Thai Guru's Gold und Silber ... (Informationen und Vermutungen)

• News fron Crystalball:

MIX TREND FOR THIS WEEK...
    Dear Members,
    I am very delighted to see the accuracy with which astrological or planetary movements match with market trends :D. As I have stated on several occasions in the past, nature creates the wave that determines movements of the market, as well as other events. This means that a favourable wave will result to a buoyant market while a negative one leads to a downward trend. What I do is try to discern the timing and intensity of the various waves and advise accordingly. I shall be very happy if my track record of predicting the markets remains this way or indeed becomes more accurate.

Several times this year, I have stated that many of my followers shall have great returns on their investments in the last quarter of 2005. I would like to affirm that I still believe this will be the case.

Trading commodities, markets and currencies is becoming increasingly difficult and is a major challenge for traders and investors. In addition to taking into account economic data as well as the geo-political situation, most bankers, hedge funds and members of the financial community go along with what analysts and economists advise. However, they still find it difficult to trade in the market. Many will actually fail in coming times since a very uncertain period lurks ahead. The ability to see the wave as it shall unfold in the future therefore renders it quite safe to trade markets. Astrology can unravel the likely geo-political situations, natural calamities and future hidden moves of market well in advance. This is why I am of the opinion that it does no harm to follow any indicator which can reveal the market since we trade to make money and not to lose.

Small part from this week letter:

Metals may rise from Tuesday for a short period, Copper will fall from Wednesday, Dollar index will rise from Thursday and grains will move up in full force also from Thursday.

Bond should trade positive, oil should for a short period from Tuesday and stock market should move down from Wedensday. Lumber should rise sharply and ornage juice fall is on the way. For details of daily trend you have to subscribe weekly letter.

THE WAVE OF NATURE WILL BRING A TSUNAMI WAVE IN THE DOLLAR. THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU TRADE AGINST IT. NO MATTER HOW WEALTHY YOUR INSTITUTION OR FUND IS, IT COULD BE WIPED OUT IN THE NEXT TWO MONTH’S WAVE IF YOU DECIDE TO GO AGAINST IT. :rolleyes:

• Offizieller Beitrag

Jaja der Crystalball.
    Dieses verwaschene Gemurmel hab ich auch schon gelesen.

Es scheint,daß er kalte Füsse bekommt. :]
    "The Waves" sind immer präsent,so oder so.
    Da hat er garantiert Recht! :D

"Die Märkte haben nie unrecht, die Menschen oft." Jesse Livermore, 20.Jh.

"Die Demokratie ist das Paradies der Schreier und Schwätzer, Phraseure, Schmeichler und Schmarotzer, die jedem sachlichen Talent weit mehr den Weg verlegen, als dies in einer anderen Verfassungsform vorkommt." E.von Hartmann

Dieser Beitrag ist eine persönliche Meinung gem. Art.5 Abs.1 GG und Urteil des BVG 1 BvR 1384/16

• Offizieller Beitrag

Daughty alias Mogambo ist immer lesenswert,
    auch wenn recht langatmig,aber stets unterhaltsam.

Diesmal geht er neben der ausführlichen Betrachtung von Silber, Gold und Öl
    ua.auch auf Bernanke,das WGC und "we idiot Americans" :] ein.
    Unterhaltung pur!!

Grüsse

Mogambo

"Die Demokratie ist das Paradies der Schreier und Schwätzer, Phraseure, Schmeichler und Schmarotzer, die jedem sachlichen Talent weit mehr den Weg verlegen, als dies in einer anderen Verfassungsform vorkommt." E.von Hartmann

Dieser Beitrag ist eine persönliche Meinung gem. Art.5 Abs.1 GG und Urteil des BVG 1 BvR 1384/16

• Wednesday, October 26, 2005, 12:11:00 PM EST

Will Your Gold Share Investment be Diluted by Higher Prices?

Author: Jim Sinclair

How will the shareholders of gold producers be significantly diluted as the price of gold rises? It won’t be because of the age old tradition of stock options which can be re-priced and results in infinitely more profit than insider salaries. That is not stockholder friendly but is certainly not the real demon lurking within the gold producing industry.

The gold industry is small and I know whereof I speak for a simple reason: I am in the middle f it. There is no one else blogging who can say that. I personally financed Sutton Resources between 1989 and 1994 and am presently doing the same with another company. I have dealt properties and interfaced with the top majors in the business.

