Trigon Metals / TM (TSX)

• Das ist noch Ein Kupfer/Silver/Cobalt/Zinc/Blei Developer/Explorer, "wahrscheinlich Angehender Produzent", Dem "Winni2" noch sehr, sehr Erhebliches, WEITERES, Entdeckungspotenzial zuspricht.

Prinzipiell Geplanter Zeitplan ist auf Seite7 zu sehen

(Open Pit/Underground) Resources s. Seite 15
    http://www.trigonmetals.com/wp-content/uploads/InvestorDeck__2021.pdf

http://www.trigonmetals.com/projects/kombat-mine/

http://www.wallstreet-online.de/diskussion/1262751-1-10/true-story-copper#neuster_beitrag

Da gebe auch vollkommen zu, JA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMR45cZbvDw

Eine Der m.E. schon Auffälligen DInge ist dass Trigon, Meiner Kenntnis, prozentual schon Eine von Sprotts ABSOLUT Grössten Beteiligungen ist.
    (und Das ist m.E. auch sehr, sehr gewollt, gezielt so)

Ich kenne Das DIng noch von "Sabre Resources (ASX)" damals, lang, lang ists her.

War in Der Vergangenheit schonmal EIn Produzent,
    jetzt haben Sies soweit, "gekriegt",
    dass Sie potenziell gegen Ende 2021, Anfang 2022 Eine Erste, kleinere, Produktion starten können.
    Mit Dieser, Den möglicherweise zu Erzielenden Cash FLows ist es "grundsätzlich beabsichtigt Das Weitere Entdeckungspotenzial noch mehr auszureizen, "attackieren" " wenn man will

Aber ich würde mir, von Diesen "potenziell First Cash Flows" NICHT ZUVIEL VON VERSPRECHEN !!
    http://www.trigonmetals.com/2021/06/16/trigon-metals-receives-definitive-approval-for-mining-licence-to-restart-copper-production-at-the-kombat-mine-namibia/

http://www.trigonmetals.com/2021/05/06/copper-production-planned-for-2021-year-end-at-kombat-mine-in-namibia/

http://www.trigonmetals.com/

Wie man zu Dem Land steht, muss sich m.E. JEDER SELBER EINEN KOPF DRÜBER machen.

Kurs bei Vorstellung: 0,33 CaD.

• Trigon Metals RECEIVES ENVIRONMENTAL CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE REQUIRED TO RESTART COPPER MINING OPERATIONS at the Kombat Mine, Namibia

http://www.trigonmetals.com/2021/07/22/trigon-metals-receives-environmental-clearance-certificate-required-to-restart-copper-mining-operations-at-the-kombat-mine-namibia/

http://www.trigonmetals.com/2021/06/16/trigon-metals-receives-definitive-approval-for-mining-licence-to-restart-copper-production-at-the-kombat-mine-namibia/

"TORONTO, ON – July 22, 2021 – Trigon Metals Inc. (TSXV:TM) (“Trigon” or the “Company”) announces the renewal of its Environmental Clearance Certificate (“ECC”) for mining activities on its Namibian Mining Licences including; Gross Otavi, Asis (including the Kombat Central, Kombat West and Kombat East deposits), Asis Far West (including the Asis West, Asis Far West and Asis Gap deposits) and Asis Ost (“the Kombat Mine”, “Kombat” or the “Project”). A new ECC was also granted for Trigon’s recently awarded, Exclusive Prospecting Licence 7525 (see press release dated February 10, 2020) from the Namibian Government (Ministry of Environment and Tourism).

The renewal of the ECC for open pit mining was a pre-requisite for the Company to commence copper mining operations at the Kombat Mine, marking a significant step toward production as open pit mining is planned to commence by the end of 2021. The ECCs are valid for a 3-year period.

Jed Richardson, President and CEO of Trigon, stated, “The renewal of the ECC for the Kombat Mine marks a key milestone as we prepare to commence copper production by the end of the year. We are pleased to have full support of the Namibian mining sector as we push forward to realizing the potential of Kombat for our shareholders and the country alike.”

