Silber Companies - Liste und Neues

• Kuddel,
    mit dieser Einstellung sparst du Nerven......... :D
    Solte sich jeder verinnerlichen.
    Ausnahmen bestätigen die Regel.
    Außerdem, wenn man selbst DD betreibt, von einem guten Bericht sind die Augen szusagen schon willfährig..... :D

Klar hat er die unter seinen Fittichen, das weiß man.

@alle,
    gut, das hätt ma, der Edel hat sich am meisten geärgert...... :D

Aber eines ist klar:
    Besser eine MAG nicht zu haben als eine SWG.TO etc. zu haben.......

Welche Kandidaten gibt´s denn, die heuer noch gut gehen müssen so wie eine MAG im Vorjahr.

Mexivada ( Meldungen bald), Exeter, geologix, First Narrows, GoldQuest, Metallica, Metalline???

EXN, EXM, Bandera, VIT.V, CBE.V, UC.V???? (die 6 hab ich..)

Also nennt noch ein paar Raketen oder Rohrkrepierer...... :D

Grüße
    Tschonko

PS: übrigens könnte CMA.V (Highflyer letzte Woche nach Spitzenmeldung) morgen drehen.........noch kurz die 0,7 ankratzen...

Klammeimlich: seit Vorstellung hier, noch nicht so lang her,
    hat die Mexican Silver MSM.V so 60% gemacht.
    Hab sse nicht! :baby:

"Confusion is a word we have invented for an order which is not understood." Henry Miller

4 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Tschonko ()

• Offizieller Beitrag
    Zitat

Original von Tschonko
    (....)
    @alle,
    gut, das hätt ma, der Edel hat sich am meisten geärgert...... :D

;) Passe´! :)

Zitat

(....)
    Welche Kandidaten gibt´s denn, die heuer noch gut gehen müssen so wie eine MAG im Vorjahr.
    Also nennt noch ein paar Raketen oder Rohrkrepierer...... :D

Nungut, auch meine Favoriten, alle aus dem Depot:

Aura Silver / AUU --- Der schwerste Silberne, heute zufällig auf ATH +14 %
    US Silver / USA
    Abcourt / ABI --- Falls die mal in die Gänge kommt....
    Exmin / EXM

Und die Goldigen
    Rubicon / RMX --- Der schwerste Goldene
    Minera Andes / MAI --- Wenn Cash flow nach First Pour kommt.

Grüsse
    Edel Man

"Die Märkte haben nie unrecht, die Menschen oft." Jesse Livermore, 20.Jh.

"Die Demokratie ist das Paradies der Schreier und Schwätzer, Phraseure, Schmeichler und Schmarotzer, die jedem sachlichen Talent weit mehr den Weg verlegen, als dies in einer anderen Verfassungsform vorkommt." E.von Hartmann

Dieser Beitrag ist eine persönliche Meinung gem. Art.5 Abs.1 GG und Urteil des BVG 1 BvR 1384/16

• Hallo Tschonko und Edel Man,

alles Spitenwerte, man kann leider nicht immer alle haben.

Vergeßt GGI nicht, ein Schläfer der jederzeit aufwachen kann.

Zu BGL: Zergeht auf der Zunge, mußte ich zweimal lesen...

"
    I met with some of the management team for BGL during my trip to Edmonton, and I came away feeling very confident about my investment, since BGL is one of my largest holdings. I did not take notes during the discussion but here are some of the topics that were mentioned...

The newly constructed mill is going through the start-up phase for the 60 tpd circuit, which is a vat leaching process. Ore is ground to a fine powder and then treated in large tanks with a cyanide solution to disolve the silver and gold. The cyanide solution is then pumped out of the tanks and treated with a zinc reagent where it bonds with the metals and settles to the bottom of the tank in a precipitate, where it is collected and the zinc is stripped to form a gold-silver dore product.

The nature of the mineralization at Cinco Minas includes coarse gold particles that do not disolve in the cyanide solution. This means that the recovery circuit could not effectively process a large part of the total gold resource in the ore. To deal with that, a Falcon concentrator was purchased and installed at the mill, as a primary circuit that will mechanically separate the heavier coarse gold before the vat leaching process. This should improve the overall efficiency and profitability of the current operations. The mill is still in the testing process and they think they can get it running up to spec before the end of the summer.

