PUREGOLD COMPLETES MILL UPGRADES AND ACHIEVES 1,000 TPD MILESTONE
VANCOUVER, B.C. – Pure Gold Mining Inc. (TSX-V:PGM, LSE:PUR) (“PureGold” or the “Company”), is pleased to provide an update on recent production milestones achieved and upgrades completed in the month of August at the Company’s high-grade PureGold Mine in Red Lake, Ontario.
Highlights from the month of August include:
- Completed installation of all six CIP interstage screens and a trommel screen on the SAG mill in August, leading to a new single day record of 1,037 tonnes of ore1 on August 31, 30% higher than the current design capacity of 800 tpd;
- Mined high-grade stopes from both Main Ramp and the East Ramp areas for the first full calendar month in August leading to a new single day production record of 2,050 tonnes of ore brought to surface on August 17;
- Achieved average daily ore throughput of 703 tpd for the month of August inclusive of planned downtime to install interstage and trommel screens;
- Achieved average daily ore throughput of 870 tpd for the last week of August1;
- Mined average stope grade of 6.5 g/t Au for the month of August1;
- Processed average total mill feed grade of 5.6 g/t Au for the month of August;
- Poured 5,535 ounces of gold during the month of August, a new monthly record;
- Completed commissioning of the water treatment plant; and
- Achieved Main Ramp average daily advance rate of 5.6 metres/day.