Golden Phoenix Minerals Inc. WKN 909 038 ISIN US3811491030 GPXM

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hab eine Anzahl GPXM zu 0,26 $ angelegt.

Die Story stimmt.Sind zwar schon gut gelaufen.

Dürfte aber IMO erst der Anfang sein.

"Die Märkte haben nie unrecht, die Menschen oft." Jesse Livermore, 20.Jh.

"Die Demokratie ist das Paradies der Schreier und Schwätzer, Phraseure, Schmeichler und Schmarotzer, die jedem sachlichen Talent weit mehr den Weg verlegen, als dies in einer anderen Verfassungsform vorkommt." E.von Hartmann

Dieser Beitrag ist eine persönliche Meinung gem. Art.5 Abs.1 GG und Urteil des BVG 1 BvR 1384/16

• Vor allem sind sie mit dem tunnel dort, wo sie hinwollten.
    Wird spannend, was sie da so vorfinden.

Golden Phoenix Completes Ashdown By-Pass, Reaches Sylvia Decline Leading to High-Grade Moly Deposit
    Monday January 23, 5:00 am ET

SPARKS, Nev., Jan. 23 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Golden Phoenix Minerals, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: GPXM - News) is pleased to announce that its mining crews have completed a 600-foot by-pass tunnel and broken through to the Sylvia Decline that leads to the high-grade molybdenum mineralization at the Ashdown Mine in Humboldt County, Nevada.

Crews breached the west rib of the Sylvia Decline during second shift on January 21. The last 20-foot section of the by-pass was reduced in size to an 8-by-8 foot heading, allowing the crews to stabilize the entry point and implement ground control procedures. The next step will be to "slab" (or expand) the walls to fit the intersection between the by-pass and the decline. This section will then be rock-bolted for use as a truck load-out in future ore extraction operations.

The by-pass circumvents collapsed portions of the 23-year old decline and rejoins it in a zone of competent rock. Once the union of the by-pass and decline is widened and timbered, inspection crews will report on the condition of the decline before advancing further.

Commenting on the recent progress, Earl Harrison, Mine Manager, said, "Now that contact is established with the Sylvia Decline, our next step is to widen and grade the intersection, assess the condition of the decline and make it ready to mine and mill high-grade molybdenite under the Company's 1000-ton bulk sample permit. During the next few weeks we'll develop a detailed plan and schedule for starting up production."

Golden Phoenix Minerals, Inc. is a Nevada-based mining company committed to deliver value to its shareholders by acquiring, developing and mining superior precious and strategic metal deposits in North America using competitive business practices balanced by principles of ethical stewardship. Golden Phoenix owns the Mineral Ridge gold and silver property near Silver Peak, Nevada, and is manager/operator of the Ashdown gold and molybdenum property, which has been approved for a 1000-ton molybdenum bulk sample program.

Visit the Golden Phoenix Web site at http://www.Golden-Phoenix.com/

• ulfur,
    du hast eh den Artikel vom Armstrong reingestellt.
    Den Durchbruch haben sie vor 3 Wochen geschafft (in der Mine - Verbindungsstollen).
    Jetzt sehen sie sich um und ..... :D
    Meldung kommt dann immer sspäter....

T.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Wer hat, der hat. ;)

Möglicherweise profitiert die auch von der neuen Promotion um Adanac und Moly allgemein.

"Die Demokratie ist das Paradies der Schreier und Schwätzer, Phraseure, Schmeichler und Schmarotzer, die jedem sachlichen Talent weit mehr den Weg verlegen, als dies in einer anderen Verfassungsform vorkommt." E.von Hartmann

Dieser Beitrag ist eine persönliche Meinung gem. Art.5 Abs.1 GG und Urteil des BVG 1 BvR 1384/16

• Ashdown Update

March 23, 2006

We invite our shareholders to take a good look at the photo below. You are witnessing a 20-pound chunk of the Sylvia Vein shot-through with molybdenite. You can see the blue-grey moly imbedded in the lighter-colored sugar quartz and calcite. (For a full-scale view, click on this pdf). This sample is the first to come from the North Moly Zone. The richness of the molybdenite is reported to have exceeded the expectations of our miners, and is described as "massive." Bulk sampling and lab analysis will better define the grade and volume of economic material over the coming months.

