Prophecy Coal / PCY (TSX)

• Wann können wir wohl mit den neuen Aktien rechnen, so in 1-2Wochen?

normalerweise ist dies der zeitraum. kann aber auch mal länger dauern.

es gibt ein neues interview.

lee wie immer super optimistisch. die probleme bei uo werden erwähnt (transport). für chandgana ist er sehr optimistisch, dass das projekt zügig voran geht.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v…ure=player_embedded#at=17

• Prophecy Coal Releases Q1-2011 Results

Operational Highlights:

Ulaan Ovoo coal mine: Since the mine commenced operations November 2011, it has removed over 1.5 million bank-cubic-metres of waste in producing nearly 230,000 tonnes of thermal coal. The Company also trucked approximately 20,000 tonnes of coal to the stock yard at the Sukhbataar rail station, ready for export shipping. The Company is working with its mining contractor to optimize mine plans for 2011.

Chandgana Power Plant Project: the Company continues to make progress in the development of the Power Plant at Chandgana. During the first quarter of 2011, the Company received a mining license for 141 million tonnes of coal. Subsequent to quarter-end, Prophecy submitted a feasibility study to the Mongolian Ministry of Natural Resources and Energy for approval. The Company expects to receive approval for the power plant permit late in the third quarter 2011. Meanwhile, the Company has commissioned a bankable feasibility study and also commenced discussions with several international investment bankers for power plant financing.

John Lee, Chairman of Prophecy Coal, states, "The Company continues to make progress on several fronts. Mining at Ulaan Ovoo is progressing well as are the discussions on the mine's coal off-take agreements. Meanwhile, we continue to make significant progress towards developing the Company's flagship operation, the Chandgana Power Plant. And lastly, the spinout of the Company's nickel and PGM assets allows Prophecy to become a company purely focused on its Mongolian coal assets. The company ends the quarter with over $100 million in total assets on the balance sheet."

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/…-2973374689.html?x=0&.v=1

• Mid-Year Review Letter from Chairman of Prophecy Coal

VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA - (June 24, 2011) - I am pleased to provide this mid-year review of Prophecy’s progress against goals set out in my 2010 year end letter

2011 thus far was highlighted by several accomplishments namely:

- Successfully commissioned new mining fleet at Ulaan Ovoo ("UO")
    - Steadily advanced UO to commercial production with 230,000 tonnes of coal mined
    - Secured an allocation at a Russian Far East seaport
    - Obtained Chandgana Tal Mining License
    - Submitted Chandgana Power Plant Project feasibility with the Mongolia Government
    - Completed the spin-off of Prophecy's core Canadian assets to Prophecy Platinum
    - Strengthened the board and management team:
    - Jivko Savov, Prophecy director (Current Deputy CEO of En+)
    - Chuluunbaatar Baz, Prophecy director (Head of Mongolia's Monnis Group
    - David Jan, Prophecy CFO (Formerly head of IR of Western Coal Corp)
    - Ronnie Van Eeden, Head of Prophecy Mongolia, (Long standing with Eskom)

We invested over $25 million in the equipment and commissioning of Ulaan Ovoo. Commissioning a mine is a significant challenge for any company, particularly so for Prophecy as we are a new team. It took time to integrate our new staff in Mongolia, and commissioning a mine and overseeing 100+ Leighton staff consumed considerable time to deal with various issues such as late equipment delivery, evolving mine plan, truck availability, local relations, stock piling, and diesel fueling. As the Chief Executive handling marketing, shareholder relations, government networking, ground operations, and negotiating logistics and off take, I became a bottleneck, which led to delay in concluding off take and logistics arrangements.

Since May 1, I have reprioritized and sharpened my focus towards off take and logistics, away from marketing and IR. We are seeing tangible results. Sea port allocation is secured, and I expect rail allocation (from Mongolia Naushki border to Seaport) to materialize shortly.