One of the problems the company is dealing with right now is that they do not have a full-time operations manager that is bi-lingual. Our JV partner George Barnett is helping out in that capacity right now, but he has a lot of other projects on the go so they want a dedicated appointment. We also are fortunate to have the consulting services of Phil De Sousa in the mill design but again, he is extremely busy with other projects so his time at Cinco Minas is limited. BGL is still looking to get the right person in place to run that mill and communicate with the company so they can respond to any recommendations.

The mill was designed to accomodate rapid expansion of the operations. A 250 tpd mill is already on hand and ready to be installed to compliment the existing operation. The company also has located another 300 tpd used mill, which they will probably buy with the proceeds from the PP. A large crushing unit is also under purchase negotiation, that will allow a processing circuit for about 1000 tpd heap leaching operation that can run along with the vat leaching process. This means if all goes well, BGL could be running at up to 600 tpd for high grade ore in the vat leach process, and 1000 tpd with the heap leach operation processing the abundant lower grade material that is cheap to extract.

The company has lined up a drill contractor that can start punching holes early in 2008. In the meantime they have been doing extensive fieldwork, and one new discovery zone has been encountered in the valley between two of the historic mines. I noticed from the map of Cinco Minas that they was one area that had no historic operations, even though the main vein system was productive with high grade ore on either side of the valley. It now appears BGL geos have found what could be the next big discovery target. I mentioned in my original commentary last year how a new high grade vein had been uncovered by accident in the road cut as they were building a new access route, and this just underlines how proliffic the mineralization is at Cinco Minas.

Some of the old workings at Cinco Minas have been cleared out and stabilized, allowing access to sample the ore zones deep underground. The results have come in very good. It is worth noting that one of these zones was in an area where the exploration team from Tumi Resources completely missed the vein structure. So it will be a priority target for drilling, to demonstrate that there is in fact ore grade mineralization along the discovery area that Tumi failed to intersect.

The most exciting part of my discussion this weekend was regarding the potential for Gran Cabrera. They believe this project will be even bigger than Cinco Minas. They have identified several extremely wide veins at surface with robust grades of gold and silver, hosted in breccia zones which are easy to process. Almost no coherent exploration work has been focused at this property, but the new geos that have been assigned to the project are going to do a systematic surface exploration program and they will begin planning drill targets. The objective will be to outline a large tonnage in this wide vein environment.

A final comment I would make is that all of the people running the company are first class businessmen. These guys understand what it takes to be successful and they are committed to building a company. That is something that cannot be over-emphasized, since so many other juniors will never achieve any meaningful operating stability.

Being in the minnig business means being in the problem solving business. That is why strong management is so important, since there will always be challenges that a company will have to respond to. I believe the BGL management team is competent and capable. I do not lose sleep at night worrying about the low share price. I think ultimately the company will achieve success, and that the potential for the projects is so high that it will support a very large mining operation, that will justify a very high market cap. I think it is just a question of time and that is something I have a lot of.

cheers!

COACH247

Voluntary disclosure: I am elligible for a finders fee on the PP based on the participants that I have referred. It is not my intention to sell the story and I have tried to refrain from posting about the company until the offerring closes. I believe it is now fully subscribed. Keep in mind that my comments are my own observations and opinions and are not to be considered investment advice or recommendations."

Grüße
    Silbernugget

• Ich glaub halt, abgehen werden nur große Deposits mit entsprechenden Meldungen. So als Beimischung hochinteressant.
    Sollt ma als Thema im Auge behalten, oder?

Aber man soll die Grundsoliden nicht verachten wie IPT od. auch BGL, wie die Stellungnahme von Mexico mike zeigt. Häken sind auch dabei.

Ziemlich solid auch:
    http://www.mineralstox.com/info/street.asp?newsid=1354

Arian Silver – A Value Play with Upside

Being the second, third or fourth company to acquire an asset can make life a whole lot easier for management teams. They have lots of historical data to work from, to form new interpretations. And if they’re really lucky, they have an established resource already.

I think Arian Silver (AGQ-TSXv) has been really lucky.

I introduced Arian to readers in September 2006 (click here) after they optioned 100% of the Tepal porphyry project in southern Mexico. It already had 75 million tonnes of ore that contained 1.2 million ounces of gold and over 400 million pounds of copper. They got it for almost nothing and it has lots of expansion potential.

