Silber Companies - Liste und Neues

• Offizieller Beitrag

Moin Tschonko

Da geht es mir wie Dir: Sehe viele dieser Minen auch zum ersten Mal.
    Kein Wunder bei weit über 3000 Minen allein in Kanada ! =)

Habe davon hier gerade mal die Exmin, die Du auch hast.
    Aber auch Golden Arrows, kürzlich erwähnt, mit Yamana Royalties.

Grüsse
    Edel Man

"Die Märkte haben nie unrecht, die Menschen oft." Jesse Livermore, 20.Jh.

"Die Demokratie ist das Paradies der Schreier und Schwätzer, Phraseure, Schmeichler und Schmarotzer, die jedem sachlichen Talent weit mehr den Weg verlegen, als dies in einer anderen Verfassungsform vorkommt." E.von Hartmann

Dieser Beitrag ist eine persönliche Meinung gem. Art.5 Abs.1 GG und Urteil des BVG 1 BvR 1384/16

• Hallo Edel,
    wat bist du doch fürn fixer Jung´ :D

Glaub es lohnt sich, da einige mal genauer anzuschauen.

Bei Normabec (NMB.V)hab ich es schon gemacht:
    Also die wär genau meine Kragenweite vom profil.
    Hist. silbermine in Mexico, die schon produziert hat mit reichlich tailings.
    Und einige Gebiete in kanada. Schöner geht´s nicht.

Aber: Gewaltiger Anstieg seit Dez.06.
    Sie wollen nur die tailings zaghaft nutzen und wenn überhaupt erst in 2 Jahren produzieren.

Gute grades:
    2007-04-04
    Normabec Traces 194.5 g/t Ag Over 535 Metres from Surface Sampling at the Real de Catorce Silver Mining District

http://www.normabec.com/new/en/index.php?page=home

Normabec Mining Resources’ business model is focused on developing resources that meet specific property selection criteria:

Properties located in, or close to, recognized mining camps with a proven history and production track record
    Properties with existing data that is both reliable and available
    Preference for deposits with high-grade vein systems
    Properties that are at least mid-staged, ideally advanced-stage
    Our principal properties are Real de Catorce Property, located in Mexico, and the Pitt Gold Property , located in Quebec, Canada.

NORMABEC is a Public corporation listed on the Canadian Venture Exchange (TSX) under the symbol NMB, with an experienced management team and a proven track record

• Offizieller Beitrag
    Zitat

Original von Tschonko
    (....)
    Glaub es lohnt sich, da einige mal genauer anzuschauen.
    (....)

Sicher,Tschonko !

Das Problem ist nur,daß bei immer mehr Zwergen die Übersichtlichkeit leidet. =)

Bandulet zB. empfiehlt mind.10 Nebenwerte zur Chance/ Risikostreuung.
    Hält um 15, und ich hab schon einige mehr; auch sind die Mittel eingeschränkt. :rolleyes:

Nunja, gelegentlich erfolgen Picks bei Umschichtung.

Grüsse
    Edel Man

"Die Demokratie ist das Paradies der Schreier und Schwätzer, Phraseure, Schmeichler und Schmarotzer, die jedem sachlichen Talent weit mehr den Weg verlegen, als dies in einer anderen Verfassungsform vorkommt." E.von Hartmann

Dieser Beitrag ist eine persönliche Meinung gem. Art.5 Abs.1 GG und Urteil des BVG 1 BvR 1384/16

• Hallo heron,
    das ist ein sehr interessanter Wert, auch schon gut gelaufen.

PDO.V ist auch ein Argentinienwert, den hab ich jetzt voriges Jahr und heuer kurz getradet im frühjahr.

Bei MFM.V geht´s auch um Indium, ebenso bei Argentex AGXM.OB.

Interessanter Artikel dazu:

Pure Metals: Where to Find Indium
    Thursday, February 22, 2007
    By Luke Burgess

http://www.stockhouse.com/shfn/editorial.asp?edtID=19360

Grüße
    Tschonko

PS: DNI.V setzt Anstieg fort. Da CFTN.PK nicht steigt, wird es um die Diamantenproperties gehen und nicht um Silber/Nickel.