As our experienced staff have had some time to settle in and learn one another's strengths and weaknesses, Prophecy has been reorganized with greater emphasis on delegation and accountability. Ronnie who relocated his family to Mongolia in April, is in charge of advancing UO and Chandgana mines. Jivko and I are arranging Chandgana financing while Paul Venter and Michael Deats are providing technical support to UO and Chandgana projects. David Jan is leading our IR and communication efforts, and we are currently recruiting coal traders to help us better market and sell UO coal.

At this point, I like to share with you our progress and excitement over at our flagship Chandgana project. In 2011, there has been monthly Mongolia site visit at UO and Chandgana. The Chandgana power plant (TPP) project has particularly attracted interests from international bankers and investors.

Our power plant application is advancing within the Mongolian government, which has been keen to work with Prophecy to address the country's critical energy shortage. Evonik industries of Germany have been engaged to complete TPP Project Bankable Feasibility Study (BFS) by Q3 2011, and a Hong Kong investment bank has been retained to advise on TPP Project planning and financing. I hereby attached the coal and electricity tariff charts of Mongolia and China.

Clearly, in China, one should focus on selling coal, and in Mongolia, it makes whole lot more sense to concentrate on supplying electricity. Energy price control leads to dwindling supply and under investment. Mongolia has had its awakening moment, thus it is deregulating the electricity industry to ensure steady supply of electricity to sustain growth, and boosting electricity tariff that is to surpass China’s tariff this year. It is every independent power plant operator’s ideal scenario to have steady low-cost coal supply and a government that supports free market electricity pricing and promotes foreign investment. We expect very robust economics for the Chandgana TPP when the BFS is released in Q3.

With those thoughts, I like to stress Prophecy Coal’s identity as a coal producer, not a utility company. We incubate power plants which create demand for our coal, and we will find the right partner at the right time to fund the power plant. The same approach can be adopted for other value-added vertically integrated businesses such as coal to liquids, coal gasification, and clean coal upgrade, which hopefully within years will mature into proven scalable technologies.

With this long term vision, we can see tremendous values being unlocked from our 1.2-billion-tonne* Chandgana coal resource, which is next door (350 km) to the world’s second largest economy and most populous country.

Prophecy's objectives for the remainder of 2011 include:

- Commence shipments of Ulaan Ovoo coal to Asian customers via Russia’s eastern seaports
    - Obtain full licensing to construct Chandgana Power Plant
    - Tender Chandgana TPP project and select EPC contractor
    - Study power plant feasibility at Ulaan Ovoo

We are experiencing a slow and correction phase for publicly traded coal companies. As the biggest shareholder of Prophecy who purchased over 750,000 shares this year at substantially higher prices, I share your sentiments while appreciate your patience while we execute our business plan. Many Prophecy staff are working double or triple shifts and we are all thankful of your support. In time, share price will reflect the values we are creating for Prophecy investors and for Mongolia. Together, we will accomplish Prophecy's goal of fulfilling Asia's energy needs.

http://www.prophecycoal.com/ne…phecy_mid_year_letter.php

• Und, wie wars so? Konnte selber nicht....

lee gibt sich mittlerweile deutlich konservativer.

ich denke man kann froh sein wenn das off-take agreement dieses jahr noch geschlossen wird.

hauptproblem ist der transport zum russischen seehafen. prophecy benötigt hierfür 300 wagons für die ersten testlieferungen.

diese sollen im juli verfügbar sein.

danach testlieferung. läuft alles nach plan kann es zum abschluss des vertrages kommen.

in verhandlungen ist man auch mit chinesischen abnehmern. alles sehr ungenau.

dann scheint lee auch etwas mit vale auszuhecken. er war in brasilien um sich mit entsprechenden personen zu treffen.

für das chandgana kraftwerk rechnet er mit einer zusage im oktober. anscheinend soll das kraftwerksgeschäft ausgegliedert werden. wie dies geschehen soll wurde noch nicht bekannt gegeben. die finanzierung scheint so gut wie sicher zu sein.

lee machte auf mich einen recht souveränen eindruck (bis auf wenige ausnahmen).

lees gesprächspartner hat aber noch nachholbedarf in buisness englisch kenntnissen sowie etikette.

mich hat es gewundert wie wenig fragen von zeitweise 100 teilnehmern gestellt wurden. ein drittel der fragen kam alleine von mir.

die konferenz wird bald online abhörbar sein.

kannst dir dann dein eigenes bild machen.

grüße

• Ich bin verwirrt. Das habe ich auf meinem Flatex Depot...

