Gold und Silber... Informationen und Vermutungen I

• Einen hab ich noch, dann muss ich leider los:

Wie fast sicher zu erwarten war, hat die Société Générale Krise zu einer Mentalitätskrise bei den Händlern geführt.
    Es ist zu hoffen, dass dies wirklich etwas bewirkt.
    Aber wie heisst es so schön: "Allein mir fehlt der Glaube!"

http://www.wiwo.de/handelsblat…l-die-angst-sehen-264708/

Zitat

„Ich will die Angst sehen“
    5. Februar 2008, 18:00 Uhr

Der Wertpapierhändler Jérôme Kerviel sieht sich nicht als einzigen Schuldigen für den milliardenschweren Skandal bei der französischen Großbank Société Générale. „Ich übernehme meinen Teil der Verantwortung, aber ich lasse mich nicht zum Sündenbock machen“, sagte der 31-Jährige in einem Interview. Und auch einige altgediente Händlerkollegen geben ihm Recht. Schuld sei vor allem die Technik, sagen sie. (...)

Ich habe den Artikel eben als erster kommentiert und dabei eine Mischung aus dem Fekete Standpunkt (oben hier im Thread) und eigenen Gedanken dabei vertreten.
    Interessante Zeiten! ;)

Gruß!
    gutso

PPS: Sooo aber jetzt gehts Blumen pflücken ... . :]

_____
    Unten Popstar Kerviel & seine Anwältin mit einem Blick, wie: "Mensch ich bin mächtig stolz auf Dich Junge!" 8)

• Zitat

Original von teeri
    Mittlerweile sagt plötzlich Marc Faber, dass es bei Gold auch eine Blase gibt..!!!???

Grad gesehen im SFDRS. Er empfiehlt den Schweizern Land oder ne Wohnung zu kaufen.

Aber hallo??? Was soll jetzt das?

Damit ist er endgültig in den Händen der Cabale gefangen.

Völlig unzurechnungsfähig der typ. X(

• Zitat

Original von coolhand
    naja wenn beim Münzhändler in Frankfurt schon die Bauarbeiter schlange stehen und ein Umsatz von 400000€ am Tag das Personal kaum reicht; dann ist Gold in aller Munde denke ich.
    http://www.faz.net/s/RubBEFA4E…ntent.html?rss_googlefeed

Wenn es mal 100 Münzhändler statt einer Handvoll gibt und die Bild-Zeitung von Gold schwärmt, dann glaube ich an eine Blase! Bei 99% der Bevölkerung ist Gold bisher kein Thema, das dauert noch ein Weilchen.

• weissgarnix hat am 30.1.2008 im Gelben Forum gepostet, daß Faber seinen zahlenden Abonnenten empfohlen hat long im Gold zu sein und long im Dollar.

Sozusagen die Krätsche für alle Fälle :D

• comdirect hat plötzlich seit ein ode zwei Tagen keinen Silberchart mehr !

in allen Zeitebenen nur noch eine durchgezogene Linie ?(

ist ein FOREX - Chart. Vielleicht weiß ja irgendjemand einen einleuchtenden Grund dafür.

Die Zeiten werden immer merkwürdiger...

• Jetzt fehlt noch das sie das Internet abschalten und die Zeitungen schreiben ein Wirtschaftswunder ist mittlerweile in USA passiert.

Wer die Medien kontrolliert und diktiert der hat grosse Vorteile.

Die meisten glauben an den Schmarn.... :D

Hier hast die Charts.....die 888 ist schon bemerkenswert....lucky Chinese Number ?

http://www.netdania.com/ChartApplet.asp?symbol=XAUUSDOZ|comstock_lite

Auch die 16.33 bei Silber wenn man hinschaut...

http://www.netdania.com/ChartApplet.asp?symbol=XAGUSDOZ|comstock_lite

Die 428 HUI sind schon ein Hammer... :(

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGD0GemEiqw

How Govt controlled fiat money robs people of their money and freedom, and how ONLY GOLD keeps them anywhere near honest. The SCRIP they create and spend NOW will be the ever expanding debts of our grandchildren and theirs forever - all interest income to private bankers at our expense for using our own money !

St. LOUIS (ResourceInvestor.com)

In the week ending 1 February 2008, the European Central Bank (ECB) reported a decrease in gold holdings consistent with the Central Bank Gold Agreement in the amount of EUR 160 million ($234.27 million), reflecting a sale of 7.9 tonnes. One bank sold, while one bank purchased coins.

