Silber Companies - Liste und Neues

• MSV.TO hat die 43-101 konforme bankfähige Durchführbarkeitsstudie für ihren FUWAN-Asset in Auftrag gegeben. Das Ergbnis wird ende 2008 erwartet. MSV.TO ist für mich derzeit einer der besten Asset-Explorer der im silberbereich notiert wird. Immer im Zeitplan und das Fuwan Projekt ist Weltklasse + völlig offen nach allen Richtungen (außer nach oben :D ) da bislang nur ein Bruchteil intensiv exploriert wurde....Reserven und Resourcenerhöhungen sehr wahrscheinlich. Die Produktionskosten dürften sich in China auch im Rahmen halten + Infrastruktur schon größtenteils vorhanden.

Zur Meldung gehts hier:

http://www.mincosilver.ca/s/Ne…able-Feasibility-at-Fuwan

• heron,
    wr ja bei First Silver dabei.
    Hat mich ein paar trades mit FR gekostet, das zu reparieren.
    Avino wär auch ein kandidat, aber die sind schon fast zu teuer. Ich glaub, die machen garnichts....

Arian Silver Corporation: Private Placement to Raise Up to Cdn$ 3,000,000: zu 0,3 warrants zu 0,45.
    http://biz.yahoo.com/ccn/080424/200804240457248001.html?.v=1

Die Rutsche ist weiter aktiv, bei mir sind mal die ganzen Gewinne vom Vorjahr weg..... :huh:

Bob Moriarty hatz bei Yale angeschoben.....
    Der Foreman ist ein Guter ........

New Kid on the Block
    Bob Moriarty
    Archives
    Apr 23, 2008

I went to a gold show in Miami a few months before starting 321gold in 2001. There may have been 10 companies attending. There were so few visitors and so few companies interested in telling their story it played a big part in convincing Barbara and me to start our gold site. Either no one was ever going to invest in gold or silver mining ever again or it was the greatest opportunity in 5,000 years.
    It turned out to be the greatest opportunity in 5,000 years and in 2001 through 2004 you could throw darts and pick winners. Everything was flying, even the turkeys.
    Now we have a situation with record prices across the board in every commodity I can think of. Attending a gold show is like going to a revival. I think there are something like 3,000 juniors out there, most of them begging for attention.
    Take my word, the stories are compelling, there are some simply wonderful juniors, all wilting on the vine. It's hard to get the attention of anyone when you are standing in a room with 2,999 other people screaming at the tops of their lungs, "Buy me! Buy me!" So I spend a lot of my time traveling, visiting new stories, in an effort to help guys get their story out.
    So when I go to see some entirely new kid on the block and he has a story worth telling, it gives us great pleasure to visit the project, write about it and post it on the website.
    Other than the bats; I hate bats almost as much as I hate heights and I got both of them on this trip. Don't think that writing up gold projects is all pleasure; sometimes you have to wade through bat shit after climbing creakity wooden ladders.

Yale Resources Ltd
    I met Ian Foreman, President of Yale Resources (YLL-V) on a trip to Tanzania two years ago. At the time Yale was working on a project on Namibia that never came to fruition. During 2006, Ian made the decision to move the focus of the company to Mexico.
    He's done well since then, assembling a host of properties across Mexico. I've seen him several times over the past two years and each time he said that he wanted me to come visit but not until he has something really interesting. When I saw him in Vancouver recently he indicated that it was time. He's got some barnburners.
    I went down a week ago and spent a couple of days, first near Hermosillo, and then we took a short flight into the Sierra Madres.
    I flew into Hermosillo and we drove an hour or so northwest to his Verde Grande project, part of the La Verde property. In mid-2007, Yale agreed to pay $1.6 million for a 100% interest in the 300 hectare La Verde property. Ian has staked an additional 2,000 hectares surrounding the original La Verde project.
    The property has 5 known past producing deposits of silver, zinc, copper and gold. It has an historic resource of about half a million tons of over $200 rock. Yale has averaged 1.54% copper, 57.9 g/t silver, 1.32% zinc and .12 g/t Au over 181 samples taken over 500 meters of workings.
    We climbed down through the 7 levels of drifts and 5 shafts. The place was filled with bats, the floor covered with you know what. You can catch a deadly disease from bat poop so we were wearing safety equipment and masks. I hate bats. But I hate climbing down ladders into old mines too, so this was a double header.
    The visit was well worth it. You can see the mineralization, it's that rich. It's copper oxide so there is a good chance tests will show it can be leached. When it was mined before, it was mined as an underground mine, the material was floated and the concentrate shipped. Ian wants to mine it as a bulk tonnage, open pit and leach it. If he can, the costs to go into production will be low and potential profit high.
    As I said, the rock is worth about $200 and there is a historical resource of about half a million tons. Yale's team wants to increase the tonnage through drilling to around 2 million tons and then go into production. $200 rock is about the same as 5-6 g/t gold and it's not earthshaking. And 2 million tons is tiny. But the idea of putting this puppy into production is brilliant.
    I've said it before, I'll say it again, anyone not planning on production at these prices should be using the land for moose pasture, that's all it's good for. Yale still has a tight share structure. If Ian could get this into production, he could use the cash flow to finance further exploration. That's simply brilliant and what every junior should be striving for.
    I like the La Verde property. The potential is wide open and if Ian used cash flow to finance exploration, certainly he is in a position to widely expand the resource and tonnage.
    The next day we flew into the wilds of the Sierra Madre. Yale is deep in the midst of big game country and Ian is carrying a high-powered elephant rifle. The Urique property is in the middle of the prolific Chihuahua-Sonora gold belt, bordered by the Goldcorp's El Sauzal 2.1 million ounce mine on the south and Kimber's 45 million ounce silver. 8 million ounce gold deposit on the north.
    The Urique property consists of 11 concessions over 28,800 hectares. Yale entered into a joint venture with Exmin in August of 2006 on the property. The terms of the JV call for Yale to spend $4.5 million over a five-year period and to issue 1.5 million shares to Exmin.
    Basically, Ian has purchased a rock solid project, not cheap. That's a really good idea if you like the future of silver and gold. I do. The company has spent most of the last two years funding the basic, grass roots work necessary on any good target. They now have a number of excellent drill targets.
    Yale is at the stage where the rubber meets the road. Geophysics and surface mapping indicate a 2.5-kilometer long, 2 to 9 meters wide structurally-controlled breccia area hosting 2 sets of prior historical workings. The target is called the Cerro Colorado target and drilling began early this month. Chip samples returned grades of 2.2 g/t gold and 150 g/t silver over 3 meters and 5.46 g/t gold and 35 g/t silver over 9 meters from another zone.
    This is the sweet spot of investing when you are buying juniors. They are lottery tickets. It is gambling. But the best time to buy the tickets is just before the balls pop out. At least you know if you win or lose. Yale is in the midst of a 1500-meter program in 12-13 holes. Some holes are already in for assay and I'd expect results in 2-3 weeks. Should the drill results match the chip samples, Yale is going a lot higher and quickly.
    Ian Foreman has done an excellent job of building a base of good projects in Mexico. He has committed to spending a lot of money on those projects and I approve. Far too many managers of juniors act as if all they are interested in doing is spending money and collecting a paycheck. Ian has bet his future on success. I fully support him. Exmin is currently the operator of the Urique project and this gives Yale technical and logistical support. If Yale hits, there will be lots of money from investors.
    Yale began in Mexico with a few silver projects near Zacatecas that are the result of a joint venture with Impact Silver. At this point, he is and should be concentrating on La Verde and Urique. His plate is full and we may be hearing the sound of his ship coming in. He can sort out the silver projects when he has more people on board.
    I was impressed enough with what I saw to buy some shares. Yale is not an advertiser. As a shareholder, naturally I am biased so you should take that into account. I asked Ian to only contact me when he has something red hot and I think he has it. Results will be out shortly.
    As an investor you earned your money and any profit is yours to enjoy should you invest wisely. It's your money, do your own due diligence.
    Yale Resources Ltd
    YLL-V $.175 (Apr 22)
    YRLLF-OTCBB
    35.1 million shares
    Yale Resources website