"Confusion is a word we have invented for an order which is not understood." Henry Miller

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Tschonko ()

• Manchmal passt etwas wirklich gut zusammen.

Heron erwähnt Marifil und ich bekam gestern sofort Antwort von Greg Taylor, den ich Mitte März angemailt hatte, er war aber auf Reisen.
    Gestern erinnerte ich ihn an das Mail und bekam eine ausführliche Antwort auf meine Fragen.
    gtaylor@g-tinvestorrelations.com

Es geht da um den Merger von Aurogin (AUQ.V) und Morgain (MGM.V

Jedenfalls ist Greg Taylor auch für Marimil tätig! :D

Die Zusammenfassung des Inhalts verschiebe ich mal, aber er wies wieder auf die Person von Chester Millar hin, die ich hiermit nun nochmals genauer vorstellen möchte.

Hat schon was für sich, sich solche Co. zu wählen, die sehr gute Leute beschäftigen.
    Wer hat die besten Geologen in Nevada?
    Wer hat die besten Kenner in Mexico?
    Oder in Mexico die besten Arbeitsteams?

Ein Porträt von Chester Millar, Chairman: siehe link.
    Ein Stück MINENGESCHICHTE!

Mr. Millar served previously in the positions of Chairman, President and Director of Alamos Gold Inc. He is a pioneer of heap leaching gold production and of the large-scale bulk mining methods used for mining low-grade gold deposits in the Western United States. Under his guidance, Afton Mines (1968-1973), Glamis Gold Limited and Eldorado Gold Corporation grew from small exploration and early production concerns into substantial mining companies. Mr. Millar served as Chairman of Glamis Limited from 1985 to 1998 and as Chairman of Eldorado Gold Corporation from 1992 to 1994.

Sollte man lesen! Artikel über Millar
    http://www.morgainminerals.com/i/pdf/Che..._V4_Issue_1.pdf

Hab den formatiert, Fotos über link.

Born in 1927 in Powell River, British Columbia, Chester Millar
    is still going strong after an illustrious career in the mining
    industry. A graduate of the University of British Columbia,
    he holds a degree in Geological Engineering. While he could have
    retired many years ago, his love of mining keeps him active, although
    he spends what time he can at his retreat on Maui.

Resource World: How did you start your career?

Chester Millar: After graduating from UBC, I worked for both a coal
    and iron mining company. I then went into the drilling and blasting
    business with a construction manager. We participated in building
    the Trans Canada Highway, the PGE Railway and projects of
    that nature. What attracted you to the mineral exploration business?
    Since I was drilling for exploration companies, I became familiar
    with that business and recognized an opportunity when I saw one.
    I wanted to use the percussion drilling techniques that I had been
    using for highway construction for mineral exploration.
    What brought you to the Kamloops, BC region and the Afton
    Mine property?
    While on a drilling job near Kamloops, I became aware of the
    copper and gold mineral possibilities in the region. I optioned the
    Afton property from a prospector and put my drill to work there.
    That resulted in the discovery of the Afton orebody. I didn’t have a
    geological theory or even any sample assays because there were no
    outcrops. I just knew the area was prospective and began drilling
    — wildcatting, you might say. You could say I was just lucky.

What do you make of New Gold Inc.’s recent copper-gold-platinum
    discovery below and beyond the old Afton open pit?

It wasn’t a surprise to me. I knew there was a deep root to the Afton orebody. Dr. Norm Keevil at Teck Corp., the former operator,
    told me that a deep hole had intersected copper, but it wouldn’t be possible to extend the existing pit to make that zone mineable,
    so it remained a curiosity at the time. I am gratifi ed to see the success that New Gold is now experiencing. (Teck Corp. since merged
    with Cominco Ltd. to form Teck Cominco Ltd. [TEK.SV.B-TSX])
    After the success of Afton, what prompted you to explore Southern California?
    This was 1972 when Dave Barrett’s NDP government was swept into power in British Columbia. They absolutely destroyed the
    mining industry in BC. I liked Arizona and California, so I found a drill rig, hired some local people, and began drilling exploration
    properties in that region — again what you could call wildcatting. However, I wasn’t drilling blind — I spent a great deal of time in libraries researching various mineral properties.