About the Kombat Mine

The Kombat Mine is the flagship copper project of Trigon Metals Inc., with the Company’s mining and prospecting licences covering an area in excess of 7,500 ha in the Otavi Mountainlands in Namibia. The Project is comprised of three mining licences, which produced approximately 12.46 million tonnes of copper between 1962 and 2008, at a grade of 2.62%. The other two mining licences are within close proximity to Kombat at Gross Otavi and Harasib, which are believed to be highly prospective for lead and zinc. In addition, the Company also holds an interest in two exclusive prospecting licences which represent a potential strike extension of Kombat. The Project is situated in the Otjozondjupa Region, Namibia on the southern tip of the renowned Namibian Copper Triangle, an area associated historically and currently with high grade copper mineralization. The Project consists of a previous operational mine that was placed on care and maintenance in 2008 due to the economic downturn at the time. The mine consists of three vertical shafts as well as ramp systems, a processing plant, siding and paved roads that have all been maintained in excellent condition during the care and maintenance period. Target metals are copper, lead and silver which occur mainly in sulphide minerals.

Qualified Person

The technical information presented in this press release has been reviewed and approved for disclosure by Fanie Müller, P.Eng, VP Operations of Trigon, who is a Qualified Person as defined by NI 43-101.

Trigon Metals Inc.

Trigon is a publicly traded Canadian exploration and development company with its core business focused on copper and silver holdings in mine-friendly African jurisdictions. Currently the company has operations in Namibia and Morocco. In Namibia, the Company holds an 80% interest in five mining permits in the Otavi Mountainlands, an area of Namibia widely recognized for its high-grade copper deposits, where the Company is focused on exploration and re-development of the previously producing Kombat Mine. In Morocco, the Company is the holder of the Silver Hill project, a highly prospective copper and silver exploration project. "

• Daraufhin heute gleich + 20% !

• Trigon Provides Progress Update on the Restart of its Kombat Mine

http://www.trigonmetals.com/2021/07/26/trigon-metals-provides-progress-update-on-the-restart-of-its-kombat-mine/

"*Plan On Schedule And On Budget*

TORONTO, ON, July 26, 2021 – Trigon Metals Inc. (TSXV:TM) (“Trigon” or the “Company”) is pleased to provide an update on the progress of the various projects related to the restart of its Kombat Mine in Namibia, where open pit mining is planned to recommence in late 2021.

The Company is targeting initial production of 4,000t of copper in concentrate for the 2022 calendar year, by accessing ore from the open pit. Planned production is expected to increase to 14,500t of copper in concentrate in 2024, when higher grade underground ore will be accessed and the proposed upgrades to crushing and milling equipment are incorporated .

Onsite Activities

In May 2021, the Company announced the procurement of long lead items for the restart of the Kombat Mine, including an order to Xinhai (Yantai) Mining Engineering Co., Ltd for the procurement of new flotation cells. The manufacture of all long lead items is now well underway and shipping from China is anticipated during August 2021. Other long lead plant items have been ordered locally from Namibian and South African suppliers, and delivery of various key equipment items is planned for September and October 2021.

At the Kombat Mine, the preparation of the processing plant for the arrival of the new equipment is progressing well, with local contractors stripping old components from the plant and upgrading existing useable components and structures. The previously operational mine has significant office, workshop and other infrastructure already in place, this has been refurbished by local contractors. The use of this existing infrastructure has resulted in material cost savings for the Company in terms of its establishment capital.

Progress is also well underway on the construction of the new tailings storage facility (“TSF”), with the selected area having been cleared and now ready for next phase.

The Company has also made payment in full for the installation of a 2.5 MVA power supply to the mine and work on this installation will commence in due course.

Commenting, Jed Richardson, President and CEO of Trigon, said, “We are extremely pleased with the progress we have made at Kombat over the past few months. It has been exciting to see the site come alive with activity after many years on care and maintenance, and we are on track with both our timelines and budget as we target production by the end of this year. At current copper prices, the mine will create significant shareholder value; additionally, we are very positive about the long-term copper price and if it does continue to strengthen, the Kombat Mine provides strong leverage for long term gains for shareholders.”

Approximately 80 contractors are currently on site working on the plant, offices and TSF establishment.

Trigon has appointed a senior management team at Kombat in addition to other key positions required at this stage of the restart process, such as a Health and Safety officer. Further appointments will be made by both the Company and the mining contractor over the next few months as the Company advances towards production .