[Blockierte Grafik: http://www.golden-phoenix.com/images/Hatsofftomoly300.jpg]

=)

• Offizieller Beitrag

"Weiter so" :D

Schöne Chartformation.

• Whatever happened to MolyMania?

Bob Moriarty
    April 20, 2006

One of the great disappointments to me in the last two years was the failure of even a single junior mining company to take advantage of a 500% rise in the price of molybdenum. Since 2003, moly has rocketed from about $5 to $38 before settling down at about $25 for the last couple of months. And not a single junior has gone into production. Yet.
    Two other juniors, Golden Phoenix (GPXM-OB, 136 million shares outstanding ) and Roca Mines (ROK-V, 42 million shares outstanding) have been in the running to actually be the first to get into production. I wrote about Roca Mines in December of 2004 and as of now they plan to be in production in late 2006. Golden Phoenix has been burdened with management problems for several years. GPXM looks as if it might get into production this summer but they have issued so many over-optimistic press releases over the past couple of years that I wouldn't make a bet on them until I saw some metal.
    http://www.321gold.com/editori…iarty/moriarty042006.html

• Offizieller Beitrag

Guter Artikel,prima Aussichten!Und:

"......I’m going to take a wild guess and say they are seeking out other Nevada Gold Properties for their portfolio and they will be putting the gold back into Golden Phoenix......."

• Moriaty: GPXM looks as if it might get into production this summer but they have issued so many over-optimistic press releases over the past couple of years that I wouldn't make a bet on them until I saw some metal.

Ob Moriaty mit seiner neg. Prognose, daß GPXM nicht das Rennen als erster Molyproduzent macht, recht behält? Sieht doch eigentlich ganz gut aus, Ende Juli sollte der Minenplan genehmigt sein, die letzte notwendige Erlaubnis zur Produktionsaufnahme.

Golden Phoenix's Ashdown Molybdenum Project Enters Final Review Period Prior to Start of Full-Scale Mining

SPARKS, Nev., June 1 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Golden Phoenix Minerals, (Nachrichten) Inc. (BULLETIN BOARD: GPXM) is pleased to announce that the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) posted the Ashdown Project Environmental Assessment to the Internet on May 31, 2006. This marks the commencement of the final review process for the Plan of Operations under which the Ashdown molybdenum mine, located in Humboldt County, Nevada, can begin full-scale production of molybdenite concentrates.

The regulatory process leading to final operational approval includes a 30-day comment period, which will terminate on or around July 6, 2006. This will be followed by approximately two weeks of administrative processing. An additional 30-day appeal period will automatically commence upon issuance of a Decision Record and Approval Letter from the BLM. ...

• Offizieller Beitrag

PR von Golden Phoenix,sehr optimistisch:

... "The start of mining and sale of concentrates at Ashdown

will represent the first primary North American source of moly to come on line in

over 20 years. It marks a major accomplishment for the venture partners. As Manager

of the Ashdown Project, and on behalf of the shareholders of both companies, we look

forward to a very busy and productive summer...."

http://web1.kitco.com/pr/frame/index_prec.html?[URL]http://web1.kitco.com/pr/1551/article_07122006113148.html[/URL]

• Aus dem Stockhouse Board, Telefonat mit Vizepräsidet Rob Martin:

Even though he's currently outta town for 2 weeks and in Honolulu if I heard him correctly, but I reached him on his cell phone.

Generally good news from him all round and there should be no fundemental reason for the small shareprice drop in GPXM, and slight WEX drop today except day traders. Rob says he heard from his sources as of a few days ago there were currently no negative POO comments, and he doesn't expect any. He said Ashdown has a very small ecological footprint of very minimal acerage, in an isolated non-environmentally sensitive area, and if it can't be permitted then what can!?

