Thai Guru's Gold und Silber ... (Informationen und Vermutungen)

• Offizieller Beitrag

Eldo, wer hätte das mit USGL gedacht!
    Als ich da rein ging und Du kurz danach,standen wir hier auf weiter Flur.
    Eventuell immer noch.

Meine hat sich auf das 3,3fache erhöht!
    Meine Witterung : die sieht in absehbarer Zeit 20$.

Aber logo nicht in einem Rutsch.
    Insofern Gewinnmitnahmen gesund.

Grüsse

"Die Märkte haben nie unrecht, die Menschen oft." Jesse Livermore, 20.Jh.

"Die Demokratie ist das Paradies der Schreier und Schwätzer, Phraseure, Schmeichler und Schmarotzer, die jedem sachlichen Talent weit mehr den Weg verlegen, als dies in einer anderen Verfassungsform vorkommt." E.von Hartmann

Dieser Beitrag ist eine persönliche Meinung gem. Art.5 Abs.1 GG und Urteil des BVG 1 BvR 1384/16

• Offizieller Beitrag

Moin KR

War dochn Jux.
    Die Gold ist ein Dauerläufer, die Randgold Res.hab ich gottlob schon vor Olims Zeiten gefeuert,dieses Kebble - Opfer.

Grüsse

"Die Demokratie ist das Paradies der Schreier und Schwätzer, Phraseure, Schmeichler und Schmarotzer, die jedem sachlichen Talent weit mehr den Weg verlegen, als dies in einer anderen Verfassungsform vorkommt." E.von Hartmann

Dieser Beitrag ist eine persönliche Meinung gem. Art.5 Abs.1 GG und Urteil des BVG 1 BvR 1384/16

• Offizieller Beitrag
    Zitat

Original von morpheus1878

denkt ihr nicht das die offerte in den nächsten tagen nach oben gestockt wird???

Wunschdenken,glaube ich.Der McEwen ist wohl so ausgekocht,daß er die Kurse mit Fonds usw abstimmte.

• Zitat

Original von Edel Man
    War dochn Jux.

Ja, hab ich auch so gelesen. ;)

Zitat

Die Gold ist ein Dauerläufer, die Randgold Res.hab ich gottlob schon vor Olims Zeiten gefeuert,dieses Kebble - Opfer.

Odins Zeiten? Kebab-Opfer? ?( Ich versteh nur Bahnhof. :D

Zeit ist der Freund von wunderbaren Unternehmen und der Feind von mittelmäßigen Unternehmen. Warren Buffett

• Offizieller Beitrag
    Zitat

Original von Kaufrausch

Odins Zeiten? Kebab-Opfer? ?( Ich versteh nur Bahnhof. :D

Nix Kebab,BSE---MUUUH :D :D

ABBA doch : OLIM!! :)

• @ morpheus, ;)

da dürfen wir unsere heißen Hös-chen gegen einen Flicken grober Hose eintauschen X( mit USGL :baby: zum aktuellen Preis
    Der Markt hat eben recht =) und Mc Ewen wußte wie schnell er diesen in den Griff
    bekommt.

Ich schreib Jetzt sofort noch an D. Wolfin, Chef von u.a. Coral :]

nihct daß die auch noch meinten wir finden das TOLL =) =)

GRÜ?E

emoba

• Offizieller Beitrag

Der Markt hat immer Recht.......
    Aber geht das hier mit rechten Dingen zu ? ?(

• ja die aufwärtsbewegung schmiert gerade voll ab das ist technisch völlig normal weil die 557 gefallen ist gabs ein verkaufssignal jetzt rennen die bären auf die weide und reisen die bullen. sie haben mega hunger weil der winter so lang war.

• Zitat

Original von Edel Man
    Der Markt hat immer Recht.......
    Aber geht das hier mit rechten Dingen zu ? ?(

Der Pinguin ist gerade ausgebrochen, aber Batman naht schon. :D ;)

Zeit ist der Freund von wunderbaren Unternehmen und der Feind von mittelmäßigen Unternehmen. Warren Buffett

• Offizieller Beitrag

Nuja,alles rennet,einige haben die Hosen voll. :D
    Und die Cabal hilft dem armen Mahendra,daß nicht der letzte Abonnent abspringt.
    Und der Dollar wird momentan stärker.

Eigentlich alles klar. :)

Wie schön denn :Immer wieder kommen Kaufmöglichkeiten.

• .... and then we die, they say. :rolleyes:
    The only thing we must.....some the hard way, some financially with the wrong shares. :(

Sorry I'm pissed, its my fair well party with electricity and DA in the Cape who supplies 220 V to my amazing. :D

Anyway,

I could smell the rat in the kitchen and mentioned that there is some clouds ahead.

Zitat Guru Goldy : ""Ja die aufwärtsbewegung schmiert gerade voll ab das ist technisch völlig normal weil die 557 gefallen ist gabs ein verkaufssignal jetzt rennen die bären auf die weide und reisen die bullen. sie haben mega hunger weil der winter (high emotion) so lang war. ""

Its not monopoly its a jojo today, get used, just some "wash-out"" of the weak hands, so buy or sell the winners or hold tight.
    Don't run and panic, its a just Bluff from the PPT and the media. IMO.

.... I bought a lot of Oil and Gas Stocks, it seems they don't need that stuff anymore, its warm in the US and to much snow and cold in Europe.

The Fiat Dollar is sexy again, lets get more from Ben. :D

Last week we had winter temperatures with just 17 Degree today its 40 degree in Slaapstadt, the weather and markets just go crazy too.

