Thai Guru's Gold und Silber ... (Informationen und Vermutungen)

• ihr gackert rum wie die Hennen in Grainau die der Braunbär pflückte.

Was soll das Geschrei....Verluste werden mit Würde getragen.....weil du vorher zu gierig oder zu blöd oder zu feige zum verkaufen warst.....die Korrektur war wie Hollywood am Horizont gemalt.

cu DL.....den es auch erwischt hat :D :D :D

• @ Einkäufer :D

ja es ist schon komisch, wenn der POG an den Wolken kratzt schreit ein Dutzend bei solchen Preisen kauf ich nicht, ich bin doch nicht blöd, erst wenns 30-50-120 runter geht.
    Jetzt ......................... Totenstille...............weis nich.........Oma fragen.... nächste oder übernächste Woche........demnächst. :D

Bei mir jukt es je länger der POG unten ist um so mehr. Ich kann meine Kauflust schon fast nicht mehr bremsen. Ich gehe in mehreren Schüben rein, mit meiner 30% Liqidität. Anfang nächste Woche....oder so. 8)

Osterhase, mit Verspätung =)

• Offizieller Beitrag

Der Bär hat soeben eine Versicherung bekommen (englische Gesellschaft, bin zu faul, den link zu suchen), wenn man ihn leben lässt.

Die Briten waren schon immer sehr tierliebend :D Nur Kaffer mochten sie nicht ('undesirebals').

Gruss,
    der Bär

• Zitat

Original von Osterhase
    Osterhase, mit Verspätung =)

Hallo bunny,

macht nix, vielleicht klappt es nächstes Jahr Ostern. :D

Seh ich so wie Du! Wobei ich eher Freitag als Montag weiter kaufe. Mann, diese Kurse machen mich noch arm - an Fiat, weil ich bald keine Papierfetzen mehr zum kaufen hab ...

Viele Grüße

KR

Zeit ist der Freund von wunderbaren Unternehmen und der Feind von mittelmäßigen Unternehmen. Warren Buffett

• Beruhigend, der Gerbino. ;)

http://www.gold-eagle.com/editorials_05/gerbino052306.html

Gold and silver, base metals and other commodities could go much higher.

The next graph takes the Gold price and divides the price by the value of the XAU (Philadelphia Gold and Silver Mining Index). This shows if the mining stocks are under or overvalued in relation to the gold price. The higher the graph the more undervalued the shares are in relation to the present gold price. Gold stocks are currently more undervalued as of Friday (19th May) than they were on 7 Oct. 2005 when gold was $474 an ounce.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Yepp :]

Den hatte ich auch auch heute früh in meinem Rohstoff Thread drin und gelobt. :D

"Die Märkte haben nie unrecht, die Menschen oft." Jesse Livermore, 20.Jh.

"Die Demokratie ist das Paradies der Schreier und Schwätzer, Phraseure, Schmeichler und Schmarotzer, die jedem sachlichen Talent weit mehr den Weg verlegen, als dies in einer anderen Verfassungsform vorkommt." E.von Hartmann

Dieser Beitrag ist eine persönliche Meinung gem. Art.5 Abs.1 GG und Urteil des BVG 1 BvR 1384/16

• Offizieller Beitrag

@Eldo

Vielleicht hängen die PC der Cabal auch da dran? :D

Werden das bald sehen....

"Die Demokratie ist das Paradies der Schreier und Schwätzer, Phraseure, Schmeichler und Schmarotzer, die jedem sachlichen Talent weit mehr den Weg verlegen, als dies in einer anderen Verfassungsform vorkommt." E.von Hartmann

Dieser Beitrag ist eine persönliche Meinung gem. Art.5 Abs.1 GG und Urteil des BVG 1 BvR 1384/16

• Alles ist moeglich, Edel
    Big Brother, you know.
    Ich weiss nur eines, es gibt viele die jetzt Gold bestellen. :]
    Und das schiebt den PoG wieder rauf in kurzer Zeit.
    Bin gespannt wie Asia heute Nacht reagiert auf PoG 641USD.

Trotzdem gehe ich jetzt schlafen, morgen gehts weiter.

Gnight

XEX

• Ich bedanke mich bei zahlreichen Boardlern für die sehr guten Infos zu den Aktienwerten. Jedoch bereitet es dem schreibenden Boardler keine blutigen Finger, wenn auch eine WKN angegeben wird.

Für zahlreiche neue Boardler wäre die WKN sehr hilfreich! Besser einen Beitrag weniger schreiben :D, dafür auch die WKN angeben :D.

Gruß und Danke, Ersatzkasse

• GO GATA!

