DRDGold Ltd. / DRD (NYSE, JNB) und die Derivate

• 2/3 der bei der Kapitalerhöhung angebotenen Aktien wurden gezeichnet.
    Rest bleibt bei den Institutionellen, die die Kaperhöhung mit getragen haben.

RESULTS OF THE CLAW-BACK OFFER

DRDGOLD is pleased to announce the results of the claw-back offer of 15 804 116
    new DRDGOLD ordinary shares ("claw-back shares") at an issue price of R5.50 per
    share ("the claw-back offer") referred to in the circular to DRDGOLD ordinary
    shareholders dated 20 June 2005.

Applications were received in respect of 10 491 113 claw-back shares,
    representing 66.4% of the claw-back shares offered in terms of the claw-back
    offer. The claw-back shares not subscribed for by DRDGOLD ordinary shareholders
    or their renouncees, being 5 313 003 claw-back shares, were subscribed for by
    certain underwriters in terms of the underwriting agreement entered into
    between themselves and DRDGOLD.

Share certificates in respect of claw-back shares subscribed for by holders of
    certificated DRDGOLD shares will be posted today and holders of dematerialised
    DRDGOLD shares will have their safe custody accounts with their Central
    Securities Depository Participants or brokers credited with the claw-back
    shares subscribed for today.

Johannesburg

11 July 2005

• ...... à la Schweinchen Schlau

aus MINEWEB 12.0705

DRD lends Emperor A$10-m, can convert to shares
    ==========================================

Fresh off its recent fund raising exercise, DRDGold announced Tuesday that it intends to lend its 45.33% held Emperor Gold Mine, A$10 million.

Emperor, a Fijian gold miner, will use the money in its restructuring program.

Shareholders, excluding DRD, still need to vote on the proposed loan, which at DRDGold's election can be converted into Emperor shares.

Emperor shares were up 15.22% in Australia on Tuesday to A$0.265 each.

DRD says the conversion price is equal to the lower of A$0.30 per Emperor share or the 45 day volume weighted average price prior to the conversion.

If DRD did convert its loan into shares at Tuesday's price, it would take up another 37.74 million shares increasing its stake to over 55% using the 158.5 million Emperor shares in issue in November 2004

• Offizieller Beitrag

Diese Trickser müssen in Bonn oder Berlin in die Lehre gegangen sein : Tricksen--Täuschen--Manipulieren etc .

Persönlich habe ich 2 X mit denen (DROOY) gutes Geld in den Sand gesetzt, irgendwann glaubt man nicht mehr an das ewige Stehaufmännchen.

Aber vielleicht bleibt am Ende ein DEMPEROR oder sowas übrig?

"Die Märkte haben nie unrecht, die Menschen oft." Jesse Livermore, 20.Jh.

"Die Demokratie ist das Paradies der Schreier und Schwätzer, Phraseure, Schmeichler und Schmarotzer, die jedem sachlichen Talent weit mehr den Weg verlegen, als dies in einer anderen Verfassungsform vorkommt." E.von Hartmann

Dieser Beitrag ist eine persönliche Meinung gem. Art.5 Abs.1 GG und Urteil des BVG 1 BvR 1384/16

• Clever, clever MWW.

Da wird der Anteil an Emperor zu günstigen Kursen aufgestockt.

Wenn die Zahnräder rotieren und die Fidschianer ihre Arbeitsunlust überwinden, braucht´s nur noch einen Goldpreis von 500USD und der Rubel oder Fidschidollar rollt.

• Daß die Blinden den Lahmen helfen ist eine korekte Schiene:

"Wenn die Zahnräder rotieren und die Fidschianer ihre Arbeitsunlust überwinden, braucht´s nur noch einen Goldpreis von 500USD und der Rubel oder Fidschidollar rollt."

Nur so korrekt ist Schweinchen Schlau nicht.

Da führt der Sehende die 6 Blinden an einer Stange in den Graben.

(Dazu gibt es ein Altmeistergemälde. Im Hintergrund sieht

man einen Kirchturm. Allegorie auf den Abfall vom rechten Glauben.