NI 43-101 Mineral Resource Estimate Update and Mining

In early 2021, subsequent to the update of the Kombat mineral resource estimate in September 2020, Trigon undertook a resampling program on core retained from historic drilling of the Kombat area. Results of this program are currently being analyzed and modelled by the Company’s technical consultants, Minxcon (Pty) Ltd, and the updated NI 43-101 compliant mineral resource estimate will be published once available. An updated feasibility study including a life of mine plan for the open pit will be undertaken once the updated Mineral Resource has been completed.

Open pit mining will be outsourced to a local contractor, and the Company is in final stages of contract negotiations with the selected contractor. Contractor equipment mobilization and site establishment is scheduled to start in August 2021 .

Concentrate Purchaser Financing

The Company is in advanced stage discussions with a metal trading group for both a financing facility and concentrate offtake once the Kombat Mine is in production. Final terms are subject to due diligence and internal approvals by the metal trader and will be announced in due course .

About Kombat Mine

The Kombat Project is the flagship project of Trigon Metals Inc., with the Company’s mining and prospecting licence areas covering an area of more than 7,500 ha in the Otavi Mountainlands in Namibia. The Kombat Project is comprised of three mining licences, which produced approximately 12.46 million tonnes of copper between 1962 and 2008, at a grade of 2.62%. The other two mining licences are within close proximity to Kombat at Gross Otavi and Harasib, which are believed to be highly prospective for lead and zinc. In addition, the Company also holds an interest in two exclusive prospecting licences, which represent a potential strike extension of Kombat.

Trigon Metals Inc.

Trigon is a publicly traded Canadian exploration and development company with its core business focused on copper and silver holdings in mine-friendly African jurisdictions. Currently the company has operations in Namibia and Morocco. In Namibia, the Company holds an 80% interest in five mining licences in the Otavi Mountainlands, an area of Namibia widely recognized for its high-grade copper deposits, where the Company is focused on exploration and re-development of the previously producing Kombat mine. In Morocco, the Company is the holder of the Silver Hill project, a highly prospective copper and silver exploration project.

Qualified Person

Mr. Uwe Engelmann(BSc (Zoo. & Bot.), BSc Hons (Geol.), Pr.Sci.Nat. No. 400058/08, MGSSA) of Minxcon, is a “qualified person” as such term is defined in NI 43-101 and has reviewed and approved the technical information and data included in this press release. As a director of Minxcon, Mr. Engelmann is considered independent................................................"

• Trigon hört sich sehr gut an, der Kurs zeigt bereits seit tagen Wirkung:

2021-08-03 09:47 ET - Pressemitteilung

Herr Jed Richardson berichtet

TRIGON MELDET SIGNIFIKANTE ERHÖHUNG DER ANGEZEIGTEN RESSOURCEN IN DER MINE KOMBAT, NAMIBIA

Trigon Metals Inc. hat eine aktualisierte Mineralressourcenschätzung gemäß National Instrument 43-101 für die Mine Kombat in Namibia veröffentlicht. Die kombinierte Schätzung der angezeigten Mineralressourcen im Tagebau und im Untertagebau ist auf 12,2 Millionen Tonnen mit 1,94 % Kupfer, 13,65 g/t Silber und 0,70 % Blei gestiegen, verglichen mit der Schätzung der angezeigten Mineralressourcen im Tagebau von 7,35 Millionen Tonnen mit 0,91 % Kupfer, 0,58 g/t Silber und 0,88 % Blei (siehe Pressemitteilung vom 29. Oktober 2020).

Jed Richardson, President und CEO von Trigon, sagte: "Wir haben unsere Genehmigungen, wir haben unser Team, und jetzt haben wir unsere Ressource. Unsere angezeigte Tonnage hat sich gegenüber unseren früheren Mineralressourcenschätzungen um 66 % erhöht. Unsere Kupfertonnage ist um 113 % und die Silbermenge um 2.253 % gestiegen. Wir haben die Qualität unserer Ressourcen trotz strengerer Cut-off-Gehalte erfolgreich gesteigert, indem wir die Bedeutung der Untertage-Ressourcen unter Beweis gestellt haben. Wir sind weiterhin auf dem besten Weg, die erste Produktion und den Versand von Konzentrat bis zum Ende des Jahres zu erreichen"

• ist Ein "Sehr Schönes" Resource Updat-/grad-e würde sagen.

