Golden Phoenix Minerals Inc. WKN 909 038 ISIN US3811491030 GPXM

• Nun hat es GPXM doch als erster geschafft, Molyproduzent zu werden. Moriaty hatte etwas gezweifelt.

Die Anlage ist soweit getrimmt, daß marktfähiges Molybdän hergestellt werden kann. Geld für die erste Lieferung ist auch schon da.

Aber erneut Streit mit der unsäglichen Win-Eldrich, die ihrer Zahlungenverpflichtung für das JV nicht nachgekommen ist. GPXM droht, den 40%igen WEXanteil um 9,5% zu reduzieren.

Obgleich das bedeuten würde, GPXM hätte dann fast 70% des Joint-Ventures statt nur 60%, fällt die GPXM-Aktie stärker als WEX. Schon erstaunlich.

• Offizieller Beitrag

GPXM ist vom Kurs her schlichtweg eine Enttäuschung.

Hatte sie Ende September --noch-- mit Gewinn verkauft.

War aber mehr Dusel, zugegeben.
    Guck aber immer wieder da hin.......

Grüsse

"Die Märkte haben nie unrecht, die Menschen oft." Jesse Livermore, 20.Jh.

"Die Demokratie ist das Paradies der Schreier und Schwätzer, Phraseure, Schmeichler und Schmarotzer, die jedem sachlichen Talent weit mehr den Weg verlegen, als dies in einer anderen Verfassungsform vorkommt." E.von Hartmann

Dieser Beitrag ist eine persönliche Meinung gem. Art.5 Abs.1 GG und Urteil des BVG 1 BvR 1384/16

• Edel Man
    Die Kursentwicklung ist eine Enttäuschung und für mich etwas unverständlich. Da meine Anfangsposition von ca. 0,11$ stammt, hat mich der Rückgang wenig gestört und wurde für Nachkäufe genutzt. Mal noch ein halbes Jahr abwarten, ob die Mine in Schwung kommt.

Hier ein Posting von ragingbull mit einem Text von Jay Taylor:

Jay Taylor on GPXM:

I spoke to Golden Phoenix president, Rob Martin, on February 23, and I am convinced this company is steadily building itself up to a point where there will be considerable value for shareholders. I am looking for the company to continue to ramp up production gradually and hope it can send two shipments out the door in March. That would bring in approximately $1 million in revenues for that month. If the company can then do three or four shipments by midsummer, I will be pleased.

Rob reported to me that recovery rates are continuing to improve. He also explained to me that the main bottleneck in increasing production at a more rapid pace is in the mine, where more development work needs to be carried out so that four or five faces in the mine can be mined at one time so as to ensure that the 100-tonne per- day mill is being fully operated. As is typical in the industry now, there is a shortage of miners, which means to obtain them you have to bid those resources away from other competitors.

The company is evolving from a “salvage” mentality to one of looking forward to exploring and developing the Ashdown into what I think could become a world-class molybdenum deposit.

Why has the stock not responded to the good news of molybdenum production? One factor that has held it down has been the constant supply that has hit the market from shares that were issued in payment of past debt related to the Contact Mine deal. And as I said before, there are a lot of people on the Win Eldridge side of this joint venture who were counting on GPXM to fail. They are not happy about the survival of GPXM and they have been planting quite a few negative stories on the Internet about GPXM and its management. So, while those of us who have held the shares of this company for some time may not be happy with their lackluster performance, it provides an opportunity for others to buy at what I think may prove to be bargain-basement levels. The fact remains that the Ashdown Molybdenum Deposit is one of a kind in the world, in that it is incredibly high grade, and once production levels are normalized and robust profits earned, the stock price should take care of itself.

So, in answer to your questions, we do want to hold GPXM in quest of a substantially higher share price in the not too- distant future. In fact, I do believe a $1 share price before the end of 2007 is a very real possibility, assuming the company is able to achieve optimum mill throughput by then. =)

• So da wären wir fast wieder bei 50 Cent. Gestern gabs im RI eine Empfehlung für Joint Venture Partner WEX.

Eben mal die Bilanz 2006 durchgeblättert:

Vermögen 5 Mio
    - Schulden 10 Mio
    = Loch 5 Mio

( In diesem Jahr gabs m.W. eine Kaperhöhung )

Die kommenden Quartalszahlen sollten besser werden.

Schriftgröße:  A A A A A