Arian is now drilling to confirm and expand that resource – which I think could value the stock close to $1, even if they find nothing more than what is already there. Arian now trades for 55 cents with great liquidity.

Let me explain.

43-101 compliant gold ounces in the ground – 43-101 meaning it has been drilled by a professional geologist and accepted by the exchange as valid – is worth about $75 per ounce right now, according to research from Canadian securities firms.

Assuming Tepal’s 1.2 million ounces holds true with this drilling, that creates a value of $US90 million – with Arian having 105 million shares out, that gives us a rough valuation of 89 or 90 cents a share– giving the copper no value, and giving no value for expansion. I see significant potential for more additional tonnage.

Hecla and Teck put together the historical resource at Tepal. They found strong copper values, but Hecla is a gold/silver company and Teck is more zinc - they just weren’t interested in copper – especially with copper at $0.60 for so long. The strong copper values could have been followed up, but weren’t. Arian Silver will very much be following up on old holes. One hole, outside the resource area, was 43 metres of 1% copper. No other drill holes were put around it. But that’s over US$60 rock in an open pit at today’s prices over $3/lb copper.

With that value in the ground, it means investors are getting exploration upside at the company’s 100% optioned San Jose silver mine in Zacatecas for free. Like Tepal, they optioned this project for very little cost. And because it is a former high grade producer, owned by the Mexican state company Penoles, there is a lot of historical data to read –old adits and workings to actually enter and experience. It was dropped because of low silver prices and it wasn’t a big enough asset in their opinion to justify their interest.

Arian is also drilling at San Jose now. Their first results should be out soon. The historical grade here is 9-10 ounces per ton silver over widths of 3-10 metres, wide enough for mechanized mining - which greatly lowers costs. Management is exploring a 4 km vein structure they believe could host 5 or more ore shoots totaling 75 million ounces silver plus significant base metal credits, especially zinc and some lead (both metals are near record high prices now).

Arian management says these credits were ignored by Penoles, as they were a silver company. Again, much like Hecla at Tepal, Penoles was looking for one thing but found another and didn’t care.

But I think there’s a good chance we will.

Arian silver still remains an exploration company, but both projects that are being drilled on right now have significant historical data. This data suggests that the operators at the time on Tepal were looking for gold/silver and found gold/copper – not what they were looking for.

The San Jose ore was high grade silver and was trucked to the Penoles’ Fresnillo mine - offsite. San Jose was shut down after silver prices collapsed, leaving behind (potentially) many high grade silver ore bodies with big base metals credits that add siginificantly to the economics.

With Arian trading at less than the valuation of Tepal alone, assuming a $75 per ounce in the ground valuation, Arian is a true value play with a great opportunity to become one of the largest junior silver producers in Mexico from the San Jose mine.

Gord Zelko, Publisher

EXM hat eingekauft! Dachte, die haben eh schon genug! :D

http://biz.yahoo.com/iw/070724/0281754.html

EXMIN Options Silver Project in the Precious Metal Belt of Durango, Mexico
    Tuesday July 24, 9:48 am ET

VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA--(MARKET WIRE)--Jul 24, 2007 -- EXMIN Resources Inc. (EXMIN) (CDNX:EXM.V - News) is pleased to announce that it has entered into an option agreement to explore the Pino project in the Tepehuanes district of Durango, Mexico. The project consists of five concessions covering approximately 5,500 hectares in the Sierra Madre Occidental and is located near several other projects being explored or mined by Canadian junior resource companies, including Guanacevi (Endeavor Silver), Topia (Great Panther Resources) and Tahuehueto (Soho Resources).

ADVERTISEMENT

The optioned concessions cover mine workings that were developed on a large vein system with high silver grades, probably in the 1800's and 1900's. Reconnaissance sampling by EXMIN field crews yielded as much as 1,275 grams per metric ton (g/t) silver from mine dumps and 1,010 and 649 g/t silver over 0.5 and 2.5 metre vein widths (please see table below for assay results). Samples also contain as much as 20% lead and 3.87% zinc. The mine is accessible by good gravel road and, to EXMIN's knowledge, has never been systematically explored or drilled.

