Sterling Mining Company

• hallo Edel

Hatte angedeutet, daß die Ergebnisse der letzten
    Bohrungen besser sein sollen?!?!

...worauf die Gemeinde hofft...

und Eldo seine Perlen nicht so verschleudern sollte (zumindest kurzfristig)

Gruß

Emoba

habs aber nicht selbst überprüft
    time will tell, habe jedenfalls nachgelegt.

• emoba

Hier die adresse mache es zu Att. Ray De Motte.
    Olav ist immer hilfsbereit.
    olav@chfir.com
    Du kannst auch Ray anrufen, der freut sich bestimmt, siehe oben von Lancelot der die Nummer reingelegt hat. Tel..208 771 0807
    Keine Sorge, den Rest von meinen Nevada's halte ich.
    Verschleuder wird nichts.

@ Edel

Zitat und nichts dazu ?
    Was willst du damit ausdruecken ?....das du das selbe denkst ?
    Es geht nur Nein oder Yes, letztes leider ohne Auflagen.
    Der Mist ist wenn man Ja stimmt dann hat Ray alles in der Hand wie, wo, wieviel. Die PP's sollten in tranchen gemacht werden,und bei jeden neuen meeting neu bewilligt werden, je nach Cash und Aktionen bei Sunshine. IMO.
    Wenn die PP's anbieten dann moechte ich dabei sein, nicht das so ein Hedgefund oder Buddy uns hinterher reinlegt , spaeter beim ablegen.

Jetzt warte ich noch auf Tschonkos Meinung ebenso die anderen die Sterling besitzen.

Gruss

Eldo

• Offizieller Beitrag

Eldorado

Hab das vorhin gesagt:
    "Den Piraten traue ich auch nicht über den Weg."

Noch deutlicher: Yes X(
    Ist zwar äusserst unbefriedigend,aber die brauchen nun mal mehr money.

Das sieht so ähnlich aus bei bei den grossen Kapitalgesellschaften,
    wo man sich auch erstmal den Spielraum bewilligen läßt.

Mehr dazu hab ich früher dargelegt.

Grüsse

"Die Märkte haben nie unrecht, die Menschen oft." Jesse Livermore, 20.Jh.

"Die Demokratie ist das Paradies der Schreier und Schwätzer, Phraseure, Schmeichler und Schmarotzer, die jedem sachlichen Talent weit mehr den Weg verlegen, als dies in einer anderen Verfassungsform vorkommt." E.von Hartmann

Dieser Beitrag ist eine persönliche Meinung gem. Art.5 Abs.1 GG und Urteil des BVG 1 BvR 1384/16

• Ich muss Euch sagen das die Message von Ray ist mir zugesteckt worden, von wem ist ja egal.

Darauf hin habe ich Ray geschrieben: :D

Hi Olav :rolleyes:

I wonder if you are so kind and pass on this mail to Ray.
    ...................................................................................................

Dear Ray X(

I'm the guy with 170.? Sterling Shares who did not phone you so far.
    You were talking to ?( from Gold-Seiten Forum in Germany on the phone recently.
    Its the biggest Gold and Silver Portal in Europe.
    I'm an very active user there :P :D
    I write a lot and people read and follow my postings.
    I gather support there for you and sunshine, keep the people calm not to panik here.
    The stock is down enough, too much !
    I rather write you hereby and save money for another two shares of Sterling :) ha, ha.
    You got enough monkeys on your shoulder right now, that's also why I write you instead.

Look Ray, there are lots of accusations against you and your team and rumors around that you abuse the power of a CEO.
    I don't know if that is true or false, I trust you and hope I'm right.

I give a yes to the audit in the meeting via proxy.

To point two of the agenda, I will vote reluctantly a Yes too.

Why reluctant, Ray if I vote yes you can do what with the shares and when.
    They may end up in a screwed hedge fund who will screw me later when the time and money is right.
    Or a buddy of yours will get it and does the same.