• Kenneth J. Gerbino mit einem interessanten Artikel auf
    http://www.321gold.com/editorials/gerbino/gerbino042508.html

Big News on The Gold Stocks and Notes on The Juniors You Need to Know
    Apr 25, 2008

Here is my assessment of the current gold share market.

* The gold price is taking a much needed correction and bullion corrections are almost always severe and volatile and the shares follow.
    a
    * Obviously gold coming down could mean less profits and cash flow for companies and this unnerves some holders to sell.
    a
    * With major investment banks projecting a long term gold price of $700, some portfolio managers that usually invest in GE or IBM are thinking that this may be the start of a major downturn. They are therefore selling.
    a
    * These managers don't understand that 95% of the mining analysts have never got it right on the metal prices the 35 years I have been investing in the mines. Analysts are conservative and they are cautious. They are usually from a geology or engineering background. What do they know about global economics? And if they are economists - god help us.
    a
    * Lots of new money has come into the gold mining sector the past year and this is money that is not philosophically tuned into gold as money and most think the Fed can actually manage the currency and printing money is the normal thing to do. They saw gold going up and the stocks having positive momentum and this made sense for them to buy. When this momentum stopped they were ready to sell.

Good News

Currently there is plenty of money on the sidelines from gold share sellers that have been liquidating since November. There has been a 3-5 month topping formation in all the major gold shares (We will talk about the juniors later). Many of these sellers will most likely be back in the market for five reasons:

1. They did very well getting out at higher prices and are now somewhat familiar and comfortable with the valuations and the companies and after a 20-30% correction that is obviously overdone, they will be anxious to get back in

2. Worldwide food riots, and the globally-reported inflation numbers from just about every country is a leading indicator of higher consumer prices and hence higher gold prices. This is easy for anyone to understand.

3. The financial situation with the banking system is without a doubt enough to convince even a small portion of these non gold bug portfolio managers that a small allocation to the gold miners is probably a good idea. Since they control tens of trillions of dollars, even a small portion in mining shares will eventually create a substantial market.

4. There are also thousands if not tens of thousands of money managers and hedge fund managers that totally missed the first leg up of the gold market and the gold shares and have been patiently waiting for a correction to finally get in. These people are now aware of how bad the possible financial repercussions of the leverage and derivative craze could become and will certainly want some exposure to the metals and the shares. This correction will allow them an entry point.

5. In March the PPI and CPI in the U.S. both annualized over 11%. This is a stat that money managers and global investors will not ignore. Inflation is heating up and the Fed is still lowering interest rates. Even establishment Fed lovers know that this means they should hedge a bit with some gold.

The Market Right Now

With the recent sell off in the gold shares this week plenty of short sellers, weak holders and investors that bought at the top are selling and creating a real wicked sell off. I would think that Friday the 25th or Monday the 28th will be the end of this sell off and a substantial rally could develop. The market is very oversold. If the sell off continues then it just means an even better entry point is coming up and probably very soon.

