I-80 Gold Corp./ IAU, IAUX (TSX, ASE)

• i-80 Gold Provides Comprehensive Operations Update

https://www.newswire.ca/news-r…ons-update-803678993.html
    RENO, Nev., July 11, 2023 /CNW/ - i-80 GOLD CORP. (IAUX) ("i-80", or the "Company") is pleased to announce that significant progress has been realized in the Company's advanced-exploration, development and production initiatives at its Granite Creek, McCoy-Cove, Ruby Hill, and Lone Tree Properties.

• Granite Creek – The Company is advancing underground development, surface and underground drilling, increasing mining rates, and progressing updated resource work for economic studies.

• McCoy-Cove – The Phase 1 underground development program is nearing completion, and the underground drill program is realizing substantial success.

• Ruby Hill – Gold is being produced from the residual leaching program while drilling continues to define and expand mineralization in multiple zones. A Preliminary Economic Assessment is near completion while metallurgical work and associated permitting is being advanced for underground development and processing planning. The Company also received approval to drill test the Hilltop Corridor.

• Lone Tree - Gold production continues from the residual leach program and detailed engineering is being completed for the restart of the autoclave facility.

• Zitat von Taylor Dart

Summary

i-80 Gold made one of the best discoveries in 2021 sector-wide with the South Pacific Zone and followed this up one of the best discoveries sector-wide at Hilltop, an asset with a highlight intercept of 10.0 meters at ~780 grams per ton gold-equivalent. However, the stock has since slid over 37% from its highs following an acquisition that took the momentum out of the stock and added shares to its registry and a recent follow-on equity raise to pad its balance sheet until it starts generating meaningful cash flow from the South Pacific Zone next year (Granite Creek Underground). This has set up another opportunity to enter the stock at a very attractive valuation, and I continue to see this as one of the best opportunities sector-wide from a reward/risk standpoint given that if the company execute successfully on its plans, there’s no reason it can’t trade at a $2.5+ billion valuation long-term as a 400,000+ ounce producer in Nevada.
    Today, the stock sits at barely a ~$620 million market cap (or ~$740 million when factoring in warrants, options, and convertible debt), a valuation that now sits below that of some developers that won't pour their first gold before 2030. In my view, this is a significant valuation disconnect. And with a catalyst rich nine months ahead, I would not be shocked to see a significant recovery in the stock as we see a stream of positive news, including maiden resources, resource upgrades, economic studies, and drill results from multiple properties.

https://seekingalpha.com/artic…cove-continues-to-deliver

• i-80 Gold Discovers High-Grade Gold-Sulphide Zone at Ruby Hill
    https://www.prnewswire.com/new…-ruby-hill-301891198.html
    ENO, Nev., Aug. 2, 2023 /PRNewswire/ - i-80 GOLD CORP. (TSX: IAU) (NYSE: IAUX) ("i-80", or the "Company") is
    pleased to announce the discovery of a new sulphide horizon ("Tyche Zone") carrying high-grade gold‑silver mineralization from exploration drilling at the Company's 100%-owned Ruby Hill Property ("Ruby Hill" or "the Property") located in Eureka County, Nevada.
    The discovery was made in a previously untested area along the Graveyard Flats intrusive (stock) returning exceptional high-grade mineralization over a substantial intercept width, assaying 45.4 g/t Au and 50.2 g/t Ag over 17.5 m (1.32 oz/ton Au and 1.47 oz/ton Ag over 57.4 feet) in drill hole iRH23-18A.
    [Blockierte Grafik: https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/2167819/i_80_Gold_Corp_i_80_Gold_Discovers_High_Grade_Gold_Sulphide_Zone.jpg?w=400]Figure 1 – Hilltop Corridor Surface Plan (CNW Group/i-80 Gold Corp)[Blockierte Grafik: https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/2167820/i_80_Gold_Corp_i_80_Gold_Discovers_High_Grade_Gold_Sulphide_Zone.jpg?w=400]
    Figure 2 – Cross Section Hilltop Target (CNW Group/i-80 Gold Corp)

• iRH23-18A: 45.4 g/t Au & 50.2 g/t Ag over 17.5 m including 95.9 g/t Au & 65.6 g/t Ag over 7.6 m

Beeindruckende Gehalte und Mächtigkeiten. Auf der Ostseite der Verwerfung, die ein großes neues Gebiet erschließt