I also got involved with the owners of the Voit Rubber Company in the U.S. They had a gold property in California with a mill that didn’t work properly. I suggested the heap leach mining method. The owners
    said OK and I became a part owner of the America Mine.
    I continued to option properties and, after fi ve years, I came upon the gold property that became the successful Picacho Mine in
    southeast California, about 20 miles from Yuma, southwest Arizona.
    It just so happened that at that time I was working on what became the [now shut down] Mesquite Mine, one of the largest gold mines in California. I had optioned the property. I had read a brochure published by
    the US Geological Survey that outlined its invention of the heap leach process. It then occurred to me that it might also apply to the Mesquite property. I followed the “directions” in the brochure and built the fi rst open pit, heap leach gold mine in California. I just happened to be the right guy at the right time with the right technology and the right property.

So you next applied heap leach technology to the Picacho Mine?

I had to give up the Mesquite Mine. Between a stock market crash and low prevailing gold prices, I had to let it go. So I moved my operations over to the nearby Picacho Mine which became the foundation for
    Glamis Gold Ltd. [GLG-TSX, NY]. (The accompanying photograph shows an 8,000- ton heap leach experiment designed to perfect the
    technique at Picacho)

When I visited the Picacho Mine a few years ago, I noticed you had transplanted cactus and other desert plants to other locations rather than just bulldozing them out of the way. Did you have a good earth stewardship program from the start?

I was always careful to treat the earth as best I could. To some people, mining has a bad name, and I wanted to be a responsible miner. With
    this attitude and the more rigid environmental regulations in California, it made sense to do the best we could. I like to think we had a very clean and neat operation at the [now mined out] Picacho Mine. Maybe it was 75% following the stricter regulations, but the other 25% was the Glamis
    employees trying to be environmentally responsible by taking things even further than required.

What about your involvement with Alamos Minerals?

Alamos has an interesting history. Alamos started out as a quite different company. I was approached by Jim Mancuso, the ex-president of Chevron Metals, an off-shoot of Chevron Oil. Jim told me that Chevron had developed a new workable exploration technology. He said he wanted to raise some money and use the Chevron technology in South America. I raised US $2.5 million privately and spent much of it using
    the Chevron device, which was essentially taking photographs
    of the earth from outer space – space imaging from satellites.
    It was a futile effort and I told Jim to forget South America
    — I wanted to explore Mexico.
    With the money I had left, I optioned a copper property near the town of Alamos. We drilled it and got some encouraging results, so we formed a publicly-trading company and called it Alamos Minerals. We sold the property for US $1 million cash to Phelps Dodge which provided the initial
    funding for Alamos Minerals. We spent a few years making mistakes — we tried to start a mine in Peru and that didn’t work out. Same thing in Sonora, Mexico. Eventually, a friend brought National Gold’s Mulatos property in Mexico to my attention. We took over National Gold and merged it with Alamos Gold. The mine is now going into production and my work with Alamos is pretty well fi nished.

What was your next project?

I felt welcome in Mexico and got involved with Morgain Minerals Inc. [MGM-TSXV], which is endeavouring to start a new gold mine — the Castillo — in Durango. Right now we are conducting our second bulk sample program. The first test was done on low-grade material and the present one is for high-grade material. The results will help indicate the
    best mining methods for the project. This will also be a heap leach operation. Since the high-grade rocks are harder than the low-grade
    ones, we have to see which is best — mechanically crushing
    the high-grade or just leaching the bigger pieces of the
    gold-bearing rock. We have about three more months
    of this feasibility work and then we must complete some
    fi nancing to place the mine into production next year.
    According to a pre-feasibility report by independent consultants
    ACA Howe, the Castillo Project hosts a resource of 9.3 million tons averaging 1.1 grams gold/tonne, representing 275,000 recoverable ounces of gold. The mine life is estimated to be at least 10 years.

How has the increase in the price of gold affected the
    Castillo Project?