(The MIDAS turned into a running commentary to highlight the flagrant anti-trust activities of The Gold Cartel and Plunge Protection Team)

This is really disgusting. To give you some idea how The Gold Cartel and Orwellians do their business, while simultaneously and hypocritically proclaiming a love for free financial markets, one only need view what happened late yesterday … which on carried into this morning and throughout the day.

First, gold roars $16 higher yesterday with copper soaring an amazing 40 cents+. This must have thoroughly ticked off those at the IMF, LME and Gold Cartel headquarters. After all they had set a plan in motion to bail out the base metals and precious metals gold shorts. They said as much with their pronouncements in the press that the IMF was ready to put its new financial market authority into action.

Thus, immediately after gold and silver put in their powerful recovery performance on the Comex, The Gold Cartel hit men went to work in the thinly traded Access market, swiftly taking gold down a few dollars. Concurrently, they went to work on the gold shares, wiping out 60 to 70% of the day’s gains in the senior gold company shares. It could not have been more blatant and telling of what was come this Wednesday.

It wasn’t long that gold was down $7.80 on the Access Market, as reported in yesterday’s MIDAS. No free market trades this way, roaring higher … and then giving up half of its gains with few traders around. This was nothing more than painting the tape to send a message to other gold traders where The Gold Cartel intended to take the price of gold during the next Comex trading session.

At the same time, the dollar rose sharply late afternoon and the US S&P futures market dipped another 5 points after sinking into its close at 4 PM.

As mentioned yesterday, it seems to me something is wrong in US financial market land and the powers in Washington and New York are petrified of a market blow-up. A key that something is wrong is when gold is hit hard for no apparent reason. As South Africa’s Peter George mentioned in GATA’s Gold Rush 21 DVD, gold goes down when there is every obvious reason it should go up. So much so, "It is a joke." This type of counterintuitive trading has occurred for years, courtesy of The Gold Cartel

As we sail into the openings for the US financial markets, gold has now been hit for more than $10, but the dollar has given up most of its gains. Why is that? Naturally, as is so often the case, while gold is hit going into its open on the Comex, the S&P has rallied 3 points in the last two hours.

Café members, it does not get any clearer. You have a Gold Cartel working to suppress the price of gold whenever they can and you have a PPT (Plunge Protection Team) propping up the US stock market whenever they can.

Silliness and obfuscation have already been making the rounds as to what is going on. This is the worst one from last evening:

Dollar Rises in Asia Amid Concern Bird Flu May Be Spread by Human Contact

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/markets/currencies.html

More on the same from Adrian re Goldman Sachs:

Bill,

In yesterday’s commentary I said that I expected that when the TOCOM figures would be released I would see GS cover their shorts before the $16.3 rise on the COMEX. But that was written BEFORE I saw the HUI die an unnatural death at the end of the trading day and then gold beaten down over $8 on the ACCESS.

The fingerprints left on the market were sent to the GATA Crime Lab. Checking the computer database an instant match was found with prints on record of an elusive criminal gang known as the "Cartel".

Considering today’s action it will be no surprise to anyone to discover that in the May 23 session on the TOCOM Goldman Sachs INCREASED their short position by 2,734 contracts. Clearly they did not want yesterday to be a bounce in the market and they needed more traction on the downside to cover their massive short position. So today on the COMEX we see the attempts to get much lower gold prices. GS now has their biggest net short position on the TOCOM this year and I believe it is probably their biggest net short since joining the exchange.

With the gold market at this juncture they are simply standing in front of an express train.

Cheers

Adrian

This is both sick and insane. Gold was walloped for more than $22, after a surprisingly weak Durable Goods number was released … one which took the dollar even lower and interest rates lower … both of which should have sent gold higher. However, as Café members know, gold is always hit on economic/geopolitical news coming out of Washington … ALWAYS.

It seems to me the deal is this (besides a hidden derivatives nightmare):

Planet Wall Street’s main focus is on whether the Fed will "pause" with their interest rate hikes in June, or to continue to raise rates to combat the increasingly obvious inflation in the US. The US economy, including the housing situation, is slowing markedly so the Fed wants to pause. However, many of the pundits are pointing to the high price of gold as a key reason to maintain inflation vigilance … a vigilance which could really roil the real estate market and an already swooning stock market.

SOLUTION: Bury the gold price for the time being with all resources that can be mobilized in order to defuse inflation talk.

• Posted On: Wednesday, May 24, 2006, 10:37:00 PM EST

Market Commentary From Trader Dan

Author: Dan Norcini

Dear Jim,

The dollar looks like it is bear flagging to me. It will take a convincing close over the .86 level to change the technical picture and disabuse me of this notion.

Sugar is basically trading the crude oil market right now as is bean oil. Both of them are trading the alternative energy play. When crude rallies, they rally. When crude moves down, they move down. Fundamentals have given way to the day to day vagaries of the energy complex.

