I-80 Gold Corp./ IAU, IAUX (TSX, ASE)

• https://seekingalpha.com/article/4680463-i-80-gold-trading-at-a-deep-discount-to-fair-value

Zitat

Summary

In an area of the precious metals sector (developers) that's starved for capital and where sentiment remains despondent, i-80 Gold has been punished far worse than its producer peers. In fact, the recent pullback in the stock has left it trading at a market cap of just ~$400 million, a valuation that's barely half that of early-stage developers that have yet to even put out a resource like New Found Gold (NFGC) and Snowline Gold (OTCQB:SNWGF).

This is despite the fact that I believe i-80 Gold is on knocking on the door of having a ~20 million ounce gold-equivalent resource base, has the sector's top growth profile if it can execute successfully and has made so many discoveries that it's had to prioritize those which it's able to follow up on, with it recently more focused on conserving cash and drilling the highest priority ounces that are planned to be mined first given the capital starved environment.

Today, I think the market is unfairly punishing i-80 Gold relative to other developers given that it has a much lower capex path to build a ~400,000 ounce production profile and it has multiple interested JV partners at Ruby Hill. And while I could understand the significant discount to its estimated net asset value of ~$1.49 billion (currently trading at less than 0.30x P/NAV) and underperformance if it were trying to go it alone and had its back up against the wall from a financing standpoint, I don't see this as the case here anymore with multiple interested parties, a significant increase in cash flow generation at Granite Creek later this year, and the potential for a second cash flow generator (Ruby Hill Polymetallics) in 2026.

In summary, I see this extreme disconnect in the share price vs. the gold price as creating a buying opportunity with an estimated 180%+ upside to fair value (US$3.65), and I have recently increased my position further at US$1.25.

• Habe mir heute hiervon eine Pos. gegönnt. Betrachte I-80 als charttechn. Gelegenheit (sehe ein

vollendetes EDT !)

Kurs hat A,B,C,D,E absolviert und dürfte hinauflaufen zum Dreiecksausbruch !

:)

Gold’s value is not determined by world events, political turmoil, or industrial demand. The only thing that you need to know in order to understand and appreciate gold for what it is, is to know and understand what is happening to the US dollar.
    Kelsey's Gold Facts

• i-80 Announces C$86 Million Bought Deal Public Offering of Units, by @GlobeNewswire
    /NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION TO UNITED STATES NEWSWIRE SERVICES OR FOR DISSEMINATION IN THE UNITED STATES/
    ceo.ca

RENO, Nev., April 08, 2024 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- i-80 Gold Corp. (TSX:IAU) (NYSE:IAUX) (“i-80” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce that it has entered into an agreement with National Bank Financial Inc., as lead underwriter, on behalf of a syndicate of underwriters (collectively, the “Underwriters”) under which the Underwriters have agreed to purchase, on a bought deal basis, 51,882,000 units of the Company (“Units”) at a price of C$1.65 per Unit for gross proceeds of C$85,605,300 (the “Offering”). Each Unit is comprised of one common share (each a “Common Share”) and one-half of one Common Share purchase warrant (each whole warrant a “Warrant”). Each Warrant will entitle the holder thereof to purchase one Common Share at a price of C$2.15 for a period of 48 months following the closing of the Offering.

• https://ceo.ca/@globenewswire/…ught-deal-public-offering

RENO, Nev., April 08, 2024 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- i-80 Gold Corp. (TSX:IAU) (NYSE:IAUX) (“i-80” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce that it has entered into an agreement with National Bank Financial Inc., as lead underwriter, on behalf of a syndicate of underwriters (collectively, the “Underwriters”) under which the Underwriters have agreed to purchase, on a bought deal basis, 51,882,000 units of the Company (“Units”) at a price of C$1.65 per Unit for gross proceeds of C$85,605,300 (the “Offering”). Each Unit is comprised of one common share (each a “Common Share”) and one-half of one Common Share purchase warrant (each whole warrant a “Warrant”). Each Warrant will entitle the holder thereof to purchase one Common Share at a price of C$2.15 for a period of 48 months following the closing of the Offering.

Scheint ähnlich wie bei LIO ein schlechter Deal für die Aktionäre zu sein, weshalb die Aktie so strak im Minus (ca. -15%) notiert.

• Den Absturz heute halte ich für übertrieben. Bin soeben rein mit ca. 1,4 % vom Depot zu 1,20 USD. Früher und billiger konnte ich nicht wegen Enkeldienst. Aber auch so wird sichs lohnen, denke ich.

Gruß! Fritz

Pressefreiheit ist die Freiheit von zweihundert reichen Leuten, ihre Meinung zu verbreiten.“ — Paul Sethe. Leserbrief SPIEGEL, 5. Mai 1965.

• i-80 Gold Announces High-Grade Results from Underground Drilling at Cove, by @newswire
    New results include 29.6 g/t Au over 7.2 m, 18.7 g/t Au over 8.3 m & 37.2 g/t Au over 3.7 m
    ceo.ca

RENO, Nev., April 15, 2024 /PRNewswire/ - i-80 GOLD CORP. (IAUX) ("i-80", or the "Company") is pleased to announce additional results from 2023 drilling in the Helen Zone that continues to realize significant high-grade results from the underground drilling program at the Company's 100%-owned McCoy-Cove Property ("Cove" or "the Property") located in Lander County, Nevada.

The new results are from the 2023 underground drilling program to define the Helen Zone, the first horizon expected to be accessed at the Cove Mine. The most recently received results from the Helen Zone compliment recently released intercepts that returned up to 22.6 g/t Au over 19.1 m in hole iCHU23-37, 32.9 g/t Au over 14.9 m in hole iCHU23-38 and 23.5 g/t Au over 12.8 m in hole iCHU23-39 (see Company Press Release dated March 5, 2024). Three of the new holes were drilled to only intersect the Upper Helen mineralized horizon that typically contains thinner mineralized zones when compared to the Lower Helen. A complete summary of new results is provided in Table 1.

Highlight new results from drilling at McCoy-Cove include:

• iCHU23-40: 11.5 g/t Au over 3.7 m (Upper Helen Zone)
    • iCHU23-41: 37.2 g/t Au over 3.7 m (Upper Helen Zone)
    • iCHU23-42: 29.6 g/t Au over 7.2 m (Lower Helen Zone)
    • iCHU23-43: 9.2 g/t Au over 5.3 m (Upper Helen Zone)
      • and 12.3 g/t Au over 6.6 m (Lower Helen Zone)
      • and 18.7 g/t Au over 8.3 m (Lower Helen Zone)

Schriftgröße:  A A A A A