The rise in the price of gold will enable us to mine the lower
    grade portions of the deposit which, of course, results in more
    gold being recovered. This won’t generate a fortune; however,
    it makes the mine bigger and longer lasting.
    I’m always looking for other mineral acquisitions in
    Mexico and Morgain just acquired the La Fortuna property
    from Alamos. I think Mexico is a great place to build mines
    — I feel like a kid in the candy store. Many of the cast-offs
    from big companies are perfect for smaller operations.

Have you explored in other locales besides Mexico
    and California?

A few years ago, I started La Teko Resources, which we
    subsequently sold to a Mormon church group from Salt
    Lake City. La Teko had a heap leach mine in Alaska – the
    most northerly heap leach gold mine in the world. I was also
    involved in building the fi rst heap leach mine in Honduras.
    I have tried heap leaching in North and South America and
    New Zealand and it didn’t always work out. As an interesting
    side project, when I was working in Mexico, I wrote a book
    on heap leaching in Spanish for Mexican engineers and other
    interested parties – it was well received.

"Confusion is a word we have invented for an order which is not understood." Henry Miller

• Offizieller Beitrag

Tschonko, heron

Interessante Sachen.Aber nichts für schwache Nerven, mit diesen Kurssprüngen.
    ZB bei Marifil/MGM.
    Normabec/NMB lief tatsächlich enorm, sieht aber etwas überhitzt aus.
    Vielleicht kommen mal Kaufkurse.

Hab Deine Beiträge ganz gelesen, Tschonko.
    Miller ist eine tolle Figur, 80 Jahre, alle Wetter!
    Leifer funzt der Link über ihn nicht.

BTW: Ob Victoria das gröbste schon geschafft hat?
    Wäre gestern früh reingegangen, ging aber nicht. X(
    Deine Infos waren sehr informativ, danke!

Grüsse
    Edel Man

• Hallo Tschonko!

Mach ich. Sieh Du Dir aber mal SRLM an!
    Da tut sich seit letzter Woche kursmässig viel.
    Die schminkt sich jetzt im Springen! :D
    Da lohnt es sich womöglich, das Schielen nochmal zu überdenken ... . ;)
    Ist jedenfalls interessant, wie Szabo den Ton wieder etwas verändert, wenn er auch CA:SNS immer noch viel zu stark überbewertet, so wie er sie neben SRLM erwähnt, finde ich.

Grüsse,
    gutso

• Hallo gutso,
    bei SRLM ist der Preis des nächsten PP entscheidend.
    Jetzt kauf ich sie nimmer. Womit auch? :D

Für mich bleibt der Ton bei Szabo seit Monaten gleich.
    Beim SNS Hype von Moriarty hat er geschrieben, wenn schon unbedingt SNS dann 4 Sterling für eine SNS.
    Du solltest lieber nachdenken, was er immer mit "trials" meint... :D

Hast den Artikel über Indium gelesen?
    Das ist doch das schwere ding....! (vorige Seite)

EXM u.EXN: war als Alternative zu ECU gedacht.

Hallo Edel,
    sonderbar heute vormittag war er noch da.
    Hab den link benützt in diesem Thread, als ich das erste mal über den merger schrieb. Hab ihn ja mühsam formatiert.

Auf der Homepage ist er unter Investors Corner: Media coverage:
    http://www.morgainminerals.com/s/MediaCoverage.asp

Gell, die Nevada Geologieg´schicht ist spannend!
    Ich weiß es schlicht und einfach nicht bei VIT.
    Es wird noch viele Meldungen geben heuer.

Wen der Merger AUQ und MGM interessiert und da ensteht wirklich ein feiner kleiner producer mit mehr als einer Mille oz AU Reserves.

http://www.morgainminerals.com…AUQ_MGM_March_22_2007.pdf

OK und EXN gibt´s heute unter pari in D, dafür kaufen sie wie verrückt FR.V nach einer Empfehlung.

Grüße
    Tschonko

• Hallo Tschonko!

Trials ist doppeldeutig für mich, entweder meint er Versuche durch Shortselling zu drücken, oder er meint wiederholte Ausbruchsversuche und Rückschläge bezüglich des Kurses der SRLM.