This week’s sales represent the largest tonnage since Dec. 1 when 44 tonnes were sold. European signatories have reported sales of about 118.6 tonnes so far in this fourth agreement year, although some sales have not yet been posted.

A recent study by London-based GFMS showed that the first half of 2008 will see central bank gold sales slowing from the levels seen last year (read full-length article by RI). Kavalis Nikos, senior analyst at GFMS, told RI that current estimates suggest sales up to the end of January totalled a little more than 131 tonnes.

• Wenn ich so was lese frage ich mich wirklich.

http://diepresse.com/home/wirt…/home/wirtschaft/index.do

Es lohnt sich nicht für sein Geld zu arbeiten. Man kann einfach mit dem Geld von anderen Spekulieren. Wenn ich Gewinne ist das schön. Wenn ich aber verliere zahlen ja die anderen. Der Lebensstandart von solchen Pleitegeiern wird ja komischerweise von so nem Verlust überhaupt nicht geschmählert...

Die UBS zahlt ja weiterhin 8 Mrd. Bonus obwohl sie 4 Mrd. Verlust produzierten.

Das Papier muss einfach brennen.

• Peter Koven, Financial Post Published: Wednesday, January 30, 2008

When you hear calls for US$1,500 gold within 12 to 18 months, you assume they're coming from the usual gold bugs. They do that kind of thing all the time. But in this case, it's coming from a much more objective source: National Bank Financial.

Chief economist Clement Gignac, who has been bearish on the U.S. economy for ages, lays out five reasons why gold is making a comeback as an investment haven and why it should reach his lofty US$1,500 an ounce target: financial instability; massive injections of liquidity and a return to negative interest rates; the declining value and roll of the U.S. dollar; swelling U.S. budget deficits and inflation expectations; and increased financial demand for gold as a distinct asset class.

None of these factors will come as a shock to anyone, but Mr. Gignac figures they will combine to keep the upside pressure on bullion well into the future.

"We think gold has attractive potential for appreciation and, especially, as a tool for medium-term portfolio diversification via gold stocks or gold ETFs," he wrote in a note to clients.

"The current price of crude oil, around US$90 a barrel, is about the same in constant dollars as the late-1970s high. Our new gold target of US$1,500 an ounce is still far from the early-1980s high of US$2,200 in constant dollars."

http://www.financialpost.com/story.html?id=272681

Grüße

• Dennis Gartman Says Gold's Long-Term Bull Trend Is Still Intact

By Betty Liu and Glenys Sim

Feb. 6 (Bloomberg) -- Dennis Gartman, economist and editor of the U.S.-based Gartman Letter, comments on gold's recent fall and the outlook for bullion. He spoke in a television interview yesterday.

Gold for immediate delivery dropped to a two-week low of $885.45 an ounce yesterday after the dollar rose against the euro, eroding the appeal of the precious metal as an alternative investment.

On gold's drop:

``A good reason for this is the pop in the U.S. dollar. We moved from $1.4950 against the euro to $1.4660. When you've moved three big figures in the euro, you're going to move at least $30 or $40 in gold.''

On how low gold will go:

``We forget that it was only six months ago that we were trading $650 an ounce. The fact that we got to $950 an ounce in a short span of time is rather impressive. I really wouldn't be surprised if we trade closer to $800, $810.

``That will shake a lot of people out of their positions, that will shake the late longs out of their positions, the gold bugs will get a little disconcerted, everything will look bleak again for the gold market, and then it will probably find support.

``The long-term bullish trend is still intact for gold. When something moves 2 or 3 percent, I pay attention. I'm not willing to sit through 15 and 20 percent corrections. Other people can, I'm too old to do that.''

On buying back gold following the correction:

``I probably will, depends on what's going on at the time, if there are any major changes economically. If the dollar starts to find stability, let's say somewhere closer to $1.45, $1.44 on the euro, and gold's trading down to $810, I'll probably get my feet wet to see what's going on.

``Right now I still have a small long position. I'm short stocks at the same time but I had a very large gold position and I got rid of it, 40 percent of it, yesterday.''

On $1,000 gold:

``It's out of the question for the next six months. It's probably not out of the question two years hence.'' :rolleyes:

Schriftgröße:  A A A A A