In dem Altmeisterbild ist die Führperson ebenfalls blind.)

• aus BUSINESS REPORT, RSA, vom 13.07.05

DRDGold digs deep to save Emperor mine

July 13, 2005

By Nicky Smith

Johannesburg - Marginal gold mining firm DRDGold yesterday said it had agreed to give Australian-listed Emperor Gold Mines A$10 million (R50 million) through a convertible loan and had put its own management in charge of the turnaround programme aimed at taking the Fijian mine back into the black.

DRDGold holds about 45 percent of Emperor, which owns the Vatukoula gold mine situated on Fiji's Viti Levi island.

Last year Emperor had a rights issue in the fourth quarter to raise A$20.4 million to fund working capital and expand its mine, but in its March quarter, according to The Australian newspaper, Emperor's gold production fell 18 percent and was expected to fall further.

The mine, The Australian said, had been hit by high absenteeism, higher fuel prices, flooding and equipment problems.

Ilja Graulich, DRDGold's investor relations executive, said as part of the agreement with Emperor, DRDGold would take over the running of the mine because the Emperor management "didn't get the expansion right and we stepped in to have a look at what was going on there".

DRDGold has appointed Mike Marriott as Emperor's chief operating officer and Sean O'Connor as the company's general manager.

Emperor's offices in Sydney will be closed and its remaining staff will work out of DRDGold's offices in Brisbane to further save on costs.

The facility carries an interest rate of 9 percent a year and Emperor's 100 percent interest in the Fijian Tuvatu Gold Prospect has been used as security.

Emperor plans to sell Tuvatu for about A$10 million and once it has done so, it may choose to repay DRDGold immediately or no later than December 31 2007.

However, in terms of the agreement DRDGold may choose to convert the loan into shares, which, according to Graulich, would give DRDGold an extra 25 percent of Emperor's shares as well as the control it has desired for the past year.

Mark Wellesley-Wood, DRDGold chief executive and chairman of Emperor, said that while the deal "is good for both of us", there had been little or no other option for Emperor, which had asked DRDGold to step in.

Wellesley-Wood said it would take at least six months for the mine to start showing real improvements.

"This will be a challenging task, but we believe that there is still potential to win more gold from this large orebody system," he said.

The operational plan envisages production of about 145 000 ounces of gold for the current financial year.

Wellesley-Wood said the mine had the potential to be at least a 250 000 ounce a year producer.

The deal is still subject to Emperor's shareholder approval.

DRDGold's share price strengthened by 15c to close at R6.80 on the JSE yesterday, while the gold index was down 1.99 percent.

• das ist ein strategisches Engagement.

Nur eine Position kann richtig sein.

Hippo or Pig
    ==========

Zitat aus Artikel vorhergehendes Posting:

"Simmer chairperson Roger Kebble ordered the switching-on of the

mills at the metallurgical plant at the mine.

"Vula! Vula! Vula!" Kebble shouted from a walkie-talkie as the mills were

switched on. Vula means "open" in isiZulu.

"Nothing gives me greater pleasure than to see the mills turning again,"

said Kebble. "It has been far too quiet for far too long."

• Graulich says DRDGOLD will not post a year-end profit, a forecast also informed by the cost of financing losses at the North West mines in South Africa (and their liquidation). In addition, DRDGOLD no longer receives the benefit of a tax shield from the North West mines. “The non-cash items on the income statement will be a bit of a disaster,” he says.
    Aus:
    Emperor
    http://www.miningmx.com/gold_silver/460246.htm

Wirklich interessant ist jedoch nur, wie sich das zweite Halbjahr entwickelt hat.

• Wenn ich mir den Simmer + Jack-Chart so ansehe, fällt sehr hohes Volumen on Top auf. Wurde da etwa kräftig verkauft? :P

Aber keine Sorge. Das Hippo ist schon ein Genie. Es weiß vor allem um die psychologische Komponente ritueller Handlungen. Zum Beispiel wie die feierliche Wiedereröffnung einer hoffnungslos defizitären Mine mit einem albernen Schutzhelm auf der Speckbirne. :D

Wie war das nochmal? Total Production costs bei Schweinchen Schlaus SA-Produktion lagen bei schlappen 700 $ pro Unze. :rolleyes:

Ein Hippo ruft halt "vula vula vula" und schon sind's nur noch 400 $ pro Unze, gelle? 8)

Es bleibt dabei: beste Unterhaltung ist garantiert, wenn das Thema "Droopy" auf den Tisch kommt. :D :D :D.