Ich persönlich glaube kaum, dass er darüber hinaus Andeutungen in seinen öffentlich zugängigen Texten machen würde, wenn er mehr wüsste, als er schreibt.
    Naja, sein Ton wechselt meiner Meinung nach zwischen skeptisch und sehr skeptisch, wenn nur skeptisch, dann darf SRLM ein Langzeitinvestment sein.
    Wenn sehr skeptisch ist sie nur ein speculative Investment.
    (Habs genauer im SRLM Thread beschrieben, mit Charts & Zitaten.)

Zu Indium: Habs gelesen, ich weiss nicht, ob mich mich da ran trauen werde. Ich weiss da einfach zu wenig drüber.
    Sowas (wo ich mich von Grund auf gar nicht auskenne) muss ich immer ruhig angehen, aber ob dafür dann die Zeit langt? Wohl eher nicht.

Macht aber nix.
    Wohl auch aus ähnlichen Gründen, wie bei Dir bezgl. oben, - denn es stellt sich ohnehin die Frage: "womit denn" :D

Zum Thema absonderliche Elemente habe ich aber auch noch was Feines, das Thema Zircon Minen.
    Hatte ich schon mal was dazu geschrieben, ich denke immer noch, die Australian Zircon (AZC.AX) ist recht interessant.
    Und dann gibts ja immer noch die Kohleminen, Öl, Gas, da sind auch wieder Schnäppchen zu bewundern, dieser Tage. :rolleyes:

Aber bleiben wir beim Silber: Adam Hamilton hat gesprochen, Hugh!

http://www.321gold.com/editori…ilton/hamilton040607.html

[Blockierte Grafik: http://www.321gold.com/editori…ton040607/Zeal040607A.gif]

[Blockierte Grafik: http://www.321gold.com/editori…ton040607/Zeal040607B.gif]

Grüsse,
    gutso

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hallo Tschonko

Danke für den Millar Link. Der Mann ist schon was Besonderes!

Hab aber soeben an der TSXV einige Victoria / VIT zu 0,84 gekauft.
    Mag zu früh sein, aber die ganze Story gefällt mir sehr.
    Vermutlich braucht es etwas Geduld....

Bin übrigens seit kurzem bei Oremex raus.
    Konnte vorher noch verbilligen, die ist mir zu undurchsichtig mit dem Streitfall.

NB.: USGold beginnt zu laufen. :)
    Und gleich Rubicon / RMX mit.

Grüsse
    Edel Man

• Hallo Edel,
    die Rubicon läuft schon länger, Mc Ewen Bonus.

Die XCAL Ergebnisse sind für mich besser als die UXG, die sind etwas enttäuschend. Aber UXG steigt, weil sie froh sind, dass überhaupt was da ist. :D
    Na gut, war ein Scherzerl.
    Aber gleich 30%??
    Vom Timing her wie angekündigt.
    Zuerst Einverleibung dann Meldung tonkin springs.

Ich glaub, bei VIT ist 0,84 ok. Ich hab 1,21! :D
    Wenn es was wird, ist das auch ok.

Oremex: das ist bereinigt, glaub ich.
    Bei GG gab es ja Ähnliches vor ca 6 Wochen , stand in Mexico groß in den zeitungen tagelang. War Los Minos??
    Nur bei uns war nichts davon zu hören.
    Das ist aber auch bereinigt inzwischen, glaube ich.

Noch was für den Minera Andes thread: Sehr erfreulich
    http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/070410/to402.html?.v=17

Grüße
    tschonko......

• Verabschiede mich für 2 Wochen, muss mal schauen wie es sich so auf Kuba lebt. Ab 27. bin ich wieder da....bin schon gespannt, ob mein Urlaub ähnliche Auswirkungen hat wie Eldos sonst immer :D

Gruss an alle

• Zitat

Original von valueman
    Verabschiede mich für 2 Wochen, muss mal schauen wie es sich so auf Kuba lebt. Ab 27. bin ich wieder da....bin schon gespannt, ob mein Urlaub ähnliche Auswirkungen hat wie Eldos sonst immer :D

Gruss an alle

Wünsche Dir erholsame Tage bei Fidel. Trinkst nen Mochito für mich mit?