• i-80 Gold Reports Q2 2023 Operating Results

https://www.newswire.ca/news-r…ng-results-800810024.html

Highlights
    Second Quarter

• Gold sales of 4,329 ounces at a realized gold price of $1,9521.
    • 6,651 tons of mineralized material sold for proceeds of $2.8 million.
    • Continued expansion of gold and polymetallic mineralization at Ruby Hill.
    • Received approval of workplan for additional Ruby Hill exploration.
    • Continued underground core drilling delineation of the CSD Gap ore body at McCoy-Cove (13,350 feet).
    • Began drilling infill holes at South Pacific Zone at Granite Creek (4,800 ft).
    • Completed 1,193 feet of development at McCoy Cove, with 143 feet remaining to complete the exploration ramp.
    • Completed 3,578 feet of horizontal advance at Granite Creek.
    • Entered into an oxide ore sale and purchase agreement ("Ore Sale Agreement") with a third party.
    • 13,650 tons of material hauled to a third party from Granite Creek for processing under the Ore Sale Agreement.
    • Increased the size of the land package at Ruby Hill by more than 34% with the FAD property acquisition.
  • i-80 Gold Announces High-Grade Results from Drilling at Ruby Hill
    https://www.prnewswire.com/new…-ruby-hill-301908817.html
    RENO, Nev., Aug. 24, 2023 /PRNewswire/ - i-80 GOLD CORP. (TSX: IAU) (NYSE: IAUX) ("i-80", or the "Company") is pleased to report additional positive results from exploration drilling at the Company's 100%-owned Ruby Hill Property ("Ruby Hill" or "the Property") located in Eureka County, Nevada. The 2023 program continues to expand high-grade polymetallic mineralization in multiple zones and has resulted in new discoveries.
    [Blockierte Grafik: https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/2193244/i_80_Gold_Corp_i_80_Gold_Announces_High_Grade_Results_from_Drill.jpg?w=400]Figure 1 – Hilltop and Blackjack Surface Plan (CNW Group/i-80 Gold Corp)[Blockierte Grafik: https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/2193243/i_80_Gold_Corp_i_80_Gold_Announces_High_Grade_Results_from_Drill.jpg?w=400]
    Figure 2 – Cross Section Hilltop Target (CNW Group/i-80 Gold Corp)

While awaiting approvals (now received) for additional land disturbance permitting the Company to construct road and drill pads for the expansion of the exploration program along the Hilltop Corridor, drilling has been focused on the Blackjack deposit and also the East Hilltop Zones. These zones were discovered late in the 2022 program (East Hilltop skarn) and early in 2023 (East Hilltop CRD). Drilling in 2023 has intersected high-grade mineralization in multiple target areas including in step-out drilling where mineralization remains wide open for expansion. Table 1 provides a summary of recent drill results and recent highlight results include:

• Blackjack Zone

• 19.14 % Zn, 0.4 g/t Au & 29.2 g/t Ag over 30.4 m (iRH23-18A)
      • 17.8 % Zn, 0.9 g/t Au & 59.8 g/t Ag over 16.4 m (iRH23-29)
    • East Hilltop Skarn

• 12.5 % Zn & 5.7 g/t Ag over 5.0 m (iRH23-16)
      • 12.8 % Zn & 4.6 g/t Ag over 10.7 m (iRH23-16A)
      • 11.6 % Zn & 5.8 g/t Ag over 6.1 m AND 14.7 % Zn & 3.7 g/t Ag over 4.6 m (iRH23-27)
      • 20.8 % Zn & 15.0 g/t Ag over 11.6 m (iRH23-30)
    • East Hilltop CRD (iRH23-26)

• 6.8 % Zn, 3.6 % Pb, 0.9 g/t Au & 136.3 g/t Ag over 9.1 m AND
      • 10.4 % Zn, 7.1 % Pb, 0.6 g/t Au & 257.2 g/t Ag over 4.6 m AND
      • 7.4 % Zn, 7.3 % Pb, 1.0 g/t Au & 323.5 g/t Ag over 6.1 m
    • Gold Mineralized Zones

• 45.4 g/t Au & 50.2 g/t Ag over 17.5 m (iRH23-18A) – Tyche Discovery
    • Recent drilling has intersected CRD mineralization proximal to Blackjack (assays pending)

The Eureka (Ruby Hill) Mining District has a history of high-grade polymetallic CRD production that began in the 1860's and spanned a period of more than one hundred years. Historic mined grades rank amongst the highest for any CRD district in the world. Since the 1960's, the CRD potential of the Eureka District has been largely overlooked in favour of exploration for Carlin-type gold deposits and the Company considers the opportunity to be substantial. The Ruby Hill Property is one of the Company's primary assets and is host to the core processing infrastructure within the Eureka District of the Battle Mountain-Eureka Trend including an idle leach plant, an active heap leach facility, and is host to multiple gold, gold-silver and polymetallic (base metal) deposits.
    Multiple types of mineralization have been identified in the Hilltop Corridor including skarn (Blackjack), CRD (Hilltop/historic mines), distal disseminated Au-Ag (Mineral Point), Carlin-type gold (Ruby Deeps/428/Lower Jack) and more recently gold-sulphide (Tyche).
    The Company has submitted for approval its plan to develop an underground mine at Ruby Hill with mineralization accessed via a ramp from the Archimedes open pit. Work is also progressing for the completion of updated mineral resource estimates (gold and polymetallic zones) and an initial economic study for the gold zones (only).