The Juniors

The Junior shares have been in the doldrums for two years and here are the reasons:

* In the last three years there have been probably 3,000 new mining companies formed. Even with average $10 million market caps, this represents a $30 billion dilution to the junior market and a potential windfall to the promoters and insiders that are mostly dealing with moose pasture and geological dreams. Most gold bugs are suckers for a great gold story. So they sell 1,000 shares of a decent junior and buy a 1,000 shares of the moose pasture stock and when enough people do this the decent stock goes down and eventually the moose pasture stock collapses.
    a
    * The Canadian mining industry was built on prospectors going out into the wilds with a mule and supplies for a season or so to explore and look for mineral traces on surface. This was high risk and speculators and investors for their grubstake were given a big piece of the action if anything ever developed. This tradition now continues but on a grander scale with the investment banks demanding cheap stock and warrants from the company for their own account and customers. The warrant kicker is now so prevalent in Canada that it has ruined the share structure of many small companies. Insiders sell the newly issued stock as soon as allowable and keep the warrant at no cost. If the deal works they have a free ride. But their selling kills most stocks.
    a
    * Drilling rig shortages, assay backlogs and permitting etc. now can add 1-2 more years for a successful discovery to become a buy out or a mine. Time is money and these delays dilute the present value of the company.
    a
    * Most management teams of small mining companies usually take very modest salaries. But they can own 2-3 million shares of stock at basically zero cost. They can't send their kids to college unless they sell some shares. They also can't wait 5-8 years for the mine they hope they will discover or for the ore body they actually have discovered to become a mine. When you are buying stock after a great press release the seller is most likely an insider.
    a
    * After the last two years and lower junior stock prices people give up and start looking for larger companies. They then add selling to the market.

Unfortunately all these factors have really hurt the junior sector so if you are not an expert you should be careful. Thinking of holding on to a loser means you will most likely have your capital die a slow death.

Unless you own a junior mining company that is loaded to the gills with gold and silver reserves and resources you are in trouble. The ore body better be an economic ore body that actually without a doubt (almost) can become a profitable mine. The stock should be so undervalued that even the insiders are buying.

Most hard money investors would be well served to use these rules:

* Sell any stock that is issuing warrants with their next financing and tell your broker why and have him call the company as well.
    a
    * Never put more than 5% of your money in exploration stocks unless it is an advanced exploration play with plenty of prior drill success.
    a
    * Look for developmental companies that are within a year from bringing on new production. This is my favorite area for our Fund and one that you should pay attention to.
    a
    * Make sure that even with much lower metal prices (gold at $600) the company will still sell for less than 15 times after tax cash flow per share.
    a
    * Always look for companies with giant deposits that have economic grades. Even if the company is small, a big deposit gets attention.
    a
    * I hate to say good management because almost all companies can make it look like they have good management. But good people make things happen not rocks.

In the coming years one of the best sectors for investors will be the mining industry for reasons you already know about. Progress in China and India, paper money, derivatives, insane governments, debt, etc. all point towards much higher metal prices for perhaps a decade. Don't shortchange yourself. Stay with the companies that have the real goods in the ground.

For other articles on gold, mining and the economy visit our archives at http://www.kengerbino.com.

Apr 24, 2008
    Ken Gerbino

Kommentar:
    Warrants haben auch einen Ausübungspreis, aber sie müssen eben nicht ausgeübt werden und sie können nicht fallen.
    Dazu kommt noch, dass kurz vor dem Verkauf (nach einem PP) man noch short geht.
    Das bringt erst die Mäuse.
    Das hat Gerbino nicht erwähnt.
    Soeben bei FR gesehnen, ich glaub auch bei Sterling war es der Fall.
    Bei 20-40% Minus kann man sich dann wieder eindecken.

Dazu kommt noch, dass, wenn die Warrants dann frei sind, sie wieder abverkauft werden.
    UND: besonders heftiges shorten, wenn schon absehbar ist, dass eine company geld braucht....

Die Dilution möcht ich da garnicht erwähnen, weil sie nicht immer schlecht ist bzw. weil es nicht ohne geht.

Besonders ärgerlich ist es, wenn man die Schweinsgriffel hat, knapp vor einem PP sich einzukaufen am freien Markt.
    Das ist mir jetzt das dritte Mal bei Sterling passiert.

Ich kann zur Zeit weder was verkaufen noch krieg ich was...... :D

Grüße
    Tschonko

"Confusion is a word we have invented for an order which is not understood." Henry Miller

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Tschonko ()

• Tom Szabo vom 25.4.:
    ahaa, stinkbid bei Oremex... :D

Speaking of adding, I bought another 5,000 shares of U.S. Silver today at 55 cents. The shares have now reached an all-time low and this is a bit disconcerting given the imminent release of presumably positive 4th quarter financial results. Until I see those, I'm not going to buy anymore as 10,000 shares is more than enough of a risk on what could turn out to be a punt. I also bought a small position in Hecla today as I expect it to double from current levels (more on that later). I will be adding to this starter position on weakness. Finally, my "stink bid" in Oremex has not been filled yet but I am still looking to augment my First Majestic position with this small gamble on a share-for-share basis.

A quick roundup of some other stocks. After exiting Southern Arc and Serengeti positions a few weeks ago I don't see much price impetus in the immediate future. Southern Arc may have some good drill results in a few weeks and I'll watch for those, but for now my focus has actually shifted to another stock, Canplats, that I've recently mentioned. The price of this one has finally started to come back down yet its Camino Rojo project near Penasquito in Mexico remains fairly exciting. I have not bought shares but I'm looking into it. I'm also mulling over Exeter near $4 as it seems to have found its legs and a slew of drill holes from its Caspiche discovery in Chile should be announced soon. Finally, I'm an observer of Silver Quest, a stock that has done particularly well in the past few days. The company has recently had to raise money at a lower price than it would like which has caused some dilution, but the financing was supposedly oversubscribed and the stock has been on a minor tear since then. The latest news out of this junior microcap silver explorer is the appointment of Exeter man Michael McPhie to its Board of Directors. The one thing I'll point out is that today's impressive price move was made on very little volume so there is probably going to be some retracement, but this might be one to keep an eye on especially if it falls back toward the 20 cent level.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Ich erwarte ja keine Heiligen als Minenmanager und Manager von Minen-Finanzierern, da es auch Priester gibt, welche mit dem gesammelten Inhalt der Opferstöcke abhauen (...letzthin mal im Schweizerländle passiert) ?) Plausibel, was Gerbino zu den Juniors schreibt.