Grüße
    Silberfuchs

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Stirbt ein Bediensteter während einer Dienstreise, so ist damit die Dienstreise beendet."
    (Kommentar zum Bundesreisekostengesetz)

• Offizieller Beitrag

valueman

Wünsche Dir gute Reise !
    Und halte die PM Kurse hoch. =)

Grüsse
    Edel Man

• Excellon, mit Mantoverbindung: Hilfreich beim Produzieren.
    Da war schon wieder was durchgesickert, weil sonst wär sie nach der letzten meldung mal abgetaucht.
    Hier noch mal zur Erinnerung:
    http://biz.yahoo.com/ccn/070403/200704030382293001.html?.v=1

http://biz.yahoo.com/ccn/070411/200704110383405001.html?.v=1

Excellon Discovers Potential Link Between Guadalupe Mantos
    Wednesday April 11, 1:04 am ET

TORONTO, ONTARIO--(CCNMatthews - April 11, 2007) - Excellon Resources Inc. (TSX VENTURE:EXN - News) is pleased to announce that the apparent 60 metre wide "gap" between the Guadalupe and Guadalupe South Mantos appears to be bridged approximately 25 metres above the elevation of these mantos. As part of the ongoing test-mining at Platosa, brecciated sulphide mineralization was traced upwards from the southeast end of the Guadalupe Manto to flat-lying massive silver-galena-sphalerite rich mineralization that is now being mined southeast towards the Guadalupe South Manto. Eighty-six metres farther southeast along this trend, Hole LP07-347 has intersected 5 metres of similar looking massive and brecciated sulphide mineralization at the same elevation 15 metres to the northwest of the limit of the Guadalupe South Manto (see attached map). An earlier hole, LP06-150, drilled 26 metres to the northeast of the Guadalupe Manto, cut 2.75 metres of brecciated sulphide mineralization grading 694 g/t silver, 4.23% lead, and 3.56% zinc at the same elevation and may also be part of the potential bridge.

The Company is also pleased to report that preliminary results from the property-wide airborne electromagnetic (EM) and magnetic (Mag) survey flown by Aeroquest International Limited in February 2007 have been received. Of particular interest is a strong northwest elongate Mag high along the southwest flank of the range beneath the Zorra and Saltillera areas (four to five kilometres west of the Platosa manto deposits) where widespread marble, hornfels, silicification, skarn and local high-grade mineralization occur. Recent drilling in this area has encountered significant thicknesses of polyphase granitic intrusions affected by strong pyritization, potassic and sericitic alteration, and sulphide stringers. EM conductors flank this high in several places and locally correspond to NSAMT conductors from earlier surveys. Similar intrusive systems are central to the largest Carbonate Replacement Deposits worldwide and mineralized skarn bodies along their contacts are major sources of silver, lead, zinc and copper in Mexico. Excellon is incorporating the survey results into its targeting criteria and will continue testing the Saltillera-Zorra area with two diamond drills. The data reviewed by Excellon geologists to date has not been fully processed and interpreted. Excellon expects that final results will be available by early May.

"We are very pleased to be tracing the anticipated link between the Guadalupe and Guadalupe South Mantos, both because continuity of mineralization is a hallmark of major manto systems, and because this represents additional mineralization easily extracted through our existing test-mining infrastructure," said Richard Brissenden, Excellon's chairman and CEO. "We are also pleased to see the extent and strength of the Mag and EM anomalies in the preliminary airborne data. The surface alteration and mineralization above these anomalies has long suggested that the source of the Platosa system lies in this area and the nature of the intrusions and related alteration reinforce this. We look forward to drilling the additional targets we expect will be indicated by the final processed airborne results."

[Blockierte Grafik: http://www.ccnmatthews.com/docs/exell411.jpg]

• Hallo Tschonko,

hiermit erinnere ich Dich ... (Merkzettel war vom 24.11.2006 und bezog sich auf SLW Einstieg in Revett :D )

Habe eben zu Aura Silver Resources (CA:AUU) einen eigenen Thread eröffnet.
    Da kommen in den nächsten Monaten vermutlich neue Drilling Infos & mehr ... .

Grüsse,
    gutso

Schriftgröße:  A A A A A