Karl J. Boltz, President and CEO of EXMIN, stated, "This project is located in a world class silver belt and was brought to EXMIN because of our respected reputation in the Mexican mining industry. We negotiated this deal over several months and kept a low profile while we acquired additional ground in the region."

The Targets

The Pino mine consists of several workings that were developed on a large vein system over about 1,000 metres along strike and for 3 levels over about 100 vertical metres. There are also numerous small exploration workings along the vein system. Based on the work performed by EXMIN, it appears that only the upper levels of the vein were partly mined, but there is potential for several hundred metres of vertical extent underneath the lowest mine level and along strike.

Exploration fieldwork is underway at the property in anticipation of a drill program later this year or early next year. Mapping and sampling of the mine workings and surface exposures is largely complete. The main adit level of the Pino mine explored the vein for about 400 metres along strike and several large open stopes reached the surface. Significant silver values were encountered at all levels of exposure and along strike (see table of assays below). There is also significant lead and locally zinc in the samples. A large alteration zone that may be related to a separate parallel vein system was also identified. EXMIN staked a 5,000 hectare concession over this alteration zone and along the strike extension of the Pino vein, as well as two other prospect areas that recently became available. Regional exploration work on these areas is in progress......................................................

Tabelle u. Konditionen im link!

Grüße
    Tschonko

• und deshalb ein wenig Liquidität. Sollte man gerade (ich präferiere Siberminen) einsteigen oder günstigere age abwarten?

Mit MGN und Avino habe ich nach we vor keinen Spaß und mit CDE richtig vile Geld verloren. Bin daher froh, daß mein Depot nun nur noch bei minus 5% liegt.

Mexivada wäre vielleicht so ne Rakete und Gossan schein auch interessant, die haben ja alle möglichen Rohstoffe (Gold, Platin, Vanadium, Palladium neben Magnesium) aber noch nichts so richtig exploriert.

Was meint ihr?

beste Grüße

elefant_111

• @elefant,
    das ist schwiiierig.........
    Einstiegspreise?

CDE würd ich nachkaufen, wenn du da viel verloren hast und zwar um die 4$ die doppelte Anzahl von Aktien. Die ist ziemlich sicher und wird ne Entwicklung wie HL machen.- Hab ja im Nov.- Jän07 immer wieder auch die HL besprochen.
    Kannst bei pari dann einen Teil wieder abgeben und hast frisches geld...

Zur Zeit nur kaufen, was ein schnäppchen ist, aber es ist eher kaufzeit als Verkaufzeit... :D
    Wenn die kommenden Meldungen passen, ist Mexivada günstig, wenn nicht, kriegst sie um einiges billiger.
    MGN ist wohl günstig, aber wie lange wartet man da schon?
    Gossan: hochspekulativ.
    Avina ist relativ solide aber auch ne Schnecke in der Entwicklung.

Alles nur so zu sehen, wie es sich mir vorstellt......

Grüße
    Tschonko

PS: Wenn du hier ein paar seiten zurückblätterst, findest du einige Schnäppchen.

• Hi Tschonko!

Ecu ist nach der Korrektur eigentlich interessant, und macht gerade ne spannende Phase durch.
    Wenn die 2 hält wirds ein W.
    Wenn nicht ... S-K-S & Tschüs.
    Ich seh mir die mal wieder an - bisher hatte ich sie nicht, (weil sie "zu gut" lief & ich hechel ungern hinterher) aber es könnte jetzt ein guter Moment sein, für eine Tranche. Wenn sie die 2 Ca$ hält.

Grüsse,
    gutso

• .. eigentlich schäme ich mich ein bißchen - habe heute ein paar De Beira bei 0,52 gekauft - daß das ein Schrottpapier ist ist klar - aber eben auch super volatil - mit dem Ding habe ich mal 40% an einem Tag gemacht (natürlich nur bei kleinem Einsatz -> eher für die Psyche als für den Geldbeutel gut....).....

zusäzlich gestern Avalon Oil bei 0,51 Euro verkauft - heute für zwei Drittel des Geldes bei 0,44 Euro nachgekauft -> die verkauf ich morgen bei ca. 0,5 Euro und nehm 10% mit und werde dann deinen Rat befolgen und solidere Werte kaufen. Mein Depot ist für breite Streuung leider zu klein - ich hoffe auf wachstum - neues Geld kann ich derzeit nicht nachschießen und wenn ich ne Kleinigkeit übrig habe kauf ich Silber billig auf Flohmärkten zusammen - da kann man klasse Schnäppchen machen (unlängst 1 KG Feinsilber für 200 Euro gekauft...)

