Gold und Silber... Informationen und Vermutungen I

• Danke, aber ging schon reichlich durch die Medien.

Nichtsdestotrotz:
    Nachdem für Greenspan so hübsche Namen wie 'GreenSpam' oder 'GreenScum' vergeben wurden,

eignet sich für Wolfowitz doch gut 'BadSocks'

Gruss

Germoney

As a general rule, it is foolish to do just what other people are doing,
    because there are almost sure to be too many people doing the same thing.
    William Stanley Jevons (1835-1882)

• hallo, Eldorado, danke für den Artikel,
    Ich habe nichtsdetotrotz einen Kommentar dazu hier einfach reinkopiert:
    -----
    Declarations of independence are not going to happen unless China WANTS it to happen.

Taiwanese economic interests are closely mixed with China. Both sides benefit from preserving the status quo. No winners whatsoever if Taiwan declares independence, least of all Taiwan, Japan and the United States. Taiwanese quality of life (especially among the middle and upper class) is too high to be interested in rocking the boat.

The only benefit I can see from such a move would be the entirely machiavellian purpose of Chinese leadership engaging in "wag the dog" alignment of its increasingly outspoken middle and lower classes; and/or to stimulate its economy if it were ever necessary. Its too soon for all this, but I could see it far down the road.

I do see the Chinese engaging in a major military conflict at some point in the next decade for some of the reasons above and others, but I still doubt it will be over Taiwan.

On balance I think the region prefers to work together keeping North Korea engaged, then to settle the Taiwan dispute militarily.

So, in a nutshell I think Stratfor has this one wrong. IMHO.
    -----

• Ein Bekannter und ehemaliger Arbeitskollege, bereits in Rente (er in der Redaktion und ich im IT-Bereich), hatte bei grösseren Tagungen ofters mal näheren Blick-Kontakt mit politischen
    Persönlichkeiten. Er hatte für viele von Ihnen einen Spitznamen. Für Wolfowitz war der Spitzname:
    'Stone-Eye' , was ich als eine Steigerung von 'Dead-Eye' interpretiert hatte.

Gruss

Germoney

• Hier bin ich mir noch nicht sicher, was ich denken soll, denn alles was ich sehe, sagt

Wie Tief Ist Cool? (WTIC)

Es ist ja kein Gesetz, das Öl und Gold gleichlaufen müssen, im Verlauf des Sommers '06
    hat der WTIC ja auch das Gold ignoriert. Warum sollte Gold hier nicht den WTIC ignorieren.

Gruss

Germoney

• Zitat

:D

Danke für den Tip. Ist wirklich sehr lustig, was die beiden Komiker da zusammenfaseln.

Meine Lieblingsstelle ist die, wo die versuchen dem geneigten Zuhörer weisszumachen, daß eine reine Papierwährung (United States Notes), die vom Staat (USA) selbst (ohne FED) und daher ohne Schulden produziert würde, eine gute Währung sei, während man anhand des erweiterten Inselbeispiels dann behauptet, daß selbst eine reine goldgedeckte Währung nicht funktioniere.

Also sind die Schulden das Problem und nicht etwa, daß der Staat die Geldmenge beliebig ausweiten kann und dies ohne die erzwungene Disziplin eines reinen Gold/Silberstandards auch immer macht?
    Komisch. Ich hatte das irgendwie anders in Erinnerung.

BTW:
    Es wird erzählt:
    "bzw. im Umkehrschluss kauft die Federal Reserve Staatsanleihen vom Staat USA mit Scheinen, die sie selber druckt ....."
    Die erklären dem Laien aber nicht, warum die Fed überhaupt Staatsanleihen kauft, wenn die sich ihr Geld doch selber drucken kann und es zudem nur "20/50 Cent" kostet..

Das Fazit der Schlauberger::
    Fiatwährung mit Geldbeschaffung über private Notenbank und daher Schuldenansammlung = Schrott (gut, soweit gehe ich konform)
    Reine metallgedeckte Währung = Schrott
    Fiatwährung, vom Staat selber gedruckt = gut

• Silber heute auf 13,78 geküsst und das gleich mehrfach, rsilver ist jetzt laut Zeal noch immer einstiegswürdig. Öl wäre aber bei 50 der totale Einstiegshit gewesen, schade dass ich nicht den Alert habe, aber der monthly newsletter von Zeal kanns auch, top research, nun denn darf ich auch hier was posten was im kostenpflichtigen newsletter steht.

Auf die Konsolidierung vor dem Vulkan-Ausbruch in der 2.Halbzeit 2007

yours...

• ein bankrotter Staat ist Schrott unabhängig von seinen Auftritten im Kasperltheater solange bis die Besucher die kommen nicht mehr lachen können

• TRADING THE GOLDEN BULL

I told you so! Normally it is never polite to say this even if it were true, but I'm saying it now only because its still not too late to do you all some good. In November 2005, I called for the end of the consolidation that would mark the end of minor Wave 4 of the larger Wave I and that when it comes to commodities 5th Waves are usually the most explosive Waves - So far so good.

I also warned you that you cannot and should not even try to trade THE GOLDEN BULL because it will buck you off and you will be left sitting on your ass, holding your cash in your hand as the Bull takes off leaving you in a cloud of dust and flying Bull s-it.

There are some very bright contributors to this website and most of them and some of you caught the May 2006 top exactly, but how many of them and you were able to get back in at the lower prices less than one month later? What is much worse is, how many of you are still holding on to what will eventually turn out to be meager profits? And how many will stay in cash and ride out this bull on the sidelines, waiting for that great Pull-Back that never comes, only to get sucked back in right at the top somewhere in the next three to five years?

OK WHAT DO I DO NOW?

Get back in NOW. In my opinion, the correction has just about run it course.. Once gold goes above $660, just BUY. Until then, scale up or scale down but whatever you do, get back in. DO NOT use margin just yet.
    Use your margin if we are lucky enough to get one last pullback to $600 area or breaks out above $660, but start to get back in now.
    For those of you who have remained fully invested in both Gold and Silver, sit back, close your eyes, relax for two or three years and enjoy the ride.
    It would be best if you would not check prices for at least two years, but I know that that is too much to ask. :D

BUT whatever you do, DO NOT let yourself get bucked off the GOLDEN BULL!

Aubie Baltin CFA, CTA, CFP, Phd. (retired)
    Palm Beach Gardens, FL

http://www.gold-eagle.com/editorials_05/baltin013107.html

• @Eldo

.......For those of you who have remaind fully invested in both Gold an silver, sit back, close your eyes, relax for two or three years an enjoy the ride.....

:D :D :D That's just the way it is :D :D :D

Schriftgröße:  A A A A A