If you ask me, why don't you issue only 10 million shares in stages and the rest when required and with permission of the shareholders in a meeting.

People talk you are just a banker with no mining experience, who will guarantee that you will put the money into the mine and not in an account.?

Ray I trust you, please don't disappoint me and the many guys who have faith in you and the sunshine mine.

Please get the listing at amex and don't throw around the new shares like cheap confetti.

If there is a Private Placement Party let me know I would like to participate as well.

Regards and good Luck Ray

Und das war die Antwort, auf seine Antwort :D

Dear Ray

Thanks for your time to write back, you appear very busy, but I understand.

At least three lines, I really appreciate that.

1.I have copied this email to Jim Meek our CFO who will keep on file for any future private placements.

2.Eric Lemaire of 24hpm.com is another shareholder who recently took a tour of the mine, you might also seek his opinion about our staff as well.He is based in Paris.

3.I have taken the liberty if you excuse me of copying this email to John Percival.John has over 30 years experience in the mining industry, and recently spent a week here meeting our people and touring the mine. He would be most glad to discuss his visit with you.

As a man of integrity I ask you for just a short No or Yes, please no maybe to the following allegations against you from the other party

Is that true ?.... I want to hear it from you in person. 8o

Quote:

Ray De Motte is building a local empire as a testament to his ego, buying up real estate, managing businesses as diverse as a taxi service , and a hotel (in his spare time), and leading his own silver $$ revolution. We know this has prevented De Motte from spending the necessary time on Sterling and the Sunshine, which has resulted in a revolt by major early shareholders and the massive selling of the stock that continues today. We also know that De Motte is making classic mistakes such as losing focus by messing around in Latin America :P and making plans based on the anticipated silver price .

I would also have expected a short thanks for the support from you at least.

I have dealt with CEO's like Ian Cockerill from Goldfields South Africa a few times, I was lucky to get a better reply than referring me to people who are not in charge of Sterling except Jim.

End......

Also wenn er am Telefon auch so viel spricht, ja dann brauche ich ihn nicht anrufen, mein Grau Papagei antwortet da schon mehr. :D

Cheers

Eldo

• hallo,

Antwort von de Motte kam umgehend:

1. Meek und Mooney ,vor ein paar Monaten engagiert, hätten früher engagiertwerden sollen .
    de Motte is "confident Mr. Meek will meet our key objective of getting listed on a higher exchange in 2006"

2. Kapitalerhöhung

de Motte "completely agrees, that one wants to increase issued shares step by step in line with also increasing shareholder value.
    ... It is prudent to have authorized shares for futur financings."

3. Private placements

Motte will "provide my name to Jim Meek our CFO as a potential direct investor.

Versäumnisse gibt er zu , Rest klingt plausibel,

daß er Mehrwert schaffen kann hat er gezeigt
    ..ob er ihn halten kann
    man kann´s hoffen

dann wäre sterling eine der letzten Aschenputtels ,die sich auf den Weg zum Tanz im Schloss aufmachen...

Gruß

emoba

• Gmorning Emoba ;)

Ray hat nun detailiert geantworted auf meine Fragen.
    Das habe ich von ihm erwartet.
    Er verdient Unterstuetzung, IMO

Ray hatte wohl nicht viel Zeit, er schrieb noch zweimal zurueck auf meine letzte email. ..... Alles ist nun Paletti !! ;)

Dear.....

Maybe I am misunderstanding your email, I am sending the attached again because you wrote "...at least three lines" so I wondered if you received the attached email.

Second, I meant no offense by giving you Jim's email , I meant to help.i.e. if I am ever not available by telephone you would have Jim's contact information.For myself prefer dealing direct with shareholder especially ones in Europe.Talking to shareholders always helps to get their opinions.

Third, I thanked you for being a shareholder and I do thank you for your support.Sorry if I wasnt too clear, especially in these times I appreciate shareholder support for the company.

I will answer your other questions on a second email.

Ray

-------------------------------------------

Dear .....