He says Ashdown's far away from the nearest population and that for ex) polluting a drinking water source certainly isn't a problem. He said that the POO comment period ended July 6 and the only complaints possible now would have to be post stamped before this. He did say environmental groups sometimes like to put in negative comments right at the end of the period to give companies less time to react to them, but that he sees this as very unlikely!

I asked him when a possible PR could be about the final permit and he says most likely not until its all wrapped up, maybe around Aug 20, although an earlier one's possible.

A much closer event will be mill completion, and beginning bulk sample milling. All thats needed for this now is the Occupancy permit which Rob says is guaranteed, but just needs things like a wheelchair ramp, and public washrooms completed which should be done shortly. Several hundred tons of moly ore from the north zone are waiting for this to begin processing!

Rob says GPXM is still in legal discussions with WEX for a share of the moly stock pile we profited on, but he's not sure how this will turn out.

Regarding the 2-hour presentations in New York and Boston Rob did with Dave Caldwell a few months ago, Rob said he thought these were very successful and might be continued in the future. He said they didn't have the desired affect at the time because they happened right before the recent resource stock crash, but that many were still very interested in the company. This would obviously have a similar affect on WEX.

Anyway overall Rob sounded very positive and upbeat about Ashdown's permits, bulk sampling and future in general over the next few months, implying that exciting times for the company are ahead! He explained however that he felt the share prices of GPXM/WEX might not reflect these positive events with summer doldrums so much in play, and also a bit of a wait on the permit process.

The general message I got was Ashdown is going to be great but people just need to be patient! He certainly calmed any worries I might've had.

These summer doldrums are a Superb buying opportunity of both WEX and GPXM IMO, though I have loaded up more on WEX with their miniscule market cap vs. expected cash flow!
    http://www.stockhouse.ca/bullb…12591&t=0&all=0&TableID=0

• für das Ashdown Moly-Projekt mit 60%igem Anteil für Golden Phoenix.

Anscheinend jetzt auch Einigung über die bestehende Molyhalde. Win-Eldrich hatte behauptet, sie gehöre nicht in die Vereinbarung mit GPXM und die Erträge stünden allein WEX zu. Jetzt bekommt GPXM 60% der daraus erzielten Nettoerlöse. Hört sich gut an.

Win-Eldrich initiates formation of operating company with Golden Phoenix to launch molybdenum production at Ashdown mine
    http://www.stockhouse.ca/news/…?newsid=3871075&tick=GPXM

• Die Einigung macht sich auch schon bemerkbar. +12% in Frankfurt.

Grüße

Grüße
    Silberfuchs

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Stirbt ein Bediensteter während einer Dienstreise, so ist damit die Dienstreise beendet."
    (Kommentar zum Bundesreisekostengesetz)

• Offizieller Beitrag

Yep !
    Hatte Deine Info erwartet,Ulfur ;)
    Denn GPXM in der Heimatbörse auch schon 12 % auf 0,45 $.

Hoffentlich hält der Schwung diesmal länger.....

Grüsse

• GOLDEN PHOENIX RECEIVES FINAL APPROVAL FOR FULL-SCALE
    OPERATIONS AT ASHDOWN MOLYBDENUM MINE

-- FIRST U.S. MOLY MINE ON LINE IN CURRENT BULL MARKET --

SPARKS, NV, Nov. 1, 2006 - Golden Phoenix Minerals, Inc. (OTC Bulletin
    Board: GPXM - News) today announced that the Bureau of Land
    Management (BLM) has approved the Plan of Operations
    for the Ashdown
    molybdenum and gold mine located in Humboldt County, Nevada. ...

Approval of the Plan of Operations makes Ashdown the first new U.S.
    molybdenum mine to come on line
    =) during the current commodity bull
    market. ...

Robert Martin, Executive Vice President of Golden Phoenix, commented,
    “As moly prices continue to consolidate at historically high levels, our
    mining crews are starting to deliver high-grade material to the mill.
    Working with Win-Eldrich through our LLC Management Committee, we
    are preparing to ramp up the production and sale of moly concentrates as
    rapidly as possible.”

Schriftgröße:  A A A A A