I am shocked to see that without exception these companies are firing employees for no apparent reason at all; doubling the work loads of others; making geologists and engineers handle business matters for which they have no training or experience; downgrading housing for employees meaning the once good life associated with working for a major is now history.

This might appear to you as simply good business. But the bottom lines are not reflecting the degree of these austerities. Where earnings have moved higher with the gold price, the leverage gain of old is missing. In many cases an inexplicable failure to improve the bottom line is the rule.

The problem is new accounting rules. Now every short of gold derivative has to be assigned before hand to the project for which it is entered. The mark to market has to charge to that project.

Clearly, as gold rises the project so charged has to bomb out financially. The demon is that the industry is still riddled with short of gold derivatives - even among those that speak out loudly against them and swear not to use them anymore..

New production in the main is still being financed by these mad devices. The stink that they emote is that no buyer of these short of gold over-the-counter derivatives would ever agree to a contract that if you are to believe what we are told about them favors the short seller of the gold by orders of magnitude. The buyers of these sales would have to be billionaires that have been re-located to insane asylums.

First let me assure you that I do not believe that any of these companies are going belly up. We have the Ashanti example to prove this thesis. What is going to happen (as occurred in the first derivative failure of the industry) is ownership of the company will transfer from the shareholders to the banks that made the short of gold derivative in the first place. Shares will be issued to meet the debits. As these shares increase the total capitalization of the producers, those holding shares are diluted in their ownership of the underlying assets.

Next the banks as major stockholders of the producers will cause the industry to consolidate as one company after another will merge into Universal Planet Earth Gold Inc. By the time it is finished the original shareholder will have been watered down more than New Orleans.

What is happening at almost every producer - major or minor - is that they are cutting back in order to protect their balance sheet liquidity position as the margin call of these short of gold weapons of mass financial destruction do in fact have margin call criteria even if it is not called that. What will trigger a call is not the loss on the short of gold over the counter derivative, but the condition of the producers balance sheet liquidity and the rating of its debt.

The bottom line is that many stockholders are going to go into shock when gold goes to $529 and above $1,000, causing absolute dilutionary havoc in their investments. Sorry but these are the facts!

Non-recourse loans are short of gold over-the-counter derivative based. You can take that one to the bank that will eventually own your company.

• Offizieller Beitrag

So ist es!

Aber da gibts auch noch das Häuflein Goldoptimisten. :]

Grüsse

• Gold: Stage One Or Two ?(

Douglas V. Gnazzo
    October 27, 2005

Introduction

Gold has recently rallied to a new high of $475.50 an ounce per the London Fix. The price action has induced speculation as to whether gold is in stage one or two of its bull market. Obviously, one's definition of stage one or two has a lot to do with the determination.

Some pundits say yes, others say no. The parameters vary widely: from comparisons to past bull markets, to wave counts, to sentiment readings, to fundamental analysis as to exactly what makes a bull market in gold occur.

Our choice is: maybe yes, maybe no. It's a little too early to tell for sure.

When $500 becomes support rather than resistance - stage two will be here.

We may very well be on the verge of breaking into stage two - a transition appears most likely from stage one to stage two. However, that doesn't mean that the coast is all clear, and that an intermediate term correction cannot still take hold of the ship.

Two things are certain: all paper fiat ends with its own self-destruction

Gold always withstands the test of time. ;)

http://www.321gold.com/editorials/gnazzo/gnazzo102705.html

• Offizieller Beitrag

Mal zwischendurch bei kurzzeitigen Rückschlägen des gelben Metalls:

Gnazzo,Gold

• Offizieller Beitrag

Gleicher Gedanke zur gleichen Zeit!
    Lustige Überschneidung . :]
    Noch schön:

Two things are certain: all paper fiat ends with its own self-destruction
    Gold always withstands the test of time.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hallo Mahendra und -Anhänger:
    Diese Richtung stimmt! :D :D

• Offizieller Beitrag

Geht an! :]

• Offizieller Beitrag

Und dieser "Held" ab ;)

• Offizieller Beitrag

Jaja der Dollar.
    Auch Mahendra weiß, daß die Amis mit irgendwelchen Steuervorteilen
    Auslandsguthaben in 2005 zurückführen können/sollen.

Das wird aber vermutlich zu hoch bewertet,wie bei uns weiland. :D

Schriftgröße:  A A A A A