Kanada hat ja eine gewisse 'Berühmtheit' seit vielen Jahren, und offensichtlich ändern sich die Spielchen und die Spielregeln über die Jahre. Nachdem Vancouver in Verruf geraten ist, und die Pump&Dump-Spielchen nicht mehr so gut laufen, scheint die Masche pp mit Warrants, flow-through shares, Leerverkäufe.

Wie ich gelegentlich bemerke: wenn Investieren einfach wäre...

Die Seniors haben ja auch ihre Reize; vielleicht schaut doch noch jemand auf meinen neu eröffneten, ziemlich tot geborenen Faden über short-puts....geht nur mit seniors, auf welche es standardisierte Optionen gibt...meinem Banker hat's auch da mal den Hut gehoben, jetzt haben sie sich daran gewöhnt und ich muss nicht einmal cash als Deckung haben, stocks genügen. Es gibt nie viel, aber immer wieder mal ein paar tausend Kröten.

Gruss,
    Lucky

• Hallo Lucky,
    das hab ich sehr wohl gelesen
    Optionen (v.a. Puts) auf EM-Aktien verkaufen
    Hast du skype? Schreib mir PN. Da müssen wir mal reden drüber. Ich kenn mich da nicht soo aus..
    CFD´s wären da auch interessant, obwohl, hat shorten jetzt noch soo viel Sinn?

Hab mich wieder ein bisserl umgesehen, Mangementverbindungen und so...
    Will ja immer noch wissen, wann Blackcomb Minerals an die Börse kommt.
    Das selbe Team wie bei Orko und Orex Minerals REX.V

Blackcomb hat ja ein JV mit Canasil CLZ.V
    http://www.canasil.com/properties/mexico_properties/

und wen findet man da im Management
    Den Spitzengeologen von GG Art Freeze (Orko, Orex und Blackcomb)
    und auch Gary Nordin, der mir von Nevada pacific her was sagt.
    Lest einfach die BIO
    http://www.canasil.com/company_info/management/

Weiters noch ein Blick auf Silvermex. Das wird heuer sehr interessant. Stehen da, wo Orko vor 2 Jahren stand und die Voraussetzungen sind nicht schlecht.
    Letztes PP zu 1.

http://www.silvermexresources.com/s/Home.asp

Grüße
    Tschonko

liberty,
    die senior sind mir schon zu gut gegangen.
    CDE ist sicher interessant auf dem Niveau...
    Da frag ich mich ja schon seit langem, wieso die aus dem valley raus sind.
    Weißt du was?

"Confusion is a word we have invented for an order which is not understood." Henry Miller

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Tschonko ()

• Tschonko: Mir fiel nur beim Blick auf die Watch list auf, daß CDE ziemlich unter die Räder gekommen ist. Mehr weiß ich nicht.

Hoffe weiter auf Erholung im juniorbereich oder deutliche EM-Kaufkurse im Spätsommer...

Frage mich, ob man nicht Explorer mit deutlichem Plus (mind. +40%) auch innerhalb der Spekulationsfrist schnell verkaufen soll, bevor sie dem Sommerloch zum Opfer fallen. Dann kann man im Sommerloch nachkaufen und so ein wenig von Schwankungen profitieren. gerade bei Explorern, wo die Mine noch gebaut werden muß...

Gruß,
    Liberty

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hallo Tschonko,

habe (noch) kein Skype, obwohl die Söhne meiner Partnerin die halbe Nacht mit dem Computer plaudern...und der verflixte Knopf für die Board-Mail, wo ist auch der hingekommen??

Du musste dir eine simple Vierfelder-Tafel denken, oder mal aufschreiben:
    Spalten: Kauf / Verkauf, Zeilen: Call / Put. Bin jetzt zu faul, mein Word in eine Tabelle zu tricksen. Es geht mit Papier und Bleistift. Nun, wo BS, wo Bärendreck (so hiess in meiner Kindheit der süsse Lakritze-Stengel, heute wohl Stängel).

Ich versuch's ohne Word (es geht halt nur mit geschriebenen Punkten, Tabulator wird gefressen):

............Kauf....... Verkauf

Call........Bull ..........Bär

Put ........Bär ...........Bull

Also seehr einfach (im Prinzip). Wer einen Put verkauft, spekuliert darauf, dass das underlying im Kurs steigt, der Put somit ganz oder nahezu wertlos verfällt, und dann kann er (ich) die Prämie behalten, versaufen, verhuren oder sonst was damit tun. Der Put - Verkäufer ist also ein klassisches Rindvieh.

Was ich im totgeborenen Thread noch schrieb, ist die Verteilung der Agierenden. Spalte Kauf: das sind die Kleinanleger, die halt allzuoft an der Nase herumgeführt werden. Spalte Verkauf: das bin ich und die Banken :rolleyes:

Spalte Kauf : da macht mal halt einer von tausend einen Verzehnfacher in drei Wochen und prahlt damit im WO. Ist fast wie Lotto. Man kann Kleinstbeträge anlegen, man riskiert ausschliesslich den eingesetzten Betrag, aber das zu einem überwiegend und erschreckend hohen Prozentsatz.