I provided you the names of two shareholders who have recently visited the mine, so that if you wish you could ask them whether we have a good team at the mine, about the progress and their opinion.I did so because I thought that would be helpful.

I really have hesitated answering line by line that website, frankly if they believe that they want a royalty company with them running the mine, i would think the main issues would be comparing a royalty company to a producing company, and outlining their experience running mining operations.Thus answering different personal attacks I have not really spent time on.You can judge whether you think they are attacking me and our employees for personal reasons or misunderstandings.

I will answer your email to clarify a few things :

I guess this is a subjective comment ( about "ego") than one can portray as one wishes.However I think the facts will allow you to draw your own conclusion.I have a personal investment in a company that owns and operates real estate, I have no involvement in the day to day operations nor wish any.

I do not manage a taxi service. A company was registered locally that I am a director of that has had no operations whatsoever in fact doesn't own any vehicles, I simply am a director of an inactive company.Why someone would mention on a website is quite beyond my understanding.

I am not involved in managing a hotel, and if I wanted to in my spare time of which I have little of, why would this be a problem for anyone.
    "Making Plans on Anticipated Silver Price" - I am not sure what this
    means.In my position as President of Sterling Mining we make plans based on a long run silver price of $6.50, that is why we have focused on developing a mine plan at the Sunshine with a target of costs at $4.50 per ounce. This has been on our website
    for a long time.

However anyone whether an investor or a mine manager needs to think about future prices.From a mining perspective making a plan that can succeed solely on rapidly moving commodity prices, in an industry that is long term and capital intensive, if one wishes to produce, is not the conservative way to do things, in fact is more risky as commodity prices we all know are volatile.

"Revolt by Early Major Shareholders" - The largest shareholders from 2003 are mostly still the largest shareholders.Some shareholders who got in early obviously have taken some profits, just as some who came later, and with the price fluctuations some have gone either way.

"Losing Focus" by operating in Latin America.This of course is a more subjective issue, perhaps this group hasn't considered fully. First, I am proud of the extremely experienced and talented staff we have at the Sunshine including numerous Sunshine veterans such as the former mine manger, they work at the Sunshine and focus on the Sunshine. So I am quite unsure how Sterling having a division in Mexico
    changes their focus.Second, the former Sunshine Mining company devoted significant resources to a non producing project in Argentina, and cut back exploration at the Sunshine Mine.We entered Mexico looking for producing projects, and we started exploration at the Sunshine in 2003 even before we finished our mine plan, and the big expenditures at the Sunshine couldn't even be started until we fixed the hoists and finished our mine plan. So we felt that getting an operation producing in Mexico before the Sunshine was ready to produce made sense.It is entirely unclear to me how producing silver is a negative. Third, I work 6 to 7 days a week up to 10 or 12 hours per day, would we have progressed further at the Sunshine if we hadn't had Mexico- I think if one looks at all the steps necessary to put an old mine back into production, one would see quite clearly it is not an overnight endeavor.(Our website has our current work schedule outlined by year).However, I think our position in Mexico has added to our value overall.I think this dissident group doesn't appreciate or know what hours I put into my job.

We should have moved faster towards a higher listing, and several months ago we hired two higher level financial people to lead that process, on the other reconsidering how little we had when we started our expansion, some would say we have done quite well.

Obviously low stock prices concern anyone, but this is a long term business and we are not an exploration company based solely on drilling success, we are developing an operating company, it takes time.

As far as the phrase "silver revolution" I have used that phrase along with several others in the industry and yes I supported efforts such as the annual silver summit conference.The president of Pan American Silver called the conference the best silver event in the world.I think some people maybe take the phrase too seriously.

I hope I have answered your questions.

When I hired Mike Maclean as Sunshine Mine manager in February 2004 I told him to focus on returning the Sunshine Mine to long term sustainable production and do it right, and step by step assemble the work crew of the best experienced Sunshine Mine veterans he could find, and to develop the best plan for the long run at the mine.I have the utmost confidence in Mike Maclean and all the workers at the mine.I believe we have taken the right approach at the mine, and in many cases the only approach from a technical standpoint.