beste Grüße

elefant_111

• @elefant,
    200€ für kg Silber ist wahrhaft ein Schhnäppchen.
    Dazu hab ich auch was gefunden:
    http://de.answers.yahoo.com/qu…qid=20061121130255AAyI1L6

Zockst ganz schön herum... :D

Hallo gutso,
    die ECU ist auch schon eine elendslange Geschichte.
    Wollt die schon raushauen, weil da geht schon ein Jahr nichts.
    Glaub, die 2,1 dürften nicht maßgeblich unterschtritten werden.
    Da haben sich die letzten monate Größere positioniert.
    Hoff, dass sie die Kurve kratzt.
    Sie war ja recht teuer, aber sie wächst langsam in die Normalität rein......

Ich hab heute ein paar CMA.V eingesammelt, aber auch nur , weil ich die gestrige Order nicht rausgenommen hab.
    Das kommt vom Renovieren! :D
    ( puuh, mir tut schon das Handgelenk weh vom Mauer kitten........
    Hinter mir dann die weibliche Streichabteilung...)

Grüße
    Tschonko

"Confusion is a word we have invented for an order which is not understood." Henry Miller

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Tschonko ()

• Artikel über CMA.V

CMA.V sucht ja schon eine halbe Ewigkeit, nun gibt es erste gute Ergebnisse, zB Gold und Silber in Dos Hornos, Mexiko.--Interessant ist auch ein Diamantenprojekt in Afrika: sowas wie der Hauptgewinn im Lotto. Es gibt historische Daten und neue Resultate. CMA könnte dort vermutlich 500 Mio USD verdienen. Allerdings gibt es keine Minenlizenz, keinen Zeitplan, alles ist erst am Anfang. Aber die Kosten sind gering, und wenn es ein Flopp wird, fällt man weich, denn man hat ja immer noch die Projekte in Kanada und Mexiko. :)

VG heron

• heron,

die Überraschung war ja dies:
    http://biz.yahoo.com/iw/070719/0280124.html

Das Gebiet fand ich nicht auf die Schnelle in der Präsentation.
    Dürfte wohl mit Stephens Lake ident sein.
    Der Fund ist nich ohne, wenn man sich die Auamaße anschaut.

Im übrigen verwechsel ich die properties von CMA, UNO undGIX immer, aber gleich volle Pulle

Ist ein Kreuz!

Der EXM Artikel ist auch sehr gut, haben ja vor ein paar Tagen wieder gestaked.

Grüße
    Tschonko

• Habe tatsächlich Avalon heute schon wieder mit gutem Gewinn verkauft und damit Liquidität. De Beira habe ich rausgeschmissen (Nullsummenspiel).

Coeur habe ich im Schnitt für fast 5 Euro letztes Jahr gekauf - tut weh... weil es eben Geld bindet.

Wie sagte Kostolany doch so richtig: Wer Geld hat kann spekulieren, wer keines hat muß spekulieren.....

jetzt ist guter Rat teuer. Eigentlich würde ich bei Avino und MGN noch gerne nachlegen - aber alles auf zwei Pferde setzten - kommt nicht in Frage - vielleicht jauf ich ein paar Coeur nach und ein paar Brallorne und St. Barbara dazu -> die sind heute stark zurückgekommen was meinst du?

beste GRüße

elefant_111

• qelefant,
    du scheinst auf Schläfer zu stehen (Bralorne u.a.).......
    Da wäre auch noch X-CAL zu nennen, d a heißt die Mine sogar sleeper..... :D

Vom Malachite Thread, da guing´s um FR.V

Hallo Edel,
    ich hab da im März zu 1,45 und im August zu 1,34 gekauft.
    Wusste gar nicht, dass die da erst in D gelistet wurden.

Ich kann mich erinnern, da ging´s aber um ein Blockorder, d.h. bis hirhin und nicht weiter, um den Preis stationär einzufrieren.
    War lustig!