Spalte Verkauf: mit etwas Geld, Depotbestand, Geschick, Erfahrung, weiser Voraussicht, oder wie auch immer, kann man sich gewisse Prämieneinnahmen generieren. So sicher, wie die Durchschnitts-Kleinanleger ihre Optionen wertlos verfallen sehen. Bei Call-Verkauf (als Bär) setzt man seine Aktien ein, die man halt zum vereinbarten Basispreis hergeben muss (oder darf :) , wenn man zu viele hat), wenn es doch aufwärts geht. Bei Put Verkauf siehe oben. Man muss da bereit und in in der Lage sein, börsentäglich die angedienten Aktien zum vereinbarten Basispreis ins Depot zu übernehmen, wenn die Katz links brunzt. Eine gute Sache aber z.B. , wenn man schon länger plant, eine Aktie zu kaufen, und möchte sich den Kauf verbilligen. Also dann: Puts verkaufen, mit der Prämie in die Ferien fahren, und wenn man zurückkommt, sind die Aktien im Depot. 8) Aber wohl häufiger betreibt man damit Bären-Verarsche. Die elenden Kerle, welche leer verkaufen, kaufen alternativ Puts (ist billiger, mit ähnlichem psychologischem Effekt.) Die bezahlen dir die Prämie, die an dich verfällt, wenn das underlying dann eben steigt. Sonst kriegt man halt die Aktien, die man später über Call-Verkauf wieder vertickern kann...

Meine Idee wäre, im anderen Faden, solche Gelegenheiten für Put (allenfalls Call-) -Verkäufe aufzuspüren. Es passiert nicht allzuoft, dass z.B. die Put-Prämien (gleich Preise) auf Minenaktien hoch sind und man jedoch eigentlich, bei Licht besehen, mit einer baldigen Erholung der Minenaktienkurse rechnen kann. Das sind dann die Gelegenheiten, das Rasiermesser zu schleifen, und ich denke fast, wir hätten eben so eine....

Nun, dürfen ja alle wissen, es sind keine Geheimnisse.

Gruss!

Lucky

• Hallo Lucky,
    herzlichen dank für die Ausführungen. Wie es halt so ist, mit der zunahme des Wissens nehmen auch die Fragen zu... :D

liberty,
    kann man immer.
    Es kommt aber auf die Company an......
    Vielleicht schaut das Sommerloch heuer nicht so aus wie sonst??

Netter 2 Minuten Clip zu ECU. Altman speaking...
    http://www.ceoclips.com/media/Ecu_silver.asx

Grüße

• Nachtrag zu den FR Zahlen:
    Nach 3 Wochen (Jahresbericht 5,3 Mille oz) sind es nuir mehr 5,3.
    Das sollt nicht sein....

Management at First Majestic is focused on executing the Company's business plan by continuing the ongoing improvements at each mine and mill and achieving its production and resource targets. Management remains very encouraged by the continued progress occurring within the Company and thus is presently anticipating 5.3 million ounces of silver equivalent production for 2008.

Ansonsten passt es:
    The equivalent silver production for the quarter consisted of 895,358 ounces of silver representing a 5% increase from the prior quarter, 1,857,897 pounds of lead representing a 68% increase over the previous quarter, 240 ounces of gold representing a decrease of 49% and 318,539 pounds of zinc which represents the first zinc concentrates produced by the Company. During the quarter the combined recoveries of silver at the three different mills showed a decrease from 77% to 71% due to the start up of the Flotation circuit at San Martin, metallurgy and head grades. The overall average silver head grade in the quarter improved for the three mines increasing to 248 g/t of silver compared to the previous quarter of 240 g/t of silver.

Genco, Sterling und Silverstone wurden geprügelt.
    Silverstone wurde vorgestern und gestern mit Miniumätzen runtergeholt.

Silverstone Provides Q1-2008 Silver Sales
    Wednesday April 30, 12:48 pm ET
    VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA--(MARKET WIRE)--Apr 30, 2008 -- Silverstone Resources Corp. ("Silverstone") (CDNX:SST.V - News) reports sales of 403,000 ounces of silver in the first quarter of 2008. Silverstone has forecast fiscal 2008 silver sales of 2,155,000 ounces. Sales for the quarter were slightly below forecast due to timing of shipments. Silverstone purchased Q1 - 2008 production at an average cost of US$3.98 per ounce. The cost of silver is fixed at less than US$4.00 per ounce through 2010.

---------------------------------------------------------------
    Q1 - 2008 (A) Fiscal Year 2008 (F)
    Ag (oz) Ag (oz)

Cozamin 306,000 1,300,000
    Neves-Corvo Copper 97,000 540,000
    Neves-Corvo Zinc 0 90,000
    Aljustrel Zinc 0 225,000

Total 403,000 2,155,000
    Note: Results for the three months ended March 31, 2008 will be
    reported in May 2008.

Silver Sales Forecast (1)
    2009 (F) 2010 (F)
    Ag (oz) Ag (oz)

Cozamin 1,500,000 1,500,000
    Neves-Corvo Copper 540,000 540,000
    Neves-Corvo Zinc 260,000 260,000
    Aljustrel Zinc 875,000 1,200,000

Total 3,175,000 3,500,000
    (1) Silver sales forecasts are based on 2007 actual metallurgical
    recoveries of silver to concentrates at the various operations
    combined with forecast grades and production and existing
    smelter contracts for the different concentrates.
    Mr. Hugh Willson, P.Geo., Vice-President, Exploration of Silverstone, who is a "qualified person" under National Instrument 43-101, has reviewed and approved the technical aspects of this news release.
    ABOUT SILVERSTONE
    Silverstone is a Canadian based public silver mining company with 100% of its revenue from silver production. More information is available online at: www.silverstonecorp.com.