Thanks again for your support.

Ray

• Dear ......

Thank you for taking the time to write to me. My cellular/mobile phone is 208 771 0808, please do not hesitate to call me at any time with any questions you may have.I will try to answer some of your points in this email, and welcome you to call anytime for any updates or clarification.

1. Position as CEO

Here are the facts, which anyone in north Idaho or who knows me can confirm.

I became President of Sterling Mining Company in late 1998.I received no salary until late 2003. My current salary is $60,000 per year, I am the fourth highest paid person in the company as three people make more than I do. I work 6 to 7 days per week.I received no stock options nor bonuses in 2004 and 2005, I did receive some options ( above the market price at the time) in June 2003.I have not taken more than 2 days personal vacation at one time in 4 years.

So without knowing specifically what you are referring to, you can make your own judgment from the above.

If Sterling shareholders believe that I am overpaid I'll eat my hat ! :D

2. Your vote for the audit.

Thank you for voting for the audit, the firm of Williams and Webster who did our 2003 and 2004 audit ( available at your request from our CFO James Meek) are well acquainted with small mining companies. Our auditor in Mexico works with major mining companies in Mexico.

3. Vote for Increasing Authorized Shares

Thank you for voting for this measure as well, as you say "reluctantly'.

Most mining companies have far more outstanding shares than we do, I believe we have accomplished quite a lot with under 20 million shares outstanding.We have no intention , especially at these prices , to go out and issue 20 million shares in one issuance.We simple wish to have the flexibility than when we need to raise capital we can do so on favorable terms, and timing.

I believe all shareholders when they see companies around with 100 million or 200 million shares outstanding , like companies to be disciplined in share issuance.

4. Experience

I am extremely proud of the people at Sterling Mining, we have step by step built an excellent team, the best that I could find and continue to do so.

I have been running Sterling for 7 years, am a member of numerous professional mining organizations, have expanded our land position, put a mining project in operation, and have I believe successfully staffed and guided our company.My prior experience included time with the Bechtel organization, perhaps the largest engineering firm in America in their nuclear power division- an industry also known for being capital intensive, with long term planning,development and execution required.On a personal level I was born in coal country of north England, five generations in mining.By the way , I am not a former banker.

As far as use of funds either Jim Meek or myself would be glad to discuss with you at any time, take a look at the website and the work we have done.

However, the most important personnel aspect of Sterling Mining is our people, rock solid mining experience, I am extremely proud of our people, and most have come to work for Sterling Mining precisely to work for moving the Sunshine project forward.

-Jim Meek : 30+ years experience in mining industry, most recently as Treasurer of Coeur d'Alene Mines.Mike Mooney, formerly CFO of a Bayer subsidiary works directly for him.Our main mineral economics consultant since July 2003 was formerly a key advisor at Hecla, and before that Chief Operating Officer of a significant local mining company- over 40 years experience.

More important , at the mine we seek out the better former employees of Sunshine Mining, to get the key experience with an old mine like this. Mike Maclean, mine manager was at the Sunshine Mine from 1995 to 2001, during which time he drove down The costs from $6.50 to $4.50 per ounce, he was hired by us at the beginning of 2004.The guys working at the mine have up to 30 years experience each at the mine, including the former underground maintenance supervisor, the former safety and environmental compliance manager, electrician etc.One of our directors runs a 300 person plus mine here in the United States.

Come and visit and meet our guys, I am proud of them and I am sure as a Sterling shareholder if you meet them, you will be as well ! My strategy is find the best and most experienced, and let them do what they do best.

