Gold und Silber... Informationen und Vermutungen I

• „Die Dollar-Rally wird nicht lange dauern“

Machen sich die Marktteilnehmer Illusionen über den Rückgang der Inflationsraten?
    Ich fürchte, wir stehen erst am Anfang der inflationären Entwicklung. Sobald sich die globale Wirtschaft stabilisiert, werden die Produzenten ihre höheren Kosten weiterleiten können. Spätestens dann wird die Inflation offen ausbrechen. In diesem Umfeld werden sich Edelmetalle gut entwickeln, während der Dollar schwach bleiben wird. Nicht umsonst sind Goldmünzen inzwischen knapp geworden.

http://www.faz.net/s/Rub58BA8E456DE64F1890E34F4803239F4D/Doc~E905E59DCF3614B72A47E89D63F22FE4F~ATpl~Ecommon~Scontent.html

• Pauli hat irgendwo geschrieben das morgen eine Optionexpire ist

=> Kann sein, dass ich das geschrieben habe - not sure now. Könnte aber leicht falsch sein, denn Ed Steer von der GATA schreibt heute:

Zitat

Also, and not to be forgotten, is options expiry for silver next Tuesday the 26th. September is a huge delivery month for silver, so there may be lots of strange goings-on between now and then. First day notice is Friday, August 29th.

=> Demnach wäre expiry erst zwei Handelstage später am kommenden Dienstag. Also glaubt lieber Ed Steer. Aber vielleicht kann es jemand verifizieren. Merci.

Erst wenn die letzte Bank pleite, der letzte Staat ruiniert, die letzte Währung wertlos geworden ist, werdet Ihr merken, dass man Gold nicht drucken kann.

• => Kann sein, dass ich das geschrieben habe - not sure now. Könnte aber leicht falsch sein, denn Ed Steer von der GATA schreibt heute:

=> Demnach wäre expiry erst zwei Handelstage später am kommenden Dienstag. Also glaubt lieber Ed Steer. Aber vielleicht kann es jemand verifizieren. Merci.

ist das nicht jede 3 woche im monat ,also diese....

• ROAD TO ROOTA VIII

Fannie & Freddie and the End of Fiat Money

by Bix Weir

I believe the failure of all fiat currencies is eminent.

The pending nationalization of Fannie and Freddie should be the final nail in the coffin for the banking system as well as the entire fiat money system. The US can't afford to do it, but "the system" can't afford not to do it. This will be "check mate" for the US Dollar.

I know that most everyone is looking at this as a bad thing, but I see it as a coup from the standpoint of the US Citizen. Just look at what we are getting for the worthless fiat paper!

40% of all the home mortgages in the US will be transferred to the Citizen Owned US Government for SOON TO BE WORTHLESS PAPER!

Not too long ago it was the BANKS that owned all the houses...too bad for them.

With the world's currency printing presses (actually computer generated entries!) working overtime it's all about hard assets now. There is no larger HARD ASSET market than the US housing market and the nationalization of Fannie and Freddie would be the best move the US could make for its citizens.

Once this nationalization takes place, the genie is out of the bottle and ALL hard assets around the world will be nationalized. As I surmised in my Road to Roota II article you can kiss “Globalization” good-bye. I find it more than interesting that Alan Greenspan continues to drop hints in this direction in the articles he publishes....like the very last line of his latest Financial Times article:
    "If that becomes widespread, globalization could reverse – at awesome cost."

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/3aae…dd-9ff9-000077b07658.html

I continue to believe that Greenspan was behind this collapse of the evil banking system and is a true national hero:
    http://news.goldseek.com/GoldSeek/1214492700.php

Obviously, the winner in the fiat money collapse will be the largest debtor nation and that nation which is closest to financial collapse anyway....

THE GOOD 'OL USA! :thumbup:

Yes, the world will be a very scary place as we make this transition but it's much better than the alternative...the total collapse of the United States of America.

Now although we gold bugs lean towards a gold/silver backed currency, a new monetary system could also be implemented following Ben Franklin's idea of using land (homes) as the backing for the new national monetary system.

Read this Federal Reserve Philadelphia release:

http://www.philadelphiafed.org…007/spring/Spring2007.pdf

An interesting note in this article is that Franklin was not opposed to a gold/silver based private banking system running in parallel to the government dictated monetary system.

I hope everyone reading this fully understands the significance of the end of fiat money and has taken the precautions of buying physical gold/silver.

Remember, paper gold/silver, stocks, bonds, etc. are no substitute for physical gold and silver.
    A banking collapse will surely wipe the slate clean when it comes to the lopsided wealth allocation created by the fiat money.

Insolvent brokerage houses, phantom stock certificates and the COMEX/NYMEX default will erase perceived wealth in a blink of an eye.

I would not be surprised to find the world very different in the coming days, weeks and months.

I wish you all the best in these trying times.

Bix

• @Eldo und Königswasser. So ist das! Es muss heißen "No - U.S. property!". Die haben also die Texte im roten und im weißen Balken vertauscht! :D

Mögliche weitere Fehler sind
    a) ist überhaupt noch irgendwas Echtgoldenes, nicht Mehrfach-verkauftes und -verliehenes da drin? und
    b) die Straßenadresse. Korrekt - siehe unten.

Fort Knox: Got Gold??

Erst wenn die letzte Bank pleite, der letzte Staat ruiniert, die letzte Währung wertlos geworden ist, werdet Ihr merken, dass man Gold nicht drucken kann.

• In wenigen Monaten sagen wir...War da was im August ? :hae: :D

Hahaha, könte gut sein, und nächstes Jahr im August ärgern wir uns wieder, wenn der Goldpreis von 1500 auf 1200 abstürzt und Silber von 30 auf 25 abschmiert. :thumbup:

PS: Eldo nimm sofort das Bid raus, du weist schon welches ;) . Tut immer noch weh in meiner Fußballseele. ;(

Schriftgröße:  A A A A A