...Shit, I missed to sell about few cents SSRI and PAAS, but I know it will come back soon and will sell with a profit that's what's all about.

The game now is about over or under 10 $ or 560, that's all. ;)

There is soon a " Viva Nevada"" and PoG aind Huiiii again, first the counter attack we have to to swollow.

Hang in and be smart, there is more to come up to a new peak in PoG and the Olympic games and sunny days for the goldbugs..

Well. don't blame me, blame yourself.
    The biggest blame in life if you blame somebody or something else.

On Wednesday I'm finally out and hope our money and gold will reverse up again as everbody hopes and expects.

Check out if it's up or down when I'm out.

I am happy to go, I need to go, and everybody is hopefully happy that I finally f..off to LOS.

Salut Goldbugs, I'll catch u later ;)

Well,...what can I say to the PPT ? :D

Cheers from Mr ""Edit"" Eldorado 8)

• Offizieller Beitrag

Omei,Eldo

Ist Dir vor Abschiedsschmerz Deine Sprache durchgegangen? :D
    War aber alles verständlich.

Hast sicher von unserem Winter auch gehört.
    Energie brauchen wir immer und überall.
    Da hab ich ebenfalls noch nachgelegt.

Nun bekommst Du den neuen Schub im Cortez Trend mit.
    Allein der macht uns "nicht arm" :]

Über die Dellen derzeit lachen wir uns später mal krummm.

Nochmals alles Gute,hab Spaß an der Freud,gute Reise.....

Edel Man

• SA giants set to oppose Harare’s mine-grab bid
    Charlotte Mathewsand Dumisani Muleya

MAJOR South African mining groups with operations in Zimbabwe are expected to raise strong opposition to the Zimbabwean government’s plans to take a majority stake in mining operations, almost half of which it would not pay for.

The value of Zimbabwe’s mining sector is estimated to be at least US$20bn. The country has the second-largest resources of platinum in the world after SA.

Analysts say the plan, reminiscent of Zimbabwe’s chaotic land seizures, would destroy mining, one of the last few remaining working sectors of the economy.

They warned the move could inflict further irreparable damage to the mining sector, which was already reeling from the effects of the prevailing economic crisis.

Independent consultant John Robertson said the new legislation amounted to “economic sabotage” against an already collapsing economy.

He said it would keep new investors at bay and hurt those already in, while reducing prospects of economic recovery.

According to media reports in Zimbabwe and local sources, Zimbabwean Minister of Mines Amos Midzi told the Zimbabwe Chamber of Mines last week that the cabinet had approved draft proposals to require mining companies to surrender 51% of their assets to the government and/or indigenous groups, depending on the commodity. The government would pay only for 26% and the remainder would be a “free carry”.

Midzi said alternative foreign investors had been identified to take up the equities in current mines if external shareholders did not co-operate.

Implats finance director David Brown said these were draft proposals, not final legislation. Implats and subsidiary Zimplats would meet various Zimbabwean government ministries this week with their responses.

“We believe the proposal is not in the best interest of developing a platinum industry in Zimbabwe, and we believe the percentage figures and ownership methodology are not consistent with previous discussions,” he said. Asked whether the Zimbabwe government’s latest proposals would cause Zimplats to freeze a previously reported $2bn expansion programme, Brown said it would be premature to discuss such a move because Implats did not believe the outcome would necessarily follow the proposals.

Aquarius Platinum CEO Stuart Murray said the group’s joint-venture, Mimosa platinum mine, was in the midst of a $14m expansion programme, and Aquarius had no intention of halting that expansion.

Metallon Group head of corporate affairs Nonkqubela Maliza said Metallon did not believe the proposals would go through in their current form. If they did, it would be disastrous for Zimbabwe’s economy. However, Metallon Gold had already allocated 30% of its assets for indigenous partners, and was in negotiations with potential partners, Maliza said.

Metallon Gold owns five mines in Zimbabwe and two exploration projects. It is the country’s biggest gold miner.

Webber Wentzel Bowens senior associate Kevin Williams said the Zimbabwean government’s proposed requirement of a free-carry was fairly common in other countries, including Mali, Namibia, Botswana and the Democratic Republic of Congo.

However, it was not in line with World Bank recommendations.

http://www.businessday.co.za/a…ntpage.aspx?ID=BD4A165236

linar :)

• Offizieller Beitrag

Gold schwach,Silber aber stabil :]

• Offizieller Beitrag

Die Frage wird von diesem mitbeantwortet ;)

• Offizieller Beitrag

Das wesentliche mal herausgepickt:
    ...."My expectation is that the dollar has to decline roughly by another 30% or so before balance can be achieved in international trade. That decline will not be uniform against all currencies, but will be predominantly against the renminbi, the yen, and other Southeast Asian currencies.

Such a decline in the dollar will also cause the dollar-gold price to rise to around $850 an ounce and by the time this has all played out, inflation could add another one or two hundred dollars to the gold price. :]

We will see."

http://www.321gold.com/editori…eeden/vaneeden030806.html

• @ all

Hey, ihr Angsthasen und Hosenscheißer.

Habt mein Depot heute 5% runtergeprügelt.

Sollte unser Guru M. Recht behalten????

Sitze schmollend in der Ecke, aber rücke nicht ein Stück meines "Schatzes" raus. Können andere tun.

Wir werden halt alle gemeinsam untergehen.

Schriftgröße:  A A A A A