• TORONTO, ON / ACCESSWIRE / 11. August 2021 / Trigon Metals Inc. (TSX-V:TM) ("Trigon" oder das "Unternehmen") gab heute die Ernennung von Tulela Mining & Construction CC ("Tulela") als Auftragnehmer für den Tagebau in der Mine Kombat in Namibia bekannt.

Trigon hat einen Vertrag mit Tulela unterzeichnet, um ab August 2021 mit der Mobilisierung der Ausrüstung und der Einrichtung des Standorts zu beginnen; der Beginn des Tagebaus ist für Oktober 2021 geplant.

Tulela wurde von Trigon aufgrund seiner umfangreichen Erfahrung im Tagebau in Afrika südlich der Sahara und insbesondere aufgrund seiner Kenntnisse des Gebiets, in dem sich die Kombat-Mine befindet, ausgewählt, da es sich um ein Unternehmen handelt, das sich in namibischem Besitz befindet und vor Ort betrieben wird.
    Schlau vom CEO

Tulela erbringt Bergbau- und Baudienstleistungen und war in der Vergangenheit am Betrieb der Skorpion-Zinkmine von Vedanta Zinc International in Namibia sowie in Chingola in Sambia beteiligt. Die Gruppe bietet auch Verarbeitungs-, Konstruktions- und Logistiklösungen an, so dass Tulela seinen Kunden über die gesamte Wertschöpfungskette hinweg ein komplettes Dienstleistungspaket anbieten kann. Zur Unterstützung von Trigons Schwerpunkt auf der Schaffung von Arbeitsplätzen vor Ort strebt Tulela die Beschäftigung von Betriebspersonal aus der unmittelbaren Region an. Das Managementteam von Tulela verfügt über umfangreiche Erfahrungen im Tagebau und Untertagebau. Eine brandneue Flotte von Lastwagen und Schaufeln ( :D )ist für dieses Projekt bestimmt, um sicherzustellen, dass effiziente Produktionsmengen den Geschäftsplan unterstützen werden.

Jed Richardson, President und CEO von Trigon, sagte: "Die Ernennung von Tulela zu unserem Tagebauunternehmen ist ein Meilenstein auf unserem Weg zur Produktion. Die Aktivitäten vor Ort schreiten täglich voran und wir sind weiterhin auf dem besten Weg, unser Produktionsziel bis Ende des Jahres zu erreichen."

• TRIGON METALS SECURES POWER SUPPLY FOR KOMBAT MINE RESTART, NAMIBIA

http://www.trigonmetals.com/2021/08/18/trigon-metals-secures-power-supply-for-kombat-mine-restart-namibia/

http://www.cenored.com.na/

"TORONTO, ON – August 18, 2021 – Trigon Metals Inc. (TSX-V:TM) (“Trigon” or the “Company”) is pleased to
    announce the signature of a Power Supply Agreement (“PSA”) with local power distributor, CENORED (Pty) Ltd (“CENORED”).

On August 13, 2021, representatives of Trigon attended a rebranding launch hosted by CENORED, at which the formal PSA between Trigon and CENORED was signed.

This follows an earlier agreement between the parties on the terms and conditions of the PSA and the payment by Trigon for the installation of the power supply, on which preliminary work has already commenced .

Jed Richardson, President and CEO of Trigon, commented, “CENORED has established themselves as a welcomed partner in our restart efforts at Trigon. The relationship between Trigon and CENORED began in April of this year with an agreement to install new power infrastructure, updating our grid connection, and electrifying the Kombat mine and mill. This new announcement gives us a formalized agreement that ensures a reliable and stable power supply for our foreseeable future at Kombat and extends power benefits separately to the people of Kombat Village.”

About CENORED

CENORED is the third licensed Regional Electricity Distribution Company to be established in Namibia, distributing power to three of Namibia’s fourteen legislative regions an area of approximately 120,000 square kilometres and 8,000 kilometres of line infrastructure. The CENORED distribution licence area covers the Oshikoto, Kunune and Otjozondjupa regions (where Kombat is situated).
    CENORED recently launched its Strategic Business Plan where it places emphasis on supplying power to large commercial consumers such as Trigon.