Intzeressant auch der Bericht von USA.V :
    Da gab´s ein 2 jahres low gestern.
    Der Bericht ist aber gar nicht schlecht.

http://biz.yahoo.com/iw/080430/0392304.html

Grüße
    Tschonko

• Bericht zu Kimber:
    http://www.resourceinvestor.com/pebble.asp?relid=42389

Die sind heuer auch schon von 0,6 auf 1,5. Ähnlich wie Cardero, da geht auch die Post ab zur Zeit, von 1 auf 2,22.

Impressive Intersection in Mexico By Ben Abelson
    30 Apr 2008 at 01:48 PM GMT-04:00

CHIHUAHUA, Mexico (ResourceInvestor.com) -- It’s been a clean sweep of the past several years of history at Kimber Resources [AMEX:KBX; TSX:KBR], and a recent site visit reveals that the company may finally be close to hitting pay-dirt.

After years of frustration, a revamped Kimber has in the past few weeks finally begun to explore its million-plus inferred Carmen target at depth – and has recently intersected the main mineralized structure at depth. While new Vice President of Exploration Marius Maré declined to go into details, citing the unfinished assay results, one geologist accompanying this correspondent on a recent analyst trip to the site suggested that the results, if positive, were of a sort that could easily double the current resource base.

While Kimber’s broader Monterde land package has appeared attractive for some time, the company has been plagued over the past several years by management distractions, a fierce proxy battle and several leadership changes. With a new, competent management team fully in place since the fall, and drill rigs on site for the last several weeks, the market may finally be coming back around to the firm.

Digging Deep at Monterde

Mining took place at the Monterde project during the 1930s and 1940s, when a U.S. based company took out both base and precious metals to help the war effort. The miners targeted several extremely high grade ore shoots (with a minimum cutoff of 15 g/t gold). Since then, however, the historic underground mine workings and property had largely lingered until Kimber set upon them in the late 1990s.

[Blockierte Grafik: http://www.resourceinvestor.com/MediaLib/Images/Home/Conferences/2008/RIontheGroundMexicoMineTour/el%20carmen.png

El Carmen

The idea behind the broad exploration of Monterde is nothing out of the ordinary – the historic miners and their older technology have left behind attractive deposits that can be exploited at today’s metal prices. Currently the most attractive of the deposits within Monterde is Carmen, which already hosts about 1 million ounces gold and 45 million ounces silver, the bulk of which is in the measured and indicated category. More than 400 holes have already been drilled on the property over the past several years to flesh out the resource, allow this year’s drilling to have a very specific emphasis.

After an onsite tour of the mining camp and the property, Maré took time to explain the nature of the current 7,000-metre drill programme that’s ongoing at the site. The currently defined resource hasn’t yet been explored below depths of 250 metres, and this year’s drill programme hopes to find an exploitable resource at depth.

Since beginning just weeks ago, Maré reports that two of the planned 18 holes (numbers 104 and 105 on the map pictured) have already successfully intersected Carmen at depth, and two of the ongoing holes appear to be making excellent progress. While he declined to speak further, the pending assay results could eventually prove to contain a company-making deposit for Kimber.

[Blockierte Grafik: http://www.resourceinvestor.com/MediaLib/Images/Home/Conferences/2008/RIontheGroundMexicoMineTour/helicopter%20landing%20at%20monterde.png

Monterde

With the assay results due back from the lab within the next few weeks, it’s likely that any significant results could light a serious fire under Kimber’s shares, which have already recovered strongly from their lows around $0.60 this year to recently trade in the $1.50-range.

Based on the results, another 5,000 metres of drilling may be ordered up for Carmen before year-end.

But while these results are certainly encouraging, a fellow investor with a geological background also on site urged caution at extrapolating this to mean eventual development success. Due to the nature of the deep sulfides containing the ore, he said, the grades on the intersections will need to come out sufficiently high (above 3 g/t gold equivalent) in order for the deposit to be likely to prove economically feasible.

Next Steps

The new management team, in place since the fall, has so far been quite successful at getting Kimber up and active again.

[Blockierte Grafik: http://www.resourceinvestor.com/MediaLib/Images/Home/Conferences/2008/RIontheGroundMexicoMineTour/kbx%20camp.png

KBX Camp

New CEO Gordon Cummings has years of experience running large listed firms, and together with new CFO Lyn Davies successfully guided the firm through a small recent offering to fund exploration. More important, though, is Maré’s two-decades plus of geologic experience, including a stint on exploration projects in Tanzania with Placer Dome.

A recent $6 million financing, plus the approximately $3 million cash in the bank, ensures that the company’s 2008 programme should be fully funded. Another 3,000 meters will be drilled on other prospective targets on the Monterde site.

Based upon the results of this year’s drill programme, the next steps according to Maré could be a potential pre-feasibility study on the deposit. In other words, it all comes down to these assay results for Kimber.

Conclusion

With a strong management team in place and a fully funded exploration programme, Kimber finally appears to be back on track for 2008. Any strong results from the at-depth intercepts in the next few weeks would wipe the slate clean on the company’s troubled past, and truly solidify Carmen as Kimber’s future.

• Hallo Tschonko,

EXM macht mir Sorgen, irgendeine Idee? Aufstocken womöglich?

Ansonsten startete die CDNX-Rally MAi 2005 bei 1600 und endete im MAi 2006 bei 3300, hoffe wir landen im Mai 2009 bei CDNX über 2500.

2005 gab es dementsprechend keine Sommerflaute.

GRüße

Silbernugget

• Noch ein Artikel von Ben Abelson -- diesmal über WTM

Timmins' Rain of Gold

CHIHUAHUA, Mexico (ResourceInvestor.com) As the helicopter circles the Lluvia de Oro mining site, deep within Mexico’s Sierra Madre mountains, it’s impossible not to feel a sense of history. Nestled in between 8,000 foot-high mountain peaks, Lluvia de Oro was the site of one of history’s highest grade mines in the early 20th century.