Heating oil is trading hurricanes already but natural gas is not. Go figure!

I have mentioned to just about everyone I have spoken with today that the volatility we are seeing is indicative of the nervousness, confusion and uncertainty that exists in the market. We have also seen something that we have not seen in a very long time, the presence of FEAR. In times past, this sort of environment would see money move into gold as the ultimate safe haven.

Today’s current crop of lemming investors have been conditioned that the safest place in the world to park money is US Treasuries. This is why bonds moved up today and is the excuse du jour given for the strength in the dollar. Money was flowing into bonds and out of everything else. Personally I find this quite laughable and can only wonder if that philosophy will still look sound when the dollar is knocking on the door from beneath the .70 level.

This kind of volatility does however usually presage some substantial moves. Currently there is absolutely ZERO conviction among the vast majority of players. The giant hedge funds have no investment strategy that they are even attempting to follow right now. Instead, button pushers are reacting to emotional swings which range from euphoric one day to panic the next as automated trading programs wreak havoc on these markets.

The result has been a large number of players in the gold pit at the Comex simply throwing in the towel, choosing to get out of the way of the wild swings while they wait for the market to calm down.
    This includes both longs and shorts who are exiting, in the process dropping the open interest to 316,143 as of yesterday. With today’s estimated volume at 155,000 there is little doubt we will see a significant decline in open interest again tomorrow.

This is the lowest reading since September 8, 2005 (an eight month low) where the open interest was 307,933. Front month gold closed at $447.70 that day. The next day it jumped to 317,409 as gold moved up to the $450 level once again.

I find this current decline in the open interest quite remarkable to say the very least, since we are getting down to levels where I believe we can expect to see prices stabilize fairly soon.
    The reason: the fuel for further significant declines simply is not there unless we see a wholesale entrance of hedge funds on the short side of the gold market, something which I believe is highly unlikely.

My point in what may seem like some meaningless rambling is that I view this situation as extremely bullish for the gold market. I was never of the opinion that this recent leg up to over $700 was due to “speculative froth” as has been parroted ad-nauseaum, but there is no doubt a huge number of players have exited the gold market. The fact remains that open interest levels are where they were when gold was last trading at $450. We have had what by any standard of measure could be considered a sizeable exit of traders and yet here we are sitting with the gold price $190 higher than the last time we were anywhere near this level of interest by the general trading public. This correction will give us a new point from which to consolidate and build the kind of base we need to see a further substantial price rise which will take out the recent peak near $730.

Your pal,

Dan

----------------------------

Dear CIGAs,

The day they found the first hedge fund manager the population of mental institutions began to increase. These people have to burn themselves out until only one is left. The new “gold bulls in a china shop” create total havoc when they enter and even more havoc when they try to leave. Not one of them has figured out the gold market is a tiny affair. This type of gold action is going to favor the gold shares because survival in the highly leveraged paper gold market is rare, even among professionals. The battle of algorithms not only increases volatility, it also leads to increased consumption of Maalox and Imodium.

When I say yesterday’s $20 rise means as much as today’s $36 drop, you might gasp. Neither does anything but prove my long term goal of $1650 may turn out to be much too conservative. It also proves if the Sultan of Bahrain was to chase gold strength and run away from gold weakness the market would gladly eat his money.

Can you imagine how gold will range when the dollar is in the .7000s USDX? In time it will be.

The only protection the aggressive gold investor has is to sell 1/3 of their position into gold strength too early and buy gold back too early while not using one cent in margin.

For investors I recommend the above medicine, a brisk walk and a glass of cold water. You will be very right but gold always requires a deep understanding, which results in courage.

• Rick Ackerman

Top Bears Capitulate:

Two of them, Rich Bernstein and David Rosenberg, work for Merrill Lynch, and their capitulation could be taken as a result of a common conclusion. The other two, Stephen Roach of Morgan Stanley and Bill Gross of PIMCO, have given up their bearish outlook for the U.S. and the world economy.

I believe that the capitulation of the four noted pundits, over a very short time frame, can be taken as a sign of something big to begin in the coming months and quarters.

If my prediction of the next recession to begin in 2006 were to come true, it would be preceded by a significant drop in the stock market before the end of August. For all we know, it could have begun already.

http://news.goldseek.com/RickAckerman/1148569200.php

• Offizieller Beitrag

Moin Eldo,......

"Go Gata!"

"..You have a Gold Cartel working to suppress the price of gold whenever they can X( and you have a PPT (Plunge Protection Team) propping up the US stock market whenever they can."
    So sieht das aus!
    Wer diesen Bericht gelesen hat und immer noch an den freien Markt drüben glaubt,dem ist wirklich nicht zu helfen.