PROPHECY COAL CORP. P.M.
    CA74346B1031
    Aktien 1.200,000 Stk.
    0,777 EUR

PROPHECY PLATINUM CORP.
    CA74345Y1043
    Aktien 113,000 Stk.
    0,000 EUR

Das wurde automatisch aktualisiert. Ich hatte 1.200 Stk. gekauft. Was besitze ich denn nun, außer einer floppenden Aktie;) Kann mir einer helfen.

Danke für die Kenntnisname.

Erfolgreich gehandelt mit: foxele, Goldleser, Derrick, resko, Gold Nugget, Mauritius, Silberfreund.

• du besitzt nun 1200 prophecy coal aktien und 113 prophecy platinum aktien.

• o.k. Danke. Soweit sogut. Was mich verwirrte, waren die plötzlichen 2 Werte, ich dachte es wird ein Zusammenschluß unter einem Namen.

es ist genau umgekeht. wellgreen wurde von prophecy zu pacific coast nickel (nkl) ausgegliedert. und nkl wurde in prophecy platinum umbenannt.

dann wurde neue aktien ausgegeben.

prophecy resource wurde in prophecy coal umbenannt.

ganz vereinfacht ausgedrückt.

• Alles klar, danke nochmals.

Erfolgreich gehandelt mit: foxele, Goldleser, Derrick, resko, Gold Nugget, Mauritius, Silberfreund.

• am montag und dienstag werden wieder videokonferenzen gehalten.

aber warum werden gleich zwei konferenzen gehalten?

sehr seltsam!

warum?

weil john am ende der letzten konferenz gesagt hat, dass er die videokonferenz in 1-2 monaten wiederholen möchte.

was sollte es am dienstag zu sagen geben, was nicht schon am montag gesagt werden könnte?

offiziell betrifft die konferenz prophecy platinum.

am montag werden dann details für die konferenz am dienstag bekannt gegeben.

da werden mal wieder erwartungen geweckt. ich hoffe diese werden nicht schon wieder enttäuscht.

ich erwarte um nicht enttäuscht zu werden eine der folgenden bekanntmachungen:

- off-take
    - zusammenarbeit mit VALE
    - genehmigung chandgana
    - sonstige sehr positive und wichtige bekanntmachung

ABER: warum sollte man andererseits eine bekanntmachung zu prophecy coal machen, wenn die videokonferenz prophecy platinum betrifft?

http://www.prophecyplat.com/ne…hecy_platinum_webcast.php

grüße

• Mein online-Broker hats mal wieder völlig verbockt. Die haben doch glatt die Prophecy coal als Zuwendung komplett versteuert...... :wall: :wall: :wall:

Erstmal einspruch erhoben, mal sehen. Im Depot wird ja auch noch der ursprüngliche Einkaufspreis bei den coals verzeichnet, insofern alles völlig unlogisch was die da gemacht haben......

Bei den Platinum hätte ich es ja durchaus verstanden. Wie wurde das steuerlich bei Euch allen behandelt?

• Zitat

Bei den Platinum hätte ich es ja durchaus verstanden. Wie wurde das steuerlich bei Euch allen behandelt?

bei mir wurde bisher nur der Name geändert, neue Aktien habe ich (noch)keine bekommen. Ich hoffe das folgt noch. Die halte ich schon recht lange, sodass sie auf jeden Fall vor dem Stichtag gekauft wurden.

So langsam sollte sich da mal was tun. Ich bin bei der DAB....komisch, eine Woche warte ich noch.

Schriftgröße:  A A A A A