While the site’s lain largely fallow for the past 80 years, the crumbling mine workings have in recent months begun to show signs of life, thanks to a new exploration programme from West Timmins Mining [TSX:WTM].

A recent site visit to the remote site was a strange temporal journey – both a step back in time to Mexico’s golden age of mining, and a look toward the future at one firm’s dreams of striking it rich.

A Step Back in Time

Lluvia de Oro, which translates as “Rain of Gold,” was one of Mexico’s highest grade historic producers – churning out precious metals from a deposit with grades as high as 95 g/t gold and 865 g/t silver during the first two decades of the 20th century.

After the easily found, highest grade sections of the mine were exhausted by 1915, Lluvia de Oro was the subject of brief ‘pillar recovery’ mining operation in the 1950s, and some limited exploration by the Mexican government in the 1990s. From the early 1980s through 2007 it was held by the government as part of its National Mineral Reserve.

[Blockierte Grafik: http://www.resourceinvestor.com/MediaLib/Images/Home/Sections/Juniors/lluvia%20de%20oro%20view%20from%20helicopter%20of%20historic%20mill%20site.png

Lluvia de Oro

The site has long been near to the heart of Dr. Peter Megaw, a geologist who’s been exploring this region of Mexico for more than two decades and helped found both West Timmins and Mag Silver [AMEX:MVG; TSX:MAG]. As a member of West Timmins’ board of advisors, Megaw was instrumental in securing the Lluvia De Oro property just over a year ago.

Under the leadership of CEO Darin Wagner, Timmins has added Lluvia de Oro to the sites that it is actively exploring in Mexico.

During a ride down to the mine site in the back of pickup truck from the nearby helicopter landing pad, Megaw explained his fascination with the property.

“It’s a million and a half ounce producer that’s never had [modern exploration]. No one has ever tried to find the source of this system – and that’s what we’re trying to do. We’re not just here to pick the walls and get what the old-timers left behind.”

In early 2007, Megaw went up against Mexican mining titan Peñoles, which owns the bulk of the land surrounding Lluvia de Oro, for the exploration rights to the property. In a curious closed door auction, representatives for both Timmins and Peñoles were required to place their cell phones in a closed desk drawer – so that they could not call their bosses to ask for money – before setting down to bid.

“As we got towards $600,000, our guys began to figure out that they [Peñoles] were reaching their limit,” Megaw noted. Timmins won the exploration rights for $610,000.

[Blockierte Grafik: http://www.resourceinvestor.com/MediaLib/Images/Home/Sections/Juniors/megaw%20explains%20lluvia%20de%20oro.png

Dr. Peter Megaw

“I’ve been watching this property for the past 17 years,” Megaw added, noting that he was unable to gain access to it during a prior exploration boom in the mid-1990s. He now has it.

Modern Exploration Meets Historic Mining

While Timmins exploration programme just began on Lluvia de Oro late last year, it’s already showing signs of promise. An early stream sediment sampling found multiple samples in excess of 1 g/t gold, and more recently the firm reported finding a sizable anomaly 1000 to 3000 metres north of the historic mine workings that includes new, high-grade surface outcrops of 13.10 g/t gold and 402 g/t silver.

The company plans to continue sampling and mapping the property through the summer, and potentially start drilling in the fall after the rainy season – which makes the high mountain roads un-navigable for heavy equipment – has passed.

A surface trenching programme by the Mexican government in the 1990s revealed only moderate levels of gold and silver around the property. However, Megaw noted that assays from these samples were incorrectly done, and offers as proof the much higher gold and silver values reported by a re-assaying done by a third party laboratory of some of the same samples.

A Journey Underground

The historic mill workings and developing modern mining camp at Lluvia de Oro sits in a small valley, surrounded on three sides by nearly sheer cliffs. A 15-minute walk around the side of one cliff face leads to the entrance to the historic mining site. While not necessarily the major focus of exploration, given the surprising efficiency of early-20th century mining, a step into the mine is itself a unique journey into a historic period in mineral extraction.

[Blockierte Grafik: http://www.resourceinvestor.com/MediaLib/Images/Home/Sections/Juniors/ben%20underground.png

Author Ben Abelson

A large initial chamber and visitor-friendly lighting welcomes us to the normally pitch-black space, while a warped wooden footbridge left over from some unknown period leads out into an empty void overlooking a deep cavern. Further in, a twisting catacomb of tunnels leads deep into the mountain side, occasionally punctuated by bulbous galleries where high-grade ore was mined. The most noticeable thing is the cool breeze that’s constantly present, alerting visitors to the fact that the tunnel goes straight through to the other side of the mountain some 600 metres in the murky black distance.

All told, it’s an awe-inspiring sight, and a unique testimony to the fascinating history of mining in Mexico.

Conclusion

While exploration is in the very early stages at Lluvia de Oro, and the rough terrain is sure to present some unique challenges to Timmins, it’s hard not to find Megaw’s enthusiasm for the under-explored property infectious.

After spending years exploring the Sierra Madres and helping to build successful mining companies, Megaw seems undaunted by the challenges presented by Lluvia de Oro. After 17 years of waiting to get on site, he’s ready to see what develops at the property.

___
    VG heron

• heron,
    guter Bericht. Verkehrsanbindung etc.???

Folgendes passt da gut dazu:
    http://www.finanzen.net/nachri…ommen_interessiert_718313

Industria Penoles an mexikanischen Silbervorkommen interessiert
    EMFIS.COM - London 02.05.08 (http://www.rohstoffe-go.de) Die Industrias Penoles SAB wird in der nächsten ein IPO in London der Tochter Fresnillo Ltd. durchführen. Die Einnahmen aus dem Aktienverkauf, gut 900 Mio. USD, will das Unternehmen zum Teil in Expansion und Übernahmen investieren.