5. Listing

We have achieved many things in the last three years :

-Our share price at the start of January 2003 was $.25 and our market capitalization was $1.5 million. We have expanded our land position in key U.S. silver areas to over 18,000 acres. We took control of the Sunshine Mine , built our work crew here, started maintenance, advanced rehabilitation, begun exploration, and diligently developed a long term mine plan towards our central goal of returning the mine to long term sustainable production.We have secured a 14,000 acre land position in Mexico, and brought the Baroness into production.All at a time when we believe silver prices have been and are low.

We could have done better putting more focus earlier on the process towards a higher listing, hence a few months ago our hiring two senior level financial people, Meek and Mooney.The audit for 2003 and 2004 is done, and we are working on preparing the necessary technical documents and updated financials for the filings necessary to be reviewed for higher listing.

Our goal, besides a higher listing in 2006, is to return the Sunshine Mine to long term sustainable production. We believe that with the premium for producing silver companies, that this will benefit the shareholders the most.This is of course involves challenges as any significant mining project encounters, and a long term focus.The Sunshine company had numerous problems, but for the Sunshine Mine the key problem was management not continually keeping exploring ahead of production.We will systematically and methodically move our project forward in a safe manner with the best employees we can find- and please note, even before finishing our Phase I and Phase II mine plan, we began exploration at the Sunshine as early as 2003.

Thank you for being a shareholder and please call me with any questions.

Ray

• Ich bin zum Entschluss gekommen das die Piraten ein ganz schmutziges Spiel betreiben und David Bond schon alles gesagt hat ueber die Mafia.

Sie haben im Endeffekt mit ihrer Aktion und Rufschaedigung von Ray und seinen Team den Shareprice gehaemmert und verdienen dafuer den Daumen runter.

Ich stehe nun hinter Ray und sitze auf meinen Sterling bis zum juengsten Tag.

Ich kaufe noch mehr sobald ich kann, der Stockprice ist ein Witz zum Vergleich was die vorhaben und Silber in der Mine ist. IMO

Ich fuehle mich nun wesentlich wohler Sterling Shareholder zu sein.

Die Aktion alle anzuschreiben hat sich gelohnt, wer alles verstanden hat kennt nun auch die Personen zum groessten Teil und kann nun selber eine Entscheidung treffen wie er abstimmt.

Von mir gibt es zweimal YES.

Zitat Emoba:

""dann wäre sterling eine der letzten Aschenputtels ,die sich auf den Weg zum Tanz im Schloss aufmachen.."".

Gruss, enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Eldo

• Offizieller Beitrag

Moin zusammen!

Will das ganz kurz machen.
    --Gute Aktivitäten von Euch.
    --Hab alles Vorhergehende gelesen.
    --Hatte früh das ungute Gefühl bei den Revoluzzern.
    --Sehr überzeugende und detaillierte Darlegungen von DeMotte.
    --Halte die SRLM nicht,wie Eldorado,bis zum jüngsten Tag,
    --sondern bis zur Vervielfachung.

Grüsse
    Edel Man

"Die Demokratie ist das Paradies der Schreier und Schwätzer, Phraseure, Schmeichler und Schmarotzer, die jedem sachlichen Talent weit mehr den Weg verlegen, als dies in einer anderen Verfassungsform vorkommt." E.von Hartmann

Dieser Beitrag ist eine persönliche Meinung gem. Art.5 Abs.1 GG und Urteil des BVG 1 BvR 1384/16

• Offizieller Beitrag

Ja,Eldorado,
    da ist eigentlich zurzeit alles drin.

Aber nach allem, was wir nun denken,
    sollte es bald mal aufwärts gehen.

Grüsse
    Edel Man

• @all,
    einige Punkte (ungeordnet) zu den bisherigen Ereignissen:

Zitat

Ich bin zum Entschluss gekommen das die Piraten ein ganz schmutziges Spiel betreiben und David Bond schon alles gesagt hat ueber die Mafia.