• i-80 Gold Announces New High-Grade Results From Underground Drilling at Cove

Highlight new results from 2023 drilling program at Cove include:

iCHU23-12A:

27.0 g/t Au & 9.2 g/t Ag over 8.0 m

iCHU23-13 :

49.3 g/t Au & 21.0 g/t Ag over 2.2 m

37.1 g/t Au & 19.1 g/t Ag over 3.6 m

iCHU23-14:

13.3 g/t Au & 29.2 g/t Ag over 4.0 m

10.6 g/t Au & 5.2 g/t Ag over 38.8 m

12.8 g/t Au & 7.2 g/t Ag over 2.6 m

11.1 g/t Au & 3.4 g/t Ag over 20.6 m

iCHU23-15:

8.3 g/t Au & 100.2 g/t Ag over 2.6 m

25.4 g/t Au & 7.1 g/t Ag over 3.0 m

iCHU23-16:

6.9 g/t Au & 3.9 g/t Ag over 8.8 m

11.1 g/t Au & 3.4 g/t Ag over 3.3 m

12.5 g/t Au & 6.5 g/t Ag over 11.5 m

iCHU23-18:

8.5 g/t Au & 5.7 g/t Ag over 3.6 m

14.0 g/t Au & 6.5 g/t Ag over 2.7 m

The Phase 1 development program, consisting of the decline and exploration platform (Figures 1 & 2), is now complete. A large-scale drill program, expected to comprise a total of more than 40,000 metres, is being completed on 30 metre spacing in advance of an updated resource estimate and economic study related to the construction of mining operation at McCoy-Cove. This program is focused on the CSD Gap and Helen Zone portions (Figure 3) of the deposit while mineralization below the pit in the Cove South Deep and 2201 deposits is not being drilled as part of this program (Figure 3).

"The drilling program in the CSD/Gap continues to confirm that Cove is one of North America's highest-grade gold deposits with grades and widths that are consistently exceeding expectations, frequently above the current resource grade.", stated Ewan Downie, CEO of i-80 Gold $IAUX. "With true widths often in excess of 20 metres, Cove is expected to be a core asset in our longer-term development plans that will include three underground mines feeding our central Lone Tree processing facility."

i-80 Gold Announces New High-Grade Results From Underground Drilling at Cove
    /PRNewswire/ - i-80 GOLD CORP. (TSX: IAU) (NYSE: IAUX) ("i-80", or the "Company") is pleased to announce positive results from ongoing underground drilling…
    www.prnewswire.com

[Blockierte Grafik: https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/2203891/i_80_Gold_Corp_i_80_Gold_Announces_New_High_Grade_Results_From_U.jpg?w=350] Figure 2 – 3D View of the Cove Deposit and Drill Program (CNW Group/i-80 Gold Corp) [Blockierte Grafik: https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/2203889/i_80_Gold_Corp_i_80_Gold_Announces_New_High_Grade_Results_From_U.jpg?w=350] Figure 3 – Surface Plan View of the Helen-Cove Deposit (CNW Group/i-80 Gold Corp) [Blockierte Grafik: https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/2203890/i_80_Gold_Corp_i_80_Gold_Announces_New_High_Grade_Results_From_U.jpg?w=350] Figure 4 – 3D Section View Gap Drill Program (CNW Group/i-80 Gold Corp)

This release provides the results fro

• i-80 Gold Announces High-Grade Results from Drilling at Ruby Hill

i-80 Gold Announces High-Grade Results from Drilling at Ruby Hill
    /PRNewswire/ - i-80 GOLD CORP. (TSX: IAU) (NYSE: IAUX) ("i-80", or the "Company") is pleased to report additional positive results from exploration drilling…
    www.prnewswire.com

RENO, Nev., Sept. 12, 2023 /PRNewswire/ - i-80 GOLD CORP. (TSX: IAU) (NYSE: IAUX) ("i-80", or the "Company") is pleased to report additional positive results from exploration drilling at the Company's 100%-owned Ruby Hill Property ("Ruby Hill" or "the Property") located in Eureka County, Nevada. The 2023 program continues to expand high-grade gold and polymetallic mineralization in multiple zones and has identified Carbonate Replacement Deposit (CRD) mineralization in the central portion of the Blackjack deposit

• Moin moin,

für I-80 Gold Corp. eröffne ich einen Thread. Da I-80 nicht in der Auswahl gelistet war, habe ich dort INV gewählt.