Neuigkeiten zu FR.V:
    First Majestic Silver Corp.: Second Quarter Silver Production Increases
    Thursday July 26, 2:35 pm ET

http://biz.yahoo.com/iw/070726/0283100.html

Zwar Anstieg der Produktion, aber das Jahresziel wird nicht erreicht.
    Was mir aber nicht viel ausmacht, da es um Resourcenausweitung und Minenerneuerung geht. Was auch einigermaßen teuer ist.
    Ernte wird erst später eingefahren..... :D
    Aber so 3,5 mille oz. sollten es auf jeden fall werden.

Veranscaulicht hier:
    Reserve and Resource development remains to be a high priority of the Company. Presently nine drill rigs are operating; six at La Parrilla and three at San Martin Silver Mine. Two additional rigs are on the way to San Martin and should be mobilized within two weeks. In addition, two drill rigs are being added at La Encantada; one this month and the second in August. During the quarter, all three mines received newly updated NI 43-101 Resource estimates. Management was pleased to see the Reserve and Resource development and estimates at both the La Parrilla and La Encantada were well ahead of expectations. Also, a total of 8,379 meters of diamond drilling was completed over 28 holes at La Parrilla and 693 metres of diamond drilling over 12 holes was completed at San Martin during the quarter. Significant underground development is also continuing at all three operations with a total of 4,985 meters being completed during the quarter. This activity is ongoing and is for the purpose of mining activity, grade control, development of additional resources and exploration. In addition, during the quarter an IP and AR Geophysics program of approximately 50 km commenced on the newly acquired land package surrounding the La Parrilla mine.

Nugget,
    danke für den Arian Report.
    Mit der Tabelle auf seite 13 komme ich nicht ganz klar.....
    Wirklich wichtig scheint nur AMC zu sein...

Gestern wurde in D noch ein bisserl CMA gehandelt zu 0,48.
    Da war aber schon zu sehen, dass die heute viel billiger sind.
    War kein guter Einstiegspunkt für mich vorgestern.

Gestern war es überhaupt heftig.
    Rasur der Buchgewinne.
    Verkauft wird vorläufig bei mir nichts.
    Die, die unten sind, fallen kaum, bei den anderen halt Rasur...

Grüße
    Tschonko

• Sodala,
    jetzt hab ich noch die International Mill. IMI.V aufgestockt.
    hat gogh auch neulich gemacht..... :D
    Wollt ich eh schon lange tun, dass die gratisdinger nicht so allein sind.

Und dann noch eine Anfangsposition in First narrows UNO.V
    Damit ich die nicht mehr soo verwechsle mit CMA und GIX. ?(
    Wahrscheinlich wie CMA etwas zu früh......

Schönes Wochenende und macht es gut aber nicht zu oft.... :D
    Tschonko

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Tschonko ()

• Kaum ausgesprochen:

Market Regulation Services - Trading Halt - Pediment Exploration Ltd. - PEZ
    Friday July 27, 1:25 pm ET

VANCOUVER, July 27 /CNW/ - The following issues have been halted by Market Regulation Services (RS):

Issuer Name: Pediment Exploration Ltd.
    TSX-V Ticker Symbol: PEZ
    Time of Halt: 13:17 EST
    Reason for Halt: Pending News
    Grüße
    Silbernugget

• Silver Service? - Artikel über Alexco / AXR.TO

Ich kannte AXR bisher nicht. AXR bietet gewisse Dienstleistungen für 'Silberlinge' an. -- Und irgendwann hat AXR dann auch noch ein historisches Silberminengebiet in Kanada gekauft und zu bohren begonnen. Die Ergebnisse sind hochgradig, Silber und mehr... Größter Aktionär ist Novagold mit 20 %, keine Schulden, laufende Einnahmen, sieht alles grundsolide aus. :)

VG heron

• Offizieller Beitrag

Danke Heron, für den Hinweis. Sehr interessante story, müssen gscheite Leut sein :]
    Sofort auf meiner shortlist 8) , da ich noch etwas cash in Reserve halte und so langsam, langsam die Zeit zu kommen scheint, diesen zu investieren. Nimmt der HUI die 320 südwärts wohl, oder darf man sich durch das ewig-bullische Goldseiten-Gefühl einlullen lassen??

Gruss!
    Lucky

Schriftgröße:  A A A A A