Die haben den Finger auf die Wunde gelegt. Und sie haben uns dazu gebracht, dass wir uns ordentlich mit SRLM auseinandersetzen.
    Oder? :D
    Der Artikel von Bond ist der überflüssigste, weil er so verfasst wurde, dass er niemandem weh tut. Der kennt die Brüder doch alle, er hat aber auf Grund seiner Position Stellung beziehen müssen.
    Blöd für ihn. Aber gut gelöst, indem er G´schichteln erzählt hat. hör ich übrigens gerne.

2. der sharepreise ist mir im Moment so was von egal.

3. Die Antworten von Ray finde ich auch überzeugend.
    Ich hab mich am Anfang so aufgeregt, weil ich gemeint hatte, er will die 20M. shares auf einmal. Geht ja nur um die Bewilligung.

Andererseits plauscht er mir ein bisserl zu viel.
    Beispiel: mich interessiert nicht als Rechtfertigung, wie viel er arbeitet (6 days the week, 10-12 hours), mich interessiert, was rauskommt.

4. Solange die savethesunshine Leute kein Konzept vorlegen, sind sie nicht weiter zu beachten. Aber sie sind genau zu dem Zweck wie der Hecht im Karpfenteich. Zum Bewegen.

5. Die Bewegung wird Sterling guttun.

6. Großen Dank an Eldo für das Engagement und den Schriftverkehr.
    "he did a great job." Wünsche mir, dass wir das von Ray auch sagen können in einem Jahr. :)

7. Wir wissen jedenfalls um einiges mehr als vor 14 Tagen.

8. Vom Empfinden her ist da noch einiges ungeklärt an der Sache.
    Wird jedenfalls spannend um den 21.12 herum.

Grüße
    Tschonko

• Offizieller Beitrag

Es gibt ja fast nichts mehr zu sagen;)

Werde mich aber noch zusammenraufen und Ray anfragen, ob er wirklich nahe beim Hoch Sterling Aktien verkauft hat, wie gerüchteweise verlautete. Das wird er dann wohl klugerweise nicht oder nur sibyllinisch beantworten.

Die Tatsache, DASS er als insider verkauft hat, würde seiner fama etwas abträglich sein, jedoch zu ihr (als Lebemann) passen. Noch einmal: weg von den pinks, was eine seriöse Firma sein will, denn dann müssen insider -Geschäfte nebst zeitgerechten Bilanzen veröffentlicht werden.

Habe einfach grösste Hemmungen einer 'pink-sheets' - Firma eine Verdoppelung der Aktien zu bewilligen, über die sie dann in eigener Regie, OHNE SHAREHOLDER APPROVAL, verfügen kann. Es ginge bestimmt anders: schon shareholder approval für die Zweckbestimung der einzelne Tranchen der 20 Mio neuer Aktien wäre besser, administrativ aber zugegebenermassen kompliziert(er).

Vertrauen ist ja gut - aber Kontrolle ist besser!

Zum Verständnis meiner Haltung möchte ich erwähnen, dass ich meine Aktien gekauft hatte, als sie vom Höchst etwas 50% korrigiert hatten und es hiess: höheres Listing bevorstehend. Ich würde aber gleich urteilen, wenn ich sie bei 0.4 USD gekauft hätte.

Gruss,
    Lucky (in dieser Sache nicht so lucky)

• hi leute
    die welt scheint wieder in ordnung.als ich mich vor ein paar tagen hier angemeldet hatte dachte ich:das kann nicht wahr sein.da setzen ein paar leute derbe geruechte in die welt und fuehren alle an der nase rum.nun hat wohl doch die vernunft gesiegt.hoffe das die kapital-erhoehung kommt und sterling wachsen kann.dies und nur dies ist in unserem interesse.de motte wird das hinkriegen.
    nun,es mag natuerlich sein das ich falsch liege und de motte nicht zu trauen ist.das weiss man nie genau und ein restrisiko bleibt immer.deswegen sollte man ja auch diversifizieren und nicht alles auf ein pferd setzen.ich bin jdenfalls froh meine sterlings behalten zu haben.
    nach dem 21. 12. gehts bergauf.
    viele gruesse

Schriftgröße:  A A A A A