Vielleicht kann Edel Man das ändern?

I-80 besorgt sich heftig Cash um in 2024 mit der Produktion zu beginnen.

Angestrebt wird ein Wachstum über mehrere Jahre auf bis zu 400.000 oz/Jahr.

Führungspersonal sind bewährte Manager von Premier Gold und Barrick. Alle Assets liegen in Nevada USA.

Anscheinend gibt es dort alte Verarbeitungsanlagen, die wieder in Betrieb genommen werden sollen.

Am 20.09.23 gab es die vorerst letzte Finanzierung durch den Trüffelhund Orion Mine Finance.

I-80 Gold erhält 20 Mio. $ Brutto (?) für die Lieferung von 13.333 oz Gold verteilt über 13 Quartale.

Und nun kommt die Überraschung:

The 2023 Gold Prepay Accordion will be repaid through the delivery by i-80 to Orion of 13,333 troy ounces of gold over a period of 12 quarters, being 1,110 troy ounces of gold per quarter over the delivery period with the first delivery being 1,123 troy ounces of gold. The first delivery will occur on March 31, 2024, and the last delivery will occur on December 31, 2026.

Da die Mine als Sicherheit für die Lieferung verpfändet wird, geht der Vorstand davon aus, dass ab Q1/24 produziert wird.

Der Kurs ist am Tief: 2,00 C$

Market Cap - 583,073,906 C$

Listed Shares Out - 291,536,953

Aktuelle Präsentation

Da fehlen natürlich Angaben zu eventuellen Schulden und eine Timeline. Dafür werden ausführlich die einzelnen Projekte vorgestellt. Die Gewinnung des Goldes aus sulfidischem Erz kann wegen der hohen Energiekosten des Autoklaven teurer werden.

Was haltet ihr von I-80 Gold?

LG Vatapitta

• Offizieller Beitrag

Ich finde es seltsam und klar ein Software-Fehler, dass seit heute Beiträge von langjährigen Mitgliedern in der Liste der freizuschaltenden Beiträge erscheinen... :?: :?: :?:

LF

• Offizieller Beitrag

Ja, merkwürdig und befremdlich....

Habe soeben den Titel geändert nach unserem Standard. Dabei fiel mir auf, daß die IAU in TSX mir 244 000, als IAUX in ASE mit 1,58 Mio Aktien weitaus größer gehandelt wurde.

Die Aktie -- auf Tiefkurs -- schaue ich mal in Ruhe an...

Grüsse

Edel

"Die Märkte haben nie unrecht, die Menschen oft." Jesse Livermore, 20.Jh.

"Die Demokratie ist das Paradies der Schreier und Schwätzer, Phraseure, Schmeichler und Schmarotzer, die jedem sachlichen Talent weit mehr den Weg verlegen, als dies in einer anderen Verfassungsform vorkommt." E.von Hartmann

Dieser Beitrag ist eine persönliche Meinung gem. Art.5 Abs.1 GG und Urteil des BVG 1 BvR 1384/16

• Bitte den folgenden Faden weiterverwenden.

I-80 ist eine meiner Ankerpositionen. Sehr gute Assets!

Gruß, Jones

• Offizieller Beitrag

Danke Jones

Der ältere Thread ist wohl versehentlich übersehen worden.

Den neuen von heute führe ich mit ihm zusammen und bearbeite den Titel ebenfalls.

Grüsse

Edel

"Die Demokratie ist das Paradies der Schreier und Schwätzer, Phraseure, Schmeichler und Schmarotzer, die jedem sachlichen Talent weit mehr den Weg verlegen, als dies in einer anderen Verfassungsform vorkommt." E.von Hartmann

Dieser Beitrag ist eine persönliche Meinung gem. Art.5 Abs.1 GG und Urteil des BVG 1 BvR 1384/16

• Edel Man

Hat den Titel des Themas von „i-80 Gold Corp.“ zu „I-80 Gold Corp./ IAU, IAUX (TSX, ASE)“ geändert.
    • Offizieller Beitrag

Hallo Jones und vorherige IAU Poster...

Bei schneller Durchsicht der Präsi und Überflug sieht IAU sehr vielversprechend aus; Nevada ++, Resourcen hoch, die Bewertung mit 23 $ / oz in situ ist auch günstig...