Die Fresnillo betreibt in Mexiko die größte Silbermine der Welt. Dort soll nun die Produktion verdoppelt werden, um von gestiegenen Silberpreisen zu profitieren. Bezüglich der Expansion des Unternehmens verwies der CEO der Fresnillo auf die 300 Explorer die in Mexiko tätig sind. Von diesen könnte das Unternehmen dann bereits bekannte Vorkommen übernehmen.

Das gehört eh her, ein paar Übernahmen, so als Signalwirkung... :D

Nugget,
    ja wär schön, wenn es so sein sollte. Könnt sogar so sein.

EXM macht mir auch Sorgen. Größere, weil große Posi. Unter anderem! :D

Gestern kauf ich Impact. Heut schmiert die ab. Keine Ahnung wieso. Waren gleich am Anfang so über 100t shares gehandelt.
    Hoffentlich gbt´s da keine schlechten Nachrichten.
    Wären natürlich Superkaufkurse.
    Zur zeit hab ich solche Scheißhausgriffeln, da kriagst einen Vogel.... :D
    Die Alternative wär Silverstone gewesen.......

Wird Zeit, dass das glückliche Händchen wieder Gestalt annimmt.

Grüße
    tschonko

• Tschonko

Fresnillo wird sicherlich in Zukunft eine wichtige Rolle spielen.

Was mit IPT heute los ist, weiß ich nicht, ansonsten gibt es viele positive Signale am Markt.

In letzter Zeit gab es viele News aus der Region Urique:

EXM/YLL drillen fleißig
    Yale Reports on Drill Program at Cerro Colorado, Urique North

PZG drillt
    Paramount Gold and Silver Corp. Announces Drill Results That Extends 'Clavo 99' to a Depth of 250 Meters at its San Miguel Project

PZG wird wieder gehandelt - ohne größere Turbulenzen nach Trading Halt
    Paramount Gold and Silver Corp. to Resume Trading at 1:00 PM EDT April 30, 2008

GGI drillt
    Garibaldi Expands Drill Plans Proposed for Morelos and Temoris Projects Chihuahua State, Mexico

...kürzlich auch Meldungen von Kimber und Dia Bras - da tut sich was ;)

VG heron

• Hallo heron,
    ja es tut sich was.

Was mich unheimlich beruhigt ist auch das,
    Wenn Silber steigt, wird eingekauft.
    Wenn Silber fällt, wird eingekauft.
    Und in den Tälern erst recht. Physisch mein ich.

Wen könnte sich Fresnillo krallen? Kimber wär ein Kandidat.
    Wenn du Fresnillo WKN, Kürzel erfährst, bitte lass es mich wissen.

Bei Impact und Silverstone solle s jeweilige Empfehlungen gegeben haben.
    Und ich muss es gerade verkehrt rum erwischen... :D

http://www.mexicomike.ca/php/p…f2a467a007ffb8e9ed0#81844

Ansonsten Stadtfest Wien, wieder mal Böck/Hirschal und die brennenden Herzen
    und das unvergleichliche "Kollegium Kalksburg"

Folgende Zeilen vom Kollegium passen nicht schlecht zur jetzigen Situation (arme Deutsche! :D und es ist nicht aus der "Heazkaschbalboika", also Herzinfarkt Polka...)

"wos muas ma ois glaubm bis das ma sogn kau i waas
    wo soit ma wos hiidrogn und wo is wos zum hoin
    wia fü muas ma wissn bis das ma glaubt jedn schaas
    und warum griagn nua de wos de wos eh niggs mea woin
    "

http://www.kollegiumkalksburg.at/

Grüße
    Tschonko

• Sage advice, padrone...... :D

Sag, versteht den 4-Zeiler a Bayer noch?

Weißt eh: "Wenn der Herrgott net will, nutz des gar nix,
    drah de um, bleib stumm, sag es warnix....."

Das hat das "kollegium" ins Englische übersetzt... :D

if jesus is busy
    »waun da heagod ned wü«
    text: ernst arnold, arthur kaps musik: ernst arnold
    engl.text: w.v.wizlsperger

you think that the world is the best place to dwell
    but life isn´t easy between heaven and hell
    so take it or leave it it´s all up to you
    ´cause the meaning of life is just to go through

so we hope and we strive tryin again and again
    but whatever we try is mostly in vain
    so don´t puzzle your head the conclusion is clear
    hold out to the end cause you´re forced to be here

but if jesus is busy it´s useless
    don´t complain, stake your claim, don´t blow your fuses
    cause it´s always the same story until judgement day
    feelin high up in april an´ shot down in may

if jesus is busy it´s useless
    don´t be cruel just stay cool hold your fuses
    keep your head high, don´t panic ´cause we all have to die
    yes´n jesus, he always knows why

«

life gave me a lesson and i´ll give it to you
    it always goes differently than you think it should do
    so you never should say it has to! and i will!
    cause the lord will decide and you have to hold still

don´t wrangle with fate just like donald duck
    don´t always envy another ones luck
    take things as they come keep on rollin´ your wheels
    the last word is spoken in heavenly fields

but if jesus is busy it´s useless
    don´t complain stake your claim don´t blow your fuses
    cause it´s always the same story until judgement day
    feelin high up in april an´ shot down in may

waun da heagod ned wü nutzt des goa iggs
    sei ned bös, ned neawös, sog es woa niggs
    renn ned imma fadsweifüd und kopflos herum
    weu da heagod waas imma warum

[Blockierte Grafik: http://www.kollegiumkalksburg.…liedtexte/transparent.gif] [Blockierte Grafik: http://www.kollegiumkalksburg.…liedtexte/transparent.gif]

Grüße
    T.

Schriftgröße:  A A A A A