About Kombat Mine

The Kombat Copper Project is the flagship project of Trigon Metals Inc., with the Company’s mining and prospecting licence areas covering an area of more than 7,500 ha in the Otavi Mountainlands in Namibia. The Kombat Project is comprised of three mining licences, which produced approximately 12.46 million tonnes of copper between 1962 and 2008, at a grade of 2.62%. The other two mining licences are within close proximity to Kombat at Gross Otavi and Harasib, which are believed to be highly prospective for lead and zinc. In addition, the Company also holds an interest in two exclusive prospecting licences, which represent a potential strike extension of Kombat.

Trigon Metals Inc.

Trigon is a publicly traded Canadian exploration and development company with its core business focused on copper and silver holdings in mine-friendly African jurisdictions. Currently the company has operations in Namibia and Morocco. In Namibia, the Company holds an 80% interest in five mining licences in the Otavi Mountainlands, an area of Namibia widely recognized for its high-grade copper deposits, where the Company is focused on exploration and re-development of the previously producing Kombat Mine. In Morocco, the Company is the holder of the Silver Hill project, a highly prospective copper and silver exploration project..........................."

• Trigon Metals Announces Private Placement Financing

http://www.trigonmetals.com/2021/08/24/trigon-metals-announces-private-placement-financing-3/

"TORONTO, ON – August 24, 2021 / Trigon Metals Inc. (TSX-V:TM) (“Trigon” or the “Company”) intends to complete a non-brokered private placement financing of up to 12,500,000 units (the “Units”) at a price of $0.40 per Unit for gross proceeds of up to $5,000,000 (the “Offering”). Each Unit will be comprised of one common share of Trigon (a “Share”) and one-half of one common share purchase warrant (each whole warrant, a “Warrant”). Each Warrant will entitle the holder thereof to acquire one Share at a price of $0.50 for a period of 24 months following the closing date of the Offering, subject to an acceleration provision whereby in the event that at any time after the expiry of the statutory hold period, the Shares trade at $0.75 or higher on the TSX Venture Exchange for a period of 30 consecutive days, the Company shall have the right to accelerate the expiry date of the Warrants to the date that is 30 days after the Company issues a news release announcing that it has elected to exercise the acceleration right.

Closing of the Offering is expected to occur on or about September 10, 2021 and remains subject to a number of conditions, including receipt of all necessary regulatory approvals, including the approval of the TSX Venture Exchange. In connection with the Offering, a finder’s fee may be payable in line with the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange. All securities issued in connection with the Offering will be subject to a statutory hold period of four-months and one-day.

The Company intends to use the net proceeds from the Offering for the recommencement of mining at the Kombat mine and for working capital and general corporate purposes .

Trigon Metals Inc.

Trigon is a publicly traded Canadian exploration and development company with its core business focused on copper and silver holdings in mine-friendly African jurisdictions. Currently the company has operations in Namibia and Morocco. In Namibia, the Company holds an 80% interest in five mining licences in the Otavi Mountainlands, an area of Namibia widely recognized for its high-grade copper deposits, where the Company is focused on exploration and re-development of the previously producing Kombat mine. In Morocco, the Company is the holder of the Silver Hill project, a highly prospective copper and silver exploration project.

For further information, contact:

[Blockierte Grafik: https://gifdownload.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/hand-arrow-gif-2.gif]

Jed Richardson
    +1 647 276 6002
    jed.richardson@trigonmetals.com

• Strong copper prices "are fueling Trigon Metals’ project development strategy"

[Blockierte Grafik: https://smartcdn.prod.postmedi…strip=all&w=564&type=webp]
    http://financialpost.com/business-trends/strong-copper-prices-are-fueling-trigon-metals-project-development-strategy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtFTXOK7100

- Jed Richardson, president and director of Trigon Metals Inc., discusses how the restart of the Kombat Mine aligns well with recent trends in the copper market. PHOTO BY SUPPLIED -

• http://www.mining-journal.com/project-finance/news/1416453/trigon-plans-financing-to-restart-kombat-in-namibia

Schriftgröße:  A A A A A