Aber damit müssen wir leben.Diese "Aktivitäten" von GS und Konsorten gehen nicht bis zum Nimmerleinstag.

Grüsse

• Gmorning Edel

Ich kann mir nicht vorstellen das vor der Wahl in der US sowie gerade Ben at work $$$$$, dieser riesen Stockmarket Crash ala 1929 vorher kommt.
    Bush will die Wahl gewinnen, eventuell braucht er einen neuen Krieg mit Iran, jedoch keinen Crash IMO.

Wer weiss wie viele PM's Aktien die Cabale wieder geborgt und verkauft haben, natuerlich um sie spaeter wieder guenstiger zurueckzukaufen wenn ihr Bulldozer ueber alles gefahren ist..

Wir sind eben nur ein Sandkorn auf dem Strand und sind fast machtlos dagegen was die Gangster mit uns treiben.

GS und friends fahren nun alles auf ihren ""Psychokrieg"" weiter zu fuehren damit selbst die letzten Goldbugs ebenso kapitulieren.

Du hast Recht :

Damit müssen wir leben

• Offizieller Beitrag
    Zitat

Original von Ersatzkasse

Für zahlreiche neue Boardler wäre die WKN sehr hilfreich! Besser einen Beitrag weniger schreiben :D, dafür auch die WKN angeben :D.

Ersatzkasse: klick dich mal in einer ruhigen Minute durch gs.de durch! Ist doch alles da. Die Macher sind echt gut. Schliesslich gibts auch finance.yahoo, musst du eh im toolbar haben 8) !!

Es gibt nichts dooferes als WKN's abtippen X(,

meinet der alte Legastheniker Lucky

• Es ist schon komisch...... :rolleyes:

BACKFIRE ON CORRUPTED PRICE INDEX

Jim Willie CB
    May 24, 2006

SIGNIFICANT TURNAROUND MONDAY

A telephone call awakened me on Monday, a friend from Zurich of Irish descent, a bright, well-informed, kind, and colorful man. He told of a gold and currency drubbing, led by a tepid USDollar recovery of sorts. By the end of that call, both gold and the opposing (non-US$) currencys had staged the early makings of a recovery. After the noon hour, the recovery and reversals were clear. One day does not a trend make, but it sure was a day with significant notables. The metals all three reversed and held their highs. The currencys all finished on daily highs, enough to erase USDollar gains in Europe.

Gold might have plumbed too low when it descended below 640 intraday, too low to claim an equilibrium of demand against supply.

It reversed to close at 658.0, a full 21 bucks above its low, within a buck of its high, and over 3 bucks above its open, for a nice reversal. Silver overcame its 30-cent drop at the open, then extended for a 32-cent plus day, another nice reversal. Copper climbed 10 cents off its low to finish near even, a good recovery. Unclear is whether the metals are leading the currencys, or vice versa. My personal view is that gold leads. However, in the last couple weeks the currencys lead and the metals follow. Only a meaningful USDollar bounce will justify and sustain a continued gold selloff. The entire world is engaged in a global rejection of the USDollar, and a vote of no confidence in USGovt and USFed leadership.

The euro finished up 89 basis points, a hefty 104 bpts off the low, closing at the day's high. The yen finished up 26 basis points, a hefty 90 bpts off the low, closing at the day's high. The swissy finished up 78 basis points, having climbed all day to close at the day's high. The Canadian dollar finished up 48 basis points, a hefty 90 bpts off the low, closing at the day's high. Even crude oil, the cantilever to the petro-dollar, finished up 70 cents, a hefty 1.68 off the low, holding the majority of the day's gains. The USDollar is bloated, corroded, and mismanaged. Gold cannot hold a much lower price without confirmation by the currencys led by a bonafide recovery in the USDollar.

The follow through on Tuesday is underway. Gold has added 12 bucks. Silver has added 50 cents. Crude oil has jumped 1.40 upward. The euro is even, but the yen is up 30 basis points. We have early signs of a confirmation that Monday saw indeed a turnaround event.

One must deem as irreconcilable and inconsistent the long-term interest rates at work. Do long-term rates rise to respond to a ground swell in the Corrupted Price Index? Recall that the CPI runs now at an annualized 6% to 7% rate. Do long-term interest rates fall in realization that the Fed has already tightened too much, and broadly pinpricked the housing bubble? The entire USEconomy has been dependent upon the $12 trillion housing market, which used to be half that size before Greenspan urged its inflated condition in 2001 and 2002. Do long-term interest rates continue upward in order to attract foreign credit suppliers?

They are in a dangerous state of international rebellion, and have begun their rejection of the USDollar as world reserve currency.

http://www.gold-eagle.com/editorials_05/willie052406.html

Schriftgröße:  A A A A A