Aber warum schmierte der Kurs so drastisch ab? Ist da irgendetwas, was wir nicht wissen? Wie so oft in solchen Fällen.. ?(

Grüsse

Edel

• i-80 Gold Provides Granite Creek Development and Exploration Update

Mining is focused on the extraction of high-grade gold mineralization in the Ogee Zone while development progresses towards the South Pacific Zone ("SPZ"). The SPZ is host to high-grade gold mineralization located immediately north of the underground mine workings and is expected to become the mine's main horizon beginning in 2024.

Mine operations highlights for August

• Record mine production, achieving 592 tons per day of mineralized material production
    • Completed 467 feet of lateral development, including 225 feet of capitalized advance
    • Five Levels completed on the Ogee Zone to increase mining face availability
    • Completed installation of dewatering Well 6 and initiated mobilization of the water treatment plant
    • Began underground in-fill and stope delineation drilling in the upper levels of the South Pacific Zone

New results from 2023 surface drilling in the South Pacific Zone

• 26.1 g/t Au over 5.7 m (0.76 oz/ton Au over 18.7 feet) in hole iGS23-01
    • 25.6 g/t Au over 5.5 m (0.75 oz/ton Au over 18.2 feet) in hole iGS23-03
    • 15.5 g/t Au over 19.7 m (0.45 oz/ton Au over 64.6 feet) in hole iGS23-05

i-80 Gold Provides Granite Creek Development and Exploration Update
    First Three Holes Return 26.1 g/t Au over 5.7 m, 25.6 g/t Au over 5.5 m & 15.5 g/t Au over 19.7 m Mine Operations Achieve Record Month in Augus...
    www.juniorminingnetwork.com

• "We see three takeaways from today’s very positive Granite Creek update. First, development has made excellent progress, with the ramp reaching level 6 to enable mining of the South Pacific Zone by 1Q25, ahead of schedule.

Second, mining rates were also excellent in August, reaching a rate of 592 tons/day (537 metric tpd), showing the benefits of mining in improved ground conditions in the Ogee Zone. We think this should get even better in the South Pacific Zone, which has ~500m of strike length vs ~100m for the Ogee zone (longer strike = less development relative to ore = better productivity).

Third, the drilling continues to be excellent with best hit 19.7m @ 15.5g/t from lower SPZ today. The South Pacific Zone shows excellent continuity over 500m of strike and 200m of vertical and remains open at depth and along strike.

Putting these together, we think Granite Creek will reach positive cash flow next year, a big milestone for I-80.

Moreover, the updated MRE incorporating SPZ, and DFS next year should enable the market to better value Granite Creek, and I-80’s execution capabilities.

Today, we maintain our estimates and reiterate our BUY recommendation and C$5.30/sh based on unchanged multiples of 0.60xNAV5%- 1850. Stepping back, while markets are difficult for developers, I-80 has continued to add huge value through the drill bit, and we think the progress next year at Granite Creek will prompt a major re-evaluation of how close I-80’s production and cash flow opportunity is.

With a pathway to SCPe 500kozpa, trading at just 0.24x NAV, high grade drilling resuming at all three projects, and updated resources at Granite Creek (SCPe adding 0.5-1Moz at ~10g/t South Pacific Zone) and Ruby Hill (upgrade MRE grade to ~SCPe 8g/t for gold and maiden resources for base metals), we think the combination of tier-1 assets and upcoming catalysts make I-80 worth owning, especially at this price.

Underground development is ongoing, with five levels now complete in the Ogee Zone. A sixth level is currently under development towards the South Pacific Zone (SPZ) to the north, which is expected to become the main mining horizon beginning in 2024. In August, 142m (467ft) of lateral development were complete (incl. 68.6m (225ft) capital development) with record 537tpd (592 tons/day) mill feed production totaling 16,662t (18,367 tons) for the month.

Mining continued to encounter significant oxide mineralization with 6,759t (7,450 tons) @ 3.5g/t ‘mid-grade oxide’ mined in August sold for processing under the existing Oxide Purchase Agreement in addition to the 9,903t (10,916 tons) @ 11.8g/t of highgrade refractory material now being shipped (via surface stockpiles) to Twin Creeks for processing. The installation of well 6 is complete with the team initiating mobilization of the water treatment plant. Drilling: I-80 reported infill and stope delineation drilling in the upper SPZ has commenced, with recent surface drilling hitting 19.7m @ 15.5g/t, 5.7m @ 26.1g/t, and 5.5m @ 25.6g/t. Drilling is ongoing to support a Granite Creek MRE update next year (including maiden SPZ resource)."

(Sprott)

Schriftgröße:  A A A A A