Gruß

OhneRente

• "Ein Hippo ruft halt "vula vula vula" und schon sind's nur noch 400 $ pro Unze?"

Es ist nicht "irgend"ein Hippo sondern "das" Hippo schlechthin.

Es würde mich nicht wundern, wenn es ihm glückt.

Denn nachdem der "vula vula vula" ruft, läßt der sich

auf der tiefsten Sohle an der gefährlichsten Stelle blicken

und wiederholt den Text dort nochmal.

Sowas verdoppelt das Recovery.

Erwische mich immer wieder dabei, dieses Schlitzohr zu verteidigen.

Aber wie heißt es bei Karl May "ein Teil von jener kraft, die stets das

böse will und doch das Gute schafft." (Aus winnetou II)

• Tambok

Mensch Meier,wo hast Du denn die wieder her, ist wohl ein Asterix und gleichzeitig ein Werwolf so wie die aussieht. ?(
    Zu viel Zaubertrank, vielleicht. Ab zum Zahnarzt, kostet dann mehr als 250 Euro :D

Gruss , wann kommt die Maske vom Kebble, unterbau mit Hippo :P

Ich fliege bald zum Maskenball nach Thailand und lasse mir vortanzen.

Ciao Tambok

Eldo 8)

• Offizieller Beitrag

Mannomann,
    "Über `Geschmäcker` kann man sich streiten" (volksmundlich ;)

Vielleicht sehen einige von uns mal so ähnlich aus :D ,falls Drooy sich wider Erwarten doch in Wohlgefallen auflösen sollte.
    (Aber das haben schon ganz andere vor uns gedacht).

Gruß

"Die Märkte haben nie unrecht, die Menschen oft." Jesse Livermore, 20.Jh.

"Die Demokratie ist das Paradies der Schreier und Schwätzer, Phraseure, Schmeichler und Schmarotzer, die jedem sachlichen Talent weit mehr den Weg verlegen, als dies in einer anderen Verfassungsform vorkommt." E.von Hartmann

Dieser Beitrag ist eine persönliche Meinung gem. Art.5 Abs.1 GG und Urteil des BVG 1 BvR 1384/16

• Two companies, in addition to Simmers, bid for the assets.

One was the Golden Pond Consortium, which is made up of the North West Women and Youth Trust, Safika Resources and a worker's Essop group. :D

Better known as Women in Mining, the consortium offered R40-million for the mines and jobs for about 3 000 workers.

Genau: Frauen an die Front! :D

Eric Molefe's New Mining Holdings offered some R75-million for the mines and jobs for 4 000 workers.

Solidarity says that, while this appeared to be a good offer on paper, no plans were provided by the group on how mining operations would be carried out.

Na sowas, aber wozu braucht man auch ein Konzept, wenn man erst mal eine Mine hat. :D

This lends credence to the statement by the union that only Simmers put up the R50 000 for a due-diligence survey, and Miller has previously stated that, while the company was on the mine, no other group was seen doing due-diligence. :D

Tja, knapp 6.000 Euro hat eben nicht jeder, der um eine Mine mitbietet. :D

Wie man sieht, hat das Hippo gewichtige Konkurrenten aus dem Feld geschlagen :D :D :D.

Komisch, dass weder Anglogold oder Harmony mitgeboten haben, wenn da doch ruckzuck, oder vola vola :D eine profitable Produktion aus dem Boden gestampft werden kann.

Wie gesagt: das Hippo wird's schon richten. Wer gegen Hausfrauen eine Minenauktion gewinnt, der schafft auch ganz andere Herausforderungen 8).

Gruß

OhneRente

Schriftgröße:  A A A A A