:56 ET - News Release

Mr. Jerry Pogue reports

WEALTH PROVIDES UPDATE ON THE MACKENZIE PROJECT

Wealth Minerals Ltd. providing an update of activities at the Mackenzie project, British Columbia.

The Mackenzie project consists of five claim blocks totalling 65,904.476 hectares. The claims lie within a northwesterly trending belt measuring roughly 90 kilometres long by an average of 12 km wide. This belt is located near the town of Mackenzie, approximately 150 km north of the city of Prince George, B.C.

The claims are underlain primarily by late Proterozoic clastic and carbonate sedimentary rocks of the Misinchinka group.

Reconnaissance silt sampling in 2003 and 2004 outlined a number of drainages which are highly anomalous in gold. Subsequently, Wealth Minerals optioned the project in 2005 and completed an extensive exploration program from August to October, 2005. A total of approximately 2,800 soil, silt and heavy mineral concentrate (HMC) samples were collected, and results have been received for approximately 2,000 samples.

Approximately 85 HMC samples were collected and processed at the laboratories of CF Mineral Research in Kelowna, B.C., before being analyzed at Acme Analytical Laboratories in Vancouver, B.C. This HMC work confirmed and expanded the areas of anomalous gold in creeks, as defined by the earlier work in 2003 and 2004. CF Mineral Research picked gold grains from a number of samples, had them mounted, and produced conventional photomicrographs and SEM (scanning electron microscope) photographs. The gold grains are hackly and contain quartz, and are consistent with having been derived from nearby quartz vein sources.

Detailed silt sampling and follow-up soil sampling of anomalous creeks has outlined a number of source areas in at least eight separate drainages. These source areas range in area from 15 square kilometres to 80 square kilometres. Numerous anomalous values in sieved stream sediment samples have been recorded to date and limited soil sampling has also returned anomalous values. An early snowfall in October prevented detailed work on these anomalous source areas.

The Mackenzie project exhibits many of the regional characteristics of sediment-hosted vein deposit (SHV) districts such as:

Bendigo-Balarat, Australia;
    Muruntau -- 80 million ounces, Uzbekistan;
    Sukhoy log -- 20 million ounces and Olympiada, Russia; and
    Macrae's Flat -- five million ounces, New Zealand.

The project was examined in September, 2005, by Dr. Paul Klipfel, a recognized authority on such deposits. Dr. Klipfel concurs that all the necessary criteria are present for the discovery of an SHV deposit or deposits.

The company expects to receive all of the results from the present exploration program by early December, 2005. At that time, all the data will be assessed and planning initiated for the next stage in the exploration of this very large project.

Nun ist C.ardero am Zug! :D

• Offizieller Beitrag

Alle Bohrungen erfolgreich:

All Holes....

• Cardero options the Huachi copper-gold property

Arts 'n Mines - News and Opinion on Selected Issues in Mining
    For a couple of years, I've been trying to convey the importance of the work C.ardero was doing in Baja, Mexico. I repeatedly mentioned how this had the makings of the mining story for the decade. In that regard, here is the most important bit of news advancing that scenario as we've had to date. I can't begin to stress the significance of this finding, and those to come, not only in regards to related targets in Mexico, but from those other world class properties controlled by C.ardero in Peru and Argentina as well.

Over the next two weeks, we are likely to have follow-up news on this story, together with progress reports on the continuing exploration on the irons sands in Peru, and the potentially massive, and strategically located copper-gold prospect in Argentina.

If you are at all interested in buying this stock, you should do so sooner than later, like RIGHT NOW. So far, the market reaction to this news is muted, but that, I believe is only pending wider appreciation of a rare, little understood type of ore body. I expect the market in Germany this evening to be much more enthusiastic. Further the investment conference in San Francisco in coming days will very probably include presentations on mining opportunities by some of the most widely followed analysts in the business, who will almost HAVE TO talk about this news and through their weight behind it.

Still, the big kicker, when it comes, is likely to be when an offer is made to either take out C.ardero, or it's properties in Mexico. No telling when that will happen.

Let me stress this another way. This may be the most important piece of news on a mining company that you will ever hear from me, or anyone else.

Ein ATH nach dem anderen heut..... :D

Wer noch nicht hat, sollte sich beeilen! ;)

• Offizieller Beitrag

Gedankenverbindung, goodluck !? ;)

Genau diese neue Akquisition wollte ich auch soeben reinstellen.

Wer hat, der hat. Ist mit grossem Abstand der größte Brocken bei mir.
    Die merkwürdige Einschätzung in einem anderen Thread ist schwer nachzuvollziehen.

Siehst Du das nicht ähnlich?

Grüsse

• Offizieller Beitrag

Moin goodyear

Im Thread Western Areas und Durban läßt bachalex keine Gelegenheit aus,über
    Explorer im Allgemeinen ,aber CDY/CDU im Besonderen,zu spotten.

Mich läßt das kalt,ist eben seine Meinung,der sich seiner lediglich 2 Aktien berühmt
    Zitat am22.11,17:21im Thread Durban zB:

CDY, die Explorer-Pisse, die excl. anscheinend nur in Deutschland gehandelt wird, 4 'Expertenmeinungen' ... kaufen. ?(

An anderer Stelle: "Gepusche "usw.

Derartiges meine ich.

Grüsse

• Offizieller Beitrag

Wieder Allzeithoch.

Im Gegensatz zu vielen Aktien mit grossen Namen oder Erwartungen. ;)

Und weil es seit Jahren mein Favorit ist ,
    --weit weit über 10% im Depot--
    gern dieser Anblick wieder mal:

• Offizieller Beitrag

Jo. Fühl mich mit meinem enormen Engagement sehr wohl dabei. :))

Was noch interessant ist:
    Von den vielen bei mir nachgeführten PM´s hat sie als einzige gestern Höchststand erreicht.
    Selbst tags zuvor bei Höchststand von Gold und Silber schafften dies gerade 2 Andere.

Umsatz iÜ.drüben 504 000 ST.

Gruß E.

Schriftgröße:  A A A A A